Saturday, May 20, 2017

Soul Episode 126 Destiny or Love?


A/N: Yeah. I'm sorry for not posting Soul. I like to focus on one story at a time which in turn makes some stories get ignored. I'm determined to finish up Soul because I have a series in the workings staring Rain and Zane from Zero in a series as a pairing. Why you may be asking? Both Rain and Zane are my favorite two characters plus it is going to be based off some JRPGs. I have been playing those a lot lately so you know why posts have been so lacking. Lets begin. Get used to weird titles.

Narrator P.O.V.
In an empty room, Natsu and Kim were alone. "So you know someone who can take a sorcerer power from people?" said Natsu. "I don't know if you should trust her. I mean she hide this from you to begin with." said Visalth. "Is your gecko cautious over little old me?" said Kim. "I'm not a gecko woman! I'm a dragon!" yelled Visalth. "He isn't a fan of that word." said Natsu. "I figured that Nat Chan. Like Simon, he is known as a Sorcerer Mercenary." said Kim.

Natsu imagined that as Visalth said,"Focus partner.". "He looks cute when not paying attention. You know how you copy powers of a sorcerer if you kiss them right? Well, this one can STEAL or TAKE a witch power." said Kim. "Really?" said Natsu. "Yep. If a sorcerer gets kissed by him, you may lose your power thanks to him and well, he's a thief." said Kim leaning across the wall. "Makes senses to me." said Natsu. "He isn't comparing it to a video game isn't he?" said Kim.

Natsu said,"Anyway, it isn't rocket science. I just have to find the guy and complete the guest so I can level up.". "He was." said Kim as she sighed. "You know how big the student body is right? If I go right now while I'm still fired up, I will find him. Thanks Kim." said Natsu. He was about to walk off as Kim said,"Don't you want to know where he is without searching?". "Really?" said Natsu. "Yep. I am like a oracle or something." said Kim.

Natsu said,"Wait a minute. How do you know this guy?". "I asked him once to take away my power but this was before I met you." said Kim. "So where is he? If you tell me where he is, that would be the best!" said Natsu. "Let me think about it... No." said Kim. Natsu face faulted as he said,"Why?! I mean do you like hurting people?!". "Why should I give you the reward when you didn't do any work at all." said Kim. "Stop with this." said Visalth.

Kim said,"Oh. I got a better idea. How about you come with me on a ...". Natsu trapped her using his arms and he said,"Kim. You need to tell me. I need to find this guy soon rather than later.". Kim's face lit up like that as she said with a huge blush,"He's your age Natsu. Class 1-E. Mike Wise". "The same as Alice." whispered Natsu. "Huh?" said Kim. "Weird. Never heard of this guy before. See you Kim and stop by the cafe." said Natsu. He walked off as Kim said,"Such a tease.".

Later, Natsu had his hand on the wall of the building with him using Astral to find the class 1-E class agent. "So what's the plan?" said Visalth. "Find him, ask him to get rid of Alice's power, and enjoy the rest of the festival with Rain." said Natsu. "Simple plan. So can I ask you why you have been ignoring Lucia and Sabrina even though you love them?" said Visalth. Natsu sighed and he said,"I think it's been a LONG time since you've been in love.".

Astral went off as Natsu turned around to see Slytha sitting in the air next to them. "So did you enjoy the festival?" said Visalth. "I did Crimson Gecko. It was fun and I enjoyed the sweets." said Sly. "Of course you did." said Visalth. The dragon goddess smiled and Visalth yelped in pain. "Nice. So what do you think of my problem?" said Natsu. "It is a problem but I know that you will solve. You should also figure it out soon. I have to go talk with Crimson Gecko alone." said Sly. She was gone.

Later, Natsu stood in front of Class 1-E talking with Chisa. "Huh? Mike Wise? He is a member of this class but he's such a lazy jerk!" said Chisa. "Really?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I mean he never helps with this stuff and no teacher will tell him to help!" said Chisa. "So where is he anyway?" said Natsu. "He may be in the library. He may ignore you though." said Chisa. Natsu sighed and he thought,"Why is everyone with super powers so dam stubborn? Pot calling the kettle black.".

Natsu found himself in the library and he said,"Wow. I've been in this school for six months and this is the first time that I've been here I think.". He found a boy sitting there reading a light novel and the boy smiled. "Hey. You're name is Mike Wise right?" said Natsu. The boy ignored him as Natsu said with a groan,"I know that you can hear me right? So tell me your name or else?". The boy flipped through the book as Natsu said,"Time for plan B I guess.".

He burned the couch and the boy fell to the ground. "You should know that I'm a guy who has a fiery temper so talk now." said Natsu. The boy sighed and he pulled out a pair of earplugs. He had short honey blond hair and red eyes with him wearing the uniform. "Sigh. You're just a meathead no a dam savage." said the boy. "Excuse me?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I'm Mike so what the hell do you want? I'm busy reading about the love story of an orc and a goblin. It's hot." said Mike.

Natsu said,"You seriously don't know who I am?". "Oh I do. You are Natsu Xasius aka the guy who can do anything that he wants due to him being a pyro." said Mike. "Anyway, I need you take away my friend's sorcerer power for her." said Natsu. Mike was quiet as he said,"I'm sorry but can you say that again?". "Don't be an idiot. My friend Kim Rivera told me all about you." said Natsu with the boy fixing the couch.

Mike said as he sat down,"Kim? You can't trust her. She thinks that she's an adult but she's nothing more than a brat in my eyes.". "Dude. Filter." said Natsu. "Meh. That's work but I can't pull the wool over your eyes. Follow me pyro." said Mike. The two stood in the hallway and he said,"I tend to be rather blunt but here's the thing. You know me so I don't have to talk so about me.". "Really?" said Natsu as he thanked his mom for the good luck.

Mike said,"You ain't wrong about me. I can take a sorcerer power but here's the problem. I already have a power buddy.". "You do?" said Natsu. "I'll show you pyro but this blows." said Mike. The boy walked off as Natsu said,"And my friends says that I don't think when I talk.". "Hey you!" said Mike to a girl. "Huh?" said the girl. Mike kissed her with Natsu shocked. The girl turned her head as Natsu thought,"I thought that she should slapped him but she didn't?"

Mike flipped her skirt up as she screamed. She glared at Natsu with her saying,"Pervert!". Natsu then dodged a giant rocky fist and  the girl stormed off. "Do you understand my power pervie pyro? If I kiss a person, I'm invisible so you can call me the Invisible Man." said Mike. "Cool." said Natsu. "I bet you could use that huh? I love this power because I can steal things and go into the girls locker room without them knowing. If I kiss a new sorcerer, this power is gone." said Mike.

Natsu nodded as Mike said,"Which means I can't help you pyro. So buzz off because I have to finish up the love scene. It's hot.". He walked off as he was stopped by a fire wall. "Listen. I'm not here for show and tell. If you help me, I'll leave you to your sick obsession." said Natsu. "Quiet pyro. You're so annoying just like the angel princess. If you want the power, you got it." said Mike. "What the hell are you?" said Natsu. Mike kissed him.

Mike walked off and he said,"See you later pyro. You were fun but my stories await!". He then felt something touch his shoulder and it was Natsu's aura dragon hands. Natsu looked at him with Mike saying,"Dude. How the hell can you see me? Is it because you're a demi god?". "No but you can't escape from me now." said Natsu. "Oh. You're like me and Simon plus her. A Sorcerer Mercenary so I found you." said Mike as he held Natsu's chin.

The two sat in the library and Mike said,"So you're a living copy machine. I guessed that there were folks like me and Simon but well, you're different just like her. You're copy, I'm cut and paste, Simon is S and well, she is something else.". "Dude. Who the hell is she?" said Natsu. "You'll meet her soon enough but well, you tend to be quite the pest like the stone guardian." said Mike. "Dude. I think you need to read something else and learn to think before you speak." said Natsu.

Mike said,"Fine. You noticed that the Sorcerers are in two groups. We have the Core Seven and the Universe Manipulators. You know that all of the Sorcerers are students here right? Us four are very special since the powers can work on us and we can use them to our advantage. Think of us as the chosen one". "You're saying that me and you plus Simon and this girl are like the warriors of some fantasy game." said Natsu.

Mike said,"Bingo. I guess you're not an battle maniac. You know that I was looking for someone to help and well, I was blessed by the sun goddess.". "What?!! You can't be asking me for something? I came here looking for you!" said Natsu. "No shit Sherlock. I think a trade is in order. You'll hear me out right pyro." said Mike. Natsu sat down with him saying,"Fine. Talk.". "You know that I'm running for the next student council president alongside the player and the queen." said Mike.

Natsu said,"You mean Issac and Kana right?". "Correct. You need to find out which one of us is being picked. You may be thinking why don't I use my power. Finding our who is going to be the ruler of the school is harder than obsidian to find out plus if I kiss Aurora, I'm out." said Mike. "You're not wrong." said Natsu. "So you have a power right now, you will help me right? Do you want to help your friend? Deal or no Deal?" said Mike.

Natsu looked down and he said,"Fine. I'm in. So tell me, what happens to a sorcerer when you TAKE the power?". Mike looked confused as Natsu said,"I may be a fighter but I'm not a fan of hurting my friends. You're taking her power away from her using a kiss.". "This friend of yours? Is the Sorcerer happy right now?" said Mike. "Yeah I guess." said Natsu. "You have nothing to worry about. I'll call you pyro." said Mike.

Later, Alice said,"You found a way!". She hugged him and she said,"Thank you Natsu! You are the best guy I know!". "You know that I would help you because we're friends?" said Natsu. "We could be more than that. I mean you're..." said Alice. "I get it but could you get off me?" said Natsu. She got off as Natsu said,"Let me ask you. Are you enjoying school?". "Well yeah. I mean you and the others make every day fun and interesting. It beats an all girls school." said Alice.

Natsu said,"So you'll be alright after you can't see the future?". "Of course. I got my special pal aka you and well, I have my friends so yeah, this power is the only thing ruining my life." said Alice. "I guess we have no problems now." said Natsu. "So why are you asking?" said Alice. "It's complicated Alice." said Natsu. Astral went off as the two heard,"THERE YOU ARE!". Drew ,who was slightly brusied, stood there with Sonya as Drew said,"Sorry man.".

Sonya said,"Don't say sorry to that ass! He ditched us again to flirt with girls other than his girlfriend and he's a dick!". "Crap. I knew I should have placed a clone." said Natsu. "Come on! We're leaving now!" said Sonya. "Screw you! I'm doing shit!" said Natsu. He threw a fireball at her causing a minor explosion of fire. "Alice! I'll make your life better! Promise!" said Natsu. He flew off with Drew and Sonya going after him. 'That idiot." said Alice.

About an hour or so later, Natsu who was tied up sat there getting interrogated by Akane, Drew who was slightly burned, Rain who was reading, and Sonya who was almost tanned. "So you know why I threw you under the bus? Can I go now?" said Natsu. "You were doing something like that instead of cleaning up." said Akane. "In my defense, I didn't want to do this for the club but I was forced and I could burn you again." said Natsu.

Sonya said,"I still can't believe that you found someone like you and Simon is involved too?". "You're not mad that he kept this from us?" said Issac. "In my defense once again, I don't like you Sonya. I am doing this for ALICE got that? She's my friend and my dad taught me to always help out my pals no matter what could happen to me." said Natsu. "You're right. Alice is one of my good friends plus I think helping out your friends is a good thing." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Yeah. She gets it.". "You're right bro." said Drew. "Isn't it your fault that she was brought to our attention to begin with?" said Sonya. "Okay. We need to get the information from the president and we both know that she's very secretive ." said Akane looking at Issac who was relaxing. "That is my sister for you but there is a way to do it. We have the perfect interrogation method and she's a pal of ours." said Issac.

Later, Kana arrived with Blaine and she said,"No way in hell am I helping you!". She pointed at Issac and Natsu said,"So what about me?". "Maybe you Natsu but you are helping my competitor using my power. That is dumber than letting Drew cook inside of a fireworks factory." said Kana. "That does sounds like a Drew thing to me." said Blaine and Sonya. "So tell me why am I a player in your little plan plus..." said Kana.

The girl looked at Natsu with a blush as she said,"Being in love with you is the worse.". Issac put his hand on her shoulder and he said,"Being in love with Natsu is awesome. He's so attentive.". "Didn't he throw you into the river twice?" said Akane. "Plus you don't know what it is like to be in love for real. If you make me do it, I'll hurt you Natsu. Why should I care?" said Kana. "Well, I got a couple of reasons aka learning where you are in this world." said a voice.

Mike leaned against a locker in the room as he was reading a new novel. "Mike?! When did you get here?" said Kana. "Ten minutes ago. Pyro invited me." said Mike. "Yeah. I mean it says time plus I wanted something to eat/drink." said Natsu. "Then tell me about him!" yelled Kana. "You know that I was shocked that you're a sorcerer. Let me guess, you used your power on some poor helpless sap to get yourself noticed by your seniors." said Mike,

Kana smiled as she said,"You aren't so bad yourself. You got yourself special treatment from your highness.". "Well, I'm hot and you're hot. It was obvious plus if you don't help me, I'll steal you away from the Pyro." said Mike. He was about to kiss her as Blaine said,"Don't try it or else, you're getting hurt!". "Calm down." said Drew. "No!" said Blaine. "Ha. I guess I ruffled your feathers." said Mike with a smirk.

Kana said,"You two may have a point. I'm interested in what your sister thinks of me.". "Yeah but I'm her favorite." said Issac. "Okay. We may be rivals but we're going to team up once." said Kana. "It is time to obtain a president!" said Natsu. He opened the door to her office and he said,"Hey Visalth. Is she in here?". "Maybe but Astral is acting up." said Visalth. "We should learn how to fix it." said the boy. "You're right." said Visalth.

Natsu looked around the room and he said,"Where is she? I thought she would be here. I guess Issac was wrong about his sister.". Astral went off as Natsu turned around. "Oh. It's you." said Natsu. Back in the clubroom, Blaine was pissed off. "Dude has a bad case of the jelly." said Sonya. "Hey Kana. I got a question." said Issac. "Answer or die by him." said Kana pointed to Blaine. "So why haven't you tried this on your own?" said Issac.

Mike said,"Bro has a point. You would have been student council pres a long time ago.". "I guess we know who is the brains of the duo." said Drew. He was blasted into the wall by ice as Kana said,"I did before I met Natsu. I was stopped by her.". Kana was remembering what happened and she was going to Aurora's office. "Ms. Moore. I noticed that your group is growing bigger by the day but don't you think of including Aurora." said a voice.

She turned around to see Heather standing there and she said,"If you do, I'll get involved.". Back with Natsu, Heather stood there locking the door behind her. "You're the duchess right? I heard about you from Simon." said Natsu. "It seems like the infamous Natsu knows me so what do you need from the president?" said Heather. She pushed him to the couch and she said,"She is enjoying the festival so just wait until she's return.". "Um sure." said Natsu.

The girl was making tea as Natsu thought to Visalth,"Hey partner. Is it weird that Heather showed up when I was here to look for Aurora?". "It is strange. Heather along with Vera are a strange two. I did some research on them when I took over your body. They are a mystery." said Visalth. Natsu turned to see Aurora standing there with her saying,"Man, they really pulled out the stops this year for sure!".

Natsu looked at her as she said,"I've had too much fun this year! It sucks that this is my last year but you get to see it for two more years. So what's up?". "Okay then. I need to talk with you alone." said Natsu. "Go on then." said Aurora. "What?! You know that I mean just me and you!" said Natsu. "You don't have to worry about Heather. She is good at keeping dirty little secrets. This talk is between me and you Immortal Soul." said Aurora.

Aurora smirked as she said,"Or is this something involving her? I feel bad for Rain.". "Fine. She can stay." said Natsu. "Okay Visalth. We're screwed but better keep going." thought Natsu. "Okay. I see a ufo with a dinosaur and a pop star to the right." said Natsu. "Really?!" said Aurora. She turned and the boy activated his Solar Form. He jumped into the air and he said,"You're mine now!". Astral went off as Heather's food went right through him.

She landed on the ground and she said,"Oh right. You're literally fire thanks to your mom.". Natsu's body went back to normal as he landed on the ground out cold. "Oh. Brilliant move putting sleeping powder on him earlier. It's a way to stop a god like Natsu." said Aurora. "What do you want me to do with him president?" said Heather. "You should pick what happens to him but be fore warned, he's a pain in the but according to my brother." said Aurora. "Understood." said Heather.

Natsu woke up and he said,"Where am I?". He then looked around and he saw that he was in a closet with him saying,"Well, I was expecting this.". "Oh you're finally awake." said a voice. Heather stood there as she said,"You're quite the sleeper Natsu. I mean trying to put our deal madam president under a spell is a bad move.". "Why did you tie me up?" said Natsu as he lit up a little flame with his right pinky.

Heather sat down on a chair as she sipped her tea. "I'll tell you if you answer my question. Tell me why you want to get in more trouble? I mean you're wanted by the whole planet." said Heather. "Are you interrogating me?" said Natsu. "No! But tell me and I'll let you go." said Heather. "I'm not a tattle tale." said Natsu. "Well, you have only one choice and you picked it." said Heather as she jumped up and walked to him. "Okay. This is weird." thought Natsu as the fire burned the rope faster.

It was about to break but Heather cut his left hand free. "Huh?" said Natsu. She held his left third finger as she broke it. "Oh. You have metal bones. I guess that it didn't hurt that much even with my enhancements." said Heather. "Okay. You're a weird girl." said Natsu. "It's your fault. Your mouth is shut so I'm going to open it with force." said Heather with a smile. "Okay. You're a sadist for sure to say the least." said Natsu.

She held his hand and she said,"If you don't tell me, you're going to lose fingers.". She broke his hand and Natsu thought,"Thank you mom for my metal bones!". "Time for some tools now since you're so stubborn!" said Heather. "Please don't." said Natsu. She walked away as Natsu thought,"Time to use plan B.". He grabbed her using his aura and she was turned around. Natsu kissed her and he dropped her to the ground.

Her face had a blush on it as Natsu thought,"Wow. Your power is amazing Kana.". "So can you let me down now?" said Natsu. She nodded as she cut him free. "So can you let me go and we can forget all about this?" said Natsu. "Sorry but if I do that, you'll go back to her." said Heather. "Her?" said Natsu as a question mark went over his head. "Don't do that cutie. You're mine." said Heather. She held him in her arms as she said,"You're so strong.".

Natsu said,"You're crazy?! I have to find Aurora!". "Aurora? You mean the president. She is so lame but you have me making mad by seeing other girls." said Heather. She hugged him tight as Natsu said with a painful smile,"You trying to break my back?!". "If I can be with you Nat Chan, I'll do anything to keep you with me!" said Heather. "Okay. She's a Yandere!" thought Natsu. Heather was knocked out as Sly appeared with a smile. "Thank you." said Natsu.

In a few minutes, Heather was back to normal. "So I was under Kana's power? Wow. That was a rush but wow, you're strong." said Heather. Sly hid on his shoulder and Heather held his left hand as she said,"Time for round...". "Don't mess with me. I'm not in the mood to be your puppet. I'm here to help a girl who I love! She wants to have a normal life and your powers are ruining it! I'm not going to let her down because I'm an Xasius and we never give up!" said Natsu.

Heather looked at him and she cut her down. "Wow. You're something else. I shall be your partner in this affair." said Heather. "You what? Why?" said Natsu. "I was once a witch in pain but thanks to my master Vera and the president, I'm free of being the invisible woman." said Heather. She told Natsu to follow him and he did. "I'll hurt anyone who hurts my pal." said Sly as she hid on him as a little snake and Natsu said,"Thanks Sly.".

The boy sat on the couch across from Aurora who was enjoying some tea. Heather was behind Natsu just in case. "So Heather told me about your reason and I find it adorable because of this, I'm going to tell you who is my successor." said Aurora. "Really?" said Natsu. "You do know that telling you ruins the surprises. I mean you can't keep secrets anymore thanks to social media." said Aurora. "So how is she related to Issac again?" thought Natsu.

Aurora said,"The next president is unknown because I can't decided.". "Huh? I thought you would picked Karen. I mean she's your secretary." said Natsu. "Well, she is a second year and she is focused on her career next year. I was going to pick Mike but he pulled this and well, we're back to square one between my little bro, Kana, and Mikey." said Aurora. "Just pick someone. I would say pick Issac but well, you shouldn't in my opinion. Just give me an answer and I can leave." said Natsu.

Heather said,"You see madam?". "Yep. Everyone is getting more curious. I think we should have a game to decided who should run the school." said Aurora. "A game? You can't be serious? That is the dumbest thing." said Natsu. "It isn't any game like tic tac toe or connect four. It makes me see who is worthy of running the school but you know that I'm not the head cheese. It's her boss." said Aurora who pointed to Heather.

Aurora said,"You know about the Core Seven, Goddess, and the Universe Manipulators?'. "Yeah. I mean I did my research in the Yggdrasil Building a couple of weeks ago. The Core Seven include Rain, Kana, Jane, Alice, Kim, and Mike?" said Natsu. "You impressed more and more Natsu." said Heather. "In the core seven, boys don't count." said Aurora. "Okay. I'll replace Mike with Aurora. I guess she doesn't count now right?" said Natsu.

Aurora said,"Correct. You have one left.". "Wait. If Kana, Issac, and Mike find this seven witch, they win." said Natsu. "Yes. You're smarter than I thought." said Aurora. "Thanks? I guess we're done here now." said Natsu. "Correct. I'm a genius aren't I?" said Aurora. "You are madam." said Heather. The two were talking as Natsu coughed. They looked at him as Natsu said,"So why aren't you with Vera Heather? I mean you two are like always together according to my seniors.".

Heather said,"That was the effect of Kana's power. I don't have feelings for you.". "Neither do I. So can I get my answer?" said Natsu. "We were good friends in our first and second year. We have a past that I hope you find out." said Aurora. "I see." said Natsu. "Oh and if you're going back, tell Issac that he isn't getting dinner for being a part of this." said Aurora. "Will do." said Natsu. The two were gone as Heather thought,"Natsu.".

Later again. "So that's the job? Find the last sorcerer and become president? Seems like the perfect reward to me." said Mike. "Simple and clean. Love it." said Issac. "It's good time Blaine." said Kana as she walked out with Blaine. "Okay team. Lets go back us a sorcerer. So..." said Issac. "Why?" said Natsu as he sat next to Rain who was feeding him. "Yeah. I have to agree with idiot here." said Sonya as Natsu lit her chair on fire. Sonya ran around as Issac said,"We're friends right Natsu?!".

Natsu said,"We are but my dad also told me that helping a lady is more important than a pervert.". "I need you because you're like my Sorcerer Finding Good Luck Charm." said Issac. "Ignoring you now but here's the thing. I held up my end. You're up Mike." said Natsu. Mike looked at him and he said,"I can't.". "Why?" said Natsu. "You expect me to give up this class for another class? I mean I took my senior's power and take Alice's power. Pretty shit odds just like the Fire King's Gamble." said Mike.

Drew said,"I'm lost.". "You're an idiot. If I take her power, we have another Alice making this game pointless." said Mike. "Oh." said Drew. "I don't go against my word but once I find her, you will free Alice from her curse. I messed up badly like the frost queen in Fantasy Festival 12. If I sat there, the school would be my kingdom." said Mike. "Could you stop making nerd references? I mean what is the big deal about being president?" said Sonya.

Akane said,"Isn't it obvious? I mean the president is one of a few who can do whatever they wanted and not cause an international scene.". "You destroy one government and suddenly you're the bad guy plus I killed several people." said Natsu. "How are you not in jail?" said Sonya. "I would be president for fun." said Issac as Natsu used his shadow to make Sonya go to sleep for a while. "You would need a secretary? A president is nothing without the secretary according to Karen." said Rain.

Mike said,"Yeah. The job is really hard but without a perfect partner, you're screwed harder than the Ape General in Fantasy Festival 18.". "You're right. When I become president, my secretary is your man Rainy." said Issac. "No way in hell am I doing your work?" said Natsu. "Because you would look good in a butler suit." said Issac. Issac was thrown out the window by Natsu and Akane said,"I think you have an anger problem.". "No really?" said Drew. Mike just watched.

Natsu was sitting with Alice as he said,"Yeah. I failed you Alice and I'm sorry.". "You did fine. I am sure that you will do it but why aren't you wearing a shirt and you're covered in bandages just like a mummy." said Alice. "Um reasons." said Natsu. "Did you get hurt because of me?" said Alice. She got closer to him as Natsu thought,"Wow. She puts Lucia to shame.". "Well, my friends are waiting for me." said Alice. "Yeah." said Natsu. "Thanks for the info honey." said Alice.

She kissed him as Natsu said,"If you kiss me,...". She kissed him again as she said,"Have fun with the visions sweetie!". "You got to be....." said Natsu. He had the vision and it was him talking to Alice. "I knew you would do it honey!" said Alice. She wrapped herself around Natsu as he said,"I would do anything for you Alice. We're together now after all.". "Yep. I can see nothing beside my idiot of a boyfriend." said Alice. "Hey." said Natsu. Alice giggled at him.

She then turned around and Mike stood there. "Thanks for that my good pal Mikey and bring me and Natsu together.". "I can't not resist helping my pal Natsu. I'm the president so helping you two out is nothing." said Mike. "You're acting like a real royal guy now Mike." said Natsu. "Thanks." said Mike as Alice kissed Natsu. Back in the real world, Natsu looked at Alice with him saying,"Well, I saw you without your power.".

Alice jumped up and down and she said,"Yes! THANK YOU GOD!!!!". "Easy." said Natsu. "Going to ignore the part about us being together for now." thought Natsu. "Good job for Mike. I think Kana would do a good job but Issac..." said Natsu. "Aren't you two pals? Anyway, I think you..." said the girl. "Hold on. The first vision is still going." said Natsu. "Okay. Someone is coming up to us and what the fuck?!" said Natsu.

Alice was confused as Natsu said,"What the hell?!". "Is something wrong?" said Alice. "Nothing but I need to go! Sorry! Enjoy the festival!" said Natsu. He ran off as Alice said,"Okay. Something just happened.". Natsu ran into his personal office and Sly said,"What's up?". She was enjoying some ice cream and Natsu said,"We have to find the last sorcerer Sly.". "Why?" said Sly. "Because. I won't let it happen because I need to change Destiny for my love life." said Natsu. "Okay." said Sly.

Next time,
What did Natsu see? Did it involve Rain, Lucia, Alice, or a woman that he loves? Who is the girl that Mike was talking about? Where is Simon? And what makes the sky blue?! This and more next time on Soul! The last question is more of a stupid answer.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Mike Wise. 15 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Honey Blond. Red. 5 foot 8. A. Aquarius. January 27. Reading, fantasy, light novels, friends, and teasing. Loneliness and science fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment