Thursday, April 19, 2018

Zero Episode 92 Cypress Hideaway


A/N: Do note that this episode is several episodes ideas into one. I made it like this because I want to make episode 94 special. You could say that I should make a Zero short but I'm currently writing the Fairy Tail Crossover ,almost a year later, and I'm focused heavily on that. Here's some little facts about Zero. The Maiden Clan aren't the Amazons at all. They're just based off them. That should be obvious but I just like to make sure.

We'll be seeing the Maiden Clan ,with less revealing clothing, eventually because Lauren will need bodyguards despite being highly capable without them. This episode will mostly come out after that the first couple of chapters of the crossover being that I'm sure about this but I could be wrong. This episode will show off Zane's extended family being that Ray and Tara are showing up. They haven't appeared yet but will be teased. Lets begin with in the world of dreams.

Dream Narrator P.O.V.
Zane woke up to see that he was back in the barren wasteland. He hadn't been here since when he was still sixteen and just before meeting Spiro. "Okay. Kane and Leif told me about this place. It's the middle ground of several dimensions of the Omniverse called Savadran. I'm not sure why I can access this place when I'm only asleep. Why am I here now?" said Zane to himself. Crisis Judgement went off as he saw several creatures coming out of the sand in front of him.

They were dressed just like Surgrag but more militaristic. They wear white ripped jumpsuit ,which covers their face with the cowl and exposes their bodies, with a noticeable dark red skull design cowl over where their face is. The cowl is actually their face being that they have several rows of razor-sharp teeth that were moving like a buzzsaw. On the shoulders of the jumpsuit, they have a navy blue, furred pauldron.

They has several spiky protrusions all over their gray reptilian skinned body, poking right through their jumpsuits. This also exposes their blood being a blue color in a glowing zig-zag pattern. They do have four large spikes sticking out of their backs. They have four, clawed arms and four bird-like talons for feet. They constantly hunched forward in an aggressive, very much like a caveman. The skull design made it clear to Zane who they were. They were the Grave Bone Squad.

This group was created by Surgrag but they're mainly used as the army of Skull Plague. "Okay. I'm sure that you're here to test me or something along those lines. Lets take out of the trash! Sweet Bombardment!" said Zane.Zane soon sprouted several arms from his body being that they soon turned into several fists and sent them toward the army. Each fist slammed into a single skeleton, causing them to be knocked back.

The army kept on coming as Zane said while his body still sprouting several fists and punching the army back,"You're not getting any closer! Sweet Punch!". He soon punched them back as the army roared in unison right at Zane. "Ah did I make you guys mad?" said Zane. The skeletons soon fused together, being that they created Xiadur. "Seriously dream world? I get a rematch with the booger again. You're being so generous to me." said Zane.

Zane dodged several ,green, acid cobras heading toward him and melted the sand. "Oh wow. I so didn't expect this. His attacks are really predictable after training." said Zane. He got a good distance back with him forming two candy syrup balls with him saying,"Sweet Blast!". He threw them both at the Qlakrik with the former warden destroyed one of them. However, the other one caused a massive explosion of turquoise ,colored, candy syrup to cover him in it.

The Qlakrik soon tried to break out as Zane said with him putting his hands behind his head,"Yeah. Here's the thing chief. I trained my candy syrup blood into something that can hold down anything that could kill/hurt the things I hold dear to my heart!". Zane disappeared from the warden's sight with Zane's voice echoed."Time for you to fall once again! Giant Stomp!". Xiadur was soon smashed into the ground thanks to Zane's massive feet.

As Zane removed his feet off the Qlakrik, the ground currently had an Xiadur inside of it and unable to escape from it. Zane reappear in front of Xiadur with his left arm turning into Zane's candy syrup liquid state. It soon grew to a massive size with it hardening up soon after. "Time for a Monstrous Hammer right in the face!" said Zane. The giant fist slammed into him being that it caused a massive shockwave upon hitting the former warden.

He went flying away and went right into some bones, causing a massive cloud of dust. Zane's arm return to normal as he said,"Yep. I'm stronger than I was two years ago.". "Oh wow! You sure are stronger Zaney Kins!" said a voice. Zane looked around him and he yelled,"Where are you Skull Plague?! I know that you're here and you better tell me where you are right now!". "I'm right here Zaney Kins." said a voice.

Zane turned to see Skull Plague with him standing with several stone statues. Zane glared at the Qlakrik with a passion with the skull saying,"Like my statues? I'm thinking of putting them in my garden once I destroy the Omniverse.". All of Zane's friends and family were currently stone as Zane said with his eyes glowing red,"Turn them back now.". "Nah. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Have fun trying to stop me and enjoy Form Morpher." said Skull Plague as the statues turned to dust right in front of Zane.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane soon woke up from the dream, screaming with him covered in sweat. He covered his eyes and he said,"Gods dam it!". He looked around to see that Courtney was currently looking at him. The two were currently hanging out, having their movie night that they've done for years now.  The two were at Courtney's apartment. "I know that this zombie movie is a snoozer Zane but a screamer? They're so slow that a turtle could escape from them. You alright?" said Courtney.

Zane sighed as he said,"Remember the Omega Virus scare?". "Yeah. That vampire bitch tried to kill Kristen and Rain because she didn't get with your mother thanks to your old man right? I still can't believe that she doesn't know about her college pal being a Cross-Species like you. What about it?" said Courtney. "I've been having nightmares since then." said Zane. "Don't you sleep for like an hour a day to begin with?" said Courtney. "I do but they're getting worse." said Zane.

Courtney said,"Did you tell your mom about this? She's super smart.". "Have you told your parents about you dating a Phantom who according to the news is evil?" said Zane. "No. You know that they want me happy Zane just like you. You and the rest of the Alvarez are family since we've been together since you moved here all those years ago. Me and Seth are just friends Zane." said Courtney, with a noticeable blush. Courtney's phone buzzed as Zane said,"Ten bucks says that it's from Seth.".

Zane dodged a pillow as Courtney said,"It is. I can't believe that he isn't jealous with us hanging out and junk.". "And that is a bad thing? If Danny was a jealous guy, he would hate me hanging with Gwen when we're sparing in magic or swords." said Zane. "So how is my little bro doing? You're a little Casanova aren't you?" said Courtney, lightly jabbing him in the ribs. "Very funny but I'm going to the dance with Kristen if things go smoothly." said Zane.

Courtney said,"So you're not going the Harem route?". "I want too but I'll have to see if the girls are okay with it. They're going to be sharing me and I want to make sure that they're okay with that." said Zane. "True that man. Girls can be the worst bro. So got any plans?" said Courtney. "Don't you have a job?" said Zane. "I do jack shit at my job and you're taking a couple of days off to visit your cousin and her lover. I'm all in by the way." said Courtney. Zane sighed as he said,"Remember Malik?".

Courtney said while eating some popcorn,"You mean the evil version of you Zane? What about that bastard? I thought he was in jail.". "Best not mention that he isn't." said Kane. "Well before I came back to fight him, I found this in a library in Ezlario." said Zane. He soon held a book with Courtney saying,"Supernatural Legends and Mysteries Vol. 5? What about it?". "I was re-reading it and around the area where Tara goes to school, there's supposed to be another book." said Zane.

Courtney said,"So does your cousin know that is the reason behind your visit?". "Yeah. I can't hide a thing past her like at all." said Zane. "I'm in. We should get some sleep. Night Z." said Courtney. The blond went into her room as Zane was staring at her living room's ceiling. "Zane. Do you?" said Kane. "Nope. We're just friends. Nothing more." said Zane. "Ah. Get some sleep." said Kane. The teen sighed, closing his eyes once again.

Dream Narrator P.O.V.
In an park, a young boy ,with black hair and brown eyes and currently wearing a yellow hoodie with a red undershirt, was currently crawling in the trees. He soon lost his footing with him soon hanging on for dear life. "Help! I can't get down!" yelled the child. Zane soon stood below the tree with Cole saying,"We'll get you down so don't worry!". "You do know that he can't hear us right?" said Athena as Zane rolled his eyes.

Cole said,"It's good to make sure kids feel safe Athena plus we can make sure that Zane picks the right form for this one.". Zane soon walked toward the tree, transforming into Archer Form. He soon began climbing up the wall, with Athena saying,"It's better than picking the vicious, creature that Cole was going to pick. Scared kids won't find Cryptid Form a good thing.". "It could have worked Athena!" said Cole. "Just shut up and kiss you dam lovebirds!" yelled Sivarth. 

Zane soon reached to the branch who was cowering and covering his face in fear. "Don't worry little one. I'll save you. Don't worry okay?" said Zane. "You dam child. Maybe I don't want help from a freak like you." said the boy in a familiar voice. The child's head soon turned around to reveal five glowing white eyes staring out from its forehead. Zane soon fired several arrows at him being that the wooden branch soon turned into a thick, muscular, and orange fur hand.

Zane soon floated ,unable to move, with him hearing,"There's nothing you can do to stop me from killing you and everyone you care about Alvarez. You're a waste of space for everyone!". Zane was soon grabbed by the hairy arm, being that a giant Form Morpher appeared. "Let me go! And stop haunting my dreams!" yelled Zane. He tried to fire an arrow at him but the creature just laughed loudly.

FM said,"I'm only part of your nightmares Zane. You'll never avenge your dad's death and to be honest, I'll kill you soon along with your cousin, your friend, and your older sister soon!". The creature was about to bite down Zane before Zane screamed loudly from it. The Qlakrik covered the spots where his ears would be being that the dream soon broke around him. Zane soon turned back to normal with him shaking.

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane soon fell off the couch, with his body knocking into the desk. "God dam it. These nightmares are only getting worse." said Zane. He covered his face with his hands being that when he slept, he turned his right arm back to its normal form. "Why is this happening? It all started with that dam slime creature and now, I can't sleep. I'll just push this." said Zane. He soon got back onto the couch with him just staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep.

The next morning, Courtney and Zane were driving ,thanks to Zane's Doom Buggy, over to Tara's college with Courtney lightly nudging Zane. "You okay? You look worse than before." said Courtney as Zane's eyes had noticeable rings around them. "Yeah. I'm fine." said Zane. "Had another bad dream huh?" said the blonde. "Yeah. I'll be fine. So do you know why one of the books would be here? This school is for the smartest kids." said Zane.

Courtney looked at Zane with him saying,"Without superpowers. Arcadia U is the one for smart kids with super powers.". "Ah. Whose knows? I can't believe that your cousin gets to go here. It says that you can get any job if you go here." said Courtney. "True but most students here are either pricks or suckups being that their precious mommy and daddy bribed them in." said Zane. "Despite that, this school Dark Haven is one of the best." said Courtney.

Zane said,"For pricks and suckups.". "You better not do anything that would get Tara in trouble." said Courtney. "You know for a fact that I can't promise that. It's a known fact that I bring trouble with me wherever I go plus Tara can handle my mischief. We're cousin after all." said Zane. "True but at least try Zane." said Courtney. The two drove off and after an hour, they soon arrived at Dark Haven with Zane saying,"Yep. This school is for pricks and suckups.".

They were soon in the parking lot of a typical college campus with Courtney noticing that most of the students there were wearing uniforms. They were wearing an outfit very much like the Arcadia U's uniforms. The boys were wearing a plain white dress shirt with red sweater, brown/gray jeans that cover their legs, and black dress shoes. The girls were wearing a plain white blouse with red sweater vest, black skirt with stockings, and white flats. 

Courtney said,"So does this place have a uniform?". "Not exactly. I think we should ask Tara because I'm not sure how to explain it." said Zane. "And where are we meeting them?" said Courtney. "The main office. Apparently, we need security badges." said Zane. "Ah." said Courtney. The two soon found the main building being that Courtney was getting annoyed. "So explain to me why we didn't ask for directions? Is this a guy pride thing?" said Courtney.

Zane shrugged as he said,"A bit plus you can't read these pricks's minds.". "Ah. So where is your cousin?" said Courtney. "She's busy but she'll be with us soon." said a voice. The two turned around to see an older Raymond Graves or Ray. Ray looks to be the same height as he was before being that he's 6 foot 1, making him taller than Zane due to his upper body. He looked more muscular but it wasn't body builder.

His black hair looked less wavy being that he pushes his bangs back. His eyes are green but he had noticeable black markings around them from either a lack of sleep or the other option which Zane hoped wasn't the case. His skin looked paler than before but not by a noticeable amount like with Marcus. He's still wearing his piercings. He has one in his right eyebrow, one in his nose, two in his right ear, and one in his left ear.

He's still wearing his spiked dog collar around his neck with him having silver bike padlock charm with his initials "RG" on it. He has his x shaped scar on his right cheek. He's wearing a form-fitting outfit with him sticking out. He's wearing a short sleeved black ,with a good amount of oil stains, mechanic's jacket/vest. He wears this over a tight gray long-sleeved shirt with black studded arm bands, blue cargo jeans with a chain belt, and brown motorcycle boots.

On his belt, he had a bag filled with a number of tools "Hey Ray. You're looking well." said Courtney as Ray smiled. "Wow man. I expect my best friend to be here but his sister like figure? I totally thought that you were kidding with your texts man." said Ray. "She wanted to come with us on our hunt for the next book. I kinda can't stop her." said Zane. "Ah. So how is your bike doing? You didn't break it right?" said Ray.

Zane said,"It's going good. So why are some of the kids here wearing uniforms? I'm pretty sure that I saw some of the students wearing uniforms and some not.". "Well, the ones wearing the uniforms are like the A-list back from Cypress. So you're a football star." said Ray. The three walked into the main building with Courtney said,"Yeah. We were all shocked when Zane joined the team. He tends to let his Vulcorian side take the wheel during practice.".

Ray said,"Ah. So where is this book?". "Not sure. It's on campus somewhere according to the fifth volume but that's all I know." said Zane. "Well, this is like looking through a needle in the haystack but I'm sure we can do it." said Ray. "So where are we meeting Tara?" said Courtney. "She's currently at Professor. Parsons's classroom. Zane, I may be dating your cousin but her professor....." said Ray as Zane punched him. "Yep! Ray hasn't changed." said Cole. Athena sighed.

The three soon made it to a classroom with Zane seeing that several students were just talking. "So did the class end already?" said Zane. "It did but well, each student likes talking to their professor. It's something else." said Ray. "Ah. Did you know that this school won the gold trophy for the top-rated college in the century?" said Courtney, holding a brochure. "I'm saying that they rigged it but that's just my theory about awards shows being rigged messes." said Zane.

Ray said,"This school is like super picky Zane. Your cousin is the only student who isn't from a rich family or the child of a business owner but she's kicking but here!". He was soon hit by a girl as she said,"I got lucky Ray.". "Don't put yourself down like that cos." said Zane. Tara stood there and she hugged her cousin. "You're looking well." said Courtney. Tara changed drastically in the past two years.

She has her long red hair ,which is more of an auburn color, go down to her shoulders with it in a ponytail. Her brown eyes somehow changed to a lime green color. She's wearing her three gold hoop earrings in her left ear and two in her right ear. She's wearing a lime green headband, holding her ponytail. She's wearing a lime green vest with a long sleeved black v-neck shirt, bluish black jeans, and gray sneakers. She's about four inches shorter than Zane.

Zane said,"So how picky is this place cos? I have a high G.P.A., Student Council President, and also a member of the football team.". "Pretty picky. So do you guys mind coming with me to my lab?" said Tara. "You have a lab?" said Courtney. "Of course. Every student here has one for private use and it's mainly see around the science fair." said Tara. "It's a slaughterhouse." said Ray. The four walked out of the classroom, with someone watching them leaving.

As they were heading to Tara's lab, Zane heard,"Zane. Come out to play.". Zane looked around as he heard,"So are you okay cos?". "I'm sensing something. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately. This place is safe right?" said Zane. "Of course it is Zane. I'm next door, working at the Auto Mechanic and also we have our school's own superheroes." said Ray. "I'm guessing that it's you and Ray." whispered the blonde. "Yeah." said Tara.

They soon made it to Tara's lab as Zane said,"Isn't that a...?". "Yep. It's an electron microscope. I'm majoring in sciences so they gave me one. So where do you think this book is Zane?" said Tara as Zane was messing with a beaker. "Oh. Check it out." said Zane as he tossed the book to her. She caught it as she opened it. "Yep. This is Dark Haven alright. According to the text, it says that it's under the ground on which we walk." said Tara.

Ray said,"So we just use Zane's digging forms and we'll find it.". "It won't be that easy. This campus is filled with people and I'm sure they'll ask why Legion Zero is here." said Courtney. During this conversation, Zane soon heard,"You'll never achieve your goals Zero.". Zane looked around and he said,"I'm not the only one hearing this right?". "Hearing what?" said the trio. "I'm not sure but I'm going to find out. Text me if you find anything." said Zane.

He was gone as Ray said,"So has he been like this lately?". "He has been having nightmares about really everything." said Courtney. "Are you sure that this isn't a side effect of his powers?" said Tara with her reading the book. "Not to my knowledge. I should go with him. He may do something stupid knowing him." said Courtney. "I better go." said Ray. "He's right. Ray's the strongest one in our group for sure." said Tara. The mechanic ran off as the girls read through the book.

In front of a trophy case, three people were standing there. They were a rather interesting trio to see the very least. One was a slender and curvaceous woman with her having pale skin. She has curly yet spiky dark-blue hair with them being tied in two pigtails, thick lips, and dark brown eyes. She wears a diamond-patterned bandanna which combines the colors orange, red, and yellow tones. Her outfit is very revealing and leaves little to imagination.

It's a short brown long-sleeved jacket with white fur brims and under that, she wears a black, body-fitting "jumpsuit", and brown platform sandals. Her jumpsuit has green stripes on her arms and it reveals most of her thin waist and stops at the middle of her thighs. Another men is the biggest one of the trio. He has a rather bulky and hulking frame. He has long and wavy red hair under a big red fez like hat. He has a large beard with his chest being rather hairy.

He has thick arms and very short legs which are also very hairy. He wears black overalls/wrestling singlet with red swirls to it. He has a noticeable steel clover like object on his back. The final member is tall and lanky yet muscular man. He has longer than normal limbs and dyed blue hair that flares outwards. He wears makeup over his face, very much fitting his clown like motif. He has on red lipstick with crossbones going across his forehead and a skull in the center of it.

He also has a single blue teardrop under both of his eyes. He has red eyes with two different-sized pupils. His skin looks rather wrinkly and greenish with him having a bit of a hunch back being that he seemingly has a noticeable slouch. He has a red nose and it's rather long. He's missing some of his teeth with him always seen grinning. He's wearing a brown ,fur-lined, coat with a large collar and big buttons on both sides.

He wears a big black, white, and yellow stripped tricorn hat with the rim ornate by several silver bells that ring whenever he moves too fast. He wears an open-chested black, white, and yellow stripped jumpsuit with short sleeves, white gloves worn by clowns, a gray sash around his waist, and gold boots. "I told you that this school would be worth coming to. I'm sure this place will bring in the big bucks and the world will know the name Picador!" said Picador aka the lanky man.

The door to the trophy room opened up to reveal a security guard. "Hey. This room is off-limits without an escort." said the security guard. "We won't be needing that. Anchor and Ember, show this rentacop what an escort really is." said Picador. "Yes sir." said the large man and woman as they went toward him. Back with Zane, he looked around for the presence he kept feeling here. "Hey guys. Am I going crazy or what?" said Zane.

His partners were about to answer him when Zane heard glass breaking. "I'll check that and then you can answer me." said Zane. He ran toward the sound being that he saw that the trophy were missing with him thinking,"Either this place has a weird way of moving items around or someone's trying to steal these trophies.". "I'm going to say the former Zane." said Athena. The teen soon heard laughter as he turned himself intangible.

He soon saw that he was currently in the gymnasium, thanks to the wooden floors, bleachers, and laid out floor mates but the main attractions were the trio from earlier laughing hard at the security guard who was currently tied up thanks to some banners on the gym's ceiling. "Wow. These guys may the Deviants look normal." said Cole. "They're a trio known as Big Top. They're rather minor being that not even the Alliance wants them." said Athena.

Zane said,"Wow. That's sad.". "I'm actually impressed boss. We actually got a high-paying gig and now, we're raking in the green." said the blue haired woman. "I always have a plan for everything Ember. Just trust in me and we'll be ruling the criminal empire soon!" said Picador with him posing and Anchor ,the big guy, laughed. Zane soon sweatdropped as Kane said,"I think this guy makes Ivan's over-dramatic nature look tame.".

Zane soon turned into Specter Form and alerted the trio of his presence with him saying,"Yeah. This guy will work perfectly.". "We got Legion Zero. Lets show him what Big Tops able to do." said the clown. Anchor soon grabbed a chuck of the bleachers with him throwing into toward Zane. A huge dust cloud covered the gym. Picador took a deep breath, with him firing a huge stream of acid from his mouth. The debris sizzled and steadily melted upon contact.

Picador said,"We're not scared of you.". His two members laughed with Zane soon phasing through the debris. "Did you honestly think that could stop an intangible form?" said Zane. He cracked his knuckles with him saying,"This is going to be a lesson that you'll need to learn.". He soon flew at the trio, with Picador being in the front. As Zane did this, Ray ran in as he said,"Okay. You'll need my help with these clowns.".

He soon touched a nearby metal pole with his skin turning metallic. He soon rushed toward Anchor as Picador fired a wave of acid. Zane went into the floor before the attack could hit. Picador looked for Zane but the floor mat under him moved into the air. He threw right into the wall of the gym, and he was knocked out cold. Anchor was about to hit but he was smacked by a giant steel hammer. The ghost turned to Ray with him saying,"Thanks for the assist Ray.".

Ray nodded as Anchor stood back up. "He ain't down yet!" said Ray. Zane nodded as he soon phased into his body. Ray noticed that Anchor soon had a green glow around him. He soon began punching himself in the face and repeating,"Why are you hitting yourself?". Zane soon flew out of him, with him falling toward the ground. Ember's arm ignited and spiked up as she tried to punch Ray. The teen get jumping back with Ray saying,"You really should be focused on him rather than me.".

The woman was confused by him with Zane grabbed Ember and slamming her into the ground. "Do you think I should keep slamming her into the floor?" said Zane. "Dude. She's still a girl. Don't you have morals?" said Ray. "Not really to be honest with you. I have a better idea." said Zane as he threw her right into Anchor. His chest soon sprouted tentacles with him throwing several floor mats on them. "Take that!" said Zane.

Ray said,"I thought you said that this form was once of your more vicious forms.". "He is but I'm not a fan of ruining my cousin's chance here just because I can." said Zane. He soon looked up and he went to grab the security guard. The man screamed at the sight of him with him saying,"Did you and your friends trash the gym!?". "You do know that this school is filled with pricks and suckups right? You totally fit it plus I saved you so yeah." said Zane.

He placed the man down with Ray saying,"So what now?". Zane turned to an invisible force with him saying,"Boo! Stay out of my head or else, I'll kill you!". Ray looked confused at his best friend's action being that he began laughing as Crisis Judgement soon went off. Zane turned intangible, being that a brown, leather punching bag went right through him. Anchor and Ember ran toward the exit, as the former grabbed the leader.

Zane said,"Tell the girls about what's going on. I have a lesson to teach.". He flew after them with Ray saying,"Wow. This form totally makes Cartoon Form look sane.". He soon ran off as the guard from earlier was currently missing. Outside, Zane soon looked for the trio with him saying to himself,"Where did those guys go?". He soon sensed something being that he went under a small corridor. "Where are you? I know you're here." said Zane.

A voice said,"I guess I can't avoid your detection now can I Zero?". Zane turned around to see the security guard from earlier. "I guess you're better at sensing Carnal now aren't you child?". said the guard. "You do know that I can easily take you down right officer?" said Zane. Zane ,in about five seconds, made Striker and was getting ready to cut his neck. "Change right now or else, I'll kill you with my blade and nothing will stop me this time." said Zane.

The security guard slowly began to change with Form Morpher standing there. He looked the exact same as last time they meet being that he now had a skull like head and for some reason, it was upside down. "What are you doing here?" said Zane. "I'm here to check out a book. We're after the same one after all. If you get in my way, I'll kill you like I did with the others." said FM. Zane soon flew out into the sunlight with FM saying,"So. You've done your research on me haven't you?".

Zane said,"You're weak to sunlight but oddly not fire. I read that from the report.". "Our next encounter will lead you to your death." said FM. He was soon gone after that as Zane heard,"Cos. Is everything alright?". Zane turned around with him seeing Courtney, Ray, and Tara below him. Zane floated down as Ray said,"So where did those freaks go man?". "They're gone but we have a big problem on our hands." said Zane.

Later after Zane turned back to normal, the four were sitting at a table with Courtney saying,"So that thing is after the same book as we are?". Zane showed the group Form Morpher's picture with Tara saying,"So that is his real form? He looks ugly.". "Yeah but he isn't a joke Tara. He's killed several Zeroes and I'm guessing by someone in charge." said Ray. "Yeah. Skull Plague is mostly likely given the orders. So did you girls find anything?" said Zane.

Tara nodded as she said,"Ray. Do you remember that weird statue that has in its hand up?". "Yeah. Is that the entrance?" said Ray. "I'm thinking so. We should go now because this monster is weak to sunlight right?" said Tara. "Yeah. He may not be weak toward flames but he doesn't like them. Do you have some extra gear for Courtney? We may be fighting for this book." said Zane. "Yeah. So are you guys ready?" said Ray. "Lets go!" said the four.

Meanwhile, Ember was belittling Picador whose head was killing him. "It was supposed to be an easy job you say." said Ember. The door to their hideout opened with a shadowy figure standing there. "It's that hero from earlier. Lets leave." said Picador. "Screw that!" said Anchor. He rushed toward the figure but to the trio's shock, the figure threw Anchor away. "Okay freaks. All of you now work for me." said the figure. The trio laughed with the figure turning into Form Morpher.

FM said,"We have a common enemy being that the ghost from earlier. Serve me and you'll get what you deserve.". "And what if we don't want to help you..." said Anchor. He was soon grabbed by two giant crab claws which sprouted from FM's back. The man was once again but he was thrown into the ground harder than before. "Do you understand?" said FM. Both Ember and Picador looked at each other with them bowing to the Qlakrik who smiled.

Later around sunset, the four were soon in front of a statue with Courtney saying,"Oh wow. This is a weird statue.". It looked like a general on a horse with the horse having a goofy smile. "That's our school mascot. It's apparently based of the Headless Horseman and Ichabod Crane." said Tara. "So are you guys ready?" said Zane. The trio nodded as Zane stretched his arm. "Couldn't he just float up there?" said the trio in unison. Zane looked at them with him shrugged.

He soon grabbed the general's arm with him pulling it down like the level. The ground soon began to shake with the statue pushing itself back and a set of staircase appearing in front of the statue. The four went down the stairs with Courtney saying,"Despite us maybe having to fight a freaky looking monster straight of a b rated horror movie, I've wanted to hang out with my brother's pals.". She went ahead with Ray starting up a conversation.

Tara looked at her cousin with him saying,"What?". "So do you still like her cos?" said Tara with Zane looking at he confused. "I remember a certain someone crushing on her really hard when we were little." said Tara. "I did but I'm over her. Me and her are friends and I rather have her in my life than losing her like I thought I did when I was stuck in Malik's dimension." said Zane. The group soon reached the bottom as Zane said,"This is a secret between the four of us got it.".

Tara gave him a thumbs up with Ray nodding and Courtney zipped her lips. The four walked through a doorway with them soon seeing a small room. "This place is so cool." said Ray. "It must have been for Y2K." said Zane. "Wasn't that a myth or something?" said Courtney. Tara shrugged as Ray soon a sign that said,"Warning! Fallout Shelter!". "I call this!" said Ray. Zane looked at a shelf of boxes with him saying,"According to these boxes, these would last someone several decades.".

Courtney opened up a locker with her seeing a but load of weapons. "Guys. Check it out. There are so many weapons!" said Courtney. She soon held a small ancient knife with her saying,"If Ray get a sweet poster, I'm so taking this as a souvenir from this adventure.". Tara soon noticed an empty can of beans with her saying,"Either someone figured this place out before us or....". Zane felt a breeze with him saying,"Guys. Look.".

He removed a poster of the college with him seeing a hatch cover. He soon pulled out Forsaken Dirge with him saying,"If this sword can't cut this open, I will blow it up.". He soon slashed the hatch cover open, revealing a metallic tunnel. "Did you really doubt yourself?" said Ray. "I'm very paranoid sometimes." said Zane. The four soon began crawling through the tunnel, and they soon reached a security room/observation desk.

Ray said,"This is the most complicated way to reach a room ever.". "Yeah." said Courtney. The four looked around with Zane saying,"Hey guys. Check this out!". He grabbed two beakers with him soon turning into Cartoon Form and making a silly face. Courtney began laughing with her saying,"You may be trying to lighting up the situation but that's so funny!". Tara hit her cousin with her saying,"I know you're scared but we need to focus. Your life is on the line right?".

Zane nodded as he said,"Okay. According to the journal, it should be done here and through a door to the caverns of death.". "Okay. I can't take you serious with that form bro." said Ray. Tara soon punched Ray with Courtney noticing a doorway. "Guys. I found something." said Courtney. The trio joined her with them walking through it. The two soon found an deserted lab with Ray saying,"I really hope that this place doesn't have any zombies.".

Tara nodded with Zane turning into several different copies of himself. The army of clones soon scattered around as Courtney said,"So which one is the real you?". "I think the one with the cloak but I could be wrong." said Tara. One of the clones got the girls's attention with him saying."Some of us found two tunnels!". "I guess we know what we're doing after we explore the lab." said Tara. Ray soon walked over to one of the dashboard with him saying,"Hey guys. Check this out.".

The two girls plus one of the clones walked over to him as Zane said,"According to this, the tests tubs were used to hold prisoners hostage. This must have been a former prison. It would make sense being that before Dark Haven was built, this place was just empty land. I do wonder how old this base is because this tech is rather modern.". The group soon saw several test-tubes with Tara saying,"I'm betting that the prisoners were held using cryogenic pods.".

Courtney said,"That isn't a bad bet. So what now?". "We explore the caves, in teams of two. I'll have two clones posted out here just in case FM comes down here." said Zane. "I'll go with you Ray." said Tara. "Ah. So sweet!" said Zane and his clones. Courtney soon grabbed Zane ,aka the one clone with the robe, with her saying,"We'll be taking the right one. Meet you guys back here in about an hour.". They were gone as the other two were gone.

About five minutes later, Courtney and Zane ,who was back to normal, were standing at a dead end with Courtney saying,"So do you sense anything? And what about Cartoon Form's clones?". "They're still alive but I can't sense anything. It's like this tunnel is made of nickel. That's a prevention of my powers." said Zane. "Ah." said Courtney. The two soon heard roaring with the two ready to fight but the sound was gone. "Okay. That was weird." said Zane.

Courtney rolled her eyes with her noticing a small tunnel. "Hey Zane." said Courtney. The two soon went crawling through the tunnel with it being covered in water and slime. "After this, can one of your forms give me a shower?" said Courtney. "Water Form can later but I'll be blindfolded for that." said Zane. "We're siblings Zane. A little skinship never hurt anyone." said Courtney. "You really do take after your mother don't you?" said Zane.

After crawling for about five minutes, they soon found themselves in the room. "I think we found the secret treasure." said Zane with him thankful. The two soon noticed that there were two books on a desk like structure. "So did your book mention two down here or what?" said Courtney. "Not to my knowledge." said Zane. The two soon looked at them. One said,"Supernatural Legends and Mysteries Vol. 1." and "Heroes Lexicon.".

The Heroes Lexicon looked like an average sized book with the front cover showing a sword like object. "Okay. I get the first book but the second one..." said Courtney. Zane put both books in his brown bag with him saying,"We'll figure it out later.". "So what about the Form Morpher?" said Courtney. "He can change his form based off anything that he's seen before. He can be small as an ant, tall as a really big cat, amorphous like water, or define shape like a rock." said Zane.

Courtney said,"I didn't ask for his powers Zane. How do we stop him?". "With the plan we made earlier today. Are you ready to fight Courtney?" said Zane. "Yeah. Lets get out of here but not through the same way as before." said Courtney. Zane soon held Courtney's hand with the two of them turning intangible. "Don't let go." said Zane. The two soon went through walls as Courtney said,"This is so weird!". "You get used to it." said Zane.

Back in the lab, the two Cartoon Clones were messing around. "The main man is so busy in there with his pals. Hey bro,  look at me in this coat." said CC #1. CC #2 rolled his eyes as he soon saw a glowing red button. "Hey! Check this out!" said CC #2. The two soon looked at it as the clone soon pressed the button. They soon looked to see the monitor above them showing a picture of the test tubes from earlier. They were soon covered in a ice blue light. "Cool!" said the clones.

The duo pressed the button for a few minutes with CC #1 saying,"Hey. I think we have a problem clone 2.". He soon pointed to a piece of paper with it saying,"The man known as Orphic lies down here. Do not free him under any circumstance.". "What does that mean?" said CC #2. The two were soon stabbed in the chest with them soon disappearing in a second. The Big Top crew soon stood there as Ember said with her right hand being a living spike,"Man. That felt so good you guys.".

Anchor said,"So where did that thing go?". "Who knows? We're just supposed to wait for him once he brings the head of that kid from earlier." said Picador. Ember soon noticed the piece of paper as she said,"I wonder what this paper is for.". "Who knows and who cares?" said Picador. Anchor was soon knocked out being that the two villains heard,"Thanks for getting rid of those two. I can finally leave this hell so thanks.". The two villains screamed as something attacked them.

Courtney and Zane soon met up with Ray and Tara. "So did you guys find what we're looking down here for? All we found was cans of beans." said Ray. Zane turned into Swamp Form with Tara saying with a groan,"He's here isn't he?". "She must be your cousin Zaney. Your help must beat mine due to them being totally useless." said a voice. FM soon appeared with Ray turning his skin into rock as he said,"What are you doing here?!".

FM said,"So you picked the plant to stop me? How sad. I thought you would have used your Brawn Form or Thunder Form but the plant. So sad.". "Don't worry. I'll make you soon see the power of Mother Nature." said Zane. "Man. This guy is uglier in person." said Courtney. FM soon rushed toward Zane's ground with both Ray and Zane punching him back. The creature smiled with him saying,"I'll make this death good.".

He soon make his body into several axes and fired them at the group. They were soon held in place by Tara's force field. "I never leave home without it. So what's going on?" said Tara. "It's time to stop him." said Zane. He soon threw two giant fireballs with FM turning into slime. The fireballs flew above him as FM said,"You missed!". "Did I?" said Zane. FM soon noticed that Courtney was holding a firehose as she said,"Time for your bath!".

She soon splashed the creature back with a huge amount of water with Zane saying,"You're not escaping me again!". Zane went after FM with Ray saying,"Zane!". He was stopped by Courtney who said,"He needs to do this.". Zane soon found himself in an empty room and he soon jumped down from his perch. "I won't let you leave here alive. You've killed several Zeroes before me and your boss and you promised to hurt my family." said Zane.

Zane soon evade a giant claw with him seeing FM. "You can't do anything to stop me! I can make you doubt yourself!" said FM. He soon turned into smoke with it covering the entire room. Zane soon blew away the wind with a fireball with him seeing Courtney, Ray, and Tara. "What are you guys doing here?" said Zane. "We came to check on you man." said Ray. Zane looked at his friends with him saying,"Okay. If you're really telling the truth, tell me what the plan was.".

The three looked at him as Zane said,"The plan remember? I mean Form Morpher can turn into a number of people at the same time.". The trio was quiet as Zane said,"Okay then. You just made what I'm going to do perfectly clear!". Zane began glowing bright purple and he said,"It's time for Swamp Prime!". The trio saw that Swamp Form lost its plant like nature and gaining a more swamp like appearance. 

His physical appearance looks the same but more muscular and was now twelve feet tall. His skin is now a white holy looking wood with the black patches around his ankles, knees, shoulders, and waist being the same color. His body lost the roots that covers his ankles and wrists. He now has five bluish white wooden claw shaped fingers and in the center of his palm, there is a hole. He has five bluish white wooden vine like toes and they're still wrapped around the silver rock.

The rock still had the hole in the center of it. He loses the black and green collar around his neck. In its place, he has a black and white flower on his back with a giant bluish white bomb like shell being in the middle of it. This flower can transforms into a cape which goes all the way down to his legs. His head is still in the shape of a flame with his face now being a white color but his forehead is still black. His hair is a solid blue color with wisps of white coming out of it constantly.

He wears a black mask over his red eyes. His eyes is an oval shape with black pupils. He has two long vines coming out of his shoulders with them covered in bluish white spikes covering them. His body lost all of the horns that once covered its body. He has five red gooey bomb like shells running down both of his arms. Zane cocked his right fist back with him yelling,"Eat my burning hot wrath!". Zane fired out a giant stream of bluish white flames from his fist at the trio right in front of him.

The trio all reformed back to Form Morpher being that the Qlakrik was punched by a giant plant fist appearing from the floor of the cave. FM crashed into the tubes with him seeing the three humans from earlier. FM saw Zane walking toward him with him saying,"So is that form much hotter or is it just me?". Zane stood there with FM smiling and his arms turned into hammers. They went flying toward Zane who said,"I may have a really awesome hammer but I'm sick of fighting them!".

Zane threw two of the gooey bombs ,from his arms, at the hammers. Upon doing that, the bombs reappeared. They caused a fiery explosion with FM growling in pain. His arms regenerated with him saying,"Do you honestly think you can stop me? The other Zeroes before you died by my hands but it's more like claws!". Zane watched several claws come out of FM's body being that Zane punched the air in front of him. 

This made a massive explosion of fire, burning away the claws with FM growling at this. "He's stronger than the others ones! Why is that?! Is it...." said FM. The Qlakrik was grabbed by a giant plant hand with the plant hand bringing FM toward Zane. "I really hope that you're fire proof bastard!" said Zane. The giant plant man began rapidly punching the creature with each punch causing an explosion of flames to him. "Swamp Cannon!" yelled Zane. 

As this was happening, FM began screaming out in pain as Zane yelled,"This is for all of the Zeroes that you've killed in your pathetic as hell life!". The final punch sent FM right into one of the test tubes with his body completely covered in burns. He was missing three slender spider legs and half of one of them, his lower left arm and lower right arm were completely burned off with the upper right losing most of the fur, two of his eyes were covered in burns, and his mouth was missing all of his teeth.

Zane yelled,"Now!". The tubes began to produce frost with FM screaming. He began turned into a giant ice monster, smoke monster, and back to normal. "Dam you Zane. I'll kill you for doing this to me you bastard!" yelled FM.  His body began to start freezing over thanks to the frost with Zane seeing the real Courtney, Ray, and Tara joining him. "Okay. You may have went a tad bit overboard on him but did that feel good?" said Courtney. "Yeah." said Zane. 

FM began laughing as Ray said,"Why are you laughing? You got your ass kicked.". "Burned actually and he may just have an concussion." said Zane. "You've been having nightmares lately haven't you Zane? You have been cursed by Xona because we work well together to kill Zeroes so our master can accomplish his dream." said FM. "And what is his dream?" said Zane. "And the other important question. How do you get rid of the nightmares?" said Courtney. 

The Qlakrik looked at her as he said,"You'll find out soon on that front blonde. Skull Plague's dream is to create the Apocageddon!". "Apocageddon? Is that a fusion of Apocalypse and Armageddon?" said Ray. "Correct. He's going to take over the world and this will be your expression!" said FM. He  then transformed into Zane ,in a human like form and screaming, as he soon frozen. Zane shook in fear as Tara said,"Are you alright cos?". "I need to get some air." said Zane.

He turned back to his normal self with him walking out of the lab. "So what about these three? I mean they're dead. I'm pretty sure that it was the ugly bastard's fault." said Ray. He pointed to Anchor, Ember, and Picador ,with several wounds in them, with Courtney saying,"We would try to get them out but look.". The test tubes were fused to the ground and they couldn't be open. "Couldn't I just turn my arm into a blade and cut them out?" said Ray. 

Ray grabbed some beary steel with him turning his arm into a sword's blade. He was about to cut them out with Tara saying,"I really think that whoever made this lab was to keep something in and you should stop.". Ray stopped as he said,"So are you just saying that we should just leave them here?". "I don't think that we should but look at this Ray." said Courtney. She held the note that was on the monitor from earlier with Tara said,"So who is Orphic?". 

The guy shrugged as he said,"I have no idea but whoever did break him or her out of here must be dead by now.". "Lets go get Zane. He may be able to cut them out." said Courtney. "I could do it." said Ray under his breath. "Just stop Ray." said Tara. Outside of the secret base, Zane sat in front of it with his hands covered his face and it looked like he was asleep. He however was trying to catch his breath due to him seeing what his future could be possible be.

Sivarth took a deep breath as he said,"Zane. Do not let  can't let the Qlakrik's words get to you. We trained you to make sure that you can save your father plus Skull Plague will be defeated.". "It's also because Zane wanted to protect his friends. I'm saying that we should kill the bastard for all of the shits he's done." said Kane. "Zane vs Skull Plague? He couldn't defeat him at this level!" said Cole. "Thanks for your faith in me Cole." said Zane. 

Athena slapped Cole for his comment as she said,"Ignore him Zane. You are much stronger than you were when you were starting out as Zero but Skull Plague is on a different level. I wouldn't suggest going after him at the level you're at now.". Zane loudly sighed as he heard,"Are you alright young man?". He turned to see a man in his mid-twenties to thirties standing there with Zane looking right at him. He has short straight blue hair and brown eyes.

His bangs covered his left eye with him wearing a long maroon red jacket and his right arm is resting in the jacket itself. He soon wears a short black shirt with red trims and mesh armor under him, tan pants, and black sandals. "I'm fine. Who the hell....?" said Zane. Crisis Judgement went off with Zane soon pushed the man out of the way. He was soon blasted by an a giant mechanical gear which was made by Silver ,with traces of Red, Carnal and causing him to hit the ground hard.

Zane soon looked up to see Kirk ,who looked to be a mixture of his armor and Phantom Self. His body is slim and streamlined with two green lines on the sides of his chest plate. The armor has two white hatches in the stomach area with a black base under them. His arms are gray cylinders serving as his elbow joins and he has white four fingers hands with nine inched claws. There is silver armor plating on each of his shoulder.

The hip area is silver and a "T" shaped base with gray materials that also serves as the connection for the legs. His knees are gray cylinders very much like the ones used for his elbow joins with his legs looking human like from his thighs to his knees and below his knees, he had bird like legs. His head looked is a medieval knight's helmet with two sharp points on the sides of it and red glowing eyes. pointed elf like ears, and shark like teeth. His brown hair is long and wild.

He was floating there with him saying,"You're alive?". "I was reborn as a Qlakrik and I'm here to pick up that failure of an assassin." said Kirk. Zane soon stood back up with him saying,"I guess I'm going to have to kill you once again Kirk. I'm concerned that I don't feel bad about this by the way.". Before Zane could attack Kirk, the old man soon stood in front of him. "Get out of here old man." said Zane. "Trust me Zane. I can handle him easily." said the old man, cracking his knuckles

Zane's eyes widened with him thinking,"This old man. He's strong than he looks.". "Seriously? This guy is nothing compared to my..." said Kirk. The man was gone being that he soon reappeared right in front of Kirk. Zane noticed that his right arm turned into earth with Kirk being punched back by from it. "Dam you! Die!" said Kirk. He soon fired some Red Nether beams at the man who dodged them by turning his body into paper.

The man said,"You may have power but unlike Zane, you're a spoiled brat.". Kirk roared with him soon turned into an arm cannon. He soon fired a energy beam at the man being that Kirk and the man said,"You're not hurting anyone close to me again! Sweet Shield!". Zane soon stood in front of the man with him turning his arm into a buckler shield with it looking hardened. The attack was block as Zane soon made the shield sprouting tendrils.

Kirk was soon captured by the candy syrup tendrils with him saying,"Let me!". "You're trying to kill me and my friends Kirk so what makes you think I let you go?" said Zane. "Because you're a nice guy right?" said Kirk. Zane's eyes turned red with him saying,"That's cute. Malik may have been nice before becoming Daemon but after seeing you make that hologram of my father and you killing him, I'll never trust you!".

The man looked at Zane with him saying,"Zane. I need to ask you a question for you.". "What is it old man?" said Zane as Kirk was trying to get out of the candy syrup. "Lets talk figuratively here. If you have a chance, would you kill Skull Plague? He's a monster that needs to be stopped." said the man. Zane looked down with him saying,"Don't tell my friends this but the real reason I trained is to KILL Skull Plague for what he has done to the Omniverse.".

The old man soon nodded with him saying,"I see. Your answer is something that I didn't expect but you are one not to expected. We'll be talking really soon Zane.". He was soon gone in a second, with him leaving behind a business card. Zane soon picked it up with him saying,"Okay. That was weird but in my life, this is normal.". "Zane. What's going on here?!" said a voice. Zane soon pocketed the card as he saw his friends.

Tara said while pointing at Kirk,"Didn't you kill him?!". Kirk blew a kiss at her with Ray said,"Could you bring him down to ground level and let me punch him?". "Sure." said Zane. The tendrils moved toward the ground with Ray soon punching Kirk's face. "Man. That felt good." said Ray. "Focus you guys. Why is he here and alive?" said Courtney. "He was brought back from the dread and turned into the same species as Form Morpher who he's here to collect." said Zane.

Crisis Judgement went off once again being that Zane soon turned into Magus Form and by doing this action, Kirk was released from his candy syrup prison. The trio soon looked at Zane with him saying,"I'll explain later.". He soon made a giant shadow force-field around them being that the trio soon saw that a green gas was around them. "According to Athena, this gas would have killed them over time and we were lucky that no one was nearby as well." said Zane.

Ray said,"So how long does this gas last? I mean I'm grateful that you saved us but you let Kirk go and well, I don't want him scurrying off.". "He won't be because I doubt Kirk has the ability to come up with a plan that doesn't involve fucking people over." said Zane. "They do know that Kirk is an alternative future of Kevin right?" said Courtney. "They do but I'm sure that Kevin won't betray us." said Tara.

Back in the lab, FM felt warm with him hearing,"You're a disgrace to Master Plague Morpher. I can't believe that you couldn't stop a single kid.". "You're not much better you snotty bastard so let me out already. You left that dam Cross-Species out there right" said FM. He soon saw Xiadur standing there with Kirk and Xona. Xiadur look like he did two years ago except his third eye was revealed and he was missing his left arm.

Xona said,"You said that you could be able to get the books here before Zane could find it but I'm sure that he found it and he also destroyed you.". "So? He defeated Kirk and Xiadur before me!" said FM. "Yes but they served Master's plan being that your job is to kill any Zero that could stop the Apocageddon. Zane may be young but Master fears that he'll be stopped by him or that dreadful Zion Brotherhood. They're recruiting him." said Xona.

FM said,"And how was I supposed to know that shit?! I would have killed the bastard when he was suffering from your nightmare spell!". "If you read my reports, Xona won't be mad at you." said Kirk. "To be honest, those are too long." said Xiadur. Xona looked at the duo and she said,"Since you think that Xiadur, I'll be making sure that you're punished for that. Grab FM. We're leaving now.". Xiadur gulped in terror.

A bit later, Zane's group went back down to the lab to see FM missing as Tara said,"They used the gas as a distraction so they can get back their man.". "They're evil bastards for sure." said Ray. Zane clenched his fists with him saying,"I'm not sure but all of this proves one point.". "Which is?" said Courtney. "It's obvious. We going to take down Skull Plague before the Apocageddon happens." said Zane.

Ray crackled his knuckles and then slammed his left fist into his right open palm as he said,"Well, I'm in Zane. You got yourself an ally in kicking other dimensional being but.". "As am I. I don't want to lose you again." said Tara. Courtney hugged Zane with her saying,"Same as her little bro. So anyone up for Fantasia slushies?". Zane's mouth watered as Ray and Tara said,"I think you have your answer don't you Courtney?".

Later that day, Zane ,with him back to normal, was back in his room with him closing up Heroes Lexicon. He took a deep breath with him saying,"Wow. These books are something else.". During this, Zane was sipping a slushie. "That may have been the reason for why Form Morpher was at the college. I doubt he would come and attack you with your friends nearby." said Athena. "So what's the plan Zane?" said a voice.

Zane turned to see Sly ,in her dragon like form, floating there with him saying,"What are you talking about Sly?". "You do know that we're bonded right? I've gotten pretty good at reading you. I didn't ask you why you were so focused on getting stronger. I totally thought that it was because of your family and friends but to kill Skull Plague aka one of the most deadly enemies, this is pretty ballsy of you." said Sly.

Zane said,"You're not stopping me right? The rest of my partners are going to help with me this so will you?". "So are we?" whispered Cole. "If he uses my power to kill him or damage him, I'm good with whatever." said Kane. "I'm not stopping you Zane. I'm going to help you. So what's in those books?" said Sly, floating to Zane's shoulder. "Heroes Lexicon has ways of defeating several different species and written by Astral Priestess." said Zane.

Sly said,"Including Skull Plague?". "Yeah. Did you know that Astral Priestess is actually a member of the Alliance?" said Zane. "No. How did you?" said Sly. "Theron drunk dialed me the other day and told me some interesting stuff. I'm planning on heading out." said Zane. He turned into Legion Zero as Sly turned into her salamander form. "It's easier to travel in this form since you're a good horse. Lets go meet them the Zion Brotherhood." said Sly. Zane nodded as the two were gone.

Next time,
Who are the Zion Brotherhood? Why do they want to meet Zane? Who is that strange man who can turn his body into paper? What will happen to Form Morpher? Who is Orphic? Who killed the members of Big Top? And what happened to Nexus?! This and more next time on Zero!

Big Top. (Name, Purpose on the team, and Abilities).
Anchor. The Muscle. Supernatural Strength and Weight Manipulation.
Ember. The Female. Enhanced Flexibility, Fire Generation, and Spike Protrusion.
Picador. Leader. Extremely Lucky, Acid Breath, and Body Manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment