Monday, May 29, 2017

Soul Episode 135 Return of the Joy and a devious mind revealed!


A/N: Yep. We are done and this arc started on episode 125 so this was a ten episode arc and we have the second half to do. Do note that it won't be as long since it is just some filler. Lets begin because I have nothing to talk about making this a short A/N.

Narrator P.O.V.
Kana was in the student council office as she said,"Everyone's finally here so it's go time!". "Yeah. So lets go!" said Alice. Rain said in her only body,"I'm back!". Heather groaned as Natsu said,"Gang. We have been through hell and back to get here!". The Core Seven plus Asahi, Cole, Mike, Natsu, and Sly stood there with the tallest saying with a bow at the end,"We all have been through heartaches and heart restoring so lets bring that back. Thank you for your help!". Rain smiled at him.

Mike kissed Heather with him saying,"So her power is back to her right?". "I'm not sure. Lets make sure." said Natsu. "Okay. Time to go out." said Mike. "We can't. Aurora may come back soon which means that the ceremony starts now!" said Kana as Cole closed the door. "But what happens if it didn't work then?" said Asahi. Heather giggled as she said,"Then you losers failed and we win.". It was in a second but she was slammed into the ground by a giant fire dragon claw.

Natsu ,who was covered in flames, said,"You better not be screwing with us Heather because unlike Aurora and Vera, you did this on your own actions!". "Natsu. Her power is back trust me okay?" said Lauren. "Cool." said Natsu as the flames were gone freeing Heather. "You're on Aurora's side so you could be tricking the idiot to work with you." said Mike. "Fine. Make sure then. Just don't blame me when Aurora comes back and you don't want her mad." said Lauren.

Mike gulped as Cole said,"Let's trust her Mike.". 'Why?!" said Mike. "I thought it was obvious. You and the rest of your friends know who I am. I don't want to be alone. Also Heather, stop acting like a child." said Lauren. "Wow. I never thought I would see her act like a senior but Heather acting like a child makes sense." said Sly. Heather glared at the dragon goddess as Lauren said,"Okay. We don't have time so lets move the altar!".

She pointed to the altar with Kim saying,"We actually have to do work in here?". "Yeah and I think the roof is leaking." said Alice. "Okay. I got this." said Natsu. He sprouted six of his tails and he lift the altar away with him saying,"Wow. I haven't seen one of these in a while.". In the center of the platform, there was a pentagram. Around the pentagram, there was seven circles. "So who drew this there?" said Asahi.

Lauren said,"It's weird right? I think it was used to make sure the wish goes perfectly and someone must have drawn it as a prank.". "This is really creepy isn't it?" said Mike. 'Yeah. I'm not a fan of being cursed." said Cole. "Coward Chickens." said Sly. "So we just have to stand in one of the circles right?" said Alice. "This is actually kinda of fun." said Jane. "Welcome to my world." said Kim. "Do I have to?" said Rain. "Yeah. You got this Rain." said Natsu. She nodded.

Kana untied Heather and she said,"You're part of this too.". She was gone as Natsu slapped his head with him saying,"Fuck me.". Heather was on the roof as she said,"Do you honestly think I would have gone with your plan?". "Yeah. I mean did Sly show you what happens when you mess with an angry dragon?" said Asahi. "Sometimes, a person can be so stubborn." said Cole. "I think snowcone gets it so why don't you? You still need me to complete the memory restore." said Heather.

Natsu said,"So what is your plan? Planning to help Aurora with hers?". "Yes. Her plan is to erased you from existence and gain the reward from killing you." said Heather. She went toward the door and Kana said,"Go get her!". "Right?!" said Mike. He stood there as Kana said,"Well?!". "I'm just waiting for my move!" said Mike. The group tried to catch her but they failed. "Sorry but this time, I am victorious." said Heather.

She was stopped by Natsu who stood there. "Oh. Is the big idiot going to use his fire to burn me? I guess you're noting more than...." said Heather. The group noticed that Natsu was covered in darkness with Rain thinking,"Just like Robin.". "Grow the hell up Heather. I'm sick of your shit so just do what I want or else, I will ruin your pathetic excuse for a life." said Natsu. The door opened and they heard,"I think you should listen to him Heather. He seems serious.".

Aurora, Simon, and Vera stood there with Simon saying,"And leaving us out of this? I am hurt you guys.". "Yes." said Aurora. "Crap." said Kana. "You guys!" said Heather. "Wait. I thought you were at a meeting with the Chairman." said Kana. "You should know that it was a rather short meeting since he wanted to talk about shorting the skirts more." said Vera. "Meaning that Aurora and Vera were very much against it." said Simon.

Heather was by the door and she said,"Lets leave already. If I'm around here too longer, I'll contract the idiot.". Natsu threw her back in and he said,"You're not leaving.". "He's right." said Aurora. "I can't believe you would side with this idiot!" said Heather. "He does seem like an idiot but for some reason, he knows what he's doing." said Simon. "And also, I want the ceremony to go on. Go on my junior. Show me what the Dragon Emperor is capable of." said Vera as she sat down.

Natsu smiled as the dark aura was gone. "Why?!" said Cole. "Because I'm a member of the Unknown Club after all." said Vera with a smile. "Yeah. I remember the past clearly from Natalia. You figured it out didn't you Aurora?" said Natsu. "Yes. I couldn't remember why I wanted to be president to begin with. Every time that I thought about it, my heart hurt and I devote myself to make Star Valley better to ignore the pain but you came along Natsu." said Aurora.

She looked up as she said,"You remind me of the pain because you can erase the memories but the feelings are still there right Lauren?". Lauren nodded as Simon said,"I'm not sure how me and Vera lost our memories before but it must have been an outside source.". "Yeah. That bastard." thought Natsu as a small fire built in his fists. "I want to know why I became president so Natsu, bring back those memories for all of us." said Aurora. "Yeah." said Natsu.

Heather was trying to escape but Natsu made an a rope of Chi. "Smart." said Vera. "Thanks. So she is your second in command?" said Cole as he sat next to her. "She WAS but after all of this, that may change." said Vera. Heather groaned as Kana said,"Everyone ready?". The Core Seven were in the small circles with Natsu on the pentagram. "Why am I in the center?!" said Natsu. Sly who sat on the bench next to Mike shrugged.

Lauren said,"Okay. Everyone needs to close their eyes and hold hands.". "I hope nothing bad happens to them." said Asahi who sat next to Cole. "We'll just have to wait and see." said Simon. It was quiet as Natsu sat on the ground with his eyes closed. He sat there for a while and he said,"Okay. What is happening now?". He noticed that the rain drops were floating in the air and he said,"Time stopped in this room. Hey you guys...".

They were all frozen in place with him saying,"Huh?!". "I can tell you Natsu. Time has stopped for just the two of us." said Lauren. "No." said Natsu. "Yep! Are you ready to begin the real ceremony Natsu?" said Lauren. "Wow. I've never been outside of time before. Pretty neat." said Natsu. "Well, it isn't exactly like time stopped." said Lauren as she poked a rain drop. "Huh?" said Natsu. "Ever heard of the term used in sci fi called Hyper Time?" said Lauren.

Natsu said,"So you're saying that we're moving so fast which makes everything around us look like it is stopped in time?". "Bingo! You're so much smarter than I thought! It means we can do this!" said Lauren. She drew on Kana's face as Natsu said,"Kana?!". "Wait!" said Natsu. Lauren had finished on Mike and was about to start on Sly with her saying,"You're no fun.". "No. I'm not against it. Do you mind waiting one second? I'll be right back." said Natsu.

He was gone and back as Lauren said,"So what did you do?". "Oh nothing." said Natsu. "Anyway, I think you need to be in the center of circle and wish for the memories to come back." said Lauren. "I got you. So answer me something. Do you like being a Sorcerer?" said Natsu. "Huh? Well, I really don't like a lot of things about it but it has its perks. The Student Council likes me and well, I think the only thing that I have to worried about is finding a successor." said Lauren.

Natsu looked at her as Lauren said,"Once she's chosen, she will have to go through the same pain as me but you'll be there for her right? I know that you will Natsu.". "Okay." said Natsu. "Why did you ask anyway?" aid Lauren. "It's nothing. I was just curious." said Natsu. Lauren looked confused as Natsu stood in the circle. "Okay. Are you ready Natsu?" said Lauren. "Yeah!" said Natsu. He stood in the center of the circle with his eyes closed.

Lauren's voice said,"No matter what, don't open your eyes.". "Okay?" said Natsu. She kissed him with her majorly on her tip toes. The next day, Natsu stood in his bed back at his parent's place as he heard,"Big brother! Wake up!". The trio opened the door as Natsu looked stunned. "Is he okay?" said the three. Natsu turned to them and he said,"I'm fine. Whose up for pancakes?!". They all rose their hands as Natsu smiled with them running downstairs for pancakes.

Natsu was later in his office staring at the ceiling. "So why didn't you see them Nuts?" said Sly. "I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little scared." said Natsu. "Why are you so worried partner? I don't think Lauren would lie to you like that." said Visalth. Natsu stood up and he said,"Okay. I know the first spot where I have to go first.". "Okay but knows something Nuts. Me and Crimson Gecko will be here forever got that?" said Sly. "She's right." said Visalth.

Natsu stood in front of the Unknown Club room with him thinking,"I can't do it! I seriously act like a coward here!". "What the hell is he doing?!" yelled Kana and Mike who have been watching him like a hawk. They looked at each other as Kana said,"What are you doing here?". "I could ask the same of you." said Mike. "Um. I'm just here to comfort Natsu when they reject him!" said Kana. "At least you are honest." said Mike.

The two saw Natsu standing there as he thought,"Okay. No more pussying out! I went through hell to get the memories back.". "It's time to be a god!" said Natsu. He opened the door and he said,"Hey. I'm guessing that you got your memories of me back?!". Drew and Sonya said,"Huh Natsu?". "You're the Dragon Emperor or God of Death Natsu Xasius aren't you? Are you here to mess with us?" said Issac with a confused look. "No?" said Natsu.

Kana and Mike said,"No! They didn't come back!". "Okay. I'm sorry. See you guys around." said Natsu. "Hey pal. Remember when I said that?" said Issac. Natsu stopped in the center of the hallway as Akane said,"Something felt off but now, we know what was wrong.". "Yeah. We didn't have our idiot with us and you're going to pay for hurting my perfect body with your pervie fire!" said Sonya with a smile. "It didn't even cross our minds that we forgot you." said Drew.

Rain said,"I think we all can agree but welcome back to Star Valley High Natsu.". Natsu stood there in stunned silence as he went back against the wall. He was shaking and fell to the ground with him muttering,"I'm back.". "Natsu!" said a voice. He looked up to see Kyle as he said,"Natsu. Welcome back idiot rival.". "Hey man! Welcome back! It's boring as hell with you!" said a voice. Natsu turned to see Jake, Haru, and Soran.

They all surrounded Natsu with him saying,"You guys all remember me?". "Of course we do. You made school fun and without you there, school is rather boring." said Soran. "Plus it felt weird teasing Soran without you man." said Haru. Natsu covered his face with his hands as he was crying, "So what a minute, should we be the one saying welcome back." said Sonya. Natsu stood up and he said as he wipe the tears away,"Shut up Sonya.". The group there laughed as Natsu smiled.

The next day, Natsu opened the door to the Unknown Club Room to see that it was like a party was about to start and he said,"Huh? I thought the party was in the gym?". "Hey!" said a voice. Natsu turned around to see Issac holding a poster saying welcome back, Akane and Sonya were holding poppers, and Drew was holding a fan. "Welcome back Natsu!" said the club. Rain was holding a popper as she opened her squealing a bit from the recoil.

Natsu sighed as he said,"You guys do know that you're the ones who got their memories taken away right not me? Plus the party's in the gym.". "Darn it!" said the group. Natsu stood there with a smirk as he said,"So you'll decided to throw me a surprise party before the main one. Pretty clever. I bet it was Rain's idea.". "Yes. Since Finals are over with some thanking the gods form being over mainly Harry." said Rain. "Oh yeah." said Natsu as he remember returning back to class.

Issac said,"So you must have went through hell to get the memories back?". "Thanks Natsu. I feel sick for saying that." said Sonya. "Don't thank me. It was the ceremony got it? I just did the work with help to get them back plus there was some good times." said Natsu as he thought about getting kissed by Natalia. "Anyway, lets get pumped up for the main party!" said Akane. "Yeah!" yelled Drew as Issac threw a sandwich in Natsu's mouth.

Natsu looked at Rain who was talking to Sonya and she looked back at him. Natsu blushed and he started coughing. "Okay. I think we should have Natsu chugged this soda that my old man got from I think Mexico. It's really good." said Drew. "Wait a god dang minute! I'm sorry to be a buzzkill but I got some big news for you guys." aid Natsu. "Really?" said Rain. "Yeah Rain. From now on..." said Natsu. "We know!" said Sonya.

She put her arm around Rain with her saying,"We already know Natsu thanks to Rain.". "You do? I didn't...." said Natsu. "If we gather all of the Core Seven, our wishes will be granted and we can have all of the ceremonies that we want." said Sonya. "And once again. you're wrong." said Natsu. "That's sound bomb! I want the best kitchen in the world!" said Drew. "I want to fly in a UFO and I meet an alien prince." said Sonya. "I want a short skirt policy for the girls!" said Issac.

Akane smacked him as she said,"It's weird. We know all of the Core Seven so should our memories be erased?". "Yeah but doesn't her power not work on us anymore?" said Drew. "It still does because you're not Sorcerers and the Core Seven can be effected by her power. I have to talk with you all plus some others." said Natsu. "There are more?" said Rain. The door opened with Alice, Jane, and Kim standing there.

Alice said,"Man! I thought the party in the gym was going to be awesome but this one ain't half bad either!". "I didn't expect so many people." said Jane. "Natsu! Why didn't you tell me that there was going to be two parties?!" said Kim. "Because I didn't know about this one but it took you guys a long time." said Natsu. "I'm so happy that you guys got your memories back!" said Alice. "I thought Natsu was going to be sad again." said Jane. "I did most of the work." said Kim. "Hey!" said Natsu.

He took a deep breath as he said,"You all have followed my instructions right?". "Yep. It was hard but I did it!" said Alice. "It must have for her." said Visalth. "Don't use our Sorcerer powers until you tell us too." said Kim. "Yeah." said Jane. "Good. It's going according to plan." said Natsu. "So why is Natsu acting like a king?" said Akane. "Beats me but I love him when he;s like this." said Kim. "So what's wrong with him now?" said Sonya. "Who knows?" said Issac.

Natsu heard,"Well, it looks that everyone is here!". Kana and Mike stood there with Mike saying,"I'm going to have trouble being here.". "Well, I'm here since you summoned me." said Kana. "Okay. You guys are scaring the kids. I was about to get started." said Natsu. "You mean that you are going to confess to Rain for real?" whispered Kana. "Later." said Natsu. "And you're going to ask to join the club?" said Mike. "Later." said Natsu.

The two said,"So why are we here then?!". "Get your dam priorities straight!" yelled Natsu. "So those two don't have a clue either?" said Drew. "Weird." said Akane. "That leaves only..." said Natsu. "You are quite a mystery aren't you Natsu?" said a voice. The group of Aurora, Lauren, Natalia, Simon, and Vera stood there as Vera said,"You summoned the Empress of Star Valley? How cocky of you?". "So why are they here?!" said Drew.

Natsu said,"Did you forget? They were members of the club in the past.". "So why didn't you tell me about the renovations at dinner last night sister?" said Natalia. Aurora tensed up as Lauren said,"You should be nicer to your sister!". "Yep. That is a weird thing." said Sonya. "Yes. Both of my sisters, the Mystery Sorcerer, the Empress, and the Grand Master. This is so wrong." said Issac. Natalia walked around and she said,"Even with the changes, the place is still the same.".

She looked at Natsu with her saying,"Thanks Nuts. I owe you a lot so ask me if you need help with the Goddess.". Simon put his arm around Natsu with him saying,"Yeah! That sounds just plain cool man.". "Right." said Natsu. "So what did you want to tell us? I mean it's obvious that you're holding something back from the rest of the class." said Aurora. "You knew?" said Natsu. "It was obvious to me and Aurora." said Vera. "Yeah! What about me?!" said Lauren.

Natsu sighed and he said,"I know but I didn't tell anyone because I couldn't tell what everyone else would think of me. It is been a secret that I've been keeping since the end of the Cultural Festival in fact.". "Natsu. Talk." said Sonya. "I will since everyone's here. This all started with the ceremony the other day." said Natsu. "Uh huh." said Akane. "Here's the thing ya'll. I didn't wish for the memories to come back." said Natsu.

Drew said,"Huh?". "So how did our memories come back?" said Issac. "Yeah because my wish was to get rid of the Core Seven and make one Sorcerer." said Natsu.  The group was shocked as they yelled,"WHAT?!!!!!!". "Come to think about it, I haven't got any messages from Alberto and Marcos for the past days." said Jane. "Yeah and I haven't any nightmares." said Kim. "What are you saying Natsu?!" said Issac. "I'm telling you so let me..." said Natsu.

Issac kissed him as Aurora said,"Wow. He's really good at that.". "He gets it from you." said Natalia as Aurora glared at her. "Let me talk Lance!" said Natsu. "You had Jane's power right?" said Issac. "I got nothing!" said Kane. "No way!" said Issac. "And I'm not getting any visions." said Alice as she kissed Sonya who had a blush. "So you're saying that they're gone?" said Kana. "You're both right and wrong." said Natsu. "What do you mean Natsu?" said Aurora.

Natsu said,"Well, I was thinking about getting rid of them entirely but you can't. I did my research and if I did that, seven new students would be picked so I went with the other plan.". "Wait. You made me one student go through all of that pain!" said Lauren. "Wrong Lauren. You know the new Sorcerer." said Natsu. "You're talking about you aren't you?" said Vera. Natsu nodded with Sonya saying,"So when Issac kissed you, why didn't you activate a power?".

Natsu said,"Because I can turn them off so I can enjoy a relationship with my Rain.". "You're an idiot Natsu. I can't believe that you would do this for us." said Lauren. "Yeah. We may have wanted them but in the end, they caused us pain." said Kana. "Plus thanks to you, we have the best school lives and without the powers." said Jane. "Thanks Natsu!" said Kim who hugged him. "She's right. You're the best Natsu." said Rain.

Natsu smiled and he said,"Well, I guess I worried for nothing.". "I see. You and I will be having a talk after the party." said Vera. "Oh joy." said Natsu. "Okay. Lets go to the party!" said Sonya. "Yeah! It's party time!" said Alice. The group was walking to the gym for the main party with Mike saying,"You wouldn't have any room for one more at the party right?". 'What are you talking about Mike?" said Sonya. "Huh?!" said Mike.

Rain felt her sweater sleeve being grabbed and she turned to see Natsu who looked bashful. "Hey. I need to talk with you in private." said Natsu. "Really?" said Rain. "Yeah." said Natsu who looked away with a huge blush. "Okay then." said Rain. The two were walking outside as Rain was reading a book as Natsu kept glances at her. "She knows what I did to her aka my confession. I have to make sure that she knows the truth about me." thought Natsu.

He turned around and he saw that Rain looked really sad. "Oh god. What did I do? Alice or Kim must have told her about how many times that they kissed me! I'm screwed and if she finds about Natalia, I don't want to make her.". "Natsu. You can't call someone out when they're having fun and I'm mad at you for kissing girls other than me. You're the worst Nat Chan!" said imagination Rain. Natsu held his head and he said to the heavens,"Why god why!?".

Rain said,"Hey Natsu. I'm sorry.". He looked at her as Natsu said,"Huh? For what?". "For not keeping my promise to you." said Rain. Natsu thought about it as Rain said,"I guess with all of the chaos, you forgot about the promise. You were the person who stole my first kiss and your girlfriend plus I made you leave me.". Natsu hugged her and he said,"Well, I'm back and I'm not leaving until you get old. I don't age thanks to my demi godhood.".

Rain said,"Aren't you mad at me?". "No way Rain. I could never be mad at you and your cuteness is adorable. Aurora, Heather, Lauren, Sonya, and Vera on the other hand." said Natsu. "Honestly with you, I owe you so much and I need to repay you." said Rain. "Huh?" said Natsu. The two sat on the ground together with Rain saying,"You saved me from being alone in Heather's House and so many other things so I wanted to help you.".

Natsu was quiet as Rain clenched her fist. "I even forgot about you and all of the stuff that you did for all of us so let me say something. I'm sorry! You even tried to confess your feelings for me to try and get me to remember the feelings." said Rain. "No. I made sure that I did all of this to wake you up from the nightmare. I also needed to confess to you for real and talk to you about some stuff that is really important." said Natsu.

He was shaking as Rain said,"You can do it Natsu.". He stood up and he said,"Will you go out with me Rain!?". He bowed as Rain looked at him. "I knew that I'm acting like an idiot but I don't care. I know you said that you loved someone. It's Kyle isn't it?" said Natsu. Rain flicked his forehead and she said,"Idiot. It was you.". "It was?" said Natsu. "Well, I thought it was obvious. I mean we have been together for five months now." said Rain. Natsu cheered with Rain smiling.

Kana stopped as she said,"Wait!". She looked around and Mike said,"So what's wrong?". The two were in the gym at the party as Kana said,"Natsu and Rain are gone!". "Now that you mention. Huh, I thought the man of honor would be here at his party." said Mike. "He didn't." said Kana. She fainted as Mike held her. "Wow. He can really make the ladies fall at their feet even if they're not here to see him." thought Mike.

Outside, Rain looked at Natsu who was sulking. "Are you okay?" said Rain. He looked happy as Natsu said,"This isn't a dream. You don't hate me!". Rain sat next to him as he said,"So Natsu, is there anything else you need to tell me?". "Yeah. I'm thinking about going with a Harem. I can't ignore the feelings that I have for others." said Natsu. "I figure that out. I'm Head Girl." said Rain. "Wow. You are so sure about this." said Natsu.

Rain said,"All I ask of you is that you stay by my side forever.". She leaned against him and Natsu said,"Sure. So aren't you going to ask who?"."I have an idea. Alice, Kana, and Kim are girls that you have a strong feeling for right?" said Rain. He nodded as Rain said,"Also Keiko, Lucia, and Sabrina along with Akiko, Isabel, and Kyria. Anyone else I missed?". "Uh. Natalia Lance." said Natsu. "You know who her siblings and how overprotective they are?" said Rain.

Natsu nodded and he said with a blush,"I'm willing to take that risk for her.". "So could you kiss me already?" said Rain. "Really?" said Natsu. "Of course. You aren't curious about my power staying and you have it now so could we?" said Rain. "Sure." said Natsu. The two were about to kiss and Natsu saw that Rain's face was red than red. The two kissed and it went on for thirty seconds. "Wow. You got better." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I guess we didn't switch bodies after all.". "You know that I control it?" said Natsu. "I know but I think everyone is worried if we don't show up." said Rain. "You're right but you just want to kiss me right?" said Natsu with a smirk. Rain blushed as she said,"Maybe a little you flirt.". The boy smiled and the two walked toward the gym holding hands. Sly floated above them and she said with a smile,"Nuts is happy and the Dragon Rage is gone. I hope.".

Next time,
With the memories restored, will life at Star Valley back to normal with Natsu as the Core Sorcerer now. This and more next time on Soul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment