Monday, May 22, 2017

Soul Episode 127 The Secret behind the Passionate Student Council Rep


A/N: Okay. You can tell when I'm on a roll because I'm thinking about the ending to Soul which sounds awesome and totally pretty cool. I'm not starting the Rain and Zane series maybe until I get to Season 3 of Zero which is planned to start after Episode 42 meaning Episode 43. We're fourteen episodes away and Soul needs to be past a certain point so expect it before Fairy Tail finishes in ten more chapters with more bullshit away.

Yeah, I'm hoping SOMEONE dying a respectful death but well, I won't get it. It sucks but what are you going to do? It's not like I'm planning to do a spinoff involving Fairy Tail and Zane or anything like that in the future. Lets begin. Oh this, last episode, and 125 are on the same day. What a long day am I right? Some day is intense but then we have a boring day. It's how life works but well, I ain't a deep guy.

Narrator P.O.V.
In the Unknown Club room, Natsu was talking to Akane, Drew, Issac, Rain, and Sonya with Sly ,in her snake form, resting on his head. "Okay. We need to find the final sorcerer and confirm the identity of the rest of the Sorcerers in the Universe Manipulators. Akane, Rain, and Sonya, find any students who are popular for good reasons while Drew and Issac, you go find the bad ones. I'm going to talk with Kim and find out if she knows anything.".

He was about to leave as Issac said,"Hey. What's going on?". He turned around with the five looking at him with Natsu said,"Seriously? You're smart right man? If they are popular for either bad or good reasons, they have a good chance of being a sorcerer. By us doing this, we can protect the sorcerers from people who could use them.". "I think he's talking about you wanted Issac to be president. That makes no sense." said Akane.

Issac said,"You are so weird sometimes man. I mean you are like a girl trying to tell a guy that she likes him by hating him.". "Well,  I had a moment of clarity. We're classmates so I decided to help you out." said Natsu. "Not at all Nat Chan. We are doing this for you." whispered Sly. "Oh really? I'm shocked." said Issac. He was next to Natsu with Issac saying,"I guess having you as my secretary is a good idea.". "I'm not doing that for you!" said Natsu.

Issac said,"You know that you can leave Rain for me.". "Just do it. Go." said Natsu. He slammed the door as he reopened it. "One more thing." said Natsu. He looked at Rain as he said,"We need to talk alone on the roof later.". He was gone as Rain said,"Okay Natsu.". "What's he doing you guys? He's so annoying." said Sonya. "Maybe he's been taken over by aliens." said Drew. "I'm confused about something. What is up with the Sorcerers and their connection to Natsu?" said Rain.

The two looked at her as Sonya said,"You're right.". "If you think about it, Natsu has made contact with them." said Rain. "She's right!" said Drew. "I guess your cooking has burned your brain." said Akane. "The Core Seven. Why does so many things involve the number seven?" said Rain. Natsu was on the roof as he thought,"Okay. We got nothing so far and Kim was shocked to learn about there being a seven sorcerer and idea of the Core Seven. I can't let that vision come true for them.".

Astral went off as he heard,"Natsu?". He turned around to see Rain and she said,"Are you okay? You seem stranger than normal.". "I'm fine." said Natsu. "So what do you want to talk about? I mean you sound serious." said Rain. "I..." said Natsu. Rain got closer to him as she said,"Do you need to switch bodies for a prank against Issac or Sonya?". "No! I need to know something." said Natsu. He took a deep breath and he said,"Do you love me?".

Rain looked at him as he said,"I know that Lucia and Sabrina love me for some reason. Talking with Sly and Visalth makes you think so do you love me?". "Natsu. You made my life better and everyone in the school would agree with me. You should leave your past behind and live in the present. Oh, all of us in Class C are going to see the fireworks display from the classroom. I'll see you there right? I mean we did win the vacation trip." said Rain.

She was gone as Natsu said,"Yeah. I'll be there.". He rested on the railing and he said,"What the hell am I doing? I wasn't scared about killing, destroy lives, or stop World Wars but this is scaring the shit out of me. Issac, come out.". "Man, you're no fun." said a voice. Issac was above him with him saying with a smile,"You're acting loco man.". He jumped down as Natsu said,"Why were you watching our private conversation?".

Issac said,"So what are you going to tell Rain? I mean the love question is so out of a bad romance manga.". "Fine. We'll talk in the park in front of Meadows Elementary. If you try and talk to me before then, I'll answer something else." said Natsu. He was gone in a burst of flame and Issac said to himself,"Okay. Something is up.". He walked over to the classroom for the fireworks display and he looked at Natsu who was acting.

Later, Natsu was sitting on a swing with Issac well swinging on his. "So if the president makes you the secretary, you can't refuse right?" said Natsu. "Nope. If you do, you're out of here even if you are the best student in the school. I mean ,who in their right mind, would turn that job down?" said Issac as he saw Natsu looking down. "You're right." said Natsu. "So why don't you want to be my dang secretary? I mean it's the best job plus I'll make it worth it." said Issac.

Natsu said with slight anger,"That is the bottom of my priorities right now!". "So what's up man? You are acting weird." said Issac. "You don't want to know. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma." said Natsu with a small smile. "Hey Natsu. Did you see our future?" said Issac. Natsu was shocked as he said,"No.". "You did. I mean you went to go see Alice and you were normal but after your meeting, you're acting weird." said Issac.

Natsu was silent as Issac said,"If you don't. I'll tell Sonya that you love...". "No don't. Mike becomes president." said Natsu. Issac slammed his feet into the ground with him saying,"I don't care. Why are you acting weird? You're my friend and well, this mystery is getting interesting so spill.". "Okay. I'm going to regret this but Rain gets picked as Mike's secretary." said Natsu. "Really? I guess that does sound smart." said Issac. "Yeah." said Natsu.

Issac said,"So? I mean it isn't the end of the world. Destiny is strange like that. I mean Rain may take the position for you or the club. It seems like a good thing to me.". "I don't care about destiny." said Natsu. "Then what the hell? The club will be down a member but she is ...." said Issac. "NO! SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME TALK YOU PERVERT!" yelled Natsu as flames gathered in both of his hands.

Back to the vision. "Sorry about that Rainy. You came to get me." said Mike. "We need to get back to the meeting." said Rain. "Sure Rainy." said Mike. "Yes sir." said Rain. The two walked off and Alice said,"So Natsu, I was thinking about....". "Hey Rain!" said Natsu. She ignored him as Natsu yelled her name. She turned around and she had a worried look on her face. Back in reality with Issac and Natsu with the later's hands having a small flame in the palm.

Natsu said,"I couldn't believe at first but I went into my office and well, I couldn't ignore it. I decided to find the final sorcerer for you because.". "Wait a minute." said Issac. "Issac. I may be an assassin who has killed several people but I'm in love with ten girls and I would do anything and I mean it to protect them from being sad." said Natsu. "Wait! You can't be serious?!" yelled Issac. "You should calm down man. It isn't that big of a detail." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Well, I'm shocked that you're not in love with me after all, I'm the one that you've kissed the most.". "You forced them on me." said Natsu. Issac jumped off the swing and he said,"Well, we have a good reason to mess with destiny so hard.". "Huh?" said Natsu. "Natsu. You know that I have secrets too but since you aired your dirty laundry, I should air mine. I have something big but well, it could be small to yours." said Issac.

Natsu said,"You're hiding something? What's going on?". Issac walked over to the playground whirl and he said,"I've an older sister as you know but here's the thing, I have another older sister. She is the older twin of Aurora by a good ten minutes. She totally does knows about both the Goddess, the Sorcerers, and if they were still around the Seven Deadly Sins.". "What?!  That's impossible! I have read through the school database and you only have Aurora! What's going on?!" yelled Natsu.

Issac said,"Does that matter right now?".. "It matters man!" said Natsu. "Look. You trust me with your visions so trust me. You're the man for the job." said Issac. "Okay then?" said Natsu. "Follow me then." said Issac. He walked away as Natsu said,"Where are we going?". "My place. You want to save Rain? My sister will help." said Issac. "You can't be serious? Why me?" said Natsu. "You're a coward. You need to save your girl or girls so lets go change destiny." said Issac.

Natsu said to Visalth,"Okay. Are you ready?". "Yes. Why are you hiding the second vision? You and I both know that Rain turning out to be Mike's secretary was part of your first vision." said Visalth. "I know but I'm not telling anyone until I feel like it was worth it." said Natsu. "Okay but we should catch up with Issac." said Visalth. Natsu walked after his friend with Visalth worried about his partner.

The two stood outside of Issac's house with him saying,"Seriously? Your house is amazing.". "Thanks man. Your house is better though," said Issac. Issac opened the gate and he said,"My dad got it from some realtor over seas or something.". "Wow. I guess you being a prince wasn't just a rumor after all to say the least." said Natsu. "Get in your but here." said Issac. The demi god followed Issac inside and he whistled.

Natsu said,"So why did you hide her from us and why hasn't Aurora mention her?". "Well, she is the black sheep of the family because for a year now, she hasn't left the house." said Issac while he was going up the stairs. Natsu followed him up the stairs as Natsu said,"Wow. You two are so goodie two shoes but she isn't. Why did you tell me all this and bring me here?". "You have a problem and she is going to help plus." said Issac.

He turned around and he said,"We don't get along.". "What? You can't talk to her. Does she talk with Aurora?" said Natsu. "No. You wouldn't understand. I mean beside Reva, you have younger siblings who are godly compared to mine. You know what. I just show you it." said Issac. He knocked on the door with him saying,"Hey Natalia. I brought a guy here to see you. His name is Natsu Xasius and he is my classmate from school.". "Okay. This is pretty lame." thought Natsu.

Issac said,"He is in the Unknown Club with...". Something sliced his right cheek and Natsu turned around to see that it was a sword. "I told you." said Issac. "You know that you're bleeding and why are you acting like this is normal?! She threw a dam sword at you!" said Natsu. "You're dumb and smart but well, you're up and I wish good luck!" said Issac. Natsu was thrown into the room and he said,"Issac! Get back here and open the door!".

Astral went off as he dodged a sword storm with it going through the wooden door. He counted that if he got hit from them, it would hurt. "Shut up." said a girl's voice. Natsu turned around to see Aurora but she looked more attractive than her sister. Her room was a complete mess with her wearing a large white dress skirt and no pants showing off her legs. "If you are his pal, get out. You make me mad." said Natalia.

Visalth said,"Partner. This girl is weird but for some reason, your heart is beating. Are you in love?". Natsu stood there with him saying to the dragon,"Visalth. She has the answers that I need and if I give up, I will break my promise to Alice and make Rain sad.". "I'm not leaving. You need to help me with something. What do you know about the secrets of Star Valley High?" said Natsu. Both of his cheeks were cut by ninja stars with him ignoring the pain.

Natalia said,"You're deaf aren't you? Get out.". "No! You're my only hope! I'm not leaving until I get what I want!" yelled Natsu. A giant battle ax sliced Natsu's left shoulder with her saying,"You're so dam stupid. I tried to be nice but you need to get out now.". Several weapons appeared around her and they all looked sharp. "NO! I don't know why you stopped going but I have my reason to go! All of my friends and I will help them no matter so bring it on!" yelled Natsu.

The weapons then landed on the ground as Natalia said,"You're not leaving are you? You won't get the answer through force however. You're the first person that he brought over.". "Huh?" said Natsu with a confused look. "Natsu is your name right? Thanks for being Issac's friend." said Natalia with a soft smile. Natsu opened and closed the door with him leaning against the door with him falling to the ground.

Natsu thought,"This is going to be a pain in my ass. She is more stubborn than I am which is saying a lot. She doesn't hate Issac like he told me but Aurora, I'm not sure. This family is weird.". He looked around and he found a picture. He held up and he saw Issac in the center of both of his sisters with them both smiling. "Okay. When was this taking?" said Natsu. He held the picture and he said,"This was before I escaped his lab. What's going on?".

He later found Issac enjoying some pasta looking relaxed and out of his uniform with him slightly wet from the shower. "Hey man. I made us some good food. You hungry?" said Issac. "Let me get this straight. You took a shower, make dinner, and start relaxing while I was with your sister? Your family is weird." said Natsu. "Pot calling the kettle black." said Issac. "You're right but I just can't believe you." said Natsu. "So what did you learn?" said Issac.

Natsu said,"Nothing.". "Sorry but I guessed that." said Issac. "Tell me. Why didn't you tell me that your sisters were closer than me and my siblings? I did some research and from what I can tell, you and Natalia were close so what happened?" said Natsu. "Well, you're not wrong." said Issac. "What happened?" said Natsu. "It just happened. Destiny is a cruel mistress." said Issac. "No. There must be a reason. She doesn't leave the house and it didn't start until Aurora's swearing in." said Natsu.

Issac was quiet with Natsu said,"Issac. You can trust me so talk or else, I'm going to find my answers by myself.". The two were quiet with Issac saying,"Fine. Natalia loved school just like we do and the three of us were close thanks to our parents being out of the country a lot thanks to work, One day, I remember it fondly because it was the day that the seven Sorcerer fucked us over. I wanted revenge on her.". "Are you going to kill her?" said Natsu.  "No. My story begins one year ago." said Issac.

Flashback. Issac opened the door to the kitchen/living room and he said,"Morning.". He saw Aurora and Natalia sleeping at the kitchen table with them sleeping in crazy positions with the younger bro sleeping. "Okay. I should be used to this but what the hell?" said Issac. He whistle with the two girls walking up. Issac walked toward the kitchen as Aurora said,"What time is it?". "It isn't morning right Issac?" said Natalia.

Issac said as he was holding a carton of juice,"You two were looking at that weird stuff about goddess and sorcerers from your club thing weren't you?". "Yeah! I mean we're this close to finding the final sorcerer of the Core Seven. Today is the day." said Natalia holding a book filled with notes. "You did have help sister while I was working on my campaign." said Aurora as she stretched. "That's some cool stuff there sisters." said Issac.

He sat down moving down with Aurora saying,"Beside me and you, our club is looking really small even with the rest of the members. It took you almost two years to find any info about the Core Seven Sorcerers, Goddess, and Universe Manipulators.". "She's right." said Issac. "You're going to be at our school soon enough! I mean you're going to enjoy school life for once Mister Player." said Natalia as she punched his side

She stood up and she said,"Time for school!". She rushed off as Issac and Natalia said,"Clothes right now!". "I knew I forget something before I left!" said Natalia. The two siblings sighed at their sister's airhead nature as Issac said,"Hey Natalia. Once you find all of this, you'll share me your stories about this right?". "Yep! It's going to be great! Believe me!" said Natalia. She ran off with Aurora going after his sister.

Back in the present. "And that's it. She stopped talking to me and Aurora about pretty much anything related to the secrets of Star Valley. She stopped going to school as well." said Issac. "So you think that this final Sorcerer was the one to destroy your precious family life?" said Natsu. "Yes. She may think that she's doing this to keep me and Aurora safe but she's just hurting us." said Issac. "When you learn about the quest for the final Sorcerer..." said Natsu.

Issac clenched his fists as he said,"Yeah but that's why I'm the one who can save my sister even if she hates me!". The two were silent as Natsu poked his food. "You know that I was wrong about you? It's an eye opener." said Natsu. Issac looked at him with him saying,"What are you saying?". "You don't see what I'm talking about. You're the younger bro to the student council pres, a member of Class 1-C and a powerful Soul, and well other shit. To most, you're mister perfect." said Natsu.

Natsu said,"You're doing all of this just to save your sister which is admirable but you're in love with her aren't you?". "Huh?!" said Issac. "She may be hotter than a sun but she may not know about your little scheme. Does Aurora know about this too?! You're doing this out of love but your family isn't winning any prize on a good family." said Natsu. "You bastard!" said Issac who was about to attack him with Natsu saying, "You're a good man Issac Lance.".

Issac calmed down as Natsu ate. "You're doing this for Rain and the other girls aren't you?" said Issac as he sat back down. "Yeah." said Natsu. "You're honest man but why are you eating my food?" said Issac. "I'm hungry." said Natsu. Natsu later stood outside of his house as he said,"Well, thanks for the food.". "It's all good." said Issac. "I have questions for you. Why did you hide Natalia from us and why isn't she in the records?" said Natsu.

Issac was quiet as Natsu said,"We've been classmates for over six months now and well, the fact that Natalia isn't the records strange as hell.". Issac took a deep breath and he went inside. "Issac." said Natsu. "I didn't trust you." said Issac. "Why?" said Natsu. "You know that this Sorcerer is so much different from the others. I mean I know what Natalia told me. I knew that you could be under her control so being friends wasn't the best move." said Issac.

Natsu said,"Wow. Paranoid much?". "Can you blame me? You could use their powers and you joined the club without any question. That doesn't make any sense to me but now, I know that you're just a loyal guy. You'll do anything for your friends, family, and loved ones. I think being classmates made me trust you way more than I did before. You're a pal that I won't be forgetting." said Issac. "You're not so bad yourself." said Natsu.

Issac slammed the door and he said,"Night man". "Yeah." said Natsu. He walked home and Visalth said,"So what is the plan now partner? We have two days before we have to go back to school for the second semester finals in a week or two.". "I think we need to do some research on the final Sorcerer, the rest of the Universe Manipulators, and the Goddess to help out Issac out. Dragon Hero Armor!" said Natsu. In his armor, he boosted away from the area.

Two days later. "Explain yourself!" said a voice. Natsu was leaning against the wall as Drew and Sonya looked at him. "What are you talking about?" said Natsu. "You're acting like a dick which is normal but you're a real dick!" said Sonya. "You need to get a better vocabulary Sonya." said Natsu as he yawned. "You threw under the bus so where did you and Issac go for the past two days?!" said Drew.

Issac looked at Natsu with the demigod saying,"I was sleeping in my room in the Underworld. I need two days worthy of sleep.". "Yeah and I was out with a girl." said Issac. "You two are lying. If you keep me in the dark, I'll break up with you." said Rain. Natsu looked at Issac with him nodding and Natsu said,"Fine. I had a vision thanks to Alice and well, Mike is president.". "Really? He would be a good president." said Akane. "That blows." said Sonya.

The boys sighed as Sonya noticed this. "But you two are still hiding something." said Sonya as she got closer to him. "Get back." said Natsu. "Then tell us then! You're hiding something good and we're friends so tell us." said Sonya. "I told you the truth right Issac?" said Natsu. "Bingo." said Issac. "You guys are still lying." said Akane. "Sigh." said the two. "Did you two go all the way? I can't believe it but wow!" said Sonya with a blush. "Get your mind out of the gutter." said Natsu.

Sonya said,"Talk or we're going to hound your ass.". Natsu looked at the four who were glaring at him and Issac with Visalth saying,"We can't say the reason partner. I refuse but your girlfriend's glare is painful.". "You're right but..." said Natsu. "Well, I was telling Natsu the truth because I have a dirty little secret." said Issac. "What?" said Natsu. "I picked Natsu." said Issac. 'You were hiding something." said Drew and Sonya. "Something's up." said Akane.

Natsu said,"Wait Issac.". "It's fine bro." said Issac. "Wait..." said Natsu. He got up from his chair and he said,"I have two older sisters and she's currently at the house.". "You're a good pal." thought Natsu as he smiled from this. "Wow. You're the best compared to Natsu." said Sonya. "You're a knight man." said Drew. "I hate the both of you." said Natsu. "Natsu." said a voice. He turned to see Rain with her saying,"You're still hiding something aren't you?". "What?! No!" said Natsu.

Rain said,"I'm not like Drew and Sonya. Pestering isn't my thing but tell me when you came, you are my boyfriend and the person who changed all of our lives.". "Right. Time to get back to work." said Natsu. Drew then placed a paper on the table with him saying,"We made a list of the students who are good or bad.". "You're welcoming your highness." said Sonya. "There's a lot of names." said Akane with Drew thinking of a bad comment.

Issac said,"There may be a lot but we got nothing else.". "Your sister is a dead end because she still hates me and you so we have a lot of work." said Natsu. "Actually, I have an idea." said Rain. She held the list with her saying,"We have allies and thanks to us having connections to the Student Council and Executive Committee, I think this is simple.". "Ah. That makes sense!" said Drew. "I guess we have a lot to work to do." said Natsu. "Yeah." said Akane.

Issac said,"Okay. This one is special due to her us having no idea on what her power is so be ready for a fight.". "Okay. It's time to go on a Sorcerer Hunt! Charge!" said Natsu. "Yeah! Lets go make some noise!" said Issac. The two were about to go with Sonya saying,"Stop!". They turned around and Rain said,"Didn't you warn us about being careful Issac?". "So we girls should do the sorcerer hunting." said Sonya. "Really?" said Natsu.

Akane said,"Use your brain Natsu. What girl would reveal her secrets to a couple of a random guys even though you two are well known.". "Well Issac is for good but Natsu is the opposite. If she is a sorcerer, she'll be quiet!" said Sonya. "What about a guy ladies?" said Drew. "Then they are good but a girl is different." said Akane. "I can turn into one." said Natsu. "No! We'll handle it and you guys stay here and guard the base." said Sonya.

Issac said,"Before you and Natsu start a fight Sonya, the sorcerers are good at keeping secrets like nothing else. I also don't trust you Sonya because Akane and Rain have more combat experience than you.". "Well, screw you." said Sonya. "I got the idea! Lets go boy and girl pairs." said Drew. "Wow. I can't believe that you came up with it." said Natsu. "That sounds smart Drew." said Sonya. "And we can get more done in groups of three." said Issac. "Thanks." said Drew.

Natsu sighed as Drew said,"So who do you want to go with? You have Akane, Rain, and Sonya so make up your mind.". "Well..." said Natsu. He looked at Akane who smiled, Rain who smiled and the boy blushed, and Sonya flipped him off. "Well, I'm going solo for now. So screw your partner." said Natsu. "What?! I can't believe you man." said Drew. "You do know that we need you because of your mouth right?" said Issac.

Natsu said,"Fine. I'll go with Akane because if I went with Sonya, she's going into a meat grinder and I can get one here.". "Hey!" said Sonya. "Idiot." thought Issac. "What about me?" said Rain. "And me you guys!" said Sonya. "I think I'll go with..." said Drew. "Sorry but you two are needed here. Up for a partnership Rain?" said Issac. "Why?!" said Drew. "This is my problem so I'm going to be in this for real." said Issac.

Drew said,"Wait. Why did you say two?". "Sorry but we need someone to hold down the fort. You and Sonya are perfect for the job." said Issac. "But this was his idea and I'm not staying!" said the girl. "If we're in trouble, you can save us." said Issac. The two blushed from this as Issac said,"Time to roll out. Oh make sure not to cause any problems.". They were gone as the two groups went their separate ways .

Natsu said,"We got the First Years and Third Years. Lets go from A to Z.". "Yeah." said Akane. "Are you alright?" said Natsu. "Yeah. You look different." said Akane. "I do? Weird." said Natsu. He then walked ahead with Akane thinking,"I thought he would go with Rain.". "Hey. I found the first ones and they may not be the one we're looking for." said Natsu. Akane looked to see two first years and they were talking with Alice.    

One was a boy with him having short dark gray hair and blue eyes with a book currently in hand and the girl with long light purple hair and brown eyes with her on her phone. "The boy's name is Devin Holt and the girl's name is Chelsea Dawson. So what's the..." said Akane. She turned to see that her friend was currently walking toward the trio with Akane saying,"I should have tied him down before then.". 

Alice said,"Oh hey Natsu. What's up?". She hugged him as Devin said,"It's true. You two are quite close despite him being with Rain and possibly Keiko, Lucia, and Sabrina.". "Who cares about who he is with Devin?! He is a prince so him being the Harem King isn't bad." said Chelsea. "So we are here to take a survey on the recent Culture Festival." said Akane. "Really? That's interesting." said Devin. Akane and Natsu noticed that a pencil appeared in Devin's hand.

He wrote on the clipboard ,that Akane was currently holding since they were actually doing a survey during the investigation, something down and he said,"The festival was fun.". "Yeah! Lets go again Devin!" said Chelsea as she stole Devin's pen. The two looked at each other as Alice said,"So what's going on?". "Nothing." said Natsu. Alice looked at him as she said,"Okay but you better not be lying to me.". "I'm not." said Natsu. Akane couldn't help but thinking that they were.

Meanwhile, Issac sighed with Rain currently leaning up against a wall. "I guess we're just shooting blanks with the middle school students. I guess we have second years now." said Issac. Rain was quiet as Issac said,"You alright?". "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. Lets go to the second year classes." said Rain. She walked ahead as Issac said,"Hey. Don't worry. Natsu is shocked about me having another twin sister. He'll be fine so don't worry.".

Rain said while pouting,"Issac. I highly doubt you know what a maiden is thinking about. Natsu is fine and I don't need to worry about my idiot.". Issac smirked and he said,"Well all right them.". A little bit later, the four return back to the classroom. "What?! You guys found nothing regarding the final Sorcerer." said Drew. "Pretty much. This place smells like fried food." said Issac. "Someone made food!" said Sonya. "I was so lonely!" said Drew. 

Akane said,"The lovebirds should focus. We're back to square one.". Natsu's phone rang and he saw that it was a text. "I have to go." said Natsu. "Why?" said Rain. "Kim and she wants me alone." said Natsu. He was gone in a burst of flame as Drew said,"That is so cool.". On the roof, Kim stood there as she said,"Where is he?!". Natsu appeared with him saying,"Sup.". Kim punched him as she said,"I can't believe you would do that! You came here fast for little old me huh?". 

Natsu said,"If you're messing with me then I'm leaving.". "Nope. I wouldn't do that at all. I gave my notebook another look after what you told me about the Sorcerer in the Core Seven other than me and the others. Guess what I figured out?" said Kim. "Who the Sorcerer is?" said Natsu. Kim flicker his nose as she said,"I did! It's no mystery about the identity of Mystery Sorcerer. Listen clearly. there is no Mystery Sorcerer.". Natsu said,"Huh?".    

Kim said,"Well according to the notebook. it records on everything about the Sorcerers with them going back to the start of the school a century ago. They only mention SIX powers within in the core seven which makes you think about the name in hindsight.". "Hold on. Aurora said that there were seven and she doesn't seem like a liar to me but she is a politician." said Natsu. "Then why is this power so hard to find?" thought Kim.

Natsu said,"Plus. I know for a fact that one of my allies has met her and her special ability. She told me that she'll never forget her and she's a student here.". "Special ability?" thought Kim. "How can we not find the final Sorcerer? I mean we have so much info." said Natsu. "I have an idea. The power couldn't have moved on." said Kim. "So we're dealing with a super senior?" said Natsu. "Maybe. You should look at this." said Kim.

He leaned over her shoulder as she said,"When a Sorcerer leaves the school for bad or good, a new students gets their power but their identity is unknown. It keeps going on and on for years. If one could possible stay here at school meaning that they held their power for over three years. It could be the person who wrote this never met her.". "Who could have stayed hidden for this long? I mean the student council or Executive Committee would have noticed them by now." said Natsu.

Kim said,"How about this? The Mystery Sorcerer isn't a student.". "What? Is it? I mean all Sorcerers that I've meet are students." said Natsu. "You're missing the target here Natsu. Think about it. She is a person who isn't a student and goes here." said Kim. "Wait." said Natsu. "You figured it out didn't you Natsu? You're my little genius." said Kim. "The Mystery Sorcerer isn't a student but a teacher!" said Natsu with Kim nodding.

Next time,
Is the Mystery Sorcerer a teach? Why isn't Natsu telling the truth? Who are Devin and Chelsea? Are they sorcerers? This and more next time on Soul! 

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Natalia Lance. 18 years old. Issac’s older sister/the older twin to Aurora and Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Sliver. Blue. 6 foot 3. O. Cancer. July 20. Her little brother and her younger twin sister, cooking, shopping, fashion, amusement parks, anything from the unknown, and sleeping. Studying.
Devin Holt. 16 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Dark Gray. Blue. 6 foot 2. O. Virgo. August 26. Science, math, museums, documentaries, and school. Fake stuff, magic, and cartoons.
Chelsea Dawson. 15 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Light Purple. Brown. 5 foot 8. A. Female. Capricorn. January 5. Magic, cartoons, and not realistic stuff. Real stuff, science, and math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment