Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Soul Episode 136 Guys Weekend?


A/N; Yep. We're done with the memory arc and with Natsu being the user of the Core Seven Sorcerer Powers, Natsu is way stronger. He can also turn them off at will so it gets rid of the fact that he would switch bodies when kissing. I think the next arc will be more shorter but way more action packed with Natsu losing more of his humanity thanks to his rage. It will get worse and worse. Anyway, lets begin with Natsu currently at his house.

Narrator P.O.V.
Natsu yawned as Nora said,"Are you okay Natsu? You slept through breakfast forcing Reva to cook breakfast.". Reva stood there as she said,"I'm still learning.". "Yeah. School has been draining me so I hope you guys have fun on your spa trip. You need it mom." said Natsu. "It would be nice if you did come with us. You could use it to get rid of the stress." said Nora. "She's right Natsu." said Reva. "I'll be fine." said Natsu,

Nora sighed as she said,"You're so stubborn. Just make sure that you and Jason get something to eat during the weekend.". "Wait a sec. What about Elena and Molly?" said Natsu. "We're going to stay at Marina's house." said Elena with Molly nodding with her. "Good. I trust her rather than Raku." said Natsu with a minor fire around him. "Calm down big brother." said Molly. Jason stood there with him saying,"Bye big sisters!".

Elena and Molly hugged Jason and Natsu before heading to the car. Nora followed them as Reva said to Natsu,"Jason. If he brings any girls home that I don't know, you can hurt him.". "Okay!" said Jason with Natsu sighing. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." said Natsu. The woman was gone as Jason looked at Natsu. "So what do you want to do little bro? I got the whole day plus tomorrow to hang out." said Natsu.

Jason said,"But didn't you have to spend time with your friends who got their memory back?". "We got this trip planned and also I asked for some peace and quiet." said Natsu. "Okay! Can I show you how strong I got thanks to Karma?!" said Jason. He had a little fire around him and Natsu said,"Sure but lets go outside. Can't have the house freezing.". "Okay!" said Jason. He ran out of the house to the backyard as Natsu followed him.

Jason stood in the center and he said,"Okay! Watch this big brother!". He froze the area around him and he said,"Pretty cool?". "Nice pun but you're stronger. I mean you were able to produce your power before the others your age but an area effect. I'm so proud." said Natsu. Jason cheered and the backyard completely froze. Natsu smiled and he produced a small flame. It melted the ice and Jason said,"Sorry big brother.". "Hey I did that except everything was on fire." said Natsu.

It was lunch time and Jason was enjoying it. "Wow. You're the best cook ever." said Jason. Natsu was wearing a apron and he said,"I could teach you Jason.". "Really big brother? Reva is a really awful cook. Rain was a bad cook but she's better mainly the cookies." said Jason. "Well, she got better and so will Reva. Are you up for it?" said Natsu. Jason nodded and Natsu said,"You're more like me than I would like to admit.".

The two heard the doorbell and Jason said,"I'll get it!". "Okay. Scream if it is a stranger!" said Natsu as he was cleaning up. Jason ran toward the door and he opened it after a jump. "Hi there. You must be Jason." said a girl's voice. Jason looked and it was Natalia. "Hi there. Is your brother home?" said Natalia. "Hey Big brother. Someone is here to see you." said Jason. Natsu walk to the door and he said,"Who is it? Natalia!".

He dropped a plastic plate and Natalia said,"Wow. I'm just happy that it wasn't glass.". "So who is she big brother?" said Jason. Natsu picked him up and he said,"She's my senior and Issac's other older sister. She is the older twin.". "Oh!" said Jason. Natalia looked around and she said,"So where are Elena and Molly? I thought you had three younger siblings.". 'They're at a friend's house. So why did you come here?" said Natsu.

Natalia said,"I have my reason Natsu. So are you going to invite me in?". Natsu invited her in and Jason said,"So is my big brother good at school?". "He's one of the smartest students. I think you took third year tests right?" said Natalia. "Emilio forced me too because he wants to date my sister. So why are you here?" said Natsu. "Your family isn't around right?" said Natalia. "Yes but how did you know that?" said Natsu.

Natalia said,"A girl can have her secrets Nuts.". "I thought Sly only called you that." said Jason. "She allowed me to use that nickname." said Natalia. Natsu remember that conversation as she said,"Well I need a place to stay for the weekend.". "Why my place?!" said Natsu. "You and Jason need a woman to make sure you don't burn the place down." said Natalia. "She's right. I mean I froze the backyard which you melted." said Jason.

Natalia smiled as she said,"I'll even cook for you guys and if you like Issac's cooking, you'll just love mine boys.". "Is it good?" said Jason. "I would give an eight." said Natsu. Natalia said,"Hey Jason. I want to play some games with you and your brother.". "Okay! I'll be back!" said Jason. He ran off as Natalia looked at Natsu. She walked toward him and she said,"So I heard about your harem with Rain.". "Rain told you?!" said Natsu.

Natalia said,"No. Mike did when he told me that Kana liked you.". Natsu stood there and he said,"I thought she hated me.". "Idiot." said Natalia. She placed her hand on his chest and she said,"How about a welcome home kiss for the wife husband?". Natsu was about to kiss her when he heard the doorbell. "NATSU! OPEN UP!" yelled a voice. "Oh shoot. They found me." said Natalia. "What do you mean by they?" said Natsu.

He opened the door and he saw an angry Issac with a sleepy Aurora. "Hey. there man. Sorry to bother you and Jason's bonding time but where is my sister?!" said Issac. "Hey Nat." said Aurora. "I haven't seen her since yesterday but why do you ask?" said Natsu. "She said that she was staying a friend's house and I refuse to let her out. I checked with Simon and Vera leaving you the only one left." said Issac. "What about Mike?" said Natsu. Issac bluntly said,"He doesn't have any friends.".

At the bookstore, Mike sneezed. "Well, I'll call you if I see her." said Natsu. Issac ran off as Aurora walked after him. "So you ran away to come and see me?" said Natsu as he closed the door. Natalia was playing a game with Jason as she said,"Maybe.". "You know that Issac is worried and if Aurora was awake, she would care." said Natsu as he sat next to Jason. "Hey big brother. Big sister Natalia is really good for a wife." said Jason.

The teens blushed as Natsu said,"What about Rain? Or Lucia?". "Lucia?" said Natalia. She glared at Natsu as Jason said,"Well, I like big sister Rain and big sister Lucia takes me to go see the demonic unicorns which are so cool.". "So where is Lucia now?" said Natalia. "Um down there." said Jason as he pointed down. "He's talking about the Underworld and not the basement right?" said Natalia. "He is so where were we?" said Natsu.

The two were about to kiss as they heard,"Hey! Stay away from my partner!". Natsu turned to see an angry Akiko with Zora waving to him. "Hi little bro! We are back from America! Akiko here was so worried about you after hearing about what happened so you and Natalia. I think she's pretty good for you plus she's more busty than Akiko!" said Zora. Jason hugged Zora and he said,"Hey big brother. I want to go play with Zora! Can I?".

Natsu looked at Akiko and Natalia who was glaring at each other as Natsu said,"Sure thing but keep him safe Zora.". "Sure thing! Lets go Jason!" said Zora. The two were gone as Akiko grabbed Natsu's shirt lifting him into the air. "Natsu Xasius. Explain to me why she is here when you are with me as your queen!?" said Akiko. "Um. You were out of the country!?" said Natsu. She let him go as she said,"So why is she here?".

Akiko sipped her tea as she said,"So you ran away from her siblings?". "Yep! I came here to see my cute junior with Issac being like an overprotective father." said Natalia. The boy nodded as Akiko said,"I can respect that. My mother asks about you.". "Oh really? How is she doing?" said Natsu as he thought about her. Akiko glared at him as Natsu said,"I'm not thinking naughty things I swear!". "But she wanted to see you in a private room." said Akiko.

Her fighting aura surrounded her as Natalia blocked her. "You will not hurt him." said Natalia. Akiko was surrounded by several weapons as she said,"Oh. You're going to fight me? I'm impressed with your bravery.". "Yeah. Natsu here brought me joy and happiness. I won't let you hurt him for him thinking dirty thoughts." said Aurora. The two glared at each other Natsu said,"This could not get any worse.". "Have you kissed him yet? He's kissed me several times." said Natalia. "Dam it." said Natsu.

Meanwhile in the city, Rain was sitting with Alex and Dana in a cafe. "You are going to let him have a harem!?" said the two. Rain nodded as she said,"You should have seem ask me if I was okay. It was like a shaking puppy.". "Really? I thought he would be like a fully grown dog. Cute when you are a friend to him but angry when you are rude to him." said Dana. "Are we just going to ignore that Rain is going to have share her idiot with how many girls?" said Alex.

Rain said,"Let me see. There is me, Akiko, Alice, Isabel, Kana once she eventually confess to him and I hope its before 2018, Keiko, Kim, Kyria, Lucia, Natalia, and Sabrina.". "Eleven?!" said Alex. "I guess Natsu is going to have a lot of kids." said Dana. "Maybe but I'm going to be the best mom. I've been taking private lessons with my mom." said Rain. "Wow. I'm impressed. You are dam serious. If he ever hurts you." said Alex who cracked her knuckles.

Dana said,"He loves her so don't worry. So you and Harry huh?". Alex blushed as she said,"What? I don't know what you're talking about.". "Didn't he ask you to help him study rather than asking Issac or anyone else." said Rain. "Well, he did help me with a couple of perverts during the festival so I owe him one!" said Alex. "Okay." said the two. Alex sunk into her seat as Rain looked up. "What's up Rain?" said Dana.

Alex and Dana saw Natsu with him seeing them. "Oh hi Alex, Dana, and Rain! See you guys later! I have to run!". He activate his Solar Form and he flew off. "Why is he?" thought the trio. Akiko was running after him and she yelled,"Get back here Xasius!". "If I do, you're going to kill me so no way in hell!" yelled Natsu. Akiko then jumped after him with Jason, Natalia, and Zora trying to catch their breath

Jason looked up and he said,"Big Sister Rain!". He hugged her and he looked at Alex and Dana with him waving. "So what's going on?" said Rain. "Well, me and Zora were playing video games in the other room but then.....Kaboom!" said Jason. "Huh?" said Alex. "I think it was because of me telling Akiko about the several kisses." said Natalia. "She hasn't kissed him before?" said Dana. "Akiko may be an expert in fighting but love is another story." said Zora.

They heard an explosion with Natsu crashing in front of them. "Are you okay big brother?!" said Jason from Rain's lap. "I'm fine. Just hide me." said Natsu. "Why?" said Alex and Dana. The two then saw an angry Akiko with Joan. "You're not running away." said Joan as she held two long blades. "So what happened?" said Zora. Blossom stood there and she said,"Natsu touch Joan's breasts and well, I think you can figure it out.". "Okay." said Natalia.

Jason tapped Rain's shoulder getting her attention. "Big sister." said Jason. Rain noted that he didn't add her name as Jason said,"Do you love my brother even though he is called a pervert? I mean he is a good guy but well...". Rain pat his head and she said,"I do Jason. You shouldn't worry about your brother's life in romance but make sure that he doesn't burn the house down.". "Right!" said Jason as he nuzzled into Rain ignoring his brother being mauled.

A little bit later, Natsu was recovering from Akiko and Joan's combination's attack in his bed and he groaned. He heard,"You can be a pain sometimes Natsu.". He looked up to see Rain with her holding a plate of food. "Did you make this?" said Natsu as he pushed himself up thanks to his tails. "No. She made it for you and Jason." said Rain. She sat next to him as Natsu said,"So are you okay with this Rain? I mean if you're not.".

Rain kissed his forehead as she said,"I'm fine with it. You just have to make sure that you're good to all of them plus Jason.". "Jason?" said Natsu. "He looks up to you. I mean he started to learn how to use his power so he can be just like you. I know that feeling." said Rain. "So how is Aria doing? She wanted to see you more." said Natsu. "Yeah. I told Jason that I would help him out with trying to be stronger." said Rain.

Natsu smiled and he said,"And this is why I think you'll make a good mother. You know why Jason likes you the most right?". "Doesn't he have a mom?" said Rain. "He does but she isn't around that much. Heck, he doesn't even know his older sister aka Reva. He knows about me, Elena, and Molly but I'm worried about Jason." said Natsu. "You really care about him don't you?" said Rain. "I do just like you and the other girls." said Natsu.

The two were about to kiss when Jason opened the door. "Big brother! Did Rain deliver your meal to you?" said Jason. Natsu sighed as he said,"She did.". Rain motioned Jason to come toward them as he rushed toward them. He sat in the middle of them as Jason said,"So were you two about to kiss and swap bodies?". "We don't anymore." said Rain. "We could." said Natsu. Rain gave him a look as the boy said,"Never mind. You're not fun.".

Rain smiled as Jason said,"So are you going to stay the night like Big Sister Natalia is? I think she is here because she's hiding from her siblings?". "Yes. I got permission. Issac can be rather scary when it comes to his sister." said Rain. "Would you two do the same for me?" said Jason. "Well, I would because I'm an overprotective demi-god." said Natsu. "Rain?" said Jason. Rain hugged him as she said,"I will plus what kind of older sister would I be if I didn't?". Natsu enjoyed the scene.

The very next morning, Natsu was eating breakfast with him as the husband, Jason as the child, and Natalia and Rain as wives. "This is really good Rain!" said Jason. Rain looked at him and she said,"I know that your idiot of a brother lets you eat with your mouth opened but I won't.". Jason finished as Natalia said,"So honey, why are you ignoring your wives and son?". Natsu was on his phone and he said,"I've been getting text messages from Alice since I woke up.".

Rain said,"What about?". "She wants to start modeling and well, she is asking me for some advice due to Nora being well a fashion designer." said Natsu as he sipped his morning soda. "Did you ask mom?" said Jason. "Well, I did and I couldn't understand her. She gets really happy when she goes to the hot springs. Reva must be have fun with her." thought Natsu. "Did you ask one of the managers there?" said Rain.

Natsu nodded and he said,"Well, I did and I got an interview for her today at noon. I'm going to be going with her.". "Wow. You just said that you would cheat on your wives right in front of him. How rude." said Natalia with fake tears. "Yep. You're Issac's sister." said Rain. "Good luck big brother! I'm going to train with my big sisters today!" said Jason. Natsu tussled his hair and he said,"Well, I hope you can defeat me someday.". "Bring it on!" said Jason with a little fire.

Natsu was standing in front of the train station with him hearing,"Wow. He looks so hot.". "I wonder if he's a model." said a girl. "If only you knew the truth." thought Natsu. He wearing a black hoodie with gray lines, a red t-shirt with the word Underworld King, gray jeans, and black and white tennis shoes. His eyes were covered by a pair of black sunglasses mainly because he would be arrest if they saw him. He sticks out.

He heard,"Natsu!". He was tackled by Alice with her saying,"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I owe you so much!". She then started to kiss him on the lips and she said with a smile,"So did you see anything involving you, me, and a hotel?". Natsu's face then lit up and he said,"Yes but it isn't what you think at all.". Alice stood next to him as she said,"So do you like my outfit? It took me six hours to decided on it.".

She was wearing her long pink hair in a ponytail with her hair moved away to make her face stick out which looked very nice to the boy. She's wearing a long sleeved white blouse, red tie, blue blazer, black pleated skirt, white tights, and a tan brown high heeled sandals. To finish off the outfit, she has a strappy black purse. "You look nice but let me help you." said Natsu. He closed his eyes as Alice covered her eyes from the bright light.

Natsu said,"Open your eyes.". Alice opened it as she saw that her hair was now wavy with her bangs gone thanks to a mirror. "Like it? I did like the ponytail but here's the thing. You shine better with your hair done and trust me, I'm the son of a fashion designer." said Natsu. Alice hugged her and her breasts touched Natsu's chest. His face lit up as he thought,"In terms of breasts, she is a close three with Akiko and Natalia beating her.".

Alice grabbed his hand as she said,"Let's go already! I don't want them to think bad of me before I started!". "Right." said Natsu. The two walked off with Alice mainly dragged Natsu away because she noticed that Keiko, Kim, Kyria, Lucia, and Sabrina spying on them. "So explain to me why we're watching them go to a fashion meet?" said Kim. "Because I don't trust her alone with Natsu. I still don't approve of her in the harem." said Lucia.

Kyria said,"So you approve of me then?". "Yep. Even though you're an agent of god, you care for my cute junior so I'll handle you for now." said Sabrina. "Ah." said Kyria. "Um guys." said Keiko. Kim saw Natsu holding the door for Alice into the fashion studio with a giant bodyguard. "You can't be serious." said Kim. "I have an idea." said Lucia with her pointing to the roof. "Are we breaking into the studio?" said Kim and Kyria. "Yep." said Sabrina.

Keiko said,"To keep Alice away from Natsu, I will do anything.". She ran off as she began climbing up the roof like a cat. "Wow. She really likes him." said Kyria. "Well, he is the only person who can accept the real her." said Sabrina. "Real her?" said Kim and Kyria. "You'll understand once she tells you. Lets go." said Lucia. She sprouted her devil wings with Sabrina following her. Kim stood there as Kyria said,"So how do you want to get there?". "Who knows?" said Kim.

Natsu was sitting outside of a dressing room with him thinking,"Why are they spying on us to begin with?". "Beats me partner. I could never understand women and women in love are harder than a normal woman to understand." said Visalth. "I see." thought Natsu. "Partner. I think you are happier than you've even been in five years." said Visalth. "Thanks partner. I guess this is going to be good." said Natsu.

Alice's voice said,"Natsu. Are you finished talking to Visalth?". She poked her head out of the door as she said,"I want you to be the first to see this outfit on me. I mean are you okay with me being on magazines stared by guys over the country?". "I'm fine with that because well, you're okay with me having my pictures all over the country." said Natsu. "Isn't that a bad thing in your case Natsu? You know that you're wanted all over the world right?" said Alice.

Natsu said,"At first, I wanted to be left alone but thanks to all of my friends, I am going to keep on living until I die by something that Astral can't predict.". Alice smiled as she said,"I see. So can you come in already big boy?". "You know that I am quite taller than you and I mostly like weigh more than me?" said Natsu as he sat the last part quietly since he knew that girls are sensitive about their weight.

She dragged him into the room locking the door with Lucia ,who found her way in with Keiko ana Sabrina, grabbed the wall. "Curses! She got him in her webs of seductiveness!" said Lucia. Keiko said with a box of doughnuts ,that she took from the break room, in hand,"Weren't you going to do the same thing?". Lucia was quiet as Sabrina said,"Wow. She knows you Lucia. Wait a minute. So where are Kim and Kyria?".

Keiko said,"Outside. They can't sprout wings like you two again and climb up walls like me. Should we go get them?". "I think I will." said Sabrina. She walked off as Lucia looked at Keiko. "Keiko. I have an idea." said Lucia. "I don't think Alice would try to interrupt your alone time with Natsu. I'm just saying." said Keiko. Lucia looked at her and she said,"I think she's going to steal your spot on Natsu's lap.". "Lets go." said Keiko with a small fire in her eyes.

Inside the room, Alice told Natsu to wrap something around her eyes and Natsu said,"So why did you dragged me in here if you're not wearing any clothes huh Alice?". "You may a good reason to make Natsu's inner dragon grow." said Visalth. Natsu's face was red as Alice said,"Oh. I think that you're just going to wait to see until we're older.". "Ha ha. Can I take this off?" said Natsu. "Nope. Just wait a few minutes." said Alice.

Natsu ,after using his hands to find his way around, sit down on a mini couch with him saying,"So how is cheer squad going? I heard we won our basketball game.". "Oh. It's going good. I mean I was so worried about you after you were suspended after Heather's nasty trick. Are you okay? I am not joking." said Alice as she was changing into an outfit. "I guess. I mean I was so lonely but after my kiss with Kana, things changed for the better." said Natsu.

Alice said,"So how was my kiss?". "It was good and using your tongue, it's classy." said Natsu. "You are a charmer." said Alice. "Thanks. So are you ready?" said Natsu. "Yep. Take it off to see what you won." said Alice. Natsu burned the makeshift blindfold aka a towel as he saw Alice's outfit. She has on a brunt orange cardigan, a white spaghetti strap tank top, dark red skinny jeans, and black kitten heels with it being an inch.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with an dark red and white plaid ribbon as her bangs was hanging down her face. Natsu's mouth was open and Alice said,"Yep. You like it.". She put her hand on his cheek as she said,"I think you need to get your second prize.". They were about to kiss as the door busted open. Alice went into Natsu's arms as Lucia stood there. "Lucia?! What are you doing?" said Alice. The demon glared at her as she said,"Him.".

Natsu pointed to himself as he said,"How about we talk about this?". Astral went off as Natsu heard a voice said,"Natsu. I think you need to be punished for not taking me out.". Natsu then turned around to see Sabrina covered in lightning with her having a smile. Natsu slowly backed out of the room and he said,"Okay. You can punish me but don't ruin Alice's chance for modeling.". He backed into Keiko as she said,"We don't care about her. We want you.".

Keiko chopped Natsu's back knocking him as she picked him up. The cat girl walked off as Sabrina said,"This is going to be so much fun.". Lucia nodded as Alice said,"Should I be worried?". "I would not be." said a voice. Kim stood there with Kyria with the church girl said,"Yeah. I mean Natsu can take a lot of punishment.". "I guess." said Alice. "You do look nice Alice. Good job." said Kim with a thumbs up. Kyria nodded as Alice hugged the two.

The two girls thought,"She's so big!". "Thanks you two! Tell Natsu, he's getting a reward kiss for being a good boyfriend!" said Alice. She ran to the camera room as Kyria heard lightning. "Should we go after them?" said Kyria. "Do you want to?" said Kim. "Not really but I don't want him to die from that." said Kyria. "He won't." said Kim. Kyria looked at her as Kim said,"You're right but I don't want too.". The two walked to the roof where lightning stuck several times.

Alice said,"Thank you for being awesome Natsu!". She looked at Natsu whose was covered in smoke from being hit by thirty or more ,with him losing count, lightning bolts as he had Keiko on his lap. He also had Lucia and Sabrina holding his arms. The group was currently at a restaurant with Kyria said with a frown,"So how is he going to eat?". "By me feeding him." said Keiko. She held a plate of fire as she said,"Say ah.". She shoved the fire down his throat as Kim said,"Wow.".

Natsu coughed as Lucia said,"Natsu. Are you okay sweetie?". "I'm fine. I just need to check up on Jason." said Natsu. Sabrina held his phone and she said,"I got him ready for you.". She placed his phone up to his ear and he heard,"Big brother? How is the photo shoot going?". "Good. So how is training with Natalia and Rain?" said Natsu. "Good! Big Sister Akiko, Blossom, Joan, and Zora are helping me too! They're really strong!" said Jason.

Natsu chuckled as he said,"So do you want to try and challenge me?". "Nope! According to Akiko, I need way more training to defeat you. I'm really close according to Blossom but Akiko and Blossom started fighting so training is stopped for now." said Jason. "So did you get something to eat?" said Natsu. "Geesh. You got to stop worrying about him. He's a big boy overprotective brother." said a girl's voice. "It's Big Sister Natalia!" said Jason's voice.

Kim said,"Wait. Why is Natalia there? I thought she would be with Issac or Aurora.". "Wait. Is she staying at your place?" said Kyria. "Natsu! Why didn't you tell me? I could have stayed with you and had naughty time." said Alice. "Natsu. Me and you will be alone." said Lucia. "Sorry but that isn't going to happen." said Sabrina. The two glared at each other as Keiko nuzzled into Natsu. "I hate my life sometimes." thought Natsu. Visalth sighed as he somewhat enjoyed Natsu's torture.

A little bit later, Lucia was tying a apron around her as Natsu said,"Are you sure that you can cook dinner for so many people?". "Don't worry honey bear. I will make you the best dinner plus making Jason his favorite meal will impress my chances over Natalia." said Lucia. "It seems that you are doing this for the right reason." said Natsu. He looked over at Jason who was playing video games with Alice, Kim, and Zora as the two year old was beating them.

Natsu thought,"This isn't that bad. I mean it feels more like a home than anything else. It's a shame that Blossom and Joan had to leave.". Astral went off as he went out of the room. He found himself in the training room with Sabrina on the floor panting as Akiko stood over her. "You're weak Sabrina. It seems that you couldn't survive against me for five minutes. You considered yourself a concubine for the Dragon Emperor." said Akiko. "I think she had enough Akiko." said Natsu.

The fighter glared at him with her saying,"Explain to me why you have such a weak woman in your ranks.". "She isn't weak like you say Akiko. Everyone has their strengths and their weakness. You aren't so good at magic are you?" said Natsu. Akiko was silent as Natsu said,"And those two are but not so great at hand to hand combat like you are. I like both of you for your pros and cons. No one is perfect especially me.".

Sabrina rested herself on him as she said,"You're so sweet Natsu unlike Akiko. She put me through the ringer and back because I punished you. Yet she did the same thing to you yesterday with Joan by her side.". "My case was different!" said Akiko. "Is it? I mean you were jealous of him and Natalia's closeness which I don't like by the way. Just like we were of Alice and Natsu. I think you're quite like us." said Sabrina.

Akiko was in stunned silence as Natsu said,"How about we just go have something to eat? I'm getting hungry.". "Yes! A good meal after a hard work is just wait the doctor ordered." said Akiko. She was gone as Sabrina said,"Nat Chan. Could you carry me there?". "If I do that, I'm going to get in trouble again." thought Natsu. Akiko came back into the training hall with her grabbing Sabrina. The devil pouted as Natsu went to go check on Keiko.

He found her sleeping on his bed much like a cat and he thought,"Should I wake her?". "I wouldn't do that partner unless you want to die." said Visalth. "What about if we wake her up in the Dragon Hero Armor?" said Natsu. "Maybe." said Visalth. Natsu activate the armor with him slowly walking toward the cat girl. He tapped her head and she yawned like a cat. "Morning Natsu. Why are you wearing that armor?" said Keiko.

Natsu said,"Visalth was worried about you attacking me. He may be a fierce and noble dragon but he's an overprotective gecko.". "How cute. So why did you wake me?" said Keiko as she stood on his bed. "Dinner is getting ready. I think Rain is already there so you're the only left. I think we should get going." said Natsu. "Okay then. You better get down there because I need my seat. I may not be very busty like Lucia and Sabrina but I have heart." said Keiko. She was gone after that.

Later, Jason and Natsu were in the baths as Natsu said,"Sorry about this weekend here buddy.". The little one looked at his brother as he said,"This weekend was awesome! I got to meet all of my big sisters plus the food was really good. I really liked yours the best big bro.". "Thanks. I mean you're my favorite but well, don't tell Elena or Molly." said Natsu. Jason nodded as he said,"So do you want to marry Rain?".

Natsu was shocked as Jason said,"So you do! I figure that out since you were staring at her even with Keiko sitting on your lap. I had a feeling.". "Well, I'm just waiting to find a way to get her father to let me take her daughter after I "killed" her other daughter." said Natsu. "Don't worry big brother. All of us approval of her." said Jason. Natsu shrugged his shoulders as he said,"Well, I have one less thing to worry about. Hey Jason, could you answer me a question.".

Jason looked at him as Natsu said,"You don't have to answer me on this but I need to know what you would do.". "Are you dying big brother?" said Jason. Natsu smiled and he said,"Not for a while. I got too much to live for so I'm not going okay without a fight but I want to know what you would do if that happened. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable.". "Well, I would take care of my big sisters and well, make you proud." said Jason.

Natsu looked at him as Jason said,"Well, you've always been there for me ever since I was born and I still don't get how you were being tortured and spending time with me. I know that you'll always be with me in here.". He pointed to his heart and Jason hugged him. "Don't die on me big brother. You have so much to live for." said Jason. Natsu smiled and he said,"Heck, I was going to but you and I need to have that fight don't we?". Jason nodded as the two brothers relaxed in the bath.

Natsu was standing outside on the terrace just staring at the night sky. It was past midnight and for some reason, he couldn't sleep. It was nearing the end of year and he thought about what he did during the year with him smiling. "I knew you would be out here." said a voice. Natsu turned to see Rain standing there in her sleeping outfit. "Thanks for letting me use the bath. It was quite nice to me and I'm the granddaughter of the chairman." said Rain.

Natsu blushed as he thought,"Did she come out of the bath just to see me?". Natsu looked at Rain who was slightly angry and he aid,"So what did I do this time?". "Hmm? You didn't do anything wrong." said Rain. "Well, you're mad and nine times out of ten, it is usually my fault." said Natsu with a slight smile. "I want a kiss." said Rain. Natsu looked at her as she said,"Don't get me wrong Natsu. I'm not like Alice, Kim, or Lucia. I don't need your lips to live but...".

She looked at the moon and she said,"Ever since you got rid of my power, our kiss don't have the same spark and I've been trying new things.". "Yeah. I remember when you tried that." said Natsu with a slight smirk. Natsu was thrown into the wall as Rain said,"You haven't mention that right honey?". "Nope. It's a Natsu secret. So do you want to kiss me?" said Natsu. Rain nodded as Natsu said,"You're a sex-crazy nerd.".

The two kiss as Natsu (Rain) said,"What?! I thought the...". He looked at Rain (Natsu) who said,"I wanted to see what the old was like. Do you like it this way?". "Not really. I mean we used my power for uses mainly not doing gym or tests." said Natsu (Rain). The girl kissed him as Natsu said,"And I want you to know that my love wouldn't change like the feelings behind a kiss. I love you, the girls that I hold special in my heart, family, friends, and the memories that we share.".

Rain was silent as she motioned him to follow. He followed her as the two sat under the stars. "Can I hold your hand?" said Rain. Natsu gave her his hand and the two looked up. "Hey Rain. Do you think that the future will be just the best?" said Natsu. "If you're in it, it will be." said Rain. "Okay. I guess I have to stay here a little longer." thought Natsu. He looked at his other hand and he thought,"I hope I am not lying.".

Next time,
What is Natsu talking about? What will happen in the next three months before Natsu can be a free man? This and more next time on Soul!  

No comments:

Post a Comment