Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Soul Episode 138 Getting to know your Juniors


A/N: Welcome to the next episode. We are still not at the vacation yet because it isn't going to be for a while. Need to do a couple of things first before going to the island. It only makes sense plus I need to work on Zero which has taken up my life. The other blog .which is for my Pokemon and Yugioh stories, will be updated maybe every other month. I will try my best to update but don't expect it as often as either Soul or Zero. Lets begin with the Class 1-C crew.

Narrator P.O.V.
Jake was walking up to the classroom with Ben as the former punk said,"Dude. I can't believe it's winter and still no snow.". "Well, I think Cindy is happy about that. She hates winter and loving the idea that we're going to a summer island." said Jake. "Yeah. I mean I like the snow but how can you be so chill about it?" said Ben. Jake opened the door to the classroom and he said,"Because I can use my skateboard as a snowboard.". "Ah." said Ben.

The two walked inside as they saw Akane and Cora looked at the back corner. "Hey ladies. Where's Ruri's body?" said Ben. "I don't know. It was here yesterday." said Cora. "Have you tried contacting her? She always answer." said Jake. Reva appeared behind the boys as she said,"Ruri is fine. She is just going to be a little late. My brother and Yataro were tinkering with her the night before and they finished a little later.". "I hope it isn't a bad thing." said Cora.

Homeroom started as Ellen stood there. "Hey teach. Where's Ruri?" said Haru. "You care about her Haru?" said Ryo. "But of course. She helps me with the best ways to prank those jerks in the main building plus I can play a good game of chess with her unlike with you." said Haru. Ryo sulked as Ellen said,"She should be arriving any minute now.". The door went wide open as the class heard,"I am so sorry!".

A real life Ruri stood there as she said,"Sorry! I was enjoying some flowers and I lost track of time! I am so sorry.". "It's fine Ruri." said Ellen. The class was shocked as Ruri said,"What? Is it not a nice day outside? I heard that it's perfect weather to plan Natsu's tail cutting without him knowing.". "You do know I'm right here?" said Natsu. "If you're asking, me and Natsu made Ruri a real body and it is because of the trip." said Yataro.

Harry said,"So what?! Is she all real?!". Alex glared at him as Stacey said,"You would go there perv. I am still confused. Is she able to do you know combat?". "Yep. I'm able to turn my arms into shotguns or beam swords. I don't get the beam swords part." said Ruri. "That's so cool! You guys made her into a real life android!" said Seth. Rex shivered as he said,"I like you Ruri but don't plan on taking over the world okay?". "Sure thing Rex!" said Ruri as she smiled making Yataro blush.

Later during second period, everyone was focused on Ruri. "I still can't believe that she's even alive. I am wondering what happened to her old body. I mean it was so big and large." said Masaru. "Oh. I see. You don't like me in my old form due to my appearance. I see that I'm nothing." said Ruri as she sulked with an tiny rain cloud above her. "Wow. You made a girl cry." said Blair. "Wow. I didn't know that you could be so heartless." said Karla. "You're making me sound evil here!" said Masaru.

Ruri said,"I hope we can work together using my new form to make sure we win 1 trillion. I don't want to hurt you Natsu but well, I don't want to let down my class.". "Smart girl. I better get going. I got work." said Natsu. He flew off as Chad said,"So where is he going?". "I think back to the main campus for something. He never tells me everything he does. So should we begin finishing planning for the tail cutting?" said Rain. "Yes Madam!" said the class.

Back on the main campus, Natsu was walking to the Executive Committee room and he opened the door. He saw Efren looking at him as Natsu got ready to fight. "Easy. You got our message." said Efren. Natsu calmed down as he said,"So you're deciding the next batch of members?". "Well, Issac has done the same with the council so we like to do it around the same time and we would like your opinion on it." said Efren.

Efren lead Natsu inside as the pyro saw Anita, Arisa, Elias, Emily, Homer, Honoka, Jack, Jana, Lucas plus Spawn, Romeo, Simon, Tina, Vera, and Viola. Efren sat in his seat as Natsu said,"Wow. All of my seniors in one room. So not worthy.". "I know that you may die soon but seeing how determined you are not to, we need to ask you a question." said Lucas. "Do you have our replacements in mind or not?!" said Spawn.

Vera said,"As you must know by now, second years move to the third year building. You and Rain are the only members left.". "We also can't let the Lance family have an advantage over us." said Honoka with her temper flaring. "And here I thought you wouldn't be the competitive type." said Elias. "She is when it comes to the SC." said Anita. "So have you picked any one?" said Romeo. "Yep. I have been busying with other things but I have some choices." said Natsu.

He threw twenty folders as Homer said,"Seriously?!". "Always serious sir. Being the former God of Death means that you have to think on your toes and plan for months ahead at a time. It's just one of my flaws." said Natsu. Romeo grabbed one and he said,"Sekien Ozaki. I see. You two are classmates and good friends right?". "He's also the son of Exertion but that means jack. Sekien is one of our class top students in grades and fighting." said Natsu.

The seniors read through the folders as Emily said,"So we have Anna Castro, Asahi Aozora, Brian Thronton, Cole Glacier, Kyle Shields, Reizo Oshima, and Sidney Vaughn from Class 1-A. Chisa Komatsu and Kim Rivera from Class 1-E and a Middle School student. From Class 1-C, we have Haru Ichriou, Kyoji Sakamoto, Kyria Finch, Masaru Hirano, Masoko Infernos, Nazar Kern, Ryker Tate, Ryo Conner, Sekien Ozaki, Stacey Hale, and Yusuki Payne.".

Natsu said,"So how many members can join?". "Five. We're counting you and Rain in this. I like how you picked my little bro. He's a good kid but for some reason, he seems to ignore me." said Jack. "I wonder why." said Tina. "Natsu. We'll call you and Rain in plus the eight candidates after voting. You understand why you can't be here right?" said Arisa. "Completely." said Natsu. He was gone as Jana said,"Wow. That was something else.". 'Yeah." said Jana, Simon, and Vera.

Later in the student council office, Issac plus Akane, Kana, and Mike stood there with Cassandra and Randal. "You two were picked out of the crop of middle school students. I hope you don't prove us wrong." said Issac. "We won't sir! I'll be the best for sure!" said Cassandra. "It's better to have your praise than your anger sir." said Randal. "Well. Good luck then!" said Issac. "We will for sure!" said Cassandra. "I won't let you down sir." said Randal.

Mike said,"Night and day aren't they?". "Yeah." said Kana. "So may I ask why you're here to begin with Natsu?" said Akane. The group looked at Natsu who was eating and reading. "Since you guys banned me from the classroom and Slytha is doing something in my office, I only have so many places to hang out." said Natsu. "Makes sense. Since we know who each are, it's time to plan for next year budget." said Issac as he slammed a huge bunch of papers on his desk.

Mike said,"I heard that you guys had to do a lot of work to make sure that the school year is a success but that's crazy.". "It's like this every year too." said Akane. "This has to be done today. We are on a deadline since we in Class 1-C have our trip plus the assembly at the end of the week. We start back school on January 5th and our break starts on the 18. Today is the 15th. Do the math plus we have the annual Executive Committee and Student Council trip tomorrow." said Issac.

Akane said,"Did you guys get your partners?". "Not yet. Still waiting on the announcement. It should be later today though." said Natsu. "Any way, we are going to work hard on it. Cassandra, you and Kana are a team. You and Mike will be team two." said Issac. "Really?" said Kana and Mike. The two looked at him with Issac saying,"Akane. You are on standby until the rest of the work makes its way to you and well, you double check plus copy it.".

Issac smiled and he said,"And I'll cheer you on!". "You can't be serious?!" said Akane. "This is my job according to my sister." said Issac. "Don't worry. I'll help you out before I get called off." said Natsu. "Thanks." said Akane. Natsu pulled out his phone and he said,"I guess I'll have to cancel game time with Akiko and Zora. She'll understand I hope.". He put it away as Natsu said,"Okay. Lets get fired up so we can be done before you know!".

Cassandra fell as Kana said,"What's wrong with you?". "I'm sorry." said Cassandra. "You know with those giant boobs of yours. It must be a pain to carry even the smallest of stuff." said Kana. "But I didn't want to be so busty. Blame genetics not me!" said Cassandra. Kana grabbed them as she said,"I can't believe you would wear this type of sweater!". Akane looked at Natsu whose nose was slightly bleeding as Cassandra said,"This was the only one that could fit!".

She hid behind Natsu as she said,"Get her Nat Chan! You're super strong right?". "Don't get me in this mess." said Natsu. "Why are you defending her Natsu? You should know what happens when you don't do what I want." said Kana. "Yeah but why are you jelly girl? I mean you're pretty stacked and have an awesome personality. Major points on the hot scale." said Natsu. Kana's face was red as she said,"What did you say?".

Akane and Cassandra glared at him with Cassandra said,"Does Nat Chan have a girlfriend?". "With him, it's complicated." said Akane. "This is a pain." thought Natsu. "Will you be an adult for once in your life?" said a voice. Randal was looking at some papers with Mike threatening him. "You need to work with your elder for once." said Mike. "You're my elder? I totally thought that you were a baby or something." said Randal, "Wow. I thought you two would be better but I was wrong." said Natsu.

Mike said,"A baby? For someone who is younger than me, you sure have a lot of attitude.". "And for someone whose older than me, you sure are an annoying little nerd baby." said Randal. Mike fell on the floor as Akane said,"You're sensitive about that?!". "You guys need to work together if you want to...." said Natsu. A book hit his head and he erupted in flames. "GET BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!" said Natsu. "So scary!" said Cassandra.

Later, Natsu was walking to the arena ,where the Star Carnival was held, with Sly sitting on his head like a dog. "So where are we going Nuts? Is it somewhere with sweets please?" said Sly. "Not at all. I am heading to meet the other members of the Executive Committee." said Natsu. "Ah. So the rest of them picked their successor other than you and Rain. I do hope they are good allies. You need all of them that you can." said Sly. "Right." said Natsu.

He stepped outside to see Chisa standing with Rain and Stacey. "Stacey? They picked you? I'm just so shocked" said Natsu. The pseudo blonde put her hands behind her head as she said,"Yeah. Who knew right? I mean I guess me scoring high in our grade and being one of the seven cutting off your tail is pretty good reason to me but still wow. Me on the center stage, I didn't see that coming". "I so won't let you and the rest of the team down for sure!" said Chisa.

The four saw Haru walking with Kyoji, Masaru, Ryo, and Sekien. "Hey guys." said Natsu. "So this is going to be an entire Class 1-C team plus E girl and dragon goddess." said Haru. "You forgot about me didn't you monkey boy?" said a voice. The group turned to see Kyle as Kyoji said,"You are the second ranked student in the first year. Kyle Shields.". "Aka Natsu's head rival in terms of both battle and academics." said Sly.

She looked at Masaru and Sekien with her saying,"These two are so close but not enough.". "What is that supposed to mean dragon girl?!" said Masaru with minor explosions going around him. "Easy. So where are our seniors to begin with?" said Sekien. Astral went off and Natsu made fire appear around him. "What?" said Chisa. Several robots popped from the ground as Kyoji said,"Um. I'm rather new here so what are they?".

Sekien made ice gather around him as he said,"They were used during the Star Carnival. Get ready to fight guys.". He froze one of the robots and Masaru said,"Eat this bastard!". He punched one of them with an explosion as Kyle made a bow appear. "Three Treasure Strike!" said Kyle. Three bells went flying toward a robot with them causing a minor explosion. One of the robots was blinded. It didn't see Chisa and Haru with Haru holding his staff.

The two smack the robot to the ground with them saying,"Eat that bastard!". Kyoji pulled out his sword from hyperspace and he said,"Freeze.". He sliced the air and several robots were sliced into pieces with frost entering the machine causing them to stop in place. Ryo ,thanks to his bow, blasted several bots to the ground and thanks to Chisa, Haru, Masaru, Rain, and Sekien, it made his job way easy. However, he didn't noticed that two smaller robots were behind him.

Kyle smacked one with a shadow fist and he said,"You're up.". Stacey fired a huge stream of water at the other robot which collided with the others causing a giant explosion. "Uh oh. I didn't expect that but well..." said Stacey. "Power Sphere!" said Natsu. He made a sphere gather around the explosion as he said,"Rain and Sly!". Rain ,in her angel form, flew in the air as Sly helped contain the explosion since Sly was in Rain's arms.

The robots were all destroyed as Masaru said,"And that's how Star Valley students rock!". "Yeah. I guess we did good." said Kyoji. "You know the ten of us or is eleven just took down fifty no sixty plus robots big, medium, and small right pipsqueak?" said Stacey as she tussled his hair. "Why did they attack us out of the blue? It makes no sense to me." said Kyle. "He's right. We may be a force to reckon with but still." said Sekien.

Natsu then sat on the floor as he said,"I think you should come out already.". "Huh? I am so confused right now." said Chisa. Lucas and Vera stood there as Lucas said,"Wow. You guys made short work of them. Beat our time.". "You bastards! I'll kill you!" said Spawn. He went toward the group before the girl stopped him. "Ow. You know he's connected to me right?" said Lucas. 'Then learn how to control him then." said Vera.

She looked at them as she said,"We do this as a little test to see how you all can handle yourself in a fight. Even with the god of death here, people are still going to cause trouble for others.". "Making it our job to stop them right?" said Rain. "Yeah. I'm up for it if I have you two to protect little old me right?" said Stacey as she put her arms around Masaru and Sekien. "Didn't you take out more robots than the both of them though?" said Ryo with him sighing.

Lucas said,"So are you ready to fight for Star Valley?". "Yeah. This job ain't easy. You know that this job isn't easy whatsoever." said Spawn. "Right." said Vera. "I'm up for it. Are you guys?" said Natsu with a smirk. "Yeah. It sounds like fun." said Sekien with Masaru nodding in agreement. "I am in if you are Rain right?" said Stacey. "Yeah. I can't leave Natsu alone." said Rain. "Ouch." said Chisa. "I think you have the next Committee." said Sly. The two seniors smiled as the ten first years smirked.

Later that day, Cassandra, Kana, Mike, and Randal were tired. "Man. That took forever thanks to you nerd." said Randal. "Shut up." said Mike. "I'm just happy its done." said Cassandra. "Second." said Kana. "You four did an amazing job. You all can go home and don't be late for the trip. We're back the 17th." said Issac. "But..." said Kana. She looked over at Natsu who was deep into paperwork as Mike said,"We should help the idiot out.".

Kana said,"He's right. I mean Akane had to do something with her class for your guys trip.". "It's fine you guys. I mean Natsu is a pro at busy work." said Issac. "You know that you're a real bastard when you want to be right? He's right though. Go home. I can handle this." said Natsu. "Are you sure?" said Kana. "If you're sure, I'm going. So tired." said Mike. Cassandra waved to Natsu and she said,"Have fun fiery perv!". "Don't call me that!" said Natsu.

Randal scoffed as Mike yawned loudly. "You can do it." said Kana. "Thanks." said Natsu. The door was closed as Issac said,"Okay. You're on top of this. Go team IN." said Issac as he was playing a game on a tablet. "You know if you helped me instead of playing that game, I would be done by now right?" said Natsu. "My job is to do nothing." said Issac. "You're a lazy slob." said Natsu. "Thanks. I think you should go look over there." said Issac.

Natsu turned to see Rain staring at him and she duck and cover. "Rain?" said Natsu. She was gone and she was later in the room. She placed a giant bag of drinks and food on the table as Issac said with a smirk,"You brought all of this and the drinks didn't spill. Color me impressed.". He reached for a burger but it was smacked away. "This is for the one working. He is my boyfriend." said Rain. The boy smiled as he said,"Thanks.".

Issac said,"I'm sorry for keeping him hostage Rain but he's so slow you know.". "I think it is stress. I noticed that he hasn't been sleeping enough." said Rain. "Wow. So blunt." said Natsu. "Okay. I hope you, me, Akane, Haru, Issac, Kyoji, Masaru, Ryo, Sekien, and Stacey have fun tomorrow. The rest of the class is planning something big." said Rain. "I can't wait." said Natsu. She was heading toward the exit as she said,"Wait. I have something to tell you.". "Is it something awesome?" said Natsu.

Rain smiled as she said,"I always admired how cool you like during a fight but when I saw you like that, it made me so happy. You're the best Natsu!". She was gone as Natsu smiled. Natsu went back to work with a minor fire going around him. "She really has you on a leash doesn't she?" said Issac. "I'm going to kill you one of these days. Oh." said Natsu. "What's up?" said Issac. "It's for a new club and look at the two trying to start it." said Natsu.

He held a paper with him saying,"Blaine and Heather? People who hate me for some reason.". "This is a bad thing right?" said Issac. "Yeah. I mean they're starting a I hate Natsu Club! I mean that makes no sense." said Natsu. "Yep. I'm allowing it because well, a lot of people have wanted that since the Star Carnival. I wonder what they're up too. We'll stop them because nothing is going to stop me or Class C from keeping you alive bro." said Issac. "Alright." said Natsu.

Next time,
How will the Executive Committee and Student Council Trip is going to go? This and more next time on Soul!

New Executive Committee:
Chisa Komatsu, Haru Ichriou, Kyle Shields, Kyoji Sakamoto, Masaru Hirano, Natsu Xasius, Rain Scott, Ryo Conner, Sekien Osaki, and Stacey Hale.

Voting Results:
Ryo Conner: 2 Votes. Arisa Underwood and Simon Drake.
Sidney Vaughn: 2 Votes. Homer Lyons and Honoka Wheeler.
Stacey Hale: 3 Votes. Arisa Underwood, Emily Peters, and Jack Glacier.
Masoko Infernos: 3 Votes. Efren Adams, Homer Lyons, and Romeo Tucker.
Kyle Shields: 3 Votes. Elias Knight, Homer Lyons, and Honoka Wheeler.
Brian Thronton: 3 Votes. Arisa Underwood, Jana Baldwin, and Tina Turner.
Anna Castro: 4 Votes. Anita Ballard, Jack Glacier, Simon Drake, and Tina Turner.
Asahi Aozora: 4 Votes. Elias Knight, Jana Baldwin, Romeo Tucker, and Vera Byrd.
Chisa Komatsu: 4 Votes. Elias Knight, Jana Baldwin, Romeo Tucker, and Viola Bishop.
Cole Glacier: 4 Votes. Homer Lyons, Honoka Wheeler, Jack Glacier, and Vera Byrd.
Haru Ichriou: 4 Votes. Anita Ballard, Efren Adams, Emily Peters, and Simon Drake.
Kim Rivera: 4 Votes. Arisa Underwood, Honoka Wheeler, Romeo Tucker, and Viola Bishop.
Reizo Oshima: 4 Votes. Jana Baldwin, Romeo Tucker, Simon Drake, and Viola Bishop.
Ryker Tate: 4 Votes. Anita Ballard, Lucas Ryan, Spawn, and Tina Turner.
Yusuki Payne: 4 Votes. Anita Ballard, Homer Lyons, Tina Turner, and Vera Byrd.
Kyria Finch: 5 Votes. Anita Ballard, Jana Baldwin, Simon Drake, Tina Turner, and Viola Bishop.
Masaru Hirano: 5 Votes. Efren Adams, Elias Knight, Emily Peters, Lucas Ryan, and Spawn.
Nazar Kern: 5 Votes. Efren Adams, Elias Knight, Emily Peters, Lucas Ryan, and Spawn. 
Kyoji Sakamoto: 6 Votes. Arisa Underwood,  Honoka Wheeler, Jack Glacier, Lucas Ryan, Spawn, and Vera Byrd.
Sekien Osaki: 8 Votes. Efren Adams, Elias Knight, Emily Peters, Jack Glacier, Lucas Ryan, Spawn, Vera Byrd, and Viola Bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment