Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Zero Episode 18 The Rise of the Phoenix


A/N: Yep. That title doesn't make sense now but soon, it will. You may be thinking that Zane will be fighting a Phoenix but it is different than one may think. So far Zane has used Diamond Form, Raptor Form, Thermal Form, Frost Form, Liger Form, Water Form, and Cartoon Form with two of them being different compared to Zane normally. Will we see more? The answer is obvious knowing but the real question is how many are there to begin with. I also wanted to say that Zane will use his powers for personal gain but not very often. I do like the saying with Great Power comes Great Responsibility but Zane does what he wants when he wants. His costume is made of Kevlar.

Narrator P.O.V.
It had been a couple of days after the dance and Zane was currently enjoying being king. It was due to the fact that he gets to ditch class whenever he wants plus he could do anything that he wanted and he tormented Brad. He felt like it was karma coming to Brad. He found one of the many posters of Brad making a pose for him "winning" the big game last week with a cheesy smile. Zane then saw the words "Brad Stevens, Cypress High's best. He can do nothing wrong.".

Zane rolled his eyes at this and he pulled out his phone. He texted Andre if he could mess up his brother's poster with the older brother saying to send a pic to him afterwards. Zane smiled and he went over to his car. He brought over a bucket of paint and a brush to the poster. "Hey Zane. What are you doing to the great poster of Brad Stevens?" said a voice causing Zane to turn around. He saw the school's best reporter/radio girl Selena Turner standing there with her hands on her hips.

Zane said,"Planning to make Brad look like an idiot. I would do this to Mack but he is a natural at it so why do anything about it?". "I would tell the teachers but can I join you?" said Selena. "If you get a brush, I'll let you." said Zane. She held a mascara brush and she said,"I "borrow" it from Sam and I plan to return it to her with paint on it.". "Selena. I can see why you and Andre click. You two are a cute couple together and also you hate the A Listers like me." said Zane.

The two painted on the poster with Zane adding a fake mustache and Selena changing the words to Brat Stevens, Cypress High's Worst. He can do everything wrong. "Nice. I guess golden boy is going to be mad at you." said Selena. "If someone squeals but well, I think people are starting to see the big picture of everything. I just hope that I don't have to use these." said Zane. He crackled his knuckles and Selena said,"Really? I'm charged up to see that.".

By lunch, Zane was getting annoyed at Brad's most recent behavior. On Monday, Brad was stuffing anyone who wasn't popular into the lockers with the freshmen begging him to let them out. He was laughing at them as he kept going. He and the rest of the jocks were laughing as the student body was scared of Brad. However, there was a group of students aka Zane and his friends who didn't like how Brad was being allowed to go on with his actions.

Rachel said,"I can't believe that guy sometimes. He is acting like such a baby or a brat.". "You're right Rachel. He is acting rude for no good reason." said Gwen. "Ladies. Brad hasn't changed since middle school and I doubt the teachers really care." said Danny. "I thought things would be different here but in the ends, the teachers only care about how well Brad and the rest of the meatheads do in the games due to the fact that most school cares about school over knowledge." said Tara.

Karen said,"I don't think the teachers have replaced the desks since the nineties. I remember seeing a desk that had a slogan from that time.". "I really wish that you would do something about it already Zane." said Rachel. Zane was sipping on a slushie and he said,"Why me?". "I think Rachel is talking about the fact that you are the only one who will make fun of Brad except for Marcia who is trying to find a place here with her mom right?" said Gwen.

Zane said,"Yeah. She is staying at my place and well, my grandpa is actually scared of her mom but I don't blame him.". "Back on topic here cos. Why don't you do anything Zane?" said Tara. "Tara. If I do anything, the A list will use their money to make them look like the victims and I get in trouble for being a hero. I think maybe 10% of the faculty pampers them like the spoiled brats that they are and I will do something about it if it gets worse." said Zane.

As the school day ended, Kevin was running for his life as Brad ,living up to his nickname Rush, had been running after him with a piece of paper in hand. "You better run Wallace. If I catch you which I will, I'm going to make you eat dirt for you running my poster!" said Brad. It was obvious to Kevin that it was Selena and Zane's handy work not Kevin but after recent events, most people hated Kevin for reasons.

Kevin whined as he said,"Why is he after me? Can't he go after Zane like he is and he is the one who did it along with that annoying harpie.". He took a sharp right turn. Down that hallway, Zane was at his locker. He was also nearby Sam's locker and she was with her friends aka the Popular girls which means that Zane got to hear all of the gossip much to his annoyance about the whole thing. Today, it was about Vicky's now and expensive blue jacket.

Susan said,"That's a nice jacket Vicky.". "Thanks. It cost me six hundred of my daddy's pennies and worth it." said Vicky. Zane's Crisis Judgment went off as he turned to see Kevin running toward him with Brad behind him. "Let me see. I have an idea." thought Zane. He left his locker door open as he stepped away. Kevin slammed face first into the metal causing most of the girls to laugh at the guy but they didn't notice that Brad had tripped over Kevin causing him to fall into the girls.

The only one who weren't tackled by the football player was Susan. Vicky's jacket was soaked by the water fountain that Brad broke during his fall. Vicky glared at Kevin with the teen slowly get back up as he said,"That wasn't my fault!". "Then who was it?!" yelled Vicky. The girls and Brad surround the teen as they heard,"It wasn't Kevin fault for once. It was mine.". Zane stood there with him saying,"I do think that Brad could look where he is running though.".

Kevin ran behind Zane as he said,"That's right! If you mess with me, you have to deal with my best buddy Zane!". "We aren't friends Kevin like at all. I'm still quite mad at you for your little adventure a month ago." said Zane. "Man dude! I think most people forgot about that!" said Kevin. "Well like an Elephant, I don't forget things." said Zane. He put Kevin in front of him and he said,"Ladies. He is all yours but Brad must stay behind.".

The girls except for Susan ran toward Kevin as Kevin yelled,"You suck Zane!". He ran off as Zane said,"He is rude to me and he wonders why we aren't friends. I also think you attacked him because of my and Selena's handiwork. It is a masterpiece no?". Brad then stood in front of him and Zane said,"Are you going to punch me or what Bradley?". Brad stormed off as Susan said,"So why didn't he punch you Zane.". "Beats me." said Zane. The two went their separate ways.

Zane walked into the parking lot and Crisis Judgement went off. He turned around and the hero saw nothing. "I think I should look down." thought Zane as he looked down to see what alerted him of an attack. It looked to be a little puppy with him being no older than a couple of months old for what Zane could tell. He looked to be a rather small dog/wolf being an unknown breed of dog. Zane wasn't all too familiar with dog breeds to know the difference between them.

His entire body is covered in snowy white fur ,with regions of silver fur around his neck, snout, and the end of his limbs and tail, with neon green colored eyes  His ears were pricked, like a Husky dog's.He has pink colored paws. Zane soon picked him with him noticing that he's wearing something. He's wearing silver anklets and around his neck, he's wearing a shimmering silver chain necklace with a "CT" dog tag dangling from it.

The dog lift up his right paw to Zane with Zane shrugging. "You're way too cute little guy." said Zane as he gently patted the pad down. "Oh wow. His pad is really soft." said Zane with a smile. The dog smiled as his tag began wagging back and forth. Crisis Judgement went off as the cute puppy let out an unearthly growl. Saliva began to pour from his mouth in thick streams. The fur along his back began to rise, and his tail pointed straight up. He soon began to grow until he was a five meters tall beast.

He has rather sharp claws and fangs with a large silver horn sticking out of his forehead with White Nether seeping out of it. His fur soon changed to a pure jet-black. He grew to the size of a horse and could easily have two people ride on him with no problem. He had a big and bushy tail. "Son of a god." said Zane. The dog soon barked with Zane ,turning into Zero, getting onto the dog's back and rushed off, leaving behind a lot of car alarms going off. 

Meanwhile, a building with the same logo as the ghost dog, Jim aka Vicky's dad was looking over the security cameras that were in his office. "Okay. The retina scanners are working perfectly, the doors are locked up tight than Fort Knox, and lasers are set and ready to fire." said Jim. He then took a deep breath and Vicky said,"Are you done daddy? This place smells like dead dog.". "I wasn't a fan of that change if you recall Vicky but I'm almost done." said Jim.

However, the alarms went off as Jim said,"What the?". He and Vicky noticed that one of the doors was being pounded on. It broke as Zane in his alter ego of Zero landed on the floor. "Okay. I'm sick of being thrown onto the floor today so please stop boy." said Zane. He stood back up as the giant dog growled at him. He shook his head causing saliva to go everywhere except on the hero who dodged them. "I feel bad for the Janitor. He's going to be mad." said Zane.

The dog rushed toward Zane and he jumped over him. "Hey! You're a bad boy! Get back here before you caused trouble!" said Zane. He ran after him as the dog phased through the walls. "This is going to hurt my wallet or Vicky's dad." thought Zane. He soon phased right after him as he saw that the dog made a complete mess out of the lab with Zane making an Steel Gray Nether Leash that went around the dog. "Now Stay!" said Zane. The dog began to drag him around the lab.

However, Zane's Crisis Judgement went off as the security system went off. Zane and his giant dog too went invisible avoiding the lasers. "I don't think Jim planned for Phantoms but who really can? I think maybe a robot could but who knows." thought Zane. The two jumped through a wall and Jim sighed. "Daddy! What are we going to do?" said Vicky with an annoyed tone in her voice. "Do you mind staying with a friend for a couple of days? I have to clean up." said Jim.

The next day, Zane was asleep on his desk. He had spend all night trying to catch Wolfram aka the name that Zane gave the Phantom dog and was tired. Kania tried to help him but she couldn't stop him even if she uses her voice. "Dude. Are you alright?" said Danny. He poked Zane with a pencil and Zane said,"Not helping Danny.". "So what's up?" said Danny. The two were in the classroom with the two being the only ones in there as Zane saying,"Tired after chasing Wolfram.".

Danny said,"You mean the puppy right? I can't believe that you struggled with that cute thing.". "You didn't get dragged through the mud while trying to stop him." said Zane. The two heard barking and Danny said,"Wow. He's pretty loyal.". Zane looked down to see Wolfram standing there at his side as he jumped into Zane's lap. "Okay. I guess he sees me as a friend but I can't let Vicky see him. She still remembers him from earlier." said Zane.

Danny pet the dog under his chin and behind his ears and his tail wagged. "I guess he likes it there unlike Kania. Does she like to pet?" said Danny. "By people that she likes. So what are you doing here boy? Are you here to annoy me?" said Zane. The dog began to scratch the air and Danny said,"I think he is looking for something. You have a dog right?". "Yeah but that dog talks. He isn't that much older than maybe a couple of months old in dog years." said Zane.

Danny said,"What does that mean?". "I think he died before his brain developed. I going to guess that you were trained right?" said Zane. The dog nodded and he phased out of the room. The bell rang for lunch and Zane said,"Split up and find Wolfram before either Vicky or someone from the A List finds him. I hope nothing bad happens but....". "Fate is a cruel mistress isn't she?" said Danny. Zane nodded as the two split up to find the small dog.

Karen looked at her phone and Rachel said,"So where are the boys again?". "Looking for a Phantom dog. He escaped from Terrarune." said Karen. "Do they need help?" said Rachel. The two were sitting at their table waiting for Gwen and Tara with Karen saying,"They say that they're fine but they can't let Vicky or any of the A List find them.". "Why?" said Rachel. "According to Zane, they destroyed Vicky's dad lab and he doesn't want more trouble." said Karen. "Ah." said Rachel.

Meanwhile about two hours ahead according to the clock, Lilith Rune sat in her lab that was inside of her massive home. She was looking over recordings of the battles involving Zero. She didn't have to get spy cameras due to the fact of the internet and the Zero fan page which Zane himself had no idea about. "Interesting. Young Zero and his super hero friends have fought against money lions, midnight men, and villains not yet associated with the Odium Society." said Lilith.

She knew that out of the five heroes, Zero had the most power inside of him mainly when he used his transformations. "With this information, I should be able to create a suit that will be able to hurt or even kill Phantoms except for me of course and after hearing about the dog attack at Champion Tech aka my dear old friend Jim Mills's lab. I think I have the perfect guinea pig to test it and I think she'll be happy." said Lilith. She grabbed something and she turned into Sovereign with her disappearing.

Zane was looking for his dog and he heard,"Check out what I'm wearing to the Outcast Brotherhood concert.". It belonged to Sam with him thinking,"Great. I love Outcast Brotherhood so much and she is wearing something that a girl her age shouldn't be wearing. Oh god, I'm turning into Rachel. That is scary and I'm looking for a ghost dog.". "This is going to be awesome guys! Waited weeks for this band. I love Outcast Brotherhood!" said Brad.

Zane fake gagged as he heard his "favorite" person air guitar the air. He was the only one outside so he wasn't worried about being called crazy. Zane heard,"Her Vicky. We're still down for the concert right?". That voice belong to Austin as he heard Vicky say,"Yeah. I just have to find and destroy Zero for destroying my dad's lab.". "Really? Zero is so cool though. I love his fight against that dragon last week." said Brad. "Brad likes me? I must be in a different dimension." thought Zane.

His Crisis Judgment went off and Zane looked inside. It was Wolfram ,in his wolf form, and he was causing trouble. Zane activated his costume and he floated inside. "Yep. Dogcatcher is out of my future and it is time to let the dog out of here." said Zane. The dog started to shake around the lunch lady and Zane said,"Wolfram. That lady doesn't taste any good especially not the spicy stuff. Trust me".  The dog rushed toward Zane and he said,"I hate being eaten too!". He and the dog were gone.

Karen said,"So did Zane win or lose?". "I'm going to say a draw." said Rachel. "Zero and his weird ghost friends are going to pay for what they did to me!" said Vicky. "Which is what again?" said Austin. "Everything Austin. They're going to pay." said Vicky. She walked outside and she fell onto the ground. "What the?" said Vicky. She saw that it was for her from New York. She opened it and she saw a note inside.

She read it and she said,"I heard about your recent troubles with Zero and his band of troublemakers called Phantoms. I hope this helps Lilith.". Sovereign appeared behind her and she smiled with her soon leaving. "I don't care who you are Lilith but if I can get my revenge on Zero and those Phantoms freaks, I don't care." said Vicky. She held an energy pistol and she aimed it toward a tree with it firing a reddish pink energy bullet to make it exploded. "Yep. This is going to be good." said Vicky.

Zane was reading a book on how to train dogs and he was sitting in the park in his costume. "I hope this works. A dog's hearing can hear high pitches so if I do this, I should get him." said Zane. He was about to whistle as he didn't sense being caught in someone's scope with him whistling. Wolfram ,as a cute puppy, was running toward Zane and Zane said,"Hand signals and vocal commands makes an good combo. Stop!". He held his hand out as the puppy stopped.

Zane said,"You're trained aren't you?". Wolfram jumped onto him and started to lick his face. "Well, I guess you're mostly trained." said Zane with a smile. His Crisis Judgment went off with him seeing a big foot like creature with large bat wings and sheep like fluff around its arms and and neck. "I have so many questions about that thing but now isn't the time. You need to stay back Wolfram. Daddy has work to do." said Zane.

The dog looked confused as Zane placed him next to a tree. The beast rushed toward Zane as a new card appeared in his chest plate. This card had a gold frame with several bricks being that they create a giant castle but with arms. Zane's body turned into bricks and he grew eight feet tall. His arms and legs were covered in red and blue bricks respectively. His chest and head are now gold bricks. All over his body, he had glowing green/white lines. "Brick Morph!" yelled Zane.

He aimed his right arm toward the beast and it turned into a cage. The beast struggled to get out and Zane said,"Yeah. You ain't breaking out buddy so can you speak English or do we have this the hard way?". The beast broke out and he smashed Zane into pieces. The puppy was scared and all of the bricks went back to form Zane's shape. "Thank god I can still use magic. Spiritual Hold!" said Zane as a light blue magic circle appeared.

The beast was floating in the air and it couldn't move. The puppy began to lick Zane and Zane said,"I think you're growing on me young one.". The puppy barked as Zane got back up. "Hmm. I have an idea. Do you want to scare some teens at the mall? They act like they're older than adults and better than them. I do that too but they do it more." said Zane. Zane's Crisis Judgement went off again as he saw a missile flying toward him.

Zane formed his body around him and the dog with the explosion destroying half of his body plus the weird creature. The dog was nervous when he saw the blood but Zane reformed. "Okay. You stay here and don't do anything I wouldn't do." said Zane. He looked for the owner of the missile and he heard an engine of a vehicle right behind him. He turned around to see his attacker and he said,"She may be trying to kill me but I won't lie. That outfit looks so cool.".

She was wearing a dark blue full body suit with a matching mask over her entire head. To see, she had a black visor in the shape of a phoenix. She wears black gloves that cover most of her forearms that ends with pointed ends and black boots that go up to her knees. Its points were curved on her boots. She is wearing a black belt with two grenades on each side. She wears a metal backpack on panels on the sides and small vents. She was riding on a hoverboard with missiles attached.

The suit hugged every curve showing off her round hip and decent sized breasts. She glared at Zane with several missiles aimed right at him. Zane ran as he dodged missiles. "Okay. This is getting real old." said Zane. The girl touched a part of her board as Zane dodge laser blasts. He phased through a tree and the girl was launched into the air due to her crashing into said tee. The board said,"Current Rider is missing. Catching Protocol is in order.".

The board caught her before she fell and she said,"Bitching! This thing is amazing!". She threw ninja like stars at Zane with them all missing. "Wow. You really need some work." said Zane. One hit him and he said,"Ow. What the heck?". "Don't worry Zero. You're dead soon enough." said the girl with Zane being saved by a giant Wolfram by him grabbing his leg. She flew after Zane and Wolfram who was dragging him on the ground. "I'm in pain." said Zane.

The girl said,"Get back here Zero!". She fired laser blasts from her bazooka and Zane said,"You can really get anything online can't you?". The girl slammed into the trees as Zane said,"Wolfram. I will be right back.". He threw a Steel Gray Nether Ball and he said,"Fetch!". The dog ran off and Zero was gone. The girl said,"Zit! What are you doing here?! Where's Zero and his bitch?!". "That way miss." said Zane. She was gone as Zane said,"Vicky? Son of a ghoul.".

Zane was rubbing his right arm and he said,"Okay. This hurts.". He was walking with Tara in the halls of the school as she said,"So Vicky tried to kill you and Wolfram yesterday cos?". "Yep. I was lucky that I have accelerated healing but her weapons cos. They were deadly." said Zane. "So why didn't you just stay in Brick Morph?" said Tara. "I tried that. I turned myself into a wall and even a bus but she still found me and tried to blast me back to Terrarune!" said Zane.

Tara soon said,"I see. Vicky. Twelve o clock.". Vicky ,out of costume, looked right at him as she said with a glare,"Zit. What are you doing?". "I'm heading to class. I heard your recent Phantom Attacks. I am sorry for your lost." said Zane. "Yeah and I have a way to get my revenge. See you later." said Vicky. She walked away as Zane said,"I think I'm hating my life.". "Don't you mean Afterlife?" said Tara. "I haven't died yet but I soon will be..." said Zane.

The two hear screaming and Tara said,"I think I know where Wolfram is.". Zane slowly nodded and he said,"It's coming from the gym. You stay here and if someone happens..". "I will be Force to help you out now go!" said Tara. Zane ran inside of the broom closet as he turned into Zero. He found the dog scratching the ground. "You're looking for something aren't you boy?" said Zane. The giant dog turned cute and Zane said,"I'll help you find it....".

The dog was blasted by an reddish pink energy net. Vicky stood there as she said,"You and your little dog are dead meat!". She was about to blast them but her suit said,"Power cells need to be recharge!". "You can't be serious!" said Vicky. Zane freed the net and Zane grabbed Vicky with her placing in the net. "Slam Dunk." said Zane. He flew off with the puppy and Zane said,"I may need some help.". The dog barked as Zane said,"Yeah. I have an idea.".

Later that night, Zane was sitting on the hill looking at C.T aka Champion Tech. "Okay. So what's the plan?" said a voice. Zane turned to see Danny, Karen, Rachel, and Tara with Tara saying,"Ray is busy at his job and Gwen is currently in Dragonvale for some magic thing. That is my words not her.". "So where's your new best friend Zane?" said Rachel. Zane whistled as Wolfram ,in his wolf form, then appeared under the ground and barking.

Karen said,"You know if you look past the whole giant dog thing, he's pretty cute.". The dog barked as he turned back to a cute size. He jumped into Karen's lap as Zane said,"I am going into Champion Tech and find out what Wolfram here is looking for.". "So what do you need us to do?" said Danny. "I think it's obvious Danny." said Rachel. "Yep. It's time to sneak in!" said Zane. He turned into Zero and a new card appeared. Said card has a black frame with a giant ghost in the center of the card.

His friends noticed that Zane was now 6 feet tall. He looks like a greenish gray ghost. His body is semi-transparent and vaporous. His head/skull is a cylindrical shape with his singular eye being in the center of it. His arms are well developed with five large steel gray bone claws for his fingers. His body is completely covered in black cracks that connect to his eye. His eye is a red color with a black iris. His mouth is usually closed.

Whenever he does opens his mouth, there is a long black and white stripped tongue. His hair is a white fog like ghostly plume looking like fire. He has a short red antenna with a disc shaped top in the center of his chest. His legs are a wisp like tail. He wears a old and very ripped black cloak over his body. This also has gold chains on the front side of his body with bracelets/cuffs around his arms, neck, and waist and gold chains connected them together. 

The strange protrusion in his chest doesn’t interfere with his chain. His elbows had spikes on them. "Let me introduce you to Specter Form. I'm going to sneak on in there without alerting anyone." said Zane in a deep, haunting voice. "Okay but what do you want us to do?" said Tara. "I need you to watch Wolfram okay? He and I are good pals but right now, I need to be sneaky rather than loud." said Zane. He flew toward the building and he hoped that Vicky wasn't in there at this very moment.

However, fate isn't kind to young Zane as Vicky was in the building. She was texting Susan as Jim was doing some last minute security checks. "So can we go already?" said Vicky. "Be patient. After what happened, I just want to make sure." said Jim. "So could we just blast him and that dog of his back to where it came from dad?" said Vicky. "Zero does more good than harm Vicky. He saved my friend's life." said Jim.

Vicky said,"You mean Zit's mom right?". "Yeah but his name is Zane. He may be rough around the edges but he is a good kid just like Zero is. I got his back. I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything?" said Jim as he stood up. "The death and destruction of Zero." said Vicky. "What was that?" said Jim. "Nothing spicy!" said Vicky. Jim left as Vicky's backpack glowed. "So the criminal comes back to the scene of the crime? It's time for you to die Zero." said Vicky. She was gone.

Zane was currently in the computer room and he was currently in someone's body with the person having a green glow around him. "Okay. I think Wolfram and a bunch of puppies used to be bred here or something. They killed them so that they could use technology instead. You could have both and I think too much can be a bad thing. I guess Gideon is right about that and nothing else." said Zane. His crisis judgement went off.

He phased through an reddish pink energy net which destroyed the computer that he was working at and trapped the poor employee in it. Zane floated there and Vicky stood there with a net launcher. "I don't think you want your dad's equipment to be destroyed. I mean if you break this place trying to kill me, you'll be out of the A list for sure Vicky." said Zane. "You know who I am but I won't let you live any longer!" said Vicky. Several guns are aimed at him with Zane gulping.

Outside, Danny said,"Got any threes?". "Go fish." said Rachel. The two plus Karen were playing go fish as Tara was playing fetch with Wolfram. "So what's talking Zane so long?" said Karen. She got her answer as part of the building blew up. "I think we better go help Zane." said Tara. Wolfram put his paw in front of Tara and he barked. "You want us to stay here and let Zane figure this out?" said Danny. "You understand him?" said the girls. "Yeah. Nano Machines are great." said Danny.

Back inside, Vicky tried to blast Zane with her pistols and Zane said,"Okay. I'm getting sick of you and that's saying a lot.". He was blasted into the wall and he said,"Eat this!". He fire out a steel gray Nether Beam at her causing an explosion of smoke. "You know that I hate you and your dogs right Hero Boy? I'm a cat person." said Vicky. "Yep. You're a crazy cat person aren't you?" said Zane as he saw her rushed toward him. She punched him through the wall as Zane heard a squeak.

He found a squeaky dog toy and he heard Wolfram barking loud. "Crap. I need to grab him and get out of here before Jim comes back or Wolfram eats him." said Zane. He phased out toward the main hall and he saw Wolfram about to chomp Vicky. "Hey Boy! Look what I have!" said Zane as he held the dog toy. The giant dog jumped toward him and Zane said,"We should get out of here and find the others.".

Zane and Wolfram were gone as Vicky said,"Next time Zero, I'll end you!". She was hit with a rock with a piece of paper on it. Vicky read it and she blasted it. "I do not need better lines! You're dead meat!" said Vicky. "Vicky are you in here?" said Jim. "Crap! My dad!" thought Vicky. She went back to normal as Jim saw the room. It was completely destroyed and Vicky said,"Um. I have no idea. This strange person looked me in the closet. Zero freed me.".

Vicky made a mental note to scrub her tongue with a giant bar of soap later and Jim said,"See? What did I tell you? Zero is a hero.". "Whatever." said Vicky. She walked out of the room and she then saw another box from Lilith. She didn't care about how it got there but she knew that she would get her revenge on Zero no matter what. She took the box away and Sovereign who was watching nearby had a big smile on her face. Her plan was going perfectly.

Back at the Alvarez's household, Zane was playing fetch with Wolfram. He now has a "A" dog tag on him. "So are you going to keep bring home strays?" said Ray. He was sitting next to Zane as he said,"Beats me. I mean I brought you home.". Zane dodged a punch as Wolfram bit Ray. "Ouch! This guy has fangs." said Ray. Wolfram jumped into Zane's lap as he said,"Yeah. He and Kania will make good house dogs plus someone for my mom to play with when grandpa is out of town.".

Ray said,"Speaking of grandpa, where is he?". "Something in Terrarune. Mom is getting worried but I know that he's fine. I mean what's the worst that could happen?" said Zane. "Dude. You know saying that means that fate is going to mess with you right?" said Ray. "Nah. That's a myth just like you and my cousin." said Zane. "Hey! She likes me." said Ray. "She feels bad for you." said Zane. The dog barked as Zane said,"Two to one Ray.".

Ray grumbled and he said,"I'm grabbing a drink. You want one?". "Yeah." said Zane. Ray walked in the house as Wolfram fell asleep next to Zane. He pet his new puppy and he said,"You're going to like it here Wolfram.". He turned into Zero as Ray threw him a soda. Zane caught it, chugged it, and he flew off. Ray took the puppy inside as Ray said,"I'm impressed that Zane hasn't got caught yet but I think this town is filled with morons.". The two went inside as Zane went to fight crime.

Next time,
Zane finally goes to Terrarune. This and more next time on Zero!

Wolfram's Powers: Beast Morphing, Canine Physiology, Claw Retraction, Climbing, Compass Sense, Ectokinetic Attacks, Ectokinetic Combat, Ectokinetic Constructs, Ectoplasm Generation, Ectoplasm Manipulation, Energy Beam Emission, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Tracking, Environmental Adaptation, Fang Retraction, Fur Generation, Horn Protrusion, Immortality, Invisibility, Intangibility, Night Vision, Psychic Communication (When he's barking, people around him can understand him if he wants them too), Size Manipulation, Predator Instinct, Supernatural Agility, Supernatural Athleticism, Supernatural Combat, Supernatural Durability, Supernatural Endurance, Supernatural Flexibility, Supernatural Senses, Supernatural Speed, Supernatural Stamina, Supernatural Strength, Temperature Regulation, Transformation, Weredog Physiology, and Werewolf Physiology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment