Monday, May 29, 2017

Soul Episode 134 A Bond that Can Break Through Anything!


A/N: Yeah. Things are getting intense. Natsu's rage will be seen more soon and trust me, it will have its peak soon. I may not be a big fan of Archie Comics but recently, they have been more popular. I've like the idea of a love triangle with the first one ,I think, being Archie, Betty, and Veronica. I think it shaped American Comics alongside Marvel and DC. I think that Riverdale ,from without watching a single but episode recaps, it is a guilty pleasure and sometimes, we need one.

Lets begin back with the drama of the past. Also you can tell when you start from the start of a series when the art isn't that great and evolved into something good. I think the best example for me is that Fairy Tail because the art was okay. I like Rave Master but well, it looked okay. I mean Fairy Tail looks like an harem story in terms of art and story because while the art may good, I haven't read that many good harem stories before. They are the same thing in my book plus you can see an upgrade in my writing in my opinion.

Narrator P.O.V.
Natsu said,"So you're saying that Aurora become president for your sake?! That makes no sense plus the fact that Simon and Vera were effected by Lauren's power.". "Wait. I get why Simon because he's a Sorcerer Mercenary just like you two but what about Vera huh?" said Kana. "You think that she is the Sorcerer of Magic don't you?" said Natalia. "Yeah. I mean she was able to create robots and not even Souls with the Tech power can't create robots that close to humans." said Natsu.

Mike said,"So how did you know?". "Astral. It can see through anything. Do you know what her power is Natalia?" said Natsu. "Yeah. It's called Analysis meaning that she can make robots that can do anything that she needs. She's also very devious." said Natalia. "So what happened? I know but they don't." said Natsu. He held her hand and Natsu smiled. Kana was jealous as Natalia said,"Well, it began a year ago in May almost June.".

Flashback Narrator P.O.V.
In the Unknown Club room which looked rather basic compared to now. "I just know there is another sorcerer just like the one with Body Swap, Emotion Manipulation, Future Sight, Invisibility, Past Sight, Telepathy, and the Universe Manipulators." said Natalia. She was staring in a book and she said,"It's so weird that we haven't found anything yet. I think with our brain power, something like this should be so easy right Simon?".

Simon sat there as he said,"You're ignoring the bigger picture here.". "Huh?" said Natalia. The boy sat there with him saying,"We haven't had a new club member join the club. I mean beside you, your sister, and Vera. We are the only ones in the club. I know that we may have your brother but I'm not putting the club's future on one kid.". "So? The club will be disbanded." said Natalia. "You know that you should be more worried about this president." said a voice.

Aurora stood there with Vera as Aurora said,"It is what it is. I mean who want to join an old club like this?". "You two are both okay with the club being disbanded!?" said Simon. "No. We love this club because we can hide from doing work." said Natalia with Aurora nodding. "You're twins alright." said Vera as she opened a soda. The two girls sat at the table and Simon said,"Okay. Since I'm the only one who cares about the club's future, what's your plan?".

Natalia said,"Isn't it obvious Si?! We gather all of the Core Seven meaning that we can have our wishes grated aka getting the power to keep the club around forever! We already know six out of seven meaning we only need one more sorcerers to have anything we want!". "Okay. That is just crazy Natalia." said Simon. "You did forget something sister. You know that the club president told you this but the final Core Seven Sorcerer can manipulate memories." said Aurora.

Vera said,"Which means she will erase anyone who knows about her.". "Which is why we shouldn't go looking for here." said Simon. Natalia pouted with her saying,"I know that but tell me how we're going to keep the club around?". "Me and Simon have been talking and I'm thinking about becoming Student Council President." said Aurora. "Really?!" said Natalia. "We thought about asking you but since you're a scatterbrain, I was the better choice." said Aurora.

The two glared at each other with Simon saying,"The Student Council President makes all of the choices here so we could use this power to save the club.". "So why don't you do it Simon?" said Vera with Natalia nodding. "Well, I'm too much of a battle fool. I mean you're talking to the guy who is very popular for being the guy who could defeat a teacher plus Aurora is way smarter than me. Heck all three of you are." said Simon with a smile that made the three girls happy.

Natalia jumped up and she said,"And I'll support you sister! Lets go make posters and use our appeal to gain votes!". "How about just the first thing okay?" said Vera. "I know that this sounds weird but to me, this was normal and days I will remember forever but one day...." said Natalia's voice back in the present. Natalia was bored with Simon and Vera working on campaigning for Aurora which left the twins alone.

Natalia notice something behind her as Aurora said,"Something wrong?". No. I thought that I saw something over there." said Natalia pointing to the door. "And here that I thought we past the stage where you were seeing things that aren't really there." said Aurora. "It could have been a ghost! We found out that they were real!" said Natalia. "Sis. I was just messing with you." said Aurora. The two laughed as something happened the next day.

Natalia said,"Huh? Someone's joining the club?". Aurora, Simon, and Vera stood there as Vera said with a shrug,"Yeah I was shocked but Simon seems so sure.". She sat down at the table with Simon saying,"You can come in now Lauren.". "Hello!" said Lauren. She walked around as Aurora said,"I guess she's been interested in our club for some time now.". "Look at this!" said Lauren as she was looking an ancient looking demon mask.

Simon said,"And she asked if she could come look around.". "Okay? But why now? I mean we have had people joining the club just because me, sis, and Vera are members." said Natalia. "I've to agree with Natalia." said Vera. "Well, I have noticed that she's always alone for this and last year. I tried to convince her to join the club countless times before today but suddenly, she wanted to join the club today." said Simon. "Ah." said Aurora and Vera.

Natalia said,"Well, I'm just happy we have another member to make Si here less of a grump so you can check out the club for as long as you want. You can ask me any questions if you have any since I'm Club President.". Lauren stood there with her turning around to give her a nasty look. She then grabbed Aurora's arm and she said,"What's that Aurora Chan?". "Which one?" said Aurora. Lauren turned and smirked at Natalia looking confused.

Natalia said in the present,"At the time, I didn't know why she came here but in two weeks, Lauren came to the club every day.". "Hey Aurora Chan, Simon Chan, Vera Chan, and Natalia!" said Lauren with a smile. She placed a giant box on a table with her saying,"I made the five of us lunch! I hope we can eat it together!". "Sweet. I'm starving." said Simon. Aurora nodded as Vera said,"Care to join us Natalia?". She was reading a book and she looked at Lauren.

She was pouting as Natalia said,"Actually, I have to go with a teacher about something. I"ll see you guys later.". She was gone as Aurora said,"Weird.". "It was obvious that Lauren had feelings for my sisters, liked my friends, and hated me for being closest to Aurora. When I came back, my sister did a Natsu." said Natalia in the present. "Hey!" said Natsu in the present. "Leave Natalia alone! Since you are becoming president, you're better off with me than her Aurora Chan." said Lauren.

Aurora said,"Well, I can't. I'm doing this for my sister.". "Huh?" said Lauren. She stood up and as the older twin returned back to the classroom, Lauren ran out of the there. "Hey Lauren!" said Aurora. "I guess she had to go use the restroom." said Simon. "Idiot. Learn to read the room." said Vera as she punched him with Natalia sighing while looking at Aurora who was eating. "From that point, Lauren just stopped coming." said Natalia in the present.

A few days later, Natalia was writing something for a class as Aurora said,"You know that Lauren has been trying to get me to go out with her but after hearing about how she was treating you, I had to say no to her.". The twins were alone as Natalia said,"I see.". "I'm so confused. I mean I'm noticed by all of the students now and it's a little annoying." said Aurora. "You know that would happen when you become Student Council President." said Natalia. "I'm doing this now." said Aurora.

Natalia said in the present,"It happened soon after that.". "Run Natalia!" yelled Simon. He opened the door and he yelled,"You have to get out of here! Run! Get away from School now!". "Huh? What the heck is going on Simon?! You're not making any sense!" said Natalia. He gathered some papers and he said,"It was Lauren. Lauren Dixon is the Sorcerer of Amnesia!". "What?! It can't be? How?! Does Aurora and Vera know Si?!" said Natalia.

Simon said,"They do. We each got a notice earlier saying that the chairman wanted to see us so we went to his office but it wasn't the old man. It was Lauren and she told us that she was the Amnesia Sorcerer.". "Why would she do that?!" said Natalia. "Because she wants to erase anyone who could keep her away from your sister's memory!" yelled Simon. "No." said Natalia. "Yeah. I think she got rid of Aurora and Vera by now and she's heading here to make sure she gets us." said Simon.

He punched a nearby locker and he said,"They told me to run and keep you safe but a man doesn't leave his friends behind! You need to leave now Natalia!". "What about you?!" yelled Natalia. "I'm going to hold her off for your sister and Vera." said Simon. "No Simon. You can come with me!" said Natalia. "I'll figure something out! You need to run away where she can't find you!" said Simon. "I'm not leaving you behind!" yelled Natalia as her face was covered in tears.

Simon hugged her as he said,"I'll will never forget the memories we build here! I promise!". Natalia looked into Simon's eyes and he flashed her his signature smile. "That was the last time that I saw him. I ran to a place that Lauren couldn't find me. I didn't expect her to get me at home but I made Issac worry when he didn't see Aurora with me. I ignored him as I hid in my room with me staying up all night out of fear." said Natalia in the present.

Natalia ,in her blanket cocoon, pulled her phone as it was ringing. "I decided to call Simon and then I heard true fear." said Natalia in the present. "Come on Simon. Pick up!" said Natalia. "Hello?" said Simon's voice. "Simon! It's me! Are you okay?! Is my sister...". "Who are you?" said Simon. Natalia dropped the phone ending the call as Natalia in the present said,"Even after almost two years, I could never forget his voice.".

Narrator P.O.V.
Natalia was looking in the window and she said,"And now why I don't go to school.". "Wow. So did you see that Natsu?" said Kana. Natsu then clenched his right fist with him saying,"Yeah but there was something else. It was his laugh.". "Who?" said Mike. "That bastard Malik Sheldon. I'm sure that is how Lauren got Simon and Vera to forget about you Natalia and make Aurora treat you garbage at home! That bastard messes with my life even after his death!" said Natsu.

He punched a stress ball causing it to exploded in a burst of flames. "Anyway, how did Aurora even become president. I mean she became president because of you right? But she would have forgotten about you and treated like garbage." said Mike as Kana tried to calm Natsu down. "Yeah. I think it was Lauren who motivated her in my place. She was the best choice for the job in my opinion and I think Owen thought the same." said Natalia.

Natsu said,"That sounds like him to me. As the president, she then learned about the sorcerers from scratch and with knowledge about Lauren. Simon and Vera must have found out about their gifts due to Aurora making them a powerful trio. Vera makes the robots to spy on potential sorcerers and using Aurora and Simon is just like playing with dolls. This makes me sick.". "If you're right, we should go tell her the truth." said Kana.

Mike looked at her and he said,"Seriously?". "Yeah! I mean she's done everything for no reason at all since she forgot about Natalia! We can't stand around talking when we could tell her the truth about everything." said Kana. "Don't." said Mike. "What's that supposed to mean?" said Kana. "A person who's lost their memories won't understand anything that you say to them. Natsu and I learned this the hard way." said Mike. "But still..." said Kana.

Natalia said,"It's okay Kana. I owe you three a lot. Talking about my past was something I needed to get off my chest for a while now. Issac wouldn't understand but someone who can see the past thanks to his kiss would. I'm made up my mind.". She unbuttoned her shirt as the three were shocked. "I'm going to school!" said Natalia. Natsu's nose was bleeding as Kana covered his eyes. "What?!" said Mike. "Why are you stripping?!" said Kana.

Natalia said,"Because I have to put on my uniform silly.". "In front of two boys?!" said Kana. "We don't have time to waste so lets go see Lauren." said Natalia. "No!" said Natsu. "Whoa! Do you want to see her naked that badly?!" said Kana. "Never expected that from you." said Mike. "Maybe when you two are not around." said Natalia under her breath. Natsu stood in front with him saying,"I'm not letting you this do! Got it?!".

Natalia looked at him as she said,"What are you talking about? You want the ceremony right? I need to go back to school.". "You're right." said Natsu. "Then why are you blocking my progress? Don't you want the memories back?" said Natalia. "I know that! I don't want you to lose the good times that you had with your friends! If it happened, I would go back to the guy that I was before. I promise that I wouldn't let Lauren use her power against anyone that I care about!" said Natsu.

Kana said,"Natsu.". Natalia walked up to him as she hugged him. "Easy there big guy. I know that you saw both my past and future so you know that I will do this but you'll always be there my cute junior." said Natalia. She walked past him as she said,"Lets go!". Natsu stood there and he followed after her. Mike stood there alone since Kana went after Natsu. "Natsu. Does he have any idea what he's doing?".

Back at the school, Lauren ,in the prop room, said,"Wow. You actually brought her here.". The four stood there with Natsu looking distant. "What's that supposed to mean?!" said Kana. 'Nothing! I just that since Nat Chan was so adamant against this. I guess that you can be quite forceful when you want something huh?" said Lauren. 'What?!" yelled Lauren. "Calm down!" said Mike as he held her back for the umpteenth time.

Natalia said,"Lauren. You're going to the ceremony in exchange for erasing the memories . If you don't, I think that Nuts won't hold back against you.". "Of course. I saw what he did to the school during his temper tantrum and it's obvious to anyone that he cares about you." said Lauren. "Okay. I guess it is go time." said Natalia. Lauren placed her hands over Natalia's ears and the girl said,"You carry a hard burden don't you just like Aurora.".

Lauren pushed her away as she said,"It's done!". "Already? I still haven't..." said Natalia. "Here! You need to read this carefully!" said Lauren as she pulled out a piece of paper. "There it is again. The dam instruction." thought Mike. "Just let me know when things are done so call me Nat Chan!" said Lauren. Natalia pinched Natsu with her saying,"So you have her number don't you?". "She gave it to Sly who in turn gave to me okay?" said Natsu.

Natalia shrugged her shoulders as she said,"Well, I guess I've complete my part of the trial. But I have something that I need to to.". She was gone as Kana said,"What could it be?". "Maybe her sister or her friends from the past?" said Mike. "But they wouldn't remember her. What do you think?" said Kana. She then touched Natsu who turned into fire. "Um. You don't think that..." said Mike. Kana was gone as Mike said,"That girl really need to tell her feelings.".

In the third year building, Simon was closing the door to his office. "Hey Simon!" said a voice. He turned around to see Natalia standing there. "Is there something that I can help you with miss?" said Simon. "Nope." said Natalia. 'Well, the school is closing so you should be home soon." said Simon. "I will Si but here's the thing..." said Natalia. He walked past her and she said,"I do hope that Natsu and his posse can help bring back the joy that we once shared.".

Simon stood there in place as Natalia walked away. He was crying as he was confused. On the roof of the main building, Natsu was staring at the sunset. "So did you get it done?" said Natsu. Natalia stood there as she said,"You knew that I would go try and see Simon and Vera didn't you? I really should get home soon. I'm so sleepy.". She leaned against him with her saying,"You know that the memories will be long gone by the time I wake up so I'm going to be in school again.".

Natsu was silent as Natalia said,"Wow. You're serious now so call me if you want to hang out with your senior okay?". She walked away as she turned and she said,"Natsu! Do your senior a solid and make the memories come back!". She was gone as Natsu looked at the sun. "Mom, Natalia, and all of my friends. I will bring back the memories that brought us all of the joy and sadness. This's a promise and I never give up!" said Natsu. Natalia stood by as she smiled at the idiot.

The next day, Rain (Heather) was sitting in the club room with Sonya. "I will be right back Rain and don't worry about that nasty guy Natsu! He's been run off campus like the little bitch that he is!" said Sonya. "Okay." said Rain (Heather). The door was shut as the boxes moved around alerting the girl of something. "Now!" said a voice. Kana and Mike popped out with them reading to fight. "You're so going down Heather Wright!" said Kana. "For my pal, you'll be capture for sure!" said Mike.

Rain looked confused as the two rushed toward her. Rain (Heather) dodged Kana's ice and angel rings and she jumped over Mike's magnet cage. "Wow. Is that the best you two idiots got? I mean that pyro idiot was more of a challenge but not by much." said Rain (Heather). "Dam. I forgot about her having the ability to keep increasing her abilities by the second or Enhancement." said Kana. 'Well, I guess I have to get serious." said Mike. "Huh?" said Kana.

Mike said,"So it finally comes to this. I know that Natsu would use force on a woman if they hurt one of his pals but here's the thing, I am the same way so be ready for the real Mike Wise.". He then got his fists ready as Kana said,"What?!". He rushed toward her and he was kicked hard into the wall by Rain (Heather). "Weak!" said Kana. "You are in way over you head but I give you credit for being smarter than the pyro." said Rain (Heather).

Rain looked at Kana with her saying,"Well, I guess that I'm facing you now huh?". "Yeah but here's the thing. I could never defeat Rain so this time...." said Kana. She then snapped her fingers with the group of  Alice, Asahi, Cole, Jane, and Kim appeared behind her. "I brought some help!" said Kana as Mike looked shocked. Rain was covered in ice, rope, and tape. "She isn't going anywhere any time soon! That's for making fun of Natsu!" said Kim. "That was scary though." said Jane.

Cole said,"But still, she should pay for what she did to Natsu. I mean that was a real bitch move from you.". "I got it snowy." said a voice. Sly appeared as Alice said,"Wow. She comes and goes whenever she wants huh?". "She is a dragon goddess." said Asahi. She looked into Rain's eyes and she said,"It is time for you to see real fear of a dragon.". Her eyes glowed as Rain looked scared. "Wow. I really don't want to piss her off!" said the group. "Natsu. You're up now." said Kana.

Natsu stood on the top of a hill looking over Heather's house which was guarded heavily. Natsu ran toward the hill and he said,"Time to get her back!". He activate his Solar Form and he began boosting toward the school. "Partner. If you really want to save Rain, do it in the stylish way a dragon can fly!" said Visalth. Natsu activate his Dragon Hero Armor and he said,"Boosters Engaged!". He then rushed toward the house faster.

He broke through a barricade as he landed on the ground. The guards rushed toward him and they began attacking him. "Get him now!" said a guard. "Not happening buddy! Dragon Punch!" said Natsu. He punched a guard causing him to fly and he threw a tank into the air causing it to knock out the air plane. "Good move partner." said Visalth. The two rushed toward the house while causing destruction on his way.

Natsu ,in his Savant Mode, ran up the stairs and he yelled,"Rain! I've come here to save you from this hell!". He kicked down a door and he saw Heather (Rain) reading. She looked at him and she said,"Is that you Natsu?". "Who else would go through an army to save a girl he cares about?" said Natsu as he smiled. "I'm sorry but I can't look at you." said Heather (Rain). "Huh?" said Natsu. "Everything that you told me. It was all true but I didn't." said Heather (Rain).

Natsu grabbed her hand and he said,"It's fine. That doesn't matter because..". He pulled her into a hug and he said,"I'm sorry that I took so long Rainy!". He was slightly crying and Heather (Rain) did the same. "I was so scared. So what's going on?" said Heather (Rain). "I promise that this will all be a bad memory and I swear that I'm never letting it happen again!" said Natsu. She nodded and Natsu held out his hand while getting ready to fly.

Natsu said,"Lets go back to where the good times are plus I need to get out of here before they bring the really big guns!". Heather smiled as she said,"Yeah!". The two flew off as Natsu was talking to Visalth in a private chat. "We still have one stop to make don't we?" said Visalth. "Don't worry. I had my clone do that for me. Now lets go." said Natsu. He flew off faster with Visalth happy seeing his partner in a good mood.

Next time,
With Heather, Lauren, and Rain on their side, is it time to restore the memories back!? What did Natsu's clone do? This and more next time on Soul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment