Friday, December 29, 2017

Zero Episode 68 Worst Future Ever PT 19 Worst Anniversary Ever Pt 4 Zane's Side of the Story


A/N: Yep. Zane is going to find out about what's going on. He's going to be heavily featured in this episode. He has been mentioned in the past three episode ,with him only talking in Episode 65 and 67 with the latter one being maybe a line, before hand but we'll see more of the Alliance who have been teased since Episode 2 and also the Omniverse. I'm sure that this episode will be the only one of its kind being that we'll maybe have one to two episodes after this one.

Zane P.O.V.
I was currently on the roof of the Alliance Headquarters also known as Ezlario. I soon found out ,along with the rest of my group, that it was a dimension and a massive city. I needed to get some fresh air ,being that I've been stuck in the main palace for almost a week now, so I'm sneaking out after placing a clone behind. Gwen says that I'm really good at cloning myself so thank you several hours of practice. I soon looked from the roof of the tower as I said,"Wow. What a great view.".

I saw several buildings ,some being small and big, being that there was also some houses that were on the ground level. I could see some people walking down there. It wasn't just humans but Phantoms and several other creatures from fiction. I think I see an elf and a dwarf flirting which isn't that weird to me compared to seeing a walking and talking bear. This place looked so cool and after all of this, I was going to look for a place to maybe live here.

I looked to see that the dimension was surrounded by a massive steel wall being that it could block a powerful attack according to my grandpa. It seems like we're surround and trapped in here but anyone that's a member of the Alliance or a citizen can leave whenever they want. The wall has a handful of cannons sticking out of it and according to grandpa, it really hurts. I turned around at the main base of the Alliance. It looks like a temple and castle combined. It's really roomy. 

Crisis Judgement went off as I turned invisible. I heard,"Zane. You're up here so could you come out before I have to beat you up for leaving your room again?". I sighed as I turned to see my grandpa. I have a weird history with my grandparents. I had no idea about my grandmother from my mom's side of the family until recently, I had a few memories of my grandfather from my mother's side and my grandmother's from my father's side, and my grandfather from my father's side is another story.

I grew up with him when I was young but when my father left, he was gone. He visits once in a while but he was busy with work according to mom. He slammed me into the roof as I said,"Should you be doing that grandpa? I mean Lucas really doesn't like you breaking H.Q and Lauren doesn't like you hurting me.". I picked my head up as I wiped the blood up. I looked at my grandfather and I gave him my signature glare.

Darin chuckled as he said,"Live a little Zane! I remember when you were little! You were so much fun despite being a crybaby! You were so much fun Zane! What happened to you?". I looked at him with me saying,"I had to grow up when I lost my father and your son. Right now, my friends and our family could possibly be in danger thanks to my alternative dimension counterpart so I'm in a really bad mood plus you guys keep me in this place like freaking Rapunzel!".

Narrator P.O.V.
Darin was thinking of a retort as he said,"Well, I guess you're right there.". "So why can't I go explore the city grandpa?" said Zane. "We're worried about you Zane. Lucas thinks that you're going to run off and go fight Daemon but you wouldn't do that right boy?" said Darin. He looked at Zane who was whistling. "Maybe." said Zane. Okay. I'll try and convince Lucas to let you out. You need to get some fresh air but no going gung-ho. Promise me that Zane?" said Darin.

Zane smiled as he said,"Sure thing Grandpa. Oh, I think you should get going or running away like now.". "Why?" said Darin. "Darin!!!" yelled a female voice. He was gone as Zane heard,"So explain to me why one of the strongest men ,in the dam group, is so scared of a queen from a island of women?". "Women are scary and powerful when they're angry Sivarth. You do remember how scary women can be when they're angry right you overgrown gecko?" said Zane.

Sivarth ,from inside of Elysian, said,"You do have a point there brat. So what are we going to do during our journey?". "Maybe get something to eat, see the city, and perhaps find a place to live. I bet this place has great views." said Zane. "Whatever. Lets get going already. I'm getting bored and I live inside of you." said Sivarth. "So is Elysian like my soul or something?" said Zane as he got ready to go.

Sivarth said,"Leif's stories are pretty boring so let me give you an example. It's like you would talk with Athena and Cole through that watch of yours. I think you looking crazy would ruin your rep as the angry student council president.". "Angry? I would say that I'm the punk student council president." said Zane. "That's dam semantics and you know it. Lets get going before your grandma catches you." said Sivarth. "Right." said Zane as he disappeared by moving really fast. 

Inside of the castle, Lucius was reading a book and nearby him, Kurt was doing some training. "So can you tell me something bro?" said Kurt. Lucius paused his book as he said,"What?". "So how do we get here so fast again? I mean getting here from Blacktomb Detention Center should have take us weeks or months. I mean the Prime Force doesn't visit this place that often because it takes a month to get here." said Kurt. "I think grandfather has a way to get us here faster." said Lucius.

Kurt said,"Speaking of grandpa, do you think our grandma is killing him?". "Perhaps. I mean Darin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He reminds me of Zane except smarter." said Lucius. "Zane's smart but he plays the fool to trick his enemies. I mean that was dad's thing and you know that he and Zane share so much in common." said Kurt. "True." said Lucius. "So what are you reading? I mean you've always been a reader compared to me but you seem heavily invested in this book." said Kurt.

Lucius said,"All of this mess with Daemon started when Zane, his friends, and I met a Phantom by the name of Phantom Hourglass. I'm reading this book being that it's all about every known Phantom including Johnny Vincent.". "You mean the less awesome Zane?" said Kurt. "Yes." said Lucius. "So did you find anything? I mean you two wouldn't have come saved me if you guys didn't meet her so yeah, I guess it's fate." said Kurt. Lucius sighed as he said,"Fate is a cruel woman isn't she?".

The two brothers heard,"Mind if I interrupt?". The two saw Marco standing there with Lauren. "So did you two find Darin or what?" said Kurt. "She did and well, he's currently recovering." said Marco as he stepped back from the queen. "Well, I'm sorry that most of the men in my extended family are idiots. He was suggesting that we let Zane go back to Prime Cypress Park." said Lauren. "Wait, you aren't thinking of keeping here forever right grandma?" said Lucius.

Lauren looked away as Marco said,"Before you get mad, she's worried about her daughter and her husband. She just doesn't want to see Zane hurt like that. He was covered in acid and Liv says that he survived thanks to his will but it's mostly like due to his blood in my opinion.". "So can we go back with him? I mean I'm worried about my family too." said Kurt. "That's a idea that Darin threw out to me but we...." said Lauren.

An alarm went off as Valerie ran into the room. "You guys! We have intruders and we may need your help to deal with them!" said Valerie. "Don't you have soldiers on the ready?" said Marco. "Daryl was training with them and well, they're currently recovering." said Valerie. "That definitely sounds like the Berserker Angel to me." said Kurt. "We'll go." said Lucius. The four soon followed the woman as Lauren thought,"I hope you're safe right now Zane.".

Meanwhile, Zane was currently eating some cotton candy as he thought,"This cotton candy is pretty good. It beats the pier's cotton candy. I'm pretty sure that they don't use real sugar.". "Does that really matter right now or ever?" said Sivarth. "Listen, you will never understand how good food really is partner until you try it out." said Zane. "Whatever. So what are we doing now? It isn't food related right?" said Sivarth. "I wanted to head toward the Heights of Knowledge. It's a library." said Zane.

Sivarth said,"Looking for magic spells? I mean Gwen is a way better Sorcerer than you except if you're in Sorcerer Form. You're better than that Henry guy at the very least.". "That isn't what I'm looking for Sivarth. It's Supernatural Legends and Mysteries." said Zane. "You mean that book series written by the Astral Priestess? You were looking for them but you never have free time to it. It beats sitting around or eating so lets go." said Sivarth.

Crisis Judgment went off as he heard,"Get out of my way kid!". Zane soon made a steel gray Nether construct of a Pillow as something landed into it. "You should really watch where you're going. You could have cause a serious injury if I didn't stop you." said Zane. The pillow slowly dissipated with a girl standing there and she looked angry. She has fair skin with her looking around Kurt or Lucius's age but he could be wrong. She has long and natural orange hair and magenta/pink eyes.

Her hair had a few strands sticking out in front of her face and the rest was in a ponytail that went up to her shoulders. She has full lips with cherry red lipstick, cherry red nail polish, and a beauty mark located on the left side of her mouth. Her figure is quite curvaceous ,very much like Taylor, and she looked amazing. She wears a thin gold necklace that rested on her chest. She wears a high collared light purple blouse with the left sleeve missing. She's wearing mesh fishnet armor around her arms. 

She wears gray jeans with dark blue streaks. She has white bandages around both of her legs and a pair of rose pink thigh-length boots. "Hey Zane. She's pretty cute. Try not to mess things up." said Sivarth. "So why did you stop me boy? I have work to do you know." said the girl. "Trying to cause a crash?" said Zane. "No. I have to deliver a package for my boss. He can be so lazy and tends to push work onto me. It's so annoying." said the girl.

Zane said,"That sounds like someone I know. Just try not to cause any crashes. I think pissing off the Alliance ,in their hometown, would be a bad thing.". "True. So where are you going? Trying to get hit by cute girls?" said the girl. "They usually hit on me for different reasons. I'm actually looking for the Heights of Knowledge." said Zane. "Ah. You're actually pretty close. You just need to take a left on Main Street and....." said the girl. "Thanks. I'll figure it out from here." said Zane.

Zane was about to head off but he turned around to face her. "What?" said the girl. "You may have an attitude but you're really nice so thanks." said Zane. He was gone as the girl said,"Wow. He's so fast. I can't believe he can move faster than the old man. He's the fastest person I've ever seen but this kid is faster than him. I should probably go check on him. He was in placed in the hospital. Lets not try to crash into anyone.". She was gone at a speed slower than Zane but still pretty fast.

Later, Zane found the Heights of Knowledge ,that reminded him of the Sorcery Tower except without the roller coaster track, and he walked inside of the tower. "Zane. This building is filled to the brim with Animus. It's making me sick to my stomach." said Sivarth. Zane soon saw several thousands books, documents, and scrolls were flying around on their own. Zane walked toward the center. He soon found the librarian and Zane thought with a confused look,"Okay. She has no face.".

It was a reaper like creature and despite having no face, Zane could tell that this reaper like creature was female due to her body. "Hi there miss. I'm looking for a book called the Supernatural Legends and Mysteries. Do you have it here?" said Zane. The reaper pointed to a book that was glowing neon green as Zane said,"I'll take that as a yes.". He walked over to the glowing book and he pulled it out of the shelf.

He looked at the cover and he said,"Okay. This is Volume 5. Lets see what you got in here.". The teen began reading the book and he spend 20 minutes reading it. Compared to the second volume, this one was focused on a single race the Vulcorian. They were a very prominent race in the Omniverse being that they were able to hurt both Eazairvian and Qlakirk. "Wow. I don't even remember them being around. The old man doesn't talk about them." said Sivarth.

Zane said,"Maybe because his friends were killed by them.". Sivarth shrugged as Zane kept reading the book. They were a major threat by both species and they were killed off by the two species ,who hate each other according to Liv, working together. Their main power were able to absorb the souls of the living and deceased gaining their abilities in the process. They also gain knowledge by fighting and can have Animus and Nether inside of them without exploding.

Zane said,"Hey Sivarth. Do you know why I'm able to survive with both Animus and Nether inside of my body? Is it because I'm part Eazairvian?". "Who knows kid? You have this power for a reason so keep reading. I'll ask the old man once he gets back." said Sivarth. Zane went back to the book as he read that the species once lived in a realm known as Savadran that can't be accessed by anyone due to it being destroyed. He heard that Skull Plague makes his rounds there.

The Vulcorian were said to be driven by an eternal and insatiable hunger to devour souls, just cause the destruction very much like the Qlakrik, and called mindless creatures or monsters but they were very smart being a dangerous threat to the Omniverse. They can be loyal and kind being that it takes a lot to earn their trust. Zane took a deep breath as he said,"Okay. This is interesting. I need to ask Lucas about this when I....".

His phone rang as Zane saw that it was Lucius. "Hey bro. Sorry about leaving the castle. I just need to leave that place. During my journey, I actually found a book written by the Astral Priestess and it's talking about an extent species." said Zane. "That doesn't matter right now. You need to head back to the castle right now." said Lucius. "Is grandma mad at me for leaving? I'll be back there when I get something to eat." said Zane.

Lucius said,"Zane. Some intruders entered Ezlario.". "So?" said Zane. He was putting back the book as the reaper lady appeared. She looked at him as Zane said,"Sorry about being on my phone but it's family and important.". "Keep it kid." said the reaper. She was gone as Sivarth said with a confused look,"I guess we got ourselves a book. So what does Lucius want with you?". Zane noticed that his call ended. "Okay. Lets go back." said Zane. He was gone in a second.

Zane soon reappeared in the castle courtyard and he saw Ivan dancing. "Zane my friend! How did you do that?! You instantly transported here." said Ivan as he walked over to Zane. "Um. I just ran here. I guess I moved too fast. So where are my brothers?" said Zane. "Talking with the intruders. It seems like they're friends of yours." said Ivan. Zane looked confused as Ivan said,"Follow me and you shall get your answer!". Ivan started to spin away as Zane walked after him.     

The two saw Frank standing there with Henry and Trunk in front of a door. "The prince has returned to us after his trip. How was it kid?" said Frank. "It was fine Frank. I got myself a book and also ate so much food." said Zane as he rubbed his stomach. "Can you not be such a glutton for once?" said Henry. "He's Zane so no Henry." said Trunk. "So where are the intruders Frank?" said Zane. "Inside this room. Be prepare. They are an interesting lot." said Frank.

Trunk said with a smile,"And we met people from Freedom World Zane.". "And what's that supposed to mean?" said Ivan. "Nothing Ivan." said Frank. "He meant that your kind are freaks." said Henry as Ivan soon attacked him. Zane sighed as Frank said,"I'll make sure that he doesn't kill the Sorcerer. It seems that Lucas Hammond wants you to talk with them and then met the bigwigs in Lucas's office after your chat.". "Okay." said Zane.

He opened the door and he said,"No freaking way! What the hell are you guys doing here?!". In the room, Zane saw Konosuke, Seth, and Spiro sitting there with Seth injured. "Hey. It's very good to see you again." said Spiro. "So have you been training with my sword properly?" said Konosuke. "Hey you guys. Zane doesn't know about what happened to Cypress Park." said Seth. "What happened to you guys?" said Zane. "It's a long story." said Spiro.

Flashback Narrator P.O.V.
Spiro was sitting in his rebuilt castle as he said,"Konosuke.". The samurai Phantom stood nearby as he said,"Yes sir? Is there a problem with the rebuilding of the castle?". "No. I'm enjoying the castle rebuilding. Do you know what happened to Celeste? My daughter has been wondering why she hasn't been showing up for music lessons." said Spiro. "I'm not sure. She along with the rest of the group plus some Phantoms have been missing." said Konosuke.

Spiro was about to say something but the front doors were blown up. The two saw Seth ,with him covered in bruises, as he said,"Sorry about the doors your highness but we have a big problem.". He was holding a letter in his hands. "Seth? How did you get injured?" said Konosuke. "His name is Daemon. He's a very powerful Phantom that took over Cypress Park in a couple of days." said Seth. "Is Zane and the rest of his friends okay?" said Spiro.

The musician looked away as Konosuke said,"Seth. What happened?". "I heard a rumor from some Phantoms that have a connection to the Human World that Zane was killed by Daemon." said Seth. "WHAT?!!!!!" yelled Spiro. Konosuke noticed that Spiro's Nether was leaking out of his body as he said,"Your highness! You need to calm down. We can't have you destroying the castle once again!". "Again?" said Seth.

Konosuke said,"It's a long story. So how did you get so injured Seth?". "Daemon is a messed up son of a bitch. He already took some of our kind to be part of his army but now, he has his robots that looks just like our pal Zane has been attacked any Phantom that doesn't serve their leader. My band and some others was taken and well, I didn't get away easily.". "Do you have any idea about when they'll get here?" said Spiro.

The three heard,"Well your highness and his friends. You all have about a few minutes ,up to five or is it six, before they arrive looking for more.". Savant stood there as he said,"Hello.". "So why is this human here and how do you know the king you?" said Seth. "He isn't a normal human. He's a friend of Hourglass Universe right your highness?" said Konosuke. "Yes. He's quite weird. His predictions are always accuracy. Tell me. Is Zane alive?" said Spiro.

Spiro soon said,"All of us know that Zane isn't normal. He has the power of Tyrannus Nether inside of him being that he can recover from any wound plus he's an Alvarez. I may not have left my kingdom before but I've heard about the Alvarez family and their stubbornness. It's infamous and I highly doubt that this Daemon character will be able to defeat Zane.". "You're correct your highness. Do you wish to see him?" said Savant.

The three heard the castle being attacked around them as Konosuke said,"Well, I rather see Zane than being used as a puppet.". "True." said Seth. The three went through the portal as they landed in front of Ezlario as Spiro said,"Where are we?". "Freeze Phantoms!" said a voice. The three were surrounded by the Alliance ,with them wearing the same uniform as the guards from Episode 34, and Konosuke said,"We come in peace?".

Narrator P.O.V.
Zane grabbed his right arm as he said,"Seth. Do you know what happened to Cypress Park?". "I'm sorry Zane but I know the bare minimum about Daemon. Your friends are strong so you should worry so much about them too much." said Seth. "I know but still. I need to go see Lucas. You guys just rest and I'm sorry. Thanks for the letter." said Zane holding it tight. He was gone as Spiro said,"I wonder what Zane means by that.".

Zane entered Lucas's office as he saw his brothers, Daryl, Lauren. Liv, Lucas, Marco, and Sharia with Zane sitting down on the couch. "So is grandpa still in the hospital?" said Zane. "He is. You need to know that Seth's injuries aren't your fault Zane." said Lucas. "You can't be serious?! My friends and family could be dead or seriously hurt! Why the hell aren't we doing anything?!" said Zane. "We can't go in there half cocked. You do remember what happened last time you do that right?" said Sharia.

Zane glared at her as Daryl said,"Bad timing there Sharia but she isn't wrong Zane.". "Okay. We need to make a plan which involves kicking my ass." said Zane. "You could rephrase Zane that." said Liv as she crossed her arms. "I'm not wrong am I?!" said Zane. "No but..." said Liv. "Zane. Do you have a plan or what?" said Marco. "I do. Here me out you guys." said Zane. Zane explain his plan as he said with a smile,"Well what do you guys think?". 

Kurt said with a smile,"I'm liking this plan. So when did you make this?". "You guys kept me in a room for two plus days. I was getting really bored and hungry." said Zane. "I'll agree to your plan but under one condition." said Lucas. "What is it?" said Lucius. Lucas placed a video tape on his desk as he said,"Watch this first. Our scouts found this out a few days ago but it took a while for us to get this information. They have a technopath.".

Lucius said,"Zane and I have met the technopath. He's the reason why Zane hasn't been able to talk with either Athena and Cole.". "I see." said Lucas. "So where is the VHS player?" said Zane. "It's in the main lobby. So do you know how to use it Zane?" said Marco. "I highly doubt that Natasha would let her son become one of those millennials that are fused to their phones." said Liv. "Okay. Can you come with me Kurt and Lucius?" said Zane.

Daryl said,"Why? I'm sure that you can watch a video ,of any kind, without your brothers in the same room as you.". "Daryl. I'm not in a good mood. If they don't come with me, I'll rush out of here and mostly likely get myself killed. I need them to hold me down." said Zane. "He's right." said Lucius as he stood up. "Yeah. I need to see this myself." said Kurt. The brothers were gone as Lauren said,"I'm going to go check on Darin.".

Lucas said,"Lauren. I highly doubt that Zane will ask Darin for his help. This is his fight.". "Yes but he will need his help." said Lauren. "Zane's a strong fighter and I'm sure that Darin wouldn't go with him. His daughter in law may be in danger but I'm sure that he knows that Zane can handle anyone in his way." said Marco. "You're right but you want to know the real reason why he isn't going." said Lauren as she looked at the group.

Daryl said,"I'm going to guess paperwork.". "You're correct. I feel bad for his assistant. She was so happy to be working with him at first." said Lucas. "I really hope that Zane doesn't turn into him but who knows what could happen?" said Sharia. "I'm sure that Natasha wouldn't let Zane turn into his grandfather. We should get ready if Zane picks us." said Liv. "You're right." said Marco. The five left the room as Lucas went to grab something from his desk.

Zane was sitting in the main lobby ,in a comfy chair, as Kurt and Lucius stood nearby him. "So was tying down really needed Zane?" said Kurt. Zane was currently covered in several metal chains as Lucius said,"Kurt. You do know that Zane's anger is infamous right? We need to keep held down or he'll go do something stupid.". "Wait. Didn't you go with him to save me from Xiadur?" said Kurt. "I did but if I didn't, Zane mostly likely would have died." said Lucius.

Zane said,"Way to have faith in me big brother.". "Tell me I'm wrong Zane." said Lucius. Zane was about to counter him as Kurt said,"Guys. We need to see what Lucas got from our home.". "You're right. You should probably do it for me." said Zane. "Okay." said Kurt. He placed the tape into the VHS player as Lucius said,"Should I get you some popcorn?". "No. I need to be serious." said Zane as the TV showed an image.

Daemon stood there with him sitting in his throne. "Hello Alliance. I was expecting you to show up but from the main branch, I'm impressed. My name is Daemon but you must know that I'm nothing more than a counterpart of Legion Zero or Zane Vincent Alvarez. You may be asking why I let your scouts live. I'm not an truly evil man but I issue a challenge to you in the main branch and the ones here on Earth." said Daemon.

He snapped his fingers as Danny appeared in purple fire Nether chains. "Danny!" yelled Zane. "I know that you all must be very angry with me. He's special to a lot of you. I'll be killing him on the anniversary of my counterpart's home's 100 year anniversary. I hope you come and stop me. Bring out your best guns because I'm not holding back. Good bye for now. See you real soon" said Daemon as he smiled. The video stopped as Lucius said,"I guess he destroyed the scouts and camera.".

Kurt said,"Zane. How do you know Danny?". "He's my best friend no he's like my brother just like you two are. Tell Lucas that I'm going to give him my group for stopping Malik tomorrow. That's his real name Kurt by the way. Can you undo my chains?" said Zane. "Are you going after him Zane? If you go after him, I'll stop you from leaving. I'm angry about losing my adopted mother, sister, and my nephew but I won't be losing my crybaby brother too." said Lucius.

Zane shook his head as he said,"No Lucius. I can't defeat him like this and by myself, I would make the people I care about cry for real. I learned that my emotions can be used against me. It may be my strongest power ,according to Liv and some others I've met, but it can also be my biggest weakness. I once thought that if I could save everyone, I wouldn't mind dying. I'm not going to die but live for my family and killing myself isn't part of that plan.".

Kurt smiled as he said,"Okay.". He burned off the chains as Kurt said,"I trust Zane brother. You trust him too but we can't keep him here.". Zane stood up as he said,"I'm going to sleep. You guys should as well.". "Gotcha." said Lucius. Zane walked out of the room as Kurt said,"Zane's growing as both a hero and man. Dad would be so happy.". "You're right but don't speak like he's dead. Shawn Lancelot Alvarez isn't dead." said Lucius. Zane went to his room as he closed his eyes.       

He soon found himself in a white room as he thought,"This is like Elysian except with no color. This place really needs it.". He started walking as he sensed something. "So why am I here and where are we? Oh you better answer me right now." said Zane. "Well, I can't tell you anything if you don't come into view Zane." said a voice. Zane soon saw Daemon sitting in one of two chairs and a single table in between them. "Talk now Daemon." said Zane.

Daemon shrugged as he said,"To be honest with you, I have no idea. The last memory I have is when I went to bed after I had a couple of days living in your shoes.". "What do you mean Daemon? I mean I know that you've taken over my hometown with your minions! Don't play dumb with me or play the guilt card on me dam it!" said Zane. He soon slammed both hands on the table with Daemon ,showing no emotion at Zane's threat, saying,"I see. Do you know of the species called the Trastry?".

After calming himself down, Zane said,"I killed one of them when he tried to take over my friend. It controlled him like a puppet because of someone putting it into his body. Let me guess. You're saying that this entire time, you were being controlled by one of them this entire time.". "Close but no cigar Zane. I'll explain soon enough but let me speak. You've changed since the last time we met. I'll say that you're stronger than I was at your age." said Daemon.

Zane glared at him as he said,"Screw you man. So where the hell are we?". "I don't know to be honest with you. So do you want to know what my body is doing with the town?" said Daemon as he saw Zane sitting down. "Talk now." said Zane. "My body has taken over our hometown with my army. The Phantoms are running free and do whatever but the humans are running scared." said Daemon. "That sounds like real fun Daemon. Why the hell did it take you so long?" said Zane.

Daemon looked at his younger self as Zane said,"When you send me to your Terrarune, I could tell that your enemies wanted to kill me. You showed no mercy to them but from what I could tell from that video, you haven't been ruling Cypress Park for no longer than a couple of days.". "It seems that you're smarter than I thought. I wonder what made you change from the child that I used to be. Tell me what changed." said Daemon. "It's real simple Malik." said a voice.

The two turned to see a woman floating in the air with her being a mystery yet similar to Zane. She looked to be in her twenties with her looking quite beautiful. Her expression screamed tough with it being just enough to make a normal man intimidated by just a simple glance. She looked to be the same height as Zane but shortly than say Daemon who was at the bare minimum six feet tall. She has a slender yet voluptuous figure with a well-build physique. 

She has shoulder-length azure blue hair with it looking be wavy and straight at the same time. The ends of her hair were half molten gold and steel gray. She has short bangs that were hanging over her forehead and her mask. Her mask is black and crimson red with it in the shape of a dragon being that over her eyes, she has emerald green eyepieces. For clothing, she's wearing something that would make a weaker man blush upon first glance. 

The woman is wearing a black under dress that went past her thighs with a azure blue sleeveless dress atop of her black dress. She's wearing a white bolero with molten golden and steel gray accent. She also has on chainmail/tights. She has on black, low heel-shoes. Both of her arms were covered in black ,with dark indigo flame like outlines, chains. "So do you know her?" said Daemon. "Not at all. She does seem familiar to me." said Zane. "My name is Ryoka and I'm the first Zero." said Ryoka.

Zane's eyes widened as he said,"You're the first Zero?!". "Huh. I didn't expect the first Zero to be a woman but I'm not against it given how strong you are. So where are we?" said Daemon. "The two of you are currently in Zane's mindscape since well, you two need to talk. I'm well aware that the two of you are curious about the differences between the other." said Ryoka. "You have a point there." said Daemon. "So what changed you into the monster known as Daemon Malik?' said Ryoka.

Daemon looked at her as he said,"You know my real name? Whatever. I remember that there was a bomb that was going to power up the entire world but someone tampered with it.". "And you know how did it right?" said Zane. "Yeah. It's Kevin Wallace and your Kevin is actually helping your friends. I'm guessing because he doesn't want to die." said Daemon. "That sounds like Kevin. So when did you figure out the truth about your past?" said Zane. 

The older Zane sighed as he said,"My father ,which isn't the same as yours, turned out to be the exact same Phantom who gave me my powers. I killed him because what he did to me and my mother. To be honest with you, I took out my anger on everyone around me. I killed several thousands of humans and phantoms. I no longer had bonds to hold me back but I wanted to take revenge on my enemies.". "I'm going to guess Brad and Sam first." said Zane with a smirk. 

Daemon nodded as he said,"Yes. I made Brad look like an idiot in front of Sam. They were dating at the time but I crushed that relationship. Your Sam and my Sam were two completely different people.". "So was she a bigger bitch?". "Nope. She was a big hussy." said Daemon. "I guess so. So Ryoka, are me and Daemon talking to each other though our souls or what?" said Zane. "Correct. At the moment, Daemon here has no control of his body thanks to the Trastry controlling his body." said Ryoka.

She crossed her arms as she said,"To make things simple for now so you can get back to know how Malik came to be, the connection between you and your alternative dimension counterparts is stronger than most beings.". "She's right. You must know that the way that me and you grew up are completely different. We both grew with loving mothers and no good fathers. Lincoln Rune was a bastard when compared to Shawn Alvarez." said Malik.

He looked up as he said,"To be honest, I didn't want to invade Cypress Park because I was going to enjoy the life that I wish I could back to but can't Zane. I plan to turn myself in after you come and stop me but things changed due to Ash.". "Ash? You mean that technopath Phantom? He didn't seem like a loyal servant to me. He was going to try and take your empire. I may have been mad for you killing Vicky and people that I or we cared about." said Zane.

Both Malik and Ryoka looked at Zane as he said,"But my dad taught me a lot when I was a kid. Devin told me about you and to be honest, I could see myself easily turn into you if I didn't have my family and friends by my side. I guess you're not so bad but I'm sure that my allies won't see you the way I am.". "You have a point. Zane, I need you to stop me." said Daemon standing up. "I will but I won't kill you. You have to pay for your crimes." said Zane. 

Daemon shook his head as he said,"You can be so naïve sometimes Zane but so am I. See you real soon me. Ash has made a large army of robots from Swarm and Phantoms from Terrarune. The Resistance is the only threat against him and well, it will be a slaughter for one side. Good bye Zane for now.". Zane soon looked at Ryoka with him saying,"So how do I get out of here? And will we meet again?". "We will meet again once you're stronger. See you later." said Ryoka.

Zane woke up back in his bed as he looked at his phone. It was late at night as Zane said,"I'm sure that Lucas will still be up.". He left his room as he walked down to Lucas's office. He saw light and he opened the door. He saw the man working as Lucas said,"Zane. Why are you still up?". "I couldn't sleep. So are you busy?" said Zane. "Your grandfather has no drive for paperwork so I have to do it or else. I can't have his assistant do it all." said Lucas. "So no?" said Zane.

Lucas nodded as Zane sat down on the couch. "So do you want to know my team?" said Zane. "I do but I can tell that you have several things on your mind. We can chat if you wish." said Lucas. "Oh. I guess you're not one of the strongest members for nothing. Lets start from the very beginning. Did you know my father?" said Zane. "Yes. I remember seeing you when you were a baby. You were very adorable. I respected your father." said Lucas. "So do you?" said Zane.

Lucas said,"Think he's alive? Yes. I know he is alive being that Shawn Alvarez is like the rest of your family. Anyone with the name Alvarez is stubborn being that you're never do paperwork or listen to reason. Trust me, we're planning on searching the Infinite Void soon. What's next?". "Do you know how Phantoms are created? I never had a chance to ask how they were created. I was busy with so many other things." said Zane.

Lucas looked at Zane as he said,"I do know Zane but why do you ask? Is this about Daemon being the evil version of yourself? Lucius told me and the others very much after you were sent to solitary confinement.". "That's Lucius alright. You're right Lucas but I'm curious myself. It's something that I wanted to know for a long time now and I think before this battle, I should get all of the information before I make my choice." said Zane as he looked at the letter that Seth gave him earlier.

Lucas said,"Phantoms are created when a person dies in the Omniverse. They either go to the Astral Realm known also as Heaven or the Dread Dimension known as Hell. Some of the deceased become Phantoms due to either a strong will but they have no memory of their former lives. Why do you ask Zane?". "I could be wrong but I needed to know the truth. Here is my team." said Zane. Lucas and Zane talked as he said,"That's fine. Gets some sleep. You're need it.".

Zane soon left the room as he walked past the hospital to see that the lights were still on. He looked inside to see Spiro. The king noticed him as he said,"Zane. What are you still doing up? Don't you have a battle to prepare for?". "I do your highness but right now, I can't sleep. I'm mad at for what Daemon did to his dimension but I feel bad for him. He just wanted to go back to the way things were but that mechanical bastard Ash changed him." said Zane.

Spiro said,"You had a chat with him in your mindscape didn't you?". "You know about that? So do you know what it is? I mean Ryoka didn't give me any details about it." said Zane. "Ryoka and the rest of the Zeroes prior to you have a lot of things hidden about them. I heard rumors that Zeroes and powerful beings can see and talk with a alternative dimensional counterparts of themselves. This is my best guess on how you and Daemon talked to each other." said Spiro.

Zane said,"I guess so. So your highness, could I ask you for a favor? You don't have to say yes but I need to hear your advice on something.". "What is it Zane?" said Spiro. "I was thinking about doing a training session. During this almost two week journey, I learned a lot about how weak I really am and to protect the things that I hold dear, I need to get stronger. So could you be my teacher in how to use my Phantoms powers?" said Zane.

Spiro looked right at him as Zane said,"I know you're busy with rebuilding your castle but I need some help.". "I'll have to ask your mother and grandfather after all of this. I'm not against it because I could see that you could be a good ruler like me and him. Your grandmother is also a good ruler from what I heard. Get some rest Zane. You'll need it." said Spiro. "Thanks!" said Zane as he ran off. "I'm just happy that you're alive." said Spiro.    

The next day, Zane stood in his room and he was wearing a new outfit. He's wearing a black short-sleeved haori ,that went to his thighs, that's closed in the front by a violet ,gear shaped, chain. It's like his black leather motocross jacket ,that he wore in EP 4, being that it had a pattern to it. The design is crimson red lightning ,with an turquoise snake outline to the lightning, that was on the edges of the jacket and the sleeves. His watch was completely exposed and it was resting on his left arm.

His right arm was exposed being that it was covered by bandages. Under his jacket, he was wearing an orange muscle shirt with black pants and the boots that he wear as Legion Zero. The door went up as Lucas stood there. "I see that you got some new clothes from Liv's group. You look mature." said Lucas. "Thanks but what are you doing here? I thought you and gramps would be convincing my cult and Liv's group not to come with us." said Zane while stretching.

Lucas said,"We stopped them by putting both groups through a training program. Darin is having a little bit too much fun with them". "That makes sense and I feel bad for them but you didn't answer my question." said Zane. "You're right Zane. Take this." said Lucas as he threw something toward Zane. Zane caught something as he looked down to see that he was holding a silver chain bracelet with a small, white human skull pendant. "So what's this?" said Zane.

Lucas said,"It's the Enigma Talisman. You'll understand how it works by reading the manual. It's on the ship that'll take you and your team back to Cypress Park. You're probably going to read it along with Danny's letter.". Zane put the bracelet on his left arm and it was nearby his watch. "Thanks for doing this Lucas. I owe you and the Alliance a lot." said Zane. "Zane. Kick his but and make Daemon pay for all of the pain that he caused." said Lucas.

Zane said,"Yeah. I'm going to this fight not as Legion Zero, the hundredth Zero but Zane Vincent Alvarez. I'm also going to make sure that Malik Vincent Alvarez also known as Daemon pays for his crimes. He'll be staying in the remodeled Blacktomb Detention Center. I'll also try to get his group as well.". "Okay then. Lets go Zane. The others are waiting for you. They're very much ready to depart here." said Lucas. The two left the room.

At the harbor, Zane saw the rest of his team standing there on the ship , that would take Zane and his team there, which looked just like a Battleship. It was Daryl Desmond, Frank, Henry Bradley, Kurt Alvarez, Lauren Bishop, Lucius Alvarez, Olivia Potter, Marco Payne, Sharia Greenwood, and Victor Woodland. Zane jumped on the ship as Frank said while crossing his arms,"You're finally here. Said your final goodbyes?".

Liv said,"Don't say that Franky. Zane is going back home and he's going to be a fight that will define his life forever.". "So where is that one member of your group Liv? She was asked to join us right? I do recall that Zane asked one of them to come with us." said Marco. "She's resting Marco but she'll be ready for the fight just like you ask Zane." said Liv. "Thank you Liv. She's almost recovered from Xiadur's acid bath right?" said Zane.

Liv nodded as Henry said,"Okay then. So why the hell am I here Zane? You could have brought that ballerina or dog with you.". "You'll understand what I mean soon enough." said Zane. "I just want a good fight." said Daryl. "Are we ready to go? I'm tired of waiting." said Marco. "Yes. We'll be sailing along the Universe Path and we'll be there in two days." said Lauren. "That sounds good to me." said Zane.

The ship sailed away as Zane went to his cabin. He found the instructions to the Enigma Talisman as he said,"Thanks Lucas.". Zane pulled out Danny's letter and he opened it. He finished it as he wiped away his tears. "Danny. You're a good friend and I'll save you I promise. I'll also save everyone and I won't die to make it true." said Zane. He left the cabin to meet with his team for a very tiny change in his plan that will change the Omniverse forever.

Next time,
There is a few events left before the battle between Daemon and Zane begins. This and more next time on Zero!
  
Groups known by Day Four and Five.
Daemon's Group (Ash, Crunch, Daemon aka Malik Alvarez, Daisy, Halphas, Jester, Mind Control Vicky, Riveter, and Scarlet Demon).     
The Resistance (Ed, Gwen, Heidi, Jasmine, Jim, Kevin, Ray, Roxy, Sophie, and Tara).
Bane's Group (Bane, Celeste, and Isis).
Swarm (Agent F, Agent Quake, Used for a Battery Lilith, and Marilyn).
Daemon's Prisoners (Ana, Arturo, Atem, Danny, Kania, Karen, Kristen, Natasha, and Wolfram).
Zane's Team (Daryl, Frank, Henry, Kurt, Lauren, Liv, Lucius, Marco, Sharia, Trunk, and Zane).
The Alliance (Cindy, Darren, Luke, Nazar, Sierra, Taylor, Trevor, and Warrior).

No comments:

Post a Comment