Saturday, April 21, 2018

Zero Episode 93 The Return of an old friend


A/N: Yeah. The post before Episode 92 spoiled most of Zane's powers if not almost of them. If you want to real all of it, I completely understand. That part was made because I know for a fact that I won't do justice in introduce all of Zane's powers and this includes all of his forms. I know for a fact that I suck at introduce both new and prime forms to begin with. I'm fully aware of this being that I'm honest when it comes to my writing.

I should mention this now but Fairy Legion is going to have a post either weekly or every other week but that depends on me. You think I should mention it in that series's Author Nots but here's the the obvious thing at least to me. Those Author Notes are already pretty long to begin with so lets put this news in the much shorter one. I may focus on Fairy Legion if I'm in the middle of an arc but I will try and mix the two to the best of my abilities.

This episode will mention Zane going to see Zion Brotherhood but that isn't the main focus. It's the return of an old friend who Zane has met before and I'll give you a hint  It's was in the first half and before Episode 50. That's all of the hint I'm willing to give. This episode won't be featuring the boat that Zane because I need to make sure to introduce it properly. This may take a while but I'm sure I'll find the perfect time for that battleship. Lets begin. Just a reminder, all of Zane's form wear the same short black robe that Zane wears in his costume. I mentioned this in Episode 82, 83, and 84.

Narrator P.O.V.
In the forest next to Lake Tuscarora and under a waterfall, a green Nether portal opened up. The Phantom werewolf/Kania's mate Nexus soon popped out. He looked the same being that he's still wearing the worn out black sweatshirt ,with the hood covering his face, and matching colored tattered sweatpants. His fur looked less ripped with him looking like a really big dog. He soon looked up to see the sign for Cypress Park as he said,"Me mea retro.". He soon ran toward the city.

The next morning, Zane yawned. He was up all night, chasing after giant Phantom animals which wasn't the weirdest things since he's been on a group of islands with giant animals for twenty one months. According to Dyno who was being neutral to him, some of his prisoners ,mainly the beast like Phantoms, escaped thanks to a portal opening up out of nowhere. The warden suspected Nexus with Zane telling him that he has seen hide no hair of the wolf since their fight at city hall.

Dyno agreed with him but he told Zane to keep an eye out for the hairy criminal. Zane was happy that the warden wasn't his antagonist due to him not caring about Zane in the first place. He told Zane that he won't be bothering him anymore but if Zane bothers him, he'll fight back. He soon walked into the living room with Kania looking right at him. "I heard your conversation with the Warden from here Zane. Tell me the truth, what do you really think?" said Kania.

Kania said,"I may be his mate but I know that he wouldn't do this to begin with. Before I fell in love with the idiot, he was never one for revenge. He would go out of his way for his allies and if someone messed with them, he would attack but never miss with a man's livelihood. The reason why he got captured by the warden to begin with is to protect me. We were trying to escape him being that I stole some food.".

Zane said,"I fully believe in him. He gave up his chance for freedom to stop Dyno and from what I can tell, Nexus had nothing to do with the large amount of animals in the city. I'm the only one who can work as Phantom Animal Control since Swarm.". "Thanks Zane. I can tell that you're serious about this. So are you going to go hunting for animals?" said Kania. She saw that Zane was holding a clipboard with him nodding.

Zane said,"According to Dyno's report, I have about four more to capture. After them, I'm going to check on a portal that opened neaby the the lake. Athena theorizes that all of them are coming from Terrarune.". "So it's a giant scavenger hunt?" said Kania. "Pretty much but I don't get a prize beside the safety of innocent people and also free samples." said Zane, licking his lips. "If I didn't you like I do, I would think something else but it's food related." said Kania.

Zane nodded with him stretching his left arm into the kitchen. Kania noticed that his arm looked like a liquid form as she said,"So that's your half and half form right?". "Bingo. If any part of my body is the candy syrup, I'm all liquid." said Zane. The two soon heard footsteps and Zane felt something biting his arm. He looked to see Uriel, Wolfram, and Zoey biting it. "So does that hurt at all?" said Cole as he was happy that they didn't hit the watch.

Kania soon pulled Wolfram off Zane's arm with Kania saying in her mother voice,"Pup. Do you think our idiot master likes that?". Wolfram barked as Zoey said,"Daddy. Does it bother you when we do this?". "You taste really good like pancakes." said Uriel. "Good. We got another pancake lover in this family." said Kania, rolling her eyes. Wolfram barked as Zane said,"We're not having pancakes and it doesn't hurt I promise. I'm sure it taste sweet but can you all wait one second?".

The two girls let go of his arm as it stretched back to normal. Zane was soon eating an apple with him saying,"So where's your older brother?". "He's out with Ruby. Grandma was teasing him about it and his face was super red like yours Zane!" said Uriel. "I see. I was going to ask if you guys wanted to go and meet your Uncle Rico soon. He is the man who I trained with to become super strong." said Zane. "So could we see the giant animals?! Is one a really big panda?" said Zoey.

Zane nodded with Uriel and Zoey saying,"We're in!". Wolfram got hyper with Kania saying,"I'm not sure that you should take your young children to an island of giant animals.". "I was raised on a mountain where I learned how to fight plus these giant animals wouldn't hurt the people I've bonded with. So is grandma in her lab? I need to ask her for some advice on something." said Zane. "She's downstairs." said the two girls.

Zane thanked them with him heading downstairs by phasing through the ground. Zane looked for his mother with Kane saying,"Normally, I would say that you should normally look for her but we got shit to do.". "Point taken Kane. Locate." said Zane. He soon focused, with him soon picking up his mother's heat signature and she was under some books. "She's the daughter of the Everlasting Queen and Phantom King. She's still alive Zane." said Athena.

Natasha soon noticed the books around her was covered by rainbow energy as she heard,"Don't worry Mom. You'll be out of this book prison soon enough.". The books soon moved as Natasha saw Zane in a new transformation. He looked to be 5 feet exactly with him looking to be an organic being but in all reality, he's a silicon based lifeform. His body is completely covered in metallic fur with it being a mountbatten pink color except for his chest which is a silver color. 

His chest also looks to be more metallic. His fur covers his entire body except for his elbows, knees, and shoulders. Excluding his chest, this part of his body are instead covered by violet crystals. His snout is short and wide, looking rather cute. His ears are triangular ,with them being three inches taller, and the inside part of his ears is a violet crystal that's similar to the crystal covering his body. He has two large green eyes with him having medium length arms with five fingered paws, large hind legs and feet.

On both his arms and legs, he has unique markings on them. He has ring shaped markings on his arms and wing shaped markings on his legs. He has a long, thin tail ending with an orb at the end. He wears black armor over his chest with a gold star in the middle of it. He's also wearing the black robe. "So how did you end up like this? I think I know how but I like to know how." said Zane. Zane didn't get an answer for a simple reason. 

He was tackled by his mother with her saying,"This form is so cute!". "I guess but Comet Form is really good at fighting too mom." said Zane. She let him go with Zane saying,"Anyway, why were you stuck under those books? Uriel and Zoey didn't leave you here right?". "Nope. Those two were helping me with an experiment and when Wolfram came downstairs to play, they went off and I accidentally hit the bookshelf. We really should get a new one." said Natasha.

Zane sighed as he said,"That's good mom. So did you perfect that capturing device?". "I did but I thought you were against it. You told me if I made something like that, you would be just like Swarm and you would disown me." said Natasha. "I did and I won't disown you mom. We're family and I would accept you for your flaws. I need to keep those beasts away from people because they're living monsters and according to Dyno, he says that they're escaping like rats." said Zane.

Natasha sighed as she said,"I'm guessing that you're going to be missing school.". "Yeah. So do you have it?" said Zane. Zane soon caught something with him looking at it. It looked like a normal oil lamp with it being a silver metallic color and has gold details to it. "So if I start rubbing it, will I summon a genie from it mom?" said Zane. "Nope. Let me introduce you to the Capture Lamp." said Natasha. "So what does this lamp do?" said Zane.

Natasha said,"This lamp can fire out a beam of dark violet light that can capture any opponent, regardless if they're the size of a giant or an elemental opponent. They do have a chance of escaping but it takes a lot of force to break the traction. It can hold multiple enemies and upon capturing an enemy, they go into the lamp. It's pretty roomy in there so you do have to worry about them, losing air. You can release them whenever you want.".

Zane nodded as he said,"This is an awesome invention mom. This will be perfect for capturing these beasts.". He turned back to normal with him soon turning into Gadget Form. The lamp soon fused into his body with him saying,"Okay. I'll be able to use this. Thanks mom. I should be home by dinner.". He was soon gone as Natasha looked at a picture of her and her family before losing her husband and after. She smiled as she said,"Don't worry Shawn. Zane's growing up perfectly.".

Zane ,currently in Vision Form, was looking from his secret base aka the clock tower. He was using his sight based form to find those Phantoms being that according to Dyno, they have a stronger than normal Nether Signature. "So why wouldn't Swarm being able to detect them?" said Cole. "I doubt that these animals are dumb enough to be captured by the prejudiced idiots. They just escaped prison so why would they go to another one?" said Athena.

Zane soon saw something with him saying,"A trash can moved nearby Caribbean Blossom and it isn't human.". "So it a raccoon?" said Sivarth. "I'm pretty sure that it isn't but it wouldn't hurt to go check it out." said Zane. He soon turned into Comet Form, with him flying toward Caribbean Blossom which was the pizzeria from Episode 10. He soon floated above the restaurant as he said,"So where are you?".

Inside of the restaurant, Danny was on a date with Gwen. "This is nice Danny. I do enjoy a good slice of pizza and with us being busy for our future, we haven't spend that much time together." said Gwen as she sipped on her water. "Yeah. We do spend time at work but that's it. So how is that going?" said Danny. "Good. I'm getting done with my paperwork to make sure I can attend college here on Earth and in Taelamelan with you." said Gwen.

Danny said,"So does Dawn have to do that? I mean despite her being a former enemy, you and her are like best friends after all according to social media.". "She doesn't because she is related by blood to the headmistress of Raliara and also on the social media point you mentioned earlier, She's finally enjoying her life outside of being Henry's assistant. I don't mind that she does that but the civil war over Zane is outrageous." said Gwen.

Danny said while enjoying a slice,"I'm may be Zane's brother in name only but I don't mind seeing Zane suffer with the fairer sex a bit.". "True. I do feel bad for Karen though. So after college, are you thinking of becoming a member of the Alliance? I mean Zane may be a member because of his take down of the corrupt warden." said Gwen. "Yeah. I'm going to find that acid monster and kick his ass for what he did to my bro." said Danny.

Gwen noticed that her boyfriend was serious with her saying,"I know that you're still angry about that despite us not knowing about it. I'm sure that you're not alone in that thought though. If you had the chance, would you kill him?". "Maybe but I won't kill. I really hate to admit this but Zane changed from that experience. It isn't noticeable but he'll kill if he really has too. He won't kill people like Crash or Titan but Xiadur, he may do that." said Danny.

Before Gwen could change the subject, something soon came crashing into the restaurant. It was an animal of some kind, being that it was emitting Nether from its body. It's body looked like it would belong to a bear with it having longer than normal arms and three arm scythes that looked capable of slicing through steel with ease. Its body is covered in naturally green exoskeleton with four multi-colored wings sticking of its back. It also looked about 6 to 7 feet tall.

Danny knew three things about this creature in a split second. It wasn't Zane because it didn't have the short black robe, it's face looked pretty cute, and also the pink gel-like collar around its neck. "Do you think that we should?" said Gwen. The creature roared, causing the people inside to run away from the creature. Before it could swipe down on some people, Danny and Gwen heard,"Hey you ugly beast. Get out here! You've won an ass kicking!".

The creature soon had several rainbow constructs in its chest being that they were in the shape of claws. The creature was soon pulled back outside as Danny said,"I think you have my answer. So lets help him.". Gwen nodded with the two disappearing thanks to Gwen casting a spell. Outside, the creature broke the constructs. It glared right at Zane ,who was still in Comet Form, with Zane saying with a smile,"Okay. I've got your attention now so get a load of this.".

The creature soon swiped at Zane being that it left behind a crater. The creature smiled upon moving its arm only to be smacked in the jaw by Zane who reappeared from the ground. Before Zane was hit, Zane went into the ground and he soon flew toward the creature. The creature went flying into the air as Zane said,"I totally didn't expect you to fly with your weight but get launched into the air by my Comet Uppercut is something else.".

The creature roared with him flying toward Zane. Zane just stood there with him saying,"Okay. I guess you got this one man.". Danny ,as Morph, soon punched the creature back ,thanks to Phantom Smashers, and a good feet away. Danny looked at Zane with him saying,"So that form can fight right man? I mean that creature may have a cute face but it's deadly.". "Don't doubt the cute Danny. It will get you killed." said Zane.

The creature went toward the two being that it was soon stopped by several metal chains. Gwen ,as Slicer, stood there with her saying,"Could you two boys focus? I doubt these chains can hold this creature for long.". "She's right bro. I bet my kick will knock him out." said Zane. He soon turned into Raptor Form with Danny soon turned his Phantoms Smashers into Ghostly Broadsword. The creature was soon cut by the massive blade.

It soon went into the ground with Danny saying,"My sword knocked him out bro. Just accept your loss okay?". The two soon glared at each other with Gwen sighing. "So Zero, why does this creature have the ring around its neck?" said Gwen. "No idea. I mean this thing was focused on killing people but according to the report, this creature is peaceful except when you mess with her kids. I'm going to suspect that whatever this ring is, it changes their personality." said Zane.

Danny said,"So this beast is female?". "Yeah. Can't you tell? It's super obvious." said Zane. He soon turned back to his normal costume self with him pressing down on his right bracer with him firing a dark violet beam. The creature was soon gone with Danny said,"I didn't spend a good chunk of time living with overgrown monsters. So how many more do you have left?". "Three. According to my scanners, one is over by the zoo." said Zane.

Danny said,"Count me on the hunt bro. It beats doing nothing.". "I'll help as well Zero." said Gwen with her nodding. Zane soon shrugged his shoulders with him saying,"I'll meet you guys there.". He soon began running through the air with Danny saying,"So do you know what power he doesn't have in his deck of cards?". "Who knows Morph. Do you want me to warp us there?" said Gwen. "Nah. I got an invention perfect for this. Phantasmal Drive!" said Danny.

Gwen soon noticed that Danny's legs soon turned into a silver BMW styled motorcycle. "Don't worry Gwen. I got my license just like Zane did but not Ray." said Danny. Gwen grabbed Danny's waist as both teens blushed upon contact. The duo drove off toward the zoo with neither of them noticing that they were being watched by a Phantom. It's one of the Phantoms guards that would normally work right under Dyno. However, he looked different from the other guards working under Dyno. 

His skin is blue compared to the seemingly random colored Phantoms that work in the prison. He has a broad, muscular chest with no legs being that it's replaced by ghostly tails. He has green eyes. His uniforms is a metallic gray police SWAT jackets with gold patches on the elbows like what your typical college professor ,from fiction or real life, would have on their jacket. He's wearing gray and blue shoulder guards and gloves.

He's wearing a metallic gray helmet ,that covers their entire head and neck except for their faces, with a dark green visor and single gold orb/star in the center of the visor. He's also wearing a gray utility belt with a red baton like object on it. He soon held a walking talkie with him saying,"Sir. We have a problem. We've captured most of the creatures that escaped from the fraudulent warden but he getting involved. I'll make sure to capture Nexus.". He soon flew off.

Danny was driving through the city with him and Gwen talking with Zane who was currently walking on the air. They were doing this through their Galaxy Phones. "So let me get this straight Danny. So while I was at Dark Haven, Hannah and Sam were acting like stereotypical bimbos?" said Zane's voice. "Yeah. It was weird. Kevin tried to get on video for you but Rachel destroyed his phone by "accident." according to her." said Danny.

Gwen said,"So can you two explain to me why that's so funny and what are the other three creatures we're looking for?". "It's a guy thing Gwen. You wouldn't understand." said Danny. Gwen hit him as Zane said,"Anyway, the Phantom we just took down goes by the name Mobear. It's a combination or mom and bear. The one that may be at the Zoo is the Crawcannon.". "So is Crawfish and Cannon? I hope you don't eat it." said Danny. "I promise nothing Danny." said Zane.

Gwen said,"Okay then. So what makes Crawcannon so powerful Zane? From what I gathered about Mobear, she was able to fly, has enhanced strength, and those arm blades. Also, where did you put her?". "According to Dyno's report, Crawcannon can fire Nether Beams from its four, powerful cannons that's organic. It's also very hard to eat." said Zane. "And you're focused on eating it aren't you?" said Danny and Gwen. "Pretty much." said Zane.

At Cypress Park Zoo, Kristen was currently looking at the Golden Tabby Tiger exhibit. She had a blissful smile on her face. She remember this place fondly being that this is where her and Zane got to really know him. Ever since she met Zane back in their freshman year, she was always sorta of interested in him. She mainly wondered why he and her boyfriend ,at the time, Brad was arguing due to her guessing that it was because Zane stood against Brad's rule.

Those two may be friends now but she remember how Brad hated Zane due to his snark. She knew how and why she feel in love with Zane because he didn't see her as a cheerleader but a person. She always hid the fact that she loved comics and video games because of Hannah but Zane didn't care about that. She was happy that she asked him to the dance and that he said yes. She felt bad for Karen but all's fair in love and war.

She shook her head as she sensed something. Ever since she got her powers, she was able to sense when something has Nether in their body. It usually comes in a shiver that goes through her body and beside for Rain ,who was a Cross-Species like her, and Vicky ,who uses technology that was made to help her kill Phantoms, but she could sometimes feel a trace of Nether in others. This is mainly due to the fact that this town is slightly haunted.

She soon looked around and she didn't see the Phantom. "Okay. I'm getting a little paranoid." said Kristen to herself. She looked down at the felines with them looking around for something. She got up from her spot and she walked around the observation tower. She heard screaming. She looked down to see that people were running from a giant crawfish. "Okay. I'm pretty sure that this thing isn't a new exhibit." said Kristen

She saw a giant crimson red crawfish like Phantom with four organic cannon like arms to it. It was about twenty feet tall. Its neck looked flexible and twisted up like a pretzel. It also had a spiky golden mane of fur around the neck like a scarf. It has eight legs with pink eyes. She also noticed that it has a pink gem-like collar. The crustacean soon noticed her with it firing a Red Nether beam at her. She soon turned intangible with the tower being destroyed.

The creature smiled being that it soon disappeared upon noticing Kristen was still alive. "Thank you Zero for training me on how to use my powers." said Kristen. The creature was going to fire on her before the two heard,"Hey ugly! Pick on someone your own size!".  The creature was soon punched back by a giant wooden fist belonging to Zane ,in Undergrowth Form, with Kristen shocked to see that Zero was here and that Undergrowth Form could grow to begin with. "Kristen!" said two voices.

Kristen soon saw Danny and Gwen ,in costume, soon running over to her. "Are you okay? You aren't injured from the building being destroyed right?" said Danny. "I'm fine you guys. So what is that thing and did you know that form could go grow?" said Kristen, pointing to Zane. "I doubt that the latter question is important but not at all. So do you think you can help us with the Crawcannon Kristen? Do note that neither Morph or Zero gave the Phantom its name." said Gwen.

While this was going on, the Crawcannon soon fired several nail like bullets at Zane being that they pierced Zane's body but Zane's body regenerate from is attacks. "Slicer. You do know that Kristen is a normal human right?" said Morph. "He doesn't know?" said Kristen. "Zero writes longer than normal reports and well, you and Rain being given Phantom powers was hidden under a lot of pointless and useless stuff." said Gwen.

Zane's voice echoed,"YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I CAN HEAR YOU RIGHT?!". His head was soon blasted off by the Phantom's eyebeam being that the Phantom was shocked to see it regenerating in a second. "I'M HUNGRY FOR LOBSTER! GAIA CAPTURE!" said Zane. A giant tree soon captured the Phantom in it with Zane soon manipulating the branches. Kristen was soon wearing the costume from before as Danny's mouth went to the ground.

Gwen said,"You can't blame yourself for not reading the report.". "But it's so long!" said Danny as Kristen flew up to Zane's head. "So what should I do Zero? And can you speak quietly?" said Kristen with Zane soon sprouting a miniature version of Legion Zero on his shoulder. "I know that you and I have practiced your aerokinetic abilities earlier Kristen but can you try launch him into the air? I have a plan to stop him." said the wooden Zane/Zero.

Kristen nodded as she aimed her hand toward the ground. A giant tornado soon appeared under the crawfish with it being launched high into the air. Zane soon turned back to his normal costume self as he said,"Time to send you back to the....". He soon fired a beam of ice out of his body being that it soon froze the creature solid in a giant block of silver blue ice. It soon landed on the ground being that Danny soon walked over to Zane.

Danny said,"Man, you're really cold like your body is freezing.". "I didn't mean to do that Danny but I guess it works. I've never had this problem before though." said Zane. Kristen floated down to them as she said,"Did I do good Zero?". "You didn't tell her yet?" whispered Danny. "Tell me what exactly Morph?" said Kristen. "Um nothing. So have you decided on a hero name yet?" said Danny. "I think he's much smoother than you can be Zane." said Athena in a sarcastic tone.

Gwen soon joined them as Crisis Judgement and Kristen's Nether Detector ,which isn't the name by the way, went off. The bushes soon rustled for a moment as Gwen said with her holding her sword and ready to strike,"Time to take down monster....". Someone jumped out as Danny shortly activated the Phantom Smashers. Before he could attack, Zane stopped him. "Dude. Why did you?" said Danny as he saw Nexus with the wolf howling. "Nexus. Please tell me you didn't." said Zane.

Later, the duo of Danny and Gwen watched Zane wrapping up Nexus's wounds. They were currently borrowing the first aid cabin since the zoo was currently closed due to the giant crustacean attack that was just a few minutes ago. "So explain to me why you carry potions that can speed up healing with you again?" said Danny. "It's not that out of place Morph but I want an answer to why you had Kristen keep guard. She's going to find out eventually Zero." said Gwen.

Zane said,"I got injured a lot during my two week rampage so my grandmother forced me to learn how to make medicines and thanks to the Archipelago, I have several different and varied potions on standby. Nature totally rules. I promise that I will.". Kristen ,from outside, could hear what they were talking about but she was curious. "So are you going to be okay big guy? It's like your injures have gotten worse since the last time." said Zane.

Nexus said,"Samana vulnera mea Tibi gratis ago Forum gratis. Est multum bonum est fortius quam prius et in vos.". "So during your training, did you happen to make a translation device? I'm awful at Spanish so my Latin wouldn't be that much better." said Danny. "He says that he's happy to see Zero but he's happy to see Zero but he blatantly ignored his question about his injuries. I'll ask this. Did you bring these creatures here to our town Nexus?" said Gwen.

Nexus waved his paws rapidly in front of him as he said,"Non patieris! Erat autem et ipse est Controller Dyno plus quam umquam fuit.". "He says that it was done by the Controller. Did you once have that around your neck?" said Gwen. Nexus followed Zane's fingers ,like a dog, to the Crawcannon's neck with the Phantom still frozen. "Wow. I sometimes forget that he's part dog." said Danny. "You do know that wolves are related to dogs right? It's common knowledge." said Gwen.

Before Danny could say something, Nexus said,"Ita Forum gratis. Quod est signum eius quod est esse duos annos aedificabamus phantasmata decepturus est ut praeter eum exercitum Cypri Park. Una animalis, quae est Powerbug quam possit phantasmata decepturus dabo homines potestatem. Quidam casibus quasi cum amico tuo, serva eos extra potestatem habens super crucem-species moveat cimex remota et nunc est similis tui Carmina Burana.".

Zane's eyes widened with him saying,"That does explain a lot but I'm sure who the Controller is. It's Remane. We're going to tonight because you need to rest got it Nexus?". He glared at Nexus, who soon went to sleep. "So did you use your powers or was that the potion?" said Danny. "A little bit of A and B." said Zane. "I guess we'll be borrowing the Zoo for a bit longer which means you can talk with her." said Gwen. Above them, they were being watched by a floating eyeball.

In an unknown location, the police officer Phantom was bowing to someone aka Remane. "So Zero found the general to my animal army. I'm annoyed with you. Time to bring him to me." said the Phantom. He changed being that he still had elements of both of his future selves aka Remano and the one from Zane's alternative future from Episode 36. He looked to be the same height as before and had a more muscular frame than before. He's still wearing a shell.

His head is covered in a strange orange/pinkish flame, giving it a semi-transparent look. His face still looked like a rhino and tiger fusion with his horns being more like mammoth tusks. His eyes are glowing red with green and glowing claws. He's wearing gold armbands on him with him now having a tail that looked like a mixture of an Ankylosaur's tail club and a Stegosaurus' tail spikes. He's also wearing a green, fur-lined jacket with a blue monocle.

Remane said,"I'll be needing your assistant once against Desdir.". "I understand. I won't let you down master." said Desdir. In the same vein as the animals before him, the officer also had a pink collar around his neck. "You should be happy that my collars were able to increase your power by a lot. I'm controlling your consciousness and senses. You can hear me and have some free will but none at all." said Remane. Desdir flew off as Remane stood there. 

Later, Zane looked at Kristen, who was looking at the Golden Tabby Tigers. She would be sitting in the observation tower but it was still destroyed. Zane told himself that he would fix it, right after all of this was over. She was sitting on a bench and both of them were still in their costume. Zane stood there as he said,"Hey there.". She looked at him as she said,"Oh Zero. Are you finish with treating Nexus's wounds? You can sit down by the way. I don't bite.".

Zane sat down with him saying,"Yeah. He should be fine. I'm sorry.". "For what?" said Kristen. "I'm sorry for a lot of things. I'm partially the reason for both you and Rain getting your powers plus some other stuff involving who I'm really under the mask." said Zane. "You couldn't have prevent that bug getting into my body Zero because there was at least a hundred and you're only one guy. I mean you didn't let us die so that's a good thing." said Kristen.

Zane said,"I know that but still. I know that my fan site wonder why I went M.I.A. for two years until my rematch with Crash, Occult, and Titan with there being rumors on why I left town. There are many reasons why I left is to I wanted to protect the people that I care about and they care about me as well. You're one of those people Kristen because you're special to me.". Kristen looked at him with Zane saying with a blush,"And the rest of my friends.".

Kristen blushed as Crisis Judgement went off. Zane stood up as Kristen said,"Hey Zero. Do you mind if after this, we just have a talk alone. I think we're closer than one may think.". "I would like that. If you could get the others including the sleeping wolf..." said Zane. "I will wake them. Please stay safe Zero. You're special to me too." said Kristen. Zane looked at her as Kristen blushed. "And everyone else in Cypress Park." said Kristen. Zane smiled as he was gone.

Zane walked around the zoo with him hearing,"Isn't illegal to be in a public place after house your highness?". Zane soon saw Desdir with him making two Zenith Spheres in a second. The left sphere was a purple color  and the right sphere was green color. "Why are you working with Remane. I'm a betting man and I'll say that Dyno isn't happy about losing you Desdir. Your former time at the prison gave you a chance to steal for Remane and Dyno ,being well him, would blame Nexus." said Zane.

Desdir said,"You're smarter than I thought you were. Here's a message. Give us Nexus and we won't turn Kristen and Rain into the monsters you've been facing all day plus send the rest of the army on your precious Cypress Park.". He was gone as Zane soon threw the spheres at the spot where Desdir was. The area was destroyed being that there was a noticeable crater left behind. "Calm down Zane. They'll be safe I promise." said Sivarth.

Zane flew back to the Zoo with him seeing his friends in the center of it and with a campfire going on. Zane landed with Danny saying,"How did it go? We heard an explosion.". "Nexus. I wouldn't do this under any circumstances but I'm not joking around here. You're my friend after you saved my town from Dyno but I need you to help me find Remane's base. He's planning on letting loose all of those beasts to Cypress Park." said Zane.

Cole said,"So did you forget about the whole Kristen and Rain turning into beasts part or what?"."He doesn't want to scare her. I'm sure that she's strong enough to handle this but Zane's being sensitive right now. You could learn from this." said Athena. "She's right you know." said Kane. "Nulla enim non ego operor quicquam probare fidem." said Nexus. "He's in and so are we." said Gwen. The wolf soon jumped off with the teens following him.

They were soon in the forest with Crisis Judgement going on. Nexus growled as Danny said,"It's showtime isn't it?". "Get ready. Who knows what deadly creatures could be..." said Zane. A giant lion Phantom soon appeared from the bushes. "You know something, this one oddly looks the least bit threatening out all of them we've seen so far." said Kristen. Nexus soon jumped toward her with them fighting.

He soon slashed the feline several times with Gwen saying,"Wow. He's really good.". "According to his mate, he's been fighting since he was a pup." said Zane. "Yet he couldn't learn English at all." said Danny as he watched the cat try and escape. Nexus soon spun him around and he soon threw him into the air. "I got him!" said Zane. He fired out dark indigo ,with a black and white outline, lightning out of his palm and it shocked the feline.

After sending it to the same place alongside Crawcannon and Mobear, Kristen said,"Wow. Nexus sure is strong.". "It was totally my potion." said Zane with the group sighing. The group soon reached the waterfall with Nexus getting some water. "This place is beautiful at night." said Danny. "Maybe a perfect spot for a date?" said Zane, nudging Danny. Zane soon dodged Danny's fist as Gwen said with a sigh,"Those two know that the town could be destroyed right?".

Kristen said,"Boys will be boys.". Nexus soon finished off his drink of water with him saying to the teens,"Portal A adest amicis meis epularer.". He pointed to the waterfall with Kane saying with a nod,"There's always something behind the waterfall.". The teens ,except for Zane, soon went to the waterfall with Zane being stopped. "What's up big guy?" said Zane. "Sicut capillos mulierum et aer alter faciat? Non possum ultra odorem in aere, et dilectione, sicut tu Kania." said Nexus.

Zane nodded with him saying,"I'm not sure if she likes me back boy but yes, we're like you and your mate. I'm planning on telling her EVERYTHING after this but you need to promise me something before we go in there and stop Remane.". "Quid est?" said Nexus. "You're coming back with me to talk with Kania. She misses you and you miss her. I can read your emotions like you can read mine so if I confess my feelings, you confess yours deal?" said Zane.

He held out his right fist with Nexus saying,"Haec est versio abest handsake puto. Ego id doleo quod necesse est dicere guod hopefully ego enim non nimis longum erit in cubile caninum.". He fist bumped Zane with Zane saying,"I can't promise that at all Nexus but if she's like my mom, she'll forgive you eventually.". "Hey! You guys coming out or what?" said Danny. The two soon joined the rest of the group under the waterfall.

The group was slightly soaked with Kristen and Zane turned intangible, mainly to get rid of the water as Gwen said,"So is this the portal Nexus?". She pointed to the giant claw shaped portal with Zane saying,"If it isn't, I'll be shocked.". Nexus sharpened his claws with him nodding. "I'm taking that as a yes." said Kristen. "Okay you guys. Remember the plan? We go in there, stop whatever Remane is planning, and maybe save the animals." said Zane. "Right!" said the teen as Nexus howled.

Zane was soon flying through Terrarune with him heading toward Remane's last known location. He got this from Dyno. It was a giant jungle but the main attraction was the giant factory. He soon flew toward it with Kane saying,"He's expecting you. There are no animals guards.". Zane soon flew into the building with him soon stopping. He saw a large group of mutated animals with all of them in test tubes. "Okay. I'm really getting sick of seeing test tubs." said Zane.

He soon charged up an attack before hearing,"I wouldn't do that if I were you.". Zane turned to see Desdir, Remane, and a group of Phantom animals (a Bear, Lion, Ox, and Squirrel). "Wow. You and your pack came to meet me. I'm touched. Now send these animals back to Dyno's prison. They're way too dangerous to be out here." said Zane. "Give me my leader back first." said Remane. Zane looked away as Desdir said,"You lost him? That's funny kid.".

Remane said,"I'm sure you wonder how I was able to control them. As you already know, I can control all animal life on Earth and Terrarune. This includes the mutated ones. So Nexus will be leading the charge, I'll be the true ruler of Earth and Terrarune with my animal army by my side. Desdir is also under my control but I won't tell you why". "We may have only met for maybe a day in the past two years but he's still my friend and I won't rat him out." said Zane.

Remane said,"So caring. Kill him.". The animals soon went toward Zane with Zane saying,"ALL OF YOU WILL BE TALKING A NAP NOW.". In a split second, Desdir and Remane soon saw a purple ,circular, energy wave erupt from his body. They watched the animals fall to the ground as they were soon knocked out. "How did you?" said Desdir and Remane. "I'm full of secrets. Oh. I'm sure that you won't be liking what's going to happen to your face." said Zane.

The officer Phantom was confused but he was soon smacked by Danny's Phantom Smashers. Before Remane could attack Danny, he was soon sliced and blasted by Gwen and Kristen. The group was  soon gone as Desdir recovered. "Get them now you idiot! I'll release some extra help to capture them and get some more subjects." said Remane. "Understood boss. I'll make them pay." said Desdir as he flew off to find them.

Remane looked at all of the frozen in stasis animals with him saying,"Lets see how they like you my precious Elemowl.". He pressed a panel with it saying,"Open and Close". He soon walked over to a single test tub with him activating it. As the animals was slowly thawing out, Remane soon threw one of the collars that Desdir and all of the animals had around their necks. "Once you're ready, come and find me." said Remane with him flying off.

The four were in a hallway with Kristen saying,"So what phase two?". Crisis Judgement went off as Desdir stood there with two apes ,with them also having Remane's collar around their necks just like every animal in this place, and holding bo staffs. "Kill them!" said Desdir. Zane grabbed Kristen's arm with the four soon running down the hallway and hiding behind a wall. Kristen soon stepped out and blasted the apes with a giant windstorm, sending them back,

Kristen said,"These powers rock!". "Shouldn't it be blow?" said Danny. "Focus!" said Gwen. Zane soon stood in front of a wall and he said,"Look at this.". He pressed his hands against the wall with it turning intangible. "You'll be able to this soon Kristen." said Zane. The group soon saw the test tubed animals with Kristen said,"Wow. If one of his creatures could destroy the zoo, I don't want to see what all of them could do.". "Is one of the test tubes empty?" said Danny.

Zane's eyes widened with them hearing,"You'll be his first meal your highness.". Zane soon saw his friends being captured by a giant octopus alongside with Desdir and Remane. "Listen if you want your revenge on me, I don't really care. Just let them go." said Zane. "I remember why you care so much about Nexus and these weaklings. They're going to die someday and you'll be left all alone with nothing but your memories. I'll leave some bad ones." said Remane.

He soon made one of the collars appear in hand with him saying,"I can control anyone with these collars being that they're completely under my control. I wonder who I should give it to first being that I'll make you fight them. Will it be your best friend, your best friend's girlfriend, or maybe the girlfriend.". Zane growled as he said,"Okay. You're so going down now.". Zane was soon gone as Desdir said,"Where did he?".  

From out of nowhere, Nexus soon tackled Remane to the ground with Desdir saying,"You!". Before he could fire at Nexus using his weapon, he heard,"Sweet Onslaught!". The teen trio soon saw several arms ,with them twisted,  flying toward them with them all hitting the giant octopus and Desdir. Zane soon stood there with him saying,"Sorry about leaving you guys but I need to make some distance due to this attack needing it.". "It's fine Zero." said Kristen.

Gwen nodded as she said,"We're free and that's all that matters.". As Desdir and the octopus was recovering, Nexus was soon being blasted off Remane. This was due to a giant burst of flames from his mouth. Nexus was sent into the wall, knocking him for a second. Danny said,"You know with a flame head, we really should have expected that.". Danny soon created his Phantom Smashers and he punched the octopus toward Desdir and Remane being that they soon rolled down the hall.

Nexus soon woke back up as he said,"Bonus Sum?". "You did good but get ready. I'm sure that this is just the start." said Zane. Remane soon returned with Desdir, three apes that were wielding bo staffs, the giant octopus with several fist shaped marks on its body, 2 boars/tank, a giant bunny, and a strange bird creature. The bird looked like Mobear and Crawcannon except looking like a ferocious beast, it oddly looked harmless and Zane wanted it as a pet or best friends.

It's a giant ,about 6 feet and rideable, bird that looked to be a cross between a duck, eagle/any bird of prey, peacock, and oddly other animals. It's body is cyan blue with some yellow spots and it was very much a male bird. His head and beak is very much like a duck bill with four noticeable tusk-like pinches to the four corners of his duck bill. He had a green fur collar with the pink gel-like collar sticking out. He has a large dark red fan-like tail with eagle-like wings. His nose was running.

The two group soon clashed with Nexus slashing the octopus into takoyaki, Gwen sliced the two boars away, Danny punched the bunny rabbit into one of the apes, Kristen sending the other two apes into the ceiling, and Zane soon made both of his fists into a liquid like state with him growing giant in seconds. He soon had two giant arms and fists with Zane saying,"Avalanche Punch!". The giants fists soon slammed into Desdir, sending him through several walls.

Zane was soon grabbed by Remane with him saying,"Why do you have get in my way?!". "It's my job Remane!" said Zane. The Phantom was soon blasted by a giant burst of wind, sending him flying away. Zane flew over to Kristen with him saying,"Thanks for the assist. You guys go find a way to stop Remane's animal army while I keep the ringmaster busy.". "What about the bird?" said Kristen as the bird was currently pecking at the knocked out apes.

Zane shrugged as he said,"I'm pretty sure he's harmless but if he tries to attack me, I'll calm him down using my secret move.". Kristen looked at Nexus with her saying,"Can you understand me? We need to stop the Controller's army so follow us okay?". "Quae nulla est, ne illa novi? Latina intellegere non possumus dicere, sed non est." said Nexus. "I'll show her the ropes later. Just go." said Zane as the four ran back to the test tubs with Zane looking at the bird.

The four were soon there as Danny said,"So any ideas?". "Did you honestly think you could stop me?" said Remane. He was soon blasted by a crimson red Nether beam with him turning around to see Zane floating there with his hand glowing crimson red. "Shooting from behind eh? I expect nothing less from a coward." said Remane. "I'm an opportunist Remane but I'm not controlling others to serve me like you are." said Zane.

Remane fired a beam of pink Nether at Zane whose body opened up to allow the beam to pass right through it. "Not going to work on me." said Zane. He soon turned into Comet Form with him slowly spinning around and flying right toward Remane. He was soon covered in a rainbow glow with him saying,"Asteroid Smash!". He slammed into Remane, causing an explosion of energy. The animal like Phantom went flying down the hall as Zane landed on the ground.

He deactivated the form with Kristen said,"So what happened to the bird? And why did you change back?". "Seriously?" said Danny. "That form is adorable despite its combat prowess." said Gwen with Nexus shrugging his shoulder. Remane soon reappeared with him saying,"You're dead!". "You need to chill out." said Zane. He soon released ice from his body with Remane being soon frozen in a giant block of ice. "So how do we get them free?" said Gwen as Nexus stuck his tongue to the ice.

Zane , thanks to Zenith Duplication, was soon carrying the test tubes with Zane saying,"I'll go drop them off at the prison. I'm sure Dyno has a way to disable Remane's control rings.". "That sounds like a plan." said Danny. "What about those beasts you captured earlier?" said Kristen. "I'll set them in the prison. Just met me you guys at the waterfall." said Zane. "Faciam amigo." said Nexus with a piece of ice stuck to his tongue.

Later. Zane soon returned to the group behind the waterfall. "So was he happy?" said Danny. "He was but you couldn't tell from his face. It's time to close this portal so no more creatures can escape from Terrarune." said Zane. "Ego claudere portal amigo. Ego sum ille qui tibi aperuit effi- cimur, et non inveniam in proposito." said Nexus. "So he's closing the portal right?" said Danny. "Yep. It's not that hard to understand Morph." said Zane. Nexus soon slashed at the portal, closing it.

The group was outside with Kristen saying,"So I guess this is over but I came up with my superhero name. I'll be Aqua.". "Good choice." said Danny. "So I'm guessing it's time to say goodbye. I'm sorry for blaming you for all of this Nexus." said Gwen. "Sed quod sit pulchrum est opus, tibi gratias ago pro solvendis me. Non possum videre illam quondam iterum." said Nexus. He soon licked Zane with him saying,"Thanks big guy. It's no problem.".

He soon ran off with Cole saying,"I'm happy that he's free for about an hour before Kania puts him in the literal doghouse. It won't be pretty to look at though but funny.". "So are you guys going to have a talk? Me and Morph will go help repair." said Gwen. "We are Slicer? Since when are we his....." said Danny. Gwen looked at him with him saying,"Yep! Lets go then!". Gwen soon teleported her and Danny away. Kristen looked right at Zane who said,"Follow me.". The two soon flew off.

The two were soon looking over the city with Kristen said,"Thanks for showing me this amazing view Zane.". Zane looked at her with her saying,"Do you really think I'm stupid?". "I won't saying anything without my lawyer present." said Zane. He sat next to her with him saying,"So how long have you known?". "I think since when you yelled at my brother two years ago. You did just appear from nowhere and also you have a Nether aura around you." said Kristen.

Zane said,"I try to mask it being that none of Vicky's or Swarm can detect me but I can't evade your gaze.". Kristen punched him as she said,"So why don't I remember you being a superhero?". "Well, it all started thanks to...." said Zane. He told her the entire truth with Kristen looking down at the city street. "I'm sorry about erasing your memory twice Kristen. I just had to erase everyone's memory of me being Legion Zero because my enemies would come after you." said Zane.

Kristen said,"Zane. Close your eyes and if you open them once, I'll hurt you..". Zane closed his eyes with him feeling something soft on his lips. "Is she?" thought Zane. "It sure is Zane." said Sivarth with Kristen saying,"Open them Zane.". She hugged him as Zane said,"Aren't you mad at me?". "I am Zane. I know that the first reason was out of your control but the second one. I can keep a secret Zane." said Kristen.

Zane said,"I know that but could Brad keep my secret? You know how much of a fanboy he can be but I'm not able to protect all of you at once.". "Zaney. Do you still like me?" said Kristen. Zane soon looked at her with him saying,"Yeah but I....". "You also like Karen don't you? I could tell when you are just staring at her. Zane. You're not exactly subtle when it comes to your affections. You've also stared at Nova, Rain, and Roxy the exact same way." said Kristen.

Cole said,"Wow. You suck at hiding it Zane!". Zane slapped his watch with Kristen saying,"So you're not going out with anyone because you don't think we can handle sharing the same guy?". "Like I said before, I'm not answering it without my lawyer." said Zane. "Zane. I'm willing to share you because I love you due to you not seeing me just as a cheerleader but Kristen Ortiz. I think you called me a beautiful nerd at one point." said Kristen.

Zane's face went red with Kristen saying,"Wow. Your face is really like a tomato. I didn't want to tell you this before. So did you cheat to get on the team?". "Honestly, you think I would but I didn't at all Kris. If I cheated, I would be walking on the air using Gravity Drive." said Zane. "So are you going to erase my memory again later down the road?" said Kristen. "I'm not. Scouts honor. So are you okay with sharing me with others?" said Zane.

Kristen hugged him as she said,"I may be a little mad if you ignore me but you'll get the hint and I'm sure that it'll take some time with the others except for Roxy. She really likes you for some reason that she won't tell.". "You'll find out Kristen. You're smart enough. So are you busy? We throwing a welcome to the Family party for Nexus." said Zane. "Sure but isn't he in the doghouse? I may be new to this but I can sorta understand him." said Kristen.

Zane laughed with him saying,"Maybe. I thought I was in the doghouse and I mostly like am but if Kania forgives him, he'll be joining us. You're doing better than Danny. He can't understand Nexus or any other languages.". He held out his hand as he said,"Want to fly?". "I may be able to fly but what girl would say no to be flown by her crush?" said Kristen She nodded as the two soon went off into the distance with Zane holding her in a princess like fashion who enjoyed.

In an unknown location, Countess Chimera was looking at something and she heard,"So when are you almost done with your plan? We've been lucky that Zero has been busy but knowing him, he'll find out. I can't have anything stop me from taking control over Cypress Park and get it back from Gold Commander.". She turned to see Taurus standing there. "He's ready. He'll be the first of many super powered minions under your command." said Countess Chimera.

Taurus looked to see Marcus inside of the test tub. The activist was covered in leaves. "So that kid is a plant now?" said Taurus. "Yes. He was given a dosage of Meta-Growth being that he had escaped from me but we were lucky to find him before Zero did. According to Barbarian, he stuck worse than a sewer. We eventually cleaned him up. Marcus here will be unstoppable for anyone in his way." said Countess. "Yes but will he'll stop Zero right?" said Taurus.

Countess nodded as she said,"Yes. This is due to anyone injected with Meta-Growth will always fall my commands. Once he's free, Marcus wants to kill Zero. He was an annoying activist for nature but with power, I wonder what he'll do with it.". "Science is really something. So what happens if that kid loses to Zero? I can't have the boss knowing about this and I want to be the victor." said Taurus. "It will work I promise." said Countess.

At the Alvarez house, Zane was tired. He was happy for Kania being that she had her mate back despite her punching him in the stomach hard. Kurt said that was a dog version of when Natasha punched Shawn when he was gone for long periods of time during their time together. Zane enjoyed the food and have Kristen back on his side was something else. He crashed on his bed being that his body was producing frost, heat, and static electricity at once. 

Next time,
What's going on with Zane? Is anyone going to their memories back of Zane being Legion Zero? Is Marcus part of Countess Chimera's plan? Who was that bird under Remane's control? Was it the Elemowl or something else? This and more next time on Zero!

New Cards/Forms:
Comet Form. This card has a black frame with a creature flying through outer space very much like a comet. This form was actually the second form created by Parker.

Nexus's Words: Uwaric/Latin to English.
Me mea retro.= I'm back my love.
Samana vulnera mea Tibi gratis ago Forum gratis. Est multum bonum est fortius quam prius et in vos.= Thank you for healing my wounds Zero. It is good to you again and much stronger than before.
Non patieris! Erat autem et ipse est Controller Dyno plus quam umquam fuit.=I didn't sorceress! It was the Controller and he's stronger than Dyno ever was.
"Ita Forum gratis. Quod est signum eius quod est esse duos annos aedificabamus phantasmata decepturus est ut praeter eum exercitum Cypri Park. Una animalis, quae est Powerbug quam possit phantasmata decepturus dabo homines potestatem. Quidam casibus quasi cum amico tuo, serva eos extra potestatem habens super crucem-species moveat cimex remota et nunc est similis tui Carmina Burana.= Yes Zero. That is his sign being that he is been building an army of Phantoms for two years now to take over Cypress Park. One such animal is Powerbug which is able to give humans the power of Phantoms. Some cases, like with your friend, outside keep those powers upon having the bug removed and she is now a Cross-Species like you Zero.
Nulla enim non ego operor quicquam probare fidem.= For you Zero, I will do anything to prove my loyalty.
Portal A adest amicis meis epularer.= The portal is here my friends.
Sicut capillos mulierum et aer alter faciat? Non possum ultra odorem in aere, et dilectione, sicut tu Kania.= Do you and the air hair women like each other? I can smell the love in the air and you're like me and Kania.
Haec est versio abest handsake puto. Ego id doleo quod necesse est dicere guod hopefully ego enim non nimis longum erit in cubile caninum.= This is your version of a handshake I presume. I will do it because I need to say I am sorry and hopefully, I won't be in the doghouse for too long.
Bonus Sum?= I did good?
Faciam amigo.= Will do amigo.
Ego claudere portal amigo. Ego sum ille qui tibi aperuit effi- cimur, et non inveniam in proposito.= I will close the portal amigo. I'm the one who opened the portal to find you but not on purpose.
Sed quod sit pulchrum est opus, tibi gratias ago pro solvendis me. Non possum videre illam quondam iterum.= It is fine but I need to say thanks for freeing me. I can see her once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment