Friday, March 23, 2018

Zero Episode 91 Omega Virus and the Legionnaire


A/N: Welcome to the second part. If you're a devoted reader of mine, you'll should know that I posted Episode 90 on 3/16/18. However, I decided to fix it up a bit being that the ending part just felt out of place and could be the start of this episode. You may be asking yourself why did Kristen keep her Phantom powers? The reason why Rain kept her powers because she wasn't at Silver Citrus hospital where the other infected were.

It will be explained why in the part but I just wanted to make you knew about that. We also have Marcus hating Zane because he got rid of the idea of a Botany Club for a Legion Zero Fan Club. I did this because I personally think that Gardening and Botany are the same thing. I do know that Gardening is the act of cultivating or tending a garden and Botany is the science of plants, the biology, of a plant or plant group, and the branch of biology that deals with plant life.

Both of those definitions are from http://www.dictionary.com/. However Cypress High's Gardening Club have the members learned about Botany alongside cultivating and tending the garden so that's the reason why Zane said no and not just because Zane hates Marcus. That may have been a factor but Zane approved Brad and Sam's pitch for a Legion Zero Fan Club. He does hate the two of them but he still approved the club.

I just think that if you have two clubs that do the same thing, you get rid of the club that only does one thing rather the ones that does two. That's my two cents on the subject. Lets talk about the Gold Commander's plan being that he had a chat with Zane with the teen not seeing Gold Commander but this isn't the first time that the character has appeared. I'll give you a hint on that being that he was in a episode with Taurus in it. That's all you're getting.

Both Lilith and Reggie are back in Cypress Park for a reason that's unknown and a reason's covered in mystery respectively. The former and latter reason why they're here will be explained alongside the reason why Kristen kept her powers, the reason why Form Morpher and Xona being in Cypress Park and looking for the book, and the way to solve the Omega Virus. It will involve alternative dimension travel and that include two certain time travel characters that have been seen in the past season.   

Also, this is the last or second to last episode before the crossover being that I'll be explained more in the first part. I did promise that I will start it in March being that I was sure that I would make more posts in this month but sometimes, I'm either working on editing for Zero. Lets begin at Cypress Park Hospital known as Cypress Park General. This hospital is working alongside Heartstone Medical Hospital ,which is from episode 41, as partners.

Narrator P.O.V.   
In Cypress Park General, things were going on as normal. From the outside, it looked like a normal day. However, a section of the hospital was quarantined off due to the Omega Virus. It only had three victims so far but that may change in the near future. The six man team of Conner Pierce, Edward Gregory, Maxwell Brock, Natasha Alvarez, Reggie Robertson, and Sharon Matthews were currently looking over the trio of Kristen, Lilith, and Rain in hazmat suits.

Zane ,also in a hazmat suit, was also standing nearby and he was currently blaming himself for this mess. "Zane. This isn't your fault at all. We couldn't have predicted that Form Morpher would be here and poison Kristen and Rain." said Sivarth. "He's totally right Zane but what is he doing here? He would be trying to kill and won't try to alert you. I've heard about him before my soul is fused to yours." said Kane.

Zane said under his breath,"I know that but I should have.....". He was soon stopped by Lilith who was waking up. "Everyone. Lilith is awake!" said Natasha. "My dear Natasha. I wish we could have met under better circumstance but the curse that Ed gave me is back and kicking hard. It's just like the good old days and it was lucky that both you and Zane found me and the other girls before it was too late." said Lilith. Zane growled quietly as he walked away from her.

Ed said,"I've told you a thousand times by now Lilith that someone messed with my machine back then.". "I know that she doesn't blame you Ed." said Natasha. "She's right Ed but I did blame you in our past. I've matured." said Lilith. "How are they doing Max?" said Reggie. Max soon looked at the monitor as he said,"Not good Reggie. Their levels are going up and down like a roller coaster.". Zane grabbed both Kristen and Rain's hands as he said,"You two will be fine I promise.".

Rain said,"Thanks for being here Zane. I'm still shocked that you never told me that you had such a nice friend like Kristen. Are all of your friends this nice?". "We are except for Hannah and Sam. They don't like him so much." said Kristen. "It's nice that you two are staying positive. According to the data, your bodies have Nether plus Chemical PX and Cosmic Phenomenon inside of you. You two need to relax." said Sharon.

Conner said,"So is there any kind of solution? I'm Rain's caretaker and if she dies, the agency that she works for will kill me!". "He'll be fine. I'm more worried for the agency" said Athena. "Conner. It's a more volatile concoction than what happened to Lilith two decades ago. We have to find the weak point to the gas that's still in their system before we can come up with a cure." said Natasha. "Such a shame that fate could be so cruel and soon, your time will be...." said Lilith.

She was soon grabbed by Zane who said,"I'll kill you even if they find a cure.". Conner and Reggie forced Zane to let her go as she said,"Your temper is so bestial sometimes Zane. You should be more focused on the girls. They're both so pretty and running out of time.". Zane looked at the girls who were both shaking as Zane said,"That's it. I'll be back.". He was gone as he soon entered a nearby broom closet.

He was about to open a portal to Hourglass's realm but he heard,"That plan of yours won't work my dear student. You remember how strict HU can be when it comes to mess with the time stream, no matter the reason why.". Zane turned to see Savant standing there as Zane said,"Yeah. She made that clear to the BOTH of us during my training. you two were teaching me about how time works. This is the only way I can think of.".

Cole said,"Didn't Parker install something about finding a weakness in an object?". "Maybe Cole but it will take a few hours which we don't have." said Athena. "Actually, we'll be heading to the realm of Hourglass Universe meaning that time here on Prime Earth will be much slower. The girls will be just fine until your return I promise." said Savant. Zane turned into Legion Zero as he said,"Lets go save my friends.". The two soon disappeared.

A few seconds late. "For the seventh time in the past minute, no! I'm one of the guardians of the fabric of time itself. I can't have people ,regardless if they are my king and friend, jump around the time stream to maybe find a cure." said Hourglass. The duo ,mainly Zane, have been trying to convince Hourglass with Malik watching nearby. She crossed her hands as Savant said,"We tried our best Zane. Better luck next time?".

Zane sighed as he said,"I'm going to ignore that. I will do anything to save the people I care about Hourglass. You know this well and my mom says that this plague is just like what happened to Lilith twenty years ago. You can send me back in time to prevent Sovereign from being born or find a cure in the present. It's a win win.". "God. You may be able to defeat me in hand to hand combat now but you can be such an idiot." said Malik, rolling his eyes.

Hourglass said with a sigh,"Malik is correct. I've taught you that everything ,good or bad, has a purpose your highness. If you got rid of the first outbreak of the Phantom Plague or the Omega Virus that turned Lilith Rune into Sovereign, several things will change. You'll never have defeated Spiro Midnight with the help of your battlesuit and also your daughter Zoey would have never existed. Do you want that to happen Zane?".

Zane was silent as Savant said,"I forgot how much of a buzzkill you can be. You and I both know how emotional Zane is at this point. This is the only thing he can do.". "He could also think of more things. Didn't that booger teach you anything other than just transforming into a cavalcade of forms?" said Malik. "They're looking for that feature but even if time is moving slowly, the girls lives are in danger of something that happened in the past." said Savant.

Zane sighed as he said,"So what the hell do you guys expect me to do?! Two people I care about are in danger because of my mom's stalker wanting me to help her with an accident that I could prevent if I went back in time!". He soon broke one of the mirrors as Savant said,"As you can plainly see, the Cross-Species Zane is very much pissed and both of us know what that means.". Zane soon went down on his knees and bowed as he said,"Please Hourglass. I will do anything to save them.".

Hourglass sighed as she said,"Stand up your highness. You have a choice and even if the both of us teach you everything about time, you still need some life experience.". She opened a portal as Zane hugged her. "Thank you so much!" said Zane. Hourglass looked at Savant as he said,"He really wants to make them his wives so yeah, he's a little happy.". Zane's face was red as he said,"I better get going. Wish me luck you two.".

He was soon grabbed by Malik who said,"We should inform you that this isn't a portal to the past Zane.". Zane soon looked at Hourglass who shrugged. "I didn't say that I was going to make you a portal to the past but you can find what you're searching for in a different dimension that's on the main ring." said Hourglass. "So this dimension is like the one that I went to where women were the dominant sex there?" said Zane.

Savant said,"Yep. You're one smart cookie but you had several amazing teachers. We wish you good luck on your journey.". He soon pushed Zane into the portal with it disappearing after Zane entered it as Malik said,"So will this fix things? Me and Zane share a lot of things being that we both hate being tricked on us." said Malik. "This will work." said Hourglass. "We don't want her worrying because she'll look older so how about a quick smooch?" said Savant. He was soon slapped as Malik sighed.

In front of a sign that said,"Welcome to Stone Well, California. EST 1917 .", a grandfather clock soon appeared in front of it. Zane soon came out of it and crashed into the sign and landed on the ground as he soon puked. "I really hate Savant and portals. So where am I?" said Zane. He looked at the sign as he said,"Well, I'm home. That's good and I'm not being experimented on by a boy genius who needs to get out of the lab.".

Athena said,"According to the map from Riser, we're currently in Dimension 26. This dimension is interesting being that it's like the first dimension we went to Zane which was Dimension 62.". "That brings back some memories." said Zane. "That place had an odd fascination with arrows if I recall." said Kane. Zane walked past the sign as he saw Cypress Park. He soon activated Gravity Drive as he said,"Time to find out team. Lets find a cure.". He soon ran toward the city.

Upon finding a nice rooftop, he looked around as he said,"Yep. This place is just Cypress Park but for some reason, it feels different and I can't put my mind on why.". He soon landed in an alleyway as he said,"Just in case, I'm a wanted man in this dimension.". He soon phased through a nearby wall and it was a clothing store. He was currently invisible and he soon "borrowed" some clothes. "You do know that you're stealing right?" said Athena.

Zane looked at his new outfit being that it was a tight black and white ,with the colors being divided symmetrically, shirt that showed off his washboard ,six pack abs and broad chest. He wears a gray hoodie with the symbol of a black widow spider inside of an green and red atom symbol on the back of it with the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, dark blue cargo pants, and his signature sneakers and accessories aka Enigma Talisman, Galaxy Phones, and watch.

Zane said with a shrug,"I'll return it before they even noticed that it's gone. How's the features hunt going you two? I don't want to lose either Kristen and Rain.". "We're working on it. So according to the data, Lilith got her powers from the final version of an experiment of Edward's. He's been working on it since his sophomore year of high school. This dimension may have a counterpart of it and Cole's looking for that. In the mean time, look around." said Athena.

Zane nodded as he left the alleyway. He soon entered the street as he noticed that there were more females than males. "I guess that this dimension has more females than males." thought Zane. "Our proud city's crime rate has gone up because of these heroes we worship as the next goddess!" said a male voice. Zane ,who had found himself a hot dog stand, looked up to see a wide screen TV with two people on it and they were outside of a retirement home.

The one on the left was an older Caucasian man with gray shoulder-length hair and sideburns. He has brown eyes. He's wearing a brown hat with a faint gold band around it. He's wearing a bright orange waistcoat with a white button up shirt tucked into blue jeans and slippers. The one on the right was an African american female with short black hair, dark green eyes, and she wears red lipstick. She wears a dark purple jacket and matching pencil skirt with a white blouse under it and gold hoop earrings. 

Kane said,"That old man reminds me of that old lady who shit-talks you and your friends. What was her name again?". "Frieda. I'm guessing that he's popular on the news just like her. His name is Fred here I think. The woman is I think that's Harriet Bennett. She works with Selena's mom and she seems nice to me. Keeps the same gender." said Zane as he instantly devour his snack. "You'll see that I'm right about these heroes soon enough." said Fred.

Crisis Judgement went off as he heard an explosion. He soon turned toward it and he was gone. He landed on a nearby rooftop as he saw that two girls were fighting on the rooftops. "Zane. I know that you're looking for a cure but.." said Sivarth as Zane sighed. He turned into Legion Zero as he said,"Yeah. I'm a hero and well, I should stop this cat-fight.". He soon flew toward the location as he saw that it was a fight between a female Carlos and another female. "Weird." said Zane.

Female Carlos has an impressive figure being very attractive and hot. She has gold skin, long flowing fire hair, glowing red eyes, silver bracelets around her wrists, a female hazmat suit that looks like a one piece rather than something that blocks heat, and the same boots as male Carlos but thinner. Her opponent looked to be much younger than the female Carlos and Zane. She looked to be a pre-teen with her being about 5 foot.

She has long golden blond hair ,going up to her shoulders, and under her mask, she has rose pink eyes. She is wearing a black and white domino mask being that the mask's eyes had a solid dark green outline around them. She's wearing a brown leather SWAT style combat vest over her tight or form-fitting burgundy red bodysuit with short sleeves. It goes down to her thighs, has a solid black outline, and the center of her suit had a gold L in the same spot as Zane's superhero logo.

She wears a gray belt around her waist, black and purple thigh high boots, and brown fingerless opera gloves. FC (Female Carlos) said,"Why do you always try and stop me Legionnaire?! I was going to make sure that I got my life back!". The unknown heroine soon dodged several fireballs as she said with her pointing at a female Carlos,"You can go always back to Kristopher Carla and stealing isn't the way to do it!".

Carla threw more fireballs toward her and she dodged them. "We shouldn't be fighting here! You'll get someone hurt!" said FZ. "I don't care about them bitch!" said Carla. Carla soon threw a massive fireball and FZ knew she couldn't dodge it. She was soon hit by the ball and launched back into an nearby water tower. She was soon out cold being that Carla was making a ball. "Burn away! You can never replace her in the hearts of this town!" said Carla.

Her ball was soon blocked by a giant cobalt blue diamond wall as Carla heard,"Now now Fire Woman. Lets settle down.". She soon turned to see Zane ,in Diamond Form, with Carla said,"I'm out here! I need to get going! Later Loser!". She soon flew off as Zane looked at the heroine who was slowly regain consciousness. "Right now, you're more important." said Zane. He turned back to normal and he picked her up. He soon flew off as he said,"Who the heck are you?".

A few minutes later, the girl was walking up. She soon saw Zane ,on the nearby building's edge, as Zane said,"Are you okay? That fireball looked hard. My Cinder isn't the best at making his flames solid.". "The fireball must have hit me hard. I'm seeing a male Legionnaire." said the girl. Zane tilted his head as he said,"I guess my counterpart's superhero name is Legionnaire and apparently female or something. Not the weirdest thing I've heard about but oh well.".

The girl soon looked over him and soon backed up. "Easy there. I'm the Prime version of Legionnaire but I call myself Legion Zero. Nice to meet you so are you okay? You're having a panic attack." said Zane. "It can't be. You're dead. Does that mean you came back from the dead and as a guy? You've always told me that people can't come back from the dead even with Animus so did you fake your death or what?" said the girl. "Slow down." said Zane.

The girl took a deep breath as she said,"Sorry. I'm still new and all of this information is overloading my brain. I still can't believe that there is a male Legionnaire. According to her, it has been a female whose taken up the mantel.". "Okay. I'm shocked. I'm guessing that most of the town's protectors are female here." said Zane. "Yeah. Most guys that I know usually do stupid things like trying to be like Legionnaire." said the girl.

Zane said,"So where is she kid? And why you were fighting the living lighter?". "My name is Lana Robbins and I'm Legionnaire. She robbed a bank and I was trying to stop her." said Lana. "Ah. How old are you anyways Lana?" said Zane. "I'm 12 years old Zero. I'm an sixth grader at Stone Well Middle school." said Lana. "Good for you. Final question. Where is she?" said Zane. "Follow me. I don't think you'll  be happy about this." said Lana. She jumped off as Zane followed from the air.

The two were soon in the center of town as they were looking over a statue of a woman wearing an outfit that looked like a female version of Zane's first and second costume. Zane said,"Here lies the heroine Tamara Caldwell aka Legionnaire. She died saving Earth. 2001-2017. So what happened Lana?". "It's a long story so I'll give you a short version. She died protecting everyone from the Empress's master plan and I was there, watching the execution." said Lana.

She took a deep breath as she said,"After Legionnaire died, we soon learned about who was under the mask. I couldn't stop crying Zero because I always try to repay people who help me and I couldn't figure how I could do repay her. Before I could do anything, this weirdo ,who calls himself master of all time, told me that I was going to replace her as this world's protector. Do you understand what it was like to replace someone so amazing?". Zane nodded as he said,"Yeah. I know what that's like.".

The two soon heard Fred's voice,"I know that this city's rise in crime has only happened because of Tamara. She may have saved us from the evil menace known as the Empress and her Battalion of Villains but she left behind the crime!". Lana groaned as she said,"Doesn't that old guy know that she saved us from being destroyed? I mean he's so...". "You shouldn't let jerks like him get to you. You're doing her proud Lana. I know it." said Zane.

Lana said,"Why did she go alone? She had heroes like Morph and Slicer by her side but she went to fight them alone.". "When was this?" said Zane. "Slightly before the 100th anniversary of the town but we didn't learn that she died until a couple of weeks after. I became the next Legionnaire so after that. I just wish that..." said Lana. "You shouldn't think like that Lana. A wise woman told me that things happen for a reason. It may be for dumb reasons but we can't change them." said Zane.

He thought about his dad as he said,"No matter how much we want to.". "So why are you here? Is it because I'm doing a bad job?" said Lana. "Not at all Lana. I'm looking for a cure to the Omega Virus and according to my allies, a cure is here." said Zane. "Omega Virus?" said Lana. "It's bad. So do you want to help me Legionnaire?" said Zane. "I would be honored to help you Zero since you and Tamara but how are we going to find it? It won't just appear out of nowhere." said Lana.

Crisis Judgement went off as Zane groaned. "Here's some advice Lana. Don't ever say stuff like that being that the Omniverse likes to mess with heroes." said Zane. Lana was confused as a giant fireball soon destroyed the statue of Tamara. Lana and Zane soon looked down to see Carla standing in the rubble with a female version of Roger aka Downpour and a new face. The female Roger had longer hair than her male counterpart.

She's also wearing a dark blue two piece being that she looked to be a teenage girl rather than a street punk. The other one was female and looked cute. She has long brown hair which covered her left eye and she has olive green eyes. She wears a dark brown shirt under a blue leather jacket, blue jean shorts with black tights under it, and dark purple boots. She's wearing gold stud earrings. "So who are those three? One of them looked like a female Roger which is just frightening." said Zane.

Lana said,"You already met Carla Ortiz aka Ember. The blond is Rose Huffman aka Flood and the brunette is Mandy Lane aka Sahara. The three of them are part of a trio called the Element Trio who didn't like Tamara just like Fred.". "I see. Do you think you can fight them? I'm sure that Tamara told you what happens when you let your anger take control." said Zane. "She did. Hope you can keep up old man?" said Lana. She jumped down there as Zane smirked. 

The trio saw them as Carla said,"Eat this reject!". She threw several fireballs toward them as Lana said,"Can you dodge them?". "Yeah. I'm a pro at dodging Brad's punch so I'll be fine." said Zane. The two soon dodged them as Rosanna said,"Sometimes girl.". She soon fired a massive stream of water ,aka her arm, at Zane who was soon captured. "Zero!" said Lana. Zane smirked as he said,"Here's some advice for you girlie. Don't think I just let you capture me.".

He soon turned into Thunder Form as he said,"Time to give you a shock you'll never truly forget girlie.". The water girl was soon shocked being that she released Zane. Lana went over to him as Carla said,"Who the heck is your new friend Loser? Decided you need help replacement?". "She isn't a replacement. She's still new but I can see great potential in her. You three are so going down for sure!" said Zane as he soon slammed his fists into the ground.

Several streams of electricity went toward them but the streams were blocked by Mandy. "We need to work together girls to take down Legionnaire and her little sidekick who can turn into strange and rejected zoo animals." said Mandy. "Sidekick? I'm at least partner material." said Zane. He soon dodged a fireball as Lana soon rushed toward Mandy. Zane soon noticed that Lana's fist soon glowed purple as Rosanna captured her in a massive water bubble.

Rosanna said,"Your cute energy attacks won't work with air!". Lana tried to break out as she was slowly running out of air. "I hope this works." said Zane. He soon deactivated Thunder Form as the trio saw Zane in Sound Form. "Surround Sound!" said Zane. Several sound discs went toward them as the trio covered her ears. The water bubble broke as Lana soon caught her breath. "You three may have the numbers but no one can stop Legionnaire and her transformation partner." said Lana.

Zane said,"At least, you didn't call me a sidekick. Don't get cocky just yet.". Carla soon destroyed the discs around them as she said,"Burn!". She fired a massive steam of fire at Lana who soon created a purple energy shield around her. The flames went around the shield as Lana said,"You can't break through my Nether Ember!". The ground around Lana started to shake as the girl fell onto the ground. "Except by you losing focus." said Mandy.

She soon threw a massive sand fist toward Lana before it was destroyed by sound. Zane soon stood in front of Lana as Lana said,"Can't I do anything right?! I'm not able to block attacks like her or beat her baddies! I'm a failure!". Zane soon slapped her as the trio of villains were shocked. "Why did he just slap his leader?" said Rosanna. "Because I need to make sure that she heard this and it may be wrong to hit a girl but right now, I need her to hear this." said Zane.

He took a deep breath as he said,"Legionnaire. As a hero or person, you make mistakes. No one in the Omniverse is perfect being that we all make mistakes. I make mistakes, Tamara made them when she was starting out, and so will you. You shouldn't let other people decide who you are as Legionnaire. Do you understand why I'm trying to say?". Lana nodded as she soon stood up. "Can you cover my back Zero? I have an idea." said Lana.

Zane nodded as he glowed bright purple and he said,"Sure thing Legionnaire. Time to show these ladies how much I really rock as Sound Prime!". He's now twelve feet tall with him looking to be more sleek than before. His body is now a platinum color and really shiny looking. His metal like body has a crystal like appearance to it. His arms and legs have five black stripes with two stripes going down the center of his chest.

His eyes and head stay the same but loses the cables that were once on his head alongside the diamond shape indent on his chest. He has more discs that he did before which are the extra same as his previous form. He has five discs on both arms and legs with him having three on his chest and back and one on his head, working like a hat. The one that he wears on his head is different compared to the ones that cover his body.

This disc is much bigger being that they have a white circle on both sides of them. He has boom box shaped appendages on his chest and shoulders. They have obsidian black circular indents. He wears red gloves and black boots. Carly soon threw several fireballs toward them and Rosanna sending her fists toward them with them soon turned into hammers. "Just like Carlos and Roger. You two girls are just like them. High-Def Surround Sound!" said Zane.

His voice sounded the same as before. The discs on his arms soon flew toward the attacks being that they soon produced a high amount of sound. The fire and water was gone as the two girls covered their ears. "So dam loud!" said the duo with them glaring at him. "That's the point Einstein." said Zane. He punched them back being that he jumped into the air and looked down to see that Mandy tried to hit him with an sand spike. "Sorry but you can't touch me." said Zane.

Mandy growled as she said,"Focus on the robot now!". "With pleasure." said Rosanna. Zane dodged her attacks by using sound burst coming from one of his discs. "Stay still!" said Carly. She threw several fireballs at him. They collided with Rosanna's water causing smoke to cover the field as Zane said,"Meh.". During the smokescreen, Lana focused her Nether into both of her arms and she said,"I can do this. Zero believes in me and so does Tamara according to that weirdo.".

The smoke cleared as she saw Carly, Rosanna, and Zane standing there. "Move right now Zero! Lets go with a Nether Cage!" said Lana. She soon fired two massive purple Nether Beams at the trio being that Zane soon evade it using sound. The beams soon created a massive cage being that Carly and Rosanna were trapped in it. Lana was panting heavily being that Zane floated over to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder as she looked at him.

Zane said,"Good job there Legionnaire. I'm guessing that you're still learning how to use Nether as your power correct?". "My powers didn't come with an instruction manual so I had to practice a lot." said Lana. "Mine didn't either but I had help. Here's my advice. Nether is very much like a part of you so don't treat Nether like something that isn't part of you." said Zane. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind." said Lana.

The two soon watched Carly and Rosanna ,both wearing power dampening cuffs, being taken away by the police. "It's weird to see some many women in the force. I mean I'm all for police women but well, it's weird to see that many girls and a couple of guys." said Kane. "Just stop before the PC police arrives." said Sivarth. "Zero. I guess I should be happy that Carly and Rosanna are going to jail but what about Mandy?" said Lana.

Zane ,who was still in Sound Prime, said,"Don't worry Legionnaire. She'l come back to get her revenge on you and I for defeating her and her friends. Most villains I've met are usually very sore villains.". "You have a point there. My predecessor had recurring foes so I guess that I will as well but mine will be better than hers!" said Lana. "Well said. So should we get working on fixing her mural?" said Zane pointing to the rubble.

Lana said,"I would Zero but it usually takes a long period of time and it will be broken again. I'm just happy that we didn't burial the remains of her here as....". She soon saw Zane soon turned into Swift Form and he said,"Just watch and learn what I can do.". He was gone being that Lana was shocked to see how fast he was. She wonder what the difference between Tamara and Zane were being that she wanted to know more than anything.

She soon watched Zane return and fix back Tamara's statue. Zane stopped moving and he said,"We should get going. You did promise me to help for the Omega Virus.". He soon turned to see Lana looking at her with a shocked look. "Are you alright Legion?" said Zane. "Who are you Zane?! You easily re-built the statue that usually takes a couple of hours." said Lana. "Well. I'm just your typical superhero Legionnaire. Lets go." said Zane. The two were soon gone in a burst of speed.

The two were soon standing out of a building as Zane ,back in his costume, said,"So this is where I'll find a cure?". "Yeah. Doctor. Brock is incredibly smart being that her and Tamara worked together to find....." said Lana. She soon began mumbling like crazy with Zane thinking,"Wow. She really likes to mumble.". "Yeah. It's kinda weird to be honest." said Kane. The two soon opened the door to the building being that Zane soon noticed that it was covered in papers.

He looked at Lana who said,"Yeah. She isn't exactly the best at keeping an area clean. Do you have a person like her in your dimension?". "Yeah but he's the complete opposite of her. He's well known for his perfectionist nature. So she's in here right?" said Zane. "Yeah. Do you think that you're going to use that speedster form to find her?" said Lana. "Normally, I would but I have a better way plus I like being diverse with my forms." said Zane as he turned into Cryptid Form on his hind legs.

Lana was confused as Zane said,"This form is my best tracker and you can ride me. I don't mind at all Lana.". Lana shrugged as Zane began sniffing around the building and began sniffing for Doctor Brock. Lana got onto his back as she said,"So do you know about that energy I have?". "Your ability to generate Energy is called Nether. It's something that Phantoms can do this" said Zane while he was looking for the woman. 

Lana nodded as Zane said,"I've been to other dimensions like this and I'm guessing that as the heroine Legionnaire, you're connected to me by using Nether. Purple Nether is powerful but very hard to control. I'm also here so do you have questions for me?". "A lot of them. So do you mind if I write them down and give you them?" said Lana. Zane nodded as he soon opened a door and the two soon saw that the room was even worse than outside.

Lana said,"Are you sure about her being in here?". Zane nodded as Lana said,"Okay. Do you mind if I check Zane? You've done enough for me.". Zane moved out of the way as Lana soon focused Nether in her body. She soon made a massive purple bulldozer and the paper were soon pushed out of there in seconds. "I think she's better than you Zane." said Sivarth. Zane rolled his eyes at that comment as he soon saw a woman sleeping on the floor.

She looked like Maxwell and Sharon's fusion. She has long dark orange hair ,that goes down to her shoulders, with brownish green eyes and freckles. She's wearing a white lab coat with an dark indigo undershirt, light blue semi-leggings pants, and gray flat shoes with white stripes to them. She has blue triangular earrings with a silver necklace with a gold beaker pendant to it. Her right arm is very much a mechanical prosthesis. Lana pushed her as the woman said,"Mom. I don't have school today.".

Sivarth said,"She'll be the one to help you save Kristen and Rain?! She reminds me of Harvey when we left him in the sewers. Cole, do you have the information on the Omega Virus?". "Oh yeah. We found that thanks to the Alliance Database plus some other neat stuff. Do you know that the watch can tell time in any dimension?" said Cole. The woman opened her eyes as she said,"Morning Lana. So did you win against Mutt?". "Mutt?" said Kane.

Lana shook her head as she said,"No. I need your help on something.". "Does it involve that fido over there?" said the woman. "Yes. His name is Legion Zero and according to him, he's a counterpart of Tamara." said Lana. "Technically, she's the counterpart of me but that's being semantic." said Zane. "So are you hearing two voices as well? I may be a little plastered but that's just me." said the woman. Lana and Zane sweatdropped at the woman.

After Lana and Zane ,currently in his human counterpart, cleaned up the building, the two watched the woman working on something. "Do you have any scars?" said Lana. "It's from me being still being rash. I could heal it but I don't. It's a reminder." said Zane. "Ah. Sorry that I asked." said Lana as she looked down. Zane tussled her hair as he said,"It's fine kid. You're young and making mistakes like that is part of life.".

Lana blushed as she said,"So, I know that you must be busy with your dimension and its crimes but if you have any spare time, could you....". "Teach you a couple of Nether tricks? Sure thing Lana but I'll call ahead of time. So is Doctor. Brock ready?" said Zane. "Call me Pauline. So according to the data you gave me, this Omega Virus gave people a horrible case of acne, skin alteration, and the abilities of a species called Phantom correct?" said Pauline, looking more awake.

Cole said,"She's way different now!". "Yeah. Don't you find this strange?" said Zane. "Not really. I did at first but I'm slowly used to things from fiction these days. I'm thinking that this Omega Virus wore off its first victim over time correct?" said Pauline. "Yeah but according to the scientists back home, it is a more volatile concoction due to the elements of Chemical PX and Cosmic Phenomenon. Do you need some calcification on those two?" said Zane.

Pauline said,"Nope. We have something like that here called Chemical Surprise PX. It's a mixture of the both of them that can give a person a super power either manipulate the elements, turning into an animal and human hybrid, or sometimes the ability to stretch your fingers. I should find a cure in ten minutes or less.". "Thank god. I owe you so much." said Zane. "My payment is that you help young Lana became a hero just like Tamara was." said Pauline.

Lana blushed as Crisis Judgement went off. The ground soon began to shake as Zane said,"So can Mandy cause earthquakes?". "Yes. You two need to stop her. To create the cure, I need the chemicals not to go flying everywhere. They could cause an explosion that could kill...." said Pauline. "I get the point. Time to go hero?" said Lana. "In my life Lana, I'm a hero twenty four/seven.  It's time to Power up!" said Zane.

Outside, Mandy was causing an earthquake by slamming two sand hammers on the ground. "I know you're out here Legionnaire and her sidekick! You will pay for stopping me and my allies!" said Mandy. She was soon blasted by both a green and purple Nether Blast. She soon looked to see the duo as Zane said,"As you can plainly see, this is an example of the typical villain trope.". "I guess you were right about her Zero. Criminals always come back for revenge." said Lana.

Mandy growled as Zane said,"Now that isn't lady like at all.". Mandy threw several sand fists at them being that Lana made a purple Nether shield over the two of them. Most of the fists were destroyed by the shield as Zane said,"You're really doing good with your Nether Legionnaire.". "She isn't that bitch at all!" said Mandy. She grew several times bigger, she turned both of her hands into spiked hammers, and she threw them toward the duo.

The shield blocked one of them but the other hammer was soon blasted off. Zane was holding a dark indigo M1014 double barreled shotgun with a sniper scope attached to it. Zane also had a simple gray nylon holster strapped to his back. "Sorry but my shotgun Termination will prevent you for hurting my student." said Zane. Lana smiled as Mandy screamed. She threw several sand fists toward them and Zane soon fired at them.

Lana noticed that the gun's bullets were  powerful. "Zero! Do you mind if we swap roles this time?" said Lana. Zane smirked as he said,"Sure. Can you use a gun?". "I have played a lot of FPS so I can apply using your shotgun to that right?" said Lana. Zane shrugged as he threw Termination toward Lana. She fired it right at Mandy with the sand woman having several holes in her body. Lana was panting as Zane said,"Yeah. Termination uses the energy of its user as bullets.".

Lana said,"You should have mentioned that before throwing it to me.". "I may be able to see a bit into the future but I still make mistakes." said Zane. Lana looked at Mandy and Zane said,"It's a good thing you did that because her body is going to take some time to regenerating which means I can do this. Cover your ears Lana. This is going to be loud.". Lana covered her ears as she saw Zane take a deep breath. "You'll pay!" said Mandy.

She turned her right hand into an hammer and it slowly went toward Zane. Lana saw Zane's mouth slowly opening up and he said,"Vibration Roar!". The sand woman's hammer was slowly gone by a giant stream of dark red sound wave ,being that it had a bass sound to it, and Mandy was sent flying away from the attack. Lana soon ran over to Zane who said with a smile,"That was my unique sound called Vibration. It really packs a punch as you can see.".

Lana handed him back Termination and she said,"Doesn't it drain you Zero?". "It did but when you have a lot of sound based forms like Sound Form, you learn how to manipulate sound. It does have a weakness being that my hearing hurts if I used it too many times in a row. Lets go check if Pauline is done with the cure." said Zane. The two soon walked back into the building being that the young heroine wanted to learn more about her teacher.

Pauline showed Zane a vial of bright purple liquid as she said,"Tada! It's the cure for this batch of the Omega Virus.". "Thank you so much Pauline. I'll make sure that this gets back home." said Zane. "So how will you get back home? Can you open portals back to your Earth?" said Lana. Zane stood there as he said,"Just wait. I have a feeling that he's opening a portal....". A grandfather clock appeared in the room as Malik walked out of it.

Malik said,"Huh. I guess Savant was right about you finding a cure and you met the new Legionnaire so I owe him money.". "You really shouldn't have bet with the guy who can see everything in every time." said Zane. "Point taken." said Malik. "Wait! You know Savant teacher?! He's the one who gave me my powers!" said Lana. "Yep Lana. He taught me how time works alongside Hourglass. Here if you're going to be my student, you need this." said Zane.

He gave her a piece of paper with numbers written on it as Pauline looked at it. "Call me if you want to do some training Lana. You're going to be a great hero I promise." said Zane. The duo of Malik and Zane were soon gone as Pauline said,"Since your teacher is gone Lana, tell me something. So is he the first boy who has give you his number?". Lana blushed as she said,"It isn't like that!". The woman was soon slammed into the wall by a Purple Nether Hand. "Oops." said Lana.

Meanwhile, Mandy was recovering from being blasted directly by Vibration Roar. "Who was that man? I've never seen him before. His powers remind me of that idiot Legionnaire." said Mandy. "It's because he's her Prime Dimension counterpart." said a voice. She turned to see a man standing there with it being Apazar. "Who are you?" said Mandy. "You want revenge on him right? Follow me to the Prime Dimension." said Apazar. The two were gone.

Back at Cypress Park General, Conner was pressed his hands against Lilith's chest as he said,"Live old friend!". He did this for a while as Sharon said,"Should we do something?". "You can but I'm not." said Maxwell. "You know what this means for us right Kristen?" said Rain as both she and Kristen were getting worse by the minute. "If you see Zane, please tell him that I ..." said Rain. "You can tell me later Rain. I'll be glad to listen." said Zane's voice.

The group saw Zane standing there holding the vial as Edward said,"Zane?! You need to put on your protection gear!". "I doubt you want to catch what they have." said Reggie. "I could be wrong about this but isn't the Omega Virus contact based rather than air based? I also have a pretty strong immune system. Oh. I think I made a cure." said Zane. Conner grabbed the vial as he said,"May we take a look at it Zane?". "Sure thing Mr. Pierce." said Zane.

The six soon discovered that Zane ,really Pauline Brock, did create the cure as Natasha put into a spray bottle. She threw one to Reggie and Zane with her saying,"Three, two, and one!". The trio soon spray the chemical concoction ,in a gas form, on the trio as the pimples cleared up alongside the face returning back to its normal pigment. "You three are cured!" said Conner. "Yes we are but you can stop spraying that gas in my face Zane?" said Lilith as he kept going and she coughed.

Zane stopped as he said,"My bad.". "You did that on purpose Zane. Nice." said Athena. "How did you know about the cure Zane?" said Sharon. "Well, I'm smart because I have a super smart mom, super smart uncles, and super smart teachers." said Zane. "Good job kid. I'll inform the parents." said Maxwell. "Well done Zane. I knew you wouldn't let your dear aunt Lilith down. It's just took some extra help. I'm still weak so friends?" said Lilith.

Zane smiled as Sivarth said,"Uh oh. I know that smile of yours Zane.". Later, Lilith was soon out of the city by Titan Form with him saying,"AND SHE IS OUT OF HERE!". Zane soon turned to see Kristen and Rain with them looking away. Zane soon turned back into Legion Zero as he said,"So do you girls mind having powers? I didn't expect both of you to keep your powers. It's weird how you kept your Phantom abilities Kristen but not you Rain.".

Kristen smiled as she said,"Well, Zane and the rest of the doctors worked really hard on trying to save us. It won't be so bad having super powers being that you'll help us in making sure we don't destroy the city.". Zane nodded as he said,"Yeah I will. I'm a pretty good teacher.". "Ego much?" said Cole as he was slapped by Athena and Kane. "I'll help the both of you whenever I can. I can make your girls costumes if you want." said Zane.

Rain said,"Um Zero. I feel like we can. May we try?". "Be my guest. It's very good practice of your power." said Zane. The two soon focused their energy around them with both of the girls were now both wearing costumes. Like Zane, Kristen had the white aura showing that she's a Cross-Species of Human and Phantom. Kristen's skin is still the same color rather than the green color being that his brown hair was currently air, due it moving back and forth, and bright blue eyes.

She's wearing a black cropped v-neck shirt with a white ,with a wind them, trim on the sleeves. She's wearing navy blue pants with a black belt and trim at the end of the jeans. She's wearing a pair of silver bracelets around both wrists ,very much like Carly and Cinder has, with white fingerless gloves on her. She wears white ,ankle high, high-heeled boots with a spiral design on the boots. She's wearing a blue ,water drop, necklace.

Rain ,on the other hand, had long light blue hair that goes to her shoulders and parts of it rests on her chest and her eyes match the color of her hair. She's wearing a white domino mask over her eyes. She wears a flattering and feminine white dress ,with a black starry night pattern to the bottom of it, and her dress goes down to her knees. She wears this over a full-body black fishnet leotard with a dark brown leather jacket with short sleeves.

She's wearing a white belt with a gold crescent moon belt buckle. Her costume's final feature is white knee high heeled boots and gloves. "Well. So do we look Zero?" said Kristen. "Don't say anything that will get you slapped Zane." said Sivarth. "Yeah. It may be funny for us but well if the two ever fine out, I don't think things will go well for you." said Cole. Zane thought about his answer and he just smiled.

Zane said,"Like real heroes or heroines. I guess you girls should get going back home. Your family must be worry about you and with a complete strange like me...". "We get your point mom. I guess we could fly now so do you mind helping us out when we need it? I rather not make everything float around me while out in public." said Rain. "Yeah Rain. Just give me a call. You two know how to reach me right?" said Zane. The two nodded as they flew off.

Zane took a deep breath as he said,"At least, this is all over. I have something to do.". "And that would be?" said Kane. "I just learned that I want to protect those I want to spend the rest of their lives with. I need to train them or make sure they're safe. I'm sure you guys remember the night before and what they said." said Zane. "Yeah. We should probably do that after we finish up that new design back at the Zero Cave." said Athena.

Cole said."I still can't believe that we're calling that Zane's HQ and you came up with that name? It is something that I or Rachel would come up with.". "May I?" said Zane. "She has a point. The house is empty right now because your family is out right now and the neighbors won't notice you sneaking in even if you use Titan Form." said Kane. "That isn't what you should do by the way." said Sivarth. "Fun hater." said Zane as he flew back home.

Zane soon landed in his backyard and Crisis Judgement went off. He soon looked around and he didn't sense anything. "Hey Sivarth. Do you sense anything?" said Zane. "No. Why? Did Crisis Judgement go off?" said Sivarth. "Yeah. I guess my paranoid nature is getting worse. I better get working on my new design for my costume." said Zane. He soon jumped into his room aka the roof and he didn't see that a shadow followed in after him.

He sat down at his desk being that he currently had his notebook that he got for a birthday present from Marco who was currently helping out Liv ,in the Infinite Void, in the search for Zane. It was a black ,leather bound, notebook with a gold dragon design on the cover. According to the former crime lord, it was going to be filled with new inventions and be highly valuable for what's inside of it. It would be hard to understand since it came from the mind of the crazy son of a bitch.

He was currently working on three new inventions to use as Legion Zero alongside his civilian guise to keep suspicion of himself as one of his town's protectors. As he was finishing up the last thing being an updated version of his costume yet again, Crisis Judgement went off again. He soon looked around and he said to himself,"Okay. Whoever is messing with me, stop.". He soon held the knife that he wore in his costume as he looked around the room.

Zane swipe in front of him, being that it easily generate a streak of lightning. "Yeah and this is why this blade is called Striker!" said Zane. The air was sliced in front of him with him seeing something strange on the floor of his room. It was a slime like object being that it looked to be a semi-solid substance. It looked to be 8 inches by inches when stationary and not moving whatsoever. It reminding Zane of Parker being that the both of them are like slime.

It's body is primarily black with a crimson red web like pattern all over its body. It has glowing dark magenta eyes and white mouth with black teeth that looked sharp but still dull. It had a smooth white outline around its eyes very much like a domino mask. Zane placed the knife back in his pocket dimension as he said,"So are you an Eazairvian like me and Parker? I totally thought that Parker was the only one who look like....".

The slime soon jumped onto his face being that he was losing air. He tried to rip it off his body with him thinking,"Get off me!". He tried to use his powers but he couldn't. He soon fell onto his bed and was out cold. Upon Zane being knocked out from losing oxygen, the slime soon covered Zane's entire body within minutes. It looked around the room and fired out several black ,with a crimson red web pattern, tendrils ,from its body and that covered the entire room in it.

Zane soon woke up being that he saw that the slime wasn't on his body, he was currently in his soft bed, and his room didn't have a single mark from Striker. Zane grabbed his phone ,from his desk, as he saw that it was morning. "Okay. That was weird. It was straight out of a sci-fi movie. So do you guys know what happened?" said Zane. "After coming back home from curing the Omega Virus, you were about to work on your new inventions and costume but you just crashed." said Kane.

Zane nodded as he said,"Okay. That makes sense to me..". He soon heard,"Daddy! Wake up! It's time for breakfast and if you don't hurry up, I'll eat all of the food!". Zane smiled as he soon got out of his bed and he didn't noticed that his lower half was covered in the slime. He soon look down to see that he was wearing his jeans. "Okay. I really got to start sleeping more." said Zane. As he went down the stairs, a black ,with a hint of crimson red tint, webbing closing the door.

In front of Zane's house, three hooded figures were looking at the house. "So are you sure about letting that slime attack him?" said the mature woman. "And how did you make him forget about the attack?" said a figure who sounded like the little girl. "The slime will be a good help to him and our group. I'm sure that Zane's partners know the truth about the slime." said the leader voice aka the less hyper male. "So can we reveal ourselves?!" said the hyper male.

The leader said,"Well, two of us have met him already in the past month.". The hyper male and little girl whistled as a male voice said,"It's a good thing that he does know of our group.". "Yeah. We'll bring Zane into the Zion Brotherhood and I'm sure that he'll join our group upon hearing our goal to kill the one who sent Shawn Alvarez into the Infinite Void." said the leader. The group was gone as things were going to get interesting.

Next time,
What was that slime that attacked Zane? Why didn't his partners tell Zane the truth? Who is the Zion Brotherhood? Will Zane join them in order to kill Skull Plague for his crimes? This and more next time on Zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment