Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Soul Episode 124 Class C's Play!


A/N: Welcome to 2017 and I have big plans for Soul along with Power. I expect Soul to be finished this year because I have said this before but I don't know that I will be a second year for Natsu and the gang. Don't get me wrong. I plan to have some elements from their Third Year and the finale which I won't spoil yet. I don't know what comes after this but I hope that Power goes strong and maybe Zane will be showing up in Soul but how you may be asking? You'll have to wait and find out and see. The Play is going to be seen in glimpses because it is mainly about what happens before and after. It's a cop out but I don't care. I also don't know how to design dresses but you should know that by now. This A/N was written in Late January.

Narrator P.O.V.
In one of the school's gym, 36% of Class 1-C was working hard on the final parts of the play aka to make sure that the audience are able to see the play, hear the play, and able to get truly invested in the story. Ben was standing there and he said,"Okay. We need to make sure that we're able to move the scenes around without them noticing.". "And how are we going to do that?" said Harry. "Yeah. These two are going to have a hard time with it." said Haru as he pointed to Masaru and Nazar.

The two were building something with Ben said,"We'll use invisibility and speed spells to do it. We're able to go through fire pits with little burns. I'm pretty sure we can evade each other.". "Yeah. Where did Rex go?" said Harry. "Who knows? I mean he's the sixth member of the Prop/Set Design Crew. I guess he's doing something." said Haru. The three turned around to see Rex holding six bowls with three in each arm.

Rex said,"Hey guys! Sorry I left you guys alone but I knew us, the Lights, and Sound crew would be starving so I made some of the cafe's signature energy ramen.". Nazar ran over and he grabbed a bowl. "Thanks man!" yelled Nazar. He chug the food and Masaru walked over. "Don't blame him you guys. The girls forced him to pretty much make the ingredients for the past two days. He's tired but he has more energy than I do." said Masaru.

Harry said,"Yeah. I mean the only time that he took a break was when Zara pretty much dragged him to go do couple stuff. I still can't believe that this muscle head has a girlfriend.". "Yeah except for the muscle head, we're all single." said Haru. "Don't remind me." said Ben and Harry. "I don't care. I'm not looking for one." said Rex. "And I'm going on several dates tomorrow." said Masaru. "You have a date?" said Ben. "And several?!" said Harry.

Masaru nodded and he said,"Yes.". "Lucky bastard. I'm impressed man." said Haru. "Can you tell me something Haru? I've been dying to ask you this." said Nazar as he finished his bowl. "Sure. Lets take a break." said Haru. The six sat down and Nazar said,"So why have you been flirting with Stacey? It's getting weird.". "He's right. I mean she's with Matt." said Harry. "And they're happily together." said Ben. "I think." said Masaru and Rex.

Haru leaned back and he said,"I don't know. I may like her and I could be trying to steal her from him so he should try to keep her.". "Do you really like her?" said Masaru. "Why are we talking like girls in the first place?" said Haru who jumped back up. "We just don't want trouble in our class. We have enough of that with Natsu." said Harry. "Yeah." said Ben and Rex. "Okay. I'll stop." said Haru. The six went back to designing the props and set for the play.

Amy was currently in the catwalk holding several wires. She had a headset and she said,"So how does this one look?". She plugged something in as she heard,"Really good. It's pretty bright so we better make sure that it doesn't blind anyone.". "I guess you have a point there Tsuki. I'll get some more down and then we can enjoy Rex's amazing food. He added fish flavors to mine and it's really amazing." said Amy.

Amy heard,"We don't want any drool up there.". "Irene. You don't have to be such a party pooper. I mean I know that you wanted Natsu to see you in your uniform but he was busy today. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be busy on the fourth day." said Tsuki's voice. "I know but it's still annoying that my wife refuses to spend time with me." said Irene. "He will. We promise." said Amy and Tsuki. Irene hummed happily and Tsuki whispered,"We'll make him.". "Right." said Amy.

Terry sighed. Mia looked at him and she said,"What's wrong Terry?". They were helping Yusuki with the light on the right while Amy, Irene, and Tsuki were working on the left. "It's nothing. I just feel bad about today." said Terry. "I don't think she minded that much Terry." said Mia. "Yeah but I was being such a pervert." said Terry. "Yeah. You kinda were." said Yusuki's voice. Terry sulked even more as Mia said,"You're not helping him Yusuki!".

Yusuki said,"Sorry about that. Don't worry so much. I mean Dana loves you.". "Are you sure about that Yusuki? I was staring at her like Harry does at the girls before they sock him or kick him." said Terry. "Terry. I should tell you that Dana didn't mind you staring." said Mia. "You couldn't see it but she had this massive blush." said Yusuki. "She did? She saw in my costume then." said Terry. "I guess so." said the girls in unison. Rex later came by with the energy ramen from the cafe.

Yataro was sitting at a table with a computer and headset. "Okay. Blair. Are you ready with the cables on your end?" said Yataro. Blair stood there holding some wires and she said,"I'm ready. So why did you send me, Miu, Moka, Ryo, and Seth to different corners of the gym?". "To make sure that all of the crowd can here the actors. I mean we'll want someone in the back to hear about Princess Eira or Serenity Drake. She seems to be quite the opposite of a damsel to me." said Yataro. 

Blair said,"I don't get you sometimes Yataro. I mean you act like a kid but then you change into a adult.". "It was the way that you were raised right?" said Ryo. "I was raised around adults so are you good over there?" said Yataro. "Yep. I check with Miy and Seth and they're good." said Blair. "What about Moka?" staid Blair. "I'm good!" said Moka who sounds tired. "Good. I'll test it and then we can help the others." said Yataro.

In one of the five dressing rooms assigned for Class 1-C, Dana was looking at her costume with her being an goon for the main bad girl alongside Cindy and Lucy. "Is something wrong Dana? You seem rather down." said Alex. She stood there with Cindy with Cindy said,"At least, we don't have to wear something exposing.". "Yeah. I think I made Terry depressed." said Dana. "You did? I didn't know that you could. You two are like the third best couple in the class." said Alex.

Cindy said,"Third? Who beats them?". "Isn't it obvious? You and Jake. I mean you two were really close before then but thanks to Natsu's help, you two become a couple. The first one is obvious. It's Rain and Natsu. Those two would do anything for each other." said Alex. "You're right. So where is Akane and Cora?" said Dana. "Changing into our costumes since they are way more advanced than the others." said a voice.

Cora stood there wearing a off-white loose male peasant shirt with a corded brown belt tied around the waist. She had brown pants in folded leather boots at the calf. On his head, he wore a red hat that matched the ones that Robin Hood wore with a white feather tipped red at the end. Akane stood there in a similar costume but more knight theme. It was red and white with the moniker of a phoenix on the sleeves and back.

Cindy said,"Really prince like ladies.". "Thanks. I think Natsu really went with the theme of gender cosplay." said Akane. "And why did he pick us to be his rivals for his love?" said Cora. "I think it is obvious." said Dana. "What do you mean?" said the two girls. "Wow. I thought Natsu could be dense but if both Akane and Cora don't see that along with Kyria and Urara, I got nothing else to say but we have a mad genius in the class." thought Alex.

In one of the male dressing room which compared to the ladies it was 2 to 3. Chad looked at his outfit and he said,"So happy that I have to fake having a hunch.". "Yeah but being in a skirt that expose me more than I would like isn't good." said Dante. Katsuo agreed as Issac said,"I think you two would be perfect in fairy outfits.". Issac had a gun up to his head as Katsuo said,"You calling one of the main men of the Japanese mobs a fairy? You must have a death wish.".

Before Katsuo could pull the trigger, the gun was frozen. Kyoji stood there and he said,"You do know that he was kidding right? Trust me, we have to do this play once during the day, we get a lunch, and then one may time after than. After that, never again.". "You're right but the skirt is too dam short and I hate that idea." said Katsuo. "You could just length it." said Chad. Dante slapped his forehead and he said,"Don't say it Issac.". "Fine, I won't." said Issac.

In one of the female dressing room, Leona was looking at her costume. It may have been the maid uniform again but this one was longer. "I feel so lucky than you don't have to wear a short skirt like Dante and Katsuo." said Lucy. She stood there with Masoko with Masoko saying,"I think Hikaru is the only fairy who likes her costume.". "She's an Pop Star. I think she's used to the idea." said Leona with her arms crossed.

Hikaru stepped out and she said,"So how do she look? I think she looks fine but you know Kyria. She is so hard to go shopping with.". Kyria stepped out and she wore a fancy outfit. It is a blue shirt with small puffy sleeves with black and white stripes ending the sleeves are black and white stripes. The sleeves are stretched over the arms with them tucked into black leather gloves. She wears a black vest that is worn over the shirt and reached just over mid-thigh.

A belt is tightened around the waist. She wears black leggings under knee-length black leather boots with her wearing a small black clap with white lining and a tiara. "So how do I look?" said Kyria with a noticeable blush on her face. "You look nice Kyria. Don't worry. Zane is going to love you in that outfit." said Hikaru. She lightly jabbed her friend with Masoko said,"I wonder how Sekien is doing with his costume.". "You're thinking about Sekien. So cute." said Leona and Lucy.

Masoko blushed a bit as she said,"It isn't like that. We're just friends.". "Right." said the four girls in complete unison. "Well, I asked Natsu if me and Sekien could have Thursday off. After beating up my cousin, I got the day off for me and Sekien. After the play, I plan to ask him if we could hang out that day." said Masoko. "Wow. You beat up Natsu." said Lucy. "Rain does it all the time though." said Leona. "You're right but he does stupid thing along with cool things." said Kyria.

In the final male dressing room, Sekien was looking at Soran. The young vampire was freaking out in the corner and he was in his box. "Are you going to be alright Soran?" said Sekien. "Yeah. I mean my best friend needs me." said Soran. "Yet you're having a freak out vampire boy." said Tatsu. The future son rested on his scythe as Matt said,"Don't scare him. You know what could happen to him if he gets scared right?".

Ryker said,"He could freeze time and for longer than a couple of seconds to him.". "I won't. Natsu has been training with me to control my time powers. Jason helps too but not that much due to his age and his teacher." said Soran. "Could you imagine what Jason will be like in the future if he was like Natsu?" said Sekien. The four looked at Tatsu who said,"Yeah. Uncle Jason is something else. He is like his brother but nicer.". "Wow. That sounds so cool." said Matt.

The five heard a female voice,"Ahem. I need your guys's opinion on my costume.". They then turned around to see a beauty standing there. Her hair is a gold ,like the sun, blond color that goes down to her waist. She has soft and warm yellow-orange eyes that like her hair reminds people of the sun. In her right ear, she has a silver ring there. She is wearing a costume that matches her hair and eyes aka the sun once again.

It has off the shoulder puffy sleeves. From the sleeves, navy blue sleeves that were wide around the elbow and covered up the very edge of her rather dainty knuckle. The neck of the dress was a low-square cut that shows off her cleavage which depending on the person is a good or bad thing. It also helps that under the dress, she has a corset that gives the breast a push upward making them look up a cup size bigger in the process.

The front of the dress has a v-cut with a light version of the sun themed dress. The skirt was the same color as well with navy blue ruffles peeking underneath. On the sleeves and ruffles of the dress, she has white roses embroidered. She has tiny fabricates rose along the base of the neck cut. "Is that you Natsu?" said Soran. "Yep! But call me Natsumi. This is my new female form! Like it boys?" said the girl. "Yep. You're our class idiot." said Sekien.

Natsumi said,"So how do I look?". "You look beautiful. I think the guys are going to love you." said Matt. "And some of the girls. I think the ones that came from all girl school before the big transfer by the way." said Tatsu. "Is that it?" said Ryker. "Nope. I just need one more thing." said Natsumi. She put part of her long hair into a ponytail with the rest teased and curled draping over the shoulder. The five didn't noticed that she had pink roses in her hair.

She had makeup on her that made her cheeks a tad rosy and her lips were pink and covered in lip gloss. Sekien looked at her heels ,which fitting the princess theme were made of glass, and he said,"I have a question. Do those thing hurt?". "Honestly, I've worn worse." said Natsumi. "So are we ready for a test run or what?" said Matt. "Calm down. I have to check with Yataro first." said Natsumi. She pulled out her phone as Ryker thought,"Where did he get that from?!".

The girl said,"Yep! I need you guys to get the others informed. I'll tell Rain. I want to blow her in mind in my outfit.". She was gone as Soran said,"You know that I like this form more than Sora. She seems nicer and happier to me.". "I guess but I don't understand girls and my dad. I know that guys will never understand ever." said Tatsu. The five guys were gone as Uxio jumped out. He looked for his partner and he went after him in his female form.

In the final dressing room, Stacey said,"So how is Ruri supposed to wear a costume anyway?". "It may have something to do with the body that Yataro made for her." said Tara. "You got a point there Tara." said Stacey. Ruri appeared on Tara's phone as she said,"So could you tell me something Stacey Hale?". "Um sure but you know that you can call me Stacey right?" said Stacey. "Yes but sometimes I forget." said Ruri.

Tara said,"So what do you want to ask her?". "Why are you flirting with Haru even though you have a loving boyfriend?" said Ruri. "Yeah." said Tara. "Well, I don't know myself. I like Matt but Haru is like something bad for you. You know that it's bad for you but you keep wanting more and more of it until you're an addict." said Stacey. "So do you like him?" said the girls. "I guess. I may break up with Matt but I don't want him hurt." said Stacey.

The trio's conversation was stopped as Rain and Urara walked out. Rain was wearing a black costume with a long cape with red lining under it. She is wearing a wide brim hat that has the corners folded up and a white feather tucked into the red band of the hat. She is wearing a black blouse that accents the figure over the arms, chest, and shoulders. She wears form fitting leather pants with ankle high boots of black leather.

Urara is wearing a dark green rope that is draped diagonally over her shoulders and tied around her waist. Over the robe, she has a darker shade of blue that is a long flowing sleeveless cape. Over her robe, it is a dark shade of blue long flowing sleeveless cape. She wears a blue jacket with long and thick cuff that goes down to her knees. She wears brown pants that were tucked into knee high boots with a small hell. She wears a turban with black raven feathers on her hair.

Stacey said,"You two look real handsome.". "Thanks I think?" said Urara. Natsumi popped her head in and she said,"Wow. You all look amazing!". "Natsu!" said the girls. Rain hit her and she said with a pout,"You should have asked.". "We're all girls here." said Natsumi. "Yeah right. We weren't born yesterday." said Tara. "Sorry but you can't fool us." said Ruriko. Natsumi pouted as she said,"You girls are so mean.".

Stacey said,"Anyway, why did you come in here?". "Oh. Yataro's ready for a test run." said the sun hair girl. The girls except for Natsumi and Rain went toward the gym as Rain said,"Are you alright Natsumi?". "Just fine. Why do you ask?" said Natsumi. "It may be nothing but you haven't been the same lately. Is something wrong?" said Rain. Natsumi kissed her forehead and she said,"I'm okay just like the sun.". The two walked away.

The next day, the gym was packed to the brim with students and parents dying to see this play done by the world's biggest threat known to mankind. Jake sat on his board outside of the gym and he said with boredom,"So why do we have to be out here again Charl and Karla?". The blond said,"We have to make sure that people know where the play are.". "But wasn't the website like perfect? Where are Phoebe and Tessa again? I remember saying that they went to go find Yumiko." said Karla.

Phoebe and Tessa walked over with Yumiko. The airhead smiled as she held five bags of popcorn with her saying,"I got us something to eat while we wait.". "Well thanks." said Charl. "Yeah. We found her in the kitchen actually making it." said Phoebe. "So how is the play going?" said Tessa. "I think it's obvious." said Jake with the building filled with laughter. "Yep. We totally won the prize for sure." said Karla.

Next Time,
What Happened with the triple C aka Crossdressing Cosplay Cafe? This and more next time on Soul!

Class 1-C Play:
Main Characters:
Princess Eira/Serenity Drake, Princess of the Maddox Kingdom. Played by Natsu Xasius.
Prince Kenneth/Kenny, Prince of the Crimson Land. Played by Kyria Finch.
Prince Christian/Chris, Prince of the Emerald Forest. Played by Cora Youko.
Prince Arthur, Prince of the Sapphire Ocean. Played by Akane Blaze.
Serafine, Evil Witch. Played by Stacey Hale.
Tempest, Searfine's Son. Played by Urara Sunada.
Narrator to the Story. Played by Soran Chainsaw.
Zander, Wizard for Hire. Played by Rain Scott.

Secondary Characters:
Magnolia, Fairy of Magic. Played by Hikaru Spencer.
Kyra, Fairy of Color. Played by Katsuo Takeda.
Sunflower, Fairy of Nature. Played by Dante Skidmore.
Hitaz, Head Wizard of the Maddox Kingdom.  Played by Matt Ray.
The Falconer, Serafine's Hired Help. Played by Tatsu Xasius.
Mad Scientist. Played by Ruriko Uchiyama.
King Samuel, King of the Maddox Kingdom and Eira/Serenity Drake's Dad. Played by Issac Lance.
Queen Eliza, Queen of the Maddox Kingdom and Eira/Serenity Drake's Mom. Played by Tara Cross.
Zander's Element Familiar. Played by Kyoji Sakamoto.
Zander's Strength Familiar. Played by Alex Travis.
Reginald, Butler to Eira/Serenity Drake. Played by Masoko Infernos.
Evangeline, Lady in Waiting to the Princess. Played by Sekien Ozaki.

Minor Characters:
Lloyd, Serafine's Head Goon and Eldest Sibling. Played by Lucy Rowe.
Caden, Serafine's Goon and Middle Sibling. Played by Cindy Malone.
Devin. Serafine's Goon and Youngest Sibling. Played by Dana Reid.
Mad Scientist's Assistant. Played by Chad Koizumi.
Luther, Knight for the Maddox Family. Played by Ryker Tate.
Kendra, Head Maid for the Maddox Family. Played by Leona Tachibana.

Director/Writer: Natsu Xasius.

Actors: Akane Blaze, Alex Travis, Cindy Malone, Chad Koizumi, Cora Youko, Dana Reid, Dante Skidmore, Hikaru Spencer, Issac Lance, Katsuo Takeda, Kyoji Sakamoto, Kyria Finch, Leona Tachibana, Lucy Rowe, Masoko Infernos, Matt Ray, Natsu Xasius, Rain Scott, Ruriko Uchiyama, Ryker Tate, Sekien Ozaki, Soran Chainsaw, Stacey Hale, Tara Cross, Tatsu Xasius, and Urara Sunada.

Advertisement: Charlotte Steel, Jake Walker, Karla Watson, Phoebe Walton, Tessa Tamura, and Yumiko Ogino.

Lights: Amy Ramos, Irene Rhodes, Mia Cruz, Terry Rios, Tsuki Toyama, and Yusuki Payne.

Prop/Set Design: Ben Barton, Harry Adams, Haru Ichriou, Masaru Hirano, Nazar Kern, and Rex Anderson.

Sound: Blair Goodwin, Miu Otsuka, Moka Banks, Ryo Conner, Seth Richards, and Yataro Higashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment