Monday, December 10, 2018

Fairy Legion Chapter 26 Phantasm


Disclaimer: This Post had originally been posted on December 5, 2018 at 12:33 PM. I'm reposting this Chapter along with Fairy Legion Chapters 1-26 because of a massive plot change. If you've read this story before, not much will have changed except Zane's reason for going to the Fairy Tail Dimension. The Author Note and whatever I talk about in them may or will be extremely outdated today or I'm somehow seeing the future so just ignore if you want.

A/N: Yeah. Zane lost. I honestly didn't think that this was going to happen in Fairy Legion being that in Zero, it happens. I mean he did lose technically against Holiday Guardian being that he's going to celebrate Christmas but in his own way which is beating the crap out of Holiday Guardian and hating the holiday like normal. I mean that's a stretch being that it just fits the story as a whole. I mean we're going to learn a bit more about Stella's past so yeah.

This is also because I wanted to stretch out this arc a bit longer because I'm really hoping that this arc ends this chapter hopefully because the final part of this filler arc is the Episodes Changling and Natsu and the Dragon Egg. I'll mostly likely make them the same episode because I really want to get into Phantom Lord and boy, Zane will be changing that arc and my bias will be STRONG with that one. Now that I mentioned that I'll be talking about the new Fairy Tail Season in this arc which I am.

However, I want to talk about the SBS for One Piece Volume 91 coming out. It won't be at the start but at the end. I will also talk about the new Captain Marvel trailer because well, I have some stuff to say about that because of my bias toward the character and my very petty but strong fears toward how Avengers 4 may go down. I'm not saying that it will go like but maybe, I want to produce a theory that hopefully will not happen.

Lets begin with some info about what I'll be talking for the Fairy Tail Anime ,the final season, being the first six dubbed episodes and overall, the first nine episodes of Fairy Tail Final Season. I think that the opening is really cool. I do plan on doing a list of every opening in Fairy Tail from worst to best once the entire series is over and maybe for the ending. Despite the opening being really good, I think that the ending is kinda lacking.

I mean it's just kinda bland and typical ending music for an anime. I mean I plan on doing a worst to best in terms of Fairy Tail Openings but if I do worst to best in terms of Fairy Tail Endings, Ending 23 will be near the bottom unless the next couple are bad but who really knows? I also want to talk about I mentioned that I would like some filler with these episodes since for one thing, the manga is over and in its sequels.

In terms of filler, I mean expanding on the characters and showing how strong they supposed arc. To me, it is the case of show not tell. I also don't want another Key of the Starry Sky Arc but more of a Daphne Arc and Eclipse Spirit Arc. I want an expansion on characters like Droy or Jet being that they are big ,or in the case of Droy massive, waste of space. So far, there has been much about that and that's kind sad.

I really would have loved to see Phantom Lord return and see how Fairy Tail ,as a guild, can handle a threat that only Master Makarov was able to defeat. I remember reading an article about that on the Fairy Tail Wiki a long time ago but that idea has always stuck with me as a good idea and a way better showing of the character's growth rather than with Avatar.  I also like in the Fairy Tail Sequel Series, they even mentioned a member of Avatar.

They also mentioned stuff from the second movie or as I call it, Fairy Fanservice because it's quite obvious in that movie. Avatar ,in my mind, is the weakest group being that they didn't have a chance to shine or develop. If I were to compared it to One Piece, Avatar is like the New Fish-man Pirates in terms of quality. Both of them are seen ,in my eyes, as stronger version of the Balam Alliance in the case of Avatar and the Fish-man Pirates in the case of the New Fish-man Pirates.

No duh on the latter part but This is where the comparison ended for me. In the case of the New Fish-Man Pirates, I was more focused on the racial themes of the arc and Oda's writing rather than how the main bad guys fought. It also showed off how strong the Straw Hats got after the timeskip. Avatar does this as well with Team Natsu plus Juvia. She's not a member of the Team but since Gray is on the team, she counts right.

However, Fairy Tail had a timeskip earlier on being that timeskip was done much better and did not happen for a stupid reason. I mean I do have my stronger biases toward Fairy Tail as you have seen throughout Fairy Legion but the reason why Fairy Tail quit was stupid. I should also mentioned that if Avatar was given more time to develop, they could all be interesting but they were all pretty much one shotted by the main cast being that Jerome was wrecked without Erza breaking a sweat.

I will give credit to the Avatar Arc about one thing. It made Lucy somewhat interesting and perhaps the Star Dress will be appearing early on in Fairy Legion. To me at least in the early arcs of Fairy Tail until much later in the series, Lucy is just a cheerleader and to me, her fights were always boring. If I was going to change Lucy from pathetic to interesting, I'm going to be making her a competent fighter being that the Star Dress is the best way of doing so.

I mean by Phantom Lord, all of her dress have been seen because Capricorn's Dress will only been seen in the movie and not the Anime. I mean I'm pretty sure that Capricorn has been seen only a handful of times upon gaining his key during the Tenrou Island arc. I did plan on complaining about this but if you look at the Manga and Anime differences between Episode 278-286, there is some difference but less than I would have liked.

I know that I shouldn't have put too much exceptions into it but when Episode 278 teases all of the 12 Spriggians, your exceptions are going to be quite high. My main problem with the new season is that they are doing my two least favorite arcs in the series and well, my opinion have changed. I'm also watching Goblin Slayer, Radiant, and The Time That I got Reincarnated As A Slime at the same time.   

I was watching Conception and Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight as well but after episode 5 for both of them, I dropped them because the fan service is there but the story is so dam boring mainly in the case of Ulysses. I may just have a love of action and a good but detailed story like One Piece because war stuff is so boring to me. I also think that Goblin Slayer episode 1 is really bad but after that, it gets better after that. I'm no expert on what is good and what is bad but I like it.

Radiant is just good fun to watch being that the main trio of Doc, Mellie, and Seth are just great as a group. It reminds me a lot of Fairy Tail in terms of enjoyment except with a stronger story hopefully later down the road. To talk about Slime a little bit, it's just amazing. The latter of the two is easily one of my favorite animes of 2018. To finish this off, I'm going to talk about the SBS for One Piece Volume 91 plus the new Captain Marvel trailer and some Fairy Legion Stuff.

We also learn about Galette's devil fruit which is the butter butter fruit. When I first saw, I honestly thought that she was controlling the rain and well, I thought that it could be jelly but butter works as well since she is the minister of butter island. You may think that I would have a violent reaction to this after what happened the last time that a Charlotte's devil fruit was revealed by Galette being that she isn't a Sweet Commander aka a person with a very high bounty.       

We also learn more about Morley's Devil Fruit being that his devil fruit helped create the area known as Newkama Land in Impel Down. Iva did make the place that it is with the atmosphere and also that before becoming a revolutionary, Morley was a pirate. Also, Iva still doesn't know that Morley made Newkama Land. I just found that interesting and it's what I wanted from Fairy Tail's Season Three. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking news but something that makes you think.

It's now time to talk about the new Captain Marvel trailer since I didn't really have much to talk about when it comes to One Piece this time around. Like I mentioned before, I have a bias toward Captain Marvel. I don't think she's a bad character but I just never really liked her. I mean she's a mainstay of Marvel and well, I don't want her to beat Thanos in Avengers 4. I mean if she does and the writer does a great job, I won't have any problem I hope.

I also just thought that the first trailer for the movie was more interesting because the shock of our main lead punching a grandma ,aka a skrull, is just amazing. Oh spoilers for a movie that's been out for eight months now but the ending of Infinity War left me in awe because I kept myself in the dark for five months until I saw it. I did like the Samuel Jackson playing with a cat. It's just the little things that make me the most happy.

I do hope that Captain Marvel is a good movie rather than a meh one like Doctor Strange for me. So the last thing I want to talk about is that I'll be doing a very different version of Changling and Natsu and the Dragon Egg being that how the former happens is because of an event at the end of this arc and well, you'll see how spiteful a god like being can really be if fiction hasn't taught that lesson to you already. Lets begin.

Narrator P.O.V.
It had been hours since Zane and his group defeated the tyrannical Dark Outriders guild being that the town was overjoyed and happy despite Haru and Stella being taken away by Team Natsu ,who was from the same guild as Zane, plus Barry and Trezol. Only a select few knew about the capture of the town's dragon slayer and Celestial Take Over wizard being the group that were the ones to defeat Dark Outriders were heading to meet with the mayor.

The group consisted of Kaida being that she had grown attached to Zane being that the Cross-Species didn't mind her company, Kraig, Lavern who was wearing a black robe that was taken from a dark guild member since her clothes were not safe for work and also Zane asked her to cover her face for some reason being that she didn't want to question him after seeing how mad he could get, and a very pissed off Zane.

The rest of town started the Flower Ceremony earlier being that Zane told them to celebrate their freedom from the tyrants. The Dark Guild was placed in a cage that couldn't be destroyed from the inside and was very hard to destroy on the outside plus their magic couldn't be used at all. They were going to be picked up by the magic council very soon. Fireworks blazed in the sky being that they sent the sky flowers blossomed in the air to help the dead descend in the afterlife.

The village plus the dark guild's prisoners ,who decided to move here and help out with restoring this town back to it's natural beauty, celebrated with food, music, and dance. They were cheering for the young looking Fairy Tail wizard who saved their village, claiming that he should be one of the ten wizard saints and it was going to be that Zane's deeds here were going to be told and spread around the country.

However, the hero wasn't there being that he was sought out by the girls in the village being that they wanted to party with their hero and he's arguably the hottest man in town. The second guy was Haru who was missing much to the worry of Jean being that Zane told her that he was okay and just resting with Stella in their hotel room. He didn't want to tell her the truth about what happened given what's happened to the girl and Vance had been quiet about the whole thing.

Team Blossom was standing in front of Kiku ,the mayor, being that the rest of her family was at the party along with Vernon mainly because of Bonnie. "There is no way to fully express our gratitude for what you have done for us." said Kiku. She soon held the reward money, which was 5,000,000 Jewels, as Zane raised his hand to stop her. "I'm sorry but I can't accept it since I didn't complete the job. You asked me to take care of all members of Dark Outriders." said Zane.

Kraig sighed as he said,"Zero. You know that only six escaped right? We still won and in the bright and early morning, you'll heading to Shellburg to get those two back and make your guildmates pay for their actions.". "You're right but still." said Zane. He was soon given the money by Kiku as she said,"Just take it Zane. I'm sure that your friends will be staying here to help out right?". "Yep. We may have helped Zero at the end but we want to bring back your town to its glory." said Kraig.

Lavern nodded as Zane said,"If I was working with Team Natsu, they wouldn't take the money due to some reason of your hardships, pain, and suffering throughout the months. I'm not them because most of my money I earn on my jobs go to orphanages. Stella would have done the same thing.". Kiku's eyes soon began to cry as Kaida patted the woman's head. "It's okay." said Kaida. "Ah. She's like Uriel." said Kane. "You think of adopting her right?" said Sivarth.

Zane shrugged as Kiku said,"Thank you for helping our town Zane.". Zane smiled being that even though he was furious about what Team Natsu did, he knew that he just helped some innocent people go back to a normal life. "So does Vernon usually attend the Ceremony? I know that Bonnie went to it but he didn't." said Zane. "No. He isn't a fan of the noise. Why do you ask?" said Kiku. Zane soon looked at Lavern who was shaking a bit and under her robe, she had an uneasy smile.

Zane smiled as he said,"It's nothing. You guys, I need to go investigate the ruins of Dark Harvesters's base for something. You guys enjoy the party.". "Okay! Lets go your mayorness!" said Kraig, pulling the woman away. The two were soon gone. Zane turned to Kaida and Lavern with him saying,"Okay you two. Lets get going.". He soon grabbed the two and turned into Swift Form, running toward the town's ruins.

The trio soon arrived as Lavern said,"Wow. This form of yours is fast.". "And this place is a really big mess." said Kaida with Zane placing the two down. Everywhere in the area, there was debris coming from the tower and the ground was really wet from the melted ice. You couldn't see a dry piece of grass or grass in general. "So is anyone here?" said Lavern. "If they are here, they're mostly likely dead Lavern." said Zane with him deactivating Swift Form.

The trio soon walked around being that Kaida wandered off being that the two of Lavern and Zane were talking. "So how are you feeling Zane?" said Lavern. "Pretty mad. I mean I let Haru and Stella get captured. I still can't believe that I got caught by that spell combo." said Zane, punching a nearby piece of the tower into rubble. "At least, you stopped the swearing." said Twilight. "So do you have a Form that can help with my clothing and appearance?" said Lavern.

Zane soon looked at her as she said,"And also did my sister really ask you to help me and why won't you let me see her? Is it because of Vernon?". "Yeah Lavern. Before I found you, I had Kane destroy some zombies in order to protect both Jean and Vernon. As the zombies were dying, Kane heard a sound that was also in his inn being that I'm going to do a quick investigation of that place. I'm sure that Vernon is hiding something." said Zane.

Lavern nodded as she said,"I understand. What about my other question?". "Yeah. So how do you want to look?" said Zane. "Um. You can see what I would like. Kraig mentioned that you're quite the powerful telepath." said Lavern. "Yes. I just like to ask." said Zane with Kaida soon running over to the older two. He soon used Zenith Duplication with the clone turning into String Form and the Prime Form turned into a new form known as Hair Form. 

This form is a large, muscular being with him being eight feet tall. Most of his body is covered in dark blue hair except for parts of his face. He has a single pupil-less emerald green eye in the center of his face. He has a small red diamond shaped nose. His mouth is the shape of a zipper and when he talks, it opens up. He has two antennas coming out of his forehead with it curling at the end. He has four fingers and toes. He wears a black tunic with three blue stripes and a blue collar.

He wears a pair of gray jeans, gray gloves that go up to his elbows, and black steel-toed and buckled boots. The little girl looked confused as Zane said,"Just watch Kaida.". The hair turned part of his body into scissors as String Form began touching up Lavern's clothing. After five minutes of this, Lavern looked different. Her black hair was now down to her shoulders. She's now wearing a black tank top with brown pants and a black belt with black flats.

The clone disappeared after that as Kaida said,"Wow. You look really pretty.". Zane stretched his body as Lavern said,"Thank you Kaida. So did you find anything?". Kaida shook her head as she said with a bit of sadness in her voice,"No. I only sense traces of magic. Sorry.". Zane tussled her hair just a bit as he said,"It's fine Kaida. You're still young. Lets go over there.". The three walked over to where Kaida pointed to earlier.

They were soon in the spot being that the middle of the base looked somewhat level being that upon arriving here, Zane sensed a powerful energy signature that was around the area being that it wasn't Ethernano but Impulse. Despite all thing being Impulse in some shape of form, this energy was very much raw and pure Impulse. It was weird how during the fighting, Zane couldn't sense the energy and after it, the energy was gone.

Cole said,"I know that when we got here, we senses a powerful energy. One of them is Impulse but what about the other? Was it that pussy cat?". "That would make the most sense given that he had the strongest amount of magic power in his guild but it pales in comparison to Stella or Kaida's magic power." said Athena. "You guys. For some reason, that Impulse doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach. It's like the energy is gone somewhat." said Zane.

Zane turned to his two female companion being that he said,"We should probably head back to the village. It's someone's bed time.". "No! I can't keep going." said Kaida with her yawning. Zane soon rolled his eyes as he deactivated the form. The girl was about to fall onto the ground before she was caught by Zane. "She did good huh Zane?" said Lavern. "Yeah so do you want to go see your sister after some investigation?" said Zane. Lavern nodded as they went back to town.

Despite there being a party going on in town, women were doing their laundry and cleaning being that they didn't have to worry about the dark guild. Some were washing dishing and hanging clothes out to try. It was impressive to see those three without fear being that kind of bravery is admired if done well and most women in town ,young and old, had a crush on Zane. At the party, Kiku soon had her daughter's full attention with the family day by her sight.

Yuko said,"Mommy.". "Yes sweetheart?" said Kiku, ignoring Kraig getting drinking and doing some bad karaoke much to the amusement of the others. She soon leaped into her mother's arms and began crying. "What's wrong?" said Kiku. "I'm happy that I didn't lose you too." said Yuko. Kiku held her daughter closer being that Kiku said,"That's because Zane was here to help us.". The girl cried for a few minutes being that losing her father is hard for a child but a father would be just the worst.

However, there was soon a swirling of clouds from above. Lightning surged from within the swirling turbulence. The townspeople and former prisoner were frightened by this phenomenon with the kids going to their parents. Kiku did this by holding her kids tighter with Lila holding the dog who was whimpering. There was a cold, demonic laughter from within the swirling clouds. A large creature than appeared from the center of the vortex, which subsided instantly.

The creature landed and broke the main stage being that people were backing away in fear upon looking at the beast. It's humanoid and had a blood red coloring to it. It's body was very bulky and covered in black runes were encrypted on its arms, much like ones used in magic. The being was twenty feet tall with demonic wings that were out in the open. It has a crown of jagged horns and claws that were black as the night sky above most night.

It had shoulder length silver hair with a strip of gold running down the middle of it. It had two feral eyes that were glared down at the crowd. The demon bared its hideous fangs, making a few people wet themselves. "You dam pathetic humans. You honestly thought that the wizard defeated us but he's DEAD wrong." said the unison voices of Garret, Jakzan, and Noe with their voice was cold and demonic.

The people knew that Zane failed in his mission being that the fate of the entire town was decided on his victory and the cards weren't in their favor. "Hold on. You three were defeated by Zane right? He said that he killed but before rescuing us." said Kraig. "We were but we have been reborn as one being. We were almost killed by him when he destroyed our most sacred artifact was shattered right in front of our eyes." said the trio. "Okay then. You're weird." said Kraig.

The creature said,"The energy from our object unleashed the demon that you all see here today. We were three wizards once before but we are know the demon Phantasm! We may not be a true creation of Lord Zeref but we're stronger than you! We only required your pain and suffering for the past four months and several other villages's pain as well! It's time for you all to pay for hiring him to kill us!".

The demon unleashed a wave of dark energy that kept the crowd in as they tried to escape and well run from their creature. Now they were in a dome of darkness also known as the Dark Dome which is quite creative. "No one will leave being that I'll bather in your blood!" shouted Phantasm. The crowd of people soon shuddered and huddled at the gory demise that may fall upon them. Kiku along with Darby, Lila, and Yoko were so scared that they failed to see Anton walking up.

He head toward the barrier along with the other dimension being being that the demon just crackled at the foolish act of bravery. Anton was shaking while glaring at the beast. "Okay. I guess he'll go first." thought the Phantasm. Anton struggled to keep himself from shaking in front of the twenty foot demon being that he had no clue as to what came over him, an impulse most likely. Someone from Blossom Village had to stand up to it being that he was the one to do it.

The demon looked down at the small boy plus the other dimension being, amused by their actions. Anton didn't say it but he was tired of constantly living in fear every night. It was about time they were all rid of this nightmare they've been trapped in for such a long time. He remembered what he heard Zane tell Kaida about standing up against his fears. He was scared, but he still looked at the demon dead in the eye.

The Phantasm said,"What's the matter boy? So scared that you can't stop shaking?". "I may be scared but I ain't a sore loser like you are!" yelled Anton, gritting his teeth. The entire crowd gasped at this burst of courage and the demon looked somewhat annoyed by this act. "Well said kid. You may have lost to Zero but you should know that fucking with him is usually a bad thing. Many idiots have fallen to him" said Kraig. "Fine." said the Phantasm.

The demon raised its left hand ,that had magic in it, and held it up over Edmund. It then used its powers to force Anton and Kraig outside the dome, so that it could strike them down. "I shall make you fear me!" roared the Phantasm. "Anton!" yelled out his family and the dog barked. The boy was prepared for the worst, ready to take the hit for what he'd believed in. The next thing that people saw was the demon getting hit by a beam of energy with the Phantasm falling on its side.

It fell with an earthshaking thud. The dome was dispelled and everyone looked to see where the shot came from. Zane stood on a building right next to the demon, ready to fight. Darby, Kiku, Lilu, and Yoko all sprinted towards Anton and embrace him in a hug, with Darby licking Anton's face all over with Zane smiling at the scene. "Anton! You're okay!" said Yoko, happy not to lose another family member. "Thank the gods that you're alright kid." said Kraig.

Kiku looked at Zane who had jumped onto the ground as she said,"Thank you again Zane!". Zane smiled as he focused his attention back on the demon slowly getting back up, looking right at Zane in the eyes. "So you decided to stay behind. I forgot how troublesome you can be." said the hideous beast with a snarl. "And I forgot how ugly you are but here's the thing. When I take a mission or an assignment, I don't leave until I complete it 100% and that means taking out the trash!" said Zane.

He got in a fighting stance, prepared to attack. "Let's finish this, shall we?" said the monster with three voices. It soon spread its wings and took flight. "Kiku and Kraig! Get everyone to safety! I'll handle this!" shouted Zane, not taking his eyes off of the monster. Without hesitation, the three did as told and directed everyone away from the fight. "C'mon everyone, let's go!" said the three in unison as Cole said,"Jinx!". He got slapped by the rest of the team.

The kids in town turned toward Zane as they all said,"Is he going to be okay?!". They were worried about the wizard because he was really cool according to them. "Don't worry. I'm a superhero and I take down punks like that. Just get to safety." said Zane, watching the soaring monster. With all of that being said, the townspeople made their way out of the area, with the kids looking back one more time before turning a corner and leaving.

Zane and the Phantasm waited until the townsfolk were a far distance away from the area. Once they saw that the people were out of town, the two glared at each other. "Zane. We need to bring out some serious fire power and I think you know what I mean. The magic that thing is creating and potent being that it's also three somewhat competent wizard in one fucked up package so time to bring out that." said Sivarth. "Aye partner. Archon Zero Master!" said Zane.

Phantasm felt a strong amount of power coming from Zane who eventually disappeared from sight. It looked to be a stronger form of Archon Zero which Zane used against their master. It seems that Zane had updated it like he did with his costume. His hair lost its flame like nature and turns into a solid dark indigo color. He also lost the lines that cover his chin and eyes. His entire body is covered in scales which looked different but has some similarities to Vulcan Force.

They are the evolved form of Vulcan Force also known as Vulcan Emperor. They’re a reddish black ,being metallic, scales with a flame like pattern to them. They slowly cover his entire body, leaving out his face. His eyes stay the same being that his pupils turn more snake like and they form an “X” shape, his irises stay molten gold, and black sclera. Zane’s teeth ,naturally, grow sharper becoming fangs that wouldn’t be far off from a normal dragon and snake.

He now has a forked tongue that would fit the description. He gains a natural ,silver, metal plating that goes around his head. His feet and hands were now very sharp, deadly talons and claws respectively. He grows a long tail being that the end is an arrow-headed spade. His body is also covered in a indigo colored aura ,which like the previous form's aura, is living. It formed itself into spheres that orbit around him.

They are pure Primordial energy but they aren't a normal turquoise color. He wears a gray zipped that shows off his “Z” shaped piercing, high-collar full length hooded cloak with a dark purple fleur-de-lis on the back of his hood. He wears the exact same pants and shoes he wears in his Zeta costume to keep some things the same. Zane looked ready to fight the big monster that was circling over his heads.

Zane said,"So have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean there's a thing called lotion and by the gods girlfriend, you really need it!". This annoyed the monster causing it to merely gritted its teeth and awaited for his attack and just waiting to destroy him. "Time to bring him down." said Zane. Zane soon jumped into the air and sailed right toward the Phantasm. The Phantasm ,on the other hand, was waiting for Zane to make his move.

He saw Zane fly high towards him for an attack, being that he made no attempt to dodge. Rather, he zoomed straight in. Zane could see the Phantasm flying in towards him and he was coming in hot to say the very least. When he was within range, he soon jumped over the massive beast and shouted to him,"Concealed Strike!". Zane sent a powerful shockwave down on the beast being that even through the Phantasm was fast, it couldn't predict Zane's moves.

The demon grabbed Zane's wrist and gave Zane a punch to the gut, literally knocking the air out of him. Zane gasped as the impact was heavy. The beast held him by the throat for a few seconds before throwing him to the ground. Zane was sailing straight down ,with the Phantasm speeding faster than a jet to ram Zane in the back, making the velocity increase dramatically. "Die!" shouted the creature as Zane smirked. "No thanks." said Zane.

He soon flew away being that he soon kicked the demon in the face with Zane sending two of his spheres right at the area where Zane kicked, increasing the pain. The demon was spinning a few times before regaining his balance. "So are you actually going to take this fight seriously?" said Twilight as two new spheres took their places on Zane. "Perhaps." said Zane. He then looked up at the horrifying figure making its way towards them.

Athena said,"I'm guessing this by they have the combined magic of the three wizards so we need to be cautious. I'm sure that it can predict our attacks.". "I got it guys! What about an attack that can't be predicted?" said Cole. Zane smiled as he said,"Very good idea partner.". The Phantasm growled as it was flying over Zane again being that he was standing on the using Gravity Drive. The beast soon chuckled.

The Phantasm said,"Not too bad. It won't work on us anymore. I have to thank you because we always though that the Phantasm was sealed with in our base but it turns out that it was the spear. With this new body and power, we can give people what they deserve. Death!". "If our plan is going to work, we need to block its vision for a bit. Just in case." said Kane. Zane soon smiled as he said,"Got it Kane! Zenith Duplication!".

The demon soon watched an army of his enemy head toward him as the Prime shouted,"Zero Tag-Team!". The clone soon began throwing each other toward the Phantasm being that it tried to swipe them away either with his hands or wings. He still missed most of them as each clone soon slammed into the demon with a high amount of force behind it. "Dogpile!" said the Prime. Several clones soon jumped into the air and above the target.

They also felt onto the demon and making them unable to move. The demon soon sent them flying being that he couldn't find the prime. "Atrocious Barrage!" shouted Zane. Behind the demon, Zane soon fires a barrage of Impulse sphere and since he was in Archon Zero Master, he also fired the spheres that Zane had around his body from his hands being that they go off in random direction being that they soon trap the target or target in a minefield.

The demon soon tried to rush at Zane but he touched one of the Impulse spheres, causing an explosion which in turn set off the others. Zane soon snapped his fingers as all of the sphere explode making a massive explosion and lighting the sky with its power. Phantasm soon fell forward with a monstrous thud, screaming as it fell forward. Zane appeared in the air with the sphere of Primordial soon returned to him.

The demon was about to get back up, but was slammed into the ground by Concealed Strike and the beast crashed with a huge thud, making a small crater. The beast spread its wings and shot up from lying down. It turned and glared daggers down on him. "You had the element of surprise but now your luck has run out!" shouted the creature. It pointed its demonic hands down towards the ground, making five humanoid monsters from the pavement.

They were about Zane's size ,so they weren't too big, but now he had to deal with six opponents and well, this was going to be fun. "Wow. You're stealing Judy's trick. What would she think if she saw you doing this?!" said Zane. "Shut up! I'm the one who taught her and raised her like my own but no! She decided to betray us, Master Landon, and Lord Zeref for that dam hired help along with Eljack and Glenda who abandoned us in our time of need." shouted Phantasm.

Zane sweatdropped as he said,"Dude. It's a joke. Grow up man.". Zane soon jumped down toward the creature's spawns being that that their demonic daddy looked down at Zane, preparing to launch an attack on Zane. "Phantasm Storm!" said Phantasm. A wave of pure darkness went blasted down toward Zane who easily blocked it using two of his spheres and throwing them. Zane jumped toward the spawns and shouted,"Sweet Frenzy!".

Several appendages soon appeared from Zane's body being that he was soon a human octopus. Each one grabbed an energy sphere and slowly inflated a bit. He soon send them toward the spawns and they began landed a volley of punches upon them, destroying them in a instance. Zane soon jumped toward Phantasm with him soon began to spin like a drill and went straight toward the demon's chest with him slamming the spheres right into the demon's chest.

This caused it to fly back a couple of feet. The demon gritted its teeth and flew in toward Zane being that he soon punched Zane as he got close. Much to his shock, Zane dodged it barely and he soon flew around the creatures in circles. The demon was dizzy being that it didn't have time to register a kick deliver to him by Zane. The attack hit him dead on, sending it crashing through a building. "So do you want more punishment?" said Zane in his best Virgo impression.

The thick cloud of dust didn't subside just yet, so Zane closed his eyes. Crisis Judgement went off as Zane dodged a blast of darkness. If he got hit by that attack, he would have been sent soaring through the air and crashing down into the ground, sounding like thunder. Zane began to stretched being that the beast sat up, showing its angry expression toward Zane. "So why don't you just stay still and take your pain like a man?" shouted the creature.

Zane shrugged as he said,"It's simple. I'm not a sadist like you are apparently. You also put several innocent people and well, killed more. I'll never forgive bastards like you and the rest of your guild got it? You're nothing more than a big chicken!". "A chicken?! You're the one who keeps dodging my attacks!" said Phantasm. Zane sighed as he said,"Okay. Time for you to die and time to send you back like I did with your pals Deliora and Lullaby.".

The demon just roared as it lunched at Zane. Zane disappeared in thin air, having the demon gawk as he kept going forward. He didn't look as Zane reappeared right next to him ,out of the demon's great sight, and said,"Zenith Punch!". Zane soon charged Impulse into his hand being that he soon rushes toward the demon being that he makes a straight fist. While charging toward the demon, the energy around his hand amplify being that his arm is covered in the energy.

He soon slams his fist into the demon being that it deals a large amount of damage. The beast soon stumbled back in shock being that because of this, it failed to detect Zane soon above it and throwing down an Impulse Zenith Sphere straight down on the demon. The explosion subsided and the demon looked perplexed. It bashed its head on a few buildings, not recognizing a thing. It was confused from everything happening.

Zane soon landed on the ground as he said with a smile,"Archon Zero Annihilation!". He made all nine spheres fuse together to create a single sphere. "Learn your place now dam it!" shouted Zane as he launched the sphere toward Phantasm, making it look like a meteor. When the demon turned to see the attack, it was already too late. There was a huge explosion that occurred upon contact being that dust was flying around everywhere and wind was scattering a lot of debris.

It subsided rather quickly with Zane saying that the demon had been sent through ten building being that it made a massive crater in the ground and anything non-living was pretty much erased. "Well, I guess I'll be cleaning this up real soon." said Zane, making sure to hold back if he gets in a fight with Natsu and use Archon Zero Master. The Phantasm slowly got up ,but it tripped as it did, meaning it took some damage. "Smooth moves there buddy." said Zane, putting his arms behind his head.

The demonic being yelled,"Dam you to hell!". "Actually, it's called Hfil sir." said Zane. The ground soon trembled as the demon began to surge energy between the palms of its hands. It was slowly welding into a compressed sphere of chaos and darkness. Zane saw how much power this monster was pouring into the attack. "Wow. He's really going all out on you Zane." said Sivarth. Zane just shrugged being that if this attack hits, it would be really bad.

Cole said,"Anyone got any ideas because I got nothing?". "We could either block it or maybe, we could absorb it." said Kane. Zane didn't say no to that idea being that he could also deflect it into another direction, dodging it, and maybe taking the hit and he'll die. "I got an idea. It's an awful one too." said Zane. "Seriously? Don't die." said Athena. Zane smiled as he rushed toward the demon with him slowly flying toward above him. "You're really bold Zane." said Twilight.

Zane was five feet above him as Phantasm's attack was fully charged and it shouted,"Die! Purgatory Ordnance!".  "Sorry but that ain't happening!  Vulcan Emperor Kaiser Magnum!" yelled Zane. He soon made his right arm enlarge in size being much bigger than the demon in front of him. The normal steam wasn't there since he was in Archon Zero Master. He soon sent it toward the demon's chest, having it bend back upon impact.

It was unable to predict or stop Zane since his spell required every single bit of concentration. The compressed sphere of death then unleashed itself as the demon was falling back and sent into the ground. The sphere was unleashed in an enormous wave of a mixture of pure black, purple, gray, and vermilion. The blast wave was soon redirected and aimed upwards at an angle, obliterating the top half of a building.

The attack kept flying high into the sky, roaring throughout the area. The huge wave even made some clouds move. The wave soon dispersed, leaving the roaring sound to dispel only a few moments afterwards. Zane stood there with him saying,"Huh. I guess it was a nuke or something. Thank you Archon Zero.". The demon itself was lying on the ground from lack of balance from the attack it misfired.

The Phantasm soon laid there in a dusty heap, grunting and growling as it tried to get up. "You dam annoying ass brat!" said the demon. All of that power buildup took a huge chunk of the demon's power away from it and it was drained. The beast was now back on its own two feet, huffing a bit from that attack. "Wow. You just don't get the hint don't you? I'm much stronger than you so how about you give the Hfil up?" said Zane.

Kane sighed as he said,"Enough with the Hfil jokes! I think they get it.". "Everyone's a critic." said Zane as he soon advanced as the demon roared. Zane soon fired another ,but close range, Archon Zero Annihilation with the demon holding out its two hands and having said block the attack. "You fools! I will not lose to such arrogant punks!" said the hideous Phantasm. "Oh wow. You're talking sweet to little old me but I'm not into monsters." said Zane.

The demon soon growled fiercely at them as Zane said,"Hey, guess what.". "What?!" yelled the Phantasm. "You're ugly!" yelled Zane with him soon punched the monster's face. The beast leaned back and opened its mouth. "Infernal Blackout!" yelled Phantasm. The beast threw its head forward and unleashed a black and blood red blast right at Zane. The force of the attack had send Zane soon soaring flying high into the air.

Zane looked at the night sky, looking blacked out. The Phantasm shot into the air and attempting to attack Zane with its claws. Zane saw the monster sailing at him. "I'll guess that I should use your immense power to my advantage then!" said Zane. The beast was about to make contact with Zane but Zane stretched his arms toward it. The demon was turned around and threw the demon to the ground. Zane smirked as the demon crashed into the earth.

Zane landed with ease as Zane looked at him and now has the chance to show this monster just who is the king of the ring. The monster turned over on its back as Zane leaped from building to building like a ninja, eventually ending up in midair. "'Where did is that strength come from? We can't lose! Tartaros will prevail in the end! We'll climb to the top and destroy you in the name of Lord Zeref!" yelled Phantasm furiously as it wasn't able to move from such a devastating attack.

Zane's eyes lit up as his aura soon increased even more, becoming thicker. Zane soon made a indigo Colossal Zenith Sphere ,in terms of power but not size, in his hands with it's surrounded by seven normal sized Zenith Sphere. It was very much like a moon around a planet. "You have been judged you demonic creature! You and your friends have destroyed those who've suffered enough! I give no fucks about Zeref! You'll never win against me!" yelled Zane.

The monster gritted its teeth as it couldn't move as Zane shouted,"Terrestrial Zenith Sphere!". Zane threw the sphere being that the massive sphere soon slammed into the demon's chest. This made an indigo wave like explosion and the monster roared in agony. The attack surged and there was soon a massive light that shined. Once the attack had ceased, Zane reared back as they saw the light take the spot of the Phantasm.

The light shot upwards and it became a tower of light. "So did the demon just summon its people and where is the portal in the sky?" said Cole. At the pinnacle of the light tower, Zane both saw that that the light was raining down light meteors, much like a mountain. Zane couldn't think of what is going on, but the two saw the blobs of light raining down and touch the ground. They all took the shapes of people one by one. When the lights faded, they showed they were actual people.

Zane's eyes widened at this as he said,"Well, I didn't see this coming. I guess the lives that we fed to that beast are coming back.". Zane took it and saw the people looking at themselves in disbelief. They couldn't believe that they were alive. All roughly five hundred or so. The light tower soon diminished being that it was leaving the three wizards from before in a crater. Zane soon walked over right toward them. They were all unconscious, but alive.

Zane looked around and saw that the people were looking at him. They were soon finished reminding themselves that they were living once more. They all then went over and clapped in praise for their hero. Everyone shouted in congrats and sincere as thanks for restoring their lives. They all hip-hip-hooray Zane. It was such a great time. Eventually, the townspeople came back into town ,seeing all of the people return, they all looked as though they were seeing ghosts.

Many people began crying on the spot. Some children had immediately ran up to their siblings or parents of whom they have thought they've lost. "Papa! Mommy! Dad! Honey!" shouted people as they were all in a deep hug as they clenched onto their once lost family members and never sought to let go. Among the group of people rejoicing, Anton, Darby, Kiku, Lila, and Yuko soon found the one person they've missed so much Stephen.

Stephen stumbled about, trying to figure out where his family was. Yuko ran up and threw himself onto her father. She didn't dare to let go. Anton clung onto his father as well. They didn't dare to let go. They couldn't believe it ,everyone who was a sacrifice was now alive and well, but Stephen didn't care because she was with her beloved family again. Kiku wrapped his arms around his wife and kids and dog. The small family sobbed in relief that they were in each other's arms again.

The tears just kept on coming. "Daddy, we've missed you so much." said Yuko. "It's alright now. I'm back." said Stephen, soothing them all. It was for the longest time before they've separated from the hug. Zane watched with the other dimension being. "So did you know this was going to happen Zero?" said Kraig as he was just impressed with Archon Zero Master. "Nope but I'm happy to see this. Reminds me of my family." said Zane.

Kiku said,"Sweetheart, I'm so glad you're alive!". She was overjoyed to have the love of her life back with her. "But…how?" said Kiku in curiosity. She was indeed overjoyed but this question soon raised through every mind of the people who fled the battle area. She looked over towards Zane. Zane soon reverted back to himself and grinned at the sight of everyone rejoicing with one another. "Well, it's real simple. Mind if I explain it?" said Zane.

Stephen nodded as Zane said,"I saved everyone being that the demon used these people to fuel its power. They were now really dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. They were release as soon as the creature was defeated.". Every single citizen then looked and stared right at him as he was once again the complete center of attention. The hero looked on awkwardly as the staring continued. "Say something dam you!" shouted Sivarth.

Anton and Yuko immediately ran up to Zane both and hugged him. Zane was just happy to see the two kids smile. Dale was running about, overjoyed in satisfaction. "Thank you." said Yuko in a repeated fashion. Kiku and Stephen held hands and walked toward Zane with Lila by their side. The two kids pulled away and returned back to their parents' sides. "Zane and his friends. We can't even begin to thank you for all that you've done for our beloved home." said Kiku.

They all bowed as Kiku said,"You have no idea how much gratitude we express to you. The entire city of Freesia can't thank you enough for your heroic actions. We will forever be grateful to you Void Knight. Thank you for everything!". This made Zane feel embarrassed. "Please, you don't have to do this. A hero's job is to help others." said Zane. "Plus Zero here hates when people bow to him a lot in fact." said Kraig.

Everyone clapped their hands in honor of their hero and his accomplice. "On honor of your bravery, I say another celebration is in order!" The townspeople cheered as they all threw Zane into the air. "So what about Vernon?" said Twilight. "We'll take care of him later. I found out why Barry and Stella hate each other." said Zane. The party lasted the entire night and it didn't stop until the morning. The spirits were high as people celebrated their rejoiced family and freedom from the awful nightmare.

The families enjoyed each other's reunion and now no one had to worry about those wizards ever again. Just to make sure nothing else happens, Zane had them teleported to the Magic Council with a note from him. As he watched the army take the dark guild away, Zane just watched this as they were taken away. He didn't regret laying the hurt on them, but didn't show any sign of glee as they were taken away.

He was still occupied with the thought of Tartaros rising. What if it really did happen or is it already happening? The party also disregarded the damages that Zane dished out. There was games, laughter, good music, and a whole ton of food. We're talking edible deliciousness on a whole new level and everyone there hadn't happy in ages. Zane was the star of the show. Everyone wanted to talk with them. They were pushed and dragged to so many tables that it made Zane dizzy.

They couldn't even sit down to have a bite of something to eat before a fan yanked them somewhere mainly females. They all wanted to thank them for their valiant efforts and wanted to talk with him to get to know their hero more. They would spend at most five minutes at a table before they were dragged to another. Around noon, the party began to dwindle down and it was now time for Zane to depart being that he had taken care of Vernon. That won't been seen until next Chapter.

Zane stood there with him facing the entire town that stood before him. "Zane, take this as a gift from us to you." said Kiku with the townspeople handing him a lot of Rosemary Lotus. "I know that I already paid but here's a little extra." said Lila, handing him what looked like a check. "You've earned it kid." said Stephen. Zane took one glance at the check and his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets as he was given fifteen million jewels.

Zane said as he placed the check and bottles in his bags,"Thank you all. So are you sure that you don't want me to repair your town. I don't mind.". Kraig slapped his back as he said with a smile,"Don't worry. We are going to stay around and rebuild. Just get Haru back okay plus Stella. She's really cute and her heart belongs to someone else.". "Zane. We can handle the repairs so just bring back Haru for Jean." said Stephen.

Kiku said,"And come back whenever you can. We'll always welcome you.". Zane nodded as Anton and Yuko said,"You're so cool big bro. Thank you for helping us.". Zane grinned down at the two as he said,"Don't mention it kids. I'm glad that you're united with your dad again." The kids walked up and they hugged him. The dog came up and licked Zane in the face, which tickled. "When I grow up Zane, I'm gonna be just as brave as you!" proclaimed Anton.

Darby barked in affirmation as Zane smiled down on the newly courageous person. "That's a great desire to take but here's some advice. Grow strong for the people you care about and never ever give up. You'll succeed no matter what." said Zane. "You mean it?" said Anton to which Zane nodded and gave the two kids a fist bump. "It's always the best way to succeed." said Zane. Zane waved farewell to Blossom Village as he was heading toward Shellburg to get Haru and Stella back.

Next time,
What happened between Zane and Vernon? What happened between Barry, Haru, and Stella? Will Kaida get adopted? And what will be Team Natsu's punishment for their actions? This and more next time on Fairy Legion!
 
New Cards/Forms that haven't been seen in Zero yet:
Hair Form. This card has a black frame with several streams of hair which formed into several different objects, ranging from a car to a giant dragon. When Zane places this card inside, he becomes a master of living hair. This Form hasn't been introduced in Zero yet and it doesn't have a Prime Form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment