Saturday, December 31, 2016

Power Episode 18 S Class Men and Cursed Island


A/N: Welcome to the mostly likely first post of 2017. This or the next one. Here's hoping for a good year. I'm not expect it to be the best year ever but better than 2016. That's I want. Anyway, I decided to make a guild card for Grim because as of right now, I'm not sure if I want to get rid of Grim in the Prion Arc aka the Edolas Arc for this series. I like Grim but compared to Fate, Julie, Nick, and others, he is up there but not by much.

I do have an idea for it being that I make another mysterious member who is like Grim except for putting everyone to sleep thing. I mean I get Erza because she looks like Jellal whom she has feelings for. I can't believe I wrote that. I'm a strong hater of Jellal because after Tower of Heaven, he in my opinion doesn't do anything beside being a whiny little bitch. I'm either killing him off then and using the character selection from the cancel Power Guild. So expect some death real soon. Also with the Guild Card, it is their main magic that they're known for. This is going to be a long part. Also Zane's tattoo is any one of the tribal dragon tattoo on Google Images. I can't pick one.

Narrator P.O.V.
About three days later. The doors to the guild hall were kicked out and the guild hall saw the Alvarez siblings standing there. "We're back!" wrote Zane. "You know that you don't always have to kick the doors open when you come in?" said Allison who smacked Zane upside the head. "Yeah but that is one of the things that makes Zane." said Ryu while rested on his head. "You're right. I shouldn't try to change an idiot of his level." said Allison while walking into the guild. "Hey!" wrote Zane.

Ana then ran up to Zane with her hugging him. "Zane! Ryu! I was so worried about you two!" said Ana. "I told you to tell her the plan Ryu!" wrote Zane. "I forgot okay!" said Ryu. "It is good to be back I guess." wrote Zane. "What's that supposed to mean Zane?" said Myra with a demonic yet harmless smile from behind the bar. "Oh nothing at all. I mean I'm one of the strongest so they can't hurt me." wrote Zane while puffing out his chest.

Myra said with a small giggle,"Whatever you two. Do you two want anything?". "I need some of the good stuff." wrote Zane. "Some flames please." said Ryu. The two then sat down at the bar with Myra leaving them to get their orders. "Man. It has only been a few minutes and I want him back in jail. He just pisses me off." said Kurt. "What did you say Kurt?" said Angel. Kurt started to run away from her and Fred said,"Watch this guys.".

He tripped Kurt with Jade and Victor laughing nearby. Myra placed her orders in front of the Alvarez siblings as she said,"Enjoy.". Zane took a giant gulp of his beer .which is known for making Tanya really drunk, and Ryu absorbed the flames. "Ah! Freedom and fresh air is awesome!" roared Ryu as flames came out of his back. "So what happened to you guys?" said Lora as she sat next to Zane who was enjoying his alcohol.

Zane wrote while drinking,"Nothing much Lora. It was pretty much an excuse to show their manhood like Norman does on a daily basis. I could have come back two days ago but Ryu made it fun. Thanks little buddy.". "Yeah but you didn't deserve all of the blame for what happened. I mean you may be the definition of awesome but still, I should have been blamed too." said Ryu. "You're so sweet. You really care about your daddy don't you?" said Sakura. The dragon blushed a bit.

Kurt said,"So Zane wasn't a sacrificial lamb but a scapegoat.". "Wow. That was awful." said Norman who sighed. "So Zane, what happened to your fight with Lady Allison!? I mean you ended it Zane. It has been bothering me for days." said Clair. "It was a spar Clair. I mean we did that when we trained back in the day. I wasn't even trying that hard." wrote Zane. "He wasn't really trying?! I was fighting with all of my heart but he wasn't trying. How strong are you really Zane?" thought Allison.

Steve said,"So since it was a spar, there wasn't really a winner or a loser.". Lucky flew over to Allison as he said,"So are you going to fight Uncle Zane Allison?!". "Not now Lucky. I'm really tired." said Allison. "If we fought real, I think the result will be the same." thought Allison. "Come on! I think it will be really fun! I'll warm you up!" said Clair. She went over to Allison and she swung a white fist at her. "This is going to be good." wrote Zane.

Allison ducked under Clair's punch with her punching her in the jaw. She was sent flying back and Clair went into the table breaking it with ease. She walked over to the blond and she dragged her to her feet using her eyes. "I'm not in the mood right now Clair." said Allison. "Sorry Lady Allison. I won't do it again." said Clair with a crushed tone while rubbing her sore ear. "Man. Allison kicked your ass. I guess your training is nothing compared to mine." said Kurt with a smirk.

Clair slammed her head into his head with her saying,"Shut up Stripping Princess. I kick your ass any day of the week!". "Bring in on Flashlight!" said Kurt while holding her jacket. "I guess those two are still idiots no matter." said Steve. "Hrmm." said Ax. Myra looked at him as she said,"Is something wrong master?". "Nothing. I'm just a little sleepy is all." said Ax. He slouched over slightly and he said,"Zane. Meet Grim.".

One by one, everyone in the guild started to fall asleep where they were sitting. "Wow. I really hate this guy..." said Kurt before he fell asleep. Zane noticed that everyone was falling asleep beside him and the master. "A sleeping spell? I wonder if this Grim guy is a user of sleep magic. I wonder why he does this." thought Zane. The doors to the guild opened slowly as a cloaked figure walked into the guild.

He was wearing a dark red cloak with his arms and legs covered in bandages. He had a dark green bandanna with a gold forehead protector with a blue mask that obscure the bottom half of his face to hide his identity. He had a giant scythe similar to Reisa but it was more grim reaper like. He walked around the sleeping wizards carefully and he stopped to look at Zane. "Sup. My name is Zane and you must be Grim." wrote Zane.

His eyes widened when he saw Grim's face. He could have sword that he spotted a few locks of purple hair. "You're the other Ace of the guild. It's nice to finally meet you." said Grim with his voice being suppressed by his mask. "So why are you hiding your face?" wrote Zane. "You'll understand in due time Zane. I heard about your fight with Allison. Good job at defeating her. I hope we have a chance to fight in the near future." said Grim.

Zane smiled and he said,"Sure thing Grimmy.". The cloaked wizard smiled under his mask as he went over to the request board. He found one and walked toward Ax. "I wonder why he is hiding himself but I really don't care. Not my problem. Hell, I haven't told Ax or my guild about me being a member of Wicked Genocide. The guild is nice but I don't want to tell them why I'm doing this." thought Zane as he sipped his beer.

Grim said,"I'm taking this job. I'll be leaving.". He walked toward the door and Ax said,"At least undo your magic first.". "Fine. Five. Four. Three." said Grim. He looked back at Zane with Zane waving at him. "Two. One." said Grim. Upon finishing the countdown, Zane was gone without any trace of him. The members of the guild started to walk up with Fred groaning. "Damn. Grim was here wasn't he?" said Fred.

Victor said,"What a ass.". "I can't believe him sometimes. I mean we don't bite." said Jade. "So who is this Grim guy?" said Lora. "Grim is one of the strongest choices for Heroes's strongest male wizard hands down." said Jason. He looked at Lora before running away in fear. "Ignore him sis. He hates to been seen by us. He puts all of us to sleep." said Angel. "That's rather creepy." said Lora. "Yeah. This means that the master was the only one to see him." said Kurt.

Zane had a thoughtful look on his face with a voice saying,"No. I know what he looks like too. You guys are just idiots and weaklings after all. I mean Zaney here saw him too and had a delightful chat about them fighting.". Everyone looked up to see X standing there smoking. "X?!" said the guild in shock. "How strange?!" said Eric. "You're never here!" said Wayne. "What did he say about Zane exactly?" said Barry.

Steve said,"He's also one of the strongest males Lora.". "Grim is super shy so don't question him that much." said X while resting his head on his hand. He was wearing a black tunic with white-lined sleeves reaching down below his elbows and fur on the outer edges. He was a dark red cape with tied on the front in a garish know which bears a large symbol of the guild in a lighter color. He had his wine red pants ducked into light metal graves.

He had a simple belt attached to his magic headphones which haven't changed in the past. He had a small chain tied around his wrist. "Hey X! Fight me!" yelled Clair with light glowing off her body. "I think you shouldn't because you got owned by Allison." said Tessa. "Violets right blonde. You can't even defeat Ally who in turn couldn't get Zane. I mean if you can't defeat Allison, you have a snow ball chances in hell against me." said X.

Zane growled and he wrote,"What did you say?". Veins throbbed on his forehead with his eyes filled with anger while glaring at X. "I really don't care if you make fun of me Rick but when you making fun of a member of my family and if it is a girl, you'll pay." wrote Zane. Flame exploded off his body and he said,"You ready to get your ass kicked for making fun of Allison and Clair.". "Zane." thought Allison and Clair.

Zane's anger was obvious to everyone while glaring at Zane. Allison was worried that Zane could be hurt by the stronger X but she was mostly shocked by Zane's anger after X made fun of her and Clair earlier. "Oh? I guess Zane is a little but hurt. I'm the strongest wizard in this guild and you don't stand a chance against me!" said X. "How about you come down here and test me then?!" yelled Zane as he clenched his fists with his hands bleeding.

X said,"Nah. How about you come up here?". "Fine! I'll be there to kick you ass!" yelled Clair. She rushed toward X but when she got close to the second floor, she was blasted by a giant meteor. She went into the ground with Zane said,"You can't go up there Clair. You know that.". "Ha! You got punished! You really think you can take me on!" laughed X. "Zane and X. You two stop it." said Ax while glaring at the two wizards.

X said,"The most powerful wizard title belongs to me! Not to Allison, Angel, Drain, Grim, Myra, and a former dark wizard! I'm the strongest in Heroes bitches!". He walked away and Clair said,"Some day X. I'll kick your ass.". "Whatever. I'm going back to drinking." thought Zane. He poured himself more of his beer and he kept drinking it with his anger subsiding rather fast. It was due to all of his beer.

Later, night had fallen over Mural and most of the guild had gone home for the night. Lora had said goodbye to Jade and Tessa before she took a seat at a bar with Myra and Sakura washing beer mugs and Zane was nearby drinking with a sleeping dragon on his back. "Hey Zane. So what didn't you let Clair go up the second floor earlier?" said Lora. "You're not ready for the second floor Lora. They have some hard jobs up there because they're S Class." wrote Zane.

Lora said,"S Class?!". "They are super treacherous and difficult because one wrong move means that you're dead but you get payed handsomely." said Sakura. "Only wizards approved by the master can take them. That means that only I, Allison, Angel, Grim, Drain, X, and Zane can take them." said Myra. "You shouldn't try to take them Lora. I mean you're not ready yet to even take them yet but one day, you will be." wrote Zane.

Sakura said,"Yeah. I mean I almost lost my life when I went on a job with my siblings. Ryu and Zane saved my life at the cost of him joining Wicked Genocide.". "It wasn't that bad Sakura. I mean they had some strong dummies to release my anger on." wrote Zane. "Do you ever go on jobs?" said Lora with her taking a sip of her drink. "A bit but I like to spend time here at the bar." said Sakura. "And I get to spend time with my Zaney." said Myra who placed his left arm in her cleavage.

Lora thought,"I thought we weren't allowed to seduce him but I don't care.". She stood up front of the bar with her saying,"Well. I'm heading home. Did you see Clair? She kinda disappeared a while ago maybe an hour ago.". "I don't know. She probably stormed off because of X." said Sakura. "Yeah. I mean she is rather stubborn. I blame red." said Myra. "Be nice." wrote Zane. "I'll see her on the way home." said Lora.

She walked out of the guild and Zane wrote,"Hey Sakura. Do you want to take home Ryu? I will be here to pick him up for a job. We're leaving earlier in the morning.". "Why don't you come home with us Zane?!" said Sakura. Myra smiled at that thought with her face getting slightly red as Zane wrote with a smile emoticon,"Sure.". The three left the bar with Sakura carrying the sleeping Ryu in her arms like her child.

Lora was walking slowly home with her wondering if Myra took Zane home with her. She tried to control her raging blush but she couldn't stop her dirty mind. She was walking on the edge of the canal in front of her house. "I've heard about Darin, Grim, and X before. I guess Heroes are just filled with powerhouses." said Lora with her sticking her arms out to help her. "Be careful lady! We don't want you falling in the water!" said a boater while going down the river.

Lora thought,"I guess I have to start becoming a stronger wizard so I can be one of the strongest wizards since I'm not stupid to put myself on the others levels.". She ascended the stars to her apartment. When reaching for the doorknob, she could hear some faint movements in her apartments with someone counting. "I'm guessing Clair came by. I wonder why." thought Lora. She opened the door and she saw Clair doing some rapid pushups with one hand with Barry counting.

Barry said,"Heya Lora! Clair is at 1000!". "Yeah. I have to get stronger so I can defeat that stripper and X!" said Clair. "You know that you can do that somewhere else right?" said Lora. She placed her bag down and Clair said,"Man. I mean we're going to be sister wives soon enough so I thought that I should start by living in your place. By the way nice place.". "You're right but I would like if Zane was here." thought Lora with a giant blush on her face.

She had a dirty couple of visions with her and Zane with it leaving what she is thinking up to your imagination. "What's wrong with her Clair?" said Barry. "Don't know but look what we got you for your welcoming gift." said Clair. She held a pink dumbbell and Barry said,"You're welcome!". "So what would I do with a dumbbells and this is metal right?" said Lora. "You need some muscles and you should seen Zane training. It's hot." said Clair.

Barry said,"I mean if Zane trains nearby a volcano, it wouldn't be hot.". "He does ten laps around the city, 5000 push ups, 10000 curl ups, 1000 pull ups with 1000 pounds of weights on his hands and feet." said Clair.  "I see. So what are you doing here?" said Lora. "I made my choice Lora." said Clair in a serious tone. Lora turned to her and she said,"We're doing an S-Class Job!". Lora's eyes opened when she saw Barry holding an S-class request form.

Lora yelled,"What are you two doing with that?! I thought we weren't allowed to even go up to the second floor!". "Well, I used some clever moves to sneak up there with zero effort." said Barry. "You are a thief!" yelled Lora as she tried to get the request from Barry but he flew up avoiding her. "This may be our first job from there so I chose the cheapest one. It's still 7 million golds though." said Clair.

Lora crossed her arms and she said,"No Clair. We're not capable enough to take on S-class jobs.". "If we do this perfectly, I think Gramps will make us S Class on the spot right?" said Clair. "You should follow the rules of your guild." said Lora who went over to her writing desk. "If we don't do this, we will never go to the second floor." said Clair. "You two can go but I'm staying right here." said Lora while resting her head on her hand.

Barry said,"But it says save our island on the request.". A tropical theme started to play in the room as Lora said,"I don't care Barry. We're not allowed too.". "Come on Lora! We're sisters right?" said Clair while putting her hand on Lora's shoulder. "Oh. It's the cursed Klihsh Island." said Barry. "I'm not going now!" said Lora. "But Lora, there's another reward." said Clair. She pointed to the flyer and she said,"The other request is a super rare key that will make you pleasing to Zane.".

She smiled when she saw Lora's eyes light up. "Okay! I'm in!" said Lora. "Yes! Lets go already!" said Lora. "What about Steve? I though you guys were partners and what about Allison?" said Lora. Barry smiled as Clair said,"Nah. We're going without them knowing. Lady Allison would have said no and Steve isn't my keeper Lora.". "What?!" yelled Lora. She saw that the two were already gone using the window. "Use the door!" said Lora. She ran after the two.

The next morning, Tessa woke up in her at Heroes Haven aka the girls dorm. She yawned as she got ready for the day. She looked at the photos taken on her dresser. The first picture was her when she joined the guild about five years ago. Zane had brought her to the guild and he had his arm slung around her with a faint blush on her face. The second one was one of her, Allison, Myra, and Zane helping her move into Heroes Haven.

She smiled at the memory behind that picture. Zane was lucky to have even come to the dorm since it is girls only but the dorm mom liked Zane. Allison almost killed him but when she went to the guild to get some help, she found Myra only making things worse for Zane putting him in hospital. Much to her fear, she learned never to make those two mad. The final picture is her favorite. It was her and Zane on a hill together.

It was her first date despite Zane not knowing about it since he was tired. "Okay. I'm going to confess to Zane because I want to be his first mate. I don't mind sharing him but I'm going to be the first lover of Zane Alvarez." thought Tessa to herself. She went over to her mirror and she messed with her hair for a bit. She left her room and she saw her friend Julie Brown sitting there messing with one of her many pistols.

She had bra strap length brown hair with her bangs parted to the sides of her face and blue eyes. She was known for her impressive use of Guns Magic and her western style of clothing. She was wearing a denim brown skirt with black leggings. She wears a matching denim vest over her dark blue tank top that shows off her chest well. She was wearing brown leather cowgirl boots with a somewhat fashionable fringe and slight heel to them.

It goes up to just below her knees and she was wearing a matching leather cowgirl hat. She had a light polka-dotted neck scarf . She looked at Tessa with her saying,"Hey Tess. What's up?". "So did you come back last night?" said Tessa. The two were walking to the guild hall and Julie said,"Yeah. I love spending time along with Nick.". "You would like spending time with Fred 2.0." said Tessa. "He is way better than Fred!" said Julie.

Tessa said,"I'm kidding Julie. So did you hear that Zane came back?". "Yeah. Your boyfriend is back so have you asked him out yet?" said Julie. "Well, it got complicated." said Tessa. The two were in front of the guild doors and Julie said,"Wow. You're quite the woman Tessa. I so wouldn't have been able to share Nick.". "Yeah. I mean you're quite the jealous lover." said Tessa. "I haven't even asked him out yet!" said Julie with a blush on her face.

She backed into Kurt with him saying,"Hey Julie. So did Nick say no?". "What is the pervert talking about?" said Tessa. "No." said Julie. "You're still scared? I mean Nick likes to be around you which is saying a lot considered Nick." said Kurt. "Do you want me to be there with you when you ask him? I mean you don't have to do this alone." said Tessa. "Could you Tessa?" said Julie. "Sure. Will you help us Kurt?" said Tessa.

Kurt said,"I'll help by getting Nick for you two.". They walked into the guild hall and Kurt went to go find Nick White. Julie and Tessa sat at the bar nearby Tanya with them waiting for Nick. "So Tess, are you planning to rev up Zane for us? Like the new hairstyle." said Tanya. Her ponytail was now on the right side. "A little but Zane won't notice if we don't so something plus I want to beat Myra at something." said Tessa. Tanya said,"I see. So are you helping her Julie?". "Yeah." said Julie.

Sakura yelled while running down the stairs,"Oh no! Master! One of the jobs on the second floor are missing!". The master was sitting next to Tessa with him doing a double take and a spit take which ended with Tessa being soaked in beer. "Son of a... Sorry about that Tessa." said Ax. "It's fine. I'll be fine." said Tessa. Julie grabbed a bar rag with her helping drying her friend off as she said,"I think we have a bigger problem right now master.". "Who would do something that stupid?" said Tanya.

A voice said,"I know!". X leaned back in a chair smirking and he said,"I think I saw a red cat taking it but this cat had a pair of wings.". "It was Barry?" said Angel. "So that means that Clair dragged Lora with her!" said Wayne. "Hey Steve. Did you know about this?" said a voice. This voice belong to Nick. He had shoulder length gray hair with blue eyes and his hair was covering his right eye. He was wearing a western outfit like Julie.

He was a long brown coat much like a poncho with tasselled edges together with a dark green shirt and town black pants with strips similar to the ones on his coat hanging from the edges with them held up by a studded belt with a skull-shaped buckle. He was wearing simple boots. He had a case on his left hip attached to his belt in which he usually keeps one of his guns consisting of a large leather belt seemingly decorated by concentric circles in its widest part.

Kurt said,"Ease off him. You should know well that Steve can't control Clair at all.". "He's right." said Steve who was annoyed. "That's what you call breaking the rules. So what are you going to do about them old man? I mean they're out of here when they come back right but they mostly likely won't. I mean I couldn't tell that it was Barry plus Clair wouldn't break the rules would she?" laughed X while puff up of his cigar.

Tessa said,"So why didn't you try to stop them?". "Shut up termite. You're not the boss of me. So what are you doing Myra?" said X. Myra slammed her hands on the table that he was sitting up and he saw a angered filled look with her fists clenched. She broke the table with ease as a dark aura went around her. "You better pray to your gods that they come back okay or I will destroy you." said Myra in a dark tone.

X laughed and he said,"Wow. I guess I really pissed off the demon for something out of my control by the way. You got soft and flabby bitch.". "What was the job that they took?" said Ax while Angel stopped her fellow S Class from fighting. "The Cursed Klihsh Island." said Sakura. "They took the job that involved the Demon Island." said Ax causing everyone in the guild to be even more shocked than before. "Steve and Tessa! Go bring them back!" said Ax.

Tessa said,"Why me and Steve?". "I suspect that you'll be able to try and bring her back. Barry and Lora will probably follow suit." said Ax. "Sorry master." said a voice. The two saw Kurt standing there and he said,"If anyone is going to bring back flashlight, I'll be the one to do the job.". "Bring her back okay Kurt." said Steve. He disappeared and Tessa said,"I will be coming with you Kurt.". "Why don't you go with them X?" said Angel.

X said,"Screw you. I'm out of here later bitches.". He disappeared in a burst of flames with Tanya saying,"So what about Allison and Zane?". "They're out on jobs right now." said Myra who tried to calm down. "No Kurt. I have to do this since it's my job to bring them back." said Tessa. "What make you think that you can do it? I mean you're too soft and I'm not afraid to hit a girl." said Kurt. The two were going to fight with Ax sighed.

Ax yelled,"Julie! Nick!". The two western wizards looked up and Ax said,"You four will go get them so go now!". "Yes Master!" yelled the four. They ran out of there toward the train station. "Sakura. I need you to call Zane using the Communication Lacrima. We should just bring him and Ryu into this since Allison is going to do something stupid." said Ax. "Sure thing Master." said Sakura who ran to find the Lacrima.

At the train station, they were out of air. Nick went up to the train seller about the tickets that a blond girl bought. The seller told the group about the exact copies of the tickets that a blond, a brunette, and a talking cat bought yesterday night. The group of four then boarded the train with it heading toward Davenport. "So why did you come get Clair back?" said Tessa. "Yeah. I thought you wouldn't move at all." said Julie.

Kurt said,"I honestly think that you can't get Clair back. I mean you can't tell Zane your feelings so what makes you sure that you can get a stubborn ass like Clair back to the guild.". "You like Zane? I mean you have some tough rivals like Allison and Myra!" said Nick. "Yeah but they're going to share him." said Julie. While Julie and Kurt explained to Nick the situation, Tessa looked out the window and she thought,"I hope we're not too late.".

In Davenport's ports. "Wow! This place brings back memories. I mean this is where I met Zane and the rest of the guild!" said Lora while looking over the town. "Yeah. That was like a month ago but I have special places that are important to me." said Clair. "Yeah. You two sound like old women to me." said Barry with a smirk on his face. "Okay. We have to find a ship that can take us to Klihsh Island." said Lora. She walked toward the docks but she was stopped by the blonde.

Clair said,"How about we swim there? I mean if you don't want to get wet, Barry can fly you there right?". "Yeah. I mean you're not fat like Clair here." said Barry. "How about I help you with your motion sickness like Sakura did with Steve?" said Lora. "I guess they could work but swimming there is some good training." said Clair. "Not going to happen." said Lora. The two girls plus flying car went to the docks.

They started asking sailor and sailor for a ride over. Every single sailor told them no way that they would go to that cursed island or they were scared of the demons. They were on their last hope. Lora tapped the sailors shoulder and it got his attention. He had dark skin with black hair, black eyes, and a large black mustache which goes from his nose around his chin and mouth. He was wearing a dark green cap with a light blue cape which is wrapped around his chin and his body.

Lora said,"Excuse me, but could you give us a ride to Klihsh Island?". "Klihsh Island? I don't know why you would find there but no sailor worth their salt wants to go there. Pirates avoid this place like the plague even." said the sailor. "Dang it." said Lora while resting against a nearby wall. "I guess we are going swimming." said Clair with a smile while patting Lora's back. "You don't want to go swim because of the nasty sharks. Their teeth can cut though flesh with ease." said the sailor.

Clair said,"No fish is going to scare me right Barry?". The cat nodded as Lora said,"I have no idea if your light will work underwater to begin with.". "You're caught." said a voice. The trio jumped up to see a smirking Kurt, an angry Julie and Tessa, and a silent Nick. "Kurt! Tessa!" said Lora. "And Julie and Nick!" said Barry. "So what are you guys doing here?" said Clair while glaring at Kurt. "Master found about your plan and wants you back." said Kurt.

Clair said,"He found out that fast?!". "You have X to blame for that." said Julie. "So you three are sharing him?" mumbled Nick with a huge blush on his face. "You know if you guys come back right now, you may evade being kicked out." said Kurt. "We could get kicked out!?" said Lora. "No way in hell! I'm doing this job Princess! You're not stopping me!" growled Clair. "It's an S class job for a reason. So please come back with us." said Tessa.

Kurt said,"What would your Lady Allison and Zane do if they found out what you did?". "Allison would try and drag us back with Zane watching nearby. I'm doing this for them." said Clair. "What are you talking about?" said Lora. "I know for a fact that Lady Allison wouldn't want me doing but maybe Zane would. She worries about me too much but X made fun of them. They're my role models and I won't let them down. I'm doing this job regardless of what you say." said Clair.

Barry said,"Yeah!". "Wow. You really care about him don't you? I guess Zane is her mate." thought Lora with a smile. "That's sweet and all but I'm bring you back even if you're going to get hurt." said Kurt with his magic glowing from his fists. "Bring it on Stripper!" yelled Clair with light gathering around her fists. "You two! Stop it!" yelled Lora. She was held back by Tessa who made a wooden scythe holding her back.

Tessa said,"I really don't want to hurt you Lora but we have to do this.". The sailor looked at the teens with wide eyes and he stood up in his boat. "Magic? You guys are wizards? Are you here to end the curse?" said the sailor. "Yeah!" said Clair while deactivating her light. "I guess we are." said Lora. "I welcome you to my boat then!" said the sailor. "Not going to happen!" yelled Kurt. Clair smiled and she kicked Kurt knocking him out shocking the westerns and wood wizard.

Kurt was tossed into the boat and Clair said,"Ready to go sir!". "So why are you bring him with us in the first place?" said Lora while escaping Tessa's scythe. "I think if we let him go back to the guild or let the others go, they bring Allison and Zane to bring us back." said Barry. He followed Clair into the boat as Lora said,"What about Julie, Nick, and Tessa?". "They're going to come with us." said Clair as she was tying Kurt up like a birthday present.

Tessa said,"And why would we do that?!". "I'm going." said Nick as he jumped onto the boat. "Why are you going?" said Julie. "Because Jul, I really don't want to mess with an angry woman when I get back." said Nick. "I guess they're right." said Tessa. "Yeah." said Julie who sighed in defeat. The man smiled as he pushed off the dock toward the ocean. Upon said boat moving, the blond got sick much to the confusion of the sailor.

About seven hours later, they were on the ocean heading toward Klihsh Island. The sun had set and the group wasn't even close to the island. Clair was hanging over the boat ready to blow some chunks in a second and Kurt woke up. "What the hell happened?" said Kurt. He slowly shook his head and he tried to raise his arms with him unable to move them. He figured out that he was tied up and he said with anger,"You bastards!".

Lora said,"Hey Kurt.". "Lora! Untie me now!" said Kurt while struggling against the ropes. "Sorry but you aren't getting out of there until we reach the island. Isn't this so awesome Julie? I mean we're exploring the high seas like pirates!" said Nick. "I guess but I hope that we don't get in trouble too. I mean I rather not be kicked out. This job is getting rather creepy." said Julie. "Yeah and I called that you would go with them in the first place Tessa!" said Kurt.

Tessa rolled her eyes and she said,"Quiet Kurt. So why did you let on here in the first place sir?". "I want to tell you something. My name isn't sir, it's Owen. I was once a citizen of Klihsh Island but I managed to leave that island of the Underworld." said Owen. "Why did you leave sir?" said Barry while trying to avoid the school of fist nearby him. "Misfortune falls upon all those who go toward the cursed place." said Owen while looking at the island nearby.

Owen said with his back turned,"Can you all get rid my home of this plague?". He pulled back his cloak to reveal something shocking. His right arm was very deformed and he said,"This curse turns you into a demon upon standing on the island.". "A demon arm?" said Barry, Kurt, and Nick. "No way." said Julie, Lora, and Tessa. "There it is. Klihsh Island." said Owen. He pointed to the island in front of them with the six moving closer to the front to take a good look at the island.

Lora looked up to see that the mountain was glowing and she said,"Why is the top glowing?". She then turned to see that the sailor was long gone. "Where did he go?" said Lora. "Did he fall in the water?" said Kurt while looking over the side of boat. Barry jumped into the water and he looked for Owen. He came back up and he said,"Okay you guys. I don't think he's down there.". He swam back to the boat with a rumbling sound loud closer to them,

Julie said,"What's that sound?". Tessa turned around and came face to face with a tidal wave. Clair said who was trying not to puke,"Hey guys. What's that noise?". They turned to see the giant water wave and Kurt said,"Dam it! I need to get out of here!". He tried to break out and Nick was about to use his magic. Julie was thrown onto him causing the two to be knocked out. "Barry! Try to lift up the boat!" said Lora. "I'm not strong enough!" said Barry. The group was taken by the wave.

Next time,
Did the group survive the ocean's wave? And what about the Curse?!

Guild Card #16.
Name: X/Rick Hunter
Age: 23 years old
Magic: Fire Magic.
Likes: Being the Strongest. Dislikes: Weak Things.
Info: He is one of the strongest wizards in the guild being one of the strongest wizards alongside Allison, Angel, Grim, and Myra. He isn't good with talking or communicating with others. He is always leaving and coming from the guild but he isn't very well liked in the guild because of his nasty temper. 
Affiliation: Heroes.

Guild Card #17.
Name: Angel/Rachel Aquiler 
Age: 23 years old.
Magic: Angel and Elemental Magic. 
Likes: Being strong, Zane, her spirits, her guild, and shopping. Dislikes: Death and Cultists.
Info: She is one of the strongest women in the guild with her rivals Allison and Myra being the other two. She tends to bully the guild but most of them know that she is kidding. She also likes Zane and the two have a bond because of them both knowing Lora and being Spirit Wizards. It is a known fact that Zane hates Shopping with women because of her. 
Affiliation: Heroes.

Guild Card #18.
Name: Grim Darth.
Age: ?.
Magic: Sleep Magic and ?.
Likes: ?. Dislikes: ?.
Info: This member of Heroes is quite mysterious being that his name is the only thing known about him. Upon returning to the guild for a new job, he always put everyone to asleep. The only people who know about him are Ax and X due to them being quite strong and Zane is part of that group but he doesn't know that yet.
Affiliation: Heroes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment