Saturday, May 27, 2017

Soul Episode 132 Making a party to take down the Demon Queen


A/N: Yep. We're getting somewhere but at the same time, we're not getting anywhere. So it is going to be either Soul or Zero maybe that will be post number 100 on here. I expect a lot more from this blog plus I hope a good time. Soul is the closest to end I also know that Zero has its spinoffs so it isn't close to being done. Lets begin in the building that was going to be burned down but wasn't. Also, I just read the Yamada Kun one off where everyone is gender bent. I don't know why but I find that funny.

Narrator P.O.V.
The group of Asahi, Cole, Kana, Mike, and Natsu were cleaning out a room as Kana said,"You know that leaving a bucket would have killed someone right?!". Natsu nodded with a huge blush on his face as Cole said,"We'll keep that in mind.". Mike was on the floor with his nose bleeding as Asahi said,"I guess most guys are perverts.". Sly nodded as Kana said,"Okay. I think we're done now. Welcome to our new base.".

They were in the old school building that was planned to be remodeled during Spring Break so that the students could still use. The five teens plus Sly were in a room and Kana sat down on the couch with her saying,"I'm happy now.". "So why am I the only one standing up!?" said Natsu. Both Asahi and Cole were in chairs, Sly was sitting on a couch cushion, and Mike was sitting on the floor. "Are you okay with the floor man?" said Cole. "If I can read, I don't care." said Mike.

Asahi said,"So I don't get why we had to move spots anyway.". Natsu sat on the couch with Kana as the girl put up several pillows in between them. "I'm able to get any room in the school thanks to the master key that I 'borrowed" for Nuts." said Sly. "You know that's stealing right?" said Cole. "She is able to destroy nations with ease so the police can't handle her." said Natsu. Kana held a bag of candy as Sly took a couple of pieces from her.

Kana said,"We need to move because if Aurora finds out that Lauren's power can only erased one time, we're in trouble plus we can't have her knowing that I'm working with Mike.". "What about him?" said Mike pointed to Natsu who was eating a bag of spicy chips. "I think it's obvious." said Asahi and Cole. "So what's the plan now?" said Natsu. "Well, we only have the fact that gathering the Core Seven is important to getting back the memories." said Mike.

Asahi said,"So Issac's older twin sister said that it was the most guarded secret in the entire school right?"."Yeah but where does it happen? I mean do you have to have all seven in the same room or is there a special room?" said Cole. "I have an idea. We make a magic circle appear and then by giving our blood to the circle, we get back to the memories!" said Natsu. "You're an idiot." said Mike.

Kana said,"On that subject, I have an idea.". The four looked at her as she said,"I don't remember it exactly but one year right before Winter Break, I was summoned by the Student Council and I was taken to this room. I've been in there one time but it's right next to the the council lounge.". "You don't think that it could..." said Natsu. "Keep listening. We have more to go." said Kana as Sly was eating some popcorn.

Natsu sat back down and Kana said,"Vera Byrd ,who is a senior here, gave us this story about the new president wanted to meet the "special" kids in school. However, I didn't noticed that all of the people that were witches.". "Really?!" said Asahi. "Hold on Kana. Did you see a fat second year, Diane, and Jasmine?" said Mike. "Yeah. The former didn't want to be there though." said Kana. "Aurora asked me to steal her power and I think Simon stole Diane and Jasmine!" said Mike.

Cole said,"I'm going to guess that Simon gave you and Jane Diane and Jasmine's power respectively plus Kim's power must have from the larger woman.". "Yeah! So what happened next?!" said Mike as he got interested. "I can't really remember." said Kana. "Huh?!" said Natsu and Sly. "You two should know that it wasn't anything important. I just wanted to leave because Aurora was dragging on about being a student of Star Valley and junk." said Kana.

Mike said while eating some chips,"So this ceremony is important to the Core Seven party? This may be the way to restore those memories.". "So we need to hold the ceremony." said Cole. "Hold on. I'm all for this but how are we going to get into the room? I mean someone may be in the student council office plus Kim isn't going to come easy." said Natsu. "Amen to that." said Mike. "You should know the answer to your problem idiot pyro." said Kana.

Natsu looked at her as Asahi said,"She's right. We need to get the other Sorcerers in the Core Seven in our group making us able to take on the council.".  Natsu smiled and he said,"Yeah. I miss having Alice and Kim in my life.". Kana looked at him with Sly saying,"So what are we waiting for?". She jumped up as Cole said,"Wow. I've never seen so much emotion.". "Never judge a dragon goddess by her cover. Time to bring back the Core Seven's memories team!" said Natsu.

Later, an announcement was placed on a board and it said,"We have received several reports about a male student harassing others on campus for kisses. Please keep an eye for this student. If seen on ground, there will be strict consequences.". Natsu was shocked with Mike and Kana behind him. "I can't believe there is a student like that here." said a girl. The two looked at Natsu as he said,"I can't believe it!".

Mike said,"You know this is your fault right?". "So?! I mean why now?" said Natsu. "Isn't it obvious Natsu? They must know that Lauren's power failed and Aurora is making sure that we don't have any advantage." said Kim. "Wow. She works fast." said Visalth. "If they're playing this card, I think the treasure is getting close." said Mike. "Right." said Kana. "So do you guys have a plan for restoring the memories?" said Natsu.

Kana said,"Did you burn your brain or what? Does it say that kissing is banned?". Natsu looked at her as she said,"It's banned on school grounds which means...". Natsu looked around and Mike said,"It means we can kiss them off campus pyro.". "Oh." said Natsu. He turned around and Kana said,"So anyway, we can get them when school ends today.". "Right." said Natsu. Heather was watching them as she smiled.

Later, Natsu was sitting in the 1-C classroom with him thinking,"Aurora is on our asses so we have to get the others's memory back. I think Alice should be first because she loves to kiss mainly me. Lets go!". He stood up as he turned to see Rain working on some homework. She looked at him and he had a small blush. He walked toward the door as Rain said,"Hey Natsu. That kissing menace is you isn't it?". "WHAT?!" yelled Natsu.

Rain said,"Well, you came onto me with you always scoring with Kana right?". "I told you there was a reason for that! I wouldn't break your trust without reason!" said Natsu. "Wow. You're not good at covering your bases are you?" said Rain. "Well, I could never lie to you Rain." said Natsu. "I'm not going to turn you in but if I was Sonya, you'll be in major trouble." said Rain. She was quiet as she said,"Want to walk with me after school? I need to talk with you.".

Mike had an angry look on him as he said,"WHAT HAPPENED TO OBTAINING ALICE HUH?! I BETTER GET A GOOD REASON PYRO!". Natsu was begging as he said,"I know that it's a one percent chance but maybe Rain's memories came back.". "You should know that nothing in life is convenient except in video games! Did you forget that you're the reason we have to kiss them off campus?!" said Mike. "But we may have a chance." said Natsu.

Mike took a deep breath as he said,"You just want to be alone with your princess don't you? I can understand that but just remember, I tried to stop Kana from killing you.". He looked at Natsu who was doing a victory dance as Mike thought,"He's the former god of death?!". Later, the duo of Natsu and Rain were walking home. "Wait?! Issac is quitting?!" said Natsu. "Yes." said Rain. "Why the hell would he do that?!" said Natsu.

Rain said,"I'm not supposed to tell anymore but he's going to be the next president meaning that he can't do both according to him.". She looked sad as Natsu was worried about her. "Well, I'm not going to stop him because being president is a huge honor." said Rain. Natsu then went in front of her and he said with a smile,"If I kiss a sorcerer, her memories come back!?". "Kiss?" said Rain. Natsu was shocked as Rain said,"So since you were raised by demons, are you lustful or greedy?".

Natsu said,"I would say that I'm wrathful more than other sins but here is the thing. I'm going to fix everything and I'm not letting you worry at all. If Issac is going to leave the club, I'm going to keep Issac down with my rapid fire punches.". Rain giggled at him as she said,"Yeah.". Natsu blushed as Rain looked at him. "Is something wrong?" said Rain. "I... This is your stop right?" said Natsu. "It is Natsu." said Rain. "Well see you tomorrow." said Natsu.

He was walking away as Rain said,"Wait Natsu. If you want, you can kiss me.". She smiled with the boy having a giant smile on him. Meanwhile back at the school, Kana was sneaking into the empty student council office with Cole as protection. "So did you find the key?" said Cole. "Yeah. We're in now." said Kana. "So how did you get the keys anyway?" said Cole. "I borrow it from Elsa who was sleeping." said Kana. "You're a thief you know that?" said Cole.

Kana opened the door slowly as she said,"Okay. We have to be fast. I'm sure about this being the room for back then.". The two looked inside and it looked to be a mini church. "Wow. This place is interesting." said Cole. The two walked around and they heard a locking sound. "You two are quite the troublemakers but Kana, I'm so disappointed in you." said a voice. Aurora stood there with her saying,"Now why did you go join Natsu's side?".

Cole got ready to fight with his fists covered in frost as Kana said,"Easy there. This room was just opening and I'm a curious girl.". "I see but I'm going to say that you're lying. Here's the thing. I'm in a jam and I need some help." said Aurora. She got close up to Cole with her saying,"Care to make a deal with the devil?", Back at the station, Natsu said,"Hold on. Last time, you told me to go in a hole and die!".

Rain said,"Yes but for some reason, I feel that if we kiss if something's going to happen.". Natsu was stunned as Rain said,"That's it. I wonder why I'm feeling this way.". "I'm guessing that if Rain is a demon, she would be lust. I wish that was real." thought Natsu. "Okay Natsu. It's good time." said Rain. Natsu looked around and he saw several people. "If you want somewhere more private, that won't be happening." said Rain.

She got up close to him as she said,"To them, we're nothing but a passionate couple.". "Yeah but are you sure?" said Natsu. "Well, I do have some homework plus last minute studying with Alex and Dana so should we do it some other time?" said Rain. "No!" said Natsu. The two were about to kiss as Natsu thought,"I'm getting to get Rain back! I know that if I tell her the truth, she will understand and well, she'll help us out.".

Astral went off as the Devil Arm caught a hand. "Don't you even fucking dare slap me!" said Natsu as his anger was rising. "That wasn't me." said Rain. "Rules are made to be followed even by you god chan." said a voice. Heather stood there as she said,"Even if we not on campus, I'm not going to let you corrupted poor old Rain.". Natsu jumped on her with her saying,"Oh wow. You're so bold.". "I'm only going to say this once so listen up." said Natsu.

Rain heard cops and Natsu said with a huge fire growing around him and Heather prevent anyone to get near them,"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY RAIN OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE GOD OF DEATH'S WRATH?! I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH THE FLAMES OF RAGE AND I'M GOING TO ENJOY IT BITCH!". He was gone in a burst of flames as Heather was stunned and burned majorly but her phone beeped.

Kana said,"You want to make a deal?", "Yes. I would like the Core Seven not being in here so you two would have to stop Natsu's little movement for me." said Aurora. The two were quiet as Aurora said,"Well, you should be able to do it.". "Yeah. It would be easy but..." said Cole with his hands covered in ice. "We're not betraying our friend,: said Kana. "Oh. You don't get it. You stole keys from a student council member and went into a room that you weren't supposed to." said Aurora.

She stood in front of them as she said,"You two are in trouble right?". "Yeah but I don't care." said Cole as he shrugged. "Yeah." said Kana. "Oh really. Have a look at this." said Aurora. She pulled out her phone to show the two a picture of Natsu and Rain about to kiss and Natsu trying to burn Heather to death. "Wow. I didn't expect Natsu to be a devil but well, he's the god of death after all since he took back the name from the former one right?" said Aurora.

Kana was mad as she said,"So why isn't he at Alice's with Mike?". "He is a guy and you know that they are all jerks. No offense Cole." said Aurora. "When you say it, I'm offended." said Cole. "Don't worry because he was stopped from kissing Rain but it caused Heather to be burned. He is going to pay for that." said Aurora. "Why did you do that?" said Kana. "I'm not a dense idiot like the man you love." said Aurora.

Kana was quiet as Aurora trapped her to the window and Cole was stopped from moving. "I can help you get him to join you in love if you just help me Kana. Keep this in mind right?" said Aurora. The president didn't noticed that Asahi and Sly were watching with Mike sitting in the corner reading his novels. The next day, Natsu was sulking in their new base as he had a small flame around him. "I'm going to kill Aurora, Heather, Sonya, and Vera." said Natsu.

Mike said,"I get Aurora, Heather, and Vera but Sonya? Your hatred of her is quite strange but seeing that the Student Council will have their own go up against a pyro whose powers are tied down to his emotions is a bad idea.". "Yeah but we have Rain for sure. She wants answers." said Natsu. "I'm both happy and angry at the same time." said Mike. "Well, we should get over to Alice's right now." said Kana.

The two turned to see her with Asahi and Sly. "Where's Cole?" said Mike. "He's helping Dylan and Mike with something for our class." said Asahi with Sly nodding. "And while you two have been chatting like old hens, I have been working. I asked Alice to read my future and I grabbed Jane. She needs some help with studying and well, I'm not letting those Student Council jerks into my house. I hope you understand what I'm doing Natsu." said Kana.

Natsu said,"Yeah! You're doing awesome Kana. You rock!". Kana's face was red and she said as she turned away from him,"Who do you think you're talking too?!". "Oh yeah. You're more determined that me when I'm fired up! You rock. I'll be right back! Lets go Mike!" said Natsu. "Wait. Where are we going?!" said Mike as he dragged from his spot. The boys were gone as Kana was quiet. "You're quite evil you know that Kana." said Asahi.

Sly said,"So what are you planning along with snowy?". "What?" said Kana. "Don't play dumb. We saw you and Cole with Aurora yesterday." said Asahi. Kana sighed as she pulled out some candy and Sly stood next to Asahi despite her wanting something sweet. Kana sat down on the couch and she said,"Well, you found out my dirty secret. Aurora wanted us to mess with your plans but Cole told her that he wouldn't betray his friends like that.". "What about you?" said Asahi.

Kana said,"I told her to go ask someone else.". "Really? I mean you don't make any sense since you are helping Nuts get back the memories because you love him." said Sly. Kana was stunned as Asahi said,"It's obvious to everyone in the school that you like Natsu because of personal reasons. He treats you and other girls something else. So why would you give up being the only one who remembers the real him? You're planning something aren't you?".After a sigh, Kana said,"Well, you're not wrong.".

She looked at the ground and she said,"I want to stop him because this time with him alone has been the best.". "So why aren't you..." said Sly. "Because I know that won't stop him. When Natsu is fired up, nothing can stop him not even if Aurora suspends him or sends him away. He wants to live the days where we smile and laughed plus Rain. I know that for a fact." said Kana. "What?" said the two girls.

Tears was heard as Kana said through tears,"I can't stand by and let him fail so I made up my mind then. I'm going to do the best that I can to make sure that I see that smile that lights up my day.". "I can't believe that you're crying!" said Asahi. She ran up to Kana with her saying,"I'm sorry for being rude! I didn't know that you loved him so much!". "She's right. I mean you're what Terry calls a tsundere." said Sly as Kana's face was red.

Kana said,"I know that you two care but does Natsu notice?". "I think he does. I mean he hugged you after you joined our side. He cares about you and others so don't worry okay." said Asahi. "Asahi. So does she like Cole?" said Kana. Asahi's face went red as Sly said,"Snowy is her dream and I approve you being with my Nuts for sure.". She grabbed the leftover candy as she ate it. "She was so holding back wasn't she?" said Asahi with Kana nodding.

At the Moore House since it was close by campus meaning that she didn't have to live in the dorms and it was less crowded, you could hear yelling from outside the door. "ARE YOU STUPID?!" yelled a voice. Kana held a piece of paper and she said,"How many times do I have to explain the problem to you?! You substitute 7 for Y here!". "Right but why?" said a shy Jane. "Because you can't solve the dam problem! I can't believe you are our senior!" said Kana.

Jane hid under some blankets as she said,"Why is she so scary?". "You should totally relax Kana. I can say that anger is bad for you." said Alice who was working on her work. Mike and Natsu were there as well with Mike saying,"It seems that Kana would make a good army general with all of that yelling.". "Don't let her hear that man." said Natsu. He got up and he said,"Yo Jane.". "Yes." said the girl as she was shocked by Natsu kissing her.

Her face was bright red as she said,"Sorry but you can't kiss me because I'm...". She fell over asleep as Natsu said,"Yep. Just like the vision.". Jane was asleep as Mike said,"I guess that it worked.". "It did pal." said Natsu. Alice helped Jane onto the couch as she said,"So she'll remember everything once she wakes up?". "Yeah just like us but it will take some time before all of the memories come back." said Kana as she placed a blanket over Jane.

Natsu heard,"Natsu! I can't believe that you were alone all of this time!". He turned around and he was tackled to the ground. Alice was on top of him as she said,"You know that I missed my idiot right because you're my sunshine.". She kept on kissing him and Natsu said,"I'm just happy to have you back in my life Alice but could you stop me kissing me? I'm getting more visions of you kissing me and well....". "I will do anything you pyro idiot." said Alice.

Mike said,"You know I was forgotten too right?". Alice looked at him and she said,"You are in my class right? Meh, you're not as warm as my idiot pyto.". She held onto him as Kana thought,"Yep. I think this is going to be a pain.". Natsu looked at Kana as he said while freeing himself from Alice's grip,"So what's the plan on obtaining Kim? She isn't going to come quietly.". "Yeah. We need more time to handle her." said Kana.

Mike said as he was reading a novel,"You're smart Kana. Any way that doesn't take some planning will not bring her to our side. We should go into the dragon's den with some equipment rather than none. Use what we got to our advantage and with great aim shall we win.". "I can capture anyone that we need." said Kana. "If we need some info, I can become invisibility." said Mike. "I'm able to see the future with my kisses!" said Alice. "Plus we can read minds with Jane." said Kana.

Natsu said,"You're right and I can burn things plus punches things hard!". The three looked at him as Kana said,"You know that we don't need you burning and punching things right?". "But what if we have to fight an giant?!" said Natsu. "We can run away." said Mike. "You guys are no funny." said Natsu with him crossing his arms. Alice tackled him once again as Kana yelled,"Would you stopping that?!". Mike sighed as he went back to his book.

The next day, Natsu said,"So Asahi and Mike are out on recon?". He was enjoying a giant sandwich that he got from overseas. He sat in the makeshift base with Alice, Cole, Jane, Kana, and Sly as Kana said,"Bingo. We came up with a plan last name for getting a Kim.". "I call it Operation Tiger Grab. I mean Kim is like a tiger right?" said Alice. "Yeah." said Kana and Natsu. "So what's it?" said Cole as Sly floated above him to see it. "Well, we made it with pictures." said Jane.

Natsu said,"Thanks Jane.". "Idiot." said Alice, Cole, and Kana. "We have Asahi using her ability over the air and Mike's invisibility to listen in on Kim's friends. We then use Kana's power to bring them on our side so we can get Kim off campus. You do your thing then Natsu." said Jane. "I like it except why is my partner a dragon?" said Visalth. "Because Crimson Gecko, Nuts is a third dragon plus a third human and god." said Sly.

Alice said,"And if something goes wrong, I can use my power to fix it.". "Or we can brainwash using your telepathy right Jane?" said Cole. "You're right private Snowcone!" thought Jane. "I would say that it's perfect." said Kana. "Yeah but this plan seems like a plan. I mean why don't we just skip step 1 and 2. I could just kiss her." said Natsu. The four girls glared at him as Cole said,"Sometimes. You need to how to read the room Natsu.".

Kana grabbed him with her shaking him up and down and she said,"And why do you think we have to do this in the first place?!". "The president?" said Natsu. The shaking was worse as Sly said,"You are an idiot sometimes Nuts.". "You should know how the heart of a maiden works soon than later idiot." thought Jane. "I think my Natsu is still learning that part." said Alice. "Yeah but while we're just stand here, Kim could be doing something troublesome." said Natsu after he was let go.

Kana sighed as she said,"Yeah but I don't get why.". "Well, we just have to wait till the recon team gets back!" said Alice as she held Natsu's left arm. Mike stood there with Asahi as Mike said,"Sorry but we failed.". "Huh?!" said Natsu. "Seriously Mike?!" said Cole. "Umm. Don't blame Mike. I asked him for help." said a voice. Caron stood there with Sly saying,"So it wasn't the fantasy freak's fault after all.". "You and my partner are friends all right." said Visalth.

Alice said,"So you want us to stop Kim?". Caron nodded as she said,"Yes.". "Why?" said Kana. "I thought you and the rest of the gang would want to join in her quest for the powers." said Cole. "I don't know why but for some reason, I don't want to." said Caron. "It must because of Pyro's attempt back then." thought Cole. "So could you get her to stop?" said Caron. "We would love to but we can't know where she's going to strike next." said Mike.

Caron said,"I know! After school, she's attacking the Unknown Club!". Natsu clenched both of his fists hard as blood dripped out of them. "What?! Why is she?!" said Mike. "I'm sorry Mike but I don't know!" said Caron. Natsu was gone as he slammed the door behind him. "Natsu?" said Cole. Alice and Kana looked at the floor with them seeing the blood. Natsu stood outside of the door and he said to himself,"Sorry guys but I'm going to stop her before Rain cries.".

He later found Kim as she said,"Sorry mister but I don't know anything about any clubroom raids at all.". "Don't screw with me. Your pals won't come to save you." said Natsu. He had the Devil Arm in its true form activate ,aka the gauntlets that were against Arata in episode 102, with Kim dead silent after hearing that. "Listen. I'm not going to use force on you Kim if I can but why are you doing all of this?" said Natsu. "I'm bored." said Kim. "Bull." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Kim.

Natsu picked her as Kim yelled,"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!". She was punching him like crazy as Natsu thought,"You know that I can survive explosions without a scratch right?". They were outside of school as Kim was place on the ground. "Okay. You're stronger than I thought." said Natsu as his face was covered in scratches. "You're such a freak! Stay away freak!" said Kim. "You do know that I'm stronger than you right?" said Natsu as a fireball appeared in his left claw.

Kim said,"What do you want?!". "Kim. I know that you want your power gone." said Natsu. Kim was shocked as Natsu said,"And to do this, you were looking for the first half of the notes gained about the Sorcerers. You were running through the school.". "That's crazy." said Kim. Natsu got down to her level as he said,"You can stop now Kim. I'm well informed about your power and I won't let you be alone with all of this pain. I'll fix this for you so kiss me.".

In the nurse's office, Natsu sat nearby the sleeping Kim as he looked at his hands. They were covered in bandages and Visalth said,"You do know that you're part dragon right? You almost broke your hands in anger.". "I know but seeing Kim and Rain in pain awoke some anger. I don't know but was in my dragons rage? Sly told me that it was deadly." said Natsu. Visalth was quiet as Natsu heard,"I missed you idiot.". "You're awake now." said Natsu.

Kim said,"Can I say something? What took you so long huh? You're the person who changed my life so when I lost you, my heart felt like it lost a part of itself. I was so lost and I could feel like finding out how to get rid of my powers would return it back. But after your kiss, I'm back so Natsu, I'm so happy to see you.". She held out her hand as Natsu held it despite the pain. "Yeah. Welcome back Kim." said Natsu with a smile.

He was dragged into the bed by Kim as she said,"Let sleep together!". "You're the worst you know that?!" said Natsu. "Says the idiot who broke his hands." said Kim. Kana was outside trying to get in there as Cole and Mike held her back. "That's Natsu for you." said Asahi. "He's always so much fun to be with!" said Alice. "Yeah." said Jane. Sly smiled as she thought,"Nuts is a good guy but I feel like his dragon rage is coming soon than I would like.".

Next time,
With Alice, Jane, and Kim on their side, will they have enough power to defeat Aurora? Is the middle Lance giving up? Will Natsu go into his Dragons Rage? This and more next time on Soul!    

No comments:

Post a Comment