Thursday, April 4, 2019

Fairy Legion Chapter 36 Fairy vs Phantom PT 2 Earthen Grudge Match


A/N: Yeah. I gave both Sol and Totomaru an upgrade being that once we see the return of Aria, he'll be getting one too. This Author Note will be shorter than normal because I'm not planing on talking about anything even though I had stuff to talk about. The reason why I decided to make Sol and Totomaru more stronger is because they are still S-Class wizards of Phantom Lord. All of the S-Class wizards of Phantom Lord were criminally underplayed in canon in my opinion.

Phantom Lord ,back when it was still around, were the number one guild in Fiore alongside Fairy Tail being that Gajeel is their ace like Gildarts and Laxus are Fairy Tail's ace. Gildarts is their strongest hands down but Laxus is more around and common than Gildarts so I put them on the same level. I'm sure that the Element 4 and Gajeel went on numerous dangerous S-Class jobs and came out without a single scratch.

Do remember that I'm not an expert or fan of power scaling so take this with a massive grain of salt the size of an apartment complex. I think Aria, Gajeel, Juvia, Sol, and Totomaru are easily above people like Elfman. Elfman only won that fight against Sol by accessing the power of the Beast so I decided to change that fight. I still made Elfman show up like in canon but the most flexible member of the Element 4 will be having another opponent whose more durable than Natsu.

If you were to ask me who is strongest to weak among Phantom Lord's S-Class ,in the series as a whole, are Gajeel, Juvia, Aria, Sol, and Totomaru. This still applies here in Fairy Legion but for some strange reason, all S-Class are on par with characters like Elfman and Lucy thanks to the power of friendship. I'll try my best to not do that but I write this and Zero in chunks. Totomaru was defeated by the teamwork of two A-Rank wizards and no, I don't count Happy in this equation.

Natsu could have done it himself ,like in canon, because Totomaru is kinda like a living fireplace to Natsu and gives him enhanced abilities. It's like fighting against Gajeel in an iron factory. Your chances are slim to none from the very start. Aria without releasing his seal and Sol will be on the same level as Erza who is Fairy Tail's third strongest S-Class Wizard being that Mystogan is much weaker than her and Mira even at her full strength.

I'm using what we've seen in canon and to me both Gildarts and Laxus are stronger than her. Gajeel and Juvia will be a bit stronger than Erza because those two will be close to Zane being that I did mention that he's going to be on a team that isn't Team Natsu. I have an interesting idea and I hope you enjoy seeing it way later down the role. So you may have noticed something about our main lead and Cross Species. He's in a case of denial despite accepting the denial.   

I'm sure that losing someone is extremely hard to get over being that for someone who is very close to their family and friends plus can never forget them, it's rather difficult. He tries not to care about others and pushes them away despite his most appealing trait is his caring nature. He's a good leader with him treating everything with great levity much to the annoyance of others. Now, lets talk about how I gave Natsu Lightning Fire Dragon Mode.

While I think it's a cheap and lame power up compared to Dragon Force, I love fire and lightning too much to care. This power up need more time to develop it and it would be average. There is a lot of problems with Fairy Tail being that one of the problems ,for me, is that they introduce something really cool or interesting but does not properly develop it like My Hero and One Piece does with their Quirks and Devil Fruits/Power most of the time.

They are examples where this doesn't apply but I have people like Tekking that do that and then some with a good amount of cringe. We won't be seeing the side effects of Natsu's transformation because it was shown once and never again thanks to friendship. He'll have the ability to turn his body into lightning and move like Laxus but sporadically. He's still learning how to use it compared to Laxus who has been done this for a long time.

Gray also got some training being that I'm still on the fence that both Invel and Silver's ice being able to freeze or stop Natsu's fire. Silver's ice kinda makes since Natsu is a demon of Zeref but against a dragon's flames. That's another story. Gray's creations will be more strong and may use other elements to achieve the same level of Natsu or friendship powerups. As I've not so subtly be hinting at, Zane is having a Harem in this story.

This one will be smaller than say Zero by one. Yeah. That makes all of the difference. You may have noticed that it's ZANE going to fight Juvia rather than Gray. I may be a fan of their pairing but you really notice how most if not all of her battles revolve against Gray in some way. She's a powerful woman and she doesn't need a man to be her motivation. I may be a fan of Juvia when it comes to her character mainly her overactive imagination so it may be the same as in canon.

Levy, Mira, and Stella did seem like they instant love Zane but remember, a lot of things happened off screen and their feelings developed. You think I would have done this on screen like a normal person but if I did that, Phantom Lord would have started at Chapter 50. I'm exaggerating a bit but you get my point. She'll still have an obsessive crush on Zane who will be annoyingly persistent in pursing him despite being with Levy and getting him back to his normal self.

He needs this and you may think that this is going to bother him since Erza is doing the same thing as her. You forget that Zane has called her cute before and also you don't think he's used to stalkers at this point in his life. I mean he's almost a thousand years old being that he has seen the darker side of the Omniverse by now. For Juvia, I hope to have her being one of two sides. She's kind and nice when around Zane and her friend but in a fight, it's another story.

She's cold and efficient when in a brawl. Also I just noticed something. So Jellal tricked the entire Magic Council for years into thinking that he had a twin brother with a god dam thought projection so this proves that the councilors aren't exactly the brightest around. It's like Happy and Natsu being that to me, they aren't book smart but they are smart in the fields of fighting and fish. You can guess who is smarter in which field.

I hoped you enjoyed my rant because honestly, I care too much about Fairy Tail and I honestly think about the weirdest stuff plus over think simple problems. I mean I once wonder if cars with the steering wheels on the left side of the vehicle and cars with the steering wheels on the right side of the vehicle can drive on the same side of the road. Any other examples of this weird thinking is being held up by a criminal and to survive, you must answer what is your favorite Christmas song.

Yeah. My mind is an weird mess and I love it. I also want to talk about the multitude of Nalu fics online. I mean it's mind bogging being that it rivals Naruto and Sasuke or whatever Harry Potter has going on. You know that I don't like the pairing or Lucy for reasons but the amount of Nalu is more annoying than anything. Most of them are to be rather unoriginal being that Lucy gets betray by her family thanks to Lisanna who has done nothing to deserves it.

I went into an rant on this before so I won't going into it. I'm okay with the High School AU's being that I have two of them that I really like it and it has my least favorite pairings in it. Anyway, lets begin with the duo of Elfman and Stella who are looking for Sol who promptly kicked the crap out of Happy ,who survived a point blank explosion, and Natsu being that Natsu is a rather straight forward fighter so a crafty bastard like Sol makes Natsu look weak.

Narrator P.O.V.
The duo of Elfman ,with him roaring, and Stella their way down a hallway being that it was just below Happy and Natsu. "As a real man, it's my duty to protect Fairy Tail even if cost me my life Stella!" shouted Elfman. "I got that the first time you mentioned it and you really should care about your life. You could lose it in a moment." thought Stella with a sweat dropped. She soon heard a subtle scream and explosion ahead of them.

Elfman turned to Stella with her looking out of the window. "What's wrong? Is it one of those Elemental Four bastards we're looking for?!" said Elfman, looking a look over Stella. "Nope. Take a closer look Elfman." said Stella. His eyes widened as he saw that it was Natsu falling toward the water below and making a big splash. "That's Natsu!" shouted Elfman. He soon turned both of his arms into new forms.

His left arm belonged to some arm belonging to a heavily muscular black beast and his right arm was metal. "Beast Arm: Black Bull and Iron Bull! I'll save Natsu and bring back him into the fight like a real man! You take care of the bastard who did this to him!" said Elfman, smashing his way down toward the water and he soon performed a manly dive into the water. "Well, that's easy." said Stella. She ran toward the hole in the floor above her as she said,"Going up. Earth Dragon Obelisk!".

The stone tower appeared her, sending her to the next floor. She soon looked around to see the destruction as she said,"Yep. Natsu was here.". She walked around with her soon noticing the injured Happy. "Happy!" said Stella. She ran toward her being that her boot stepped on a particular tile. An large eye opened up as Stella picked this up. "Watch out Stella. He's here." said Happy. Stella soon held the cat in her arms as she said,"Yeah. I know Happy.".     

Sol appeared with an eerie smile on her face. "Hello there miss. My name is Sol and I'm guessing you're here to avenge the two intruders I destroyed earlier." said Sol, flailing himself sideways like an upside down pendulum. "Oh wow. Zane was right. I thought he was being his typical self but you really are a punching bag. It's a good thing that you came to me instead of forcing me to chase after you." said Stella, cracking her knuckles.

Sol smiled as he said while bobbing from left and right,"So who are you? Are you strong or weak like your friend was?". You can tell that I like Sol. "The term strong or weak means nothing to me. You'll pay for hurting my friend and trying to kidnap Lucy." said Stella. "Oh you mean the Legion Void Knight. I think he's quite the wizard myself but he's been claimed by Juvia. I feel bad for the poor fool." said Sol. Stella didn't fall for his taunting as she got ready for a fight.

Cana and Mira were talking with Sivarth as Cana said,"So repeat yourself again big guy.". "I don't think I can be any more clear if I tried. Natsu got kicked out of the fight by that weird punching bag guy of Phantom. He is heading to a different part of the giant after bursting his way in and Elfman went in after him." said Sivarth. "Elfman. You're fighting aren't you?" said Mira, clasping her hand over her heart.

A green magic circle appeared beneath the white-haired woman. "What the? Mira!" shouted Cana as she reached out for her friend who vanished. "Mira!" yelled Sivarth, punching the ground where she once stood. She reappeared within the giant's clutches and stuck within two fingers. "Did you honestly think I would let your trickery slide?! As punishment, I'll crush you to death while your friends watch!" said Jose sounding sadistic.

Cana shouted,"Mira!". "We have to get her down somehow." said Macao. "But how?!" yelled Wakaba. "By smashing our way through idiots!" yelled Sivarth. He bent his legs with him jumping toward the giant. He soon flew toward the giant before being stopped by Phantom "Zane. I know you can hear this. You need her to recover from the pain you've been given!" thought Sivarth. Mira's painful screams echoed out as the giant's hold slowly crushed her body.

Inside of the giant, the trio of Gray, Sly, and Zane had come up against forty wizards being that after meeting up, Zane sensed them coming from a mile away. "So explain to me how you lost Happy and Natsu again?" said Sly, kicking her way through half of the army in her human form. "No idea. It was a straight line. Just hope he is fighting one of the Element Four." said Gray, freezing ten wizards in a icy prison as Zane ,in a new form known as Primate Form, swung himself toward them.

The duo got a perfect strike with the two fist bumping. Primate Form is eight feet tall. He looks to a humanoid baboon and mountain gorilla with a ninja like appearance. He has muscular pecs, a slim stomach, and large biceps and triceps. His body is covered in primarily in black fur except for his chest, neck, and the lower parts of his arms and legs which are covered in dark green fur. On his feet and hands, he have five digits. He has two blue eyes with white pupils and dark green irises.

His face is covered in dark green marking just like a baboon with black ears. He has very large canine teeth. Over his right eye, he has a small scar which is barely noticeable. He wears a sleeveless green and red kimono shirt with mesh armor sleeves and white fur collar. He wears a red sash as a belt. On his back, he has a brown wooden bamboo stick. On his sash, he has two brown wooden boomerangs waiting to be used. He has a thin but long tail with it having dark green lines on it.

The trio soon reached a three way branching path being that Zane didn't need his senses to detect that each path lead down a different way. "I'll go straight. Gray, you go right. Sly, you go left." said Zane as the two nodded. Zane ran down his hallway as Lucifer said,"You picked this way because it's where Mira is right?". "Yeah and she was begging for your help." said Cole. "After we go help the most innocent member of Fairy Tail and take down Juvia, Jose is ours right?" said Kane.

Zane nodded as Athena said,"So are you okay with doing this?". "Yep. He may be one of the Ten Wizards Saint but I have you guys by my side. We can't lose." said Zane. "I would say that you're being foolish but you're too stubborn to listen to reason." said Azalea. "Just like your man huh. So why are we heading toward the control room?" said Cole. "You know how good Fairy Tail is destroying shit. Lets prove that stereotype right." said Zane.

He soon held his staff with him soon covering it in flames and he extended his way through several walls with ease. He soon rushed down the recently created path and toward the room while causing a massive amount of property damage in the process. Outside of the guild, the others soon noticed this as Loke said,"So we're sure that Zane's right?". Ten more attacks soon pierced their way through a location being that smoke and fire raged from the holes.

The group on the ground smiled as Alzack said,"Yep. That's him.". Bisca smiled being that she and the others were pretty sure that he was closing his way to the control room while causing a good amount of description in the process. For some reason, the thought of Zane getting hurt in front of her eyes was almost too much to bear. Something in her was making her feel all jumpy and fluttery inside.

She had to restrain every impulse that told her to go over to Zane, almost as though she had forgotten to give Zane something. A hug maybe. She had to put these strange feelings aside for now and continue on with the mission at hand. As much as she would love to keep thinking about this desire to see Zane again, she pressed forward. "Master Jose. The controls to the arms and legs are currently not functioning!" said a grunt. "What?!" roared Jose.

The grunt said,"Yes sir. The gears were damaged by some kind of element explosion along with a impact from either a blunt weapon or fist. It must have been Legion Void Knight.". "We've also recovered Totomaru. He says that he can keep on fighting but his injuries following the destruction of Jupiter has put him of commission for a while. Abyss Break has its time shortened due to this most recent development." said a different grunt. 

Jose slammed his fist against the arms of the chair in which he sat. He only growled as veins were popping out of his head like an infection. "Master. What are your orders?" said a grunt, scared for his life. "I've had enough of this brat ruining my plans. I think I should take him and the rest of them down being that I may find a small challenge." said Jose. With Mira, she was happy despite being trapped by the giant. She was not longer being crushed to death. The good with the bad.

She knew that it was Zane's attack that ripped through the guildhall being that she knew that she would be safe. She had a good amount of faith in the Cross-Species being that like Sivarth, she knew that he could do anything he set his mind to. Mira often described herself as useless being that she didn't expect anyone to save her but he did. "I owe you a lot Zane but thank you for caring about me and my worthless life." said Mira, while shedding tears of joy.

Zane deactivated Primate Form with him saying,"Okay. She's saved. Stella, I leave Sol to you. Do what you need to do to win. I have a date in the rain.". He vanished from the scene. Finally, we're back to Stella and Sol. Stella's left arm was soon covered in the earth around her as Sol only smiled being that she charged at him. The man blocked with an earth barrier being that he hopped to another end, with him bobbing sideways.

Sol adjusted his monocle as he said,"It seems that you and I use the same element of magic being that I have more experience in a fight than you!". "Who cares about experience when you got heart! Earth Dragon Obsidian Punch!" said Stella, jumping toward Sol. Her punch was dodged by Sol ,who has surprising agility, but the ground wasn't so lucky being destroyed in the process. "You have a mother that you care about no?" said Sol with a smirk etched on him.

He snapped his fingers as he said,"It's so tragic to see such a violent woman attacking a gentleman like myself. Sable Dance!". He released a sand tornado toward her, forcing Stella to cover her eyes and her senses picked something up. She dodged the rocks that would have hit her from below with  her landing on the ground to see Sol fused into the ground. "I need to focus. I remember something about Sol of the Element Four." thought Stella, dodging a Roche Concerto.

Stella heard,"Since you are so agile like a bunny, Mudslide Rampage!". Stella looked down to see the ground below her liquefy and began to run as the wave of mud soon chased after her. Sol stood there as he said,"Hello there. You're quite the fighter aren't you? Much stronger than the muscle-headed fool and Salamander were.". "I know your game Sol. You're trying to get into my head by using my past but it won't work on me thanks to his advice." said Stella.

She soon focused rock around her as she said,"Earth Dragon War Hammer!". She soon created a massive hammer of rock and slammed it right into the mud wave, sending it everywhere. "I see. You must have gotten this advice from the one who you treasure the most. If that's the case, why does he have another in his mechanical heart." said Sol, slipping into the ground. "You think you're the only one who can swim through the earth. Earth Dragon Dive!" said Stella, sinking into the ground.

The battlefield looks empty being that beside for the massive amount of damage, the room was completely empty. However, Sol soon popped out of the ground being that Stella roundhouse kicked him out of the ground with the man landing gracefully. Stella emerged from the ground as Stella thought with her taking a defensive stance,"He may look the weakest physically but Earth wizards have higher than normal physical abilities with his magic being much stronger than Totomaru.".

Sol said with his eyes glowing red,"A long time ago, you and your mother played together but things soon changed around the year X777. Some dreaded humans came into your home, hoping to hurt the mother you cared so much but well, you were just honored her last request weren't you?". Stella growled as she knew that Sol was just taunting her but no one makes fun of her dragon mother and gets away with it. "SHUT UP!" roared Stella. 

She leaped forward in rage as she said,"Earth Dragon Mace!". Her left arm soon turned into stone chain links. She swung it around her head for a few seconds before aimed it at Sol. As it went toward him, the end link became circular boulder with spikes. Just before her attack could hit the rather smug wizard, a stone statue of Zane appeared in front of her. She stopped her attack being that it was Zane being that it was like he was standing there himself except with his eyes and mouth closed.

Happy shouted,"It's Zane!". He had been moved to the side while he rested. Stella promised herself to take him back to Natsu before something happens. Sol chuckled as he said,"I do feel bad a bit but I took the liberty of reading your memories when you stepped on me earlier. He's quite important to you.". "Damn you." said Stella, clenched her teeth and growled upon Sol putting his hands on Zane's shoulder.

Sol said,"I see why you have feelings for him. He's quite the looker so why doesn't he look at you in the same way? I bet it's hard for you to connect with people after your adopted father betray you and used you for his own gain, your real parents abandoned you, and you DEVOUR your mother alive because her final wish for you to become strong enough to fight any enemy that you may come up against and that she was dying in front of you!".

Happy's eyes widened as he said,"Stella. Oh good. Don't let him get in your head.". Stella lost the will to the fight with her falling to her knees. "Oh. You're so unlucky aren't you? I mean you have trouble finding love. Even though you became the Avalanche and had the gall to refuse Master's orders, I've despised you. You were going to take my place among the Element 4 but nope, you decided to become a weak Fairy." said Sol.

Zane's eyes soon opened being that instead of his eyes, it was Sol's eyes. "I'm right aren't I?" said the statue. Before Stella could do anything, she was soon spun kick in the face. She recovered being that she knew that wasn't Zane ,despite his voice sounding the same, and that she had a family with Fairy Tail now. Happy turned to Stella who was slowly releasing a heavy amount of pressure from her body with Happy shouting,"Stella?! What are you doing?!".

Happy's eyes widened with him seeing that her body was soon glowing a gold aura and she was doing what she did against them when they first met. "Dragon...." said Stella. Sol noticed this with him saying,"No no Stella my dear. You shouldn't unleash the dragon. I mean if you do that, you'll be hurting the one you care for so much.". Sol snapped his fingers being that over two dozens Zane statue appeared being that all of them were either sad or misery.

They all stared at Stella with the army saying,"Don't do it mistake child. You aren't my type of girl to begin with. Too brutish! I don't like people who would eat their family. Why did you decided to join Fairy Tail you monster?!". Despite Stella having rock hard skin when it comes to insults, they were slowly getting to her as she slowly deactivated Dragon Force. She soon fell to her knees being that Happy was trying to reach her and tell her that Zane doesn't think that of her.

Even after all of this, he knew that Fairy Tail also didn't think bad of her. Son grinned as he knew his taunting finally reached her. "It seems that you shouldn't attempt to do anything that you're clearly incapable of doing it. All you have done is waste your magic energy." said Sol. "You're nothing but a monster. Using her memories to hurt her......." said Happy. "Shut up you damn fly!" said Sol with the cat soon getting kicked in the chest hard.

This sent him flying a dozen meters back and land hard on his back. "You should fight me fair and square. As Elfman would say, a real man fights fair and square!" said Stella, glaring at him. Her glare scared Sol being that it was like facing a dragon. He shook off his fear being that the army of Zane soon vanished as he said,"Are you saying that I'm not a real man because I use my head instead of my muscles like that idiot who can't get over his sister's death?!".

Stella growled as she said,"Shut up! That's none of your business!". "What give you the right to tell me how a human should act. You're not a human but a monster who eats their mother!" shouted Sol being that during his speech, he was forming a giant circle of earth. "Platre Sonata!" said Sol as a giant fist made out of plaster appeared from the twister, smacking Stella in the face and crashing through a hole outside.

With the wall crumbling around her, a large smokescreen was seen from outside of the Giant. Several members glanced over but it was from the not one but two by the Giant's fingers who screamed the loudest to reach their friend. "Stella!" screamed Mira and Zane who was in Brawn Form. Stella soon opened her eyes as she said with shock,"Mira. What are you doing here? How did they get a hold of you?! Zane! What are you doing here?!". "Funny story about that." said a chuckling Zane.

A bit earlier, Mira was being held hostage by Phantom Lord with her soon hearing,"Don't worry a single moment Mira! Your knight in shining armor is here!". The wall behind her exploded in a massive explosion as through the cloud of dust, Zane stood there with his smile. "Zane?!" said Mira with her watching the Cross-Species walk on air toward the robotic arm holding her. "Sorry. I'm late but you wouldn't believe how much of a maze that place is." said Zane.   

Mira smiled as she said,"I'm just happy you're safe. You know that you and Elfman have made me worried right?". "Yeah. I tend to have the effect on people. Time to get you out of here so hang on tight." said Zane, turning into Brawn Form. He soon began pushing his muscles to the limits while he began pry apart the fingers that held Mira captive. Zane moved it a bit being that Mira said,"Zane. I am sorry.". "For what?" said Zane.

Mira looked down as she said,"Because I'm worthless. I can't use my magic like the others again because of what happened two years ago. Leave me here. You need to use all of your strength to take down Jose and the rest of the Element Four...". "Shut the fuck up! I will not let you die when I could do something to save you! I'm a hero damn it! I saw all of my friends and the people I love with my essences died in front of me! I can't no won't let that again!" roared Zane. 

He began pushing the fingers apart with him shouting,"You, Bisca, Cana, Kaida, Gray, Levy, and Stella are my chances of redemption, returning me back to the good old days! When I make friends, I'll fight for them no matter what so don't you dare call you worthless! You are not Mira! No one thinks that got it?!". Mira soon began crying with her thinking,"Zane.". Before she could say anything, the explosion rang out nearby the two.

Sol soon said,"Oh. It looks like the once fearsome She-Devil herself Mira is still there. Quite the force back in the day but now has a mere fraction of the power she once had. She's there being that she was punished for tricking Master Jose in not telling us for revealing Lucy Heartfilia and like with everything the past couple of days, it's that damn Take-Over wizard's fault!". He soon stomped on Stella's back as Zane yelled,"Stella! Get your muddy feet off her!".

Zane looked at Mira with the two hearing,"Zane. Go and help Stella. I'll protect Mira for you. After all, she's your treasure and your favorite Phantom would do anything to help you out?". Sivarth soon landed as Zane nodded. He soon jumped toward Sol with him cocking his fist back. "Eat this you flexible bastard!" yelled Zane. He soon threw his punch toward Sol being that instead of dodging it like he planned, Sol's face got a knuckle sandwich head on.

Sol went back with Zane landing. "Stella. Go help Mira with Sivarth. I'll finish this fight for you okay?" said Zane, cracking his knuckles. "Letting the man fight your battles for you? How sad. I mean you eating your mother and having your parents abandoned you is sad. All because you stood there and did nothing like the bitch you are." said Sol, warping toward Stella. He soon kicked by Zane as he said,"Quit speaking lies to her bastard!".

Sol smiled with him saying,"Oh. Be a gentleman aren't you? Don't forget that you touched the ground but unlike your clone from before, I can't read my mind. However, I know that you're dealing with death since everyone around you that you grow to care about will die.". Zane clenched his teeth as he said,"Yeah and I am but I'm going to change for the better! Every journey takes a single step and I won't give up!".

He soon rushed toward Sol who moved his arms around. Several earth hands came out of the area with Zane soon held back by them. If he broke out of them, a new one replaced its fallen. "Ever heard of the story of the immortal beast Hydra? If you managed to cut off one of its limbs, it just came back along with more. Planetary Hydra." said Sol. Zane tried to break out being that he soon saw Stella getting hit with a spell.

Her body was quaking in pain, causing her to scream. "You should always put down a beast before they rampage and kill everyone around them! Merci la Vie!" said Sol. Stella soon began screaming as she grasped her temple. "You'll be molded into the earth itself and I'll make sure that you relive those memories you push to the side!" said Sol. "No, stop it!" roared Stella as her body was soon engulfed in stone.          

Zane clenched his teeth being that he growled. "Bastard. I'll make you pay for this." said Zane as he transformed into a form. This form soon broke his way out of the spell and grabbed Stella as her petrification covered the lower half of her body. Stella opened her eyes to see Zane smiling down on her as he said,"Thank the gods. You're back to normal.". Zane was now in Shredding Form being that the two were floating above the air due to sand.

He looked to be more feline. He grew to eight feet tall with him having burnt orange fur with dark gray stripes across his body and emerald green eyes. His build is strong and muscular with him having great arms and legs for punching and kicking. He has a long and heavily armored tail which has parts of it not covering by the metal tail, exposing his fur. He has a set of long silver sabertooth tiger fangs with it being noticeable. He has opposable thumbs.

He has short fox-like ears which is hidden by a bright orange mane of fur which as hair. He's wearing silver metal armor that covers his chest/torso and back. It has a strange red claw mark on the right chest plate. His right shoulder is covered by obsidian colored pauldrons with the claw mark resting there. His right arm is covered in silver mesh armor with a black strap around his bicep. His left arm is soon covered in zigzag like scars.

He's wearing natural metallic gold gauntlets over his hands with it having three metal claws sticking out of them. He has two silver gems on each gauntlet. He's wearing a silver belt with the claw marking for a belt buckle. He's wearing armor knee guards being that they matched his pauldrons. He's wearing black leather boots and the front is steel. "Zane. I don't get it. Why did you save me Zane? He's right you know. I'm a monster. I ate my mother." said Stella.

She was looking away from Zane. being that she was hiding her tears. Zane slapped her hard. "Shut up! I'm sick of the self loathing between you, me, and Mira! It's such a fucking drag!" shouted Zane. Stella looked at him in shock as she said,"Huh?". Mira was also shocked at Zane's tone and choice of words. "You best let these two worthless women die by our hands. They've both come terms with their weakness and decided to die." said Sol.

Zane looked at Sol as he shouted,"After I confront the girl,  she'll be taking you down you dam cut-rate Joker!". "Joker?! Oh. I'll show you who is a joker!" shouted Sol. "So you? I mean Zane just needs a mirror after all and well, you get my point." said Sivarth, earning a giggle from Mira. Stella looked at the feline being that even in this form, Stella could sense the anger within him being that they were digging deep down into her.

They were pulling her soul out from the depths of her own mental prison that Sol put her inside of it earlier. She couldn't quite explain how it was possible. Mira ,however, began to understand just a little bit of what was currently happening. The fact that Stella wasn't currently sulking anymore and that she appeared to be snapping back into reality. This showed her that ,if anything, what Zane was currently doing was meant to be helpful.

Zane sighed as he said,"This is about your mom isn't it?". Stella's eyes widening and she was unable to find the words she needed as she said,"How did you....". "You blame yourself for what happened seven years ago don't you? You think that you eating your mother is something that you could have not done so many years ago. I'm right aren't I?!" said Zane, staring deep into her eyes.

Stella looked away as she said,"You don't understand what it's like to have your parents abandoned you and leave you to die! I can't run from my past like you can Zane! You may be perfect but I'm not okay!? I'm a monster! I literally ate the woman who I saw as my mother for my power! What kinda of person would care about someone like me?!". "You don't think I understand your pain and that I can run from my past? Here's the facts. I haven't for the past centuries!" shouted Zane.  

Zane looked away as he said,"I may have not known Terraytha like you or Sivarth did but my Akostar told me that she was a good Akostar and always cared little for humans. You changed her Stella because you were her treasure! She wanted you to live on as a human and protect you from those dang germs! You lived on to honor your mother's name because she gave you a family but I'll be part of your new family Stella so fight back!".

Stella looked at him as she said,"You knew her?". "Yep. Someone who cares as much as you do about how her new family sees her isn't a monster in my book. Pain is nothing more than a motivator to grow stronger to protect what they love the most! I've lost myself to my powers but you know what brought me back, my family and friends! I'm your friend Stella and I'll never your side I promise!" said Zane, roaring.

A silence coated the air for a brief period of time, most everyone just staring at the look present in the eyes of the Cross Species. Sivarth smiled being that Zane often spoke from his Essence and most of the time, his words held a power to them that couldn't be denied. He was always impressed with it even after all of this time. "Your attempt at comforting her was pointless." said Sol. "Sorry but that's where you are oh so very wrong like way wrong." said Zane, crossing his arms.

The suit-clad man soon looked confused before releasing a gasp of surprise. Stella removed the stone that covered her lower body being that she stood back up. Her magic aura had become even more stronger than it was before. Stella soon jumped toward Sol, punching him directly in the stomach and breaking the ground where he once stood. Stella took a deep breath with her releasing a powerful burst of magic. "Dragon Force!" roared Stella.

Mira closed her eyes as an intense light erupted from her body. She soon felt her body weight soon escape the grasp of the Giant. She opened them to see the duo of Sivarth and Zane holding her as Sivarth said,"Hey there Mira. Terra picked a good kid didn't she?". "That she did. Now lets watch the beatdown." said Zane. In the dust, a hulking figure kneel and hunched over. "Zane. I can't give up now because my friends are depending on me and that won't happen!" roared Stella.

Stella soon stood there with her form looking a bit different compared to the last time that she used this spell being that unlike other dragon slayers, her Dragon Force had different forms. This isn't canon by the way being that it's my idea by the way. Her size was the same size as before being from head to toe, her body was covered in a obsidian black scale-like design. Her canines became even sharper and also elongated. She soon had massive sharp claws made out of solid diamond.

Her eyes were bright red and glowing. Her hair was now emerald green. Her back had four emerald green scaled wings with the patagium being a black color and the wings have an leaf like pattern to them. Her hair also protected her pointed ears. She has branch-like horns jutting out from the side of her head. She had a dragon tail with spiked ,made out of diamond, ends and sides being that her forearms had protruding diamond like blades from them.

Now to break up the tension, lets see something else. I'm awful aren't I? Sleeping in her bed, Lucy soon awoke in her bed and yawned. "When did I get back home? I thought we were in the middle of some kind of fight. I wonder if it was some kind of dream. My dad hired Phantom Lord and...." said Lucy as she turned to see the sight in front of her. "Yep Luce. It was nothing but a dream." said a shirtless Natsu doing one handed push-ups.

This was normal for the blonde but everything else wasn't. Hopefully. I mean dreams do often show weird imagery to say the least. Happy was eating an angler fish, Taurus was hoping around like a mad cow being that he had the hots for Lucy and didn't trying to hide it, Cana and Macao were having a drinking contest, Gray lying on the couch with nothing but a pillow covering his naked body, and oddly Duke Evelue. Explain to me that Lucy. "Get out!" yelled Lucy.

She soon shot up, breathing rather hectically. She looked around to see that she wasn't in her place but Zane's living room. "Do you forgot about us hiding out here or what?" said Levy, sitting on a chair as Kaida looked at the blonde like she was crazy. I mean she is but being a member of Fairy Tail makes you crazy. Anyway back to the brawl. Yep. I love this scene in the anime because it's a mood whiplash from the Elfman and Sol fight plus I enjoy a good dream sequence.

Sol stared at the dragon like creature staring at him being that he promptly sweat like it was summer and he was made of ice. "It cannot be. You turned into a dragon?!" said Sol. "It's more like a hybrid of the two but you're not wrong." said Zane. "She reminds me of you when you first began using your Akostar blood Zane." said Sivarth. "Yeah but hopefully, Stella doesn't kill her opponent. I mean I did and kinda regret it." said Zane. Check out Zero Episode 108. Shill to win.

Sol soon began pleading with Stella as she stomped toward him. "Now now. This is all a very big misunderstanding! I wasn't trying to hurt you but help you conquer your painful past and move onto your bright future!" said Sol. Stella looked at him with glowing red eyes of rage. "Well, I should be going. I'm late for my doctor's opponent and he hates when I'm....." said Sol. He was soon slapped by Stella's tail and smacked across the room.

Sol recovered while in the air as he said,"Okay then fine! Get a load of this! Stone Slice!". His left and right leg were covered in stone being that he soon fired the stone toward Stella, being that they formed into blades. They did nothing to Stella being that they just bounced off her. She jumped at him and spun kick him right into a stone pillar. "Ouch." said Sivarth. "Meh. I've been sent into a mountain before. This is nothing." said Zane, shrugging.

Stella placed her hands on the ground as she said,"Earth Dragon Spiked Prison!". Several spikes of earth began to rise up in a straight line in rapid succession, trapping Sol within them. Before Sol could do anything, Stella made several rock fist appear around him and casting a larger than normal shadow. "Earth Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Avalanche Frenzy!" said Stella. She soon unleashed a barrage of punches on Sol being that no mercy was shown on the French man.

Do note that I don't hate the French. With each punch, Sol's face was getting more bruised by each attack and leaving more unrecognizable. "So aren't you two going to stop her?" said Mira. "Nah. I think he had this coming for a while now." said Zane, crossing his arms. The rocky barrage stopped as the pebbles feel to the floor. Sol whimpered as his face had more bruises that both Sanji and Usopp at the hands of Nami and Vivi respectively.

In fact, Sol's soul was flying out of his body before being slammed back into him. "Let me being unconscious please!" said Sol. "Nah." said Stella. She soon threw the man into the wall being that the force of the hit felt like being hit by a stampede of elephants, the entire football team slamming into you just because you have the ball, and finally the ground that was destroyed after Kaido decided to kill himself from jumping from a sky island.

Stella looked at the wizard who had given her and Natsu such a hard time. She looked at him and as she was leaving the fight, she kicked him in the nuts. She felt better about the whole thing being that she soon flew out of the hole and toward the others. Stella landed where the others were as she deactivated Dragon Force, returning her back to normal. "Okay. That felt real good. Thanks for that Zane." said Stella as Zane deactivated Shredding Form.

He smiled as he said,"All in a day's work for this hero.". "I promise you guys this. I'll protect Fairy Tail with my life but I won't die!" said Stella. "Sounds like a good goal to me. So are you ready to go Zane? You got two members of the Element Four left?" said Sivarth. Zane looked toward the mecha with him saying,"Yeah I do but I have a strong urge to fight this mecha. It's uncanny.". Sivarth groaned as he said with a smile,"Don't change Zane.".

The two girls turned toward Zane with both of them owing him a great deal, with a genuine and grateful smile present on their face. "I won't Sivarth. You hate when I'm not my lovable self. You two need to hear what you needed to hear. I'm real good at that. Mira and Stella. I want you two to stop beating yourself. The past is the past. We can't change no matter how much we want. Lisanna and Terrayth are in our Essences forever." said Zane, pointing to where the heart would be.   

Sivarth said,"You should live your lives for the fallen and don't forget how they were to you when they are alive.". "Yep. Sivarth is right. Time to get going ladies. Lets rock and roll!" said Zane as he smiled. "You're totally stealing my catchphase you dork." said Stella, punching Zane in the shoulder and it actually connected. "I know but you don't own the phrase so yeah." said Zane. "Zane! Before you go, can you do something for us?" said Mira.

Zane nodded as he said,"Fine but make it quick. I got a beatdown to deliver and you really don't want to delay a.....". Mira soon kissed Zane on the lips with Stella hugging him. "Go kick their ass and be the hero of my life." said Mira and Stella. "Yep! You two got it! Sivarth, protect both of girls for me okay?!" shouted Zane as he flew off. Sivarth nodded being that the two girls giggled. "You saw his blush didn't you? Don't tell anyone. He kinda hates it but it's fun to tease him about it." said Sivarth.

Mira nodded as she said,"It's so cute though.". Stella nodded as she said,"Hey you guys. Look at the magic circle.". The two turned to see see that despite Zane destroying the joints of the giant, it was still moving but much slower than before. "The giant is drawing the magic circle slower now." said Mira. "I guess Zane was right." said Stella. "What was Zane right about?" said Mira, looking at the dragon slayer.

Stella looked at her as she said,"Well, he said that once we take down all members of the Element Four, Abyss Break will fail harder than that one director did with some robot movie. Elfman threw the fire guy into the atmosphere and I crushed Sol into a bloody paste. The spell has about half of its power. I'm going to guess.". "Yes. That must be it. How did Zane know?" said Mira. "Zane's the type of guy to study ANYTHING and EVERYTHING so he can to get an advantage." said Sivarth.

He smiled as he said,"He once defeated a guy using some floss and rap music. Quite the interesting and unique way to lose in my opinion.". A smile graced the girls's lip as Mira said,"So which one is Zane going after Stella?". "I think the water one." said Stella. "We'll take care of the other one and leave the last one to Zane." said Mira. "Yeah but I'm sure Zane will find Aria or vise versa so hang on tight." said Sivarth. He grabbed the two girls and jumped toward the hole. 

Next time,
With Sol finally done, Abyss Break is halfway there to be destroyed. Will Elfman and Natsu come back to the fight? Who will fight Aria? Where are Eden and Gajeel? And what about Jose? This and more next time on Zero!

Classic Cards/Forms that were introduced in Zero:
Shredding Form. This card has a black frame with an armored cat-like creature standing there in the center with his five claws ready to slice. This form always slashes the air in front of him and roars upon turning into this form. This Form was introduced in Zero Episode 49 and its Prime Form hasn't been introduced yet.

New Cards/Forms that haven't been seen in Zero yet:
Primate Form. This card has a black frame with an gorilla/monkey creature swinging through the jungle. When Zane places this card inside, he becomes one with his inner animal or primate. This Form hasn't been introduced in Zero yet and it doesn't have a Prime Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment