Saturday, April 15, 2017

Zero Episode 23 You're playing our Song


A/N: A weird title but for me, it's pretty normal. I really like titles that tell you what's going on in the episode which I think Young Justice did a great job about that in my opinion. If you read the Young Justice Wiki and the episode, the title usually means one of many things. That is so cool. This Author Note is going to be short but the episode may or may not be. This is also the night of last episode and I also don't know how to play, write, or sing songs. I give props to musicians. This is going to be most an all Zane P.O.V. This post was originally posted on April 1, 2017 at 3:39 PM but I had to repost this episode along with EP 21, 22, and 24 to make things look better.

Zane P.O.V.
I think Lady Luck just hates me. Normal kids would be either hanging out and totally not doing their homework but me, I'm stuck fighting Remane and his gaggle of animals. Stopping him from destroy the zoo and sending him back to Terrarune was supposed to be the easy part but he grabbed me. This was a good day isn't it? He currently pinned me down to the rock that we were floating on and I then coughed the dust on him as I said,"Get off me Shell head!".

I threw Remane back and he said upon landing on the ground,"I think my big tiger wants a meal so let him eat you!". I jumped back to avoid the tiger and I said,"Really not a fan of this.". I dodged its strikes ,with ease, and I kicked the feline back. I soon charged up my Nether and I said,"Time for a powerful strike!". A blast of steel gray Nether went right toward the feline and upon smacking the lion into its master which launched right into Terrarune.

I took a breath and I said,"Okay. Now how in the nine realms do I get out of here?". "I suggest trying to use those new toys that you got from your recent trip to the Astral Realm when you fought against that vampire." said Athena. "I guess that could work." I said. I focused my energy ,which was slightly hard to do, and I made something appear. This is one of the vehicles that belong to the Astral Realm and also me. Its name is the Midnight Bird.

It looks to be a black reconnaissance aircraft in terms of its design. It's larger and sleek compared to a normal aircraft. The ship had ten engines in its two wings along with jets. There's a wide, green tinted window in the front divided into three sections. The front is pointed in a cone like manner with fins on the wings and top of the ship. The back of the vessel is flat and gray with three big, rounded jets on it.

Underneath is a flat, rounded surface with a hatch that opens to engage the landing gear and its four telescopic landing legs. I then floated into the cockpit with me looking around. The controls for the plane is in the cockpit with two seats. I was in the pilot seat and the other seat was for the co-pilot with the sides of the pit have computer stations and more seats. There is a lot of open space for walking and moving around. Heading to the back of the pit is a wall and door.

This separates the cockpit from the rest of the ship. Beyond said wall is the corridor leading to the cabins and cargo bay. The cabins are basic looking rooms with a dresser, cabinet, trunk, desk, and wall lights of a matching designs. The beds can either be a bunk bed, one person bed, or a two person bed. There is up to twenty cabins. At the end of the corridor is another corridor which leads to the engine room or the cargo bay.

The cargo bay is a wide open area near the back of the ship. It contains crates, items, and other vehicles. There is a large door which opens to the outside. I haven't explored the engine room yet but I had plans on giving an upgrade when I get a chance. I activate the plane. "Welcome to the Midnight Bird. Where would you like to go Zane?" said Athena in a flight attendant like voice. Most vehicles had an artificial intelligence thanks to Parker.

He says that I need it ,calling me an idiot in his special way, and I wasn't going to say no because I didn't want to be lost in Terrarune due to its massive size. "Um. Just act normal Athena. Can you get me out of here Athena?" I said. "Sure thing Zane. This will take about an hour at the fastest speed." said Athena. The plane flew and I noticed that we're moving really fast but with the outside Phantoms not caring, we're going quiet.

I noticed that the airplane is on autopilot so thanks Athena. I decided to go explore the plane. I saw a cargo area which could totally hold the other two vehicles of the Astral Realm known as Astral Tank and Saver, Ray's bike, and maybe an elephant. I don't know why I would have an elephant in here but hey, you never know what could happen. I also noticed that the plane had several emergency exits with me not complaining. Shit happens.

I said to Athena since she was all over the plan,"Hey Athena. Can I ask you something?". "Yes Zane. What do you need?" said Athena. "So what can the Midnight Bird do?" I said. "Well, you are able to access any database on Earth and any realm even highly secured ones. This plane is able to travel through the deep under water pressure of the Earth and the realms that humans can't survive in such as Terrarune.".

I stopped her and I said,"Wait. I can go into outer space? And do we have anything to drink or eat on here?". "Yes and the fridge/kitchen is nearby the garbage where you are." said Athena. I found the kitchen and I made something spicy. I was eating as Athena said,"Once you get older, I'll let you drive the plane but right now, it's on autopilot. This plane is currently crafted with several types of laser weapons and missile launchers.".

My eyes opened and I said,"Could we try it?". "Maybe later. This ship is able to survive being hit by an nuclear bomb but compared to the other two, it's pretty weak but it doesn't ever get damaged by any kind of friction. It has a cloaking device and it's able to make/get rid of ships if needed, open hatches if you need to leave, and able to make a clamp that's able to hold a giant sea tanker. It has the ability to assimilate any kind of technology and able to summon it with your mind." said Athena.

I then heard my phone ring and I answered it. "Hey. Yeah. Remane and his pet are floating through Terrarune mom." I said. "I just want you home before One. You have school tomorrow and are you using them?" said Natasha. I pulled out my mom's latest inventions. The Galaxy Phones look like earbuds. The part that went into my ears is gray with the rest of the earpiece is a star theme. They also had a small microphone. It looked like a small headset.

I said,"They also work as wireless headphones right? I mean they look cool but...". "Zane. They aren't supposed to look cool. They are able to help with your hearing problem mainly the fact that with your powers, your hearing is tripled making sonic attacks awful." said Natasha. "And they are also able to translate any language. We should be out of here in five minutes." said Athena. "Okay. See you soon mom." I said. I hanged up as I flew out of the realm.

The next day, I enter the building and I heard part of a song lyric. "You may be gone but I love you forever!". It wasn't bad but for some reason, it was making my head hurt. I walked into the building and I saw a kid on his phone with earbuds planted. On the screen, it had the song title called Astral Love with me thinking that it sounded like something from the Astral Realm. He's also wearing a gray t-shirt with a black shirt and blue jeans.

He looked to be walking in a stunned state with his shirt having a blue snowflake reading Eternal in big teal letters. I saw Danny and Rachel with the two not looking like that poor boy. They saw me and I said,"Hey Danny and Rachel. What's the music playing?". "That my dear friend is one of many songs done by Astral Eternal. She's the biggest thing that hit our school and even our music critic here likes her. It's impressive given our classmates's attention spans" said Danny.

I was shocked and I said,"Really Rachel? I thought you hated anything like pop stars. You said that this is how our country going to end right?". "I did but she actually plays that and some softer stuff plus the drummer is amazing." said Rachel. "It's a girl too." said Danny. "Good for you Rachel. I do think this song is pretty good but I'm a music newb." I said. "Yeah. It's called Astral Love. It's not bad but I'm a fan of her song I'll Fight Fate for You." said Rachel.

Danny said,"I heard that she isn't just music.". I then looked around the hallway and I saw that it was covered to the brim with several posters with them having the word Astral, Eternal, or the letter AE covered in fire. "Trust me Zane, you'll like her." said Rachel. I looked down the hallway and I saw  that my classmates were wearing clothing related to her and more posters on the walls. I saw her and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She also looked my age.

Her skin looked pale with her looking human and Phantom. Her long aquamarine ,which reminded me of fire, hair with the top of her hair pulled into a ponytail with it looking cute. Two locks of her hair framed her face with it looking like a sharp and angled M and violet lipstick. Her eyes are also aquamarine color with black mascara that looked demonic. Her outfit looked to be very gorgeous and very tempting. She has on a black choker around her neck and a black tank top.

Her top covered her right shoulder ,but not the left shoulder, and thin waist shown. She wore a single long glove that covered most of her left arm with a black bracelet on her right arm making it stick out. She is wearing black skinny leather pants with a silver belt and skull themed high heeled boots. She had her electric guitar on her back with the top of the guitar had a snowflake top, a long handle, and a frost shaped bottom with it having icicles like objects at the bottom.

I think I saw a dog on the side with it having an ice theme to the sides of the guitar. "I guess you're right Rachel. You okay Zane?" said Danny. I looked at my friend and I said with a smile,"Yeah but for some reason, I'm really happy about it. I'm not sure why but I don't care. I do think parents may not like how she dress but I could be wrong." I said. The trio saw Sam ,who was totally flaunting her body, in Astral's outfit and Rachel said,"Astral rocks that outfit but she doesn't.".

She heard that and she noticed the Galaxy Phones in my ears. "Nice earrings Zane. You look so good in this." said Sam with her voice dripping with sarcasm. "For your information, they look good on me unlike you in that outfit." I said. "Yeah." said Rachel. Sam tried to come with a retort but I think she isn't the best at comebacks. I'm not either and I fully admit to that but I try my very best. "Whatever Zit. At least I'm dressed good unlike you." said Sam.

She walked away as I sighed. "Hey. At least Kevin isn't bothering you. So do you think that Astral Eternal could be a Phantom?" said Danny. I shook my head at that with me saying,"I doubt that man because of the fact that Phantoms tend to hate being seeing by others mainly humans and if their plans are seen by them, I'll find out. Bane told me this.". I heard,"ASTRAL ETERNAL! OUR LOVE IS ETERNAL!".

It was extremely very off key and loud. Danny noticed my anger growing and he said,"Dude. Calm down before you blast that voice to Terrarune.". "I know but I need to really hit someone." I said as my powers began to activate. "Hey Danny. I think I know who the voice belong to. It's Kevin so what should we do?" said Rachel. "I go high if you hit low." said Danny. I smiled and I said,"Sure thing buddy.". The girl sighed as we went after Kevin.

About ten minutes later, I found myself with Karen and Kristen. We were sitting in Rafael Jacob's history class. The teacher in question had chin length brown hair which is slightly gray and brown eyes. He is wearing a simple yellow shirt with black tie, gray dress pants, and black shoes. I noticed a highly complicated pyramid shaped prism device with an antenna over it with lights, switches, and dials with this machine being too complicated for Liger Form but not for Brain Form.

We were all wearing helmet with seven prongs plus keyboard and five computer screens on the desk with the screens blinking STAND BY MODE. "As you all know by now, the Southeastern Thirteen Standardizing testing starts on Friday. Don't ask me why it's during Spirit Week but I give it props for being before Fall Break. However, I should inform you the teacher's bonus is equal to your grade so we have gotten the Study Master Mark Seven. It's extremely high tech." said Rafael.

I raised my hand and I said,"Isn't this extremely unethical?". "Not at all Zane. It's time to begin the learning process." said Rafael. He pressed a button on the device and I was just hoping that this machine wasn't going to steal my brain. However, I looked on my computer screens and instead of several massive amounts of knowledge being download into my brain, I saw Astral Eternal and she was singing her song much to the joy of the class.

I held up my helmet and I said to Karen and Kristen,"I think I know who's responsible for this.". The blond took off her helmet and she said,"Yeah and Mr. Jacobs is having some trouble with the machine that's supposed to teach us.". He pressed a red button with the words on/off with all of the computers turning off. Everyone's cheering stopped. He ejected the disc and I saw ,thanks to my enhanced sight which could see through walls, the words Astral Eternal's best hits.

He held the disk while holding it correctly. He was about to say something but a guitar solo began to play in the background. "KEVIN! Turn that off. We're in class." said Rafael. "It isn't me! It's coming from outside!" said Kevin. Everyone began rushing out to the window as the guitar solo was getting louder. I slowly got up to see that a truck with a sound stage parked right in front of the school and I said,"Wow. That looks heavy.".

It had large amps with a black banner reading Astral Eternal in teal. As the music played, snow then covered the stage. While the snow disappeared, I saw Astral appear in front of me. I also saw the band slowly appear with the drummer having neon green skin with her playing the drums. I won't deny that she's hot. She is wearing a pink collared shirt that seems to be frayed at the sleeves, blue bracelets and backwards baseball cap, and a pair of black sunglasses with her not having legs.

The guy holding the sweet orange electric guitar/axe had long orange hair under a bandanna with a frayed black and yellow shirt, white jeans, and shoes that matched Astral but for a guy. The guy who held the bass brown guitar/axe had a blue mohawk, an earring in his right ear, a black muscle shirt with matching colored shorts, and boots matching the rest of the band. He began to strum on his guitar with the band following suit.

Astral leaned into the mic and she said,"I don't deserve your love. You always made me make me feel like the most important universe.". During this song, the students began to storm out of the classroom and were begin to run to hear her sing. I knew this because of my enhanced senses but I couldn't move my body at all. I could feel that Karen and Kristen were worried about me and trying  to help me move but I couldn't look away.

I then saw a huge crowd forming out in front of the band as AB said,"Hello Cypress High! Tell me who I am!". "Astral Eternal and the Celestial Musicians!" yelled the crowd. "Correct kids. It's time to rock!" said AB. I heard,"Johnny Vincent. I love you.". I looked around and I saw that I was outside now. I looked at the girls and Karen said,"Zane. Are you okay?". I then shook my head back and forth as I said,"Yeah So how did I get out here and why do you two look so tired?".

Kristen said,"You started walking here and well, we got here because we tried to stop you.".  I then saw Kevin run past us with him jumping into the crowd like a mosh pit but luck wasn't kind to him as he slammed into the concrete. "Ouch." said the girls next to me. Somehow, Kevin gets now dragged into the crowd with him being held up. "We love you Astral!" said Kevin. I noticed that she rolled her eyes at this with me confused at this action

I said,"That's weird. I mean what are the odds of meeting the pop star of the week?". "Pretty low but aren't you mad at being upstaged?" said Kristen. "Meh." I said with me shrugging my shoulders, My Crisis Judgement went off as I said,"Uh oh.". I looked over to see Stan climbing onto a nearby car and he's holding a megaphone. "Attention! While I like your music, these students are required in class right now." said Stan.

Astral looked at him and she said,"Seriously?! I'm sorry.....". I noticed that her eyes turned red and she said,"but no way in hell that I'm stopping now when I'm the best!". She moved her right hand to move the dial toward a black and white spiral. She strum as a black and white spiral flew toward the crowd. I watched as everyone around me except for me and Stan's eyes turn red like Astral's eyes turn red. They began walking toward him and Stan said,"Um sorry?". "Get him!" yelled Karen.

I saw Stan running toward the football field with a mob of students after leaving me along with Astral and her band. "Okay. I'm going to say that Astral is a ghost but why did she do this?" I said. I slapped my hands to my face and I said,"I'll deal with her later. I got to stop the mob and I think I got the way how.". I turned into Zero and I activate my Sub Zero Armor. I aimed my hands at the mob with them turning into a ice cube. It would melt after a couple of minute.

Stan took a breath of relief as I said,"Okay. I think I need to stop the...". Both Astral, her band, and the truck were gone. "Okay. That's weird."I said. I noticed that the student were walking around lost with me saying,"I better get going. I need to some research in the Zero Cave.". I flew off and I heard,"You know that calling your room that doesn't make it a real cave.". "Yep. You're made by my favorite space booger alright." I said.

Narrator P.O.V.
Inside of the truck, Astral Eternal was looking at her guitar. She didn't know why she activate the mind control function of her guitar. She just wanted to play her music to hopefully forget about her and her best friend's lose sixteen years ago. The day July 11th was a dark day in Terrarune due to Astral Eternal being a extremely close friend of JV. She could sense a unbelievable strong aura during the crowd with her seeing Zero aka Zane. It was a Phantom but also a Sorcerer at the same time.

Astral had heard about him with him being mention often with him being the next Zero and the first one to have both Animus and Nether inside of him. She couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him and she shivered. Under the mask, she could tell that Zane had warm eyes and his steel gray eyes were familiar. "Could the rumor be true? Is he my reincarnated Johnny? Johnny. I miss you so dam much." said Astral who began to cry.

The drummer said,"So what's wrong with Celeste?". "Beats me Joyce." said the bass player. "I bet it has something to do with him." said the other guitarist. "You can't be serious Ron. I mean we all saw his Essence died. You seriously don't believe the rumors do you?" said Joyce. "Who knows? So what's next Celeste?" said the bass player. Celeste stood up and she said,"We keep on with our plan James. It is what Johnny would have wanted.".

Zane P.O.V.
The next day, I was walking down the hallway with several magazines and they were featuring Astral Eternal. "Astral. Why does that name sound familiar?" I said. I clenched my head and the pain couldn't be stopped. I turned into a hallway and I saw my classmates ,including all of my friends except for Rachel, wearing more Astral stuff. "Okay. I may fight Phantoms but this is scary." I said. "You just wouldn't understand Zane. It's an Astral thing according to Kevin." said a voice.

I turned to see Rachel and she said,"I saw him wearing her makeup. Freaky. I guess he can't tell that she's a evil mind-controller.". "I wouldn't say that exactly." I said. "So what should we do about her Zane?" said Rachel. "Beats me. Usually Phantoms like to cause trouble but she hasn't. I think she wants to just play music here on Earth. So have you decided on your hero name?" I said. "Zane. I may be rich but I'm not that rich." said Rachel.

I said,"You have a private island and hell, I think you could buy the White House.". Before Rachel could retort, Kevin ,who looked like a fan taken to the extreme, stood in front of us. "You guys! Did you hear?!" yelled Kevin. I covered my ears and Rachel said,"Not anymore. So what's up?". "Astral's giving away FREE concert tickets at the Music Store!" said Kevin. My Crisis Judgement went off as me and Rachel moved to the side.

A crowd of students were rushing toward the door but they were stopped by Warren who I bet had the most to lose from the test. "You all aren't going anywhere so go back...." said Warren. Despite him being a former football player, he was easily stopped by the crowd. Trailing behind the rest of the crowd, I saw Rachel holding Kevin back with him crawling on the floor. "Sad." I said. "Must have the precious Astral tickets and sell them at a higher price online." said Kevin.

Rachel said,"Zane.". She got up but before Kevin scampered off, I put my foot down. He was having trouble moving as Rachel said,"This is stupid. We have to get his mind off of Astral.". "I could use my mom's brain drain machine." I said. "Wouldn't that make him brain dead?" said Rachel. I looked at her as I said,"Isn't that normal? I do have a plan B though.". She looked at me and I knocked the boy out for a while as I dragged him away.

About five minutes later, I had dragged Kevin to a classroom with Rachel tied him down to the chair using some gym rope. I don't think Warren will mind us borrowing it. I placed the helmet for the study machine as Rachel said,"So is this going to work?". "Pretty sure. Kev here will take all of the information for the test or he'll be comatose. I think I would prefer the later since I REALLY don't want to hear his singing ever again." I said. "Okay. Time to get your learn on." said Rachel.

We turned it on and left Kevin there to learn something. I was standing by my locker and I said,"I still don't get why you and I aren't effected by Astral's song. According to the research, she has Siren like abilities.". "Maybe because of my ability not to get hypnotized and your powers? Do you remember my birthday party at all?" said Rachel. "Yeah. I remember seeing Kevin slam into the wall because he thought that he was a spider. Good times." I said.

I closed it and I said,"Okay. We're going to head down to the music store and try to figure our Astral's plan if she has one.". She nodded as my Crisis Judgement went off. I turned around to see Warren with his short torn and he looked like he just came from a fight due to his nasty shiner, more scratches than a cat lady, and missing teeth. Kids sure are savages sometimes huh. "And where do you think you two are going?" said Warren.

Rachel said,"To study for the test Friday?". "Really? You're not leaving to go see Astral." said Warren with him sounding shocked. "Yeah. Lets go Rachel." I said. Warren walked to the nurse office and we went out to the garage. "So can we take the plane?" said Rachel. I summoned it with my mind and I picked her up. We flew into the cockpit and I said,"Hang on.". We flew toward the music store to try and stop Astral.

We were flying in the air as Rachel said,"So do you think she got everyone?". "Maybe. I know my mom and Ms. Reese are safe plus Stan." I said. She looked at me and I said,"My mom may be very open about religion and sexuality but she can be more stubborn than me when it comes to music choices.". "Ah. So does this thing know where we want to go?" said Rachel. "Yes Rachel. We are heading to the music store." said Athena.

The ship parked above the music store and I grabbed Rachel. The bottom of the cockpit open up as I descend down. The ship was gone as Rachel was looking at the giant cardboard cutout of Astral with her arms crossed. I looked down to see banners hanging on either side of the doors screaming her name and the center had a banner with her face. The large crowd of Cypress High student body plus a couple of adults were down there.

Rachel said,"So how many trees were cut to make this?". I looked at the cutout and I said,"According to my uncle, they have more than enough trees but they just don't tell us.". "You can't be serious can you?" said Rachel. "My uncle is a strange dude so it's time to Power Up!" I said. I turned into Zero as I handed Rachel a pair of Galaxy Phones. "Just in case." I said. She put them in her ear and she said with a smile,"I also got my Plasma Swiss Army Knife.".

I said,"I know Rachel but it doesn't hurt to be sure. I expect that we are going to have some trouble with this so we'll stay together.". I opened the door nearby with a Nether beam and we walked down into the store. It was very obvious to even me that everyone here was a fan of Astral. There were cardboard cut-outs, posters, banners, countless girls in her outfit and boys with her face on their shirts, and if you could name something, she was on it.

I said,"Phantom Half.". My eyes changed colors as I saw several teens cheering for Astral who was on the top balcony with two men ,who looked to be Minotaurs, in gray security shirts standing on either side of her while she was playing. Her band was nearby but with less security than their singer though. I looked down and I saw Tara. Ray was nowhere to been seen from what I could tell since he was mostly likely in the garage listening to hard rock.

Astral finished her song as I noticed that she was holding yellow slips of paper. She leaned back and she threw the paper down toward the crowd. They began chanting her name as Astral's power began to grow. "Hey Zane. I know she's pretty but I don't think Miss Subtly's fans here would like to see you beating her up." said Rachel who punched my arms. My eyes turned back to normal and I said with my arms crossed,"I figured that out. Any ideas?".

Nearby us, there was a fairly large cardboard cut-out of Astral and a red marker on one of the tables filled with her products. "I have an idea." said Rachel. I looked at the marker and I said,"You really want to be that person. I mean she may be trying to take over the world but using that on her is really petty.". "Are you actually defending her? You know that she's trying to take over the world through rock and roll Zane." said Rachel. "You know that I take both sides so I have a better idea." I said.

Narrator P.O.V.
Celeste was enjoying the praise that she got through the cheers and chanting from the teens that were her fans. She felt real power go through her body much more than ever in Terrarune, She missed her Johnny but with all of this power, she could ask for a meeting with Arturo and ask him to bring JV back to her. However, her plan was ruined when she heard someone yelling toward the crowd and it sound like a cartoon character.

Zane ,in his Cartoon Form, held the red marker as he finished drawing comically glasses on her and he said,"Hey you Mindless Sheep! Like my design for Astral? I added the glasses because she needs them.". "Okay. You're my strangest critic for sure. I guess I should let you..." said Celeste with her eyes glowed red. "Get that punk!" yelled Celeste. "Wow. Major Mood Swap." said Zane as he began to sweatdrop. Zane was gone as the guards were about to rush toward him.

The two looked for Zane but they were blasted by a Plasma shot. Rachel stood faraway as she said,"I like this plan way more.". Celeste moved her gloved hand toward one of the dials on her guitar and it was a music note. It was charging up as Zane ,back to normal, appeared. He charged up an Nether blast as Celeste strummed with her hands glowing pink. The guitar beam fired a Pink Nether Beam with Zane firing his steel gray beam. The beams collided as they caused an explosion.

Zane said,"Sorry about this but you're going down.". He floated there with him saying,"Time to make this a fair fight.". A card appeared in Zane's chest plate with it had a black frame with a picture of a rainbow colored sound wave. He's six feet tall. His body is made out of metal and it's an obsidian black color. In the center of his chest, he has a navy blue glowing diamond shape. He has three navy blue stripes on his arms and legs.

One stripe went down the center of his chest, ignoring the diamond shape. He overall has a round design to him with his arms and legs being longer than normal. He has two green eyes which are in the shape of lines. His angular and wide motorcycle shaped head has two red cables ,on each sides of his head, with them connecting to his neck. His forehead is silver. His ears are in the shape of headphones with them being rather pronounced and cube-shaped.

He has five fingers and toes. They are navy blue with two obsidian black stripes. He has several navy blue circular indents over his body being that all of them are speakers. The palms of his hands and soles also have them and are much bigger than the ones that cover his body. All of them except for the indents on the palms of his hands and soles of his feet are covered by his discs. His discs are obsidian black with silver edges and a navy blue circle on one side.

The navy blue circle connects to the indents on his body. He has three disks on both arms and legs, two in the center of his chest, and two on his back. He wears silver fingerless gloves and boots. "It's time for Sound Form to make his debut on the state!" said Zane in a really robotic voice with his mouth not moving at all. "How about I send you to the scrap heap with my song instead punk?!" said Celeste.

She strummed her guitar as Zane looked to see a pink nether fist heading toward him. Zane made four of his discs go around the fist as Zane said,"Lets play a song I like to call Surround Sound.".A very loud and strong beat came from the discs as the attack was gone. Celeste was shocked as she jumped back to barely dodge two of the circles who tried to attack her. They attacked her with sound waves that destroyed the ground around them.

Celeste growled as she said,"That is not going to happen metal head!". She strummed her guitar rapidly with Zane dodging her sound waves and placing her with his discs. Rachel was shocked how these two could keep the other way with music. "Wow. These two are in total sync right now and I think Zane's going to run out of power soon enough so I have to do something to help him." said Rachel to herself.

Zane dodged Celeste's attack ,which was her guitar being used as a hammer, and he blasted her with a sonic scream despite not having a mouth. She screamed loudly upon the sound waves hitting her and she grabbed him with them going through the ceiling. Zane was thrown to the ground and toward the ledge. He was about to get up but he looked down to see several students below with them chanting her name.

He got back up and he said,"Having a crowd won't stop me whatsoever honey. I'm powered up now and nothing can stop me when I'm like this.". He made his sound discs fly toward her with her smacking them away before they could produce any kind of sound. She however didn't noticed that Zane had sneaked up to her during his first attack and landed a uppercut which sound like an electric guitar.

Zane said,"If you give up now, you may keep a couple of fans. I'm a fan of your music Astral but trying to corrupt young minds, I can't stand. I mean you're just following the crowd but you're not like that my little siren.". Celeste's face blushed and Zane said,"Sorry but I just said it. It is like something that I've never said before.". She got back up as she blasted Zane with her guitar and it was hard.

Zane said,"You're not the real Celeste are you? The blush was from her but that smack from the Axe wasn't her.". "Oh and what makes you sure about that?" said Celeste. "I didn't know that Phantoms could be possessed but I was wrong. Time to see the real you!" said Zane. The singer noticed all sixteen discs around her and Zane said,"Surround Sound!". Celeste covered her ears and she fell over. Zane poked her and something came out of her body.

It was a tall and beautiful woman who has fair skin. She looked like a living and breathing doll or princess. She has dark black hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a black, pink, and purple kimono with her looking like a Japanese Princess. "Wow. You're so..." said Zane. She was thrown back into the ground and he said,"Ow.". "Do you honest think I'll thank you beast?" said the princess. "So why are you overshadowing her and how?" said Zane.

The princess looked at him and she said,"You will call Princess Mind commoner. I'm controlling her using my power of the goddess. You seem to be the strongest here in town but I'll tell you something important. You can't stop me Zero.". "What makes you sure? You should know by now that I'm extremely stubborn!" said Zane. Several discs then flew around the princess and he said,"Time for a Surround....". He couldn't breathe as he looked at the princess whose eyes were glowing pink.

She said,"You idiot. I'm stronger than you because I'm a woman.". "You can't be serious. Men and women were made equal. One can't be without the other." said Zane. She increased the grip around Zane as she said,"Men. You're so stupid and only idiots think that they're equal to the true sex. Thanks to this one, I'm much stronger than normal. You did your research on her after your first encounter right?".

Zane said,"Yeah. She gets stronger when people say her name. I also know that she wouldn't want this.". "What makes you so sure? Soon, I'll having the power to make the world into a woman's paradise or Garden of Eden." said PM. "That's stupid. I mean you need men to reproduce after all." said Zane. "Oh. We'll just use you guys as slaves for that and also doing whatever we want." said PM. "You inhuman monster!" said Zane.

Zane looked at Celeste waking up with PM saying,"Uh oh. I better get back to my body.". She flew into the rocker with her standing back up. "Using her musical abilities and power that she gain from hearing her name, I'll having a performance that will increase my powers to alter reality itself but I think I'll end you." said PM/Celeste. She was able to increase the psychic hold around Zane with him running out of breath.

The two heard,"Let him go!". The two saw Rachel standing there with the princess taking over the rocker looked at her. The hold was free around Zane as he said,"Rachel. Get out of here. I can handle her!". Celeste flew toward her and much to Rachel's shock. she grabbed her using the air and she threw her toward Zane. Zane held her in his arms and he said,"Man, this is awkward.". "You can say that again." said Rachel.

Celeste smiled as she said,"Ah. You two must be together in love. You humans today. I think you should have your hormones be your greatest opponent.". She moved the dial on her guitar to the Japanese symbol of love with her saying,"For the loving couple, let me play a love song!". She then strummed her guitar with a pink group of hearts flying toward them. They launched the two away from the store onto the nearby roof as the rocker said,"Wow. Oh well, back to work.". She was gone.

Rachel looked up to see Zane ,wearing his normal clothing, and he was looking at the sky. "Zane. Are you okay?" said Rachel. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little annoyed." said Zane. "So what happened on that roof?" said Rachel. "Well, our rocker is currently being control by a princess whose a very strong user of telepathic abilities. At least we know that the Galaxy Phones work against her still." said Zane. "So why are you mad?" said Rachel.

Zane said,"I can't hide my emotions too well but I hate being forced into a relationship by a shipper. I mean we're friends but if I get shoved into a relationship just because we have a connection, I would be mad.". "Same here. I mean love is really special and you shouldn't try to get it through spells so you and her or him would be a couple." said Rachel. "Yeah. We could be having action packed and plot but we got flirting, cooing, and gazing into each other's eyes for hours drooling." said Zane.

Rachel said,"I still can't believe that you're still salty about that.". "They RUINED that franchise for me Rachel. They could have a car chase scene with a ROCKET POWERED TRAIN but no, we got them crying and blubbering like babies on a temper tantrum. They're under the control of the writer with a couple of problems and ruining the plot line." said Zane. "Anyway, what would have that spell would have done to us if we didn't have the Galaxy Phones." said Rachel.

Zane said,"Beats me but we have to thank the PTA because of them.". Rachel looked to see officers in SWAT uniforms with her counting three helicopter. The crowd of Cypress High students were now surrounded by SWAT officers with their vans nearby. Stan stood on top of a bus with a megaphone and he said,"Attention students! By the authority of the United States government, you're all under house arrest until further notice!". "Wow. The government really has all of the power." said Zane.

A SWAT agent ,who stood next to a van with the doors open, began throwing kids into the van. "You will be returned to your homes to await parental punishment." said Stan. "Hey. Could I stay with you and your folks?" said Rachel. "Yeah. You're staying with me because we need to stick together." said Zane. "We should get going." said Rachel. Zane summoned the plane as the two got in and flew out of there with Zane hoping no one noticed.

Zane P.O.V.
I opened the door to my house as I saw my mother drinking tea with my grandfather and my "uncle" with him looking slightly annoyed. "So do you know why Tara's acting like an obsessed fan girl? And why aren't you two?" said Edward. "He's right. You two have a big test coming up and well, Tara is acting weird." said Natasha. "Well, it's complicated." I said. "How complicated?" said Arturo. "Very complicated." said Rachel.

A little bit later. Edward said,"My daughter is being control by a princess who in turn is using a ghost like rocker's body to turn into the world into a Garden of Eden?". "Bingo Uncle. It's a good thing that we had the Galaxy Phones or we'll become cowards." I said. "Indeed Zane. You're facing off against a telepath my boy. Phantoms may be powerful but to mind control, we're nothing but puppets. She must be using poor Celeste as a medium." said Arturo.

I said,"Her name is Celeste?". "You seriously didn't know that Zane?" said Rachel. "I was looking for a way to stop her but now, I have to figure out how to deprogram Tara." said Natasha. "We could use the brain drain." said Edward. The two went down to the lab and Arturo said,"I'll make sure that Tara isn't a brain dead puppet. You two find a way to defeat Princess Mind.". He walked downstairs as we went upstairs.

Rachel sat on my bed while I stared at myself. For some reason, I now felt something strange on my shoulder. "Zane. Are you okay? I mean you don't look to be the type to admire yourself in the mirror like Brad and Sam do." said Rachel. "It's nothing I think. So do you have anything?" I said. "Take off your shirt." said Rachel. "I guess the spell is delayed." I said with a deadpanned look. "No. I just need to see something about you." said Rachel.

I took off my shirt and Rachel was shocked. I turned around to see that I looked stronger. Thanks to my mom training in me in martial artists and mental stuff, I had a slight six pack. I now look like a fighter. I then looked at my left shoulder to see a tattoo resting there. It's a steel gray metallic tribal looking skull with this skull has noticeable fangs and four eye narrow sockets. The skull was being protected by a molten gold dragon with this dragon having four wings and two wings were on either side of the body. 

Its wings were drawn back, looking intimating and breathing fire from its mouth. "Wow Zane. Has that always there? I mean I really should know since we've been friends for years but this is the first time I've ever seen it before. It looks really cool and totally badass." said Rachel. Before I could say anything, we began to hear a drumbeat. We walked toward the window and frowned at what we saw. It was a purple van with Astral's name plastered all over it. 

We noticed that the kids ,who were grounded, broke out and chased after the van. "I guess it's go time on Operation Save the Youth of Cypress Park and before you say anything, I'll be wearing a shirt." I said with a smirk. I turned into Zero with us walking downstairs. "So should we go back to the school and picked up Kevin?" said Rachel. I looked at her with me giving her a look. "You seriously want me to save Kevin?" I said. 

Rachel looked back at me with her saying,"You know what. Lets leave him there. A janitor probably found him by now if he hasn't been brainwashed into loving Astral just like everyone else.". We stepped out the door and I picked Rachel up. I flew to the arena and Rachel said,"So why are you here?". "Look up." I said. She looked up to a holographic Astral and Rachel said,"Wow. She isn't really good at hiding is she?". "I think that's obvious." I said.

I then floated down and we were at the back door to the arena. There were several guards guarding the place and Rachel said,"I don't think fighting is the best option right now.". "Yeah. I have a genius idea so watch and learn." I said. A card appeared in my chest plate. It had a silver frame with a person sleeping on a pillow with the card covered in some kind of dust from a fairy. I noticed that my body was now glowing pink. "Dude. Nice gloves." said Rachel.

I looked at my sky blue gloves with a single white stripe going across them making them look really manly. "Sleeping Powder! Thanks but it's time for them to take a nap." I said. A pink powder rushed out of my gloves and it made the guards fall asleep there. "Wow. I thought that your Bazooka and Rifle were powerful." said Rachel. Thanks to me, we found ourselves in front of a control station. It had two chairs and lots of cables.

Rachel looked lost as I said,"How about you stand watch while I handle this?". I turned into my Brain Form as I hopped toward the terminal. I stood on the control board with it have dials and switches that had the words "Min-Max" on them. I looked at it for a second and I said,"Wow. This is rather elementary.". I hopped over the terminal and I found the plug. "Even with advanced technology, I think cutting it is the best option." I said.

I made a mental note that Brain Form loves to talk to himself. I cut the wire and an alarm went off with Rachel saying,"Very smooth Zane.". "Well, I'm only human! Get back here already Rachel before they catch you." I said. She hid behind the terminal and I looked out to see Austin, Brad, and Bryan standing there with Celeste. I'm not going to question how teens got to be security guards at a concert but when the singer has a telepath inside of her, logic is thrown out the window.

PM/Celeste said,"So where are they?! I need the sound to work!". "We'll find him for you!" said the three. They were gone as the rocker said,"You just can't find good help anymore and I had to use men.". She took a deep breath and she said,"Whatever. Time to make this world no my world mine and a paradise.". We heard the band getting ready and I heard,"Princess Mind!". I could feel her power level really growing and Rachel said,"I'll be fine.". "Stay safe." I said.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane heard a voice in his head,""Free Celeste from her now!". He had to agree with the voice due to the fact that he hated that PM was playing Celeste's songs. Zane flew toward her and the rocker was hit by a giant Nether bat. "And she's gone! The crowd goes wild!" said Zane. Zane saw the spotlights ,where Celeste landed, and she screamed. Zane noticed that her guitar was flying to her and she landed on it. "Did it grow bigger?" thought Zane.

She flew toward the stage and she said,"Get this through your thick skull! I hate men including you!". She turned the dial to an ice cube and she strike a freezing chord. The wave of ice flew toward Zane and he smiled. Zane turned into his Thermal Form and he said,"Sorry lady but I'm way too hot for you!". He made a fire wall which melted the ice wave but it did cause Zane to be thrown back into the crowd. They didn't noticed the living lighter but he was gone.

James and Joyce were playing as Celeste walked up to her microphone. Zane reappeared ,back to his normal self, and he grabbed the microphone just as she was about to sing. She looked at him and the boy said,"You want this but I don't think people want to hear your tone death singing. How about we play them some of my voice instead.". She jumped toward him with Zane dodging. She was about to hit with the guitar with him sliding under her and the axe.

The two began to clash with Zane focused on blocking. He saw a chance to strike but he was blocked by the axe. She jumped back and she slammed the guitar toward the ground. Zane was launched into the air from the shockwave and the microphone was destroyed. Celeste strummed her guitar twice with Zane getting hit with the blaster. Before Zane could counter her, she moved the dial to a skull and crossbones.

She strummed her guitar as Zane was now trapped in bone like chains with the skull being the lock and key. "Princess Mind! Princess Mind! Princess Mind!" said the crowd. "Hear that man? They're screaming my name and I love it! Time to make this world mine!" said Celeste. "Okay. With her power up, she can't be stopped but maybe I can force her to stop." thought Zane. Zane turned into his Specter Form with him floating toward Celeste causing her to stop singing.

Zane looked around and he said,"Okay. Where in the nine realms am I?". He was in empty void as he said,"Okay. Please tell me that I can find my way out of here.". He found a door and he said,"I hope this door isn't a trap.". He opened it and he saw a giant Princess Mind over Celeste. "Hey! Get away from her!" said Zane. He fired a giant Nether beam right at the princess causing her to disappeared. Celeste went over to him and she said,"Who are you?".

Zane said,"An old friend. I'm going to give you back your body now and go beat up the princess now.". He was gone and he reappear outside of her body. The band and the crowd was out cold along with the princess. Rachel walked up to him and she said,"What did you do?". "I blasted Princess's control and well, you got me there." said Zane. The princess groaned and Zane said after putting a power negation cuff,"Lets get out of here.". He picked up Rachel as they flew off.

Zane P.O.V.
Well, I feel good. Everyone had a low test score on the big test because of what happened. The only ones who passed were me, Rachel, Tara, and Kevin. I was sitting with Rachel and Tara as Tara said to us,"What happened?". "A lot but I'm just happy it's over." said Rachel. I looked at Kevin who was using his new found popular to his advantage only to crash and burn. I looked up and I said,"Well, I think I have another problem.".

The girls looked up to see Celeste with the rest of her band. "Easy. We're not going to attack you Zero and company." said James. "Yeah. We came to thank you for defeating that princess. She made us do something awful." said Ron. "It's no problem." said Rachel. "Yeah. Rachel and my cos here saved the day while I was under her control." said Tara. "Really? I guess you have brains and beauty." said Joyce.

Celeste said,"Thanks Zane. I owe you one.". She hugged me as my face lit up. "Wow boss. I guess hero boy liked it." said James. Celeste smiled and she said,"So do you know who I am?". "Yeah. I was your boyfriend." I said. "You had a girlfriend?!" said Tara. I rolled my eyes as Celeste said,"Yeah but I think we should be friends. I loved you JV but you Zane. I need to know you first. Call me okay?" said Celeste. She and the band were gone as I held a Phantom Rocker's cell number. Sweeet.

Next Time,
Halloween arrives to Cypress Park meaning true horrors are arriving. This and more next time on Zero!   

No comments:

Post a Comment