Thursday, August 30, 2018

Update (Dead Idea)


Hey there. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting at all during July and August of this year being that there was a post for Fairy Legion and Zero respectively . There is a very good reason for that and that's because I'm working on a new story for Powerfictionstories which has been dead for about a year and two months give or take. This is because I felt like giving a story there now not before not. Yeah, I can be pretty lazy sometimes.

I've been working on the main character and his deck being that he's going to be overpowered beyond belief. Don't worry. Zero and its spinoffs will happen. I put a lot of thought and time into that so don't worry if you're a fan. This isn't a Soul Case. It's just that beside the new story, I have some personal stuff going on that I needed to give my full effort. You may think why I'm doing this new story right now.

It's because the new story is very much just data gathering and adds very little stress onto me right now so it's perfect. I'm going to say something here and now. I'm going to try and get the new story out by January next year hopefully so in the meantime, enjoy a slow release window for stories on here. I hope you check that story when I'm all done with the editing out and see how overpowered I can make a main character and have no regrets doing it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment