Sunday, December 9, 2018

Fairy Legion Chapter 10 Encounter S-Class Wizards


Disclaimer: This Post had originally been posted on June 23, 2018 at 12:32 PM. I'm reposting this Chapter along with Fairy Legion Chapters 1-26 because of a massive plot change. If you've read this story before, not much will have changed except Zane's reason for going to the Fairy Tail Dimension. The Author Note and whatever I talk about in them may or will be extremely outdated today or I'm somehow seeing the future so just ignore if you want.

A/N: Yeah. Last chapter was something being that we've seen Zane's rage. I've mentioned this but Zane has a nasty temper which hasn't been really shown in Zero all too often. Two big examples for me are when he activated Wrath upon seeing a hologram of Shawn die thanks to Kirk and using Tyrannus Nether for the first thanks to Atem getting make fun of Kevin during his asshole days. I could be forgetting another huge one but those two are my big examples.

Expect to see Zane's rage but not against anyone in Fairy Tail being that he is going to like Laxus and hate Mystogan. If you can remember, Zane can read minds and any secrets that they have are nothing to him. If you know Fairy Tail, Mystogan is Jellal's design #3. I'm expecting his design to be in Edens Zero since well, he's taken so much for Fairy Tail. Mystogan is his own character but Zane is going to hate him for what he's doing or his kingdom is doing plus ditching Wendy.

Laxus is a character that I like because he started as a douche and overall Jerk but he had a point due to most of Fairy Tail being weak. I mean you can name really strong members like Erza, Gray, and Natsu but no one is even close to their levels. I despite Droy and Jet because unlike Levy, they are comic reliefs and haven't done anything. I'm not expecting a lot but here's the thing, I rather have a character do something and fail than doing nothing at all.

Laxus and Zane are going to get along being that a certain event will change because of their first meeting in this chapter. Expect something good. This is also the start of Galuna Island arc which will go for 4-5 chapters I'm guessing. I could be horribly wrong about that. These are going to be rather short because well, there is no One Piece chapter and I don't think I could rip on Smoothie for every Author Note. I could but I'm rather not do that. Lets start two days later at Fairy Tail.

This will have some moments for the ladies but mainly for the fellows since ninety percent of the women in Fairy Tail are attractive. That sounds extremely misogynistic but it's the truth. If there was one fat chick, I wouldn't be saying that. The only exceptions ,to this, I found were Lamia Scale's master and Lucy's Landlady. Yes. The latter is a character. Lets get going before I offend the girls reading the story and feminists.

Narrator P.O.V.
It had been two days since Zane and his group returned being that Sly kept saying sorry for letting Erza and Natsu go after Zane ,who was still pissed off, told her not to worry about it. Upon returning the guild hall, it had been question after question being that Zane was a example of a mystery. Zane explained to everyone about what happened and what he said being that he went into great detail about his encounter with Ultear much to Erza's anger and the jealous from the girls and guys.

Makarov was interested in Zane more because he was able to survive against Ezra's death glare and had a chance with the hot council woman. He was a perverted old man. Erza went into great detail about the demon with Reedus drawing a pretty good picture of the demons in Kane's opinion. Natsu's team was currently on a job with Zane sitting at the bar, listening to his music with Mira behind it as usual. She looked at Zane with interest.

She really wanted to see the memories that Erza, Happy, and Natsu saw with Zane telling them that they'll have to wait like good little boys and girls or else someone will invade their dreams aka him using one of his dream manipulation Take Overs. He also made a joke about how it was nice to be free of prison being that Erza berated him for it causing him to flip her off and Natsu was triggered by that.Mira knew that Erza cared about Zane in a very special way.

The doors to the guild hall was soon kicked open as Natsu's team stood there. "We're back!" said a very hyper Natsu with Erza prominently hitting him upside the head much to Zane's joy. "What have I said about kicking the doors open?" said Erza. "Be nice Prude Knight. Creatures like Pinkie should follow their natural instincts and for him, it's kicking the doors down. Thank the gods we have someone who can make new ones much to her dismay." said Zane.  

Lucy sighed as she said,"And here I thought you would be on a job or something.". "I'm hurt Triple B. I thought the two of us are getting to be real close and unlike you, I can pay my rent without complaining about it." said Zane. Lucy ignored him as Gray said,"I am sorry for leaving you Master Zane but Pinkie, Prude Knight, and Triple B needed my amazing as hell talent for a job.". "So what about me Gray?" said Happy. Sly was with them as she shifted her gaze away from her partner.

In her time of being born, she has never failed a mission that was given to her by Zane. his family, or her friends but she failed in keeping Natsu here. "Freedom is wonderful isn't it Zane? I knew that you guys would be a okay." said Natsu, who was breathing fire thanks to a fire mug which Mira gave him at lightning speeds much to Sly's shock. Lucy sat a nearby table to Zane with her saying,"So are you willing to talk about what happened there?".

Zane said,"Sure thing Triple B. It was just for the Cowards to show their power against us so that they can feel good. I've done this before so nothing new to me. I would haven't been so angry if Pinkie listened to me. Really hate when people don't listen by the way.". He was still mad because his eyes were red but his pupils weren't slit anymore. "Yeah but it isn't fair that you took all of the blame! I made that building into swiss chess!" said Natsu.

Natsu looked away as he mumbled,"And you're one of my Nakama.". "How sweet Natsu." said Lucy with a smile causing Natsu to blush. "And I like that about you Natsu but just keep your party down to a dull roar. I don't think Troy and Let like that." said Zane. "It's Droy/Jet! Why can't you remembered that?" said the two. Zane shrugged as Mira said,"Is he just all precious when he's all excited?". "Precious is the wrong word Mira but it makes sense I guess." said Zane.

Lucy was drained and had her head resting on the table. "I can't believe we were worried for nothing at all. I mean it was just for show." said Lucy. Gray ,who sat nearby her along with Elfman, soon bumped his fist into his palm as he said,"So he wasn't a sacrificial lamb but a scapegoat.". Elfman looked at him with dismay with him saying,"Your jokes are so cold Gray.". "They're better than Zane that's for sure." said Sly. "Aye!" said Happy before being thrown into the roof by Zane.

Elfman shouted,"Hey Natsu! Don't you want to challenge Zane again after he kicked the crap out of you last time?!". "Seriously?!" said Lucy. "Oh right. I was going to do that. Thanks for the reminder Elfman. Lets go Zane. Round 2!" said Natsu. Zane looked at him with Sivarth said,"I think he forgot that he has to be stronger to challenge you again and we weren't even trying. How strong does he think he is?". "Sorry Natsu but I'm really hangry." said Zane.

He soon move to a nearby table with Sly joining him. "Hangry?" said Mira and Natsu. "It means that he's hungry and angry. He'll take that extra spicy dish from the day before." said Sly. Mira nodded as Natsu rushed toward Zane with his right fist a flaming. "Bring it on!" said Natsu. He was soon held in the air using Zane's telekinesis. "You are not fighting me because right now, I am still mad at that little stunt so if you want to die, throw that punch. I double dare you." said Zane.

The food was soon placed in front of him as Natsu said,"Oh. You're still mad.". "I have a hard time letting things go. Just ask the last guy who constantly challenged me and this was after he made me really mad." said Zane. "Yeah. You really shouldn't because well, he died." said Sly, looking at her claw. "Was it by you?" said Erza, worried for Natsu. "Perhaps. What was your reason for doing that since I tend to piss people off within seconds of meeting." said Zane.

Lucy mumbled,"You got that right.". "I heard that Triple B!" said Zane. "Leave Luce alone! I have the best intentions! I'm sorry!" said Natsu with him smiling. "Sometimes Natsu. I think I need to show you what happens when you make me mad." said Zane. He soon threw Natsu across the guildhall with him soon sprouting several arms from his body. They soon flew toward him, beating Natsu like a drum as Zane crossed his arms.

Gray watched this with a huge smirk in his face, Sly watched this with a neutral expression, Elfman was in shock at Zane's vicious nature, and Erza, Lucy, and Mira cringed noticeably. "Do you have to go that overboard?!" said Lucy. "Meh. He needs to learn his place and well, I told him that he needs to get stronger before challenging me again." said Zane. He soon stopped as Zane said,"And are you done with this Natsu?".

He soon pinched his ear hard with him saying,"Am I making myself clear?". "Crystal!" said a very bruised Natsu. "You're out of here!" said Happy. Elfman and Gray soon began laughing at Natsu with Gray saying,"Wow. He's making you stupider than normal firebreather!". "You're the real man aren't you Natsu?" said Elfman. A little while later, Zane went to get some bandages for Natsu. He had his headphones and playing one of his songs so he was in a good mood.

He ignored Mira's teasing with him muttering under his breath,"This dimension is way too low tech for me.". Erza was glaring at him being that her attention was soon dragged somewhere else. He soon looked around and turned to see that everyone was looking rather drowsy. One by one, he soon saw the Fairies dropping like flies into sleep. The only one awake was Makarov though he was drowsy as Zane had a terrible sleeping schedule and was used to sleep spells.

Crisis Judgement went off with him saying,"An enemy. Time to take action.". He soon pulled out a marker for his bag as Twilight sighed. "Sometimes Zane." said Twilight. The immortal being soon saw the doors opening being that he had the marker aimed directly at the intruder's throat. "Zane! Put down the marker? He's a wizard here. His name is Mystogan." said Makarov from his spot. Zane soon looked at the man being that he was confused.

Athena said,"I guess no one beside the master has seen him before.". "He looks weird." said Cole. He wears a dark blue cloak with an upturned collar, which was held together by two red buttons tied together with white string. His arms and legs were covered in bandages, and he wore dark blue gloves on his hands that matched his cloak. He also sported a dark blue bandanna on his head that obscured his eyes, with a silver forehead protector.

He had a dark green cloth which was wrapped around his neck and face, obscuring everything from his nose down. His upper legs were covered in bizarre, dark blue pants that puffed out, ultimately resembling upside-down bells with two silvery-gray stripes on either one. Around his waist, which was obscured by the aforementioned bell-like pants, he wore two dark green belts, similar to the larger dark green strap with a silver buckle which was slung over his right shoulder.

The man carried a wooden staff with a fan-like end to it in his right hand.and his arms and legs are mostly covered in bandages. Zane saw who was under the mask with him saying,"You're really are one mysterious bastard.". He soon removed the marker and began drawing on the others much to the other two wizards confusion. "You're immune to Sleep Magic aren't you?" said Mystogan. "My magic has an awful ,as hell, sleeping schedule so I don't sleep at normal times." said Zane.

Mystogan said,"Cool. Later.". He was soon walking away from Zane. "Wow man. He's just like you except you don't put people to sleep." said Sivarth. Mystogan walked over toward the request board with him looking at it for a second. He ripped off a piece of a paper and walked over to Makarov "So why are you hiding from your Nakama?" said Zane. "Personal reasons. It's the same reason why you're hiding your past. Don't make me mad. I'll be back." said Mystogan.

Makarov said,"Undo your magic first.". "Fine. I'll count down to five." said Mystogan. The wizard was soon gone as everyone ,except for Natsu, was soon groggy and tired. "Was that Mystogan or did Zane do that?" said Jet. "Whoever it was, they're a real jerk." said Droy. "Does he have to do that every time he comes here? I'm pretty sure that it wasn't Zane." said Levy. "Who's Mystogan?" said Lucy, rubbing her eyes.

Elfman said,"Well for starters, he's a contender for the strongest man in Fairy Tail second to the old man of course.". "Old man?" parroted Lucy. Gray was soon rubbing his eyes and he said,"Yeah, and he doesn't want people to see his face. He casts a sleeping spell just to make sure.". "That's really creepy." said Lucy. "The only one who really saw his face was Makarov.". "Not exactly Princess Pervert. I did and man, he dresses weird." said Zane.

Mira said,"You managed to stay awake and see him Zane?". "I did because of my horrible sleeping schedule plus I don't like falling asleep in the guild hall by someone's magic." said Zane. "I just think it's to hide a nasty scar." said Gray. "Not even close Snow for Brains. I've seen him before and he is a handsome motherfucker. Zane here saw him too after he drew on all of your faces which by the way, nice job." said a pompous voice from the second floor railing.

Elfman said,"Laxus?!". "Wow. What's the occasion?" said Wakaba. Natsu soon woke up as Gray said with a sigh,"And here's another contender.". This man is Laxus Dreyar, the Grandson of Makarov. He is a tall and muscular man with him in his early twenties. His spiky, blond hair is slicked back, its numerous spiky strands pointing backwards, though some falls down in a small tuft resting in front of his forehead. He has a distinct lightning bolt-shaped scar on his right eye.

Very much like his grandfather, his eyes have dark circles, with each of them possessing a single, prominent eyelash jutting outwards. Laxus is almost always seen wearing his signature "Sound Pod" model of Magic Headphones, with his favorite music being Classic Rock & Roll. His black Fairy Tail stamp is located on his left rib cage, and is surrounded by a large tribal tattoo, which extends up to his left shoulder and covers part of the corresponding upper back.

He's donned a black leopard-like spots on the shoulders, collar, arms, and sides, mustard yellow shirt to him. He sported a large, black coat with bluish-gray fur trimmings which was hung lazily over his shoulders. He's wearing loose, baggy wine red pants tucked inside light metal greaves and around his waist was a simple belt to which he attached the device linked to his Magic Headphones. He also had a small chain tied around his right wrist, and was smoking large cigars.

Laxus said in a not so inviting and arrogant tone,"Mystogan's just really shy, so respect his privacy you dam busybodies. Besides that, that guy with the headphones got a pretty good look as well. He goes by the name Zane don't you kid?". He soon rested his head on his hands. Upon hearing Laxus's cocky voice, Natsu instantly arose from his slumber and jumped to his feet. "You're right. It's nice to meet you Laxus. I hope we can be pals." said Zane. "Heh. I think we might be" said Laxus.

Natsu soon jumped onto a table with him saying,"Laxus! Come down here and fight!". Embers were around his body with Sly saying,"You do remember earlier right?". "The dragon is right so if you can't beat Zane or Prude Knight, why the hell should I waste an ounce of my magic power on two weaklings like you and Prude Knight when I could on Zane? You don't mind me stealing your great nicknames do you Zane?" said Laxus. "Not at all. They are weak so they deserve it." said Zane.

Natsu said in a dark tone,"What did you two say?". His eyes were filled with fury as he glared up at Laxus. "I'm getting used to Zane saying shit but when you insult one of my nakama, especially Erza and Lucy." said Natsu. Fire soon exploded off his body, causing several guild members to jump back as Gray was trying to calm him down. "I can't fucking stand it!" yelled Natsu. "Natsu." thought Erza and Lucy. The two could feel the hatred rolling off Natsu as Natsu glared at Laxus.

Both girls were worried that Natsu would get himself hurt but was more shocked by how much rage he was given off upon Laxus and Zane insulting Erza. "Wow. Someone is testy. You really shouldn't be fighting against a god when you couldn't even defeat Zane. After all, I'm the strongest in Fairy Tail and the rest of you are nothing more than ants. You gave him a good thrashing twice Zane so you have my undying respect." said Laxus.           

Zane rolled his eyes with him thinking,"Wow. This guy is strong and a true ally. Maybe, he'll help us out. Time to earn his respect.". As you can tell, Zane didn't care about being insulted by Laxus since he was insulted back in high school and let it slid off his body. He also didn't care about him calling his "family" weak which was true. "Then come down here and prove it!" yelled Natsu, clenching his fists. "How about you come up to me, Ant?" said Laxus, mocking him.

Natsu said,"Bring it!". He soon jumped into the air but was soon smacked into the ground by a giant candy syrup hammer. Makarov ,who was going to do the exact same but with a larger than normal fist, soon saw that the hammer was Zane's left arm much to the shock of Lucy or Mira plus the rest of the guild including Laxus. It soon melted, trapping Natsu in the syrup. "You aren't allowed up there I'm guessing. Don't be a fucking fool and get yourself killed." said Zane.

Laxus said with him laughing,"Wow. You made him mad but I guess you have a talent for it.". "Shut up! And let me go Zane right now!" said Natsu, breathing out streams of fire. "Be quiet Laxus!" said Makarov as he sound half hearted. Zane growled at Makarov's "attempt" at "stopping" Laxus with Sly said,"Don't do anything too stupid.". "Thanks for the confidence there Sly. Let me say what he wants you old geezer since he's actually strong unlike you weaklings." said Zane.

Laxus smiled as he said,"Zane gets it so why don't the rest of you babies get it?! You're looking at the strongest one in this guild! It ain't some hooded coward or some girl with an armor fetish! It's me you fucking weaklings!". Everyone glared at Laxus except for Zane who smiled. He soon began laughing as he said,"Okay. I really like this guy now and trust me, I ain't saying a dam word about that bastard of a human being.". "You're not so bad yourself." said Laxus.

Zane shrugged as he said,"However, I think you may be wrong on who is the strongest sparky so let me show who is the strongest in Fairy Tail. It ain't anyone you've known but someone who is brand new and older than all of you!". The guild gasped as Laxus jumped down and glare down at Zane who smiled. "Then who the hell is it?" said Laxus. People could sense that a fight was about to go down so they prominently backed away.

Zane said,"You and I may have headphones on our ears but I'm sure that you heard me or are you getting deaf?". Several sparks were soon around Laxus with it focused around his hands which were ready to punch Zane.  "That's enough you two! No fighting!" said Makarov. Laxus soon turned away as Zane said,"Coward. Let me show you my wrath.". He soon stretched his right arm back with him saying,"Zenith Smash + Vulcan Force equals fly Sparky!".

His right arm was soon covered in dark purple metallic scales with a spiral pattern to it. It soon went back toward Zane with it igniting on fire. It move so fast being that Laxus didn't have a chance to counter it. He was soon sent flying through the railing and thanks to the explosion of flames, the ground was slightly burned around Zane. Laxus slammed into the bar being that bits of chipped wood covered his clothing and his face.

He soon began laughing with him picking himself up. Most of the guild was shocked by the speed of the attack and the fact that Zane basically told off his master. "Ha! I didn't expect someone to ignore the old geezer like that! You're worthy to be in my Fairy Tail!" said Laxus. He was soon gone ,in a flash of lighting, as the elderly man glared at Zane. "You make an awful parental figure by the way. Someone needs to teach him a fucking lesson and I'll be teaching that lesson." said Zane.

Natsu was free from Zane's hammer prison as everyone was able to take in oxygen. They all stopping hiding and went back to doing before Mystogan's arrival and Zane punching Laxus. Natsu was mad that Zane got in a comment but seeing him smack Laxus, it felt good. "Zane. You need to be careful around Laxus." said Makarov. "I'm not scared of Sparky. He's nothing but a spoiled brat who was never punished by an old geezer." said Zane, glaring at Makarov.

The old man soon sighed as he said,"Whatever. Just be careful.". "I'll try." said Zane. "Wow. I never thought I would see that but Master is great." said Gray. "Yeah. It's a real manly trait to see Laxus getting punched." said Elfman. "Well, I better get back to work. This place doesn't take care of itself you know?" said Mira with her sounding friendly. Zane looked at her as he said,"Do you want me to help you out Mira? I can do it and you can rest.". "Well, I....." said Mira.

Zane sighed as he said,"Sit down Mira. I think our favorite barmaid deserves a rest while the black sheep should prove his worth.". He turned into a new form being Replication Form. He looks to be a tall robotic humanoid, being eight feet tall. His head ,which is in the shape of an oval, has two silver gears where his ears would be. His head also floats over his body very much like Robot Form’s head does.

He has two eyes being that there are a port that shows off his inner energy. His eyes are lines sticking out from the bottom, sides, and top. It looks likes a plus. His body is a dark gray color with it looking polish and brand-new. There are small purple lights on his abdomen, torso, and upper limbs. His arms, feet, hands, legs, and upper body are rather large. He’s wearing gold shoulder pads ,with a strange horseshoe-shaped symbol on them, and made from an unbreakable material.

His body is covered in a black and red suit with white stripe patterns forming around his torso. His hands have five claws which works as fingers. He wears a belt with five utility pouches. He wears gray arm bracers and boots. "Time to fix the bar." said Zane in a calm and soothing voice while stretching. Several copies appeared out of his body went to fix the guild hall as Zane sat down. One of the clones soon grabbed a tray of drinks and food being that he went to go serve things.

Both Erza and Mira looked at Zane being that despite not having a mouth, the two were pretty sure that he was smirking. The two smiled at him, earning Zane a confused look. "So what do you two want? I don't do feet or little girls aka a pedophile. Not judging people who like that but the Omniverse is a strange and wonderful place." said Zane, crossing his arms. "Despite you ignoring master, thank you. He did deserve that." said Erza in a serious tone that demanded respect.

Zane said,"No problem at all Prude Knight. He may be a strong guy compared to you weaklings and this includes our weakness. My point is that since none of you cowards would do it, I hate to give Laxus a good taste of reality aka my fist.". "What are you saying Zane? Do you not think I have the guts to stand up to him?" said Erza with a dangerous tone. Normally, Mira would be worried but she knew that Zane could get out of any mess.

Zane sighed as he said,"Calm your very bouncy tits Prude Knight. I'm not a fan of sending people to their deaths.". "What do you mean?" said Erza who was gone from being angry to confused. "You're strong I guess but me and Laxus are much stronger than you. We have conviction to stand what we care about and unlike you, we can handle you without too much effort due to your massive weakness." said Zane.

He took a deep breath with him saying,"But power doesn't mean everything in a fight. Your brain is the strongest weapon. You can make a powerhouse look like a fool with your brain. Strength also comes in the reasons why you fight. I despite those who have no reasons to fight and those who blindly follow a cause without resistance or questions. I'm not at all dissing on those who are religious but you can't live life without reasons and asking questions.".  

Erza smiled as she said,"I guess you're trying to be nice.". "I am but to me, you're still weak to me because you're wearing that armor." said Zane. The two were quiet as Mira sighed. "Well, I better get going. Goodnight Mira and Zane." said Erza. "Bye Erza." said Mira in a friendly manner. She was soon gone as Lucy walked up to them with the three of them talking. Later, most of Fairy Tail soon leaving for their homes.

The group of Lucy, Mira, Plue, Sly, and Zane who had deactivated Replication Form were sitting at the bar with Mira behind it. Zane had calmed down completely being that his eyes were back to their normal color and his text wasn't bold. "Hey Mirajane. Can I ask you something? Why did Zane stop him Natsu from going up to the second floor?" said Lucy, as Mira served her a drink. "Isn't it obvious Triple B? I thought you would be smart but you're not ready for those jobs yet." said Zane.

Lucy glared at him as Mira said,"I know that you may hate to hear this but that area is reserved for advanced members of the guild. The jobs that are listed up there make the ones down here look like child's play in comparison. They're called S-Class quests.". "S-Class?!" said Lucy in a shocked tone with Zane rolling his eyes. "Those jobs are very dangerous that one mistake could cost your life but it comes with a hefty price as compensation." said Mira.

Zane said,"And the old geezer hand picks the members worthy of that. As of right now, there are only six members worthy of that title. You've meet four of them Lucy. Laxus, Mysterious Coward, and Prude Knight are the most obvious.". "Wait. Then who is the last one I've met?" said Lucy. Sly soon pointed to Zane with her saying,"Master said that Zane is worthy of the title after he defeated two dark guilds by himself but he had little help with one of them.".

Mira said,"You shouldn't worry about it if I were you Lucy. There is no amount of money to risk your life over.". "Yeah, no kidding. I better going home for the night. See you guys later." said Lucy with her getting up to leave. "You do know that it's 5:30 right? Sunset won't happen for a while." said Mira with confusion. "You know that some people go to sleep earlier because they're old but Triple B is a special girl." said Zane. "Shut up Zane!" said Lucy.

Sly sighed as she said,"Aren't you heading home to break in the kitchen and maybe ask Natsu for some dinner?". Lucy blushed as she said,"No Sly! I just wanted to break in the new kitchen since I haven't had a chance to really use. Speaking of Natsu, have you seen him? He went missing.". "He went to go sulk. He left about an hour oh observant one. It has something to do with Sparky and me wrecking him easily." said Zane, checking his watch.

Mira said,"Remember Lucy, Natsu has to initiate things.". Lucy's face was burning red as she soon ran out of the guild. Mira couldn't help herself but giggle. Zane looked at her as he said,"So are you heading home soon?". "Once the guild closes up, why?" said Mira. "Well, I wanted to ask you out for dinner a few days ago Mira but well, you know. I got sent to prison and it wasn't very fun." said Zane. "Sure. We just need to ask master and well, we can go." said Mira.

Sly said,"Since when have you been the one to initiate things? It was usually the girls back home who did the plans.". "I'm a changed man." said Zane. "You may leave Mira. Have fun on your date. I have to have a word with Laxus about his behavior today." said Makarov before walking off. He was gone as Zane said,"His soft spot for Laxus is one of the reasons why Laxus is well free to say shit and not get hit for it.".

Mira said,"So you feel like it's your responsibility to handle him?". "Not at all Mira. I just really hate spoiled brats who don't get the hint about reality." said Zane. "You really do hate a lot of things don't you Zane?" said Mira. Sly flew up to Zane with her saying,"That's Zane for you. So are you ready to go Mira?". "Yeah." said Mira. The three were soon gone as Twilight soon saw Happy fly away from the second floor and toward an open window, carrying a piece of paper in his paws.

Twilight said,"Zane. After your date, we have to head toward Lucy's place.". "Why?" said Zane as he left the guild hall. "The furball took an S-Class quest that Mira told you about. We're not going to be relaxing for a long while." said Kane. "Fan freaking tastic." said Zane. Sly soon looked at her partner with her sighing. She soon flew off with Mira looked Zane as she said,"Is something wrong with Sly?". "Nope. She had something important to do. Now about dinner." said Zane.

Lucy ,who had finally won against her raging blush, was making her way home. As Lucy neared her home, she began to walk on the edge of the canal in front of her home. "Hey Blondie. Be careful not to fall in the water." said a boater, sailing down the canal. "Wow. Mystogan and Laxus. Those two are famous and they're from Fairy Tail! I'm starting to figure out how Fairy Tail works!" said Lucy as she stuck her arms out for balance.

A diagram soon appeared to the side of Lucy ,who had a cheeky smile on her, showing a picture of Master's face at the top of it, a silhouette of a man below Makarov with the words Old Man right next to him, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan with a question mark instead of his face, and Zane with an evil grin below the old Man, Gray, Lucy, and Natsu below those four, and everyone below them. This is wrong for so many reasons so take your pick on why it's wrong.

The Celestial Spirit wizard had been picking up on the details about her new guild being that despite the S-Class quests giving a huge reward, no amount of money was worth risking her life over it. Her thoughts were interrupted thanks to her seeing Sly, sitting down on the stairwell looking bored out of her mind and the Akostar looked up to see Lucy. "Didn't you leave after me Sly? And why are you here?" said Lucy as Sly floated to her eye level.

Sly said,"Reasons and unlike those two, I don't like barging into other people's home.". "Did they really?" said Lucy. "What do you think?" said Sly with Lucy sighing in response. As she opened the door to her apartment, she soon opened the door to the apartment with Sly following suit. "So starting tomorrow Sly, I'm going to be working my way from the top!" said Lucy. "Well, I wish you good luck Lucy." said Sly. She soon heard faint movement in her apartment upon her reaching the doorknob.

Upon her opening the door, her jaw nearly hit the floor in shock. On her bed, Natsu was missing his vest as he rapidly did crunches and Happy was holding a dumbell. Lucy couldn't stop herself from watching the sweat roll down Natsu's toned chest. Sly saw that Lucy was drooling and had another massive blush was across her face. "I really want to do something to that body." thought Lucy as she licked her lips.

She soon quickly shook her head as Sly whispered to her,"Natsu needs to make the first move so Erza won't be too possessive over him. She'll be possessive over him Lucy.".  Lucy's eyes soon widened when she saw Natsu looking at her as Lucy whispered to Sly,"What do I do?". "I got an idea. Follow me." said Sly. "Welcome back Luce!" said Natsu in mid-crunch. "Aye sir!" said Happy with him lifted up a dumbbell. "You guys really need to learn about common courtesy!" said Sly.

She soon threw the two into the ground with Lucy saying,"You guys really do stink.". "But it's so mainly and erotic!" thought Lucy. Lucy soon angrily pointed at the door with her saying,"Why don't you guys work out at your own home or go bother Zane?!". At a restaurant, Zane sneezed. "Now Luce, we're a team so we get to train together so here is yours." said Natsu with a toothy grin as he held a pink dumbbell.   

Happy jumped into the air with her saying,"You're a girl right? So pink is your favorite right?". "I don't give a dam about the color cat! What am I going to to do what with that?!" said Lucy in her fake angry voice. "I have to get stronger so I can beat Laxus and Zane!" said Natsu. He soon dropped to the ground with him beginning a set of one armed pushups. Lucy bit her lips, as she watched Natsu's back muscles flexing. "Aye sir!" said Happy.

Lucy said with her face entirely red,"Please go home.". "Can't! We have to train all night because of the plan.". Natsu soon stopped with Happy still going. "We came here to tell you the good news and we need the whole team." said Natsu. "And why isn't Erza or Gray here? Zane isn't part of your team but he's still worried about your safety." said Sly. "He is?" said Happy, stopping and slamming into the ground.

Natsu soon said,"Our team is ready for the big time Luce! S-Class here we come!". "Yeah!" said Happy as Lucy's eyes bulged out of her head. She soon saw Happy holding up an S-Class request form with her screaming in a panicked tone,"How the fuck did you get that?! We're not supposed to be on the second floor!". "Duh. I took it without touching the ground. It was so easy since Zane asked Mira out on a date!" said Happy. "You cat burglar!" said Lucy.

She was about to attack the cat ,who had a cheeky grin, but she stopped as Natsu put back on his vest much to Lucy's disappointment. "Wait. Zane and Mira are on a date?!" said Lucy. "Yeah Luce. I guess that's something important but who cares about that. Since this is our first S-Class request, we went with the smallest reward. 7 million Jewels is a lot though." said Natsu. "We're not ready for it because Master decides that kind of stuff. He'll be furious because we have it." said Lucy.

Natsu said with a wide grin,"But if we succeed, he'll be pretty proud of it if we do.". Lucy sighed as she sat down at her writing desk. "You're so reckless sometimes Natsu. Just try to follow the rules of your own guild." said Lucy. "But at that rate, we're never going to be S Class. I've done enough to prove myself." said Natsu. "Fine but I'm not going. You two can go for all I care." said Lucy, resting her head on her hand.

Happy held up the flier and said,"But the job says that we get to save an entire tropical island so you can show off how fat you are in a bikini.". "Really?" said Lucy, ignoring the fat comment. "Yeah and you would like awesome in a bikini! We're a team after all!" said Natsu, with him placing his hand on her shoulder much to her joy. "You guys do remember that I'm here right? It's cursed by the way you three." said Sly, crossing her arms and rolled her "eyes".

Lucy leaned back in her chair as she said,"Fuck that. I'm not going now.". "Okay. Time for Plan B Happy." said Natsu. "Aye!" said Happy. "You two came up with a backup plan?" said Sly. "Despite the cash, there is another reward." said Natsu. He held the request form, showing it to Lucy. "The other reward is one of those gold keys you've been looking for." said Natsu. He soon watched as her eyes lit up. "I'm in!" said Lucy, jumping out of her seat.

Natsu soon high-fived Lucy with him saying,"Alright! Lets do this!". "What about Erza?" said Lucy as he stopped dead in his tracks. "Funny story. I was going to tell her but then I remembered that she would never let me do this so lets go." said Natsu with him scratching his chin. "What?!" yelled Lucy as she was about to argue with him. However, Natsu had already jumped out the window with the blond saying,"Use the dam door!". She quickly followed after her man.

Later, Happy, Lucy, Natsu, and Sly being that the trio forgot about the latter were walking through Magnolia being that their spirits were high despite the fact that Natsu didn't tell Erza about this or that Zane knew about it. Lucy was now wearing a sleeveless, orange zip-up tank top with a white trim and white straps along with a blue jean skirt. "So we're off to Hargeon then team." said Lucy. "Yep! This is going to awesome! Right Happy?" said Natsu.

Happy replied with,"Aye sir!". Lucy soon stopped as a thought crossed her mind. She soon turned to Happy with a somewhat concerned expression. "So you made sure that nobody saw you make off with that request?" said Lucy. "Yep! I was totally a ninja!" said Happy. "Relax Luce! It's like night time there! And I'm sure that no one has eyes and ears everywhere!" said Natsu. "Did you guys forget about Zane's hearing and me being here?" said Sly.

The two stopped dead in their tracks being that they both forgot about Zane's super hearing and Sly being there. "Me thinks they forgot about you and my hearing. It's both a blessing and a curse at times." said a faint and quiet voice. The trio ,except Sly, nearly jumped out of their skin when they heard the voice. They soon turned to their right with them seeing Zane floating in Specter Form and the ghost like form holding a bowl of ramen in his right hand. "Zane?!" said the trio.

Sly flew over to Zane with her saying,"You got me my favorite?". "Of course I did partner. You enjoy that while I question the three stooges." said Zane. "Sure!" said Sly. The trio was very much nervous mainly due to Zane ,who was floating above them for dramatic effect, crossing his arms and looking down on them. Happy and Natsu pulled themselves together well enough, Lucy was very much shaking, and Sly was enjoying her food.

She knew what happened when you pissed off Zane and she really didn't want to be on his bad side more than she already is for some reason that she can't figure out. "Zane! What a surprise to see you here!" said Lucy in a nervous tone. "Yeah. I thought that you were breaking in your kitchen but instead, I find you on a date with Natsu. Go get him girlfriend." said Zane with the last part being in a mocking tone. Lucy soon blushed and flinched upon hearing Zane's response.

His ghost-like appearance scared her being that it wasn't exactly the most welcoming form he could have picked, and it being night didn't help her out. His voice didn't help. "Yeah because we...." said Lucy. "You do know that I can read your mind right? I also saw and heard Happy fly with that S-Class job. Don't try and trick me." said Zane. Lucy turned to Happy angrily with her screaming at him and pinching his cheeks,"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL ZANE LEFT FIRST?!".

Zane sighed with him saying,"I would have heard about it eventually so be lucky that me and Sly came to find you and not Prude Knight.". Natsu tensed up at hearing her nickname as Zane said,"I don't think you want to piss her off. She's "scary" according to the guild. So Lucy, tell me why you're doing this? I recall Mira saying and you agreeing that,"no amount of money to risk your life over.". "Well, I just want to....." said Lucy shifted her gaze.

Natsu stepped forward his fists clenched with his entire being screaming determination. "It isn't about the money or gate key! Well for Lucy, it's the latter but that isn't the point! Erza will never let me do something this dangerous because she's scared! I understand that but I need to prove ourselves! If we pull this off, Gramps will make us S Class!" said Natsu. Zane rubbed his head as he figured out Natsu upon meeting him.

He was the type of person to break the rules but only if he knew that everything would work out in the end and no one would get hurt. He cared too much for other people. Zane knew that Natsu was clearly in over his head and remind Zane of himself around that age being that he still bears the scars and lost limbs of those two weeks of 2017. For more information, please read Zero Episode 50 to 80 for more details.

Zane soon deactivated Specter Form, landing on the ground with him sticking his hand out to Lucy who was holding on the job request. "Let me see it Triple B." said Zane. "But why?" said Happy. "I was like you guys once and trust me, you're WAY OVER your heads and I don't want to see you kill yourselves for some dinky ass key or respect." said Zane. Lucy ,who was sweating mainly from fear of Zane, looked at Natsu who looked at her with a serious expression.

He soon nodded as Lucy handed the flier to Zane. She did this with her shaking the paper. She was still nervous that he would make her into mincemeat with his natural power or one of his takeover or whatever he calls them mainly due to the fact that she's seen them in action and she's mainly scared of all of them except for the ones she hasn't met yet. Zane soon noticed that the words "Help Us" in big, bold letters at the top of it.

Directly below that, there was a picture of an island with a few mountaintops and below that nice looking picture, the job description. Zane began to read and didn't show his surprise. He had been on this type of job before even when he was still starting out. The people of Galuna Island wanted any wizard to come and rid the curse of their home. There was a small village on the island and the people who live there have suffered for three whole years.

He could read the memories of the paper through his telepathic powers with him sighing. He knew that he had to protect these three from doing something stupid because he was just like them except way more powerful and slightly less to prove. He could also tell that Natsu was doing this to show that he didn't need to be babied anymore but he could be wrong. "Okay." said Zane. "So we really are doing this Zane?" said Sly, finishing her bowl. "Yep." said Zane.

The trio of wizards looked at each other and back at Zane, who was crossing his arms. "So what's going on you two?" said Natsu. "Aye sir!" said Happy. "Are you going to take you back to the guild Zane?" said Lucy, trembling and squeaked. "Nah. I was never going to turn you bastards in because I know that you guys could do it but I rather come with you guys just to kill time and also if I don't, the Prude Knight will kill me." said Zane, cracking his neck.

For a moment, the only sound that could be heard was the chirping of crickets. Happy, Lucy, and Natsu stared at Zane with blank expressions with Zane starting to get annoyed. He told them that he was going to go with them and not turn them with it being very easy for him to do. They figured it out being that their jaws dropped almost completely of their heads. "What?!" yelled the shocked trio much to Zane's dismay. He expected this to happen but it was still a pain in his ass.

Lucy was the first one to recover as she said,"But why? You're in the same guild and not an S-Class wizard.". "Remember how Mira told you that I'm worthy of the title of S-Class. It's because I have fought a dark guild by myself, had some help for two of them, and plus Lullaby. I should be good but you guys not so much. How about we just getting going before Prude Knight shows and stops us from having fun." said Zane. "You're right I guess." said Lucy.

Zane said,"I also want to save those people from this curse. I may not be a superhero full time any more but my drive is demanding me to so something. I did my job as a hero not for fame or fortune but to protect anyone  who can't protect themselves from the forces of evil.". The three wizards soon looked at Zane with wide eyes. They knew that he read their minds on what the job described. Was he only interested in this job just because he could help people.

They wanted to do this as well but the reward wasn't half bad. "So are you not interested in the reward at all?" said Happy. "Of course I am except for the dinky key. I don't really need another key and it could be that presumptuous lion so you can have that Triple B. I'll take the cash thought. Can't have enough money." said Zane. "Okay then man. So do you have a plan to prevent Erza? I know you have something in mind." said Natsu, crossing his arms.

Zane nodded with him saying,"Yeah. I do. You know me so well because helping people is important and if you touch me Natsu, I'll throw you in Fairy Hills.". Natsu smiled as he said,"Welcome to the team Zane! I knew you would....". His mouth was covered in candy syrup as Sly said,"And here I thought you've grown up a bit Natsu. You still have to beat him to get him join.". "Duly noted. Lets go." said Zane with the five leaving.

Next time,
The guild soon finds about the stolen job. Will they get in trouble for doing it or won't they? What is Zane's plan to prevent that from happening? What will Erza think about Natsu leaving on this job despite Happy, Lucy, Sly, and Zane going with him? Will Gray get a case of jealously? This and more next time on Fairy Legion!

New Cards/Forms that haven't been seen in Zero yet:
Replication Form. This card has a black frame with something constantly replicating over the card several times in a row. This Form hasn't been introduced in Zero yet and its Prime Form hasn't been introduced yet either. This form is really good at cloning and copying himself or others. This clone can stay around even if Zane changes his form.  His voice is a very calm and soothing when he’s calm but upon getting upset in the form, it becomes filled with rage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment