Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Soul Episode 109 Date with Rain and History Unfold!


A/N: Yeah. We are on a roll and I ain't stopped until I finish the series. I don't think this series will be over 200 episodes but who knows? At least, this series doesn't piss me off like Fairy Tail does. I mean I wasn't so critical until the most recent arc. It has some problems like Gray vs Natsu which is the dumbest fight in the entire arc because Gray ,like always, is a whiny bitch. I'm going to stop and say that this episode is mainly going to be a giant flashbacks with little breaks in the present. Natsu is also going to have a lot of P.O.V with him remembering his past and also talking about it. Also I may hate One Punch Man but I really love the Mob Psycho's Opening. I think that some songs works as great background noise. This is going to be long.

Natsu's P.O.V.
I was currently sitting on a bench waiting for Rain. It had been a couple of days since Robin was sent to prison and escaped. I knew that he couldn't have done it without help and knowing my shit as hell luck, it was someone from my past. I sighed as I heard,"Wow. That guy over there looks like a model and he must be really strong.". Since I was well wanted, I had to disguise myself a bit to hopefully not get my date interrupt.

I'm currently in a mall/amusement park/water park/park called Fantasy Kingdom. The place did look like a castle and I think I saw a mermaid in the pool. I honestly couldn't tell if it was a real mermaid like Mia ,which I think she is keeping a secret for something and I figure out how thanks to Terminus and other factors, or she is a girl with REALLY good makeup and I know this sounds racist beyond belief mother of god.

Right now, I was currently wearing a white t-shirt with a navy blue hoodie which was open with a pair of black jeans with black and white sneakers. I had my hair change from its normal navy blue color to a pretty average black color but I change my eye color from blue to green. I looked pretty nice according to the ladies. I was wearing reading my phone and I heard,"Um. Are you my idiot boyfriend?".

I looked up and I blushed. My lovely girlfriend was wearing an amazing outfit. She was wearing a white designer jacket ,which came from my step mom's company, and it came with a simple but cute light purple blouse, blue jeans, and sandals. I smiled and I said,"Sup Rain.". She sat next to me and she said,"So why did you ask me here?". "I wanted a date and unlike you, this is fun. I really don't want to spend my day off in a library." I said.

Rain said,"So do you still work at Le Devil? I mean you have to disguise yourself because someone had to piss of the Protectors of the Earth.". "Yes and they started it." I said. She sighed and she said,"I want answers Natsu. You're hiding stuff from me. I thought we wouldn't keep secrets from each other at all.". "I wasn't hiding anything from you." I said. "Why are you lying to me Natsu?" said Rain. "I wasn't!" I said.

She looked at me and she said,"I guess you're not. You will tell me first and then the others tomorrow promise?". She held out her left pinkie and I said,"You're not serious right?". She glared at me with me linking pinkies and I said,"Okay.". She smiled and I said,"You know that you look really good with makeup.". She smiled as she said,"Well my maid helped me a little with it.". "Yeah. My maids help me by trapping me in a closet with my mom." I said.

I shivered in fear and Rain said,"So what we should do first? I mean this place is so big and I don't think we have time for it all.". I held her hand and I said,"Trust me. I tend to over plan things.". She smiled and we headed toward the park. It was an indoor park and it would normally be an outdoor but it is Fall. I watched kids playing with their parents and older siblings or people playing with man's best friend.

I notice Rain was looking at me and she said,"I've wanted to ask this for a while now.". "Okay. Shoot Rain." I said. Before she could talk, I was hit directly by a frisbee in my chest. I was then tackled by a Shiba Inu. I could tell that Rain was laughing at my misery and I said while holding the disc,"Got get it girl!". The dog rushed away and Rain said,"I guess animals love you.". "It is love or hate in my book but mainly the former." I said while getting up.

We were later sitting on a bench enjoying a quick snack or for me, a meal. "I will never understand your stomach." said Rain who was enjoying a soda with her money. I tried paying for it but she gave me a cold hard look saying that she wanted to do this. I really didn't want to piss her off even more than I normally do. "So start talking." said Rain. "Okay. Lets start my story about two years ago. This is new to me for about a week now." I said.

About two years ago, I was the God of Death and right now, I was currently strapped down to a table with a doctor saying,"I'm guessing those must be really tight.". "Hey buddy. I'm pretty good and they are not needed. I won't hurt you I promise." I said. "Oh. In that case,...." said the doctor. "Don't listen to that brat dumbass! He killed a hundred people with just his voice you know that right? He will kill us unless we put him in the chamber." said the other doctor.

I then watched the two doctors run out of them like a coward and I thought,"I guess that they have been told of my death smile and my words that could calm a bull that has seen red. I don't look harmless but I've killed countless not thousands of people.". "I won't kill you but if I had something to gain from it, I would." I said. I remember taking a job where I met Akane and Cole so I was going at lying for sure.

I learned something fter being broken by Lucia that the world was more corrupt than I had though. It was that justice was under the thumb of the corrupt, medicine only crippled people, and humans were nothing more than garbage. I later discovered that I was a natural at killing due to me being able to kill the strong using trickery and the smart using brute force. No one could escape my charm and I was considered to be a god of death.

I accepted any job no matter with me able to sneak through a heavily guarded place with ease and cause the government to fear my name. I ended a decade long war in only a week. "It is a shame. I wish that this killer didn't end his life like this." said a doctor. "But Doctor Sheldon. Are you sure that it is alright using such a dangerous person?" said a doctor. "You truly don't understand. I picked him because of that you ignoramus" said Dr. Sheldon.

He has short and messy brown hair with lime green eyes as he said,"Yes. Both his body and mind are perfect. He has family but we'll just erase him like that so he is perfect.". I looked at the roof and I thought,"This is how I go then. I guess it's better than nothing. It beats dying of cancer or debt. So I wonder if I'm going to Hell or not. I'll kill countless people so this is my just desserts.". I had let out a large sigh and my life changed from then on.

Back in the present, we were in the changing room of the pool portion of the park with us talking. No one else was in here so we could just talk freely. Rain said,"So you knew Doctor Malik Sheldon? I'm shocked.". "Yeah. He was a bastard. Before the experiments, I was let out of my prison to make sure that my blood was safe. It was hell in their because in the restraints, I couldn't move a dam muscle." I said."So why didn't you at all escaped?" said Rain.

I said,"I couldn't. I was a wanted man after all Rain. The place also had gas, electricity, heat, cold, sound waves, and light. It was like the ultimate prison cell and they would kill my family if I didn't so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.". We headed out of the locker room and I eyed Rain in her bikini. It was red and white which I thought was a really good color on her while I wore a simple pair of trunks.

I was later forced to push Rain on a inter tub and I said,"So explain to me why I'm doing this again Rain?". "You lied to me so this is your punishment." said Rain. I took a sigh and I said,"So aren't you curious how I got there?". "I'm going to guess that it had something to do with Robin. He was your student right?" said Rain. "Yep. I took him in because he saw me kill his dad and he wanted to join me with him being rather persistent." I said.

I told her that I was caught due to Robin abandoned me on a job when I was injured. It was extremely painful and I swore revenge on him after than. "I'm guessing that you forgot to teach him how to like you." said Rain. "I was emotionless and heartless back then. I only taught him about power and the fact of loyalty was the first thing I did." I said. The water pushed us through the rest of the ride and I remembered more about my past.

Flashback. I remember being in that room wondering why Robin betray me like that and why in the gods name did he rip off his face. I like to think that he was going through a rebellious phrase but I learned that was a false belief. I knew that I could escape without much effort. Right now, I was in a very sketch research facility. It was lucky that I was a super genius at everything. I was cocky but I could prove it in a fight rather than those twelve in Russia. All bark not bite is them.

A doctor said,"According to the data, he is going to be through several if not countless changes due to this experiment. We need someone to watch him but it has to be close. Everyone is scared of him due to that aura of his. It is like he is just watching us from behind there. This is top secret so we can't just hire a dumb temp. We need someone who can keep their mouth zipped.". Malik thought about it and he said,"I will handle it. You just get ready for me.".

Malik said,"We have others to use so we know that they are loyal, special in a way different from the last, and no one will mourn their death.". I had my back turned and I heard heels coming right toward me. "Oh wow! You look way younger than I expect!" said a female voice. "I sure do don't I? So how about you let me go?" I said. "Nope! You'll kill me if I do. My name is Aria Scott by the way." said the voice. I looked at her and he said,"What's up with your shirt?".

I learned that this lab was experimental with a new particles and it could my interest. It was able to make a mini-nuke which was cool. It seems to be able to replace oil and nuclear energy despite it being able to make an explosion which rivals an nuclear explosion. It seems to be hard to make and a huge energy is required to even make it. The man created this is a famous biologist with him being richer than I and in change of the world development foundation. He will use any means to get it.

One time, he was taking to me while I was being stabbed with needles. "You do know that we're going to be remodeling your body? So if you work with me, you can read whatever you wanted in your cell but you won't be free. You're lucky that you're not getting the death penalty. You will be living the ends of days as my bitch God Of Death." said Malik. I was angry but I sure didn't let the man see it. Emotions can make a person weaker than normal and they're weak.

I heard one of them say,"I think we need to ....". I didn't hear the rest because of the seven needles being jabbed into my neck. I made a grunt of pain as Malik said,"Okay. I will explain this to make sure that you get this. You will be rebuilt and given new cells to replace your old ones. You will get worse and worse by the day but you only have to tell someone about ALL changes toward your bodies. Even a baby is able to do that.".

He started to laugh and he said,"This is fun right? I guess you can and deal it huh.". I thought about killing him by grabbing his jacket sleeve, bringing him to me, and slicing his neck with my teeth but I knew that killing him would make my escape harder. So I decide to let it happen to me and then I will let him have a death worthy of all the pain that he dealt me. I was later wheeled back to my room and I saw Aria working on something.

She had short gray hair that went to her shoulders, blue eyes that looked like water in the Nile, and she was tall than most women that I knew. I was shocked by how many men worked here despite the fact that in today's society, women are quite stronger than men. I personally believe that is bullshit and I think that a man can be stronger than woman. "Oh. Good job. Let me know when you are done resting and I need to just check her vials." said Aria.

I got out of my prison and I saw her shirt. "You know that your fashion sense sucks more than being in here right?" I said. "Huh?! This one too?! I thought it would take your mind off being here!" said Aria in obvious shock. I chuckled a little and I said,"To be honest, it is annoying.". "Well, this is my favorite band but I'm unpopular with my students." said Aria. "So a talking carrot is a band now? It is strange but did you say students?" I said.

I looked back at meeting her and later in life Rain and I loved meeting both sisters. She teaches at the best high school for Souls in the world and during the night, she works for Malik for free. I often ask why she takes such hard work. The head man walked in and I saw him heading toward the woman. "I need those reports Aria. What took you so long?" said Malik. "Oh... I'm so sorry." said Aria. She was hit by the digital clipboard and I looked at him.

I learned that she was arranged to marry this scum and their relationship wasn't the best. I seen this before so I could tell that it wasn't healthy. "You know that your father begged me and my parents to marry you. You're lucky that you at least an eight. You belong to me so you should be devoted your heart and soul to obeying me." said Malik who was grabbed her hair. He looked at me and he said,"I will see you soon buddy! Ha Ha!". I just smiled.

Back in the present, I watched Rain playing with some kids who begged her to play with her after she used her gravity power on me when we were in the pool. I saw her smile and it reminded me of Aria so much. I didn't have a crush on her at the time because of the fact that her idiot of a husband had a field day of torturing me. I heard one of the doctors tell Malik something and I think the head noticed my glance.

I had a pretty basic knowledge of science but this was intense. "Oh. You want to learn something? It doesn't matter because this is big boy stuff. You won't understand a word of it." said Malik. After two years, I know that Malik was determined to make a living baby possibly a baby still in a woman's womb. He would attach the pieces of the God Particles to the cells of a baby and I think they would make you like Loki and Thor.

I said,"Hey Malik. My arms and legs are pretty numb plus it's cold.". "You need to add a master to your elders boy. Something must be broken in you..." said Malik. He rambled on and I knew that he was nothing compared to me. I knew a lot after I read from the world library plus I figure how I could use this to my advantage in a month. I know that I can make myself into a god even more plus I would be invincible.

I return back to my humble abode and I saw Aria waiting for me. She looked shocked and she said,"I have so much to do today! I better hurry or he'll hit me! You know that he goes for the head.". "Is that a big deal?" I said. 'It is! Teaching is my real job and it would be bad if I got dumb." said Aria. I knew that she was hiding something but this was just wow. Malik came in and he yelled,"Aria! You should get that I hate waiting!".

She squealed and she said,"I'm sorry! I will do it right now!". I saw something and it was emotions at work. Right now, Malik was in a rage at Aria who is scared. He was about to hit with the clipboard and I placed my hand on the glass. He fell to the ground and I heard,"Um.. What did you to him God of Death?". "Don't worry. He is just taking a nap. Pissing me off so you can teach now. It would be a good thing if we could do our real job." I said.

I was back in the present looking at Rain. She was in a good mood after the day at the pool. We were all dried off and heading to the mall. Despite me being a guy and usually hating shopping, I liked to spend time with Rain so I could handle a little shopping. "So how was my sister? I mean she was too embarrassing right?" said Rain. I smiled and I said,"No more info until we get you some and also me some new clothes.".

Rain looked lost as we stopped in front of a store. It was actually one of the stores that sells extremely fashionable clothing ,which including Nora's line, for a pretty decent price in my opinion. We walked in and a clerk was in front of us. "Welcome! Are you here to shop for your girlfriend? Oh and by the way you two look adorable together." said the man who had a higher pitch than most men his age. I learned fast that he was into fashion.

He had a mini freak out upon hearing about who my mom is so he let me pick out Rain's clothing and it was for free. I sat on the bench and I heard Rain say,"Are you sure about this Natsu?". She was in a dressing room and I said,"Rain. I've worn these so I know that they won't show the naughty bits. My mom hates that clothing the most for college reasons.". She took a gulp and she said,"Do you mind waiting for a second?". "Sure." I said. As she changed, I went back to my memories.

I said,"So you're making questions for a test?". "Yep! I can't bring a computer in her so I have to write them by hand." said Aria. I learned through our talks that she worked as a teacher from 6 A.M to 7 P.M. with her then working here from 8 P.M to 2 A.M. She wasn't at all tired and always in a happily good mood, she did her job. She also likes to mumble to herself but that may just be her quirk. I then looked at one of the problems and I said,"Wrong.".

She looked at me and she said,"Huh?". I sighed as I breath on the glass. I wrote the problem on the glass and I said,"They may be a college prep school but they're still teens. You need to make sure that it isn't too hard or too easy. This is a hard problem for first years entering high school.". She sighed as she said,"I can't believe that I'm being taught by an assassin who is ten years younger than me.". She and I had become close in only three months of my arrival.

I had at first considered brainwash her with my words but according to my lack of knowledge outside of the cage, she matter little in the grand scheme of things. Aria held a test in front of me and she said with a smile,"You shouldn't at all be able to answer questions of classic literature! I know that you are Japanese so you shouldn't understand this.". I spoke something in perfect English and she said,"What can't you do?!".

She mumbled something while reading a book as I wonder about her life. She was a teacher at Star Valley High and she was head teacher for Class 1-C. In this class compared to now, one teacher had to teach all subjects except for Battle and Magic training. I heard that she was famous from her nice nature and beauty that rival the goddess. I would agree in the present day but back then, I thought that her charm was only her natural clumsy and harmless nature.

She sighed as she said,"I'm only good at Chemistry. You're way better at being a teacher than me God of Death and she would better than me.". "Yes. In the past, I had to teach a class who I killed because they were the clones of evil men and women through history but unlike you, I'm definitely not suited for the job." I said. She looked at me and I said,"I had a pupil once and he betrayed me so this is how I got here by the way.".

She was silent and I said,"I don't get it. I mean I made him better and I almost controlled him to be my little .....". "I understand why he did that. I bet he wanted to be seen by you." said Aria. I looked at her and I said,"I indeed look at him. I watched him grow from a weak piece of crap to an incredible killer.". I fell over and I was covered in electricity. "What the hell? Why am I being effected by this weak shit?" I thought.

I heard Malik said,"Playtime is over boy. You need to get back on your table so we can get back to work.". I was later examined on and I heard,"The body of his is going through unknown changes. I wonder what would happen if he went up against us.". "Not even a dinosaur could break through the chains holding him down. If he broke the cage in his home, he would have to take Aria as a hostage but I don't give a crap about her. She is going to make a great lamb for me." said Malik.

I heard a bit of Malik due to his voice being higher and louder than most males but all I heard was some science mumbo jumbo plus a little bit about dinosaurs. Weird huh. I will admit that he is way smarter than me but at a cost that I learned later on. I was coughing up blood and I could tell that Aria was worried. She is like her sister according to me but I heard,"That was a reaction that was expected this and you can ignore him.". She came toward me and I think she cared about me.

More and more of them happened to me and I noticed some changes in my body. I was ninety percent that it wasn't puberty because my fingers were like tentacles. The energy from the God Particles was making me gain the ability to gain incredible regeneration. I had a feeling to keep my new power in check. My body's arrangement was out of whack because it was now both strong and flexible. In only six months, my arms and fingers were like whips if I worked correct.

I think they would be called tentacles. My appendage index is usually never wrong because when you are making a poisonous dish, you could either kill or let them live. I tend to pick the latter though. I was currently resting for now and I heard,"We need to strength it before he figures it out.". "Yes sir! I won't let you down." said a nerdy voice. I thought,"Oh. I already know.". It was clear that I was way stronger than before because Malik refuses to come near me.

He would give directions to his sweet but naive wife from outside in the lab and she followed his orders to the letters. From where she stood, I better she thought that I was getting less and less like a human or more like a god. "You don't ask stupid question do you? You did awesome today. We will begin the rest after you rest and then we can talk like always." said Aria. She looked at me in my eyes and with a usual smile, she  makes me feel something.

I don't think its love but something else. "Okay. So about those test questions?" I said after jumping off the table. "I need your help too." said Aria who blushed. It was a long time since then and as 2015 was beginning, I in the middle of March or April was released. "Hey Natsu." said Rain. I was back in the present day and I said,"So are you ready?". "I'm a little nervous." said Rain. "It's cute to see her like a normal girl and she has a way better fashion sense than her sister." I thought.

She walked out and my mouth dropped. She was wearing a light blue women's t-shirt with a brown jean skirt with a black crocheted leather belt, a white apple cap and the sneakers that she was wearing earlier. I looked at her and I said,"You know that you do look good in a skirt right? I like you in jeans though.". She smiled and she said,"Okay. It is your turn now.". I sighed as I went into the dressing room.

Just like Aria, she was curious about the supernatural and loved my stories. I had to keep a couple of things secret because of reasons. In a year, that hell became a place where me and her just shoot the shit. I was impressed when she told me that the guards don't watch the cameras and she also learned more about me. I told her my real name, my family, and my past.  I usually keep this locked up but I knew that like me, she could make you talk.

I learned from her that she was nothing more than a maid to her fiance. I was wrong about the two being married but I'm only human I think. I don't think she felt any real feelings for the doctor and she was guarding me like a scared little puppy. She was happy one day and she said,"Oh. I wanted to show you the new shirt that I bought today!". "Okay. You may have the body but your fashion sense doesn't work for it." I said.

She smiled and she said,"I totally have this in the back today!". She took off her main dress shirt and she revealed a tube top. "Tada! A Ogre themed Tube Top!" said Aria. I looked at her breasts and she said,"It may be a little small and the sense is good right?".  I said with a little blood coming out of my nose,"You got it. I'm going to guess that you got some help right?". She smiled as she said,"Yeah. So you're a breast guy then? Huh, I guess you were an ass man but I was wrong.".

I blushed and I said,"It isn't like that! I mean I just grew up around....". "It's cute to see you showing your true self! You know that I don't show my breasts to just anyone right?" said Aria. I wondered why I was doing this and she said,"I guess your body is forcing the emotions out of you. I really don't get what he has done to you but it is making you show your dirty laundry.". "I guess so if I was born alongside you in peace, what would I be like?" I said while messing with my fingers.

She said,"You would be a pervert with a good heart and mind but you would tend to cause destruction in your wake. You would be petty about the little things, you would love girls like any boy your age would be, and you would hate to lose. I think there is more but lets find out. You're still a boy Natsu so enjoy your youth.". I smiled and I said,"You're a crazy woman you know that Aria.". "And you're pretty I mean crazy yourself." said Aria.

I learned from her about the next class that was entering Star Valley and she mention her sister who was like him. I asked her if I could see a picture of her and she said,"She hates pictures. I mean she is so pretty but she doesn't like others. She isn't a loner though! She is a A+ Student and she has three close friends with one of them being about her age. I don't want to be that sibling because we have our dad for that.". She was working as I learned that the weak could be the strong from her.

Back in the present, I heard,"Are you coming out Fuyu?!". I looked at myself and I thought that I looked pretty good. I then looked at my snow white hair that went up to my shoulders and my hair matched my blue eyes perfectly. I walked out and I heard a large gasp with me thinking that it wasn't my girlfriend but our cashier friend. I was now wearing a white and frilly short skirt that fluttered around me.

I had on a black peasant top that was clinched beneath my chest ,which was okay and not super busty like Satsuki thank god, and my arms. I on a pair of black thigh high length stockings with light blue leather sandals. "I think your legs will sure get us customers huh Fuyu?" said Rain who I could tell enjoyed being taller than me. I sighed and the cashier ran off to grab more clothes that helped with my legs.

I crossed my arms and I sighed. "So do you want to hear a story about my sister?" said Rain. "Let me guess. It involves you in a mud bath." I said. I dodged her punch and she said,"It was right before she died Natsu.". "Oh. Shoot then girlfriend. We have a couple of minutes before he comes back." I said as I sat next to her. She started talking about the past and I looked away. She was curious as I said to keep going.

Narrator P.O.V.
Aria was smiling as Emily said,"You've been in a good mood haven't you Ms. Scott?". "Huh?" said Aria. "Yeah. What's your secret?" said Percy. "Oh. How should I say that you're being taught by the number one killer in the world?" thought Aria. "I got it. It was the touch of a man." said Jack with him getting a glare from Tina. "Huh?!" said Aria. The class erupted in roars as one said,"Hey! I saw you put something that looked like a present in your bag!".

Aria's face was red and a girl yelled,"Is this for real?!". "Things are fired up for sure!" said a boy. "It is time to get serious you guys. Lets do roll. Efren Adams." said Aria who had calm down. "Here. I think a man would be good for you teach." said Efren. "See?! Even he agrees with you!" said the class. They got distracted as Aria thought of Natsu. She didn't like him in that way but she saw him as a student that need some nature.

Natsu's P.O.V.
After hearing that story, I thought about that present. It was back at the lab and I said,"A gift?". "You know it Nat-Chan. I mean you would look good with it for sure." said Aria. I backed up and she said with a pout,"Do you not like it?". "I do but I can't exact put it on in here now can I?" I said. She got sad as she said,"Oh yeah. You would look good with an earring for sure.". "So why did you do this exactly?" I said.

Aria said,"It has been a year since we first met Nat-Chan. Lets make this our anniversary okay. You talked to me about your past and your advice was powerful. Let me do this okay because I owe you a fucking lot.". I smiled as I said,"Sure Aria. I wouldn't mind that at but don't swear. It ruins you in so many ways.". My fake smile somehow turned into a real one thanks to her so I owe her that. "I'm so happy but I'm sad that I can't give you this. It's against the rules." said Aria.

She looked down and she said,"I want to give you directly but things just hate me huh?". I looked at her as she said,"I enjoyed this class but I don't know what is going to happen with the next bunch. I wanted to make them the best students but I don't know if I could do it now. Malik is forced me to quit my job as a teacher and work here now so I will be able to teach at least for my baby sister's first year of High School.".

She looked up at me and she said,"I heard good things about my new class! Akane Blaze and Issac Lance are going to be the future vice-president of the Student Council, Tara and Terry have such a great talent, and all of them are going to be wonderful. I want to help them all because teaching is my passion. Hey Nat-Chan, I can't touch you. You're a great supporter and I can't hug you. I want to show you my thanks for helping me with the final year of my career.".

I made something as Aria said,"Nat-Chan?". I was able to manipulate them beyond their expectations for sure. They were able to move faster than those pesky cameras could see them. I knew this would risk my escape but right now,  I want to be there for a person that I care about a lot. "Everything will be fine. I know that you got it." I said. "Yeah." said Aria. We stood there and I didn't know that soon, it would be the last time that we see each other.

Me and Rain were walking through the mall. I was back to wear my normal clothes and I was holding several bags. "This is a nightmare Rain." I said. "So you touch my sister before me then?" said Rain who looked at me. I blushed red and I said,"It isn't like that Rain! I saw her like I do Reva!". "So as a sister?" said Rain. "Yeah. So did you spend time with her before she well?" I said. "Yeah. I think we were going to talk about you the next day." said Rain.

I said,"I better that she said that I was pretty handsome and rocking on a guitar was my talent.". "She was happy with you rather than Malik. I hated him." said Rain. Her head rested on me and I said,"I did too Rain.". On the night that Aria had passed, an explosion went off. It was in a jungle nearby the lab on a island. They were testing the GP on a mice to see if it could be a working battery. I think it worked for cows but I could be wrong.

I better Malik wondered how I aged because things eventually died. Even god, Upon the jungle then blowing up because of science and Malik's flaws. They decided to cut me off. I could tell that from the fear that I heard. These things gave me enhanced hearing and I didn't know that Aria heard her fiance was the one who planned this. She rushed toward me and when I saw her, I said,"Oh. You are earlier. What's up?".

I hear everything from the horse's mouth and Aria said,"Don't give up! I know we can find a way to save you! I will do it I promise!". I ignored her as it fell on deaf ears. I knew that I had stayed here to dam long because my death was coming up and I knew that it was time to for me to go. I wanted to live forever and not die by them. I smiled as I thought,"I think it would be a waste if I didn't use my power to mess with them.".

I said,"Goodbye Aria Scott. I'm leaving. It would faster than I thought but I have more than enough power. This cell is nothing to me.". "No! You're going to do something bad! I want to be with the fun God of Death not this one!" yelled Aria. I didn't know that Malik was listening to our chat and I said with a smile,"Are you going to stop me Aria?". "Yes!" yelled Aria. "Oh. How then? With your arms or mind?" I said. She was lost and I sighed.

I placed my left hand on the glass and I said,"You're not stronger than me and I can't be stopped or saved by you. You don't even hold value as a hostage. You better leave before you die in vain.". She was crying and I didn't care back then.  I was a heartless bastard back then and I saw her leave with her crying in the process. "Okay. It's time for a test. Lets see how much you pissed me off huh Malik Sheldon!?" I said.

I started to transform and I tricked the head so I feel good. I was covered in tentacles and I coughed a bomb. "Like it?" I said. "No! Fire them! We made them to stop them since he can control and eat both fire and lightning!" yelled Malik. I took a deep breath as I exploded. My body reformed as I noticed the entire cell was covered in my body. "Oh thanks Malik.  I have this power thanks to the pain that you gave me." I said. He knew that I was the ringleader rather than him.

Malik along with guards was mostly likely rushing toward me and I think Aria is going to try and stop him. "Malik. Please save him. Otherwise, he will..." said Aria. I heard from my way that she was on the ground. He started to kick her and he yelled,"You bitch! You got hot around him! You know that I am the one who brought you to him! You should love me and not him!". I knew that him failing to me, losing to me, and losing Aria to me was the tipping point for him.

He yelled,"Gather the armed security! We can't let him pass through the lab and leave! He will die here!". I slammed open the door and I said,"Oh. What a shock.". "You're going to die here monster boy! You won't be able to break through this wall of the same material as you!" yelled Malik. I saw a wall and I took a deep breath. This was easy to me and I made sure that the guys shooting me were dead. "This is nothing compared to the pain that you gave me and her Malik." I said.

Malik was cornered like the rat he was and he said,"You're dead now.". I was stabbed in the gut and I saw that it was weird turrets. They have the same stuff in them and they were super effective on little old me. I was constantly stabbed and I heard laughing. I stood there and I said,"That isn't enough to kill me!". I grabbed a desk and I threw it at him. I heard his right eye exploded and I smiled. "Get him now!" yelled a guard.

Aria was walking up and I felt something. I could see everything and I wanted to be able get them all to feel the pain that I felted. "No. Don't do it Nat-Chan." said Aria. She saw everything and that was the chaos that was me. She mostly likely had a drive to stop me and I heard,"I won't let you go there again Nat-Chan. You will never be back there I promise!".  She hugged me and I thought,"What is she doing? Why is she doing to this to me?". She was stabbed by the same thing that stabbed me.

I knew that this was fatal because even I could hear her right now. "Why? If you stayed there, you will be fine." I said. "I was dumb like that one guy from your story. I didn't expect that trap to be there and I knew that shouting wouldn't be able to get your attention." said Aria with a smile still on her face. I knew that she was right. I would have killed everything in my path which would including my family and I was going to be a monster rather than a god. I was brought back by a single touch.

I should have protected her if I was stronger! I could have saved her if I wasn't determined to kill the people who hurt me. I was so dam weak and I was going to be all alone okay. I looked around and I saw me in a mirror. I figured out upon one look that I could do anything with this new power. "Why didn't I noticed it? I should have died." I said. "You know that isn't true buddy. I wanted to help you Nat-Chan. You are going to be a strong person and you're special to me." said Aria.

She took a deep breath and she said,"I know that you will meet someone that you will want to save and protect that person with your life just I like did.". "No! I won't let you die because of me being a an asshole! I will saved you because you're that person!" I said while crying. Since I gained the Devil Arm from the Underworld, I have been bottling my emotions because I find them weak. Right now, I was just crying like a baby right now.

We were quiet and I could feel myself devolving as she coughed up blood. "You have your entire life left Natsu. If you would give time to something, I have an idea. Go be with the next class for me. You were lost in the darkness and I have a feeling that they will bring you out of the darkness just like I did with you." said Aria. She smiled as I said,"I will and I protect you forever.". She smiled and she said,"Goodbye Nat-Chan.". "Bye Aria." I said as I wiped my tears away.

She died in my arms and I decided that I would handle the burial. I noticed that in her pocket, I saw my present which was my earring that I wore in my ear. I would wear this in honor of her because her sense of fashion may be bad but it is still something that I love about her. I attached the earring in my ear and I said,"I promise Aria Scott that I will bring you back to see me become a real man who protects his friends.".

I held her in my tentacle arms as I heard,"Get the heavy stuff! He may be alive!". I wrote a note and it said that I took her body to be burial among the stars and also to suck it. I flew off as I saw that they would be after me.  I flew toward the mountain that is where Star Valley is. I burial Aria and I made a promise to myself that I would be friendly and kind like she said that I would be in peaceful times. I also made sure that I would take Rain here one day and I did that.

She was looking at her grave and she said,"Why Natsu?". I looked away as I said,"I didn't mean to do this Rain. It was in the heat of the moment but I know that Levi gave her to Malik. I don't know if the man just tricked him or what but I knew that my senses were right. He wasn't dead.". She looked at me and she hugged me. "Natsu. What are you going to do? Do you think you can tell this story to the other tomorrow?" said Rain.

I felt her tears along with my own and I said,"Yeah. I'm telling them. They are my friends and I don't go back on my promises. So Rain, I need you to promise something.". She looked at me and I kissed her. She was shocked to see that she was still in her body and I said,"Terminus lets me negate curses for a kiss and I wanted to kiss you for real. That was my first kiss because in the past, they were fake lips. I want you to know something. You are my thing that I want to protect.".

She smiled and she said,"And you are mine. I guess we sisters have something in common.". "Yeah. I also wanted to tell you something. I was thinking of her bring back." I said. "But that is illegal!" said Rain. "I know but I want her to see that her dying wasn't pointless. I can't live without me knowing that." I said. We stood there and we didn't move until the sun set. I took her home and I sat in front of the grave. I feel asleep there as I felt at peace for once.

Next time,
Natsu and the others deal with Natsu's past and how will they do it? This and more next time on Soul!

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Malik Sheldon. 32 years old. Creator of the God Particles. Brown. Lime Green. 6 foot 10. O. Scorpio. November 6. Success. Failure.
Aria Scott. 30 years old. Rain’s Older Sister and former Class 1-C Homeroom Teacher. Gray. Blue. 6 foot 7. A. Leo. July 26. Being a teacher, cute things, anything from mythology, her family, and sports. People making fun of her sense of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment