Saturday, October 21, 2017

Zero Episode 46 A New Start


A/N: Welcome to episode 46. This episode was called Mutant Bazaar but things changed. I decided to call it A New Start not just because it sounds cool but you'll get it once you read the episode I hope somewhat. I also wanted to talk about the Naruto vs Ichigo Death Battle coming up soon. I'm both on board with it and I have some problems with it. First things first, where is Luffy? I mean he's the only member of the big three still around but he's getting his ass kicked by Katakuri right now.

That's one of the reasons why I think it's only the ninja and samurai ,I think, fighting. It also may have something to do with both of their series ending. I could count Boruto but I see it as a spinoff series more than an continuation. It's something that I do. I am excited for this death battle because Naruto doesn't use a sword like Ichigo but he doesn't has so many power ups like Ichigo. It's going to be interested that's for sure. Lets begin shall we. We're also seeing an old villain or would it be future villain? You'll see

Narrator P.O.V.
Outside of town, Zane and Kristen were doing something alone and together. "Come on Kris! You got this!" said Zane. Kristen ,as Aqua, was currently dodging several Nether Beams from Zane who was in Cartoon Form. "You know that you're not helping sweetie." said Kristen who blasted two of the clones with water nether. The head clone turned into Vine Form and the other clones dissipate around the training area.

He stretched his arms toward Kristen as she turned intangible. "You're getting better at the turning intangible thing. You didn't drop any glass beakers." said Zane. "That was pretty funny Zane. So what's up with Bedrock and Global Planeta?" said Kristen. "Walter and Crystal are currently living together because Camille really loves the cyborg/robot woman and Uncle Zero as a baby sitter for them. It's nice. Walter's wearing the same thing as Carlos is." said Zane.

Kristen dodged Zane's vine traps as she said,"See Zane? Your enemies are changing and soon, you'll be .". "Well, someone does try to kill me every single day so two less enemies is way better than all of my enemies I guess. So how did practice for the big game go?" said Zane. "You know if you were there, I think you would know that." said Kristen. She blasted a hole right through Zane with it slowly reforming back as he said,"Yeah. I have a job and it's important.".

Kristen looked at his eye and he said,"Kristen, I promise to always be there for you. Someone has to be there to throw flowers even if we lose. So are there any plays you want to go see? I really hope it isn't a musical.". "Nope. You know that I'm not into plays Zane. I'm more into movies." said Kristen. "So is there any movies you want to see? I think I can ask Danny to keep an eye on the city so we can see a movie with the talking puppets." said Zane as he dodged another attack.

After five minutes, Zane turned back to normal as Kristen said,"Are we done with training?". Zane held up a text book as she groaned. "Not likely Kris." said Zane. "Can we not studying school tonight Zaney?" said Kristen. She then gave him the puppy dog eyes as Zane said,"I have a immunity to them Kris. You don't have a puppy and kid who LOVE pancakes more than I love spicy food. You pass all of the practice tests and the real deal. We'll go on a date.".

Kristen then looked at him as Zane said,"You pick the place and time. I promise to be there. You don't need to worry about any random Phantom attacks. For some reason, they've been quiet lately. I'm not complaining mind you but it's strange.". "Okay!" said Kristen. She snatched the book out of his hand as Athena said,"Are you sure about this Zane?". "She's my girlfriend and a student looking to stay on the team. Give them incentive and they'll succeed." said Zane

The next day at Cypress High, Kristen said,"Zaney?! Have you been smoking? You know what I think about smokers.". The couple was walking through the hall as Zane said,"No. I don't plan on it for a long time.". Zane opened his locker as Kristen said,"Were you out at work?". "Yeah. I was on patrol and a building exploded into flame. It wasn't Carlos. I asked around and did some research with Cryptid Form. He's innocent." said Zane. "Okay. So what's going on over there?" said Kristen.

Zane looked over to the courtyard and he saw Danny and Gwen sitting there."He's going to ask her out." said Zane as he held one of his books. "Are you serious?!" said Kristen who clenched his arm hard. "Yes. Don't tell anyone but he told me that he was going to ask her out." said Zane. "Lets go watch!" said Kristen. She dragged him outside as Zane thought,"Yep. This is my life now and I can't get enough of it.".

Danny held Gwen's hands as he said,"Say something Gwen. Your silence is killing me.". She looked at Danny who was shaking as he said,"I know that you wouldn't want to ruin our friendship but Kane or Zristen taught me to...". Gwen kissed his cheek as she said,"I was just thinking about it and you're the first guy that isn't asking me out because I'm a powerful sorceress or maybe just because I'm cute or something like that.".

Kristen popped out of her hiding spot as she said,"Congrats!". Danny turned to see a sheepish Zane as he said,"Before you kill me, she saw you and I answered her. She's the first to know about Dwen or Ganny.". "You're seriously awful at couples name but I guess we're going to be double dating." said Danny. "Yeah." said Zane. Gwen and Kristen were talking as Danny said,"Dude. Moving to Cypress Park was totally worthy it.". "Heck yeah." said Zane. The two fist bumped.

Later, Zane was currently by his locker as Athena said,"You seem happy Zane.". "Yes. It's kinda of weird to be honest with you. You're usually senior grumpy but you're not. Have you been abducted by aliens? And when were you going to tell me?" said Cole. "I'm just happy you guys. Is that so wrong you two?" said Zane. "Yes." said Athena and Cole. Zane's CJ went off as he was hugged. "Guess who passed her test?!" said a voice. 

Zane turned to see Kristen as he said,"You did pass your pre-tests so I guess is where and when this week?". The two kissed as Kristen said,"You'll have to wait for my answer Zaney after your date with the captain.". "What are you?" said Zane. "Would Mr. Zane Alvarez please report to Room 302?" said the secretary. "How did you?" said Zane. Kristen said,"You keep missing his class. I guess I'm getting some of your powers.".

Zane said,"Oh. We're playing the guessing game now. You overheard Scott Castro looking for me and well, you told him that I'll be here for lunch and something.". "You're so bad for me Zaney and yet so sweet too. I'll be keeping you around for a while." said Kristen as she kissed his cheek. Zane smiled as he and Kristen walked to the room. They were soon holding hands and flirting that would make normal people cringe.

Karen and Rachel were nearby as Karen sighed. She was watching Kristen and Zane's flirting session once again. "I can't believe how happy Zane is lately. He has been smiling far more than normal and we have to thank Kristen for that." said Rachel. She then looked at Karen as Karen said,"Should I be happy for them?". "For Kane? It's the perfect couple name by the way Karen. It would be yours as well or maybe something else. You should be happy." said Rachel.

Rachel said,"Have you told Zane about how you feel?". "He's with Kristen now. Why should it matter Rachel?" said Karen. "You should at least say something. I mean Danny confessed to Gwen and look at them." said Rachel. Karen looked at the two talking with her saying,"We'll talk after he's finished with my dad. I wonder what he wants with him.". "He may be activating his Papa Bear mode." said Rachel. "I hope not." said Karen.

Zane opened the door to Room 302 as he saw Karen's dad waiting for him. He has short brown hair with the sides being slightly gray, his daughter's blue eyes, and a natural serious expression. He's wearing a navy blue ,button-up shirt, black tie with a crimson star on the end, black suspenders, a gold watch given to him by his daughter, his badge on his left suspender strap, his stainless Smith and Wesson 5900-series pistol with a wood grip, and black pants.

Scott said,"Thank you for finally showing up to one of my classes Zane. I didn't expect the student council president to be someone who ditches out on any kind of responsibility.".  Zane sat in one of the seats as he said,"Yeah. I'm really sorry about that. I just had some business to take care of.". "It's fine. Let me tell you something. I wasn't big on Legion Zero at first unlike some of my officers and my daughter. That's changed. He's a true hero but I wonder." said Scott.

Zane said,"Wonder what?". "Why does he hide who he truly is? It's because he cares too much about the people he cares about. You're a protector aren't you Zane?" said Scott. "I am. So why did you call me down here?" said Zane. "You have been seen with Legion Zero a couple of times correct?" said Scott. "Yeah. I mean he did steal my personal battle suit to help stop Spiro from taking over our town so I can't complain. Why do you ask?" said Zane.

Scott pulled a cigarette as he said,""Rumors has it that there is a huge event going on. Several bad men and women are coming to our town. I was hoping you could give Legion this info so he could stop them.". He blew a puff of smoke as Zane said,"Okay. I'll tell him. Oh and Mr. Castro.". "Yes Zane?" said Scott. "I won't tell Gwen about your smoking ,which she hates more than anything, if you keep my secret." said Zane. The two shook hands as Scott said,"Deal Zero.".

In an unknown building somewhere in town, several people were walking into an board room. They were George Richards with Occult Master by his side, Rocco Sloan with Blanche and a far younger looking Barbarian who was still wearing his prison attire, and Fallout. They all sat down as George said,"I know that we're all allies in the Odium Society so why are we here?". "To make sure that we get the device for my Deviants." said Rocco. "Keeping you mooks in line." said Fallout.

OM said,"Why did you asked them that George?". "I was just curious Clifford. So where is the holy grail?" said George. "It's arriving by a neutral party. You know the rules right?" said Fallout. "First comes, first serves right?" said Barbarian. "Yes. You and Blanche can handle it right?" said Rocco as he then leaned back in his chair. "Correct Master." said Blanche. "That settles it. Lets begin. All of Cypress Park is our battlefield and if Zane sticks his head into this beehive, he's dead." said Fallout.

Back at Cypress High, Zane was currently in deep thought as Scott was currently teaching one of his classes. "Someone needs to watch your back. It could be through studying or have a lab partner. No one is alone out there. Cops have partners. Let's say that Mr. Alvarez and Mr. Stevens were partners on the force." said Scott. "I'll protect him but I'm not sure about Bradley. He would replaced me with a drug dog because for some reason, he's mad at me for stealing the last doughnut." said Zane.

Scott said,"That snark of yours Zane. I've known it for four years and well, it doesn't get any less annoying. Your enemies must hate your guts.". "I think they love me in their own special way but with more force than hugs." said Zane. The bell rang as Scott said,"We'll talk about some more stuff tomorrow.". Zane was soon by his locker as Athena said,"So how long has he known about your job Zane?". "Way back before New York I'm guessing." said Zane.

Cole said,"That long? I thought he would have blabbed.". "If I hurt Karen, that may happen. He's a good guy and also one of the few cops that like me. I plan to keep it that way so lets see how tonight goes." said Zane. "Zaney!" said Kristen. She soon got his attention as she said,"I got three choices for dinner tonight. Italian, French, or maybe the third option? I bet you don't know ?". "I'm going to go with C aka Tropical Paradise." said Zane.

Kristen said,"You're paying attention. Good boy!". She patted his head as Zane said,"Okay. I may be able to become a dog like creature but I ain't no pet.". "Then why is that you love when my dogs give you kisses?" said Kristen. "Because you like seeing me getting covered in dog slobber. I just have one thing to do before then and I'm all yours." said Zane. "Okay Zane. See you later at Tropical Paradise and I'll be wearing the dress you like." said Kristen.

She walked away as Zane cheered. "Um Zane." said a voice. He turned to see Karen as he said,"Hey Karen. What's up?". "Can we talk?" said Karen. "We're talking right now." said Zane. Karen looked at him as he said,"Okay. I'm kidding so what's up?". She looked around and she said,"Um. Do you have any plans?". "I just have my date with Kristen. So you want to hang out? I would ask Danny but he's busy with Gwen now. I'm happy for them but we may not spend any time together." said Zane. 

Karen said,"Okay. Lets go to Cypress Park University. We can take the bus.". "We could fly or drive there." said Zane. "No. I just want to spend time with you. Is that wrong?" said Karen. Zane shrugged as he said with a smile,"Sure thing Karen.". The two then left the school as Rachel smiled. "So what are you planning Rae? I hope it isn't a bad thing for them." said a voice. She turned around to see Tara as Rachel said,"I'm not planning anything.".

Tara said,"You know that my cos is finally happy Rachel and if you hurt him.". "He's my friend and I'm Karen's friend as well. You don't think I've noticed Karen's growing crush on Zane and Zane does like Karen in that way but he shows it in a different way. He's always supported her and Zane almost killed Kevin when we were in middle school. I'm just hoping that Karen says something before their friendship is ruined." said Rachel.

On the bus, Zane was looking at Karen ,who had just finished talking to him about something that could change how we think about genetics, as he said,"I've to ask. How's going to school with your dad?". "It's pretty embarrassing since my dad can name out who in my class is a future criminal." said Karen. "He doesn't think that I'm one right?" said Zane. "Nope. He likes you despite your snark. Do you have to say what comes to mind?" said Karen.

Zane shrugged as he said,"It's how I work. So what did you want to talk about?". "Oh. Remember when you went to Japan a week or two ago?" said Karen. "Yeah. Citadel is awesome. Mustang has been helping with me with my Nether constructs. I mean I can make shapes and objects but they soon disappeared after I hit something. I'm sorry. I guess I'm rambling." said Zane. "No Zane. You heard me talk about Genetics for five minutes and I'm always interested in you..." said Karen.

She blushed as she said,"Your superhero life. It's so interesting.". "Oh. I mean it's nice being famous on social media but I guess it's nice helping people like Walter. He was a villain and I'm not sure if he did all of those crimes for his daughter or for attention. He's becoming a good man for his family and I helped with that. That's one of the many reasons why I'm a hero. So have you told your dad about being the sound heroine Sonic?" said Zane.

Karen said,"You know how my dad can be with masks.". "He likes me though." said Zane. "You had to prove yourself. He barely likes Danny, Gwen, and Tara." said Karen. "He likes Ray but Ray isn't a mask person." said Zane. "Honestly. Do you think you would ever reveal yourself to the world?" said Karen. "Not sure. You, Kristen, my family, and my friends could be in danger and I won't let that happen. I think we're at our stop." said Zane. The two got off the bus.

Meanwhile, a armored tank was driving into town. It fit the military theme and people ,while on the street, could only wonder what was inside. The driver was focused on the road and the radio talking about Legion Zero. "Dam kid. I can't believe he's popular. He's a Phantom." said the driver. He didn't noticed that a portal had opened up and swallowed the car whole like a burger. The driver soon saw that he wasn't on the road anymore but in a parking garage.

He soon saw Barbarian standing there with him saying,"Thanks Blanche. I owe you one. Time to rip off the wrapping paper.". His right arm turned into a cannon and he fires his laser blast at the tank with it reflected off the tank hitting the roof. "Ha! This tank is laser proof and you can't get it in fur ball!' said the driver. His arm switched from a cannon with it turning into a hammer. He smack the tank causing it to vibrate.

The driver was getting sick and he said,"Need to call for....". The tiger soon saw that several magic cards went flying toward the tank and Occult Master stood there. "So Abnormal wanted to cheat before the drop off? How shameful." said OM. "Then why are you here?" said Barbarian. The cards hit the tank causing acid to appear. The tank's metal hull was melted away as the two villain looked inside and nothing was there.

Barbarian soon dragged out the driver from the front and he had his claws about to slice open his neck. "Tell me where the device is or I'm slicing you into ham slices." said Barbarian. "I don't know where it is! My boss told me that I was the one to deliver it!" said the driver clearly scared of Tiger Man and the stage magician. "It seems that we were all misled." said OM. Barbarian threw the driver back into the car as the two villains left the parking garage.

At CPU (Cypress Park U), Zane was currently talking with Susan. Karen had to talk with a professor so he decided to wait in the hall. "So why did Karen bring us here? It could be for a secret makeout Zane." said Cole. "Zane wouldn't cheat on Kristen. He's too loyal plus I don't think Karen would want to be second best." said Athena. "So why is Zane talking to Susan?" said Cole. "He needs helps for tonight and Vicky couldn't help so he went with Susan." said Athena.

Susan's voice said,"Okay. She likes you Zane so don't worry.". "Can't I worry? I mean our last date didn't go so well." said Zane. "You couldn't help but punching that guy. He was being a total creep and I don't think Kristen minded too much." said Susan. "I put him into the hospital with a broken arm for at least a month." said Zane. "Don't worry. Be your self. The snarky jerk who somehow has friends." said Susan.

Zane said,"You don't have to be so honest. So have you heard anything about Kevin?". "Since when have you cared about Kevin? I thought you two hated each other." said Susan. "I don't hate people Karen. I get annoyed but hate is a strong word. You would have to do something EXTREMELY bad to get me to hate you." said Zane. "Oh. I heard that Kevin was seen trying to flirt with some of the cheerleaders." said Susan.

Zane said,"So did they attack Kevin's weak point?". "No. They listened to him and laughed at his jokes. Roxy said that it was weird." said Susan. "That does sound weird. Thanks for the advice Susan and if you can, help David. He's a good guy but if I was dating Hannah, lets just say that I would be in a rotten mood." said Zane. "Okay. Good luck Hero Boy." said Susan. "Is that my nickname or what?" said Zane. "Zaney was already taking." said Susan. "Ah." said Zane.

Susan hanged up as Zane said,"What's taking Karen so long?". He went to the professor's office and CJ went off. He jumped back as several vines almost slapped him. "Shoot. I guess your senses are getting better." said a voice. Zane saw Rocco standing there as Zane turned into Legion Zero. "What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be stupid enough to attack a school. I guess I was wrong about you. You're crazy." said Zane.

He fired a steel gray Nether Beam with it soon turning into a giant Boxing Glove. The attack hit as the man said,"Really? Your attack are very weak compared to the vampire that they have in the Odium Society.". "I guess you can't do anything without them. How about I give you an attack worthy of your precious time." said Zane. He turned into Bull Form and slammed into Rocco. He slammed both of the spears into the villain causing him to be send flying into the street.

Rocco recovered as he said,"Impressive brute strength. He's one of your best in combat?". The bull rushed toward him as he said,"What are you doing here Rocco?! You wouldn't attack me unless you're planning something.". "Ah. Your memory is back. I do hope you're worthy of a challenge. I do want your genetics because it's something incredible. Did you know that your body can adapt to any environment known to man?" said Rocco.

Zane slammed the ground as he punched a huge boulder at Rocco who blocked it using his vines. "I do hope that this form didn't make you into a brute." said Rocco. He dodged the spear as Rocco was soon punched back. "Yeah. I'm a brute but the ladies dig my MANLY style. Lets see how you like a little shock therapy!" said Zane. He turned into Frankenstein Form and he slammed his hands onto the ground causing a huge explosion of electricity.

Zane looked to see that Blanche had protected Rocco. "Zero. We're not after you. We just want the device to create all for Deviants and Cross-Species. I thought you would want that. Think about it child. A world where you're not judged because of your blood. You wouldn't have to prove yourself to the normal people." said Rocco. "I don't care! This is my world and I'm not letting you take it over!" said Zane.

He slammed down on the ground causing two giant whips of electricity to come down and strike the woman. It caused a huge pile of smoke to cover the area. She stood there with Blanche said,"Did he forget that I'm immune to electricity?". "Perhaps but lets see if he's still standing there before we go meet with Barbarian." said Rocco. The two saw several grenades in front of them as they caused a massive explosion.

Zane stood there in a new form. He's eight feet tall with his body being thin and muscular. This form is a living breathing containment suit with it being a black color except for his chest and legs which are a navy blue and dark gray color respectively. His head is in the shape of a bomb with it being a black color and floats above his body. His face is a silver skull shaped mask and two glowing green eyes. This form doesn't have a mouth of any kind. His shoulders are in the shape of a bomb. 

His left and right arm each have five reddish brown muzzle shaped fingers that can turn into a different weapon. His left arm's fingers can fold back into his arm to resemble a cannon and his right arm's fingers can turn itself into a gatling gun. He wears silver elbow and knee pads. He wears two ammo belts with it forming an X over his chest. They have several grenades instead of pouches on them. The end of his legs form a boot like shape. 

Zane looked at Blanche with him saying,"Nitro Form! I know you very well Blanche being that you can't handle fire whatsoever so stop.". Blanche began panting from protecting Rocco from the grenades as she said,"Never.". "Make a portal now. Bring me to Barbarian and then take care of Legion Zero or else, I won't be happy." said an annoyed Rocco. She nodded as Zane threw four grenades at them. 

Protecting Rocco from the grenades, Blanche was blasted back as Zane saw that Rocco was heading through a portal. Zane looked over at Blanche who was slowly standing back up as he said,"Stop this now Blanche. I really don't want to hurt you.". The female glared at him as she said,"No! I won't let you hurt Master boy!". She threw several seeds at him with Zane grabbed a nearby lamp post. It ignited in flames and Zane said,"Lets play ball!". 

He swung it like a baseball bat and he swung the seeds back at her. The seeds were on fire and they exploded upon hitting Blanche in the face. She was trapped in vines and she tried to break out of them with the fire burning her body. The girl knew how strong her vines were but her main fear was Zane due to her knowing how much stronger he is compared to her. Solomon and Tototl. "I wouldn't suggest breaking out of them. I mean you don't stand a chance against me." said Zane. 

Blanche looked away from Zane with the teen taking this as her surrendering hopefully. "Okay then. I may regret doing this but lets make a deal. If you tell me, what's going on and you be free." said Zane. "Why do you trust me? We're enemies." said Blanche. Zane turned back into Legion Zero with him sighing. "Because you're a victim in all of this. You're just his puppet Blanche. He sees you as nothing more than that. You see that right? I trust you despite us being enemies." said Zane.

Zane smiled as he said,"I know that this must sounds crazy Blanche but I believe in giving people or more specifically my enemies a second or more chance. It may sound stupid. They usually live up to those expectations and you can be a hero. I'm sure you can.". "I'm sorry." said Blanche with her looking right at him. Crisis Judgement went off as he turned to see that the school was on fire. "What did you do?!" said Zane. 

He grabbed her as she said,"You may be in love with the kind cheerleader but your heart belongs to the science beauty, rocker girl, wealthy charmer, and the Paramount Princess as well. Can you save them all when all of them know your secret?'. She broke out of her vines as she went into a portal. Zane looked at the portal and was going to go after her. "Now isn't the time for this Zane! We have to make sure the students, teachers, and Karen are safe." said Athena. 

Zane clenched his fist with him saying,"You're right. She may be right though.". He turned into Swift Form and went running through the building at an incredible speed. He was doing this to make sure no one was in danger. After making sure that all of the students and teachers were safe, Zane went back inside and began looking for Karen. "Karen! Karen! Where are you! We need to get out of here right now!" said Zane . "Zane! You need to calm down. We'll find her." said Cole. 

The hero nodded as he said,"I got it! If I can't find them on foot, I'll use my noses instead.". He turned into Cryptid Form and he began sniffed the air. He found her scent and he started rushing ,on all fours, through the building breaking it. "I'll rebuild later. I have to save Karen!" said Zane as he went on through. Zane found her red headband and he saw a note. He read the note and he growled. He fired a giant laser beam out of his mouth which destroyed the roof. 

Zane turned into Turbo Form and he said,"I'll find this device before any of these bastards lays a hand on them! Turbo!". He flew off with him creating a noticeable burst of wind upon leaving the college. "So what the hell is the Universe Crucifixion? It sounds very weird but these bastards want it so what is it?!" said Zane. "It's an old legend and it was before Parker decided to work with the Alliance, the Eazairvian were just rumors spread throughout the Omniverse." said Athena. 

Cole nodded as he said,"It cause destruction and it can scare even the hardest of criminals. Your race used to scare people before it was known that Eazairvian don't really use their immense power unless they're interested in something.". "I don't think that has changed that much but the past is the past for a reason." said Zane. "Upon hating a dimension, they would use the Universe Crucifixion to wipe it completely." said Cole.

Zane stopped as he said,"So you're telling me that there's a weapon in Cypress Park that could destroy the prime dimension ,which in turn, will destroy the entire Omniverse!". "Pretty much and Rocco's forcing you to find it for him unless you want everyone that you care about to die in front of you." said Cole. "Find anything that has a trace of Eazairvian on it. We'll look until it's time and then if we don't find, it's villain smashing time." said Zane.

Zane looked throughout the entire city ,at least twelve times, but he couldn't find a single trace of Eazairvian anywhere except inside of Cypress High. Zane ,in costume, stood there as he said,"Are you sure that it isn't mine?". "Zane. I promise that it's here along with the villains and your friends. They're out in the football field and the UC is in the building somewhere. However partners, the building ,inside, is heavily guarded by the Odium Society." said Athena.

Zane then nodded as he turned into Mummy Form. He turned into bandages and he sneaked into the school. He then looked around and he whispered,"Okay. Have an idea about the location of the universe destroying device?". "All we know is that it's in the building. You have to find it before the Odium Society finds it. It's going to be hard for sure. I mean they're fully guarded this place. You got this for sure." said Cole. "Thanks for the confidence." said Zane.

He slowly went through the school with him making sure that none of the guards ,which looked to be robots having navy blue skin, silver body armor and helmet with either a blue, green or red visor, and holding laser weapons that could turn into any weapon out there. He had defeated most of them and tied them using his bandages. After searching through the school, he soon stopped in front of the gym as Zane said,"Should why did they hide it here?".

He slowly opened the door as he saw no guards. "Well, it looks empty but I should change forms into..." said Zane. His head was soon punched off and he heard,"I didn't expect you to show up again Zero but you're an idiot so yeah.". Zane's head soon turned to see Anthony standing there with Zane's head slowly going back to his body. "Anthony." said Zane. "I may be going after Sierra to get my true power but defeat' or killing you will be worth it!" said Anthony.

Zane was soon blasted by a giant burst of water as Anthony said,"This school has a massive pool and I'm sure that you don't like the water!". Half of Zane's body was trapped in the water but the other half was above it. He turned his arms into massive versions and launching them toward Anthony who was punched back. The water soon covered the entire room up to their knees. Zane turned into Nitro Form and he threw several grenades.

The explosions blinded Anthony with Zane looking around. "Find the device before the liquid man and worst father of the year finds it! I'll keep him busy!" said Zane. Zane was soon grabbed by the water as Anthony said,"You ignorant child. Do you not understand what's going on? Everyone you care about is danger unless you find the device.". The man began to hear a ticking noise and he saw that it was Zane. "No! You're a bomb as well!" said Anthony.

He released the water around Zane with Zane saying,"Kaboom!". He exploded with Anthony getting blasted back. Zane's body soon reformed as Zane said,"That was close. It's a good thing that I can reform from any explosion. Did you find it?". "Yes. Break the panels under the bleachers and also make sure that Anthony doesn't come back." said Athena. Zane soon fired a huge amount of wax in the direction where Anthony was thrown creating a giant wax barrier.

Zane threw one of the grenades toward the bleachers as it exploded. Zane looked around the ruins as Cole said,"You may want to hurry. Anthony's breaking through the barrier.". "Once I find it, I'll go kick his ass." said Zane. He found a small black box with him saying,"Okay. Tell me why the most dangerous weapon in the Omniverse is a box that could be holding a wedding ring.". The wax broke as Zane glowed and the box was in his right hand.

Out on the football field, George was pacing back and forth. He looked at Rocco who told him that Zane would show up after he collected the Universe Crucifixion for them. Fallout told them to get the device or else. Blanche had returned to them and Rocco wasn't happy. "Emperor." said a voice. He turned to see Occult Master standing there as he said,"So Anthony has currently encountered Zero in the gymnasium. I wonder if he's worried about all of these people.".

The bleachers were covered in everyone that Zane knew and they were currently tied up with them unable to move or hear anything. "He is and when Zero is angered, he isn't of the right mind." said Rocco. Barbarian stood there with a still bruised Blanche as the five villains soon saw Anthony flying toward them. The man crashed into the ground and he was covered in bruises. They saw Zane in a new form with an angry look on him. He look to be eight feet tall with a slim yet muscular appearance. 

His skin looked to be made out of a blue rubber like substance. His hair is a dark red color and his eyes are unique looking. His eyes are large stylish protective black goggles with red tinted lenses that blink. His eyes look to be made out of rubber. He has two black markings on his cheeks and a mouth filled with gold teeth. He has four long arms with four fingers and two legs. He's wearing a black and white jumpsuit with a series of laces on the front.

It reveals his muscular chest and a red heart in the center of his chest. His jumpsuit is black on the right and white on the left. It also has a silver fur collar and cuffs. He has a red and gold belt with a "LZ" belt buckle. He wears a black army helmet with a white pattern and red straps on the sides. Strands of his dark red hair stuck out of his helmet. His hands and feet ,which are a black color, are in the shape of gloves and combat boots respectively. 

Zane cracked his neck with him saying,"This is my Rubber Form. I just showed Anthony that I'm not joking around anymore. Free the innocent or else." said Zane. Barbarian rushed toward Zane with Rocco saying,"Don't go to him you idiot!". The tiger was punched by two gigantic fists ,that was connected to Zane's left arms, and the tiger was sent right toward the ground hard. The tiger was soon deeply implanted into the ground by the giant fist. 

The rubber man glared at them and he yelled,"I have the device that you bastards wants! Free them now!". "Blanche and Occult Master. Destroy that rubber man and get me back the Universe Crucifixion right now or else you'll be out of a job!" said George. Zane saw several playing cards and the girl's limbs flying toward him. He glowed once again and Blanche's limbs were soon grabbed by something looking like a trunk.

In Zane's place, a giant humanoid elephant with elements of a hippo stood there. He has a muscular figure. His entire body is mostly a dark gray color with patches of his body being a white color. These patches appear over his chest, ears, and forehead with them being fur. He has no hair but has violet eyes. He has a hippotamus's mouth with him having short, blunt tusks and several holes with them. These holes function as his mouth.

The right tusk looks to be cut in half. It has a massive trunk which ends in five claw-like protrusions. He wears a dark brown sleeveless winter jacket with gray pauldrons on his shoulders. They have the number 2 on each of them. He wears a red bandanna over his forehead. He wears a blue muscle shirt with a volcano like symbol on it. He wears purplish green pants with them being tucked into black boots. 

His left hand is a gold triple-barrel shotgun with his right hand ,with four fingers, having a brown glove over it. He has a short tail. Blanche was dragged right over to Zane and was slammed right to the ground. "Mastodon Form!" said Zane. He looked at Occult Master who fainted and this confused Zane for a moment. "Oh whatever. Less work for me." thought Zane. He grabbed by several vines as Rocco walked over to him with George. 

Zane looked at George who said,"Zane. You're filled with rage. Didn't Blanche tell you something that made you mad? Can you can truly save them? I'm sure that your enemies will hurt you by hurting them.". Zane broke out of his vine prison and he grabbed Rocco using his trunk. He slammed the man into the ground, breaking it. "Put me down Zane. You don't want to be a killer like I. I mean you and I are very much alike." said Rocco with a smile. 

George then blasted Zane with magic and it bounced off him. This attack didn't hit George luckily but it hit Occult Master instead. "Your attack won't work on me Georgie because I'm so much stronger than you." said Zane as he threw Rocco away from him. Zane didn't noticed that Blanche ,who was still awake, grabbed Universe Crucifixion from Zane's right arm. "No! Stop Blanche!" shouted Zane as he turned into Vine Form and Blanche started to run away. 

Zane was about to grab her but he was tackled by Anthony and Barbarian. OM began to wake back up from how he passed out and getting attacked by George's attack as Zane said,"Get off me! I can't let you activate the Universe Crucifixion!". His body began to glow bright purple as he said,"Vine Prime!". He threw Anthony and Barbarian off of him and the group ,except for Blanche who was trying to survive, saw that Zane had become even more with nature.

He grew to twelve feet tall with him looking to be the same humanoid plant except more muscular than before. His body is the same color as before. He now has two eyes being that both eyes are an "X" shape and a red color. He now has a red tongue. His arms, legs, and shoulders are covered in moss green armor with black mushrooms forming on top of his shoulder blades. His armor also covers his calves and forearms.

The plant's back now has four dark red star shaped bulb like seeds. Two of them constantly have two large energy vines come out, working as an extra set of limbs. "Okay. This is so cool. Lets get back that device!" said Zane as his hand went toward Blanche. It turned into a giant hand and she was smacked to the ground. The box flew in the air. It landed on the field as Zane took a sigh of relief. The top opened as it revealed a button that has a skull pattern. It soon started to beep.

Zane yelled,"You god dam morons! This is the countdown to the ENTIRE Omniverse being destroyed!".  "Why don't we just get safely away from the destruction?" said Barbarian. "And you may be exaggeration a little there Zero." said OM. "You idiots weren't told this but the Universe Crucifixion destroys a dimension. We're in the Prime Dimension meaning if this one goes, they all go." said Zane.

Rocco said,"You don't mean.". "Nowhere to hide. Over a quadrillion people are going to die all because of your greed and my fault for not putting it back where it belongs." said Zane. George soon grabbed it and he tried to reclose the lid. "It's not turning off! We were told that this thing can make anything possible." said George as the rest of them ,good and bad, went behind him. "Why are we just standing around? Someone should do something!" said OM.

He kept hitting Zane's chest as he said,"Turn into something that can destroy thing already Legion!". Zane nodded as he said,"You're right for once Occult Master. Activate Code 07-130-P. Password: Slayer Netstorm Experion.". Zane soon turned into Astral Form and he said,"All of you stand back right now!". They all went back as Zane aimed his hands at the bomb with it soon destroying everything but Zane.

Zane ,in human form, looked around to see nothing. "Where am I? I thought I went Astral Form and stop the Omniverse being...." said Zane. "Not yet boy. We have to talk." said a voice. Zane soon saw Parker and Savant with Zane saying,"So where the heck are we? I thought the Omniverse is being destroyed.". "We're in a part of the Astral Realm." said Savant. "Did you honestly think we would let our race die? The Qlakrik are still alive too." said Parker.

Zane heard screaming as he said,"Make them stop.". "It's quite annoying especially to ones with your hearing I do imagine." said Savant. "So why did you bring me here in the first place? I need to stop this Omnidimensional Genocide." said Zane. "You can rebuild the Omniverse but things have to be changed. Your relationship with Kristen is gone now." said Parker. He was soon grabbed by Zane as he said,"No! I love her!".

Savant grabbed Zane who dropped Parker as the time traveler said,"We know Zane but think about it for a moment. She, your friends, your family, and the people that you care or sworn to protect are in constant danger because most of your enemies know who Legion Zero really is.". "So what you're saying is that I have to be alone?" said Zane. "Not exactly kid. You can still have some allies like your family and one friend. I suggest Danny." said Parker.

Zane said,"So is he?". "Dead. Are you ready to start all over? The beginning of Legion Zero." said Savant. Zane nodded as Parker said,"Oh and Zane. You're a good Eazairvian and trust me, you need to learn how to control all of your power to protect the Omniverse.". "Okay. I will." said Zane. He then glowed purple as the Omniverse was being recreated by hand. Zane soon woke up back in his bed and he said,"I did it!".

He looked into the mirror and he saw that he was the same except for one thing. His black hair had natural red tips as he said,"Wow. I didn't see that coming. I look handsome.". His phone rang as Zane saw that it was Danny. He then answered it as Zane said after Danny ranted for a bit,"Okay. I understand. Meet you two at Fantasia. We have a lot to talk about.". He looked at himself and he said,"I so mean that don't I?". Zane left his room and he started his new life.

Next time,
A Beauty Contest begins along with Danny and Zane learned about the new changes effected their Omniverse. This and more next time on Zero.

New Cards/Forms:
Nitro Form. This card has a black frame with a massive explosion and something reforming from the explosion.

Rubber Form. This card has a black frame with a giant multi colored rubber band ball in the center of the card.

Mastodon Form. This card has a black frame with a creature ,that looks like an elephant/mammoth and hippo, with it walking through the ocean.

Barbarian. He's stronger and faster than Tototl being that he can move at the speed of a cheetah and hit an opponent so hard that it can send them flying being that he can send an elephant back. He can turn his right arm turned into a cannon with him able to fire a laser beam out of it. He can also turn his arm into a hammer or other weapons but his most common one is a cannon. His claws can slice through steel. He can also generate electricity and fire from his body being that he's highly immune to heat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment