Monday, October 30, 2017

Zero Episode 53 Worst Future Ever PT 4 The Maiden Clan: Death by Stone or Arrow


A/N: Welcome to part 4 out of 10 I hope it ends by then. This is very much like Spider Man the 1994 Animated Series. It's entire sixty five episode runs which consists 23 of single episodes without a part attached to it and 42 episodes with a part. I could say that would be a bad thing because I hate shows like that being that you can't watch them unless you're watching the series in quick succession. I do really like Spider Man so I have a bias.

I'm not sure and I can't promise that it will be ten parts like the Neogenic Nightmare aka Season 2 but I'm just happy that this is a thing. Lets begin with Lucius and Zane currently on the Universe Path which will be seen in great detail in this episode and maybe we'll see a couple of new forms perhaps a Prime Form but I can't promise that since this journey is mainly focused on Zane and his growth as a hero.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane then looked around and Lucius said,"Can't you be patient with me Zane? I know that we need to get back home to save the family but...". The two saw that they were standing on a bright white path as the background was the colors of the universe. "Wow. This is beautiful and for some reason, I can hear the Trastry. I remember when one of them ate me whole." said Zane. "Oh that's right. That was the first time involving a Prime Form right?" said Lucius.

Zane said,"Yeah. I couldn't have gotten out of there with Athena and Cole. So why haven't they called me at all? I mean the updates takes a day at most.". "Ash. Devin told me about him being that he can stop any kind of technology. I'm guessing we don't have them on our side during our journey back to our dimension. Look Zane." said Lucius. Zane looked around and he saw several orbs along the path that they were on and one giant orb in the center.

Zane said,"This is going to be easy. We can just fly over there.". "That would be right Zane but look at this." said Lucius. He held a small screw as he threw it across the gap. A Trastry soon went to eat it as Zane said,"Okay. I really don't want to be worm chow. So what did Devin tell you? I mean if we can't cross the gap, I hope we don't have to go the long way.". "You would normally be right but you got a map in your watch don't you?" said Lucius.

Zane nodded as a holographic map appeared with it coming out of his right bracer. Lucius pointed to an orb and he said,"So this is Daemon's Dimension. We're currently in the Middle Ring and not even close to the boonies? You've been there before right?". "Yeah. I went there and I took care of one of the Xenoxaigian who was owned by Crash. I haven't seen him in a while but since Occult and Titan have becoming big time baddies, I guess things aren't going good for him." said Zane.

Lucius said,"What are the Xenoxaigian? I've only heard about them.". "You and me both. I've only seen one and from what Savant told me, I'm going to know about them into my future. From what I know, they do live in the Universe Path very much like the Trastry but they also can be found in the prime dimension in very secure and unknown parts. I still don't know how Crash found one but he won't tell me so what's your point Aesop?" said Zane.

Lucius said,"We can try and capture one of the bests to try and ride it back home.". "Maybe but we should start walking." said Zane. "You got a point." said Lucius. The two began walking as Lucius said,"So why are you focused on talking care of your alternative dimension counterpart? He killed Vicky and all the people he cared about.". "It was his Kevin's fault not his. That doesn't excuse his crimes yes but I want him to get help. Violence and death doesn't get rid the memories." said Zane.

His Crisis Judgement went off as he said,"Duck!". The two avoided a Nether Blast and they turned to see Remano standing there. "You're not escaping me this time Zane! You need to pay for your crimes against all!" yelled Remano. "Remano. We can't fight here. If we fall, we won't be coming back and I'm not Daemon exactly!" said Zane. "I don't think he cares about that Zane. Lets take care of him and if you're going to use one of your forms, try to pick a less destructive one." said Lucius.

He rushed toward the Phantom and he kicked him back. "Wow. Lucius is so strong. I have to ask how he got so strong after this." said Zane. He shook his head as he turned into Fairy Form. He soon flew above his fused enemy and he fired the sleeping powder. The fused enemy fell asleep on the bridge as Lucius said,"Nice job. You used this form to handle Remano without killing him.". "You're right bro but I don't think Remano was the only one." said Zane.

The two saw some chess soldiers as they pushed Remano toward the Universe Path. "No!! I won't let anyone die!" said Zane. He turned into a new form. He looked very strong and six feet tall. He's a humanoid eagle with the body of a gladiator and looks to be similar to Raptor Form somewhat. His chest and face is covered in tan colored feathers with the rest of his body being covered in dark red feathers. His head is an eagle like shape. 

His two violet colored eyes have black markings around them. He has violet hair which was in a ponytail. His silver beak is hooked with him having five fingers and toes. They look like velociraptor claws and feet. He had a pair of large and massive wings ,which can go back into his back, with the tip of the wings are black. He wears a sleeveless black tunic/hoodie with the holes sticking out of the back mainly for his wings.

The avian has bandages wrapped around his forearms, black finger-less gloves, dark orange pants with silver armor knee pads and shoulder guards, and a black martial arts belt. "Eagle Form! I'm coming for you Remano! Hang on! Stay back brother! This form is really good at making things fly away from him." said Zane. Lucius moved back as Zane launched himself into the air. Wind blasted some of the chess soldiers which sent them falling into the Universe Path.

Zane caught Remano and he saw that the chess soldiers were the Trastry's mid day snack instead of the Phantom. Zane then placed Remano on the ground as the fused Phantom woke up due to the impact of hitting the ground. "How did I get here again?" said Remano who groaned. "Zane saved your life after he almost had you killed. He feels bad about that by the way. If that isn't proof that Zane isn't Daemon or Malik, I guess you're just an idiot." said Lucius.

He soon held all of the remaining soldiers's weapons and he threw a couple of them back. Zane soon swiped down on them knocking a good portion of the soldiers. The avian form saw that the soldiers just kept going as Zane said,"We need to stop them from coming! Got any ideas you guys?!". Zane's Crisis Judgement went off as several Trastry appeared around them. "This is just getting worse by the minute so do you mind helping?" said Lucius.

Remano nodded as he yelled,"Zane was it?! You and your brother stay back! I will handle it! Do you trust me?!". Zane grabbed Lucius and flew into the air as the soldiers and worms soon gathered around Remano. "I don't know why I'm helping but you reminded me of the old Daemon. I don't know why I care so much but I'm going to make sure you escape." said Remano. As he said that little speech, a worm bit down on him as he soon exploded.

Zane yelled,"NO REMANO!". The two were soon thrown back as the worms and soldiers were in the Universe Path being eaten by the creatures. Lucius and Zane ,back to normal, soon started to fly above the orbs as Lucius said,"He sacrificed himself to save you Zane. I guess Malik wasn't such a bad guy after all if your kindness reminded Remano of his former self.". "I will going to stop all of this death Lucius. I promise." said Zane as he wiped away some tears.

About a day later, the two soon found themselves heading toward an orb as they went in. They were falling toward the ground and Zane grabbed Lucius. He turned into Orb Form, grabbed Lucius, and went into his ball form. The ball crashed into the ground making a big crater. Zane opened up as Lucius said,"We're alive but I think we're in a Jungle Dimension. I don't sense any life signatures in the air.". "Do you think we're in the Dinosaur Universe?" said Zane with stars for eyes.

Lucius then shook his head for no as he said,"Not likely Zane. We should probably find the ocean or anything like that.". He jumped into the trees as Zane said,"You're challenging me to a race? You're so going down.". The two raced off as he didn't noticed that they were being chased by several large and wild animals (Boar, Gorilla, Hippo, and Python Snake). They reached a mountain as Zane said,"I guess we went the wrong way.".

Lucius took a deep breath as Zane saw his brother's muscles expanded. He punched the air in front of him and it broke apart the mountain leaving a giant hole. "Dude! That was so awesome!" said Zane as Lucius smiled. "It's called training Zane. Oh and we have company." said Lucius. Zane turned to the four shocked animals as he said,"Oh right. I totally forgot about them. You up for some food bro?". Lucius nodded as the animals screamed out in terror.

Later, the two brothers had finished eating with Zane turning back to normal. "Okay. That was a good meal bro. You're really good." said Zane as he was using a makeshift toothpick and he was resting nearby the boar's corpse thanks to a bigger than normal tree. "When you live on your own for as long I have, you need to learn how to cook and trust me this is nothing." said Lucius as he was stretching nearby. "Well, I'm going to take a nap in the trees." said Zane.

Lucius saw Zane climbing up the tree as he said,"We do have survival training but shouldn't we try to find a way back home?". "Yes but some sleep never killed anyone bro. I do remember that you and Devin told me I should rest before fighting Daemon so let me sleep." said Zane. "Fine but I'm coming up there just in case people do live here." said Lucius. He jumped up there and Zane fell asleep in a second. "Good night Zane. You'll need the rest." said Lucius.

Later, Lucius soon saw a girl looking at the campsite. She looked to be around his age with her in her early twenties. She has short brown hair and green eyes. Lucius soon noticed that she had long and slender legs with a slim and curvaceous figure. She wears a blue and white bikini top with matching skirt that showed off her bow. She had a bow and quiver on her as she wearing brown high-heeled boots. "A human? She's quite beautiful." thought Lucius.

She said,"Okay Lorena. You heard some animals screaming and now, you found a makeshift animal graveyard. This is weird. I wonder if I should head back to the village.". "I better stay up here just in case something..." thought Lucius. He soon heard,"Hi!". He turned to see that Zane was gone and he saw Zane down there. Lorena aimed her bow at him as she said,"Who are you?! You aren't from the village!".

Zane said,"Well, I'm not from here and neither is my brother.". "Brother? What is that exactly?" said Lorena. Lucius then facepalmed as he thought,"Okay. I think Zane is slowly losing brain cells or he's being an idiot.". "So what's your name?" said Lorena. "My name is Zane Vincent Alvarez and my big bro should be around here somewhere. He's isn't a scaredy cat but who knows? I could be horribly wrong." said Zane.

Lucius climbed down from the tree as Lorena was out cold from fear. "What did you do bro? She fainted upon seeing you and you call me the lady killer." said Zane. "Zane. Can your watch tell you where we are?" said Lucius. "I think it can." said Zane. The holographic map appeared as Lucius said,"We're in the worse part of the Universe Path Zane.". "I thought the Lava Virus Atomic Bomb Dimension would be far worse than a nice jungle area." said Zane.

Lucius said,"No. We're in the Garden of Eve. I think they named it after Eve. It doesn't have any wind or storms for some reason. One thing is well known about this place. It's like the Greek Myth of the island of all women. They shoot first and ask questions if you're a male aka us!". "Oh. That's a bad thing so how good is your acting?" said Zane. "Why do you ask?" said Lucius. "I think I found a way to get into the club." said Zane with a smile. "I'm not going to like this." thought Lucius.

Lucius growled out,"I'm going to kill you Zane.". He was currently in a disguise of a woman being that Zane made it using Astral Form before he covered himself in fruit that looked deadly. He was now a she. She looked the same figure wise with nice sized breasts and her hair was just a little longer losing her beard. She's wearing her clothes but fitted her size better and her earrings were a big bigger.

Lorena woke up as she saw Lucius and she said,"What happened?! Where did Zane go?". "Zane? Are you okay? You passed out after seeing my sister covered in fruit." said Lucius. "Oh right. We need to get her back to the village and can I saw something?" said Lorena. Lucius was shocked to see that she easily picked up Zane ,who was still male, as she said,"What?". "Your fashion isn't the best but there must be different styles of fashion here in the Omniverse." said Lorena.

Lucius was soon led into the village which was inside of the mountain. She saw that the mountain had a giant stone phoenix fighting against a stone dragon with a giant heart symbol carved into it. It reminded Lucius of an Ancient Greek Village. Later, Zane was being examined by several women and Lucius stood nearby her "sister". "So you just found them there?" said the doctor. "Yep! This is Lucille and her sister Zane!" said Lorena.

Lucius was being stared at the doctor ,with her wearing the same outfit as Lorena except a different color and with a lab coat, as she said,"Your fashion sense is awful darling.". "Yeah. I've been told that but blame my sister." said Lucius. "We should start pulling the fruit of her and then put them into a basket. We can use them for dinner tonight." said the doctor. The two soon started pulling the fruit off Zane and placing into a basket.

The doctor said,"Okay. We must now burn her.". "Can I do it?" said Lucius. "Um sure. I don't get why you would want to burn your sister though." said Lorena. "I have a bit of problem with her at the moment." said Lucius. She threw a match on Zane as his body was ignited in flames. He didn't make any sense as Lucius thought,"Wow. He's very good at acting.". "Look at her body. She looks injured before the fruit infestation. Was she in any fights before hand?" said the doctor.

Lucius said,"Yep. She lost to this woman and had to find her way back despite me telling her several times that she need to recover from her wounds but my sister is stubborn just like our mom.". "We better not say any gender terms meaning males. Lorena may have not known about guys but we can't be sure that the others don't." thought Lucius. "I see. Do you two mind talking her to the baths? This is the best way to heal her wounds." said the doctor. "Sure." said Lorena. "Uh oh." thought Lucius.

Lorena was washing him off as Lucius watched from the side lines. Several women were watching his brother getting cleaned up as she thought,"Don't tell anyone about this.". "Huh? Why is her chest so rugged?" said Lorena. "And why is she wearing bandages around her right arm and chest?" said a woman. Lucius saw that one of the woman pushed her way through the crowd. She looked like an old shaman woman with her being maybe three feet tall.

The shaman said,"What's going on? We should be working on dinner.". "Oh! Sorry about stopping the dinner's preparations Granny. This girl was covered in fruit and I found her and her sister in the jungle a bit earlier." said Lorena. Granny looked at Zane as she went back. "What is it?" said a girl maybe ten. "That isn't a girl but a man!" said Granny. The crowd screamed out in terror as Lucius soon thought,"Yep. We're so dead.".

Zane P.O.V.
Okay. My plan didn't go exactly right but hey, I got us into the village and well, I think I should be rewarded for that. This is the Garden of Eve with it being that men are forbidden to come here unless they want to be skewered by their arrows or spears. I sensed that this island always produce new warriors when one of the women ask this Everlasting Queen for child, she gets one using a mixture of magic and science.

I think the women here are both the house makers and physical workers being that I could sense that some of the women were much stronger than any man back home. I could sense things despite being asleep because Crisis Judgement is always on and when I'm in Astral Form and that deactivated about an hour ago, I never sleep which isn't a bad thing. I was sure that there were burly and strong women here along with the beauties. There are no men being that their greed and violence can't corrupt them.

I would retort that claim but that's not wrong. I could hear some women fighting in the area which was nearby by the main castle which is built into the mountain side just like the rest of the village. I think it was this martial arts chick vs this sumo wrestler. Let's just say that I'm lucky that I was still asleep but that was going to change. I soon woke up as I heard,"The man has awakened!". "Let me see him!" repeated several voices.

I stretched as I noticed that my body was still covered in bandages and also the several amounts of women looking at me. I felt dirty. "So he didn't has a chest?" said a woman. "He looks so weak but I think he's strong." said another woman. "I think it's his hair. I mean what warrior would haven't long hair." said a third woman. "I heard that he was eating while he was asleep and he slept for almost two hours." said a fourth woman. "Morning." I said. "It speaks!" said a fifth woman.

I looked at them and I said,"Of course I speak. I can talk and sing but I guess you ladies aren't used to seeing a male at all. I told Kevin that an all girl village wouldn't know what a male is but he didn't believe me.". "Wow. He sure talks a lot." said a sixth woman. I saw that I was naked and I covered my lower half with the blanket. "He only covers the lower half of his body in the blanket. Very interesting." said a woman with a notebook.

I saw Lorena as the reporter woman said,"Hey you! What's your name?". "It's Zane Vincent Alvarez and do you have a way to leave the island? I need to get somewhere fast and I've wasted too much time sleeping and eating." I said. "Don't you want some clothes first?" said Lorena. "That may be a good thing." I said. "Are all men idiots?" said the group watching me. "Only me." I said smiling. I was soon handed my clothes as Lorena said,"Your old clothes were burned so we made new ones.".

I said thanks as I put them on. I was wearing my gray sweater with a black zigzag pattern, blue jeans, and tennis shoes but my sweater soon had a flowery design. "You didn't have any flowers on them so we made them to make you look sexier!" said a woman. I smiled as I said,"Thanks! I know that the normal guy would be annoyed by this but I like it. It gives me an edge right?". Crisis Judgment went off as I got in a combat stance.

The girls were confused as I saw several archers aimed at me. "Um. I come in peace and take me to your leader?" I said. "Weapons at the ready! You can't be allowed to live! You have no kind of grace in your voice!" said the head archer who had her hair in a high brown ponytail. "Hey! I so have some grace in my voice! It's just not here right now and can you tell me where my brother Lucius? He has brown hair like you." I said.

The archer said,"Sorry but he's mostly likely dead by now. When Granny figured out the truth about you, she sentenced him to be eaten by cobras alive! You and him aren't allowed in the Garden of Eden which is the home of the Maiden Clan! You're going to die!". I glared at her as I said,"You girls killed him? I should tell you that I'm not in a good mood right now.". "Oh. What are you going to do about it? You're going down by arrows." said the archer.

All of the women which included Lorena aimed their bows ,which they all had and I didn't notice that earlier, at me as I said,"Wait! I don't want to die by a Firing Squad! I need to find a way back home to my family!". I put on my watch and I said,"I need to get out of here now!". I was now Thunder Form and I broke my way out of the prison. "Did he turned into an ape?!" said Lorena. "Okay. I'm sure that Lucius isn't dead right? I'll worry about that later. Time to survive!" I thought.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane was trying to evade the arrows as he said,"Okay! I'm not a big fan of arrows!". He jumped into the air and he was soon slammed into the ground by a giant woman. "I guess you're a really big girl aren't you?" said Zane. He turned intangible as several arrows went through his body. "He's a Phantom! Use the Intangibility Arrows!" said the archer. Zane turned into Swift Form and he saw Lorena. He grabbed her as Lorena said,"Put me down freak!".

Zane said,"And here I thought that we were pals but I need your expertise! I'll be back with her!". He was gone as he was running up the walls. "What is this man?! Lorena has been taken! Get everyone into the jungle!" said the archer. Zane jumped into the air and the two went falling toward the ground. Lorena screamed as Zane said,"We're fine. Just watch.". He fired out Rainbow Nether which turned into a bounce house as they landed safety.

Lorena watched as Zane turned back to normal. "So are you okay Lorena?" said Zane. She held a knife in front of her as she screamed,"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! HOW DID YOU TURNED INTO AN APE AND THEN THAT THING!!!". "Okay. You need to calm down. I don't want to be a Zane Swiss Kabob. We're lucky to survive from that height. Death was mostly likely in our futures but not today I guess." said Zane.

Lorena backed up as she said,"Stay away from me man! Your kind carries viruses and can all of your kind turn into those creatures?!". "Um no but I don't get viruses. I mean I had a cold once but it only effects me and the booger. I'm the only one who can turn into Thunder Form and then Swift Form in that rapid fashion" said Zane. "So why did you come here with your brother? You two could have died and your brother died." said Lorena.

Zane sighed as he said,"I lost a fight to this really strong opponent. He burned my arm and ripped my Essence out of my body. I was lucky to have even survived to be honest. It's thanks to me and Lucius meeting Devin, I'm still living. I need to find him and get out of here. To be honest, I could talk with your queen. She's a nice lady right Lorena?". "Yes. I think we can get you an audience with her." said Lorena. "Sweet! Thanks a bunch!" said Zane with a goofy smile on him.

Lorena said,"So men don't like frills? Then why do you?". "I'm different from other guys. I need to keep on moving because I'm saving my family with my brother. So do you have a way for us to get out of here?" said Zane. "From what Granny tells me, nobody ever visits this island and mostly they are dead." said Lorena. "And I don't have a boat I could summon." said Zane. His Crisis Judgment went off as he dodged an arrow. "I can't be friends with you." said Lorena.

Zane dodge the arrows as he said,"These arrows aren't much different from the ones that I use in my Archer Form but they're enchanted with something.". He heard footsteps as Zane turned back into Swift Form. He saw the archers from earlier aimed at him as he said,"See you ladies later!". He was long gone as Lorena shook her head. "We have a problem. The Queen is coming back and will be here in a hour meaning that the man must died!" said the Archer leader.

Back in the village, a ship was arriving. The women cheered,"The Everlasting Queen has returned from her conquest!". A ancient Greek Ship ,with the sail having the Venus Symbol on it, arrived to the port with several women walking off the ship. Two of the women stuck out being that they were taller than the others and had two larger than normal animals with them. One was a massive tiger with glowing red eyes and large fangs with him wearing body armor.

The other animal was a larger gold scaled snake with large pink spots running down his body. The underside of her is a dark blue color with small vertical white stripes going down it. She's wearing an iron helmet with a couple of cracks in it and it had a green plume sticking out from back of it. One of the tall women have feline attributes. Her figure is quite curvaceous with her having large breasts for her size. She has fangs sticking out of her mouth despite it being closed.

Her wavy orange hair is very much like an lion's mane with ocean blue eyes and they have the ability to turn gold. She's wearing a white karate gi and exposed her figure. This is Carolyn Hansen, one of the top two warriors in the Maiden Clan and she's the younger sister of Naomi Hanson who's the other top warriors in the Clan. She's also the woman standing next to her how about that. She has snake like attributes mainly shown with a forked tongue and slit pupils.

Her figure is very curvaceous very much like her younger sister except she has noticeable muscles on her. Her fangs are hidden unlike Carolyn. Her wavy yellow hair covers her entire back and glowing green eyes with them having the ability to turn red. She's also wearing a matching karate gi. The four left the ship as Carolyn said,"And let us introduce you to our Queen!". "She's very tired from the most recent conquest so leave her be!" said Naomi.

A woman soon walked out of the ship and the crowd of women began screamed upon seeing her standing there. She's a slim and tall woman with her figure being extremely appealing. She has long red hair and purple eyes looking like an older Natasha Alvarez. She's also the same height of 5 foot 6. She's wearing a white doctor's coat with a red cross on the side of the left arm and with a striped light blue and dark red shirt under it, dark blue jeans, and brown high heeled sandals.

She's wearing a dark green bandanna with a red cross in the center of it on her right arm along with three gold bracelets and a strange scar ,that she got from saving someone from a fight, resting on her perfect forehead. This is Lauren Bishop aka the Everlasting Queen. Lauren saw that one of the women was leading her to the place as she looked around. "Is something wrong?" said Carolyn. The woman shook her head as she said,"Nothing. I need to rest.".

Later, Lauren was walking through her throne room as her attendant appeared by her side. "In your time gone, the children made you a present. It's a Stone Statue of you and in my opinion, it looks just like you." said the attendant. Lauren looked at the stone version of herself as she said,"Make plans for me to visit the children. I wish to thank them in person for their wonderful present. Oh and why aren't the Safeguards GUARDING the village?".

The attendant said,"Um. They were chasing a monkey that sneaked into the village earlier but I'm sure they'll be back soon. Would you like anything to drink?". "I need to sleep." said Lauren. She sat on her bed/throne as she said,"I'm quite tired so don't wake me.". "Not so fast Lauren!" said a elderly voice. "I hope you have something important to tell me about this Monkey. Leave attendant." said Lauren. She was gone as Granny stood there.

Granny stood there as she said,"You sensed him upon arriving haven't you?". "Him? You know that the only male allowed in the village is Cyrano because we raised him from a kitten." said Lauren. "I don't think you could ignore him because he has Shawn's aura meaning only one thing since Shawn is currently in the Infinite Void." said Granny. "I understand. I'll deal with him after my nap. I really am tired." said Lauren.

Back in the jungle, the Safeguards were still looking for Zane. 'Where did he go?! We know this place like the back of our hands!" said the Archer. "He could have climbed up the mountain." said one of the women. "He told me that he was looking to speak with the queen." said Lorena. The Safeguards ran off as way above them. Zane was watching them. "It's a good thing that I can fly or climb up this mountain with ease. I'm not going down there because death by arrow is down there." said Zane.

He sat on the mountain ,which was a castle wall, and he said,"I know that they have a ship but can't it travel through the Omniverse. I also need to find Lucius. He's an Alvarez meaning that he's way too stubborn to die. I better find this Everlasting Queen. Let me see, where was that castle.". He saw the castle as he said,"Lets go ask for a chat with the queen.". He ran along the wall as he jumped into the castle by phasing through it not to alert the guards again.

He found himself in the throne room as he said,"Wow. I totally thought there would be more pink in here but don't judge an group of ladies by their cover I guess.". "You. What are you doing here?" said a voice. Zane turned to see Lauren glaring at him as he said,"Mom. What are you doing here and who hurt you?". He was talking about the scar on her forehead. Crisis Judgement went off as Carolyn and Naomi busted in. "Is everything alright your....." said the two.

Zane waved to the sisters as he said,"Hi! My name is Zane and I'm looking for....". He dodged being hit by a orange lock of hair as he said,"Okay. You're not the friendly kind of warrior women but the ones who want to kill any male. Well, I'm dead meat.". "How about you spend the rest of your life as a stone statue?" said Lauren. She began firing a light purple pulse from her hands as Zane tried to covered his eyes. He stood there as he said,"So what happened?".

Lauren's eyes twitched as she fired it again and it failed. "So what happened?" said the three Maidens in unison. "Was something to happen? I mean I usually hate getting hit by sonic based attacks but that one wasn't so bad to be honest. It tickled." said Zane. "That wasn't sound! You were supposed to become stone!" said Lauren. "Don't get angry with him at all your highness. I think all are weak to your powers of the Gorgon." said Carolyn. "So why did she fail?" said Naomi.

Zane said,"She is pretty no doubt in my mind but you remind me of my mom for some strange reason and I have to cut our talk short! I have to find my brother!". He ran toward the window and he turned into Bull Form. He broke his way through the wall and he jumped out. "You're not leaving child!" said Lauren. Zane's CJ went off as he avoided several arrows in mid air. "Omniverse. I get it! Me and arrows just don't mix it! You don't need to keep reminding me!" said Zane.

He landed on the ground and he saw that several women were aimed their weapons at the bull. "I'm come in peace?" said Zane. He was soon held to the ground by two larger than normal woman as Lauren yelled down to them,"Take him to the arena! He shall be executed for all to watch!". "This is so not my day." thought Zane as he was being dragged to the arena. Later, Zane ,back to normal, was tied up and he was on a sumo/karate fighting arena with the ends being spikes.

The bleachers were all the way filled with the Maiden Clan who chanted either,"Carolyn! Everlasting Queen! Naomi!". "So why can't I break out of these robes and why am I so itchy?" said Zane. "That poor man. He doesn't know that his prison is rope enchanted with the same stuff as our arrows. Zane's going to die isn't he?" said Lorena as she looked at Zane. Zane looked around as he said,"Wow. This place is a real fish market.or taco fest. I wonder where Lucius is.".

Lauren got his attention as she said,"So why did you come here in the first place man? Did you wish to die by the Maiden Clan?". "One of my enemies exploded to save me and my brother from a huge group of the Trastry and sent us to this crazy place!" said Zane. "Liar! You came here alone and when you invaded my castle, you saw me sleeping." said Lauren. "So? I mean I was asleep earlier and you ladies were looking at me." said Zane.

Zane said,"Anyway. My brother was taken by your Safeguards earlier and well, I was doing a pretty good job at hiding before I got caught! Look! I just need to find a way out of here! My family is in a huge amount of trouble and we need to keep going! Just lend me a ship and my brother and we'll be gone! I promise that no one will know about you and your maiden your highness!". "He's treating the queen like a friend rather than royalty?!" said a woman. "Men are just brutes." said another woman.

Lauren said,"You won't be leaving this place man alive. You and your brother will be reunited before you died together!". Zane was confused as Lorena yelled,"Wait your highness!". Lauren looked at her as the Archer said,"Be quiet Lorena!". "Not happening this time Paula! He wouldn't hurt us unless we provoked him. He nor his brother aren't here to hurt us at all!" said Lorena. She jumped to the arena as Zane said,"Wow. You girls can jump.".

Lauren said,"You're one of the Safeguards who guards your home from him and his brother?". "My name is Lorena!" said Lorena. "You do know that a man being here is bad news for you." said Lauren as she stretched her neck. "Yes your highness! I brought him and his brother ,who was disguised as an awfully dressed woman, into the village! Blame me and not them!" said Lorena as she bowed with her head on the ground. "I guess the girls here are sweet but deadly with a bow." thought Zane.

Lauren walked to the two of them as she said,"Enough. Raise your head Lorena.". Zane's CJ went off as he covered his eyes. He reopened them and he saw that Lorena was a stone statue. "Hey! What did you do to her? Answer me now!" said Zane. "You idiot! Don't you know she was turned into stone for disobeying the Everlasting Queen?!" said Paula who was crying. "You did this earlier? Wait. Did you do this to my brother?" said Zane.

Lauren said,"I guess you're not an idiot like most of the men in the Omniverse. Cyrano and Neera, I need you to kill this man!". She went back up to her throne as Zane said,"Where is my brother?! Tell me now!". "You should hold your tongue boy. You're on the island of women aka the Garden of Eve so you should die fighting for your life." said Lauren. Zane was soon being stared by the giant cat and snake from earlier as Zane said,"Why is it always a cat?!".

Lauren said,"Boy. These two were raised to be our executioner and they won't be leaving behind your bones.". "So what happens to her and Lucius?! Answer me dam it!" yelled Zane. "Don't you dare talk back to our queen man!" yelled a woman. "Kill him Cyrano!" yelled a woman. "Send him to hell and make it painful!" said a woman. Zane turned to see the two animals heading toward him as Zane said with Archon Zero activating,"Leave now!".

His right leg turned into a strange ,turquoise colored, candy syrup like material as it stretched to kick the two back into the bleachers. They landed there as the woman screamed. "How did he just do that move? Those two are like monsters than any other creature." said Paula. "That was brute force wasn't it?" said a woman who was looking at the two unconscious animals. Zane's body was soon covered in Tyrannus Nether as the dinosaur heads roared with Zane's right leg turned back to normal.

Zane yelled,"ALL OF YOU ARE MESSED THE HELL UP! YOUR DAM PRECIOUS QUEEN TURNED YOUR FRIEND/SISTER INTO STONE AND YOU'RE LAUGHING! I THOUGHT THIS PLACE WASN'T CORRUPTED BUT I WAS WRONG!". "He's actually shouting at us?! I can't believe that you would be stupid enough to yell at us! We're the Maiden Clan and you're nothing but a savage man!" screamed a woman.

The women screamed at Zane with the heads blasting a couple of them with the Crimson Red Nether as he said,"You're idiots you know that? I never met such stupid people. I may gotten Lorena in trouble because I wanted to find my way home and I regret my actions.". "You don't get it do you Zane was it? I will be forgiven for my actions because I'm their queen and ruler. They also don't want to be turned into stone like poor Lorena and your precious brother." said Lauren.

The crowd cheered for her as Zane caught the stone statue of his brother and he said,"Lucius. I'm sorry for making this stupid plan.". He placed the statue down as Lauren said,"You must agree with them boy. You're a man right? Aren't you attracted to me?". Zane glared at her as he said,"You may look beautiful on the outside but on the inside, you're ugly. I've met people like you before and i hate them more than anything.".

Lauren thought,"That brat! He's just like Shawn!". "Ignore him your highness. He's going to be dead meat." said Carolyn. "Eliminate him." said Lauren. "How dare you talk to our queen like that you savage man?" said a woman. "Kill him!" chanted the crowd. "Carolyn and Naomi. Kill him right now or else." said Lauren. The two large woman jumped in front of him as Naomi said,"You may be able to defeat our pets but not us.".

The two transformed with Carolyn turned into a humanoid tiger and Naomi turned into a snake like creature. "So you two can transform like I can? Interesting. One of them is a cat. This is just fantastic!" said Zane with sarcasm. He crackled his knuckles as he said,"Okay. I'm up to the challenge of taking you down. Lets me show you what men can really do.". One of the women hit the gong and it soon started the battle between the maidens and Zane.

Next time,
Zane faces Carolyn and Naomi. What's up with Zane's leg? Will Lorena and Lucius turned back to normal or will they make nice stone ornaments? This and more next time on Zero!

New Cards/Forms:
Eagle Form. This card has a black frame with several birds flying around the cards at a break neck pace. This form is a powerful warrior of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment