Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Soul Episode 100 Reasons for Fight!!

A/N: Welcome to Episode 100! I'm impressed with myself because in the past, I couldn't get past five parts even one. So to get 100 parts, I'm proud of myself. Anyway, this part is going to start differently with Elena, Jason, and Molly because why not. I would do something else but like I said before, I don't have a lot of ideas for this. This story is one of the first on the new blog by the way. Since we are on a new blog, Natsu is now known as the Dragon Emperor now and some characters will have their text Bold now. You'll see what I mean by that soon.

Elena was currently with her siblings Jason and Molly. They were in the living room of the Raiden's home which was normal sized compared to Natsu's mansion. "Where is big brother?" said Jason. He was sitting on Molly's lap as Molly said,"Big brother is fighting in the Infernal Council to save Sora so he is a little busy right now.". "Yeah but he is going to be on TV right?" said Jason. "I don't know Jason." said a voice.

The three saw Kari sitting on Elena's head as Elena said,"So why didn't you go with him huh big sis Kari?". "He asked all of us to stay here just in case the Infernal Council comes to get you guys." said Kari. "Oh." said Elena. "Hey Kari. Do you think I'm going to be as strong as big brother?" said Jason who kicked the air. "I think so. I mean you two are brothers so when he comes back, ask him to train with you okay?" said Kari. "Right!" sad Jason.

The four noticed that the TV turned on with Molly said,"So did the TV turn on beside itself?". "Is the TV haunted?" said Elena and Molly. A reporter appeared as she said,"I'm sorry to have scared you folks. We are getting to see Sora being executed right now. In three hours, we'll see what happens when you mess with the Infernal Council.". The girls were worried as Jason said,"Big Brother. You need to save her okay. Kick their but okay.".

Natsu looked up as he was on the roof. "What is wrong Natsu?" said Ruriko. "I don't know. I got a strong feeling like we're being watched." said Natsu. He turned around to see several guards looking at him. "Oh. I think your senses are getting better." said Ruriko. "Right. Time for my Hurricane Spiral Punch!" said Natsu. He disappeared as he reappeared in the center of the guards. He started to punch them as it was in a spiral like a hurricane.

He looked over the guards and he said,"Yep. This is actually pretty nice. I miss these fists of mine but having those weird arms weren't that bad to be honest with you Ruriko.". "Um Natsu. We still have company." said Ruri. Natsu turned to see Wrath with several Crois with big cats and a bear version sticking out like a sore thumb. "What are you doing here Wrath?" said Natsu. Wrath was silent as he sicked the Crois on him.

Natsu creates a colorless flame which he throws at the Crois destroying them with a meteor shower and Natsu said,"So what are you doing here Wrath? I thought you're a talkative guy and the silent treatment isn't your thing bro.". Wrath growled as he fired more Crois at him. Natsu sighed as he made Dragonslayer, Hellreaver, and Uvosea appeared. He held Hellreaver in his mouth as he said through the sword,"TRIPLE DEVIL BLADE STYLE! BARABATOS DRAGON TORNADO!".

The tornado took in all of the Crois with Natsu slicing them into pieces. Natsu was gone as Wrath looked for him. "DISSEVERING SLASH X2!" yelled Natsu. He then held Hellreaver in his hands toward the left side of his body. He disappears with him reappearing above Wrath. He slashes Wrath with the blade going vertical and then he moved the sword toward the right. He did the same thing again as Wrath was slashed by Natsu horizontally this time.

Natsu looked at Wrath who was cut into four pieces as Ruri said,"So who is this guy?". "One of the Seven Deadly Sins and this guy is usually more angry but right now, he is pretty calm." said Natsu who walked toward him. The bluenette jumped back as Wrath's body reformed as he turned his head to face him. "Natsu. The Seven Sins are nothing more than the creation of the Infernal Council. All of this was for ....." said Wrath.

The sin then exploded in a dark aura with Natsu protecting him and Ruriko using a Chi shield. The energy was gone as Natsu said,"So Wrath and the others were created by the Infernal Council? But why?". "Natsu. I sense a signature similar to Wrath." said Ruri. "Probably the other sins. Hey, I want you to find something." said Natsu. "But what about Sora?" said Ruri. "Ruri. I'll save Sora but I need to fight out why the Infernal Council created the Seven Deadly Sins." said Natsu.

Ruri said,"I'll download a map but if we have thirty minutes left, we're going to save her right?". "I like you Ruri." said Natsu. Ruri nodded as she started to download a map. Natsu sat on a box as he was looking at the map. "We only have two hours and fifty minutes left. Okay, lets jet." said Natsu who was ready to go. He rushed toward a place called Decision which was a stone's throw from the Execution platform. Ain't that convenient. He didn't noticed that Wrath was following him.

Meanwhile, Akane, Hikaru, Lucia, and Rain were at a four way stop with the letters A, B, C, and D in that order. "So what should we do?" said Akane. "I think we should split up. I mean according to the map thanks to Ruri, all of these ways lead to the execution platform." said Hikaru. "Yeah. See you guys there and I will see with Natsu around my arm!" said Lucia. "Are you serious?" said Rain. Lucia took Path A, Hikaru took Path B, Akane took Path C, and Rain took Path D.

In front of the paths, Arata stood there with Envy, Lust, and Sloth. "Envy, I want you to go after the fire user. Lust, you will go after the pop star. Sloth, go after his girlfriend." said Arata. The three sins nodded as they went after their target. "He may have taken out Wrath but I still have six more. This is nothing. I better make sure that Blizz is on my side before I go through my plan." said Arata. He was gone in a second.

Akane was running as she thought,"How long is this path?". She stopped to see something confusing to her. She saw Natsu talking with Rain as she heard,"I now that you feel envy for Rain Akane. She has everything that you want. You want Natsu.". Akane turned to see Envy standing there as Akane said,"What are you doing here?!". "I came here to help my creators. Wrath however didn't want to do this so his voice was taken from him." said Envy who looked at her nails.

Akane said,"Your creators?". "You know that I could help you right? You want Natsu don't you? I mean he was or is fighting Wrath. Wrath could be dead but you know that if one sin is gone, we all grow stronger times two." said Envy. Akane was silent with her looking right at the Natsu hologram and she said,"I...". She threw seven fireballs at Envy with her saying,"I won't take her from Rain! I would rather have him happy than anything else!".

Envy was gone as Akane looked for her. The Sins appeared behind her as she said,"Fine. You're just lying to yourself. I think I should let you find out what your life could be with him.". Envy went into Akane's body. The girl went onto the ground as she screamed from the pain. Akane looked up to see that she was back at Star Valley. She saw that she was back in the classroom on the hill and she said to herself,"Where am I?".

Meanwhile, Drachen was looking for the rest of his group. Thanks to several annoying guards, the five were separated. "Where is everyone? This is worrying me." thought Drachen. He then sensed something as he blocked Lara with his metal pipe. "Lara? What is a protector doing here?" thought Drachen. She was quiet as Drachen blocked her attack once again. "Okay. Something is up. Usually these guys talk their mouths off. I wonder." thought Drachen.

Lara looked for Drachen and Drachen noticed a strange marking that was on the back of her neck. It was the letter I and C. "I and C? I wonder if the Infernal Council is using the Protectors of the Earth as puppets." thought Drachen. He punched her to the ground and she counter him with a kick to the guts which looked painful. He went back as Lara taunted him. "I guess that fighting a marital artist is pretty stupid but for my brother. I'll do anything." said Drachen.

He started to block her fists using his metal pole with her increasing the strength slowly but strongly with each new punch. "I need to knock her out now so I can see how these freaks are controlling her in the first place. I may not like the protectors for what they did to Natsu during his summer break but I don't like fighting against someone who doesn't want to fight." thought Drachen. The man jumped back behind her using his metal pole.

Before Lara could hit him back, Drachen suddenly used a secret technique that knocked the woman out cold. She placed her up against the wall nearby him as he said,"Okay. Now why are you fighting me?". He looked in her mind thanks to him placing his right index and middle finger on her forehead with him saying,"Gramps. This is his handiwork for sure. He is here isn't he? I better go find him and make him release the others.". He ran off to go find Noble or someone about this.

Back with Haru, the boy was running along the building since he noticed that all of the guards were currently in their alleyways. He didn't want to waste his energy on simple guards. He noticed that he was being followed since the person following him wasn't exactly the best at sneaking. Haru turned and he said,"So what's a Sin doing here? I thought you would be up and above with the other Sins or something?".

Pride stood there as he said,"It's isn't any of your business while I'm here. I mean I was just doing my job after all. I am the great and amazing pride after all.". "I guess you don't need a host to fight me like a man or mouse in your cause." said Haru. He dodged an attack from Pride as he said,"I still have what I took from those two that I took over while going after Natsu and the Sorcerer.". Haru started doing fireballs which reminded him way too much of Preston.

Haru said,"You know that you're just a giant copycat right? I mean at least Wrath tried for something new and original.". "Shut up human!" yelled Pride. Haru jumped up and he smacked Pride really hard on the head. Pride was defeated by that as Haru said from the ground right in front of him,"Were you supposed to be a challenge? Nah. Weaker than Soran in many ways." said Haru. Haru jumped back as Pride suddenly exploded. "Weird." said Haru. He jumped off as he went to go save Sora.

Envy thought,"Her love for Natsu is strong but she doesn't do anything about her crush. I mean she knows that she and Natsu have more history and memories together but why didn't she do anything about it?". The sin was watching Akane just talking with Natsu and Rain. "So did you guys do the homework for English?" said Natsu. "And why didn't do you do it this time?" said Rain. "Twenty bucks says that his partners did this." said Akane.

Natsu was about to answer her but suddenly Akane threw a fire ball at Envy who was watching them from above. The two were back in the Kingdom of the Damned. "Why did you do that?! You were in the dream world where you and Natsu were dating. I thought you would be happy about that." said Envy. "I was but that isn't real life at all. He loves Rain and I may love him but right now, he is here for Sora and I'm his best friend so I am going to help him." said Akane.

She fired a giant fireball which destroyed the sin. Envy was defeated as she said,"I'm shocked to see that a person like you with some much envy can survived my attack.". "I'm stronger than you think so just give up." said Akane. The sin then exploded as Akane said through her fire shield,"Okay. That is weird. I wonder if the others had this problem with their sin.". She ran off with her wondering what it would be like to have Natsu as her boyfriend with her face blushing mad.

Momoko was looking over the several defeated guards. They tried to fight her but they only say her for a nanosecond before they were defeated by her. "Is there any where worth my time or effort? I bet my disciple is doing better than me." said Momoko who poked one of the guards. She turned around to sense a strong opponent walking toward. Zephyr was standing there as she said,"So are you one of the invaders?".

Momoko said,"I am one of them.". "So why are you all doing this in the first place? I think that you would know that fighting against the Infernal Council is dumb due to our strength and power." said Zephyr. "Normally I would agree with you but right now, my disciple is fighting alongside the friends that he made to save Sora so I along with Ryder decided to help him out mainly for the stronger ones that I don't think that he is ready for yet. Prepare to be defeated by my fists." said Momoko.

If one of the guards happen to wake up, the guard was knocked out by the woman fighting. He didn't get hit by one of them but when the two girls just happen to collided their fists upon punching each others fist. It actually caused a large wave of energy. "Prepare to die." said Zephyr. Momoko dodged Zephyr's weapon which was a mixture of a shotgun and a sword. The hand that wasn't holding the combination weapon flew toward her with a puff of smoke behind the fist.

Momoko jumped over the fist only to get hit with the fist. Zephyr's fist return back to her body as she said,"Are you done yet?". "Not at all. Time to finish this." said Momoko. Zephyr fired a huge wave of lava that was going to melt Momoko but the woman punched the magma turned it into stone. Zephyr was shocked only to get him by Momoko who caused a lot of damage to Zephyr. Momoko looked at Zephyr with Momo saying,"So are you done? I don't have time to waste it on you.".

Zephyr said while sounding like she is pain,"So will you listen to me invader? I need to tell someone from your group about the Infernal Council's plan with Sora if one happened to defeat me or the rest of my group.". "Okay then. You need to talk now." said Momo. The woman put Zephyr alongside the wall hopefully out of the way. "So what are you going to tell me?" said Momo. Zephyr caught her breath as she said,"Okay I'm ready to talk.".

Zephyr said,"I'm the leader of the Prime Commandos Zephyr Lupine. I'm able to use lava, ice, and smoke plus super speed, strength, and the ability to be just like a devil just like Natsu and his father naturally.". "Okay. Is that what you wanted to tell me Zephyr?" said Momo. "No. They plan to bring out Natsu's rage." said Zephyr. The woman fainted as Momo said,"Natsu's Rage or the Armageddon Drive is something that can't be control or stopped.". She ran off leaving Zephyr.

Noble was running down his path as he said,"Okay. I need to find someone.". He looked behind him to see Ryozo with Xiaoshi. "Oh hey guys. So where is Drachen and Reva?" said Noble?". "No idea. I would be worried but you know your brothers." said Xiaoshi. "Yeah. Drachen is better by himself and I think Natsu is known for getting stronger for his friends." said Noble. "Wow. You know those two pretty well." said Ryozo.

Noble smirked as he said,"We have company and they ain't the friendly ones.". The other two then saw Von standing there with Inferno and Heizo who was tiny compare to the other two. "Okay. I'll take the short one, Xiaoshi has the pyro, and Ryozo, I know you can handled Von." said Noble. "It's going to be your end pirate boy." said Heizo. The three then ran toward each other with them causing a shockwave.

Xiaoshi was blocking all of Von's attack and she thought,"I thought that this would be a challenge but I guess that draining with a real life dragon helped.". She jumped up as Von started firing our dragon shaped fire balls. She doused him with a lot of water. She made a giant staff with her saying,"Thunder Charm!". The martial artist was then shocked immensely by the attack and he was out cold from the combination of the staff made out of steel and magic.

Inferno was trying to burn Ryozo but he couldn't get a hit in. "Why can't I hit him? Even if he is using super speed, my flame has a large range to burn anything in the area." said Inferno. "Are you lost my little lamb?" said Ryozo. Inferno saw several copies as the copies said in unison,"One of us is the real Natsu so try and find us.". "Fine! Die by my eternal flame!" yelled Inferno. He made a giant fire ball which hit all of the clones at once.

Inferno laughed as he heard,"You shouldn't laugh. I am not done yet.". Inferno was then punched by Ryozo who had slight burns on him. Inferno backed up as he threw several fireballs at Ryozo. "Time for a surgery!" said Ryozo. Inferno noticed string appearing from Ryozo's hands as he said,"Time to slice it up!". He rushed toward the fire as Inferno was shocked to see that the fire was sliced. "My strings can only be cut by gods." said Ryozo.

Inferno noticed Ryozo in front of him as he said,"No! I won't lose to you!". He made a huge burst of fire come out of his mouth with Ryozo said,"Through the fires of hell, I will end this fight here and now!". He punched Inferno directly in the face with the impact causing the ground below him to break apart. Inferno was defeated as Ryozo stood next to him. "This fight is over and this is for taking Sora away from Natsu." said Ryozo.

Noble then smiled as Heizo said,"Your friends may have defeated one of the Eight Elements and the Protectors but you're nothing compared to me!". He made a huge amount of smoke appeared from his body as Noble tried looking for him. "You can't hit what you can't see!" said Heizo. Noble was hit in the back by a cannonball as Heizo said,"Sucker!". The smoke cleared as Noble saw a cannon coming from the center of Heizo's stomach. Noble said,"You're so strange you know that right?".

Noble caught a huge cannon ball from Heizo. "How the?" said Heizo. "Lets just say that my dragon is only a part of why I'm so strong. Same with my brothers." said Noble. He then threw the ball back at Heizo with it exploding in the process. Heizo was trying to recover but he kicked the man directly into the ground. He fired a huge burst of ice down at Heizo with him saying,"Glacial Beam!". The man was frozen and then Noble smashed the ice. Heizo was defeated.

Noble sat down as he said,"Man. This is sure tiring after a while.". "Fighting guards will tiring you out eventually boss." said Ryozo. "We should look for the others." said Xiaoshi. "Right. You two do that. I got to find Drachen." said Noble. "Why?" said Xiaoshi. "I sensed a powerful fight in front of us and I'll need his help to defeat him." said Noble. "Good luck boss." said Ryozo. Noble was gone and he said,"I need to hurry before it's released.".

Ryo was running with him saying,"Where the hell are the others?". He was about to be swarmed by guards as he heard,"Time stop!". Ryo saw Soran standing there with him saying,"Thanks. Have you seen Haru?". "No. You're the first person that I saw after we separated." said Soran. "I see. So what are we going to do about the guards?" said Ryo. "I got this. Bat Swarm!" said Soran. Several bats hit the guards with Ryo said,"Let's add some arrows to that mix!". He fired some arrows at them.

The guards were defeated by the combo as Soran said,"So did you sense something earlier?". "What are you talking about?" said Ryo. "It was a demonic presence Ryo." said Soran. "Aren't we nearby the Underworld?" said Ryo. "We are but this one belongs to the Devil Eight. It isn't like Big Brother and my Big Sisters." said Soran. "Okay. We'll need to take care of them before we go find that presence okay?" said Ryo. "Right." said Soran.

The two then turned to see Gluttony and Greed. "So I am guessing the Sins were hired by the Infernal Council." said Ryo who got his bow ready to fire. The two were silent as Ryo said,"Hey Soran. I will cover you while you attack them.". "Right." said Soran. The trap rushed toward the two sins with the archer firing several arrows. Most of them were destroyed by the sins's magic but they were hit by the vampire.

He then threw Gluttony toward Ryo as Ryo said,"Time for an Anvil Arrow! It isn't at all practical but its powerful.". He quickly fired an arrow with an anvil at the end of the arrow. It went directly toward the sins chest which caused Gluttony to exploded. Ryo said,"Wow. That was easy.". Soran dodged all of Greed's attack with him saying,"You're lucky!". Ryo fired several arrows at her with them all being destroyed by Greed who was blocking Soran.

Greed said,"Envy, Gluttony, and Pride were defeated so that means I'm stronger. Wrath was defeated but well, he came back. He doesn't like to lose against Natsu.". "Why hasn't Natsu sensed him yet? I mean he has super senses." said Ryo. "You know that we can hide our presences even one who use Astral right?" said Greed. "Son of a..." said Soran. "Try and defeat me when I do this!" said Greed who made a giant explosion blasting Ryo and Soran.

Greed stood there with him saying,"The Greed that I absorbed thanks to the members of the Infernal Council gives me strength of explosions! Blow up!". Ryo fired several arrows which blocked several of the explosion thrown at them with him saying,"Soran! You need to hit him. He is blinded by greed so while I keep him busy, defeat him.". "Okay." said Soran. The vampire was gone and Ryo kept the sin busy.

Soran appeared behind Greed with him saying,"Steel Punch!". Greed was planted into the ground as Ryo said,"So is he?". "I think he's done." said Soran. The two sensed something as Greed was about to explode. "We should go." said Ryo. "Right." said Soran. The two ran as the sin exploded. "So we should go find the other sins right?" said Soran. "I think we should head toward the platform. We may run out of time if we waste it on the sins." said Ryo. The two rushed toward the platform.

Hikaru saw Rain and Rain said,"Hey! Did you see Akane yet?". "No. She must be still inside of the path. What about Lucia?" said Hikaru. "I really don't care about that succubus. She is trying to steal my man away." said Rain. "I didn't know that you were the jealous type." said a voice. The two saw Lust and Sloth standing there. "What are the sins doing here?" said Rain. "You know them?" said the pop star.

Sloth yawned,"Yeah. We're rivals or something.". "Anyway, prepare to die." said Lust. The two girls were ready to fight with the four then hearing,"Get off me now you son of a bitch! ARMAGEDDON SCARLET HELLFIRE EXPLOSION!". Natsu came crashing down with Wrath being burned by the crimson hellfire. "Natsu?! What are you doing here?" said Rain. Natsu brushed the dust off him and he said,"Well, that bastard was grabbing me. Only a cute girl can grab me.".

Lust said,"Are you alright Wrath?". "I'm fine. Four of us have fallen. I need to kill Natsu now so lend me your strength." said Wrath. "Sure. Whatever. I didn't want to live anyway." said Sloth. Wrath then grabbed the female and he said,"Absorb!". The two sins were gone as Wrath got stronger, demonic, and bigger. "I"M THE ONLY SIN LEFT SO I AM THE STRONGEST SIN OUT THERE SO YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" said Wrath.

He fired two giant explosion at them with Natsu eating an explosion and rushing toward Wrath. "Is he?" said Hikaru. "I thought that you two were childhood friends. Shouldn't you be used to this?" said Rain. "He used to eat maybe a little food at a time compared to him now. You saw that Natsu just ate a freaking explosion!" said Hikaru. "To be honest Hikaru. Ever since I met Natsu, strange and even stranger things have been happening." said Rain.

Natsu yelled,"Hikaru! Rain! Help me okay!". "Okay. Sound Burst!" said Hikaru. She made a burst of sound which destroy Wrath's left arm and Rain froze the other arm off. Wrath roared as Natsu said,"It is time for you to die!". He jumped on Wrath's head and he said with his Devil Arm out,"INFERNO POWER SPHERE! BURN IN HELL FOREVER!". He completely burned Wrath and after the sin finished roaring, he was dead.

Hikaru said,"So you're leaving us to go find something out?". "Yeah. You probably don't this yet but I came here to Star Valley to find out the Sins and stop them. I think I completed that job but I wanted to know where they're here." said Natsu. "Are you sure Natsu? I mean what about Sora?" said Rain. Ruri said from Natsu's phone,"Don't worry! I'll make sure he gets there if we run out of time.". Rain grabbed Natsu's arm and she said,"I better go with you.".

Hikaru saw Natsu blush and he said,"Okay. You'll make sure that Sora is safe right Hikaru?". "Yeah. I got this. I'm pretty sure that the others will meet there so have fun on your date okay Natsu? You two are cute together." said Hikaru. The two nodded as Natsu carried Rain off like a princess. Hikaru said to herself."I guess that he has found his true love but I won't give up on him. He will be mine.". She started to run toward the platform while thinking of a plan to date Natsu.

Reva was hiding from guards in a alleyway. After losing Drachen, Noble, Ryozo, and Xiaoshi, she had been fighting guards for a good ten minutes. She wasn't tired from using her powers but she was getting sicked of fighting guards. "Okay. So where is the one of the Invaders?" said a voice. Reva saw Ayano Kurata standing there talking to some guards. Thanks to some recon and hacking thanks to the AI Ruri, the group knew about the Prime Commandos, the Eight Elements, and Reapers.

Reva was sure that she could take her since she only can use poison. She could easily blow it away, burn it. or freeze it. She jumped onto top of a building and she watched Ayano talking with guards. It was her starting to yell at a guard for a good couple of minutes and then poison them. Reva wondered how she became a member of the guard since she is basically killing them all. She waited until Ayano was alone and then she fired a huge burst of icy wind.

Ayano was hit with the attack and Reva landed on the ground in front of her. "So you must be one of them I presume? I hope you're ready to die!" said Ayano. She fired a huge amount of poison at Reva who then burned most of it. She mainly aimed for the poison that was heading toward her. Reva then fired a huge ball of fire and ice at Ayano who couldn't block it due to Reva appearing behind her and holding her back.

Ayano fell onto the ground with Reva saying,"So what is your plan with Sora?". "I don't know but my boss wants her to die!" said Ayano. Reva froze the woman to the ground as she said,"So do you have anything for me?". "Okay. I only have one thing for you. Armageddon Drive." said Ayano. She then fainted with Reva saying,"Natsu. I need to get going.". She rushed off as Arata watched her. "Soon. I will have my plan complete." said Arata. He was gone.

Back with Nazar, he was currently punching a wall and he said,"So where the hell did the others go anyway?!". He lost Chad, Ivan, Masoko, and Sekien earlier due to guards. Nazar sensed something as he activated his Metal Armor. He suddenly blocked an attack coming from Clyde. "Invader. I'm only saying this one time so you are coming with me." said Clyde. "Not happening. I'm here for my rival in fighting so prepare to get wrecked!" said Nazar.

Clyde blocked all of Nazar's punches with him saying,"My master taught me how to block punches that have no heart in them.". "You want heart?! I'll give you heart bastard!" yelled Nazar. He opened his mouth and he yelled,"Hydro Roar!". A huge burst of water came out of his mouth as it blasted the apprentice back. "Go away!" yelled Nazar. Clyde tried pushing through the water but he couldn't get through it. "Lightning Burst!" said Nazar.

Clyde was shocked by the attack and he went on his knees. Nazar slammed him against a nearby wall and he said,"Do you know why Sora was taken from Natsu?!". "I only know very little but my master was against it." said Clyde. "Who is your master?" said Nazar. "Haruto Xasius. Go luck with him. He is stronger than others and..." said Clyde. Nazar punched Clyde and he said,"Haruto. Time to crush you into the ground.". He ran off leaving the defeated Clyde.

Chad was heading toward the platform using the only way he knows how. It is blasting through a lot of walls using his power. He did this by holding his left hand up toward a object and firing a beam of concentrated power at it. He stopped and he said,"Come out coward.". "Smart. Your senses are very impressive for your age." said a voice. Chad started to blocked explosions and he said,"They're just like Masaru's but more explosive.".

He saw Ichiyo standing there and Chad said,"Who are you?". The man light up a cigarette and he said while smoking,"Names aren't important in this world. Prepare to...". He was hit with a destroyed wall as Chad said,"Shut up smoky.". He noticed the man was gone and Chad walked over to the destroyed rubble. "Taste this kid." said a voice. Chad noticed that Ichiyo grabbed his leg and it exploded. Chad growled as Ichiyo was gone.

Chad looked for him as Ichiyo said,"You won't be able to find me. I have the power to hide inside of the ground.". "Fine. I will just destroyed the entire earth." said Chad. He punched the ground and the entire area was destroyed from the punch. "What the hell is this kid? He is stronger than the boss on a good day." thought Ichyio. Chad grabbed some rubble and he said,"Rapid Fire.". He threw them at the wall causing them to break in and Ichiyo barely dodged the attack.

Chad held his hand up and he said,"You won't escape this.". He fired out several beams and much to Ichiyo's confusion, they all missed. "What is he doing?" said Ichiyo. "Found you." said Chad. Chad then rushed toward a wall and he smashed it revealing Ichiyo. "You're done." said Chad. He walked away as the beams collided into him. It caused a mushroom cloud like explosion and Ichiyo was defeated.

Eizan looked to see the explosion and he said,"Wow. They're pretty strong for Invaders.". Kyoji and Satsuki stood behind him with Kyoji said,"I guess they are strong for children.". "Yeah. So you guys can sense them too?" said Satsuki. "Yeah. He is here and I'm going to kick his ass." said Eizan. His hands sprouted fire and he said,"He'll pay for what he did to Sora!". He rushed off as Kyoji sighed loudly.

Satsuki said,"What's wrong?". "It's this entire fight Satsuki. There is no point to it. I mean Sora was living happily inside of Natsu so why would they want her back now?" said Kyoji. "I guess Queen Carol must had a reason for doing this." said Satsuki. "I guess. Do you mind going with Eizan? He is going to need backup." said Kyoji. "Sure thing." said Satsuki. She went after Eizan with her leaving behind Kyoji.

He was pondering about the whole thing and he said,"I wonder if Arata did this.". He turned around to the river nearby the Execution Platform and he said,"I wonder if his secret base is still there. He has the answer that I'm looking for.". He rushed toward the river with Arata just watching him. "So pipsqueak thinks that I did this. He is too smart for his own good. I think I'll send some soldiers to kill him for the joy of it." said Arata.

Haruto stood over his defeated student and he said,"This wasn't any of those brats's handwork. They like to make their presence known after they left.". He looked up and he said,"Ryder. I knew that you were watching me for a while now. I thought you would be helping the brat.". Ryder stood there as he said,"You know me Haruto. I tend to do whatever. So why are you doing this? I mean you are known as the hater of this kind of shit.".

Haruto sighed and he said,"I am but I do what my boss tells me.". "So you're just a sheep? So did not expect that from you." said Ryder. The man dodged an attack from the senior and he said,"You know that you're just like him right?". "What can I say? The kid changed me." said Ryder. "So are you still running that group of yours?" said Haruto. "Nah. Gave it to my student. I think after this, I will give the daughter of Bryan some trouble." said Ryder.

Ryder said,"Joking aside. Are you going to fight him?". "Yeah. Are you going to stand in my way as well?" said Haruto. He released some of his power and Ryder said,"Nah. Feel like taking out some guards. Later old man.". He was gone as Haruto sighed. "He calls me old but he is older than I'm but it is good. Time to see how you do against me Natsu." said Haruto. He walked straight toward Natsu's current location with his power increased in a second.

Natsu, Rain, and Ruri stood in front of the building called Decision. It was in the center of a lake and Rain said,"So this is the place right Ruri?". "Yes. This is the place where they have information on the Seven Deadly Sins." said Ruri. "Yeah. According to my dad's data, this is where the Infernal Council keeps all of its info, prisoners, and runs its council of not fighting souls. They are mainly brains not brawn you know." said Natsu.

Rain said,"So you can sense them right?". "Yeah. Do you mind holding Ruri for me?" said Natsu. He gave Rain his phone as Eizan landed. A huge amount of fire surrounding him and he said,"You and Natsu. We're fighting.". "Not yet. We still have one thing left to do first." said Natsu. "No! Die you bastard!" yelled Eizan. He made a giant fireball and he threw it at Natsu. "Ready Visalth?!" yelled Natsu.

His left arm turned into the Devil Arm as Visalth said,"Ready as always partner!". Natsu held the ball of fire and Visalth yelled,"Absorb!". The fire went into the claw and Natsu said,"Time for an Inferno Punch!". He punched Eizan back with the flame encrusted fist as Natsu pulled out Forsaken Etcher. He slammed the blade into the ground causing Eizan to be trapped in a dome of the earth and Ruri said,"Wow. Could he always do that Rain?".

Rain said,"Not to my knowledge.". Natsu walked over to the girls and he said,"Okay. Matchstick is going to be in there for a while. His flames won't be able to break through that stone.". "Wow. You kept Eizan trapped for a while. Colored me impressed boy." said a voice. The two then saw Satsuki standing right in front of Eizan's prison and Natsu said,"I told you that there is a woman out there with a big chest size than both Brittany and Mae combined Rain.".

Rain said,"You're right.". "Are you two prepared to die?" said Satsuki. "Not going to happen Busty Galore. Demon/Demon Form LV 1!" said Natsu. He turned into that form with Rain turning into her angelic form. "You two are dating right? I question why an angel and devil would be dating at all in the first place." said Satsuki. "I don't care that my girlfriend is an angel because her beauty is so dam amazing." said Natsu.

Rain sighed as she said,"Are you ready?". "Yeah. I'll hit her up close and personal while you cover my back." said Natsu. "Right." said Rain. Natsu rushed toward Satsuki who made an earth wall and she was shocked to see that Natsu destroyed the wall. "INFERNO BLAZE STORM!" yelled Natsu who made fire appearing in his arms. He bounced back as he threw several balls of fire at Satsuki and it caused an explosion with each one hitting her.

Meanwhile, Ryo was resting over by the river. He lost Sora to go find Haru and Ryo went by himself toward the execution platform. He was resting because he had been fighting several guards for a good ten minutes. "You're an invader right?" said a voice. Ryo saw Kyoji standing there and he said,"I am so are you a member of the Infernal Council?". "Yes. I'm not here to fight you however. If you fire an arrow at me, I'll freeze it." said Kyoji.

Ryo sighed as he said,"So why are you here?". "I'm here to find Arata's base. I suspect that you and the head Invader know him as well." said Kyoji. "Yeah. I thought he was dead after losing to Natsu in a fight but it has been a long time since then. So why?" said Ryo. Kyoji was about to answer him but the two sensed several hundred if not thousands guards coming toward them. "Do you mind helping me out boy?" said Kyoji. "I'll help you." said Ryo.

The guards appeared as Ryo fired arrows at them. Several were taken down and they were trapped in water thanks to Kyoji. "Freeze now." said the two. Kyoji suddenly froze the water and it worked even more due to Ryo's ice arrows. "Nice move boy." said Kyoji. "Thanks I think." said Ryo. The two went back to work and in about five minutes, all of the guards were defeated. "So where is Arata's Base in the first place?" said Ryo.

Kyoji said,"Under the waterfall. Mind helping me once again?". "Sure. I am somewhat curious what Arata has been up to in the past couple of years anyway." said Ryo. The two were at the bottom of the waterfall with Kyoji making a stairwell out of water. Ryo fired an ice arrow freezing the stairwell in a second and the two climbed toward it. They were in the cave under the waterfall and they started to walk through the cave.  

Back with Natsu's group. Satsuki was shocked to see that Eizan had blocked the fire using his sword which was like a katana but it wasn't at the same time. "You broke out?" said Satsuki. "I increased my fire power so I can crush him." said Eizan. Natsu said,"Rain. You better get back. We got a man to man fight.". "Okay." said Rain. She flew back as Natsu activated the Devil Arm. "Are you ready to fight old friend?" said Natsu.

Visalth said,"I was born ready to fight with you partner.". Natsu's power grew as Eizan yelled,"I'll destroy you! You killed Sora! Burn in hell!". He fire an even bigger fireball than before at Natsu as it swallowed him whole. "Natsu!" said Ruri. "Ruri. I know that you haven't know Natsu for a long time but here is one thing you should learn. He is always full of surprises." said Rain. The fire was gone as the four there saw Natsu standing there.

He was wearing crimson red armor that made him look like a metal dragon. He was wearing the Dragon Hero Armor. He held Dragonslayer in the Devil Claw, Dragonheart was currently attached to his right arm which was the Dragon Arm, and Nebula Dragon was currently resting on the back of his arms but not in the way of his dragon/devil wings. All of it looked like actually scales on a dragon and under it, it was black chain mail that melded with the scales..

Rain said,"That's the Dragon Hero Armor but it looks more dragon like now. Heck even the stuff that Moka's sisters are made for him.". "Anima and those two may have given my partner this armor but the true power of the armor is from me the Dragon Kaiser! Ready partner?!" said Visalth from the Devil Arm. "Yeah. Lets go." said Natsu. Eizan threw fireballs at Natsu but the boy blocked them all. He grabbed Eizan and he threw him to the ground.

Natsu opened his mouth as a huge burst of dragon flames came out of his mouth. Eizan escaped from Natsu's grip with him moving back and Natsu said,"Absolute Patience.". Eizan was trapped in the sphere field with him saying,"Boom.". All of the spheres exploded as Eizan said,"No! I won't lose to you!". Eizan was about to attack but he was slashed by Dragonslayer. He was on the floor with pain all over his body and he said,"So why did you steal her from me? You ruined her.".

Natsu walked over to him and he said,"I don't know but I know that Sora went to me looking for something missing in her life. I have a feeling that it was love but I could be wrong. I promise that I will save her though. She is a friend even though I haven't met her yet. So please help me fight the Infernal Council.". Natsu took off his helmet and he smiled. "Please for all of us, we didn't come here for a fight but to save her life." said Natsu.

Rain looked at Eizan with him saying,"Are you serious about this boy?". "Yep. Natsu doesn't joke about this kind of stuff." said Rain. Satsuki said,"So do you think Kyoji will fight you?". "I think I can handle him. So lets go Rain." said Natsu. He healed Eizan as the teens went into the building on the lake. "So are we going with them?" said Satsuki. "Sure. What the hell? I want to save Sora so lets save her with the Invaders." said Eizen. The two went after them.

Meanwhile, Queen Carol sat in her throne. The execution was ninety minutes but it felt like forever to her. She turned to see Arata standing there. "What are you doing here?! You are supposed to stop the invaders and not be...." said Carol. Arata suddenly punched her directly in her chest and there was a hole remaining. Queen Carol fell onto the ground dead and Arata sat on the throne. "Hail to the King baby." said Arata.

Next Time,
What will Natsu and Rain find out in Decision?! What is Arata's plan in all of this? This and more next time on Soul!     

No comments:

Post a Comment