Friday, September 29, 2017

Zero Shorts Episode 2 The Hotel Heiress.


A/N: You may have wondered why I introduce so many important plot details in the shorts rather the main source. This has a reason. You'll see what I'm doing real soon.  I know that I said this in the previous short but here's the thing, these two series are connected to each other and anything introduce here applies there and vise versa. I won't introduce the main villains in the series in this. I promise you that. They also won't have an next time being that Zero Shorts are whatever comes to mine and maybe two to three at a time. This is just after last episode so don't except that.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane was currently sitting on his bed and he was in the Burmese Posture with Atem holding Wolfram nearby. "So what's daddy doing?" said Atem. Wolfram gestured something as Atem said,"I'm pretty sure that Zane isn't trying to summon pizza to our house.". Suddenly, a very large pizza box appeared in front of Zane as he smiled. "You actually summoned pizza?!" said Atem. Zane nodded as Wolfram jumped onto the bed.

Zane fed the Phantom dog a slice as the dog smiled. "Don't tell his mom about this. She hates when I feed him before dinner." said Zane. "So how did you bring pizza here?" said Atem. "Oh. Dawn told me about this sweet summoning spell and I got hungry my boy." said Zane. "That isn't a good way to use your powers dad." said Atem. Wolfram soon barked in agreement as Zane said,"He's right but this pizza is just right son.". Atem sighed as he joined the three.

Wolfram rubbed his stomach as Atem said,"She's going to know it was you.". "Maybe but how will she know if the evidence is gone?" said Zane. He then held the box and threw it out of the room. "So where is going?" said Atem. "It went around the planet maybe six times son and landing in the county dump I presume." said Zane. "You could have teleport it there." said Atem. "Meh. Care for a walk? I need to talk with you." said Zane.

Atem and Zane were walking Wolfram as Atem said,"So am I in trouble?". "You're never in trouble with me son unless you get a girl pregnant and not marry her. You've been through a lot in your life so I'm pretty sure you won't do that. Grandma really doesn't want to be a great grandma so hold off you player." said Zane. Atem's face went red as he said,"Did Ms. Ozaki tell you about girls talking with me at school?".

Cole said from the watch,"I did!". "How is he dad?" said Atem. "Cole is pretty nice despite his more annoying nature." said Zane. "Hey! I'm amazing!" said Cole. "I have to agree with him. You're nice but on a annoying scale, ten out of ten." said Athena. The two argued as Zane said,"And here's the best thing about my upgraded watch.". He pressed down the black face plate as Zane said,"It can work as an instant mute button.". "You asked for that didn't you?" said Atem.

Zane shrugged as he said,"Maybe. So how would you feel if I started dating?". "Okay. So do you have your eye on someone?" said Atem. Wolfram got their attention by pointing at ice cream with Zane saying,"You really just like food don't you boy?". The dog nodded as Zane said,"Just like your master.". "You really shouldn't be feeding your dog ice cream Zane but your dogs are way different compared to mine." said a voice.

Zane turned to see Kristen with her dogs as Atem said,"Hi Kristen!". "Hey you two. Let me guess why you're out. You feed Wolfram pizza instead of dog food and well, you need to lose the weight before Kania sees you right?" said Kristen. Atem played with Kristen's puppies aka the male black and white Siberian Husky and female purebred German Shepard causing Wolfram to get jealous of them with Zane saying,"He likes attention and you're right.".

In the park, the two teens were talking as Atem played with the puppies. "So did you finish your bio homework?" said Kristen. "Let me guess. Dogs ate your homework?" said Zane. "No. I soaked it and well, I can't read it." said Kristen. Her right hand was living water as Zane said,"I guess the saying that girls matures fast applies to super powers as well. You're able to control your powers better than me. I broke a lot of beakers while trying to control mine and phased through walls.".

Kristen said,"So how do you create Nether? I mean I can turn my body into water, control water and manipulate it, and other powers but I can't figure out how to use my Phantoms powers.". "Let me tell you what my Phantom tutor tells me. Be one with your powers. That's the best advice I got." said Zane. "I have to ask. Have you sneaked into the girls locker room before Zane?" said Kristen. The dogs and pharaoh soon looked at Zane who said,"No.".

Kristen rested on him as she said,"Whatever Zane. So have any plans this weekend?". "Beside the typical stuff, not at all." said Zane. The two just talked as Atem thought,"I guess Dad is just playing dense or is it selective?". He shrugged as Zane's phone rang. Zane looked and he said,"I better getting going. Mom wants us home for dinner.". "I'll see you tomorrow." said Kristen. She kissed his cheek as she was gone leaving a stunned Zane.

Later,  Natasha said while looking at her stunned child,"So he's been like this since she kissed his cheek?". "Yep. Her and dad were flirting." said Atem. Arturo said,"Just like your daughter when Shawn kissed her cheek. Ah memories.". The raven haired teen rolled his eyes as Natasha said,"So instead of coming to see me, you spied on me.". "I was busy with affairs in Terrarune. So how to break him out of this?" said Arturo.

Wolfram stole some of his food as Zane snapped out of it. "Of course it would be food that snaps him out of it." said Kania who placed her paw on her face. "So do you like Aunt Kristen?" said Atem as he poked at his veggies. "Yes and maybe in that way too. Eat your veggies Atem. You don't want to grow up looking like your great grandpa." said Zane. "You mean Arturo or Luke?" said Atem. "I'll let you decided." said Zane.

Atem started eating as Arturo said,"So how is training going with the two new superheroines and your spellbook?". "It's going good. I've mastered some of the spells." said Zane. "Are you talking about the Arcane Lexicon right? I heard that you need to be chosen by the scroll to even use their spells." said Atem. "I was chosen while in Magus Form and according to Eon, he says that I can use the spells in that form and all of my forms in due time." said Zane.

Atem said,"You're so strong daddy! I'll be just as strong when I'm older right?!". Zane placed his hand on his son's head as he tussled his hair with him saying,"Well beside already being older than me due to you being over 1,000 years old, you're already strong but if you mean when you're in the teens, you'll be the strongest mummy ever in the Omniverse.". Atem nodded as Wolfram barked. "I guess someone's jealous." said Natasha. "Yeah." said Zane as he started to pet Wolfram.

Meanwhile in a nearby building, Doctor Bot was looking at a crate and he was on the phone. "Are you sure about her being in town?" said Doctor Bot. "Yes Doctor. She is here along with her father. I had someone following them since they left Italy. They're currently staying in their hotel. Are you wanting to test the robot we sent you?" said the voice. "More than anything on this world. She needs to pay for she did." said Doctor Bot. "Well, open it!" said the voice.

Doctor Bot sighed as he said,"Fine. King L-78 Unit 189, open it.". One of the King L-78 robot broke the crate open as it showed a feminine looking robot. She looked to be 7 feet tall with no sign of ears and nose. Her head is very much shaped like a living flame, her left arm is very much a tornado with her hand being replaced by the bottom of one, her right arm is very much water being that it's always gushing, and her legs are the earth.

On the center of her chest, she had a yellow triangular symbol which has several glowing lines over her entire body. Her eyes are vertical and shaped like a lantern. "She's beautiful." said DB. "This is the Global Planeta. She was created by a famous inventor called Dr. Gibson whose first name I forget but well, it doesn't matter. You remember what happened to him. Meet the killer." said the voice. "So she killed him? Colored me impressed to say the least." said Doctor Bot.

The voice said,"Anyway, I've programmed the robot to serve you in your revenge. Good luck against Legion Zero and his cohorts.". The voice hanged up as DB said,"Okay. So how do I turn you on?". It was in a single second but she turned on and destroyed the robots in the room. "I'm the only thing that is needed Master Bot. What is your command?" said GP. "You and your allies will be focus on killing the owner of the Golden Cove Hotel Branch. Understand?" said DB. "Understood." said GP.

The next day, Zane was looking at his phone ,while lifting some weights in the gym, and he said,"Man. I still can't believe that Rebecca made an entire blog about me.". "She's pretty good despite you not using more than 24% of your forms." said Athena. "I'm annoyed that She didn't write a single thing about me but no, she wrote about your friend Raymond!" said Cole. "It's due to the fact that most people don't know about us. We're the brains behind Legion Zero." said Athena.

Cole said,"While Zane's the muscle! I get it now.". "You two know that I'm the only one in the area who can hear you right?" said Zane. "We're saying this so that you use more five forms partner. You have the ability to turn into one hundred and forty forms so start using them okay?" said Athena. "I will but shouldn't we wait until the main series?" said Zane. "The main series of what? Who cares about that Z dog? Lets look back at the Legion Zero's Blog." said Cole.

Zane said,"Wow. She says that I'm the coolest hero ever and look at the views on my fight against Emperor before the whole Dyno thing.". He walked onto school ground as Athena said,"It's strange to me at least. People ,at least the older ones, here in Cypress Park fear you because of what your blood says but people still trust you against villains." said Athena. "I guess they know that I'll be their protector." said Zane. "That's deep Z dog." said Cole. "Don't call me that." said Zane deadpanned.

Zane heard,"So you don't remember what happened to you?". He then turned to see Travis ,sitting on the bench in the courtyard, looking at the ground annoyed with several people (Brad who came back to school today, Susan, and some others but mainly the A List) around him. "You went so crazy out there Travis. It's kinda cool actually." said Susan. "You were seriously trying to kill my bros out there dumbass!" said Brad.

Travis looked up to see that Marcia was still smiling at him with him saying,"Sorry about that. I was under that weird monster's control.". Zane stood nearby as Cole said,"That's a Brandsa. It's a pain but now, Travis can't be control by him.". "You're a monster Travis, I mean seriously. Who in their right mind would like you?" said Sam. He glared at her with Della by her side. He stood up and he said,"I don't have to listen to you!".

He stormed off as he brushed past Zane. Sam said with a smirk,"Hey Rampage. Don't go destroying anything on your way back to the trash heap!". Zane clenched his right fist as he said,"You're a real bitch you know that Sam.". The two glared at each other as Brad said,"Do you seriously like that guy Zit? I mean he's WAY bigger than you.". "He isn't a bad guy unlike you two. I think Kristen was right to break up with you." said Zane.

As the three were fighting, a limo pulled up to the school as a girl got out. She's slightly taller than most girls with olive green eyes and long golden brown hair with her bangs on her shoulders. She's wearing makeup with light eyeshadow, nude colored lipstick, and light blush. She's wearing a chin necklace with a heart charm, and she wears white rimmed sunglasses on her head. She's wearing a red/orange jacket over a dark gray shirt with white stripes around the waist.

She finishes off her outfit with white jeans and brown high heeled boots. She looked at the limo as she said,"So he's here Alfred?". The driver aka the Butler said,"Yes madam. Our cameras show him in the courtyard. I would hurry Madam Gordon.". She was gone as the driver said,"She's able to run in those heels? I will never understand women ever.". He drove off with the madam heading to the courtyard.

Zane said,"You can be such a cold hearted woman you know that?". "So I'm the one who rampaged through town yesterday, causing destruction and mayhem to the innocent, and being a big idiot. You think that you're so cool just because you're friends with a rich girl." said Sam. She blew a bubble gum bubble in his face before popping it. Zane clenched his fist more causing some bleeding as he said,"You're so dead Bridges.".

Sam said,"Oh no! Big bad Zane is angry! I bet you'll turn into the next Rampage! I got it! You'll be the next one that my Zero defeats!". Zane socked her to the ground as he said,"Really not in the mood so here's a punch but a light one.". He walked off as he heard,"Hey Zaney!". Zane froze in place as Marcia said,"So what's wrong with you?". She looked to see the girl standing there as Della said,"Isn't that Christina?". "Oh Zaney! I'm so happy to see you again!" said Christina.

She hugged Zane as he said,"How in the nine realms can you run so fast in high heels?!". "Isn't the Christina Gordon?" said a boy. "I heard that she's famous in the modelling business in Europe." said a girl. Zane rolled his eyes as he said,"I'm so happy that I get to see you again Christina.". "Not! She's way too bad for you Zane." said Cole. "Have to agree with Cole here." said Athena. "I have to go help my friend so I see you later during the tour!" said Zane.

He ran off as Christina said,"He's so handsome.". Della and Sam walked up to her as Sam said,"Are you serious? You like Zit?". "Zit? I don't see any zits on my Zaney's handsome face." said Christina with a blissful smile. "Yep. He got another one. How does he do it?" said Mack. Brad punched his left fist into his right's hand open palm with him saying,"I don't care. Alvarez is getting punched during lunch today.". "This can't go well." said Susan.

Zane later found Travis listing to his music on the floor of the locker room. Zane got his attention as Travis said,"Zane? What are you doing here?". "Looking for my pal. Sam can be such a pain." said Zane. "Yeah. I wish I could hit her but a real man doesn't hit girls." said Travis. "Yeah but sometimes you have to." said Zane. "Did you punch her?" said Travis. "Yes but not as strong as my punch to Brad and Kevin." said Zane.

Travis said,"That's good I guess.". "So you like Marcia don't you?" said Zane. Travis blushed as he said,"I have no idea about what you're talking about.". "Look. Me and Marcia have been friends for years and I know that she likes you. I mean you gave her that umbrella during that rain storm when I was in the hospital, you always help in Poetry, and you're defending her from her admires which is an impressive feat." said Zane.

Travis said,"I didn't expect the Clueless One to be so observant.". "Yeah. I'm just fill of surprises but cheer up. Marcia likes you too." said Zane. "I'm not good with showing my emotions. I usually rage out like I did yesterday." said Travis. "Look, that was one time and not going to happen again. You're a good guy. She loves flowers and maybe writing her a poem." said Zane. "You're right!" said Travis as he stood up.

Zane said,"Oh. Word of advice.". Travis looked at Zane who said,"She may like rock and roll but metal isn't her jam. She's a classical music girl like Mozart. Trust me, the last guy .who used metal to express his feelings, isn't well a fan of her anymore. Girls love sappy romantic stuff. I've seen my fair share of chick flicks.". Travis hugged Zane ,hard, as he said,"Thanks Zane! You're a good guy just like Heidi says you are!".

He ran off as Athena said,"I wonder where this side of you comes from partner. I didn't expect you as the Cupid type.". "I may be dense sometimes but when it comes to help my friends, call me Cupid Zero." said Zane. "I'm pretty sure you have a cherub form in this watch somewhere but it's in a set you can't access yet." said Cole. "So Zane, who is Christina to you?" said Athena. "It's a long story but let me say one thing. I don't like her in that way." said Zane.

Zane was sitting in the library as Christina jumped onto his lap. "Hey Zaney! Did you miss me and my beauty?" said Christina. Zane looked around to see everyone either taking pictures or blushing like crazy as Zane said,"Sure. Lets go with that.". "So when are we going on the tour? I want to see what a normal American public school looks like. It's really big and I saw that the lockers are tiny. I wonder why." said Christina.

Zane looked at his phone with Cam's message saying,"You're on your own buddy.". "Well, lets go right now and I hope I can answer all of your questions." said Zane. Christina jumped off as she grabbed Zane's arm. "Lets go President Alvarez! Just think, I could be your first lady." said Christina as she wrapped her arm around his. "Yep. You're totally my first choice." said Zane with his voice laced with sarcasm.

Meanwhile, Travis looked at Marcia who was talking with Rachel and Tara. "Okay. I got this. No need to worry." said Travis. He walked up to them as Rachel said,"Hey big guy. What's up?". "Can I talk with Marcia alone?" said Travis. "Sure thing. We'll leave you two be." said Tara. The two were gone as Marcia said,"What's up?". "Here." said Travis. He then handed a bouquet of roses as Marcia said,"I"m a fan so what else?".

Travis said,"I wrote you a poem so please don't laugh until I'm done.". "I wouldn't laugh. I'm not Sam Travis." said Marcia. He took a deep breath as he recited them and finished. Marcia smiled as Travis said while looking at his hands,"I'm not sure that I got everything addressed. It took me time to get you the roses that you like. Zane helped with the roses not the poem. That was all me.". "Well, you did a good job Travis. I think we should go on a date." said Marcia. Travis smiled.

Outside of the school, Global Planeta stood there with several Grizzly XBC, Grizzly P-780, King L-78, and Model K-98 behind her. "You have my orders correct?" said GP. They nodded with GP said,"I will be going after the heiress. Half of you will keep the heroes busy and half will capture her father from his hotel. Understood?". The robots nodded once again as GP began to glow. A human stood in her place.

She has long black hair and red eyes. She's wearing a dark purple sweater with a huge collar that exposed her neck and cleavage a bit, a black pencil skirt, and matching dark purple heels. "If they see a robot walking around the school, they'll get suspicious. On my command, attack and capture them got it?" said GP. "Yes madam!" said the robots. They were gone as GP said,"It's go time as Crystal Lane.". She then walked toward the school.

Zane was in the bathroom splashing water in his face. "She's so annoying!" thought Zane. He then slammed his hand on the sink breaking it. "Smooth." said Athena and Cole. Zane grabbed the sink with him saying,"So how do I fix it?". "Use a form or your powers. You're the only one there." said Athena. Zane took a deep breath as Nether gather around the sink and he said,"Fix.". The sink went back on with Zane looked at his hands.

Cole said,"Nether is so powerful. It's able to restore things and we're smart to make sure that the Phantom alarms doesn't go when you use your Nether. We would have big trouble.". "So what are we going to do about the water?" said Zane pointing to the water. "Frost Form?" said Athena. Zane was about to turn into Frost Form but CJ went off. "Scratch that. It's time to go Zero." said Zane. He was now Zero as he said,"But first.". The water was frozen as he was gone.

Meanwhile in the Cafeteria, Karen was looking at Christina ,who was currently talking with Della, Hannah, and Sam, with her hearing,"I guess Zane's special sweetheart is part of the A List.". Karen turned to see Danny and Gwen standing there as Karen said,"He and Zane aren't together!". "And how do you know that? I mean Zane never told me about her." said Danny. "Seriously? Not even you." said Karen. "Yep. I think this is part of Zane's life that he doesn't like." said Gwen.

Danny said,"And by secret life, we mean his other secret life.". "I didn't know that he had more than one." said Karen. "Sigh. We never thought to ask." said Gwen. Christina looked over to the trio as she said,"So they're some of my Zaney's friends?". "Yep. It's Witch Girl, Nerdette, and Malone." said Hannah. "The latter is the worst one." said Sam. "Right." said Della. Christina walked over to them as Danny said,"What's up?".

Christina said,"You guys know my Zaney right?". "Since second grade for Danny, a few months ago for me, and since sixth grade for Karen. Why do you ask?" said Gwen. "I would like you guys to tell me all everything about him." said Christina. "Well, he's a big fan of the movie franchise that starts the hamsters." said Gwen. "It's called Hamster Horrors." said Karen. "Yeah. You know that I don't trust you right?" said Danny.

Christina said,"Why not? After all, I'm your friend's girlfriend.". "Seriously? He's never mentioned you before." said Gwen. "And he tells us I mean me everything." said Karen. The two glared at each other as Gwen whispered,"Isn't it you that he tells everything to?". "Let her have this Gwen." said Danny. He didn't see Crystal Lana aka Global Planeta standing there with her pressing down on her arm. Christina was about to say something but then the wall exploded.

Danny, Gwen, and Karen saw a group of King L-78 standing there with Grizzly Units. They were about to step into the cafeteria with the students hearing,"Hands off the students robots! Thunder Net!". A good amount of Grizzly Units were trapped under a net of thunder with Zane ,in Thunder Form, standing there. "Hell yeah! Legion Zero is here!" yelled Brad. "Okay. Everyone out of here, I plan to make these robots remember our connection!" said Zane.

He charged up a punch with him launching himself toward the robots. The punch connected causing a huge explosion of thunder. The students ran out of there with Danny saying,"I'm going to go help him ladies.". He ran off to the bathroom to turn into Morph. Gwen then saw that some of the robots ,that escaped Zane, were going after Christina. She got Karen's attention as she said,"We have to go help Christina.". "Seriously?" said Karen.

Gwen said,"Do you think Zane likes saving Sam and her friends?". "He let us attack Kevin when he was under the control of Septchris remember?" said Karen. "That was one time." said Gwen. "You're right." said Karen. The two ran after the robots as they saw Christina being cornered by some of the King L-78s in the hallway. "So how should we do this?" said Gwen. "PSAK?" said Karen. Gwen held her Plasma Swiss Army Knife with her turning into a small pistol.

She fired it at the robots causing a couple of them to fall over. The rest of the robots glared at Gwen as Christina sneaked away. Gwen looked around and she made her sword appear. She sliced the rest of them in half as she said,"Wow. That was easy. So why didn't you help Karen? I get why you didn't Karen but still...". She was slammed into the locker by something and she was out cold. GP stood there ,holding an unconscious Karen, as she said,"Christina will be captured.".

Back in the cafeteria, Zane turned into Raptor Form with him kicking two robots into a group of Models. His speed increased as he said,"This is too easy! Tell me where the good doctor is before I give the rest of you an upgrade.". The robots were all destroyed as he said,"Actually, scratch that hard.". He kicked one as he saw Danny ,in costume, standing there. "Seriously bro? You didn't leave me a single one?!" said Danny.

Zane held up his hands with him saying,"Not my fault! I blame Thunder Form! He's a total battle maniac!". "Isn't he you?" said Danny. "Yeah. So is that all of them?" said Zane. "There are some attacking the Golden Cove Hotel looking for the owner according to the cameras." said Athena. "I think we're in trouble." said Danny. He pointed to the TV ,that they have in the cafeteria, and it had a reporter on it.

The reporter said,"Live! Outside of Bucks Tower here, Doctor Bot aka Donald Walsh is currently here with his robot army and he demands both Christina Gordon and her father Roland Gordon or else.". "Here's the weird thing. We know that Christina here but pappy is long gone." said Cole. "I guess that the good doctor doesn't know about that." said Zane. "If I didn't know about Athena and Cole plus hear them while in costume, I would think you're talking to yourself." said Danny.

Zane said,"Wait. Is Christina in the building?". "No. She was taken by one of Donald's robots a few minutes ago after the robot defeated Gwen and Karen." said Athena. "What?! Why didn't you inform us about this?!" said Danny. "I tried to communicate! Our signal is blocked!" said Cole. "So how can we hear you now?" said Zane. "It only works in close range." said Athena. "Okay. So what's the plan Z?" said Danny. Zane turned back to normal as he said,"Here's the plan.".   

Outside of the tower, DB was sitting on a throne with several of his robots around him guarding him from the police. He looked up to see GP who was holding Christina ,she got captured at the school a few minutes ago, and she said,"And my mission is accomplished. Where is Roland? He's our target after all,". "According to the Grizzlies, he wasn't there so Christina." said DB. He went up to her as he said,"Where is your beloved father?". "Daddy isn't here! He's overseas!" said Christina.

DB looked shocked as he said,"But he promises.... I can't believe that I was fooled again by those bastards in the Odium Society! Global Planeta!". "Yes Master?" said GP. "Destroy the city and all who live here starting with Daddy's precious girl!" said DB. GP threw Christina into the air as she started to scream. Some of the Grizzly charged up their blasts but they were stopped by several fireballs. Christina found herself landing on the ground safe.

Christina, DB, and GP turned to see Danny standing with a new figure. He looked to be a creature that comes straight from the Sun. He looks to be 12 feet tall. He's a humanoid looking creature. His body is made out of tan gray gas burners that are constantly active, covering his body in flames. He has bluish green hallowed out eyes, a flat crimson red nose, and a crimson red jaw. The area where his head would be has slicked back flames for hair.

He's wearing an obsidian black suit that covered most of his body with a red trim around the collar and sleeves. He wears a black and red helmet that covered most of his head ,except for his face and hair, and it has a gold trim. His fire like hair is going through the top of it. He has shoulder pads with miniature volcanoes sprouting miniature flames. He has five fire construct fingers and toes. He wears black and red gauntlets that had a constant ring of fire around them.

Above his wrists, he had two volcanic looking blades that jut out of symmetrically from his arms and on the very tip of the blade, they sprouted a small flame. The blades are made out of blood red stone that contrasts heavily with his gas burners. His feet were covered by large metal greaves that has his helmet's design. At the moment, there were strong looking fire construct wings that protruded from them. "So do you like it you guys? It's the hottest form around!" said Zane. 

Due to said pun, Danny was about to dope slap him but he felt the heat coming off him at the moment so he stopped. "This's new Zero? So what is the one called?" said DB. Zane's hands ignited with two fireballs resting there as he said,"Let me show you how Pyre Form works since you're so invested in me!". They went flying toward the robots causing an explosion upon contact. "Dude! You promised!" said Danny.

Zane looked at him with him saying,"You're right. I did. I'll take care of the big one leaving you all of the little ones. Bueno?". "Sure. Oh just because you're like Cinder doesn't mean that you can say Spanish got it? I mean when you do it, it's kinda offensive." said Danny. "Sure." said Zane. Zane launched himself right toward GP. The two were gone into the tower as DB said,"Curses! She can handle Zero so I'll handle his sidekick. Sick him now my pretties!".

Danny smiled as he rushed toward them and he said,"Time to show you that I'm not his sidekick but his equal. Phantom Smashers!". Zane found himself in the main lobby as he said,"Wow. This place seriously needs a new designer because this is ugly.". GP threw him away and he landed on the ground. "Legion Zero. None of your forms won't work on me. I'm was made to be hero proof." said GP. "Yeah right. Nothing is impossible your robotness." said Zane.

Zane cracked his knuckles as he said,"So if you give it ten thousand percent, I bet I could totally break it.". "Illogical statement Zero! You can't go over 100%" said GP. "Well, I'm going to be the first one to do that!" said Zane. He punched the robot back with her smiling. Her right arm became a cannon and she fired the beam at Zane. The hero evade her blast and threw several fireballs at her with each one causing an explosion of fire.

Without any sign of burns, GP looked for Zane as she said,"Like I told you before, this form won't do anything to me. I'm fire proof meaning pyrokinetics can't work.". "Okay. If raw fire power won't work, I think some heavy duty power will work too!" said Zane's voice. GP found herself floating in the air as she saw Zane ,in Gravity Form, holding there. "Yep. Time for a good old fashioned Gravitron Ride!" said Zane.

She was thrown to the ceiling hard as Zane said with a smirk,"Top Floor! Please exit the butt kicking at any time!". GP went crashing into the ground as Zane said,"Wait. I didn't mean to do that.". GP suddenly rushed toward him and she held him. "I'm full of surprises." said GP. She threw him right into the fountain with Zane saying,"Nice job you. Let me give you a round of applause girlfriend!".

He turned into Brawn Form and he clapped. The robot was pushed back as she slowly recovered from the attack. "Zane! Your normal strategy won't work on her!" said Athena. Zane blocked GP's punch as he said,"Time for you to go away!". He threw her away as Zane said,"So got any idea on how to stop her?! I'm good for anything you have partner.". "I have only one and trust me when you say this. I got this." said Athena.

Back outside, Danny was holding Doctor Bot as the doctor said,"Seriously? You defeated all of my babies using your...". "My awesomeness? You're so going down after you tell me how to stop your big one." said Danny. "Ah. You mean Global Planeta because you defeated the Model K-98 by using the Grizzlies and King. It's impressive but you and Legion Zero doesn't stand a chance against my newest toy!" said DB.

GP was sent flying by them as the two noticed that she was covered in a strange liquid. It was black with it glowing the color of the rainbow. "Zero? That's you" said Danny. "Yep! Gadget Form is full of surprises. I wonder what toys you come with." said Zane's voice coming from the liquid. She made her hurt herself by punching herself. "Why are you hitting yourself?" said Zane. Danny face palmed as Doctor Bot said,"Break out of that annoying goop!".

GP couldn't and she flew toward the fountain as Zane released himself from her. He turned his right arm into a gatling gun which blasted through her armor. "Finishing move! Nether Beam!" said Zane. He fired a giant steel gray Nether beam out of his chest causing a huge explosion. Zane landed on the ground as several robot parts went flying around them. DB fainted as Danny said,"This guys is such a pushover. So what should we do about the parts?". "I got it." said Zane.

He turned his right arm into a vacuum with him absorbing up all of the metals. "You know that this form would make a great maid if the hero business dries up." said Danny. He was then blasted with a pistol as Zane said,"In this city, I'll never understand running out of work. So what should we do about the good Doctor?.". Zane turned back to normal as Danny said,"Leave him for the cops and fix the school?". "Yep." said Zane.

The two were gone as Global Planeta's eyes ,in the fountain, glowed on. She looked around and she said,"Mission was a complete success. Now help me out of the fountain Apazar.". The man appeared as he said,"So did you?". "The parts that Sovereign needs for her invention? I got them while the good doctor was distracted." said GP. Apazar held her as he said,"Time to build you a new body so that your master can have you back good as new.". The two were gone.

Later, Zane was sitting with his family at dinner as he said,"Ana isn't here again?". "She's been up in her room all day. She isn't a fan of us." said Atem with Wolfram nodding. Zane grabbed a plate as he said,"Let me go talk to her. I'm the one she really trusts.". "Okay. Good luck." said Natasha. The boy went upstairs and he stood in front of Ana's room. He knocked as he heard,"Leave me alone. I don't want to eat.". "Well, I want to eat with you so I'm coming in." said Zane.

He phased through the door as he looked around. Ana was staying in one of the guest rooms which was turned into her room but it still looked like the guest room. "Do you listen?" said Ana. Zane put the plate down as he said,"I'm stubborn and tend not to listen when people want to help me just like you. So you don't like us do you?". "No. I just never had a family other than the Custodians before now. You're so nice and Atem is..." said Ana.

Zane said,"He's still learning on how to be part of a family too. He was alone for 100 plus years so you can't blame him for that.". "I know." said Ana. "Look. I'm not suggesting come eating with us at the table. Just eat in the living room until you're ready. I'm your family and don't forget that." said Zane as he phased through the ground. Ana heard,"Zane Vincent Alvarez! What have I said about phasing through the house?!".

Ana smiled as she grabbed her plate. She headed down the stairs and she sat in the living room. "Can I sit with you? Grandma is mad at daddy." said Atem. Ana looked at him as she said,"Sure Atem and call me big sis. Auntie is just weird.". "Okay!" said Atem. He sat next to her with Ana saying,"How was your day at school?". "Good! We played outside and..." said Atem. Ana smiled as she listened to her nephew while her brother was getting lectured about using his powers responsibility.

New Cards/Forms:      
Pyre Form. This transformation's card has a black frame with a giant fire in the background and a strange creature walking out of it.  Fun Fact: This form was one of the first forms ever created being considered the leader and strongest form. This form's height is equal to whatever height Zane is. If angered, the hair flame turns into a living flame. His wings are retractable.

No comments:

Post a Comment