Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Zero Episode 61 Worst Future Ever PT 12 Allies from an Unlikely Place


A/N: Zane is all better but do note that Zane went through twenty five hours of the acid being burned off his body. He was screaming his lungs out for all of them. He was covered in acid seeing several illusions and in pain for about 5-6 hours so he was in a 30 hours hell. We're also going to learn more about Liv in this part mainly her knowledge. She knew more than she lead on and well, it's history time so get ready for a lack of fights and history time. Oh joy.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane's body soon turned into the candy syrup liquid as he said,"Wow. I can now turn my entire body into candy syrup. Thanks you two!". The crowd then looked at him as Zane was back to his normal self. "Do I have something on my face? I was screaming for like ever in there and well, I haven't put on my morning face so be...." said Zane. He was soon tossed into the air by the Freedom World group as he said,"This is fun! Keep doing it! Add a chant!". "Legion Zero!" chanted the crowd.

Colleen said,"You survive against the warden! Amazing job Zane Chan!". "You're very special aren't you Zane! I bet the stars aligned in your favor!" said Liv. Zane saw the others with him saying,"You guys are okay! I'm so happy I could devour the food again!". "Please don't!" said the crowd. "You're a real bastard you know that Zane." said Lucius, wiping around some tears. "You can't never stop the power of friendship for....." said Ivan.

Zane jumped down as Amelia, Ivan, Lucius, Sherry, and Trunk passed out. "You guys! Are you guys okay?! Please don't die on me now!" said Zane. He looked at Liv who said,"They just need some rest because they're the ones who's been cheering the longest out of all of us. Welcome to the land of the living Zane. How was the land of the dead?". "Pretty boring Liv. I mean it's like the boring parts of high school times a million." said Zane. "Why are they talking like old friends?!" yelled the crowd.

Zane said,"Thank you for saving us! You're awesome! Heck! All of you are awesome especially the ways all of you dress! So cool!". "Thank you Zane but your friends were the reason you recovered. I don't know how you heard our cheering but their determination kept you going. It was something awe inspiring that's for sure." said Liv. "Thank you guys so dam much. I owe you so much! We're friends no family! I'll save Kurt I promise! Just rest okay." said Zane with tears in his eyes and bowed.

Marshal walked up to them as he was holding some clothes. "Legion Zane. We can't have you saving your brother look like a slob. You did well with our help of course. You can't leave here now because your body need to recover mainly your left eye." said Marshal. "Thanks for everything but I need to save Kurt. Daemon is still in my dimension and well, I'm not sure what he's capable just yet! He's super strong and it may seem like I can't win but I'm not giving up!" said Zane.

Zane was now wearing a dark purple open jacket with a white skull and crossbones on each shoulder of the jacket exposing the blackish red sleeveless training gi under it. He's wearing gray jeans and dark blue boots. Over his left eye, he's wearing a black eye-patch with a silver "0" in the center of the patch. "Listen. I can't thank you guys and girls for you've done for me but I can't stop. So could you please keep an eye on my friends!" said Zane.

One of them said,"How are you still moving? You need rest". "I'm an Eazairvian and I got a really good meal in so I'll be fine but thanks for the concern." said Zane. "You ingested several thousands calories in a hour so I expect you have enough energy to handle the guards except for Xiadur. He isn't active right now so now is the perfect chance. I expected much for you. You must know where we are in this hell hole. Go nuts and be free." said Liv.

Zane said,"Right. I totally knew that. So do you want to leave Liv? Ivan wanted to save you from this hell and to be honest, I want to save you too. Heck, I want to save all of you for being so kind to me and my friends. I guess my inner hero is showing isn't it? So do you know the way to my brother? I sure as heck don't.". "Ivan came here to save me? He's interesting isn't he? I can't break out of this hell just yet. I'm waiting for the time." said Liv.

Liv said,"I'm waiting for when the time is right young boy. Skull Plague and the Odium Society will do anything to conquer the Omniverse even throwing poor Shawny into the Infinite Void thanks to his old pal Nathaniel/Nate Freeman aka Fallout. It's a shame but he's one boney bastard.". "You're talking about my dad aren't you? He's so dam cool wasn't he Liv?" said Zane. "Yes. He is. I shall be getting a group ready to search the Infinite Void looking for...." said Liv.

She stopped as she screamed,"Dad!!!!". "Yep. He's my pop!" said Zane. The crowd screamed as Liv went into the wall and fell to the ground. "You're little Zane all grown up?! I thought you two just had the same name!" said Liv. "I guess you don't remember me. My mom told me about you though. You gave my father the courage to ask out my mom when they were in college. Thanks for that because I wouldn't have been born." said Zane with a goofy smile.

He was messing with his watch ,still on his left arm, as Liv thought,"He is so honest just like both of his parents! He survived several things because of his blood! It all makes sense!". "Marshall! Go find out if Kurt is being heavily guarded or not! We haven't got the time to have another party. Xiadur's on break so this is the perfect chance. Get ready to go Zane! Level 6 is our next stop!" said Liv. "Okay! I thought I was going to Level 5 but Level 6 is okay with me!" said Zane.

A girl said,"We're in the middle of the two Levels.". "Oh. Who cares? Lets save Kurt!" said Zane as a fire gathered around him. "Zane. Your spirit is admirable. I think Skull Plague wanted to make Shawn pay for trying to stop him." said Liv. "I'll be back so take care of them." said Zane. "Zane. Get ready to have an army. We may love to party but we can also fight our little buts off. All of the People in the Freedom World shall help you save Kurt and raise hell." said Liv. "This is insane!" said a girl.

Liv said,"You can't expect things but you just have to go with! It's time to fight for a friend! Colleen and Marshal, you're coming with us.". The crowd cheered as Zane said,"Thanks you guys! Lets go kick some but!". His stomach growled as he said,"Could I just get some food? I'm still very hungry you guys.". "Seriously?! You devour so much!" yelled the crowd. "Get him so food right now!" said Liv. "We're going to run out of food aren't we?" said Colleen. "Perhaps." said Marshal.

Back in the Warden's office, Damien was looking at pictures of Amelia, Henry, Lucius, and Trunk as he was currently in the warden chair. "Sir. We can't seem to find Sherry and the warden is looking for her. He also doesn't like when you're sitting in his chair." said a guard. "You're not fun. I'm going to be warden of all of you one day. Henry is currently hiding somewhere but the others are unknown right?" said Damien. "If any escape, you may lose your job." said a guard. Damien wasn't happy.

Zane was currently running around Level 5 with Colleen, Marissa not Marshal, and Liv as he was going around really fast. "Man! I really feel powered up! I need to keep running!" yelled Zane as his running was creating dust. "Please slow down a bit. We're running faster than normal." said Marissa as she sipped her drink. "Lets go girls! We got this and to keep up with Zane, we need to push our bodies to the limits!" said Liv.

Zane soon saw the harpies flying toward them as Zane said,"This is for earlier you bastards! Sweet Bombardment!". His body soon sprouted several fists launching them back far away and then trapping them within candy syrup, making them unable to move. Marissa kicked a couple of them back as Colleen blasted them with her now pistol hand. Liv screamed causing several sonic waves to come out of her mouth. "Marissa. Open the doors now!" said Liv. "Understood." said Marissa.

She opened the door as she said,"I may mention they'll be on us now.". "Yeah but who cares? Lets go girls!" said Zane. They ran down the stairs as the communication orbs caught them. The alarms went off in the monitoring room as the guards were shocked. "We have intruders! They're on the stairwell to Level 6! It's Olivia Potter! She went missing years ago! Legion Zero! He should have died! The third one looks like the female Marshal Watts, the former king!" said a guard.

Someone walked into the room as a guard said,"They're also a cute blue haired woman with them too but they're heading to save Kurt!". "Xiadur is still on his break, Linda is torturing some of the prisoners, and Ramon is sleeping and doesn't like to be disturbed. How else do we have left?" said a guard. "I!" said a voice. Damien stood there as he said,"They're alive?!". "How did you get here Vice Warden?" said a guard.

Damien said,"Get the traps ready for them! Tell the guards on Level 6 to be ready! They need to keep them busy until Mistress Linda and her friends are down there! Get Ramon to go help and Xiadur to get moving now! This isn't a joke anymore! Go now!". "Yes sir!" said the guards. "Is he serious? It could be the fake!" said a guard. "Since I can't blame Xiadur, I have to be serious now." said Damien as the guard sighed a breath of relief.

The four were running as Zane said,"So many stairs. I'm going to have a strong word with Parker about his obsession with stairs after this!". The guards tried to stop them only to be blasted by a four way attack from them. "I'm not stopping this hype now! Nothing is stopping me now! Move it now or else you're dead meat!!" roared Zane as he turned his legs into a hammer smacking them away. "Lets not mess with him when he's like this agreed?" said Liv as the two women nodded.

The guards had guns and they aimed at the group. "Sweet Punch!" yelled Zane. His right arm soon stretched knocking all of the guards out of the way as a guard said,"Trap time!". The stairway was soon covered in spikes. "Ha! Try to get past." said the guard. Zane turned intangible as the guard's eyes bugged out. "What a pain! Cover your ears Zane! Sonic Wave!" said Liv. The traps were soon destroyed as Liv held the guard in hand.

The four kept on running as the monitoring room was getting annoyed at them. The traps had failed thanks to the four. Zane jumped down to the bottom with the others soon joining him. "We're here. It is rather bland isn't it?" said Marissa. "I was honestly expecting water or something." said Zane. "This floor holds the worst of the worst. Can't you feel their evil Zane?" said Liv. "Yeah and it's making me sick. Kurt! Where are you?! Your little brother is here!" said Zane.

Liv said,"Sorry but that won't cut it out this time Zane.". "Um why not Liv? I mean this floor is the smallest one." said Zane. "You're right about the size Zane but the walls are soundproof meaning we could scream at the top of our lungs but they won't hear us." said Liv. "I could use my sound form to make a loud enough sound to be honest. So what's the plan?" said Zane. "I grabbed our dear friend to help us on our journey." said Liv.

The guard was trying to get out of here as Liv said,"Rope.". Zane nodded as he tied the guard up in a rope. Zane soon noticed that this guard looked very different from the others and the first thought that went through his head was,"He looks different than the rest. I wonder if he's a important character. It's sad if he isn't important.". His physique is very average to say the least. He's has short yet wavy black hair, noticeable sideburns, and a beard with dark green eyes.

He's wearing the same exact uniform as his fellow officers being that he's wearing a short blue double breasted jacket worn over a white shirt and black tie, dark purple trousers, and dark brown ankle high boots and gloves that covered up to his elbows. "So why does he look so plain? I mean we could have grabbed anyone. Why didn't we grab like one of the female guards? They exist here right beside that crazy sadistic bitch and her pets?" said Zane as a prisoner shrugged. 

The guard said,"I ain't telling you freaks nothing at all. I would rather die by Xiadur's acid or getting whipped by Mistress Linda than helping you freaks save your friend!" said the guard. "He's so dam stubborn just like him." said Marissa as Liv told Zane to let him go. He was going to escape but he knew that leaving now would be suicide. "It sucks that Ivan isn't here Mistress Liv. We could have awakened him." said Colleen.

Liv said,"Oh. We still can do that thanks to our young friend.". Zane was currently chowing down on a snack as the three woman, guard, and prisoner looked confused. "Where did you?" said the guard as Zane shrugged. "I took some food from the guards on the way here. You guys really need to keep the amazing food tied down." said Zane as he finished it off. "Zane. Do you mind helping us with this little problem?" said Liv. "Sure. What's awakened?" said Zane.

Zane said,"You were once a man?! Wow. I didn't know Ivan could do that but I've only know him for maybe a day or two.". "Yep. I'm now a woman and proud of it. You get some amazing benefits I've heard from some of the other women back in Freedom World." said Colleen. "Focus you two. I know you're happy about Colleen but we need to find Kurt before Xiadur comes out to play. Zane, you have accessed your Eazairvian Form using that watch of yours." said Liv.

Zane nodded as he said,"Okay. Let me activate it first Liv. Activate Code 07-130-P. Password: Slayer Netstorm Experion.". He soon turned into Astral Form as Colleen said,"You're so beautiful Zane but that's expected.". "Thanks I think? So what now? I mean I still don't get what I'm supposed to do." said Zane. "You heard how Colleen was awakened thanks to Ivan so do the same thing to this guard." said Liv. "Oh. I get it now!" said Zane floating over to the guard.

The guard said,"Stay back!". He swiped at Zane with it going through his body. "So are Eazairvians hard to touch?" said Colleen. "No. You're wrong. Zane's really good at using his body despite him being young enough to ride on the kiddie rides." said Marissa. "Hey! So where did you get this guy anyway?" said Zane as he placed his hand on her. His body soon glowed pink as Zane said with a "smile","Role Reverse!". The prisoners covered their eyes as a woman soon stood there.

Her physique was very much like the other three women there being very attractive with a perfect hourglass figure and large breasts. Her hair is still short and wavy with it now being blond and her eyes looked bright green. She's now wearing the same double breasted jacket looking more like a dress rather than a jacket with it having purple lining, dark brown thigh high boots, and the gloves were the same height. Her cleavage was shown thanks to her not wearing the shirt and tie.

Zane said as he turned back to normal,"I did give you a scar on the left side of your stomach because I think it would make sense since you work in a prison. I'm a realist your highness.". He crossed his arms as the now female guard said,"Is this me?". "Yes darling. Our good pal Zane did this using his power to bend reality. Welcome to your new life." said Liv. "So did I miss something? She has done this before right?" said Zane.

Marissa said,"It happened before so just ask Lucius about it later.". "K. So do you know where my brother is? Silver Raptor? Kurt Ethan Alvarez?" said Zane. "Um. I'm can't talk with all of these guys starting at me like I'm such a piece of meat. I can't believe I was like before except with Mistress Linda. She's well crazy." said the woman guard. "That's being nice. I'll handle this. Would all of my friends cover their ears?" said Liv. The four covered their ears as Liv screamed.

Most of the prisoners were out cold as the woman guard said,"I'll go but I need to see myself.". "Oh for Gods Sake!" said Zane. "The last one wasn't as bad." said Marissa. "You two know that I was the last one right?" said Colleen. "Yes but we don't care." said Marissa and Zane causing Colleen to sulk a bit. Liv then held a small compact mirror ,which she pulled out of nowhere, and the female guard blushed upon seeing herself.

The guard said,"I'm beautiful.". "You'll be the new Head Jailer of this place I promise." said Liv. "Is she?" said Colleen and Zane. "Maybe." said Marissa shrugging. "Thank you so much Mistress Liv! I can't help but thank you! My name is now Elisa!" said Elisa. "Okay. Could you tell us where Kurt is now?" said Zane. "Down the hall to the right!" said Elisa. Zane was soon gone as the four women chased after him.

Zane stopped in front of the cell as he yelled,"Kurt! I'm here finally!". Kurt looked up and he said,"I can't believe it. You're here.". "Well of course I am. Alvarez stick together." said Zane with a smile on him. "Where is our older brother?" said Kurt. "Recovering. It's a long story." said Elisa. "So who is she Zane? Is she your girlfriend?" said Kurt with a perverted smirk. "Nope. I mean she is a girl and my friend but in terms of romantic feelings, meh." said Zane.

He was soon hit by all four women as Daryl thought,"He's just like Shawn but more blunt. I didn't think it was possible but well....". "You're Natasha and Shawn's blood related son aren't you?!" said Daryl. "Yep. My name is Zane though so how do you know my dad?" said Zane. "He and I fought and Shawn won. We became rivals before I was locked up after helping Kurt escape. Speaking of which, how is he doing?" said Daryl. "It's a long story. We need to leave." said Zane.

Liv said,"You're right Zane. Colleen and Elisa, you two women stay here while we go toward the lift to get out of here faster than you can say.". Zane was gone as Marissa said,"He really goes to stop doing that.". "Yeah but my brother is far more stubborn than even Daryl here. He hasn't changed but he has. Thank you for coming Zane." said Kurt smiling and crying. Daryl nodded as the two women ran after Zane. "He's one to brave it all." thought Daryl.

The three were running as they made it to the elevator. "Thank the gods they left the gate open upon last use." said Marissa. Liv went over to the control panel as she said,"It isn't working! Those jerks upstairs must have locked it!". Zane stuck his head through the open passage as Zane said,"It's time to climb girls!". "Do it!" said Damien's voice. Zane's head was soon ripped off as the women screamed from Zane losing his head.

Zane's head soon grew back as he said,"Man! That was a close one. I almost lost my head.". "You did Zane!" yelled the two. They looked to see that the lift was covered in spikes. "Why can't we have nice things now can we. We're being watched. We need to go back to the stairs." said Liv. Zane punched the ground as they ran toward the elevator. They soon reached the stairs to see that it was locked up tight.

Marissa said,"Now this is getting plain sad. We're going to break our way though aren't we?". Zane smiled as he got ready to smash. Crisis Judgement went off as the room was being covered in neon green gas. "This isn't Xiadur's acid gas. It's sleeping." said Liv. "Hey. You girls and kid better not be causing our death or else." said the prisoner. Zane covered his mouth with Liv saying,"I'm honestly didn't see that coming given Zane's steadfast nature.". "Leave bastards!" said the prisoners.

They fell asleep as a guard said in the monitoring room,"Vice Warden. Level 6 is covered in our powerful sleeping gas. They have nowhere to run.". "Perfect. Tell Xiadur about this. The guards need to be ready just in case. The Warden job will be mine." said Damien. The three backed up as the gas covered the room. Xiadur sat in his office as he thought,"Zane. How the hell did you survive? You should have died. Death is coming.".

Kurt thought as the gas was heading toward them,"Zane. Stay safe and use your brain.". "Kurt. Do you think?" said Daryl. "About my brother and the two queens? He's going to be fine but we should all hold our breath until the gas is gone." said Kurt. "Right." said the woman. Back on Level Three, it seems that Henry had returned. "I'm now back on Level 3! I only have two more floors of this hell left before I'm free!" said Henry.

A shadow covered him as he screamed. It was Sirius with Henry said,"Remember me?". Sirius licked him with his three heads as he said,"Friend!". "Yes Friend. Can you help me reach Level 1? Zane is up there." said Henry. The dog nodded as Henry was given a ride. "Okay! Time to make some noise that's for sure." said Henry. The dog barked as the two ran off into the sunset. Back on Level Six, the gas was getting closer to the trio.

The prisoners said,"Do something freaks! Help us!". "Your time to shine!" said Liv. Marissa nodded as her right hand glowed. She ran across the ground with it soon disappearing upon touch. "That's just like Sonya's power except more destructive." said Zane. She ran around the stairs and she pushed up the floor remains making the gas flow stop. "Good job Marissa partner." said Liv. "That was so cool lady but how do we get up? I mean I can fly but...." said Zane.

Zane said,"Anyway. We need to get Kurt and the others out of here. So how do we get out of Level 6 and also....". He disappeared and then reappeared holding several destroyed orbs. "I was getting tired of them watching me. It's no wonder why there is no female guards. The men here are so perverted I could tell." said Zane. "Your powers are evolving. I think you can handle your opponents with our help but we need to get ready for a fight." said Liv. "I'm ready." said Zane.

The trio headed back to Kurt's cell as Liv said,"You can back down now. We have a way for you and your friends to escape. Do you really want to fight? We can get you all out for sure trust me.". "I'm a son, brother, and father your highness, I'm protecting them with my entire being! What kind of man would I be if I left the injustice stand here. It may be a prison but this isn't right. I'm going to get my revenge and if you want to fight me, I'll give it my ass." said Zane.

His eyes turned molten gold as he said,"I'm going to stop Daemon after I saved this prison and I'll do it even if I die in the process!". Liv saw Natasha and Shawn appearing behind Zane with Liv backing up. "You're the combination of your parents." said Liv. "So how do you suggest we get out of here if you don't mind answering me." said Marissa. The trio reached the cell as they heard laughter from the cell behind them.

A voice said,"I'll save you all using my powers. Doesn't that sound great Marissa?". Marissa's eyes widened as she said,"No. I thought you died Marco Payne aka the Shadow Emperor!". "It's good to see you old boy. I'm digging the new look. It's way better than your old male look that's for sure. I'm sure that your curse is being a real bitch. It's also nice to meet the famous Zane Alvarez. Your father talked about you before he stopped coming." said Marco as he stood up to stand near the bars.

Zane said,"So Kurt, who the hell is this old guy? And how does he know dad?". "He got arrested by dad before you were born but the two remained friends. He's friends with grandpa too." said Kurt as he glared at the man. "So you knew my dad? I guess you must be not such a bad guy." said Zane. "I can't believe you're so dumb. You should know that I was once the former crime boss and the king of your pal Marissa/Marshal's kingdom." said Marco.

He shrugged as he said,"To be honest, I didn't want to leave this hell but you're boiling my blood. We could be good pals so how about you freeing me?". "No way! He took over my kingdom and trapped me in this form! I can't be male or female!" yelled Marissa. "Temper is ugly on such a face. Being in this hell has taught me a lot. You're a good kid Zane so make the right choice." said Marco. "Zane. I shall let you decided what we should do." said Liv.

Zane said,"Thank you Liv. Marissa and all of you. I'm not perfect. I can't protect everyone in the Omniverse by myself. Heck, I'm an asshole through and through but here's the thing. I'm not one to break my promise because I'm scared of dying. My future is hurting my friends and family back in my town so if I have a chance to save it, I'm taking a gamble! I can also turn Marco into a woman if he misbehaves.".

Kurt laughed as Daryl said,"Okay. That's pretty funny. A fitting punishment.". "And what's funny about turning into a woman not by choice?" said Colette and Elisa. "Zane. Gender isn't something to mess around with." said Liv. "Really? You don't wanted to see him as a woman?" said Zane. Liv was about to retort but she looked at Marco. She started laughing as Marco said,"Okay then. Joke time is over. Lets go already. I'm tired and annoyed of this conversation.".

A prisoner said,"Hey you girls and kid! You guys should let me out too! I can help you save your town too!". Zane sighed as he said,"SHUT THE HELL UP NOW!". He released an energy wave as the prisoners around them were knocked out. "You're getting better control of your powers aren't you Zane?" said Liv. "Zane! Let me come with you!" yelled Daryl. Zane looked at the angel with Kurt saying,"Listen to him bro. Trust me.".

Daryl said,"I've know about you since you were born! You have the potential to become the savior of the Omniverse! Your father always said that you would be a great force for good! Please let me come and save Natasha!". Zane looked down as he said,"Do you know what happened to my dad?". Daryl growled as he said,"Yes. Xiadur told me to hurt me. It did.". "Free him, my brother, and Marco Marissa." said Zane. "Are you sure about this Zane? You don't know two of them!" said Marissa.

Zane smiled as he said,"They can be trusted and they're my friends.". Marissa melted the chains off the three as Zane carried the bruised Kurt. "Okay. Now this is a powerful eight. I'm liking these odds." said Liv. "We need to stop by Freedom World to heal and get ready for a fight that will be the death of several guards." said Zane. "Lets go boys and girls." said Liv. The group headed off as Kurt's voice said,"They were men before?!".

One of the guards in the monitoring room said,"Get ready men. All four prisoners can handle guns so be smart with the bullets.". Several guards ran into the room as they saw that there was a hole in the ceiling. "Keep looking! They must be down here somewhere!" said one of the guards. They walked through the whole Level only finding unconscious guards and prisoners plus two cells were open and it belong to Daryl, Kurt, and Marco.

Damien said,"What?! They escaped with Daryl, Kurt, and Marco?! This is impossible! My plan was absolutely flawless! This is really pissing me off! I can't believe that Xiadur is not doing anything leaving me to blame for this!". The guards in the monitoring room were going crazy as Damien said to the guards,"Tell all of the guards to ready to Level 4 and get the warden off his ass and help!". He was walking down the hallway talking to a personal communication orb.

Damien said,"Mistress Linda and Ramon! Get your forces ready and head to Level 4! Make sure that you captured the prisoners and I will become Warden for sure!". Meanwhile, Marco was smoking as he said,"Now. This is real nice.". He was given a new outfit as he's now wearing a black and crimson striped button up vest over a long-sleeved white shirt. He's wearing a dark green scarf, dark gray suit pants, and polished black shoes with a gold buckle to them.

He's wearing a dark brown overcoat with a light gray fur trim over his shoulders. He and the others were getting ready to move as Kurt said,"You're not serious Zane? We have a baby sister and I'm an uncle! How long have I been away?". He was healed up and ready to go along with the others. "Deal with it. You're an uncle now. Mom will kill you for going to prison by the way." said Zane. "Like she won't kill us for going to prison and your injuries." said Lucius. "Fair." said Zane, shrugging.

Lucius and the others were rested as Ivan was spinning. "So has he been doing that since he woke up or what?" said Daryl. He stood there with Sharia said,"According to Amelia, he can spin like that for over twenty fours hours even when he's asleep.". The entire group was now on Level 5 as they were armored up. "Well. It's showtime. We'll have a long journey ahead of us being that the guards mostly like now about us coming." said Liv.

They nodded as Liv said,"We need allies and well, I'm sure that we need to free spreading the name of Legion Zero! We need to make a big enough riot to keep the guards busy so Zane can get revenge on Xiadur! Lets make some noise boys and girls!".  They cheered as Liv said,"So are you ready to knock them dead Zane....". He ,along with his brothers, Daryl, and Marco, weren't there as Colleen and Elisa said,"They went on ahead of us and well, we couldn't stop them.".

Iva said,"Charge!". The army ran after Zane and the rest of his group as Ivan was spinning his way there. The five in question headed up the stairway from Level 5 to Level 4. "Do you really think we should have gone ahead?" said Lucius. Daryl ,with a custom looking bazooka, shield, and saber type sword, shrugged as he said,"I'm not a fan of these boring speeches. Lets kick some ass!". "Got to agree with you there angel boy." said Marco.

Kurt said with a smile,"I bet I can knock out more guards than you guys can!". "A challenge right now?" said Lucius. "Hell yeah! I'm in!" said Zane. "The higher level guards are bonus right?" said Marco. "Sounds fair." said Daryl. "Loser has to listen to one of those boring ass speeches from her highness." said Marco. "They're not that bad you guys." said Lucius. "Who cares? Lets kick some ass already!" said Zane. "Speaking my language there Zane." said Daryl, smiling.

Marco placed his hand on the door as he said,"Go away.". The door was gone as it soon broke and the five walked. The guards aimed their guns at them as a guard said,"They're here! Daryl Desmond aka the Sky Berserker!". "So this is Level 4? It makes Level 5 look sad in compassion." said Daryl. "The two intruders Legion Zero and Lucius Alvarez!" said the guard. "To be honest, I'm kinda of hungry or really hungry. I wonder if I can head to the kitchen this time." said Zane.

His mouth watered as Lucius said,"Focus Zane. We can't get distracted. We have a goal". "Silver Raptor Kurt Ethan Alvarez!" said the guard. "It's making me feel right at home you guys!" said Kurt with a smile. "Marco Payne aka the Shadow Emperor!" said the guard. "So you know my name? I'm touched." said Marco. "Fire on them now!" said the guard. They fired several bullets toward them as Marco said,"Vortex!". They were absorbed into a void as he rushed toward them.

Marco said,"Draining Darkness!". His right arm turned into a blade of darkness slicing five of them back. Zane dodged their attacks as Kurt jumped toward them. His arms ignited into black and white flames with him saying,"Solar Firestorm!". Several fireballs hit them knocking twelve of them back and Daryl held his sword. He sliced through them and he said,"Too dam slow bitches.". Ten of them went back as the remaining ,30, guards were swiped away by Lucius throwing metal at them.

The five stood there with Lucius smiling. "You guys didn't leave any for me. I'm hurt. Okay. Lets get going boys!" said Zane. The five rushed toward them as Zane said with a smile,"It's time for you to die! Sweet Bombardment!". Back with Damien, his communication orb went off. "So did you guys take care of..." said Damien. He and the guards heard screaming with one saying,"Why did one turn into candy?!". The Vice Warden ran toward the elevator.

Marco walked toward a cell as he threw the keys in. "Thanks buddy!" said a prisoner. "I heard that the Steel Garden was here so are you up for some rough housing?" said Marco. The bald man from before stood up and he said,"I'm willing to help. They have pissed me off for a long time. I wanted to help Shawn's kid but first.". SG punched out the other prisoners as Marco said,"We needed them for a distraction.". "We have several to spare. Franks the name." said Frank. The two were gone.

Back on Level 2, the Crimson Ogres were heading toward Level 4 and the guards were following them. "I guess you guys don't know about Zane were having fun downstairs. Me and Sirius are going to help the brat by freeing you guys. Are you in for helping your god?" said Henry holding several keys. "Hell yeah God Zane!" said the prisoners. Damien said,"Prisoners are escaping on Level 2! It's the work of Legion Zero!".

He was talking to the monitoring room as he said,"Tell any guards remaining on Level 2 to handle them and where is Xiadur?!". "Still recovering sir." said a guard. "God dam it!" yelled Damien. The remaining guards were soon attacked by the prisoners as Henry laughed. "You don't know the true power of the team work of Shaman and Legion Zero! Who are your gods now?!" said Henry. He was riding on Sirius with the prisoners yelled,"God Henry and Zane!".

They were having a riot as Damien heard screaming. "Level 2 and 4 are going to hell thanks to Legion Zero!" yelled the guard. Back on Level 4, Zane saw the others as he said,"You guys took forever to get here. I mean I'm winning.". "You can hit more people." said Kurt. Marco and Frank joined the group plus the rest of the team. Damien was running faster as he yelled,"Why the hell is this happening to me?!". The giant mob joined them.

Zane said to Frank,"So who are you?". "A friend of your dad. Frank." said Frank. "Okay. Welcome to the team Frank!" said Zane. Damien was told to either send backup to Level 2 and 4 as he was having a panic attack. "Zane! We need a victory cheer!" said Iva. "Lets go already boys and girls! Time to kick some ass! Charge! Xiadur is going to lose badly right you guys! Charge for Legion Zero aka Me!" yelled Zane. "Hell yeah Zane! Lets go!" yelled the group as their rampage went forward.

Next time,
With Zane and the rest of the group causing hell on Level 4 and Henry on Level 2, will Xiadur get his ass into gear or what? Will Zane kill Xiadur or will something else happen? This and more time on Zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment