Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Zero Episode 32 Loves Comes in All Shapes and Sizes


A/N: Yeah. Last episode sure was intense but this won't be. I think it will be more sad than anything else because you'll have to see. I think after episode fifty, I will be starting the crossover stuff and by then, Fairy Tail should be done like the main series. If Hiro does something like Boruto, I would be okay with it since it is canon but you don't need to read if you enjoy Naruto which I think is okay. I still like One Piece the most because Bleach confuses me. Lets begin in a lab somewhere in the little town called Cypress Park. Also Gwen as Slicer's text sometimes changes between bold or not. It depends on the moment and my memory.

Narrator P.O.V.
It was a normal day in Cypress Park because the quartet of Crash, Epsilon, Occult Master, and Titan had just finished robbing the bank and making the police look stupid. Titan looked up and he said to his allies,"Guys! We have company and it ain't the good kind!". "What is it?!" said Crash. Thanks to his helmet, he saw Zero ,in his jet, flying toward them. "Zero!" said Crash. "I thought that by almost causing an nuclear explosion, Zero would be focused on that." said OM.

Zane left his jet and he went flying toward them. "Yeah but just like you idiots, I have allies aka the Alliance who are handling your game." said Zane. He landed on the ground as Epsilon turned the ground into mud and then she said,"Now Crash.". "Right! Eat this!" said Crash. He threw several plastic balls at the ground and it exploded the mud into the air. Zane looked at them as he said,"So what was your master plan?". "This you idiot." said OM.

He held a magic wand that looked rather generic and the mud froze turning into hail. "Oh." said Zane as he covered his head from the hail. "Get the money to the van while Titan handles Zero. Do you got it brother?" said Epsilon. Titan grew to twenty feet and he ran toward Zane. Zane caught his fist and he said,"Time to fly.". He picked up the giant and he threw him into the muddy ground causing the mud to go everywhere. "Look what you did. Making a mess." said Zane.

Titan growled and he tried to grab Zane. Zane went intangible as the fist went through him. "You're dead!" said Titan. "Meh. I still have to live because if I can't see that, I would hate it." said Zane. He turned into Brawn Form and he picked Titan up. He threw the giant toward the rest of his group and it hit causing a baby earthquake knocking them out. "That was fun. Next time, learn to control your anger but I can't say that I'm much better." said Zane.

After making sure that the four get placed in jail, Zane was helping clean up the city as he heard,"I don't get why he's trying to help us. I mean he's a dam Phantom.". "Zane. Are you okay with them insulting you? It's getting annoying. Have they not seen the difference between you and Dyno or any of your other Phantoms foes." said Athena. "I personally blame the news but if everyone hates you, I still got my allies and fans so who cares." said Zane. "Ah." said Athena.

Later on the outskirts of town, there was a fully functional laboratory that was inside of a abandoned warehouse. He is a tall tan man with his nose being very much like a hawk. He has short dark blond hair with a matching goatee and he has dark green eyes. He wears a pine green army like uniform with black accents and black combat boots. He wears a white lab coat over it. He was focused on something and he heard,"Is it finished Donald? We can't wait any longer.".

Donald looked and he said,"Could you come out of the shadows? I like to talk with my clients.". "It seems like a bad idea. We won't go back on our promises. I think it's time to begin the conquest and you will get what you want. We promise." said the voice. Donald nodded as he said,"To keep the local hero busy. I think using my toys would be helpful and do you mind making them strange?". "We will do that Donald." said the voice.

At the Gregory House, Zane was studying with his cousin, Karen, and Ray in the living room. "I can't believe you can do that kind of math without a calculator Zane." said Karen. "My mom is a scientist so I was forced to study the multiplication table." said Zane. Tara was staring out the window as Ray said,"Hey Tara. Are you alright?". Tara turned to face Ray as she said,"Hmm?". "You alright? You've been spacing out lately." said Ray.

Zane said,"And how do you know this?". "Easy there Zane. She's been hanging out with me at the garage and well, it's nice." said Ray. "Do you mind putting in this question into the calculator? I'm sure that Zane isn't wrong but I can't fail math guys." said Karen. "Yeah but Ray can and did." said Zane. "Hey!" said Ray. The two were about to fight as Karen said,"Are you sure? I mean you aren't forcing these two to stop which they should or else.".

Tara sighed as she said,"Okay. This may sound strange but I think someone has been watching me. I don't need you two to get so worried.". "Watching you? Are you sure?" said Karen. "Yeah. It's like my version of Crisis Judgement is going off and it's weird. It happened yesterday on the way back from the garage and today when I was coming out of the school. Even if I have someone with me, I can't find this stalker." said Tara.

The four were silent as Edward said,"Kids. I know you're doing homework and all but I'm trying to finish up a new invention.". "Sorry dad. We're just talking about school." said Tara. "It's fine but you know that I'm used to hearing girls giggle through the night. My sister may be one of the two people trying to kill you Zane but she used to be sweet." said Edward. "Yeah. I wonder why she's focused on me now." said Zane.

Outside of the house, something was standing out in front of it. It had a humanoid shape to it. "You know we could play loud music if you really want dad." said Tara. "Thanks. I knew I could count on you kids." said Edward. He went back to his lab which was a basement and Ray said,"Should we get back to work?". "Yeah. You need it don't you Ray." said Tara. "Hey. Only the idiot gets to make fun of me." said Ray.

Zane was looking out the window and he said,"Crisis Judgement picked up something. You weren't wrong Tara.". "Are you serious?" said Tara. "I'll be right back promise." said Zane. He phrased right through the window and he went outside. He saw the humanoid creature standing there and Zane said as he grabbed a nearby shovel,"Hands off my cousin.". "She doesn't belong. We belong so move or get crushed." said the creature.

It went running toward Zane and he said,"Sorry but my cousin is off limits to creeps.". He smacked the creature in the center of its stomach. It went back and it ran off. "Get back here!" said Zane. He ran after him but it was gone. "Where did he?" said Zane. He looked around and Athena said,"It is gone but it left something behind.". Zane noticed a nano chip and he said,"A nano chip? Okay. This is weird.".

The next day, Zane was in his basement's lab. "Interesting. It's more advanced than anything here on Earth. What do you think Athena?" said Zane. "It is Zane because I think its part of a group. I can tell that it is useless by itself but this is fascniating. We should head to school and keep an eye on Tara. It is a good idea no?" said Athena. "Yeah. That creature was watching her and I'm pretty sure that this isn't over with." said Zane. Athena nodded.

Later, Tara stood in front of her house as she said,"You know that you don't have to do this right cos? I can handle this guy by myself". Zane stood there as he said,"I'm just worried about you. You are being stalked plus it could be a girl.". She sighed as she said,"Lets go then.". The two were walking to school as Tara said,"I haven't seen you so worried about me since Brad asked me out.". "Yeah. I was going to sock him if he hurt you." said Zane.

Tara said,"You really care about me don't you?". "Yeah. I mean you're family despite us not sharing blood. I see Danny and the rest of my friends the same way." said Zane. "So tell your cousin who you like? I mean you have several girls crushing on you." said Tara. "I do?" said Zane. She sighed as she said,"I forgot how dense you can be sometimes.". "Hey!" said Zane. The two were walking as they didn't noticed that they were being watched and Crisis Judgement didn't pick it up.

Later, the group ,in a bus, was driving back to the school thanks to them having a pointless field trip to the museum. Marcia and Rachel were in the back talking. "So did you hear about Tara's stalker? I can't believe how worried Zane is getting." said Marcia. "Yeah. He can be rather overprotective." said Rachel. "I think that Karen wishes that she could see that side of him aka her being the one getting protected." said Marcia.

Rachel looked at Karen who sat behind Zane who was talking with Danny as she said,"So why hasn't she asked out Zane?". "She's scared but I think she's almost out of time." said Marcia. "Yeah. Zane has several girls crushing on him but he won't get it." said Rachel. "I'm worried because Karen won't confess unless we..." said Marcia. "What are you thinking?" said Rachel. "We give her a little push if you know what I mean." said Marcia.

The bus driver noticed a giant mechanical rhino rushing toward them as he slammed on the brakes with Brad saying,"What's the big deal!?". The rhino rammed into the bus and the teacher said with fear,"Everyone out!". The bus was slowly getting empty as Danny said,"Okay. We may be friends with a cyclops but this is just weird.". "Yeah but you know it's time to go hero." said Zane. "I hate when you're right." said Danny.

The class was out of the bus as Tara said,"Okay! That is weird to you guys too right?". "Yeah. It is weird. Where are the boys?" said Gwen. She sat next to Tara as the rhino spotted the duo. It threw the bus away and it jumped ,using springs, to be in front of the girls. It smiled as the two heard,"We want the girl so give her to us!". It was about to smash them as Danny and Zane ,in their costumes, rushed toward the beast. "Not happening!" said Zane.

Zane then launched an Nether Burst ,which was Nether but of a wave of it, which knocked the rhino back and it swipe its horn toward Zane who dodging it by phasing through it. "Lets send you back to the petting zoo with Phantom Smashers!" said Danny. He threw his right fist toward the mammal and it went back. However, Danny was sent flying into the bus because the horn smacked him before the mammal went back.

Zane said,"Morph! You'll pay for that!". He turned into Thermal Form and he threw a giant fireball at the rhino. However before impact, several opening appeared on the rhino's back and missiles came out with them flying toward the bus. Zane ,back to normal, turned and he said,"Morph!". The bus exploded and Zane growled. "Don't worry Zero. Your pal is safe." said a voice. Zane saw that Morph was in a crystal ball and a man was holding it.

He looked to be in his late thirties, taller than 6 foot 3, and weighs about 250 pounds. He's a tall and muscular Caucasian with short brown hair and vivid green eyes with him wearing a black armored domino mask. He is wearing a navy blue and black costume. The shoulders and torso are navy blue with the armpit, arm, and leg portion of the costume are black. He is wearing dark red gloves that covers his arm up to his forearms and hands. In the center of his chest, a gold W stood there.

The man said,"I think being roasted alive would be pretty bad right Morph?". "Um yeah. Could you go help out my pal? I'll be fine Warrior." said Danny. "Okay." said Warrior. He placed the ball down and he flew toward the rhino. Zane saw the man smack the rhino right into the destroyed bus. Its horn was trapped in the rubble and it was trying to break it out. Warrior stood there next to Zane and the boy said,"So who are you?". "I'm Warrior." said Warrior. "Yeah. I have no idea." said Zane.

Crisis Judgement went off as Zane said,"Look out!". The rhino rushed right into Zane and Warrior was shocked to see that Zane was perfectly fine. "It's really nice to go through things. Lets see if it likes it!" said Zane. He made a giant steel gray Nether Anvil and he dropped it on the rhino. It exploded causing a fire as Zane said,"Oh no. Is anyone?". "Nope. Everyone beside us and Morph are here. I'll handle the fire from above. You go below." said Warrior.

Zane nodded as he turned into Water Form. He blasted the ground with water as Warrior took a deep breath. The trees were frozen solid and Zane took a breath of relief. He went back to normal and he said,"Thanks for the assist Warrior so who are you?". "It's no problem Zero. You and Morph could have handled that ungulate but it was playing dirty." said Warrior. "Hey. While you two chat like old pals, my leg is killing me." said Danny.

Zane rushed over to Danny and he said,"I thought the nano machines would have healed you by now man.". "They should have but I'm so jealous. You got to team up with Warrior and I sat here on my but like a loser." said Danny. Warrior looked at Danny and he said,"Don't worry son. Your leg will be fine but don't walk on it for a while. It looks sprained and if you want to keep your identity secret, I would fake a limp.".

Danny said,"Dude! I was just examined by Warrior. This is the best day of my life.". "So who is this guy anyway?" said Zane. "He's a superhero like us but he's the big leagues. I mean you fought against Amzith and his U.F.O.s by yourself." said Danny. "I did have some help but you're right Morph." said Warrior. "When was this?" said Zane. "Ten years ago." said Warrior. "I'm only sixteen." said Zane as he looked at the man. "He's still new sir!" said Danny. "Suck up." said Zane.

Warrior shook his head and he said,"Anyway, keep up the good work you two!". He flew off as Zane said,"So where's he off to?". "Who knows? What's he doing here? He mainly operates in D.C and so not here in Cypress Park." said Danny as he was helped up by Zane. "Who knows? I have a feeling that the rhino and the stalker is connected because of them." said Zane. He pointed to a pile of nano chips as Danny said,"Oh shit.". "Yeah." said Zane.

Back at school, Danny ,in crutches, and Zane were walking. "We got props from the Warrior!" said Danny who wouldn't stop smiling. "It's cool I guess but no one was around us. According to what Athena and you tells me, it's a big deal to young heroes like us." said Zane. "True but next time, we'll be seen on the same level as Warrior." said Danny. "I think you need to see reality bro. Warrior is the best and he wouldn't been seen in Cypress Park." said Zane.

Danny said,"Debbie Downer.". "I'm a realist buddy. This is the last time we're going to see Warrior in our entire...". said Zane. "Zane! Danny!" said a voice. The two saw Natasha standing there with a man wearing a navy blue fedora, black horn-rimmed glasses, and navy blue striped loose fitting business suit. She was with Kania as Zane said,"Mom? What are you doing?". The two walked over to them as Zane pet the dogs. "Meet Tyler Harrington. He's a lawyer and stuntman." said Natasha.

Zane noticed that he had short brown hair and green eyes. "Wait a minute. You're...." said Zane. The older dog covered her master's mouth as Tyler said,"I guess he is you and Shawn's son. I'm Warrior by the way.". "What?! Are you serious?!" yelled Danny. "He's a fan so why are you here in Cypress Park anyway?" said Zane. "Well, I came here to see you and Natasha. I didn't expect you to follow in his footsteps though." said Tyler.

Natasha said,"But he's doing a great job. Have you seen the news?". "Yes. Even with most people being scared of him, I respect him since he is doing it for people rather than fame and fortune." said Tyler. Zane blushed as he said,"Well thanks. So could you help me with something?". "Sure thing Zane." said Tyler. Zane told the two about what's going on as Natasha said,"So your cousin is being stalked by nano chips?".

Danny said,"Well, we know that the rhino was going after her and also Zane fought against the mud man.". "I wasn't sure if it was a mud man. It was more of an Earth man." said Zane. "Could I see one of the chips if you have one?" said Tyler. Zane pulled a chip out of his pocket and Tyler said,"Watch this.". His eyes glowed as Natasha said,"Does Edward know?". "No. I tried to inform him but he is in the zone." said Zane. "Ah." said Natasha.

Tyler's eyes went back to normal as he said,"Okay then. This chip is highly advanced since it is from a Phantom.". "It is? Do you know....?" said Danny. "If you seriously think that just because I'm part Phantom, I know all Phantoms. I'm offended." said Zane. Kania nodded as Tyler said,"Do you know someone whose an mechanical expert?". "Yes. I'll go ask him." said Zane. He ran off as Danny said with a smile,"He's get so fired up sometimes.". "Just like his father." said Natasha.

Tyler nodded as Danny said,"So why are you two here?". "Well, I was walking Kania and Arturo is playing with Wolfram." said Natasha. "And I wanted to talk with Zane in private." said Tyler. "How about you stay at our place until school is over?" said Natasha. "That sounds like a plan." said Tyler as the two adults walked off. Kania went after them as Danny said,"You know that if my leg was really broken. You guys would be jerks!".

At Kristen's locker, she was talking with Tara. "Man. Cheer practice can be so hard sometimes. I wish we had a better captain." said Kristen. "You know if you put this much energy into cheering, you could be one of the smartest girls in the school." said Tara. "Yeah but a girl has to have her priorities in mind." said Kristen. She slammed her locker as Ray stood there. "What's up?" said Ray. "I thought you would be at the garage." said Kristen.

Ray said,"I would but I had something I got to do.". "Zane asked you to keep an eye on me didn't he Ray?" said Tara. "He did but I wanted to. It's weird. I mean a robot rhino and earth guy attacked you in two days. He isn't wrong to be worried." said Ray. "Zane's worried?" said Kristen. "Yeah. He's like an overprotective dog." said Ray. "It's really cute and Karen totally wants her to be treated like this for sure." said Tara. The roof began to shake as Ray got ready to fight.

Back at the Alvarez house, Natasha said,"So what are you doing here?". "I got a rumor that Doctor Bot is here in town." said Tyler. "He's the robotics expert isn't he?" said Natasha. "He is and he's an enemy that shouldn't be treated lightly." said Tyler. "Is that the reason you wanted to talk with my grandson alone?" said Arturo as he was throwing a ball to Wolfram. "Yes." said Tyler. His hearing went off and he said,"I need to go.".

Meanwhile at the school, the students were shocked to see something coming toward the school and Danny pulled out his phone. "Hey Zane. How's the nano chip research going?" said Danny. "Ether isn't home. So what's up?" said Zane's voice. "How fast can you get here in costume?" said Danny. "A few seconds. Why do you ask?" said Zane's voice. "Because a giant ape and flying condor is heading to the school." said Danny. Zane hanged up as Danny walked away to stay safe.

The two beasts stood there as the ape said,"Look for her. We need her to have what we want.". The bird animals went to the right with the ape heading north. The ape reached the building and he pulled the roof. He saw Ray with Kristen and Tara. "Okay. This day is just getting weird." said Tara. The ape was about to grab Tara and Ray turned his right arm into a blade. He slashed it and he said,"I'll handle ape! You two get out of here!". Kristen dragged Tara as Ray punched the ape.

The ape then let go out the roof and it was going to fall on some students. "Threads of Fate!" said a voice. The rubble was held as they saw Gwen ,as Slicer with her wearing the robe from Episode 1 as her costume, standing there. "I suggest running." said Gwen. The crowd was gone as Gwen looked at Ray who was thrown to the ground by the ape. She pulled out Time Rune and she jumped from the roof as she sliced the ape in half. Ray got up and he said,"Thanks.".

Gwen smiled as she said,"Look. It was filled with nano chips must like the rhino.". "Yeah. This plot is connecting more and more." said Ray. The two noticed that the nano chip was reforming into a giant snake. Gwen held Time Rune and the snake said,"We don't want you sorcerer but we wanted him and her.". "Not going to happen." said Ray. Gwen nodded as she rushed toward the giant snake. She was hit by the snake launching her back and it rushed toward Ray.

Ray's skin was still metal but when the snake bit into him, he was knocked out. It grabbed Ray and Gwen said,"Ray!". She rushed toward the snake but it said,"If you want to try and stop us, try but fail because once we get him and her, we will have what we want.". The metahuman and snake was gone just as Gwen got to them. She put Time Rune back and she said,"Okay. I really need to find Zero or the others to inform the others.". She ran off.

The condor was flying around the school causing panic and it was stopped by a giant stone wall. Zane stood there on a pillar of Earth in his Boulder Form. "Not going anywhere." said Zane. Warrior stood there and he said,"Care for a hand Zero?". "Sure but isn't Washington D.C. going to miss you if you move here to Cypress?" said Zane. "Nope. Just here for some help. Lets stop this bird." said Tyler. He flew toward the bird as Zane floated by gravitating on a single rock and rushing after them.

The bird squawked as it multiplied into seven copies. "You take three, I'll take four." said Tyler. "You got it." said Zane. He made two giant boulders as he threw them at the birds making them crash into the ground. Zane turned to see Warrior flying right through four of them as Zane said,"Show off and here I thought that teen heroes were the show offs.". Warrior smiled as a condor was right behind Zane. He was about to go hit the bird however Zane said,"Thunder Rune!".

The lightning bolt hit the bird and Zane said,"Just to make sure.". He threw a giant boulder from the palm of his left hand and it smashed the bird into pieces. The two heroes were on the ground and Tyler said,"Well done Zero.". "Thanks old timer." said Zane. Zane went back to his normal super self as he said,"Hold on. My friend Slicer is telling me that two students were captured during the panic.". "You have a communicator in your helmet?" said Tyler. "Yep." said Zane.

Meanwhile at the abandoned warehouse, Tara was walking up. "Where am I? I was captured by a little..." said Tara. "Oh finally. Ms. Gregory is awake." said a voice. She looked up to see the doctor from before standing there and he said,"I thought that she would be able to do but those heroes here in town plus Warrior were too much for her. Oh well, she got him so she's happy.". "Who are you and where am I?' said Tara.

She then saw that she was held in metal restraints and the doctor said,"My name is Doctor Bot and I am one of Warrior's main foes.". "Let me go!" said Tara. "Sorry but no dices. The person who hired me to get you and Mr. Graves wouldn't be happy if I let you go." said DB. "Ray's here too?! Where is he?" said Tara. "He is here with us and not you or anyone else!" said a voice. The two saw several nano chips forming into a woman who was holding a still unconscious Ray.  

She looked to be 6 foot 2, her body was perfect due to her hourglass frame and perfect assets, her body is completely black with light blue lines that was like a living circuit board, and her face was blue with white pupil-less eyes. On the sides of her head, four long spikes were there. "My name is Cyber and I'm the one who belongs with Ray and not you!" said Cyber. "What are you talking about and where are we?" said Tara.

DB said,"In my mobile lab of course. On the outside, it looks an old warehouse that you could find in every city in the United States but thanks to my robots, I'm able to hide it.". "I asked the doctor to find you because you're the closest to my Raymond." said Cyber as she wrapped her arms around him with Tara just plain confused. "Yeah. I really don't get her here but hey, she paid me the big bucks to make sure that I can do what I do. So what do you want to do?" said DB. Cyber smiled.

Back at Zane's house, Tyler was watching over Zane who was looking over the nano chips ,in Brain Form, as the teen said,"So are you sure about this all coming from this Doctor Bot guy Tyler?". "I wasn't sure at first but you and your friends were attacked by animal themed robots. Doctor Bot is a man who loves machines and animals plus I noticed that when I showed up to help you, the condor multiplied. His machines usually does this when I arrive." said Tyler.

Zane said,"Anyway. This seems to be from Terrarune and also I see a serial note. The later is very hidden and I don't think you would be able to see even with your X-Ray vision.". "I see. So do you think we can use it to find Doctor Bot?" said Tyler. "Mostly likely. Athena." said Zane. "I'm on it." said Athena. "Zane. I'm starting to think that this whole thing is far bigger than we thought. I mean Doctor Bot is a hired man." said Tyler.

Zane said,"You could be right. Does he work with nano chips?". "Most of the time, he builds his highly advanced robots out of junk but this isn't his game. He's getting help." said Tyler. "Zane. Ether has called and he told me that the chips were an old invention of his called the Mold Striders. Here is the data on them" said Athena. Zane saw a computer screen appear in front of him and he said,"I see then. Warrior, we have a fight on our hands.". "Right." said Tyler.

Meanwhile back at the warehouse, Ray was waking up and he saw that he was at a fancy dinner with him wearing a suit. "Where am I?" said Ray. "Hello Raymond." said a voice. Raymond looked up to see a woman standing there. She looked to be 5 foot 8 thanks to her black heels. She is wearing a white v-neck mini dress with a blue leather jacket in her arms and dark blue leather pants. She has medium length black hair, sky blue eyes with long eyelashes, and red lipstick.

Ray said,"Karla? What are you doing here?". She sat in the seat in front of him and she said,"So how do I look?". "You look fine so where are we?" said Ray. "In a factory but right now, we're alone and we need to tell you something." said Karla. She placed her hand on his cheek and she said,"You don't need anyone else Ray. We was always there for you even back then.". "Really?" said Ray. "Yes. How about you and we confirm our bond with a kiss?" said Karla. She kissed him.

Back in the lab part of the warehouse, Doctor Bot/Donald was staring at Tara and he said to her with him holding a knife,"What should I do with you then? I could make you into an android whose loyal to me since Cyber wants Ray.". 'Why?" said Tara. "Beats me but she is an yandere. She loves Ray and will hurt anyone that get close to him." said Donald. "You can't be okay with this!" said Tara. "To be honest, I'm fine with it. She payed the good bucks to get what she wants." said Donald.

He pulled out a remote and he said,"I think I have an awful idea. You'll be my android wife plus you will be perfect so lets begin.". He pressed a button as Tara saw that she was moving in her prison and it was a hospital bed. Donald walked toward Tara and he said,"Now. Lets begin.". He pressed another button and the hospital bed turned into a robot. It walked away with Tara as Donald said,"Should I get her a rocket arm or plasma cannon arm? So many choices.".

The wall exploded as Tyler and Zane flew in. "This game is over Doctor. Give us back the students and we'll go easy on you." said Tyler. "He will but trust me doc, I won't be." said Zane. "Warrior and some kid?" said Donald. "It's Zero. Seriously, I get no respect sometimes." said Zane. "How about you two play with my little friends?" said Donald. Crisis Judgement went off as Zane said,"This isn't good Warrior.". "Yep. Get ready for a robot rumble." said Tyler.

Four different types of robots appeared from the ground. One group are large silver humanoid robots with dents for eyes and mouth. Its body was buff, well built, and male. The second group is box and squared shaped with them being a navy blue color. Its eyes were neon green and had a silver skull shaped face. The third group had a normal human body for the top with four spider like legs. They look to be quite strong.

The final group is about fifteen feet tall with its body being entirely metal. Its arms were really long with a really big wheel that it mostly uses for travel. Its head is an oval, round waist, claws that can glow red. It has a single and big red eye. Zane counted twenty of the first group, fifty of the second group, twenty of the third group, and ten of the fourth group. "Wow. That's a lot of robots. I would be shocked but I'm not." said Zane.

Donald said,"Boys, meet my bots the King L-78 Units, Grizzly P-780 Units, Grizzly XBC, and the Model K-98. Warrior knows the difference between them but do you boy?". "Doesn't matter because they're going down and I'm getting back the victims." said Zane. "He's right." said Tyler. "Okay then. Attack them my pretties while I go finish on my new toy!" said Donald. He ran off as Athena told Zane,"We should finish them off so we can find Ray and Tara.". "Right." said Zane.

A new card appeared in his chest plate. It had a black frame with a giant bolt of thunder crashing into the ground with an ape like creature standing in front of it. Zane's body look to be more ape/Sasquatch like. He looks to be about 12 feet with a muscular figure. His body ,feet, hands, neck, and shoulders are covered in black fur that looks to be extremely spiky and ruffled. The area around his knees, neck, and wrists are covered in white fur that looks to be extremely spiky and ruffled. 

The fur around his arms, chest, and legs expose his gray skin. He has a large, narrow oval shaped head. He has two green eyes with black pupils and white sclera. He has a small rounded black nose. He has two gray metallic horns growing out of the top of his head. His horns are in the shape of lightning bolts and are covered by bright yellow electricity but the horns still stuck among the electricity. He has two large jagged fangs.

These fangs come out of his wide mouth whenever it's closed. The inside of his mouth is a red color and his tongue resemble a wire with a spear-like tip. His tongue is a gray color. He has five clawed fingers and toes with his claws being a copper color. Coming out of his ankles and wrists, he has four metallic gray triangular bolts coming out of them. All of the bolts are constantly producing bright yellow electricity. 

He doesn't wear any kind of clothing over the upper half of his pants or over his feet. He does wear pants and his pants color are black. He has a tail coming out of his back and looks to resemble a cat of nine tails. The ends of his tail resemble a three-pronged plug and the prong is colored red. Zane began pounding his chest. "Thunder Form! Time for me to break your toys!" said Zane. In this form, his voice having a booming echo to it alongside a distinctive buzzing sound.

He rushed toward the robots and Donald's voice echoed,"You two won't be able to stop my toys. I had them laced with plasticity making the sparky useless plus thanks to a friend of mine, it's covered in a metal that's magic based.". "Zero. What should we do?" said Tyler. "I got it Warrior. Everything has a breaking point so lets find it!" said Zane. Zane's arms were covered in bright yellow thunder and he went toward a group of robots.

The silver robots fired a beam of energy from their chest as the thunder covered Zane in a ball. "Time for a strike!" said Zane. He smashed them causing a giant explosion of thunder. Tyler saw that several robots were destroyed from Zane's attack and he said,"Zero! Aim your thunder at the crystals!". Tyler made several translucent crystals around the battle field as Zane smiled. He was charging up and the robots rushed toward Zane since they deemed him the main threat. "STATIC BOOM!" said Zane.

Zane slammed the ground and the entire area was covered in thunder as the crystals blasted holes in the robots. They were all destroyed as Zane jumped up and he said,"I can sense something coming and it isn't good!". The two heroes saw a tank busted into the house as Zane then noticed Donald with Tara heading toward the tank as he said,"You handle the tank! The doctor is mine!". He jumped toward the doctor as Tara said,"Zane! Don't!".

Over the doctor, Zane was stopped as he said,"Huh?". "You idiot. I am an enemy of Warrior so did you honestly think facing me head on was going to work?" said Donald. "Not at all." said a voice as Donald saw Warrior holding the tank in one hand. He threw it away as Tyler said,"So who hired you to take these two kids?". "Some crazy chick. She said "we" or "us". She thinks that she sometimes of queen." said Donald.

Zane freed Tara as she said,"We have to find Ray. He was taken by her because she cares for him. Do you know anything about his past?". "Not much. He was pretty secretive about that." said Zane. "I guess you two will find him then." said Tyler. He held Donald in a cell made out of his robots and he said,"I have to get the good doctor back to prison. I'll be back!". He flew off as the two teens looked for Ray and his captor.

They found an room and Zane said,"Dude. This is freaky.". It was covered in pictures of Ray and Tara said,"I think we found why I was being stalked.". "Yeah. You have been Ray around so much and I guess the stalker wanted you out of the picture." said Zane. "You are correct. We wanted Ray so when we saw her with him, I wanted her out of the picture plus you Zero." said a voice. The two turned to see Karla with Ray who looked hypnotized.

Tara said,"Ray. Are you?". He rushed toward them and Zane blocked him. "What's the matter with you man?!" said Zane. "He is like us. We were given when we found the chips and we later found out that we could be like him. I won't let you take him from me!" said Karla. She turned into Cyber as her arms turned into cannons. She fired an energy blast at Tara who activated her force field tech only for it to fail. Tara went flying toward some boxes as Zane said,"Tara!".

He was about to head toward her but he was stopped by Ray. "You won't get a chance to help her. We will be together." said Ray. "This isn't you Ray! We're your friends!" said Zane. He punched the metal man back a couple of feet as Zane charged up electricity. "Eat this!" said Zane. A giant beam of thunder went flying toward Ray causing him to fly back. The room exploded in static electricity and it caused Cyber to twitch.

Cyber glared at Zane with her saying,"Leave now monkey!". Her arms turned into cannons and the energy blasts came flying toward Zane. However, Tara appeared in front of Zane. "What are you doing?" said Zane. "Trust me okay?" said Tara. Zane nodded as Tara made a force field appear in front of her and Zane which blocked the attack. "How did you do that?!" said Cyber. "When your dad is an inventor, you always carry an invention to protect yourself." said Tara.

Zane smiled as he said,"Go help Ray. I'll handle her!". Tara ran toward Ray and Cyber said as her words stuttered,"Noooooo... He is......mine...". "No one belongs to any one person and I think my THUNDER PULSE will show you that!" said Zane. He made a giant pulse of thunder with Cyber exploding into nano chips. "Zane. I don't think she is gone." said Athena. Zane went back to his normal super self as he said,"Yeah but next time, we'll be ready.".

Outside of the Alvarez House as Ray was hanging out with Tara and Zane, Cyber as Karla stood there as a hybrid of the two form and she said,"Ray. You belong to me and we won't give up. You will be the one who belongs with me rather than Tara Gregory, Zane Alvarez, or Zero. Next time, you won't be so lucky because we evolve to get what you want!". She was gone as the sun set ending a normal day in Cypress Park.

Next time,
A creature comes to Cypress Park and feelings are shown. This and more next time on Zero. 

The King L-78 units is the silver humanoid robot. They're extremely strong but the metal that they are normally made out of a metal weaker than steel making them easy to break and melt. They are easy to make.
The Grizzly P-780 units are the box robots. They have quadruple blasters very much on the bottom of the box and both sides of the body. They can fire energy bullets with them able to fly around. They are known for being able to break through magic. However, they can be gullible being that they can destroy each other.
The Grizzly XBC are the spider robots. They can break metal with ease and throw objects with enough force to punch a hole clear through solid steel. However, they aren't very strong or durable.
The Model K-98 are the wheel robots. They're waterproof. They can fire a laser beam from their eyes and able to handle bullets and rockets with ease. Its claws can slice through metal with ease and grab things. However, it's really weak to electric and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment