Thursday, August 31, 2017

Zero Episode 36 What's in your Future?!


A/N: Fun fact, this title was called Future Experience. I decided to change it. It just sounds better to me and this episode address the idea of Time Travel. It also will address what I'm doing for the world of the story and the later crossovers later on. I won't say anything on here in the Author Notes and if I don't explain it well enough here, I will do it in the author notes because I may have nothing to say in the next part. I can't say which one it may be but who knows? I also forgot about someone but I plan to explain where she's been in this part. Oh and Zane always wears the Galaxy Phones except in his superhero alter-ego being that his helmet works as that.

Zane P.O.V.
I was currently sitting in the outskirts of Cypress Park and I sighed. Today was supposed to be a day that was normal. I wake up, hang out with my family, head off to school while stopping some small crimes and maybe a super villain, going through the school day making fun of the popular kids and Kevin plus leaving class to handle crimes, and finish off my day either hanging out with my family or doing some patrol. Today was different. Lets begin shall we?

This morning, I was sitting on my bed and I was looking at my blade. Mel ,who had a pretty good human disguise, dropped it off last night. Mel asked me not to reveal it until I've had proper training in the way of the blade. I didn't have a chance to tell him that I did have some training thanks to Gwen and my Warrior Blade card. He had a drinking contest with my mom and grandpa. Both me and Atem soon learned that my family had a high immunity to alcohol but Mel didn't.

Atem had to use his bandages to keep the cyclops from destroying the house and I used my upgraded Sleeping Powder ,being that it was actually one of my hundred forms,  to knock him out for now and right now, he was asleep in the guest room. I heard Atem and Wolfram's footsteps as I hid the sword right next to my guitar. I saw them open the door as Atem said,"Daddy!". He tackled my right leg as Wolfram ,thankfully not in his beast form, tackled the left.

I smiled as I said,"So why are you two so happy? I mean this is normal but still... you two are really hyper to say the least.". "You got a letter!" said Atem. I looked confused as Wolfram looked around my room for something. "Are you looking for something?" I said. The puppy nodded as he saw the blade resting there. "What's that daddy? Is it from Mel?" said Atem. I nodded as Atem said,"I think you would look cooler if you used them.".

I picked them up as I said,"You may be right but here's the thing. I still need to learn how to use a sword.". The two looked confused as I said,"Here's something that my dad taught me. You can't do anything half-cocked.". "Really?" said Atem. "Here's the thing Atem. When I first learned how to use my powers, I didn't go and fight my opponents without any kind of training." I said. "When did you trained?" said Atem. "During the night." I said.

Wolfram began to count something with his paws as I said,"Thanks to me being an Eazairvian, I only need a few hours to recover my energy.". "That's so cool." said Atem. I tussled his hair as I said,"So where is that letter?". "Downstairs. Grandma is reading it alongside Kania and great grandpa." said Atem. "Okay. Lets go see what's going on." I said. The two were gone as I sighed. Those two are so hyper and I think giving them sugar would be a really bad idea.

I put on my gray cargo pants ,with the large amount of pockets, with me not wearing my normal top that goes with my jeans. I liked having fashion conscious friends because well, I'm not an expert on it and I don't think I'll ever be. I put on a gray sweater ,that has a black zigzag pattern, with me placing on my Z.E.R.O. watch alongside its bracelet partner. I finished off my outfit by putting on my silver necklace that has a crimson red guitar pendant and my combat boots with the steel toe caps.

I then walked downstairs with my hearing picking up tears of joy. I rushed and I jump down the last section of them. I went into the kitchen as I saw my mom crying out a excessive amount of tears and this was normal. "What happened mom? Did you start cutting onions or is something happening in one of your shows?" I said. "No! You got accepted to it Zane!" said Natasha. "To what?" I said. "The best school in the country." said Arturo.

My eyes widened as I said,"You can't be serious mom. I mean that school is for the richest kids in the country! And when did I even apply?!". "Is this school super hard to get into?" said Atem with a very confused look on his face. "It is! And my baby boy's going!" said Natasha. She hugged me with me looking at my grandfather. "Honestly, you have really good luck Zane." said Arturo. "But when did I apply?" I said.

After calming my mom down, I said,"When did I apply mom?". "Do you remember when you were little and we were living in our old house?" said Natasha. "Wait. I thought that you were born here dad. You and Uncle Danny have been friends for years right?" said Atem. "He and Danny have been friends since Danny was seven and Zane was eight." said Natasha. "My past is something that I'll tell you about when the time is right?" I said knowing my son's inquisitive nature.

I sat down in the kitchen ,after making myself breakfast, and Wolfram sat nearby me. I usually feed the puppy scraps but today, I needed the energy much to his dismay. I later saw him rushing toward his bowl as Atem poured the dog his bacon flavored food. I shook my head as Arturo said,"I've heard about this school. It takes greater than normal grades, connections beyond belief, and also something special about you. So why did they pick you?".

I shrugged as Natasha said,"So you'll be transferring to the school soon.". "Don't I have a say in the matter mom?! All of my friends are at Cypress High and I'm the student council president!" I said as my temper flared up. "Zane. Calm down." said Arturo. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and I said,"Don't touch me!". I grabbed Arturo and threw him into the living room. I looked at myself as I said,"I'm sorry.". I rushed out of the house as I heard Atem and Natasha scream my name.

Narrator P.O.V.
Atem was looked right at Arturo who was panting as he said,"Is great-grandpa alright Kania?". The dog looked at the young boy as she said,"I don't know. His Essence wasn't injured by Zane but he is very old. What has your father taught you about the Phantom biology?". "Um. He hasn't at all Kania. Ms. Reese taught me about Phantoms alongside great-grandpa." said Atem. "I see. So why do you think Zane reacted like that?" said Kania.

Atem shrugged as Arturo said,"It's simple Kania.". The two looked at the old man as Natasha, as she had kept herself from chasing after Zane, said,"What do you mean dad?". "We both know that Zane isn't used to change. Don't you remember what Zane was like when you moved to Cypress Park to get away from Shawn's memory?" said Arturo. "Is that why you moved grandma?" said Arturo. Wolfram looked at his grandmother figure with him barking.

Kania said,"No pup. We're not going after Zane. Even with our sense of smell, we won't be able to find him right now.". "What do you mean?" said Atem. "Zane has been spending time learning on how to use his powers while keeping up his social life and studies rather well. He may not have time to teach Atem about Phantoms but I think that if Zane decided to become a villain, he would be a pain to take down." said Arturo.

Natasha heard the doorbell as she went to go get it. "So did dad have school today?" said Atem. "Not today. Today is a teacher's day meaning that Zane and his company doesn't have school." said Arturo with Wolfram nodding. "Don't act like you knew it pup." said Kania. Wolfram sulked as Natasha said,"Um. We have company.". Atem saw Danny, Karen, and Kristen standing there with the puppy rushing toward the trio.

Karen then picked up Wolfram as Kristen said,"Didn't we see him yesterday you guys?". Karen was petting the little puppy with Danny saying,"You're right but according to Zane, he can remember the person but he can't remember if he's seen them in the past twenty four hours.". "That actually makes sense." said Kristen. "So where is Zane?" said Karen. Wolfram then looked down as Kania said,"You three may want to sit down.".

Danny slammed the table as he said,"Zane got accepted to Arcadia University!?". "Is it really hard to get into?" said Atem. "Well, I think Zane would be the first person in town to get accepted despite it being up the street from the town." said Kristen. "Well, he would be if he and his mom didn't move here. So where is he now?" said Karen. "Unknown." said Natasha holding a pillow. "I guess we have to go find him." said Danny.

Wolfram agreed with Danny as Arturo said,"Like I told Atem earlier, you won't be able to find my grandson unless he wants you to do.". "What do you mean? Isn't he at Fantasia? The Pizzeria? Any other food place?" said Kristen. "It's very nice to know where the Zane's natural habits are. We should get going." said Kania. "Should we go look for him?" said Karen. "Aren't you worried about him Karen?" said Danny.

Karen looked at him as she said,"I am but we both know what Zane was like when he moved here to Cypress Park.". "What was he like?" said Atem and Kristen. "He never told you. I guess he's still not a fan of his past. You should ask him once we find him. We need to make sure that he knows that this time, he has a family." said Danny. Atem nodded as he said,"I'll help you Uncle Danny!". The two were gone as the girls went after them with the dogs following behind them.

Arturo looked at his daughter ,still holding a pillow, as he said,"Natasha. Are you going after Zane? I thought you would have gone with them. I can't because of well, your son.". "No. I think he's mad at me so I'll just stay here for now." said Natasha. "I see. Well, I think we should get ready." said Arturo as he stood up. "Huh?" said Natasha. "We should make Zane's favorite foods to celebrate. You may get on his good side if you do this." said Arturo. Natasha nodded as she went into the kitchen.

Zane P.O.V.
I was currently sitting at the top of my favorite spot in town called Skyward Point. It looked over the entire town very much and well, I was the only one who knew about this place. I remember moving here when I was only nine/ten years old and well, my past isn't something that I'm not exact proud of but what can you do? I rested on the tree just relaxing and I heard,"Zane.". I looked at my watch and I said,"You won't rat me out right partner?".

Athena said,"Zane. I thought you would be happy.". "Happy? Why the hell would I be happy about leaving my life and my friends?!" I said. "You do know that the school Arcadia University is nearby Cypress Park right? I'm sure you do but I can understand what you're going through due to your past right?" said Athena. I sighed as I said,"Hey. Did we ever figure out how to travel to other dimensions or timelines?". "No why?" said Athena.

Crisis Judgement went off as I saw a portal opening up beside me. It was different from say a portal to Taelamelan or Terrarune so I had my guard up. "Okay. This is so not helping." I said. I was about to turn into Zero as I saw a woman ,being that she was wearing a purple robe, fly out of the portal. It flew past me and it looked down at me with her smiling. She grabbed me and I said,"Hey! Let me go!". "Not happening Zaney." said the woman.

After I escaped her grip, I turned into Zero and then Swamp Form. She looked at me and she flew back to her portal. "You're not leaving me when the fight's getting started!" I said. The vines flew right toward her as she said,"Gotcha.". The vines started dragging me toward the portal and once I entered it, I saw that it disappeared behind us. The portal reopened as I slammed face first into the ground and I puked. "Really hate going through portals." I said wiping the puke off myself.

I saw the woman just staring at me with her orchid eyes as I said,"Listen. I don't care who you are but today isn't the day to mess with me." I rushed toward her to punch her but here's the weird thing about all of this, she just took my attack. She landed on the ground as she was out. "That was easy. So where the hell am..." I said. I then looked around to see humans talking with Phantoms and Aliens with me saying,"Yep. I'm not in Kansas anymore.".

I heard,"Hey Zane.". I turned to see an older woman ,with her being a brunette, standing there on a board very much like my Falcon Board as she blew me a kiss. "Keep up the good work saving the Omniverse." said the woman. She flew off as I smiled. "Zane. She knew your secret identity." said Athena. "Hey Athena and Legion Zero! Keep up the awesome job!" said a boy with his friend as the two of them were flying on hover boots.

I said,"Legion Zero?". I turned around to see a statue as I said,"How come I didn't see that earlier when I got here?". It was a statue of a man with me reading the plague at the bottom. "This statue is to honored Legion Zero/Zane Vincent Alvarez, the Symbol of Peace and Justice. Is that me? Oh man, I kick some major ..." I said. The statue blew up as I made myself a vine wall to protect myself from the rubble. "Man. That statue was so cool." I said. "Focus!" said Athena.

A figure was walking out of the rubble as I heard,"Alvarez. It's been a while but I'm back to kick your ass to Pluto!". The figure stood there as it was a tiger human hybrid. He looked to be about eight to twelve feet tall with a muscular frame to him. His head looked very much like a tiger with his body covered in black and orange fur. His clothing was very simple with it being a torn and tattered prison uniform. "Do I know you? I think I would remember you furball." I said.

He got on all fours as he said,"You'll remember me when I claw your eyes out and eat them!". Worse battle cry ever. He charged toward me with me jumping over him. "He's fast!" I thought. "Okay. You should know why they call me the symbol of...." I said. I was above him with a giant plant fist and but he grabbed me. He threw me to the ground as I said,"Round two?". He was about to attack me but then I heard,"Stay away from him Barbarian!".

The tiger was blasted by an Animus Beam with me turning to see the woman from earlier. She fired them like crazy as he said,"You bitch!". His right arm turned into a cannon as a laser beam fired out of it. She put up an energy barrier that encapsulate her entirely being very much like a sphere. The beam also reflected off it and it soon dissipated. She rushed toward the feline with him saying,"I'll get your attention soon Alvarez by hurting one of them.".

His right arm fired out a single bullet but it soon turned into an net that captured the woman shocking her in the process. "You forget that I was given enhancements to handle Phantoms and Sorcerers you dumb bitch?!" said Barbarian. He turned to face me as he fired a volley of laser beams. I dodged most of them as the rest went through me. The injured parts soon regenerated as I said,"Time for you to stop in your tracks!".

Before I could launch my attack, something ,moving at an incredible speed, smacked into the tiger launching him into the air. He crashed into the ground with me saying,"Okay. What the hell just happened here?". I soon turned back to normal as I heard,"You can't be serious. You know that he hates time travel.". I turned to see another older woman standing there and I was pretty sure that she wasn't here to flirt with me I hope.

She has long and flowing violet hair that looks to be swept out at the ends, full lips, and brilliant silver eyes. She has a very womanly figure being that she has impressive birthing hips, thighs, and a very large chest. She looked to be taller than the other woman who dragged me here and saved my but from tiger boy. She's wearing a light purple armored bustier over a long white tank top that shows off her toned stomach and arms.

She wears silver armor guards with black cut-off gloves and a mini computer. She has a pair of dog tags that rest above her chest. She wears ankle high, high-heeled gold combat boots. She finishes off her outfit with dark purple/black leather jeans. The woman, who brought me here, threw the net onto him as the violet beauty said,"It looks like Countess Chimera. We better run a DNA analysis when we are back at H.Q.".

The two women looked at me as I said,"Sup.". "And sent him back before we run the time stream. I think you would remember what happened last time." said the violet beauty. "So ladies, what am I like here? Do I have more control over my powers?! Do I have my own H.Q.? This is so cool!" I said. She then looked at the woman as she said,"You know that he's still our Zaney but he's so much cuter than he was.".

I looked closer at the woman who brought me here as I said,"Dawn? Is that you?". She took off her hood revealing her short silver hair with a single purple streak. It was longer in the back being that it hangs loose down there with the front being shorter as her bangs covered her forehead. She's wearing a purple sleeveless Chinese-style dress that has gold accents, silver bands around her wrists, a gold necklace, and black stockings with purple boots.

Dawn said,"Yep! You're just like the Zaney of this time except without the beard. I never really liked the beard but it gives him a mature charm. So have any questions about the future?". "Several. So how famous am I here? Why does everyone know my secret? And why did you bring me here exactly?" I said. "I doubt that Dawn brought here to tell you about your future Zane. You need him for something don't you?" said the violet beauty.

She nodded as I said,"So why did you take me when I was sulking?". "Well, I remember that you can be quite the stubborn guy slightly more now but what can you do? I bet that Taylor here thought that taking you after you met her in the past would have been better but the time that I took you now is for the best." said Dawn. "So this is pretty much the future now?" I said. "Yep. We have pretty much everything that you could want here." said Dawn.

Taylor snapped her fingers as she said,"Focus Dawn. Why did you bring him here?". "Oh. According to my predictions, there is going to be a great battle coming very soon involving Countess Chimera and her army. Our Zane is currently off dimension along with the rest of Team Power so we need your help." said Dawn. "Wait. You two are way stronger than me. I mean you defeated that pussy cat with me not laying a scratch on him." I said.

Taylor said with a smile,"Wow. You're quite modest. I forgot what you were like back in our youth. In this time, you mastered all of your talents.". Her mini computer glowed as it said,"Alert. Sector 68-F is danger.". "So what's there exactly?" I said. "Well, it's very much like a giant vault containing all of the Omniverse's secrets." said Dawn. "We should go there girls! I'm sure that this is where your predictions is coming from Dawn!" I said.

Narrator P.O.V.
Dawn and Taylor looked at each other as Zane's Crisis Judgment went off. He then phased through the ground as the Astral Tank aka Zane's upgraded Doom Buggy rushed toward the two. Zane then reappeared as the door opened up to the side. "It's good to see that you two are still doing well." said a man's voice. Zane was shocked to see that it was an older version of Doctor Maxwell Brock and he said,"I finally got the permission of Zane to finally use this thing.".

He had more gray hairs with his missing limbs looking even more science fiction. "You know my secret too Doctor?" said Zane. "You got the time travel spell working didn't you Dawn? It's a good thing that Savant is a lot less strict about time travel." said Max. Zane turned back to normal as Max said,"It's good to see you again Zane but well, you're much younger.". "Don't you still see me? Am I like my father?" said Zane.

Max said,"Not at all Zane! You're just so busy but you always make time out of your busy schedule for your family, friends, and wives.". Zane's face went blank as he said,"Wives? I'm married?!". "So I'm guessing that you two didn't tell him about his future." said Max. "Well, you know very how time travel works." said Taylor with a small blush on her face. "Yep. Me and Taylor plus three others are your wives!" said Dawn. Zane fainted as Taylor sighed.

Max placed the teen in one of the seats as Max said,"So where are we going?". "To Athena. Dawn, I think Zane needs to be awake." said Taylor. Dawn poked Zane's right eye and he woke up. The tank flew off as Zane said,"This thing can fly?! I didn't know that. So where do I live? And why do I have seven wives?!". "Well, you upgraded the Astral Tank thanks to your smarter forms, you live with us in H.Q, and you're royalty of Terrarune." said Taylor.

Max said,"You always try to make time for us even though you're super busy. It's nice to see that even with great fame, you don't change too much Zane. It's weird seeing him without the beard right?". "It is but you're still Zane." said Dawn as she pinched his cheek. Zane groaned as Max said,"We're here you guys.". Zane looked out to see a giant tower as Dawn said,"You built it after the Sorcery Tower back in Taelamelan and replaced an older building here in town.".

Max parked the car as the two older women got out. Zane looked at Max with him saying,"I know that you're worried about your future seeing all of this may not help but Dawn and Taylor are trying to help. Remember that Zane.". Zane got out of the car with Max saying to himself,"It's really weird seeing him without the beard.". The tank soon flew off as Zane said,"Time to show you ladies how I became the Symbol of Peace and Justice!".

He turned into Werewolf Form as Dawn said,"So why are you the living incarnation of a Werewolf Zane?". "Because I think it would better since Thermal Form burns things and also I wanted to be okay?" said Zane as he scratched his nose. "Yep. Same old Zane." said Taylor. The two women then giggled at Zane causing him to roll his eyes. The three rushed into the tower with them heading up to the eighth floor.

They looked around for the intruder with Zane's Crisis Judgement going off. He fired off a sonic howl protecting them from rubble. The three looked at the smoke cloud as Zane heard,"Wow. Looks like the women took out Barbarian with the help of young Zane. Quite impressive don't you think my children?". Zane saw Countess Chimera coming out with her body looking more animal than him and she was way taller than he remember. "Wow. You got ugly." said Zane.

She stood there as she said,"Look all of this. It has the DNA of every animal in the Omniverse plus some tech stuff but who cares about that ? I can defeat you and your over a million forms Zane with my army!". "Oh yeah snake lady. You and what army? Oh wait, you don't have one but you do have this!" said Zane as he rushed toward her. He was soon hit by Benny ,whose horns were now made out of metal, plus Marvin who looked more robotic than ape.

Taylor said,"Zane!". She rushed toward him as Dawn noticed Falcon ,oddly looking more bird than robot, and she said,"Not happening feathers. Frost Bite!". She fired a light blue beam out of her palm as it froze Falcon. Benny said,"You're not needed here Zane! I mean the future you is so much of a threat but you? You're nothing more than a joke.". Marvin agreed with him as Zane said,"I know that you two are still animals so have a load of this!".

He fired off a sonic attack ,equal to a nuclear bomb, with the two grabbing their ears. Zane slammed them into the ground as he rushed toward Countess. "Howling Fury!" said Zane. He fired off a pair of forward and extended with both fists on Countess. He fired off a sonic howl ,up close, and it left her in a stunned state. He slammed her with a hard tail smack and he fired off several sonic attacks in a row.

Countess smacked him back as Taylor said,"Wow. She's much stronger than Zane.". Zane got back up as he rushed toward her. "Yeah but Zane isn't giving up." said Dawn. The two had finished off the animal trio with Dawn saying,"Are we forgetting about someone?". Taylor shrugged as Zane soon switched into his Boxer Punch. He punched her back as Zane switched into Mummy Form. He then slammed his arms into the ground causing Countess to get trapped in a wrapping prison.

She broke out of Zane as she grabbed one of the empty test tubs. She threw it at Zane with the tub going right through his body. He stood on the top of it as he said,"Not going work. I'm dead.". He threw his wrappings at her trapping her. He threw her away as Zane turned into Water Form. Her eyes widened as a giant burst of water slammed into her causing a huge explosion of water. She slammed into some test tubes as Dawn said,"Yep. You're a younger Zane.".

Zane turned into his normal superhero self as he said,"You guys got her right?". "Sure." said Taylor as her hands glowed. The area around Countess turned into liquid metal with it soon hardening. "So what am I like?" said Zane. "First off, we need to drop Countess and her cronies into the Prison which we can leave to the police" said Taylor. Dawn smiled as Zane said,"Can I see my H.Q.?". "I don't see why we can't." said Dawn. Taylor nodded as Zane cheered.

Zane ,thanks to his Falcon Board, flew with the two women as he said,"So Countess Chimera is still around and what happened to Wildcat?". "Wildcat or Lois has turned back into a normal human but she is the only one. The latest president approved of human and animal DNA slicing so it's not that bad to be honest." said Dawn. "So do I have like any major enemies in the future because right now, I only got Hyde right now." said Zane.

Taylor said,"He's still around but he's not that much of a threat compared to the Odium Society who can be your main enemies.". "The Odium Society?" said Zane. "They're a group of villains but since you became a full time hero, you have made them a complete joke." said Dawn. "They're still a threat Dawn. So are you ready to see your H.Q Zane?" said Taylor. He nodded as Zane said,"Lets go!". He flew ahead of them as the two women flew after him.

Back in the lab, Countess Chimera smiled as Benny said,"So why did you get yourself owned by that younger hero again Countess?". The four were walking around after they took out the guards and their pesky cameras. "To keep them busy. You know how they can be." said Falcon. "This makes sense." said Great Ape. "Stop my children. We have found our ally." said Countess. The three looked up to see Remane ,in a giant test tub, with his body ,except for his right eye and arm, missing.

Countess Chimera said,"Watch and learn.". She held out a remote with her saying,"It's good to see you again Remane. I heard that our good pal Zero is alive and making a name for himself. What are you doing? Sitting in a tube. I'll give you a chance for revenge on Zane if you wish.". The trio behind her noticed that Remane's eye glowed as EC said,"Welcome to the new era!". She pressed the big and red button on the remote as it covered Remane in a red light as his body reformed.

Back with Zane, he stood there as he said,"This is Zero H.Q.?". It was a giant tower ,which looked to be taller than a normal Skyscraper, with his logo rotating around on the roof. "I must hang out here a lot." said Zane. "You sure do." said Taylor. The three went inside as Dawn said,"Three up to main floor Auto.". "Yes Ms. Dawn." said a voice. The three were teleported as Zane puked. "I forgot that you seem to do that." said Dawn. "You forgot?" said Taylor.

Zane said,"So I'm not like,"There's no time. I have to be a hero twenty four seven. No time for surfing or maybe skydiving from the moon.". "Nope. You did those two things after you got approved by the president." said Taylor. "I met the President huh. Which one?" said Zane. "The one in your time or the the forty sixth president." said Dawn. "So should I just wait here and not touch a single thing because I could ruin the time stream." said Zane.

Zane heard,"Not exactly younger me.". Zane turned around to see him standing there but older. He had a full beard with him wearing a normal red t-shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots. He had a more muscular frame with him being almost seven feet tall. He still has a fighter's frame. The sides of his hair was gray and his hands were covered with medical tape. "Wow. I'm so...." said Zane. "I"m Incredible? No Amazing? Wait a micro minute Spectacular?" said Future Zane.

Zane sweatdropped as he said,"Unique.". FZ sighed as he said,"I guess I'm just not that impress huh younger me?". "So aren't you going to ask why he's here?" said Taylor. FZ put his arms behind his head as he said,"Meh. I guess Dawn had a reason right?". He kissed her as Zane gagged a little. "Get used to it Zane. You'll be doing it a lot" said FZ. "Way to ruin the future older me. So where are my kids? I want to see them." said Zane.

Dawn said,"They're with Grandma on a trip right?". FZ nodded as he said,"You won't be seeing her Zane.". Zane crossed his arms as he said,"I'm fine without seeing her.". "Dawn. What time did you take the Prime Zane from?" said FZ. "Prime Zane?" said Zane. "Oh. I knew there was something that I forgot to tell you. This is just one of your futures!" said Dawn. "You can't be serious?! Am I married in all of them or do I have a single bachelor future Zane?" said Zane.

Taylor said,"According to Savant, there is one but you'll know soon enough.". "The Prime Dimension aka your dimension is the main one with all other dimensions being created from that one. There is a dimension where Fish are the dominant species, there is a dimension of fire rain, cat and dogs living together, and...." said FZ. "And where Hamsters rule?" said Zane with FZ nodding. "You two are the same." said Dawn as she sighed.

Taylor nodded as she said,"I never got the appeal of those movies.". "I'm the Future you that you will mostly like be but who knows?" said FZ. "So is there a future me whose a total jerk and focus on his work?" said Zane. "Bingo." said Dawn. "Alert. Section 7-P is in danger." said a voice. "So whose that guy?" said Zane. "That's my Athena. In this Dimension, Athena is male named Auto." said FZ. "So what's going on?" said Taylor.

FZ looked at Dawn as he said,"This may be too dangerous for you Zane so Dawn, get the portal open and send him back before he gets hurt.". He was gone as Zane said,"Well, I'm not going anywhere. I always wanted to kick ass alongside an older version of myself. So where is Sector 7-P?". "It's down below and I mean really far down." said Dawn. "Please tell me we're not taking the transporter. I'm so over that." said Zane. "Nope." said Taylor.

Down below, Countess Chimera was pushing some buttons with the Animal Trio standing guard over her. A machine ,looking like a giant gateway, lowered down in front of her as Future Zane stood there with him saying as his hands turned into Diamond Form,"You're going down Countess!". "Oh dear Zane. Our fight is just beginning." said a voice. Zane turned to see Remane standing there as FZ said,"Remane!?".

Remane ,who looked to be more muscular with both arms looking very much on steroids, rushed to FZ with him aiming his claw toward the hero. He dodged the attack and Remane kept on trying to hit him. FZ flipped backwards and he slammed into a wall. Remane slammed his fist into Future Zane and it caused a huge explosion. Countess smiled as she walked toward the machine. She was soon blasted by several Animus Spheres.

The animal trio saw Dawn standing there with both Taylor and Zane and she said,"Countess is trying to open up the Omni-Portal!". "Which means that this dimension is going to be over run by creatures right?" said Zane as he saw Remane holding Future Zane and then throwing him. "Whoa, he looks more jacked up than I remember. I'll go help myself. Take care of Countess and her weirdo brigade okay ladies?" said Zane. "Gotcha." said Taylor.

The two rushed toward the four as Zane said,"Okay Athena. You ready to show these guys what the past is made out of.". "I already got the form in mine for the job partner." said Athena. Zane turned into Gadget Form as he said,"This is going to be good!". Back with FZ, he was currently hanging off his tower with Remane walking toward him. "Coming to you live from butkick City, it's your host Zero!" said Zane's voice.

Remane was then slammed by a giant bulldozer as it reformed into Gadget Form. "I told you that I got this! Now go help Dawn and Taylor!" yelled FZ as he got back onto the platform. "Listen. I'm not sure what happened in this future but I know that you were taught the same lesson as I was by my dad. We never let a friend fight on his own and you're my friend." said Zane. Future Zane looked at his younger self as he said,"Okay but first...".

Future Zane turned more beast like as he rushed toward Remane. "Wow. Did you see that? I think that he's Beast Form now!" said Zane. Zane turned his arms into battering rams as he rushed after his older self. Back inside, the machine was slowly opening with Countess being totally occupied by the women due to the duo taking out the trio earlier on. Taylor tried to kick Countess but it failed due to her block. She landed back as Dawn said,"Taylor!".

Several appendages were coming out as Countess said,"You're too slow!". Dawn clapped her hands as a huge tidal wave of fire came rushing toward the woman. Back outside, Future Zane was slapped back as Zane tried to smash Remane using two giant hammers. Remane's right arm grew bigger and he punched Zane back. Future Zane's body turned into half fire and ice with him saying,"I won't let you hurt the kid!".

He threw a huge amount of fire and ice at Remane with it making a smoke cloud. "That won't work on me anymore Alvarez!" yelled Remane. He rushed toward FZ and he uppercutted the hero into the air as FZ turned his arms into Gravity Form with him launching several pieces of rubble at the once Phantom. "You can't destroy me like you did in the past!" said Remane. His left arm fired out a rope grabbing FZ slamming him into the ground.

FZ turned his body into Swift Form by rushing toward Remane with the Phantom saying,"You may have the power to turn your body into the different forms of your Prime Counterpart and you can access their powers that way...". The left arm fired out several balls which tripped FZ up as he said,"And the Countess gave me the power to defeat all of them with ease.". FZ turned into Brawn Form ,in terms of physical appearance, with his face being slammed into the ground.

Remane said with a smile on him,"This time, I'm ready for anything you got Cross...". Zane ,in his Cartoon Form, swarmed the Phantom as Zane said,"Charge!". The clones rushed toward Remane as he smacked several of them back. "You're weak Prime! I'll destroy you and your future so that I may have my revenge!" said Remane. His rope grabbed Zane and he said,"Um. Can we talk about this?". "Get your dam claw off him!" said a voice.

Remane was blasted into the tower by an energy beam as both Zanes turned to see Max sitting in the Astral Tank. "Go help Dawn and Taylor! They may need help." said FZ. Max nodded as the tank flew off. The two stood there as Zane's Crisis Judgement went off. Remane soon grabbed the two and he said,"Time for you to taste defeat!". They were heading toward the ground as both Zane said,"I don't think so Beasty!".

The two turned it around him as the revived Phantom got slammed through several bridges with the present Zane thinking,"I really hope that I don't have to pay for any destruction on the job.". FZ saw a crowd of people standing there with him saying,"Go now!". They ran away as Remane got slammed into the ground hard. Back with the ladies, Taylor was dodging Countess's swipes as she said,"Do you honestly think that you two could win? I'm much more advanced than the both of you.".

Dawn floated behind him as she said,"Oh yeah. Magma Wave!". A huge wave of magma appeared as Countess ran from it. Taylor kicked her in the face as the wave flowed her. Countess climbed up the ceiling smacking Dawn in the face. Taylor rushed toward her with Countess grabbing her and then throwing her into the wall. Taylor looked up to see that Countess was about to slam into her before she was saved by Max's left arm.

It soon turned into a cannon with him saying,"I hope you two don't mind the company.". "Not at all Mr. Brock." said the two. The trio rushed toward Countess with a smile appearing on her face. Back with the Zane, Future Zane stood there as Zane went back to his normal superhero form. "Listen. I don't know what happened between you two but your powers seem to be based off mine." said Zane with the future Zane turning to look at him.

FZ said,"So?". "Meaning that think outside of the box. Don't be normal, be Zane. Use your unique powers rather than mine. I mean you must have something right?" said Zane. FZ looked at his young self as Zane's Crisis Judgement off. He made a steel gray Nether shield blocking a explosion but the two were still knocked back. Zane looked up to see that Remane was walking toward them. "This fight is over! I'm the winner!" said Remane.

Zane looked at his future self who said,"It's time to power up right kid?". Zane smirked as Remane said,"I forgotten what you looked like. So weak and fragile. Are you going to surrender and give me the power to rule over this world alongside the animals?". "Not happening shelly. Kicking but is my main focus right now but first...." said FZ. He looked at Zane with him saying,"Time for you to see one of the best things about your forms Zane. Clockwork.".

A card soon appeared inside of Zane's chest plate as Zane looked down to see it there. The card has a black frame with a giant silver gear in the center of the card being that several small clocks were rotating around it. It looked like the gear had orbit and caught in that orbit were the clocks. "How did you do that exactly?" said Zane. Before FZ could answer him, Zane transformed. He looks like a robot with him being twelve feet tall.

His head is made out of a silver metallic and he has two glowing red eyes. His mouth is a black titanium mask with red and silver lines across it. His head floats above his body thanks to some kind of magnetism. This invisible magnetism works as a non existent neck. His body is rather muscular with it made out of titanium. It's a solid silver color with black arrow-shaped stripes wrapped around his arms and legs. 

These arrows on his arms represent the minute hand of a clock and the arrows on his legs represent the hour hand of a clock. His forearms have gold details and are shaped like a cylinder. His hands look to be the combined shape of horseshoe magnets and crab-like claws. They are also different colors. His left hand is colored blue and his right hand is colored red. He doesn't have feet or toes. His chest has a translucent ,with it being in the shape of a clock, window that displays the innards of his body. 

His innards are a reddish white color with several gears floating around. His body is producing a faint ticking sound constantly. This sound isn't at all annoying. Nine small silver ,metal, gear shaped magnets are floating around Zane's back aka a ring magnet. "Robot Form! I must say that I'm quite annoyed older me. Changing my appearance without permission is quite rude and you may be an expert on your powers but I'm not yet. Huh. I just noticed that I'm British." said Zane in a British accent..

FZ smiled as he said,"Kid or young man. Just follow my lead. Alvarezs of the Omniverse are best at working on their feet.". He grabbed a nearby hoverboard flying toward Remane. The Phantom swiped at the older Zane with him saying,"You're up kid!". FZ dodged the attack as Remane was hit with several pieces of metal and it stuck onto him before being tossing away. "So this form is able to control and manipulate metal. This is very interesting." said Zane.

Remane landed on the ground like a cat with Zane saying,"Magnetism brings a healthy assortment of attack and defensive possibilities.". Remane ignored Zane in general as he swiped at the Future Zane who was dodging all of his attacks. "You know something Remane. I really thought that with that freak's upgrade, you would be a challenge. I guess I was wrong. Kevin was a bigger threat than you are which is so sad." said FZ.

The Phantom growled at FZ as he said,"Your humor will always be sad Zane no matter what age you are or wherever you come from. Your death is coming very soon.". FZ flew off as Remane chased after him. Remane swiped at anything in his way which mainly consisted of FZ and said hero was dodging all of those attacks. "Come on. I'm like the best at hoverboarding and dodging your attacks so give me a challenge!" said FZ.

Remane roared as FZ lead him over to a small lake. He swung back toward Remane as he destroyed the hoveboard. FZ turned himself into Frankenstein Form aka the giant conductors and he fired a giant burst of thunder at Remane. The phantom tried to push through it but he couldn't. FZ stopped as Zane stood in front of him. "Sorry about the delay older me but gathering enough metal and getting here with it was a bit of challenge." said Zane.

Suddenly, several pieces of metal ,of all types, hit Remane knocking him into the water with Zane saying,"Cannonball!". FZ nodded as he turned into Frost Form. He took a deep breath as a huge blizzard soon came out of his body. The water was soon frozen solid as Remane was stick trying to get out. "You got the next part right Zane?" said FZ. Several pieces of metal grabbed the giant ice cube launching it toward the sun as Zane said,"It's Elementary, my dear Future Self.".

Back with the women, Dawn was holding Taylor and she said,"Ready?". Taylor nodded as Dawn then threw her at Chimera kicking her hard. "Explosion Burst!" said Dawn. A giant explosion launched the hybrid into the air. Max rushed toward the animal with him uppercutting the woman into the air using his robotic arm. She was out cold as Max turned off the machine with the two women smiling at each other.

Back up on the main floor, Zane ,still in his Robot Form, said,"So Remane became my arch-enemy in this timeline? And I can mess with time?". FZ put his arms behind his head as he said,"Yep. As the Prime Zane, you're the creator of several timelines. Let me give you an example. Lets say you wanted to kill off a dictator ,before he became the evil bastard, in your dimension, a new dimension where that dictator died is created.".

Taylor looked at the confused Zane with her saying,"It's like choosing between having Chocolate and Strawberry. You can either pick Chocolate, Strawberry, or both but the choice of you picking one or the other is still there.". "Understand?" said Dawn. "So what you're saying is that whatever I do either good or bad, a new dimension is created right?" said Zane. "And everyone said that public school was a bad idea." said Max. "It is." said Dawn and Taylor.

Zane said,"So why bring me here?". "You're thinking about going to Arcadia U aren't you but you don't want to leave your friends behind." said Dawn. Zane looked away as FZ said,"Zane. Arcadia U isn't the worst place in the world. Being in a Dimension where Hippos rules is much worst. Trust me on that.". "You'll meet people that you'll never forget there trust me okay." said Taylor. She kissed his forehead as Zane's metallic face blushed crimson.

FZ said,"Hey! Your husband is right here!". "Oh hush. He's you honey." said Taylor. Dawn smiled as she said,"Ready to go back Zane?". A portal appeared as Zane gulped. "I guess that I'm puking for a third time today. This is so super. So when am I going to go back to normal?" said Zane. "Soon little guy. Oh and cherish your mom." said FZ. "Is she?" said Zane. "Nope but she cares a lot for you. Don't forget." said FZ as he pushed his younger self through the portal.

Zane ,back to normal, landed back on the hill face first as he puked. "Great. I really need to learn how to control my stomach during portal travel. Oh. I forgot to ask how Future Me's powers worked. He didn't have Athena so..." said Zane. "I got the info. It seems that he access the forms using himself as a catalyst. He became a hero just like you will be. We should get back to the house." said Athena. The boy nodded as he turned into Swift Form rushing off.

Natasha looked at Danny, Karen, and Kristen with her saying,"You couldn't find him?". "I don't think he left town Mrs. A." said Karen. "Yeah. He cares too much about this place." said Danny. The door opened as Atem said,"Daddy!". Zane took in two hugs being that they came from his hyperactive puppy and son with him saying,"Hey! I missed you guys too.". Zane looked at his mom and he said with a smile,"I'm sorry about this morning.".

Danny punched him as he said,"Bro! Where were you?!". "I was away but at the same time, I was nearby." said Zane. "Huh?!" said Kristen. Kania smiled as she said,"We're just happy to have you back idiot master.". "Giving me names. I'm so touched Kania. I decided on something. I'm going to Arcadia." said Zane. "What?" said Karen. "I thought you would want to stay with us." said Atem as he sulked.

Zane placed his hand on his head as he tussled his hair. "Atem. I'm not going to be leaving. I'm going to do both schools. It may be more stress on me but I'm not leaving behind my family." said Zane as Natasha tackled her son. Arturo popped his head out of the kitchen as he said,"Ah. It's dinner and it's your favorites.". Zane rushed into the kitchen with the others smiling at Zane's unique style and they went after him happy to have him back.

Next time,
Zane meets a person very much like him but at the same time, different. This and more next time on Zero!

Future Zane's Transformations. His body transforms into mimics of them.
Diamond Form, Beast Form, Thermal Form, Gravity Form, Swift Form, Brawn Form, Frankenstein Form, and Frost Form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment