Thursday, January 25, 2018

Zero Episode 82 Welcome Back Legion Zero PT 2 The Results of your Training


A/N: Yep. Rain is now in Zero being that some characters from Soul have been slowly migrating over to Zero and not every single character. Here's a fun fact being that Rain was going to be initially Allison May ,from Power Guild, Power, and known as Bob's red haired lover, but I decided to make it Rain instead. I decided to bring her because for a long time, I was planning on writing a crossover series between Soul and Zero for the longest time.

I liked Natsu and Rain together as a couple but at the same time, the plot conveniences are stronger in this series making it really hard to go back to. Heck to me, it's less complicated and convenient than Zero which can be complicated and has conveniences that rival Soul. You may have noticed that I've changed Rain's eye and hair color to something different for reasons. She was going to gray hair and magenta eyes like her initial design ,when she was introduced, but that had to change.

This is due to the fact that I wanted her to stand out in a crowd and having silver hair ,at a very young age, makes you stick out. It may be possible in real life ,at a young age, but in a fictional world, silver hair is common so she'll going to be one of the few characters with silver hair. I could be horribly wrong about that but I'm sure that her hair will stick out. I picked green eyes because I wanted a female love interest with green eyes.

We'll be learning more about her and the Zero System a bit. I've mentioned a couple of things about the system being that a very good chunk of them died to Form Morpher, Hyde was a Zero before he died and became a Phantom, and three were trained by Rico. We'll be learning more about their names and abilities but not their appearance in this part and some more history of the system itself. The Zero System were based off the Cooper Clan from Sly Cooper.

I made the system like the Coopers subconsciously being that the difference between the two isn't passed down through family. They're picked by Leif and even through you're an species that's one of the strongest in the Omniverse, you still make mistakes. It's somewhat like the Le Paradox clan ,from the same game, except they don't have rivals and they weren't made as jokes because why would a skunk be a thief? It's the joke but that's the point.

Most of them didn't achieve much because they died by Form Morpher and the ones did stick out as great warriors in the Omniverse. We'll be learning the main Zeroes and maybe a couple ones in this part in fact. I also plan to introduce some new forms (Regular and Prime), and a couple of Zane's new abilities that he learned during his training before starting the crossover. They may be subtle changes or very obvious depending on how you look like. Lets begin. Oh. I should mention Sly's powers.

She has Atmospheric Adaptation, Blade Protrusion, Burning, Claw Retraction, Constriction, Crawling, Dragon Physiology, Electric Breath, Enhanced Bite, Fire Breath, Flight, Immortality, Poison Generation, Prehensile Tail, Regenerative Healing Factor, Salamander Physiology, Seismic Sense, Shocking, Size Manipulation, Supernatural Combat, Supernatural Endurance, Supernatural Intelligence, Supernatural Strength, Supernatural Senses, Supernatural Vision, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Transformation, and Venomous Fangs. She's a eally strong being isn't she?

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane was currently sitting in his room and he was currently in Elysian. He saw Kane sitting there as he was currently in the form that Zane saw in his visions of the past alongside Hourglass. "Hey there partner. I thought you would be with your family who you haven't seen in like 1,050 years and 4,200 seasons." said Kane. "Well, I told them that I needed to talk with you and also Sivarth. Where is he anyways?" said Zane.

Kane yawned as he said,"He had to talk with the elder about something important to the two of them. I'm not sure myself but what's up?". "I'm happy that you saved my life when I was a baby and taught me how to use your powers through hell." said Zane. "True Zane. It was fun making you work for my power and Sivarth ,despite being a real terror back in the day, was gentle. So why are you talking about this? I'm curious." said Kane.

Zane said,"I was thinking of some new attacks and well, I wanted your advise on them. You guys are my allies in the team known as Legion Zero. Athena's the brain, I'm the body, Cole's the heart, and both you and Sivarth the muscles. So I need your support because I want to be special compared to my ancestors or would it be predecessor.". "Kid, you're way better than most Zeroes before you hands down. I mean most of them died by that ugly son of a bitch." said Kane.

Zane said,"Yeah. So did you know that thing when you weren't living on me for free and without paying rent bum?". "I did and you know that I can kill you in here right?" said Kane. "Yeah but you'll die too." said Zane. "Whatever. Just get going and you better use your charm as the lady killer to obtained multiple mates so you can make survive." said Kane. Zane's entire face went red as Kane began laughing and he said,"You're so pure Zane.".

Zane opened his eyes as he said,"Annoying bastard.". "Who's an annoying bastard?" said a voice. He soon looked up to see his mother standing there. She's wearing a dark purple long-sleeved shirt with a burgundy sleeveless kimono styled top over it, gray pants with a brown belt and gold belt buckle, and open-toed strappy tan sandals with an inch heel. She has dark red nail polish on her fingernails and toe nails. "Mom. I thought you were still cleaning up dinner." said Zane.

Natasha sighed as she said,"I was Zane but Kurt and Lucius volunteered to do it instead.". "Did Sly question their manhood?" said Zane. "She did. So who's the annoying bastard?" said Natasha. "It's Kane. He's just annoying." said Zane. "I see. So could you show me one of your new powers? Sly says that you got really good with Crisis Judgement." said Natasha. Zane saw that his mother was in scientist mode as he said,"Sure.". "Thanks Zane." said Natasha, hugging her son.

The two were soon in the basement as Zane sitting in a chair. He's wearing a dark green sleeveless training gi ,very much like the one he wore in Blacktomb, blue jeans, and his sneakers. He yawned as he said,"So how long is this going to take? I have something planned tomorrow.". He sighed as he heard Natasha's voice,"This brings back memories doesn't it Zane?". Zane turned his head to see a new addition to the rather spacious basement that really looked quite big.

Zane said,"I guess so mom but did our basement get bigger? I mean it was rather big before but it's like triple not quadruple its original size. It makes the jungle back on the Archipelago look very tiny.". "Oh. I had Reggie rebuild it. It can easily work as the Legion Zero cave." said Natasha. "I guess this could work but I was thinking about moving out." said Zane. He was soon shocked as he said,"Okay. So can explain to me why I'm hooked up?". His body was covered in several electrodes.

Natasha walked over to him holding a helmet as she said,"Well, I want to see how your body really ticks Zane plus it's the only way to make sure that Kurt isn't lying about where he's going.". "Doesn't he have a job? He said something about it at dinner but I was more impressed with Atem's growth as a man." said Zane. The mother placed the helmet on Zane's head being that it looked like the top half of a motorcycle helmet and it was a white color.

It also had four black metal/leather straps on the sides of the helmet being that it would wrap around the person wearing its cheek. "So what's the helmet for? Can't you just hack into my watch? I'm sure Parker wouldn't mind if you went into it." said Zane. "I would mind Zane. I mean who knows where those hand......" said Cole being that Zane punched him in a second. "Zane. Why did you punch your watch?" said Natasha. "One of my A.Is said something perverted." said Zane.

Natasha said as she walked toward a computer,"Anyway Zane, this helmet is connected to the main computer and it'll read your mind while the electrodes will show an X-Ray of your body Zane. This will help me determined a good training program and to make sure that your body wasn't destroyed from your training. Luke didn't tell me a single thought about it Zane and I was really worried about you.". "Don't worry mom. I mean what's the worst that could happen?" said Zane.

She sighed as she said,"You're so carefree sometimes Zane. I think you got a lot from both me and your father.". "Well, I got the best parts of you and dad except for the blushing face. I'm not a big fan of that." said Zane. Natasha went to the computer as she looked over Zane's results. Her eyes widened as Zane said,"So you saw it didn't you mom? I guess the cats out of the bag.". "When did this show up?! And why wasn't I told about this?!" yelled Natasha.

Zane sighed as he said,"To be honest, I just learn about it myself. It was near the end of my training when Lucas gave me the results from Cora and Mystique. I thought grandma would tell you about it during my initial exams. She's doing fine by the way.". "But this is your Achilles Heel! This could kill you!" said Natasha. "I'll be fine. I just have to keep a secret and also Rico and I worked around it so don't worry okay?" said Zane.

Zane took off his helmet as he said,"Well, I'm heading off to bed. Tell me my lab results after I make Atem and Wolfram pancakes. Before you say anything, they haven't it in over a year.". Natasha soon flicked Zane's forehead as Cole said,"How did she?". "Women are impressive." said Athena. "Don't get yourself hurt Zane. I can't lose you too." said Natasha. She hugged him as Zane said,"Don't worry mom. I'm sure that Daryl, Liv, and Freedom World will find that idiot so I can hit him again.".

Natasha said,"You really shouldn't hit your father Zane.". "Well, he deserves it. I mean I get that he didn't mean to do it but still, he was lucky that I only lightly bruised his Animus self." said Zane as he crackled his knuckles. "Zane, 'm going to hit him first because he deserves it a bit for something he did in the past." said Natasha. "Yes ma'am." said Zane as he saluted. "And you get should get to sleep Zane. You have a date tomorrow don't you?" said Natasha.

Zane's entire face went bright red as Natasha said with her giggling,"Wow Zane. You're just like your father or a love struck idiot.". "Stupid genetics." grumbled Zane. He stormed upstairs as Natasha said to herself,"So you're going to make sure that he doesn't get hurt right Kane? I know that you're going to make sure that Zane doesn't die because you two are connected. Thanks for saving him.". She went to her computer as she went to work.

The next morning, Zane was cooking breakfast for his family. Atem and Wolfram were sitting there as Atem said,"I really wanted your pancakes for a long time.". "Please don't feed them too much idiot." said Kania. Zane looked to see the older dog ,who looked the exact same, and she walked past his legs. "I think I know my dog's stomach by now." said Zane. "You forgot Atem." said Kania. "I'm pretty sure that he can handle my pancakes and he'll need a good amount now." said Zane.

Atem nodded as he said,"My stomach is bigger now!". Wolfram barked as Kania said,"Just because you're bigger doesn't prove anything. So where are those two? I know that Ana went out with some friends.". "Work. Mom is currently in the basement mostly like sleeping after working another all nighter. She did that a lot when I was starting out. Those were the days. Ana also changed for the better at least for me. Things have really changed here." said Zane.

Kania said,"If you think that's weird Zane, you'll be shocked at what happened to Ray.". "So did Ray get an adult job? Get a GED?" said Zane. "Both." said Kania. "Wow. That's sounds so wrong to be honest." said Zane. "Dad. Pancakes." said Atem. Zane looked down as he said,"Oh right. Sorry about that. Your old man just gets distracted these days.". "It's fine." said Atem. Zane placed several stacks on the table as he said,"Dig in you two.". T'hank you Dad!" said Atem.

Later, Zane was walking toward the town center and he was currently looking in the mirror of a store to make sure that he looked good. He had to get his hair cut because he likes it short. It was in the style of a crew cut and spiky hair combo being that it now didn't cover his ears but covered the back of his neck. This made his Galaxy Phones and storm gray eyes stick out. He was wearing the same outfit that he got from Cora being that he really liked it but he got several different variations.

He's wearing a white variation with the same dark purple snake on the left breast and silver checkered pattern. It was open revealing a white v-neck t-shirt ,showing off a bit of his "Z" piercing, and a gold fiery spiral.  pattern on his shirt, He's also wearing a pair of blue jeans and tennis shoes. "You look fine Zara. Your hair and clothes are done just right." said Kane. "Ignore him. So why are you an hour earlier? You're too early! You're supposed to met at her 10 not this earlier!" said Sivarth.

Zane ignored them as Cole said,"Wow Sivarth. I didn't expect you to be such a rules follower. You're the evil Tyrannus after all!". "Athena." said Sivarth. Cole was hit as Athena said,"I've been hitting him for his comments so I could allow you two access if you want.". "I don't think that's such a good idea Athena!" said Cole. "Do it now Athena." said Kane and Sivarth. Zane loudly sighed as he thought to himself,"Why am is it that I'm the only one who can hear them sometimes?".

He soon heard,"Wow. That girl is really cute.". "Dude. You should totally ask her out." said a boy. "I can't put my finger on it but she looks familiar." said a woman's voice. Zane soon saw Rain waiting for him as she was sitting alongside the fountain. She's wearing a cute long sleeved white blouse with a flower ,rose, embroidery around the collar and it was showing off her shoulders, black skirt with it matching the one she wore yesterday, and her sandals and choker.

Her silver hair was still noticeable to him being that she now had her ponytail in the back of her head and her bangs were slightly above her green eyes. She also had a brown purse on her person which mostly had stuff in it. "Zane?" said Rain. Zane grabbed her as the two were soon gone. After they were a safe distance away, Zane went onto his knees and bowed to her. "I'm so very sorry about my actions!" said Zane. Rain's face was red as she said,"And why did you do that exactly?".

Zane said,"To be honest, this sounds extremely selfish but I'm planning on making an epic comeback at school. It's sounds stupid but I like to make an entrance.". She giggle as she said,"That sounds like something you'll do Zane.". "So do I make you wait long? I mean you beat me here." said Zane. She helped him up as she said,"I just like to be early Zane. Could you help me with something?". "Please tell me I don't have to jump through rings of fire." said Zane.

Rain looked at him as she said,"No. Could you take a look at this?". She had a small book as Zane said,"So this is the play? What's it called?". "It's called the Battleground of Love. There were some adjustments to the original source being that it was set in the late 90s. The director made some minor changes to it so it fits the 21th century better. I was thinking that we could replicate one of the dates in the story. It's because our first date was well unique." said Rain.

Zane skimmed through the text as he said,"I got you.". He looked down as he saw that it was covered in writing other than the text. He looked at Rain as he thought,"Wow. I forgot how committed she can really be sometimes. It may have been ten years but still, she's quite focused.". "I got this Rain." said Zane. "Okay. We'll start from the scene where my character Julie embraces Brandon aka your character Zane. Just stay right there okay." said Rain.

She went away from him as Zane thought,"Wow. She's committed.". She took a deep breath as she looked at Zane. "Brandon! You're here! I'm so happy!" said Rain. She hugged him and it was a tight hug being that his face erupted in a blush. "Wow! She's so cute! I know that's her character but dam, I wish that we weren't acting out a scene. Her breasts are so..." thought Zane. Rain could feel and heard his Essence beating faster than normal and her face was red as well.

Rain said,"Well done Zane. I think I got it down perfectly.". "So your character Julie is that type of girl." said Zane as his face turned back to its normal color. "Well, she's a girl who has a really fierce rival in the conquest for Brandon. Both girls are proactive in their love. Didn't you read the script like at all?" said Rain. She walked forward as she said,"To the next scene!". "Wow! I really should read this drama. So what's after this?" said Zane.

He opened the book and opened a random page as he thought,"Let me see. There is some drama and also some fighting. Lets see what's next for Brandon and Julie. A kissing scene?!". He looked at Rain as she said with her arms crossed,"What's wrong? Thinking something perverted.". "No. What's this drama about?" said Zane. "Well, it's about two girls ,best friends in fact, who are known for solving their problems using their fists but the problem of love can't be solve though force." said Rain.

Zane said,"Well, you can but using your emotions ,except for anger, is better.". "Well, my character Julie is very open about her emotions. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Her rival Emily is like her but different. She becomes a completely different person when she's around Brandon. Julie sees her as her biggest rival Brandon whose a very gentle young man plus very noisy. My character Julie is forced to make moves on Brandon so Emily doesn't steal her." said Rain.

Zane said as his cheeks were red,"That does explain the hug earlier.". Rain nodded with her face red just like Zane's as Zane thought,"Julie aka Rain is very bold when it comes to flirting. She's going to approach me fiercely.". "Sorry about this Zane. I should have told you about this yesterday but I was just happy to see you again." said Rain. "It's fine. I'm just happy to be with you." said Zane smiling as Rain's face went brighter.

The two were holding hands as the couple was blushing. "Wow. I can't believe that we're doing this Rain." said Zane. "Well, that's what it says in the script Zane! I'm more embarrassed than you!" said Rain. "Her hand is soft and warm. The complete opposite of mine." thought Zane. "Lets run down the street now!" said Rain. She began running as Zane was following suit. "Wow. She's really something else. I guessed things have changed huh Rain." thought Zane.

Flashback Narrator P.O.V.
A eight year old Zane had recently just escaped Reggie's mansion by using the skills that he got from his time spending on the mountain. He was currently in a tree as he was wearing a new outfit that was not the same clothing that he wore when he was four. He's wearing a dark gray hoodie with a short sleeve green t-shirt, blue jeans, black socks, and gray tennis shoes. "Wow. So this town is right nearby Uncle Reggie's mansion? This place is so different from Noble Haven for sure." said Zane.

He climbed down from his perching spot and his stomach growled. "Man. I really hate how hungry I get. I may like being super powerful but for some reason, I have to eat more. It's more than normal kids and also some adult according to that butler." said Zane. He soon walked toward the town and his stomach growled. "I really hope I get some food before I'm forced to eat some animals around here." said Zane.

He walked around the town ,holding his stomach, as he said,"So hungry. I need food.". He soon saw a fruit stand as he licked his lips. He focus his energy ,which he didn't know the name of being that it was Nether, into a hand like contract as it slithered over to the stand. It was about to grab the fruit and Zane said,"I almost got it....". He soon heard crying, canceling the construct. He turned around to see a little girl ,around his age, crying. She had short silver hair that went down to her shoulders.

Her bangs were covering both of her emerald green eyes, beauty mark, and circular blushes on her cheeks. She looked really cute. She's wearing a sleeveless light blue dress that was slightly torn and wearing brown sandals with a cute flower accessory. She was crying her eyes out as she heard,"Hey there. Why are you crying?". She looked up to see Zane as she turned away. Zane tilted his head as he said with a confusion look,"Okay then.".

He began walking away as Zane said,"I got it!". He grabbed the girl's hand as her face went red. "I'll show you something really funny!" said Zane. The girl and him stopped as they saw a couple. "This is something that my daddy taught me." said Zane. The girl saw Zane walked up to them as the guy said,"What's up squirt?". "Daddy. Why are you so mean to me?" said Zane with crocodile tears. The girl was confused as the guy was getting attacked by his girlfriend.

Zane grabbed her hand once again as he said,"We better run! I mean he's not going to be happy about me calling him daddy and taking his wallet. That's digging my grave. Do you know somewhere I can hide?". "Um. We can hide in there." said the girl. She pointed to an abandoned building and Zane said with a smile,"That's perfect!". The two ran into the building as the guy looked for Zane. "Wow. He's really dumb!" said Zane.

The girl looked at him as she said,"Um. Why did you do that?". "The better question is why I didn't do that." said Zane. She looked confused as Zane said,"Well, I just like living life to the fullest. So what's your name? Mine's Zane.". "It's Rain Brooks." said Rain. "Well, it's nice to meet you! So why were you crying?" said Zane. "I'm woke late! I missed my audition." said Rain. "Audition? For what Rain? said Zane.

He looked around and the two of them were in an abandoned movie theater. "Today, a famous movie studio from Hollywood came to town to pick the new superstar! I spend several days practicing for my audition!" said Rain. Zane placed his hand on her head as he said,"So where is it?". "Huh? What are you talking about?" said Rain. "The place for the audition. I promise to get you there and a real man never goes back on his word!" said Zane, causing Rain to smile brightly.

Outside of a store, Reggie stood there with Natasha. "Are you sure that Zane is fine Reggie? I mean he escaped your manor!" said Natasha. "I thought you wouldn't be worried about him. He's your son after all." said Reggie. "Yeah but you remember what happened to Shawn." said Natasha. "And I'm sure he wouldn't be worried about his son. I mean he gave him alcohol." said Reggie. "I still can't believe that he told you about that." said Natasha with a sigh.

Reggie smiled as he saw two kids running toward them. It was Rain and Zane with the both of them covered in dust. "Zane!" said Natasha. Rain saw this strange woman hug Zane as she thought,"Who is she?". "Hi mommy!" said Zane. Natasha pinched his cheeks as she said,"Why did you leave Reggie's mansion young man?". "Because I got bored!" said Zane. "He's so blunt!" thought Rain. "So who are you miss?" said Reggie.

Rain ignored Natasha and Zane as she said,"My name is Rain and are you Reggie Robertson?". "I am. Are you here for the next Superstar contest?" said Reggie. She nodded as Reggie said,"Well, you just made it. Go in there.". "See Rain! I told you that I would get you there so knock them dead!" said Zane who smiled. Rain smiled as she kissed him on the lips. Zane's eyes widened as Rain said with a smile,"Zane. I love you!". She was gone as Natasha and Reggie said,"Like father, like son.".

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane shook his head as Rain said,"Zane. Are you alright?". He looked at her as she said,"You've been in deep thought for a while now.". The two were in a park as Zane said,"Yeah. I'm just thinking about our past.". "Yeah. You used to be such a wild child." said Rain. "Yeah and you were...." said Zane. He stopped himself as he said,"No. I was wrong. You're still cute.". Rain blushed as she said,"So are you mad at me?".

Zane looked at her as she said,"Well, I played a prank on you like you did that couple when we were kids. I mean I didn't tell you about me arriving earlier for my part.". "Nah. It's not a big deal. So what should we do for lunch? I'm sure this park is pretty far from the food court." said Zane. The two sat down on a bench as Rain pulled something out of her bag. It was a small box as Rain said,"I think we have that problem solved.". Zane opened it as he saw food in it.

Rain said,"The person I'm living with says that this is a bento. It's really nice because I could carry it around without the smell of noddles or other food in my bag. It's sold almost everywhere there but the best are ones made with love.". "So did you make this?" said Zane. "Yep! I may be world famous but I'll never forget my roots!" said Rain doing a Bras d'honneur. Zane smiled as Rain said,"Okay. Get ready Zane.".

She held some food in front of him as she said,"Say Aaah!". Zane's face ignited as Rain said,"Zane. I need you to open your mouth.". Her face was red as well as Zane said,"I'm shocked!". "Didn't you read the script earlier? I mean the drama has this scene in it." said Rain. "Look at those two. Even models can be so cute." said an older woman. The couple's face got even more red as Zane thought to himself,"Really wish for something to stop this universe! I mean it isn't bad but....".

Rain looked down as she said,"Zane.". Zane looked up as she shoved the food into his mouth. "You better like it idiot! I worked really hard on it!" said Rain. Zane slowly chewed it as Rain said,"Is it good Zane?". "Really good Rain. Well done." said Zane. "Thanks but now it's your turn." said Rain as she got ready. Zane's face was still red as he heard,"Zane. Do something to show your love.". Zane grabbed a piece and he placed it in his lips. He soon set it to Rain with the two kissing.

Their face were really red as Rain said,"Wow Zane. You can be so bold.". "Dam it Kane! I want to be smooth!" thought Zane. "Meh. You liked it." said Kane. "It's my turn." said Rain. "We're still doing this?" said Zane as he made a mental note to kill Kane. "Yep! I remember that you're a big eater from when we stole that food. So say ah." said Rain. Zane looked at her as he thought,"Wow. She's perfect wife material. Cute, hard working, loves me for me, and a great cook!".

Later, the two were on a train. "So where are we going Zane?" said Rain. She sat down as Zane stood up. "To one of my favorite spots in town. It's pretty unknown because my sister showed me. We may not be blood related but I see her as my sister regardless. Heck, I see her entire family as my family because they helped us out when we first moved here." said Zane. "I see. So why aren't you sitting down?" said Rain. Zane looked away from her as he said,"No reason.".

Zane thought,"I don't think I could handle sitting next to someone so cute.". The train soon stopped as they went toward the exit. Rain stared at the turnstile as Zane was on the other side. "So are you coming or what?" said Zane. "I'm coming Zane. Just chill out." said Rain. She tried to go through but she got stick there. Zane looked at her as Rain freaked out and Zane smiled. "Zane! I'm trapped! Sent help! Stop smiling you jerk!" yelled Rain.

Zane said,"Calm down Rain. I'll get you out in a second. Just take a chill pill.". He soon kicked the machine as he caught Rain from hitting the pavement. "Your card mostly likely had money but these old things aren't working to their best. You'll be fine and won't be arrested." said Zane. Rain looked at him as she said,"Wait. Did you know that I was going to get stuck?". Zane whistled as he said,"I'll go see if the view is still there.". Rain soon chased after him as her face was bright red.

The two were walking as Zane chuckled. "It isn't that funny Zane!" said Rain. She was holding his right hand as Zane said,"It's kinda of funny. I mean you're the famous movie star and you had some trouble with a simple turnstile. It's sad to see the privileged go though that.". She lightly punched him as she said,"I'm not a spoiled girl Zane! It's like my tenth time taking a train.". "Wow. I've taken over ten times that amount. Let me guess you get driven everywhere in L.A." said Zane.

Rain said,"Well, yeah. I'm sure that you must know how hard it is to become an actress. I've never even been to middle or high school because I had a private tutor.". "Had?" said Zane. "Well, I wasn't sure if I should tell you this but we're going to be classmates. The person I'm staying with actually asked my agent to let him take care of me and show me the life of a normal girl while being an great actress." said Rain. "That guy sounds interested." said Zane.

Zane thought,"And I know interesting.". Conner, Rico, and Theron came to mind as Rain said,"I'm so happy that you're the first person I've met before the start of the shoot. It's been so much fun the past two days and I wouldn't change it for the world!". Zane blushed as he said,"Yeah. I've had a blast the past couple of days too.". "So would you mind doing something?" said Rain. "What? Please tell me it isn't skydiving." said Zane.

Rain giggled as she said,"No Zane. We still need to practice Julie's passionate kiss with Brandon and it's important!". She soon walked up to him as she said,"We've kissed each other before.". "You're right Rain but..." said Zane. He looked around to see that the mood was perfect. "Kiss her you dam fool!" said Kane and Sivarth. The two were about to kiss as the couple heard,"Sorry to be a buzzkill but I need my idiot of a godson right now.".

The two turned to see Conner ,who looked the same as he did two years ago, on his knees as the two went back. Conner stood back up as Zane said,"You!". "You know Mr. Pierce Zane?" said Rain. "You know him?!" yelled Zane. "Yeah. She's staying with me at my shop. She's the princess of Havana Brews. You should stop by and visit me. It hurts so much that you don't come by after I helped you become the best Z....." said Conner as he had a huge amount of crocodile tears.

Zane kicked the man back and slightly into the ground. Rain was shocked by Zane's strength as the man said,"Yep. You're strong alright.". He soon pulled himself out of the ground as Rain said,"So what did you need Zane for Mr. Pierce?". "Well, he needs to do his job as the town's protector. I told you about this last night." said Conner. "She knows?" thought Zane. " I so didn't see that coming Zane." said Cole. "He's a strange one for sure and we know Rico!" said Kane.

Rain's eyes looked at Zane who whistled. "Wow. He did exactly what you said he would. So why didn't you tell me Zane?" said Rain. He looked at her green eyes as he said,"Okay. I'm not just the punk student council president but...". "A secret agent. I understand why you couldn't tell anyone which includes your girlfriend but I'm really good at keeping a secret." said Rain. Zane looked at Conner who smirked. "Do you mind if I talk to Conner in private?" said Zane. "Sure." said Rain.

Zane soon grabbed Conner by his coat as the two were behind a tree. "What did you tell her about me Conner?" said Zane. "Well, I was shocked to know that my godson is dating one of the USA's best child actors. I told her that you were a secret agent but I came here to talk with you. We can talk about it latter but there's a crime going on down in town." said Conner. "Doesn't this town have like several other heroes who I'm friends with?" said Zane.

Conner said,"We do but they're part time. You're full time and well, I can come up with an excuse for you Zaney.". "No. I didn't spend time training my Animus to have people make excuses for me. Stand back Conner." said Zane. He took a deep breath as he said,"Zenith Duplication.". Conner saw an exact copy of Zane standing there as he said,"So what's the difference between you two?". One of the Zane were gone as Conner said,"I'm going to guess that you're the fake or should I say Kane.".

Zane/Kane nodded as he said,"Yeah. My idiot of a partner used that Talisman to allow me or Sivarth some fresh air and having clones of our idiot of a partner works in our favor. So why did you tell that girl about Zane being a secret agent rather than a superhero.". "I couldn't have his enemies targeting her but I'll protect her along with the Alliance just like you and Sivarth will protect Zane along with his Achilles Heel." said Conner.

Kane sighed as he said,"I guess you would know about it. So do you think our enemies know about Zane's dirty little secret?". "Mostly likely not. He's very focused on his goal being that he could have the biggest weakness of his most hated enemy ,aka Zane, handed right in front of him and he would ignore. So are you going to enjoy being human?" said Conner. "I will but I won't ruin Zane's chances with this girl just for my pleasure." said Kane. "You've changed." said Conner. Kane punched him.

In the main town, one of its many banks were currently being robbed by a trio of super villains and they had some backup in the form of the Odium Society being that they were a small militia. The leaders of this small group are the villains Crash, Occult Master, and Titan. Occult Master was the only one of the trio who didn't change too much in terms of appearance. Crash is now a normal height being that he looks to be 5 foot 7 with him having a thin figure.

He does has muscles being that he got them while spending time in prison for a good amount of time. He stops wearing his helmet, revealing his messy brown hair and green eyes. He also has a gap between his two front teeth, being that prison wasn’t very good to him. He wears small triangular rimmed glasses with white and see through lenses. He wears a dark green suit jacket with a high collar and gray shoulder pads.

He wears a white shirt with a gray tie with black and dark green computer marks throughout it. He wears black pants with matching colored boots and fingerless gloves. Titan has grown out his facial hair into a full grown beard now being a chinstrap beard. His long blond hair is now much shorter in a buzz cut and long sideburns. He still has a really dark tan. He still has a large and muscular body with piercing red eyes.

He still wears a black sleeveless muscle shirt without the gold “T” on the center of his shirt. He ditches the wristbands. He wears dark blue pants with brown combat boots with gold lines. He wears a golden necklace with a gold “T”.  All of them are much stronger than they were two years ago but compared to some of the bigger villains, they are still minor league. "Come on you dweebs! Get the money and lets go!" said Crash.

Titan said,"What's got his panties in a bunch?". "I know that you don't read the reports Titan but you remember what the higher-ups said about that hero." said Occult Master. "You mean Legion Zero? I haven't seen him since he fought that Phantom here almost two years ago." said Titan. "Yeah and the spies says that he's back in town before they were found out! I mean remember how strong that brat was?" said Crash.

The three and grunts heard,"Wow Crash. I'm touched. You think I'm strong. If you were a cute girl, I would fall for you.". They turned to see Zane standing there in an update costume. It looked the same as his third costume being that he's still wearing his goggles, his hair is ash gray/ash blonde but with a single bang that hangs over the right side of his forehead being the opposite of Zane's bang being that it goes to the left.

His body is covered by the steel gray aura, and he's wearing the black combat vest and combat boots just without the glowing lines on the latter. They were also some minor updates to his outfit. His eyes are still steel gray. He's wearing gray jeans and a brown fingerless glove on his left hand with his right hand completely free. He's also wearing his amplification metallic arm guards/vambraces and his watch.

Everything else was new. His shirt's color and his shirt's sleeves length changed in terms of length. He's now wearing a burgundy red long sleeved ,that goes to his elbows, v-neck shirt and the front is still dark purple. His logo is now a black color. The collar and cuffs of the shirt is white. In front of the exposed part of his chest ,that didn't showed off his "Z" piercing, thanks to his shirt's v-neck hole, he has black and white straps that form a Z shape.

He had a thick burnt orange strap wrapped around his costume and it went across his back, chest, and over his left shoulder making an slash over it. He's wearing black armored plates with one on his left shoulder. Each of them had five Hidari Gomon each adorned with a different color. The five colors are Crimson Red, Molten Gold, Neon Gold, Turquoise, and Violet. He had a brown leather holster ,just under his left shoulder plate, being that it had a ninjato resting there and it was diagonally.

He wears Arcane Lexicon in a pouch strapped at his left-hand side of his waist. He's wearing a black leather headband around his forehead with his logo stitched to the front of it. He's also wears a short black robe that cover the entirety of his right shoulder. It has a crimson red trim to it. It's attached to his neck by five strings. His superhero logo is on the exact same spot as his tattoo on his left shoulder. "Sup guys. Did you miss me?" said Zane.

Crash's shoulders soon fired several missiles at Zane as Zane said,"I'm going to take that as a no and I'm hurt.". The missiles were about to hit Zane but something happens. They were soon sliced in half as Titan saw Zane holding the sword. It looked to be about one and a half feet long, it's black blade is straight, the handguard is small and circular, the handle is curved, and the tsuba/guard is black and purple.

It may look like a ninjato but it had some elements of a katana and a knife. Titan however thought that it was a really fancy knife. He isn't very sharp unlike the sword itself. "Wow Crashy. I thought you would have upgraded your tech after you and your pals started to suck up to the bigwigs in the villains clubs but wow. You're still so weak or maybe I've gotten too strong. Who really knows in this messed up world?" said Zane.

Before Crash could retort, Titan ,as a giant, ran toward Zane being that the goons evaded him. Zane sighed as he was about to be punched by the giant. "Die!" said Titan. He punched Zane but it didn't connected. The group ,villains and civilians, saw that Zane was holding the fist. He soon held Titan in the air and he said,"Wow you guys. I can't believe it. I thought the big guy would weigh more but he's light as a feather.". "Put me down!" said Titan. "Meh." said Zane.

Occult Master thought,"Titan is at least 5 plus tons when giant. How much stronger did this dam kid get?!". "What are you idiots doing?! Shoot him!" yelled Crash. "But we might hit Titan." said a grunt who sounded scared. "Who cares?! Shoot him!!!!!!" yelled Crash. The grunts fired their guns right at Zane being that he used Titan as a shield. "Quit using me as a shield!" yelled Titan. "Okay. Sweet Bludgeon!" said Zane. Instead of two hands, Zane held him in his left one.

Titan soon saw Zane's right arm slowly turning into turquoise colored candy syrup before hardening into a hammer like shape. "Time for a home run!" said Zane. He swung the hammer at Titan sending the giant right at his allies. The man made a massive crater in the ground as Zane said,"Sorry about that! I didn't expect him to make that big of a hole. I guess he's gotten fatter in two years.". Zane soon saw several magic cards flying toward him as Zane said,"Really?".

He made his Animus Barrier appeared in front of him as the magic cards just bounced off it. "Magic cards? I thought you would use like evil birds or maybe use that snot rag rope for something." said Zane. The grunts ran toward Zane as he crackled his knuckles. To the three villains, Zane looked like he was warping around the battlefield but he was just going really fast. He kicked or punched grunts away like they were nothing.

Zane stood in front of the trio as he said,"Okay. We can either do this the hard way or the fun way. I really hope you pick the right answer.". Zane was soon answered by a massive fist, giant explosion of magic, or missile storm. It soon created a cloud of smoke as Crash said,"Where did that dweeb go? I don't think he's dead.". "You guys are just no fun and you guys are my comeback to Cypress Park but you're not really doing it for me. Cinder would have been a better challenge." said Zane's voice.

Titan said,"Then how about you come out here and fight like a man?". "Okay. I'll do that just for you big guy." said Zane. The smoke was gone as the trio saw a creature standing there. He looked human but there were some noticeable dragon and insect like features to him. He looked to be eight feet tall with him looking slender yet strong. His body is covered in dark red scales that have several black strips covering across a couple of them. He has two large glowing oval shaped green eyes with interesting black pupils.

They were two black lines that make an "X" shape and they cover the eyes completely. His mouth is rather small and has two large white fangs/mandibles nearby it. He has two slicked back violet antennae which looked to be the replacement for his hair. He has two small and thin black arms under his normal arms and they were rather tiny and barely noticeable. He has five fingers and toes being that each one of them has a claw.

He has four white over wings with half of the edge being black and the other half being green. They look frail but they're powerful. He also has a long and strong tail with the tail's tip is diamond shaped. He also had on Zane's black robe. "Dragonfly Form! Try and catch me now!" said Zane. The bug took into the air as Occult said,"Shoot him down Crash and Titan, swat that bug!". Several missiles went flying toward Zane.

The teen evaded them with ease as he fire gold slime toward the kid from his mouth. It soon captured Crash and the slime fused with the ground. "Get me out of here!" yelled Crash. Titan tried to smash the bug but Zane flew around his attempts to hit him. Zane flew behind him and he slammed into the giant knocking him into his partners. Zane made a massive amount of slime as he trapped the three there. "Okay. That was a good warmup. What's next?" said Zane.

Later, Zane ,in costume, was waving to the crowd as he was talking to Scott Castro. His hair was now mostly gray. "Legion Zero or Zero. Why did you decided to return now?" said Scott. "Well, I decided to train myself so I can be a better protector of my hometown and I promise to protect you all. Just ask for my help and I'll be there for sure!" said Zane as he rose his right fist up. The two shook hands as Zane flew off.

He soon found his clone ,Kane, standing outside of his house as he turned into his normal self. The clone was gone as Kane said,"Before you say anything, Conner is inside of your house talking with your mom and grandpa about something. I also took Rain home and she's rather sweet. I think she's too good for you brat but she isn't annoying.". "Thanks Kane. I fell like this is the start of something great." said Zane. The two walked inside.

Back in town, Apazar was sitting in a building with him watching an orb that was replaying the fight between Zane and the trio plus grunts. "Wow. He's pretty strong now. I wonder what we're going to do about him." said Apazar to no one. The orb was silent as he said,"You're right but here's the thing about the whole thing. I'm sure that those big wigs are going to make his life harder but you may get your desire real soon SP.". He was gone with the orb.

Next time,
Who was Apazar talking to? It's obvious isn't it? Will the Odium Society plan something evil against Zane and co? Why did Conner tell Rain a lie about who Zane really is? What else has Zane developed and gained during his training with ten plus teachers? This and more next time on Zero!

New Cards/Forms:
Dragonfly Form. This card has a black frame with a bug like creature flying the card in a rapid fire fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment