Monday, January 23, 2017

Power Episode 33 Kraig vs Zane


A/N: Yep. We're at the end I swear. I didn't expect this arc to be ten episode but I really like writing this arc mainly Kraig. I mean he didn't get his time to shine because I cancel Power Guild but I really feel like he got his time to shine. So why is Kraig doing all of this? I mean he must have a reason for what he's doing. I mean he attacked Reid and Ruben along with trying to kill Bellatrix. I wonder if we're going to find it out. Hint we are.

Narrator P.O.V.
Bellatrix felt something warm touch her and she opened her eyes to see Zane using Gaia Heal on her with his hands glowing gold. "You!" said Bellatrix. She was about to attack him but she couldn't even move it. "One of the dark wizard's creations was in your body for at least a decade maybe two. Your body needs some time to recover Bellatrix so that's why you can't attack me ." wrote Zane. "Why are you healing me?" said Bellatrix.

Zane wrote,"I wanted to help you. You and my knight have the same past but she had Heroes to help her and you had Villains. Why did you join?". "You read my mind earlier didn't you?!" said Bellatrix who glared at him. "I did but I want to hear it from you. I don't bite." wrote Zane. "I was in that place for most of my life and I was found by Kraig who tried to kill me. He is a very evil wizard and I think the master is the only one who can control him." said Bellatrix.

Zane wrote,"I can handle him so just rest here. I think those idiots from Chaos Lords are long gone now. I scared them by beating up their master.". She looked down and Zane walked toward the open hole of the giant. "I'm off. Oh right, I know that you will be looking for work soon so how about you join Heroes as a barmaid? We may be enemies now but today's enemies are tomorrow's friends. That is something that Master mentioned. Later." wrote Zane.

He was gone and Bellatrix looked around her. "I guess being a member of their guild wouldn't be so bad." said Bellatrix. She got up and she went to go look for Reid. She later found him on the floor and his body was burned beyond belief. "Reid!" yelled Bellatrix. She placed her hand on his neck and she could still hear a pulse. "We need to get you out of here. I don't care if we spend our lives in a prison." said Bellatrix. She and Reid's body disappeared in a void as the room exploded.

Back on the cliffside, Ax stood in front of Kraig and he said,"Get back my children. I will handle this one.". "Master." said Sakura. "No way Gramps! Let me help! He's the one who hurt Zane causing this war to begin with!" said Clair. "Yep! That was me! Oh and by the way blondie, I think Zane's blood was the best." said Kraig licking his lips. Clair rushed toward him and she yelled,"Die! Holy Dragon Iron Fist!". Kraig jumped over her and he said,"Wow. So predictable.".

He kicked Clair directly into the ground with the slayer feeling her ribs slightly broken. Kraig held her and he said,"I wonder what he would do to me if I hurt you more. He heard,"Let her go! Shadow Dragon Hellish Dark!". Kraig saw several arrows of darkness flying toward him and Kraig made his energy swords appear. He made the blades block the darkness and he said,"Is that the best you spawn of dragons?".

He threw Clair back to the Heroes and Norman caught her. She was out cold and Myra said,"This guy is a monster.". "I would prefer demon but well, I tend to be quite the destructive one." said Kraig. He turned around and he saw Johnny rushing toward him with both hands swords. "Bastard! This is for using me to hurt my fellow Slayer! Steel Dragon Swords!" yelled Johnny. Kraig took the attack and Johnny was shocked to see his face.

He was smiling and he said,"Wow. You're strong Johnny Kun but compared to Zane, you're nothing but a gecko!". He grabbed Johnny and he threw him into the air. Johnny looked up to see a meteoroid hitting him and he said,"Steel Dragon Roar!". The rock missed him thanks to Johnny going through the center of the hole. He stood on the ground and Eric said,"Wow. He's strong.". "I think him almost beating Zane is a sign of his strength." said Wayne.

Kraig sighed and he said,"I guess you're going to try and stop me but here's the thing.". Several magic circles appeared around the Heroes along with Casey and Johnny. "I'm saving myself for a real man and you ain't it!" yelled Kraig. The group was trapped in the magic circles and Kraig looked back at the titan. "Boom." said Kraig. The machine exploded and Tanya said,"Zane. He was still in there or what?". "KRAIG! YOU'RE DEAD!" roared a voice.

Zane ,thanks to his Fire Make Ailerons, stood there. "Power Slayer Secret Art Power Dragon King Roar!" roared Zane. Zane produced a torrid amount of magic power out of his mouth and it went to the villain. The unleashed magic power engulf the area around him and the ground below him was destroyed. Everyone covered their eyes from the giant explosion and Zane thought,"Even if I use my dad's roar, he isn't dead.".

Kraig floated in the air and Zane said,"Power Slayer Secret Art Powerful Heaven Storm!". The giant blast of magic flew toward Kraig and it hit Kraig. He flew directly into the destroyed guild hall and Zane flew after him. "Wow Zane. I'm so impressed with your strength." said Kraig. Zane was quiet and Kraig said,"Hey! I'm giving you a compliment so how about you answer me?". "Why are you..." said Zane. "Huh?" said Kraig.

Zane roared,"YOU CAUSED A HUGE AMOUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND TEARS! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!". "Yep. You're so Sivarth kid. So dam preachy. To be honest with you, I'm bored man." said Kraig. "Really?!" yelled Zane. "Yep! Master was talking about this guild so much so I decided to see it. I mean I got to fight against some children of dragons and I think killing you will be so much fun." said Kraig.  

Zane was angry and Kraig said,"Wow. I pissed off the little gecko.". He didn't noticed that Zane had his fist right in front of him. "War God Pulverizing Fist!" yelled Zane. He punched Kraig really far into the town and it was a loud impact. Kraig caught himself in the air above the city and Zane said to the ground,"I won't let you hurt the town or my friends! Maelstrom Dragon Secret Art Purge!". He made the town glowed and the entire town plus its people were moved away.

The two landed on the ground and Kraig said,"Oh. I see now. You didn't want anyone to see you lose to me.". "Once I kick your ass, the town will return like nothing happened to it so I finally get to cut loose." said Zane who crackled his knuckles. He rushed toward Kraig and he said,"Macrocosm God Bedrock Shattering Punch!". He extended his right hand with his index and middle finger pointed to Kraig. The arm was covered in bedrock and he disappeared.

Kraig looked for Zane but he was too late. Zane punched Kraig back and the rock still covered his arm as he said,"Maelstrom Dragon Execution!". Zane jumped toward Kraig and he put his rock covered hand in a chopping motion. His magic energy was charged around him and he chopped Kraig which caused a lot of damage to him. "You should know that I plan to make you suffer before I kill you Zane." said Kraig. He knew that Zane's guild was watching.

Zane's eyes opened suddenly and he felt incredible pain in his right fist. It suddenly explode and Zane roared in pain. He was blasted back and he landed a couple of feet. He held his right wrist and he tried to decrease the amount of pain that was going through his hand. "What just happened?" said Fate. "His hand just exploded." said Charlie and Leroy. "Hurts doesn't it Zane? I do recommend that you don't hit me again." said Kraig.

Zane hissed and he said,"What the hell did you to me?". "Oh. I guess you would like to know more about me. I'll give you a hint. It's one of the talents of the Black Arts." said Kraig. Zane looked at his broken right hand and he thought,"I need to bear through the pain. Sivarth would do the same so his son will as well!". He tried to clenched his fist and he did it but it hurt a lot. "Okay. I should attack him with some long range spells for now." thought Zane.

Zane took a deep breath and he said,"Blizzard God Roar!". Kraig's eyes opened up as he saw a giant amount of dark ice heading right at him. He stood there and he was caught into a giant explosion of ice with the area around the explosion completely frozen solid. "Why didn't he move?" said Myra. "I guess you would know how to use god magic. I guess I should get serious now." said Kraig's voice. It was in a second but the giant explosion of ice was broken.

He made his two swords appeared and Kraig said,"I'm fired up now!". He rushed toward Zane and the Power Slayer said,"Fire Make Armor and Fire Make Dual Inferno Sword!". His body was covered in bluish white flames with Kraig sweating from getting close to Zane. The energy blades clashed with the fire blades. The two clashed blades and Kraig thought,"He's still fighting on a level that my master would want me to test. Lets keep going!".

Julie said,"Wow. I'm having trouble keeping up with them.". "That's an understatement Jules. I mean they're moving at the speed of light." said Nick. "I guess you are way faster than I thought. I thought you would be a brute but I guess Sivarth forced you to improvise in battle." said Kraig. "Time to stop you for a while! Forest Dragon Sarcophagus!" said Zane. Several pillars of wood appeared from Kraig and he was trapped in a sarcophagus of wood.

Zane thought,"If this was Clair or Kurt, they would be stuck in it for a while but Kraig isn't them. I need to work faster.". The wood began to break a bit and Zane said while placing his hands on the ground in front of Kraig's prison,"Forest Dragon Secret Art Forest of Torment!".A giant forest sprouted around Kraig and he broke out. "Where did you go?" said Kraig. He walked around but he was slapped by the branches of the trees.

Kraig couldn't cast a spell due to the several branches and he heard,"Forest Dragon Spike!". The giant wooden spikes appeared from the ground and it punctures Kraig. "I guess you have me beat but I'm not a weakling like Johnny!" yelled Kraig. The forest erupted in flames and he saw Zane. "Ocean Dragon Secret Art Enraged Ocean Storm Charge!" said Zane. His fists had spheres of water and they were like gloves.

He punched Kraig several times before he uppercut Kraig into the air. He fired the spheres of water at him with them turning into typhoons and they caused Kraig to be soaking wet. His right hand was moving in a strange pattern ,it was making the kanji for thunder, and his left hand aimed right at the wet Kraig. "I pray from the gods forgiveness. The target has sinned and shall feel my anger as judgement is call upon them. I show you mercy, Thunder God Judgement!" said Zane.

A giant beam of thunder hit Kraig and a giant explosion of thunder hit the ground destroying it a bit with Kraig in a giant crater. "Wait. Why didn't he get hurt from punching Kraig?" said Lucky. "He got lucky I guess." said Barry. "No. Ocean Dragon magic prevents fire or explosion magic from effecting him." said Ryu. "Oh. That's cool." said Dawn. Kraig jumped out of the crater and he wiped the blood that was falling from the corners of his mouth.

Kraig said,"Yep! You're worth my time so what are you going to now Zane?". "Fire God Meteoric Blaze!" yelled Zane. A massive stream of dark fire rushed at his target from his arm and this was done by him firing his right arm forward in a punching motion. The flames got bigger and it made a giant explosion of fire. Zane flew toward Kraig and he said,"Hellfire Dragon Blazing Kick!". He kicked Zane with his right leg with it covered in the flame.

The guild yelled,"Go Zane!". "Hellfire Dragon Implosion and Hellfire Dragon Pulverizing Claw Combo!" said Zane. He caused a giant explosion of flame to surround the two and Kraig didn't see that Zane's left arm was covered in fire and he slashed at him causing a nasty scar. "Time for you to get something to eat!" yelled Kraig. He slammed Zane into the ground and his skull made a very good impression with the ground. "Zane!" yelled the guild.

Kraig said,"Wow. I'll admit that you're strong but what happens if I break your....". Zane disappeared and Kraig said,"Where the hell did you?". He looked for the Power Slayer with his cheeks puffed up with magic power. "Thunder Hellfire Dragon Roar!" yelled Zane. "Well shit." said Kraig. He was covered in a giant explosion of fire and lightning which made a giant explosion blast traveling an incredible distance and it made a giant explosion of the two elements.

Steve said as a large dust cloud formed around the battlefield,"That's the real Zane.". "He's so manly right now!" said Norman. "Zane. How strong are you really exactly?" thought Kurt who clenched his fists slightly. "So did he win?" said Hilda After the dust cloud was gone, Zane stood there. He was wearing only his gray and white cargo jeans and black boots. "How strong are you Zane?" thought Allison in awe.  

Zane looked for Kraig and he thought,"Where the hell did he go?". He then sensed something and he jumped away. Kraig stood there and he said,"I guess you learned from the last encounter.". "I think your touch is just like Rocket Curse." said Zane. "Rocket Curse?" said Lisa. "I have no idea about it either but it may explain how he was able to make Zane's right hand explode on him." said Lora. "I guess that makes sense." said Tessa.

Zane blocked several explosion with his Maelstrom Dragon Shield and he thought,"Wow. He got faster somehow.". "I guess you're worth enough to see my Lucerna Form!" said Kraig. Zane backed up as Kraig put on his white mask and he screamed. It sounded more like a howl to most wizards but thanks to Zane and the other slayers, it was ear-piercing. "It's so loud!" yelled Steve. "Really? It does sound rather quiet to me." said Lisa.

Kraig's form changed drastically after that. He looked two times bigger in terms of muscle definition and he lost his humanity. The left side of his body is an bright white color and the right side of his body is an eerie black color. His short yet natural spiky purple hair grew long and wilder with it now an orange color. The hair stopped at his waist. The mask that he once wore was now his face with his eyes now being a demonic red.

He has two ram like horns right above where his ears were. The tips of the horns were aimed right at Zane. His mouth was open showing the rows of teeth that rested in there. They were more jagged and sharp along with being covered in blood. He had a scaled whip-like tail that was longer than his body and the tip of the tail was poisonous to the touch. His arms were covered in sharp thorns but both of his forearms have blades protruding from them to use as a blade.

His body was covered in gold highlights all over his body and they were glowing. If you looked at him, he could see that his entire body was covered in scales like a dragon. He had black fur around his neck like a fur collar. He had two large black bat wings sprouted out of his back which he can use for fight or flight mainly for the former than the latter. On his right cheek, a guild mark of the dark guild Underworld rest there. In the center of his chest, a purple orb appears.

Kraig said,"Like it? I mean you're shocked right? In this form, I'm a real demon instead of one of his creations that you hunt down Slayer Sama.". He planted his right claw into Zane's chest and he was sent flying. Kraig flew toward Zane and he stomped Zane into the ground. "So you noticed my sweet guild mark right? I'm one of the elite members of Underworld known as a Demon General. You may have killed Berceuse and Estrasum but not me." said Kraig. 

He looked down to see Zane struggling and he said,"Yeah. You are still suffering from my demonic blood aren't you? I wonder how you survived my attacks and fought in this war between an old man and a weird looking elf with it. I think I should kill you because I feel like going after the entire town. You pissed me off so much.". "You won't be living any longer spawn of Hex! Zephyr Dragon Roar!" yelled Zane.

To the best of his ability, he tilted his head back and his stomach grew another size. He opened his mouth and he moved his head forward as a giant tornado came out of his mouth and it launched the demon into the air. He created a giant bow and arrow and pointed it down at Zane who was slowly getting back up. "Die!" yelled Kraig. The arrow flew toward Zane and the guild was worried for their ace. Zane looked at it and he said,"Go back to your sender.".

The arrow flew back toward Kraig who dodge the arrow. It landed into the ground below causing a giant explosion of magic power. "How did he do that?! That was just like her power." thought Kraig. "Well done Zane. I guess you could handle one but what about twenty no fifty?!" said Kraig. He then fired fifty arrows at Zane who just glared at them. "Luminous Dragon Almighty Fusillade!" yelled Zane.

His arms were covered in light and he punched the arrows. Each one caused a minor explosion but after the fifty one, it caused a giant explosion. A large smokescreen covered the area and Kraig saw that Zane flew toward him. He punched the demon into the ground and he said,"Thunder Dragon Crashing Hammer!". His right fist was covered in thunder and he smacked his fist into Kraig and it made a giant bolt of thunder strike down on them which gave Zane a power boost.

Kraig recovered but he was mildly paralyzed from it. "Celestial God Missile of Svarog!" said Zane as his bluish white flames gathered in his hand. A giant missile of fire flew toward Kraig and the demon touched it. He exploded in a giant ball of fire and Zane made several tiny versions of the attacks which caused mini explosions of fire. "Celestial God Orb of Baldur!" said Zane. The fire that was leftover from Zane's previous attack formed in his hand.

It made an orb of fire and he threw it. While flying toward the demon, it grew bigger. It made a giant explosion of golden flames burning the area to a crisp. Zane stood there and he was hoping that his flames erased the demon from this world. He was proven wrong as Kraig stood there. The demon however was covered in third degree burns. His entire head was bleeding and Kraig said,"You are so strong! I think I'm falling for you.".

Zane said,"Sorry but I don't dig dude.". "Oh. I may have a male form right now but well, you'll never see my goods." said Kraig. Zane noticed that the air was getting tense and he jumped back as Kraig smiled. "Clock of the Reaper: Ten Minutes." said Kraig. A clock appeared above Zane's head and he said,"I thought I was out of range.". "I guess you don't understand curses do you? I mean if I was in my human form, you would be right." said Kraig.

Myra growled and she said,"Bastard!". "What's wrong?" said Norman and Sakura. "Zane is in a lot of trouble. He doesn't have much time to defeat that freak." said Myra. "What do you mean?" said Angel who looked at the blond. "That spell can't be destroyed until Kraig is defeated. In ten minutes, Zane dies." said Myra. Everyone there gasped and Ax roared,"WHAT?!". "Easy there Wizard Saint. Zane gots this." said a voice.

Zagehz ,in his human form, stood in front of the group and Kurt said,"So who are you?". "An close pal of Zane's and if he lets this defeat him, he isn't worthy of their time." said Zagehz. "You. If you are wrong, I will kill you." said Ax. "Oh wow. I'm scared of a Wizard Saint. I mean you're so strong compared to little old me but you shouldn't worry so much. I mean worry makes you old man." said Zagehz who drank from his flask.

Zane heard,"Zane. You understand what that clock is above you right?". "Yes Grandma. I have ten minutes right? I got this." said Zane to himself. The clock began to move and Kraig said,"You have less than ten minutes before you die. I hope you're ready to die!". He made a red sword appear in his claw and Zane rushed toward him. He dodged the sword slashes and he said,"Pyro Devil Noxious Punch!".

His fist was covered in a vermilion liquid and the fist landed in Kraig's mouth. He bit down and Zane said,"Burn.". The liquid went down the demon's body and Kraig growled. "My teeth are able to eat through solid steel so how did that get down me!?" thought Kraig. His body felt like it was on fire and he saw several copies of Zane. He threw a huge amount of darkness and sand at the Zane army who disappeared.

Kraig saw the real Zane above him and the clock showed that he had eight minutes. "Power Dragon Smashing Fang!" said Zane. He swing his left hand in a arc striking Kraig leaving behind an burst of his magic power. Kraig was dazed from the poison inside of his body and Zane had his right fist in front of the demon. "Power Slayer Secret Art Power Dragon King Punch!" said Zane. He made a powerful punch and it caused a giant explosion upon impact.

He flew in the air and he said,"I may be poisoned right now but I have to last a little longer than you. I guess I'll end you with that.". "I'll end you before that!" said Zane . Kraig rose his right arm and darkness formed around the arm. It was making into a giant sphere with it getting bigger and bigger with each second. Zane ,with his Fire Make Ailerons, flew after him and he said,"Permafrost Dragon Secret Art Subzero Disturbance Punch!".

Balls of ice were forming around his fists and he flew toward Kraig faster. "You're not stopping me Zane!" yelled Kraig. His other arm was covered in darkness magic and he said,"Midnight Cannon of the Devils!". The blast fired out of his hand and Zane punched it. It caused a giant explosion of ice and he kept punched the blast back ,with an explosion of ice happen with each punch, but it forced Zane back to the ground.

The ball of darkness was fairly large as everyone watched in suspense. Zane looked to see that he had less than five minutes before he died and Zane flew up toward Kraig. The demon smiled and the ball was shrinking causing some confusion. It was the size of a tennis ball and he aimed at Zane. "I hope you like my Death Sphere." said Kraig. The ball missed Zane and Kraig said,"I wasn't aiming for you by the way Zane.".

Zane's eyes widened as it was heading toward where he moved his guild members and he said,"Dam it!". He flew toward the sphere and Kurt said,"Guys! We have to move now!". "What about Zane? Is he isn't in trouble?!" said Lora. "He won't let this demon stop him." said Steve. "Yeah. My dad is a dragon after all." said Ryu. Zane flew in front of the attack and he hugged the ball. It caused a large explosion of darkness magic that completely covered him in it. "Zane!" yelled the guild.

Something crashed into the ground and Kraig smiled. He flew over to the crater and Zane stood there with his body completely broken. "How the hell are you doing this?" said Tanya who couldn't stop her tears. "That idiot." said Eric. "Wow. No wonder why I'm having so much fun. I guess you're going to die now. Been fun." said Kraig. Zane looked up to see that he had under two minutes and he said,"Dam it.". "Zane! Defeat this guy already!" yelled Johnny.

Zane said,"I know that Rivet Face so don't rush me okay!?". His magic power then spiked and he said with a roar,"Full Magic Release!". He rushed toward Kraig who said,"I don't think letting you live is what Hex wants! Die!". He threw several arrows at Zane who blocked them all. He slammed into Kraig and he said,"NO! I WON'T DIE!". His body glowed and he said,"I'm taking you all to the underworld with me!". "Not happening." said Zane.

The two warped to the ruins of Chaos Lords and Zane said,"Giant's Throw!". His right arm grew to the size of a giant and he threw Kraig deep in the guild hall. "If you want to die for that idiot, go right ahead but stay the hell away from Heroes!" yelled Zane. He flew above the guild hall and he said,"I think you're down. Power Dragon Final Art Judgement of the Dragon King!". His arms and his fire winds were covered in a golden glow.

He aimed them at the ruins and it was breaking around him. "No one is in there so prepare to die by the judgment of the dragon kingdom!" yelled Zane. A giant amount of raw magic power covered the ruins and Kraig with the demon being destroyed from it. It made a giant explosion and Zane was too tired to move. He fell into the water and he floated there.  The guild arrived and they saw Zane just floating there.

He looked up and he wrote,"Okay. I may need help getting out of here.". Ax jumped down to the water and he said,"Well done Zane.". "Thanks old man. I mean when I fight X, it will be awesome for sure." wrote Zane with a smile. "You idiot! Are you okay?!" said Ax. "Yep. I mean I just need to rest before I go see them." wrote Zane. "I understand but you should know that you aren't leaving for a while. The girls won't let you." said Ax with a smirk. Zane sighed.

The others waited for the return of Zane and the wait was killing them. After waiting forever, they saw Zane with Ax floating from the lake. Cheers erupted as they saw the two with Ax ,being taller than the Power Slayer, holding Zane. Ana hugged Zane and she said,"You did it big brother! I was so worried about you.". "You did awesome too." wrote Zane who tussled his little sister. Johnny said,"I guess you got revenge for the both of us.".

The two fist bumped and Zane wrote,"Well, Slayer Kings have to stay together.". "Yeah. Don't ever do that shit again." said Johnny. The Steel Slayer walked away and Ana said,"Wait!". "He needs to be alone for now Ana because he'll return." wrote Zane. Ax let Zane gone as Ana helped him up. "You are much stronger than I thought Zane." said Lisa. "I think that's a compliment." wrote Zane with a confused look.

Kurt said,"Yeah. I guess I have to get stronger so I can beat you.". "Well, I couldn't lose because all of you are here and losing in front of you would be rather bad." wrote Zane. "That's so freaking manly Zane!" said Norman who erupted in tears.  Ax stood in front of the destroyed guild hall and he said,"I wanted to make some new additions onto the guild but this is too much.". "Uh master." said Lora as she rubbed her arm.

Ax looked at her and he said,"I guess during all of that chaos, I forget that they made you and the rest of you go through hell.". "Don't look so sad Lora!" said a voice. The brunette turned around to see a heavily bandaged Ultimate Champions, Jordan, Jason, and Reyna. "We won! I guess we did it as the Heroes of Mural!" said Reyna. "To be honest, I'm liking this new guild hall." said Fred. "Yeah. This is the old Heroes but we can make it bigger and better than ever." said Victor.  

Lora was about to start crying and Jade said,"Don't start crying because I'll start.". "No. This is all my fault..." said Lora. "I don't think anyone blames you Lora. I mean it's that bastard's fault and he'll get his retribution soon enough," wrote Zane. "Yes." said Jordan. "What are you talking about Zane? I'm not letting you leave town until your wounds are healed." said Allison. "Oh yeah." wrote Zane who looked at Ryu who nodded.

The little dragon helped Zane over to Lora and he wrote,"Joy. Sad. We can't control when it happens to us but we're a family. If you're happy, we're happy. If you're angry, we're angry. If you're sad, we're sad.". Lora was about to start crying and Zane wrote,"Don't let the guild control you. We all like you here and we'll fight the Magic Council to keep you here. This place is nothing but a dump because it can be rebuilt. Heroes is your Family and you're a proud member right?".

Zane hugged her and he said,"Please just let it out. Tears aren't good for you my princess.". She cried into the bruised Slayer and she couldn't stop. The guild began to hear snoring and it was from Zane who snored a little bit. He was smiling and Lora said,"Thank you Zane. I think I'm in love with you more than before.". The guild gathered to celebrated and Grim stood nearby with him smiling under that mask.

Next Time,
After Heroes's victory over Chaos Lords, what happens now!?

Heroes vs Chaos Lords. Victory Heroes.
Noticeable Participants (Heroes):
Zane Alvarez. Power Slayer. 19 years old.
Ax/Silas Hunter. Light Wizard. 88 years old.
Allison May. Weapon Wizard. 19 years old.
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard. 18 years old.
Norman Wood. Transform Wizard. 18 years old.
Grim Darth. ? Wizard. ? years old.

Noticeable Participants (Chaos Lords):
Kraig Siegel. Black Arts Curse. ? years old.
Samuel Fuller. Darkness Wizard. 37 years old.
Johnny Wilson. Steel Slayer. 19 years old.
Keith Campbell. Mesosphere Arena Wizard. 22 years old.
Casey Sarah Crawford. Water Slayer 19 years old.
Alvaro Madrid. Earth Wizard. 24 years old.
Dante Evermore. Darkness and Light Wizard. 18 years old.
Russel Vance. Fire Wizard. 20 years old.
Bellatrix Amethyst/Gorsur. Shadow Devil Wizard. 22 years old.
Reid Wren. Chaos Wizard. 23 years old.
Ruben Osborne. Genesis and Passion Wizard. 24 years old.
Faye Lawrence. Mirror and Sound Wizard. 17 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment